FI111779B - Procedure for checking contacts - Google PatentsProcedure for checking contacts Download PDF
- Publication number
- FI111779B FI111779B FI20010662A FI20010662A FI111779B FI 111779 B FI111779 B FI 111779B FI 20010662 A FI20010662 A FI 20010662A FI 20010662 A FI20010662 A FI 20010662A FI 111779 B FI111779 B FI 111779B
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- H04—ELECTRIC COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- H04L—TRANSMISSION OF DIGITAL INFORMATION, e.g. TELEGRAPHIC COMMUNICATION
- H04L51/00—Arrangements for user-to-user messaging in packet-switching networks, e.g. e-mail or instant messages
- H04L51/12—Arrangements for user-to-user messaging in packet-switching networks, e.g. e-mail or instant messages with filtering and selective blocking capabilities
- G06—COMPUTING; CALCULATING; COUNTING
- G06Q—DATA PROCESSING SYSTEMS OR METHODS, SPECIALLY ADAPTED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, COMMERCIAL, FINANCIAL, MANAGERIAL, SUPERVISORY OR FORECASTING PURPOSES; SYSTEMS OR METHODS SPECIALLY ADAPTED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, COMMERCIAL, FINANCIAL, MANAGERIAL, SUPERVISORY OR FORECASTING PURPOSES, NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- G06Q10/00—Administration; Management
- G06Q10/10—Office automation, e.g. computer aided management of electronic mail or groupware; Time management, e.g. calendars, reminders, meetings or time accounting
- G06Q10/107—Computer aided management of electronic mail
- H04—ELECTRIC COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- H04M—TELEPHONIC COMMUNICATION
- H04M3/00—Automatic or semi-automatic exchanges
- H04M3/42—Systems providing special services or facilities to subscribers
- H04M3/436—Arrangements for screening incoming calls, i.e. evaluating the characteristics of a call before deciding whether to answer it
A method for managing communications - Förfarande for attontrollera kontakter
The method of managing communications is generally related to communication and more specifically to address processing as set forth in the preamble of claim 1.
Especially public figures receive large numbers of contact requests, which are time consuming and difficult to sort and respond to. In many cases, these communications also include advertisements, harassment, and / or other material that is unnecessarily time consuming.
Telephone services utilize secret telephone numbers and can be exchanged for example every three months to screen for jammers and other unwanted persons. At the same time, however, the disadvantage is that the desired potential contacts are lost when the contacting entity (NIGHT below) is 15 unknown and the details necessary to contact, including, for example, the address and / or telephone number, are not known. In addition, all those unwanted people have to update their own address lists unnecessarily often, which makes communication difficult and uncertain.
. . Effective methods are known in the art based on the use of a list of labels with NIGHT and the address associated therewith. Lists with ':' are used to allocate a connection to certain listed entities. It is also a disadvantage, as mentioned above, to exclude unknown but unwanted parties from the access guarantee list. In addition, such a so-called. Maintaining the Access list is quite tedious and thus binds the administrator's resources. Many times, said lists 25 also relate to fixed location services / servers, whereby mobile VLPs have considerable difficulty in staying up-to-date without extensive orga-nization and / or time use to maintain connections.
The object of the invention is to solve the problems of the prior art by limiting the transmission of: communication requests and / or messages received over communication networks; ': 30 to refer only unwanted persons and / or similar entities, or to direct certain contact requests to more suitable subjects, such as secretaries.
: '*': The objects of the invention are achieved by managing lists of multiple persons and / or entities with names and / or addresses of certain 2 111779 contacting entities, which names may also refer to SW objects, other objects and / or processes.
The method according to the invention is characterized in that the managed electromagnetic phenomena based on digital communication technology that uses a 5-network traffic intended to take place between at least two parties such as set forth in claim 1 in the characterizing part.
The system of the invention is characterized by what is set forth in the characterizing part of claim 23.
Many key terms of the general description of the following embodiments of the invention will need to be explained below in connection with the detailed description of the invention, whereby the terms may also include definitions and meanings that are somewhat broader, albeit analogous, to conventional speech. In particular, it should be noted that the meanings of the terms are the same in both the general and the detailed description.
Since, by default, quite a large portion of the YOTs are contacting the VIPs unnecessarily in the interest of the VIP, a method according to an embodiment of the invention can prevent these YOTs from contacting the VIPs. In this case, the VIP will be protected from non-existent contacts, which are merely a matter of time or otherwise detrimental to VIP's interest. Protection is achieved by managing multiple so-called the object's butter-. .; 20 mins so-called contact persons (NIGHTS) list that can be in the database. . ·. one part. In a method according to an embodiment of the invention, YOTs are classified. teilaan. The categories into which YOTs are classified are hereinafter referred to as "YOTs".
i YOT type. Each YOT type is associated with a set of attributes whose values can be assigned to YOT instances of the YOT type. YOT types describe the 25 types of information that are stored in the list. type YOT. YOT-ins- * ·· 'Dance is a collection of attribute values that are stored in a list for an individual YOT-type member.
. · · ·. The attribute values of the instances of the YOT types (which refer to the records in the list item '·' unless otherwise specified) define, for example, YOT's · · 30 identities, IDs, and / or a web address that can serve as a list index, The YOT type on which the YOT instance is based recommended YOT. '. AGENTI's identity, ID, and / or one of its web addresses, The AGENTI ID of the AGENT who recommended the AGENT and other factors to be considered in the decision to approve or reject the contact. Examples of such circumstances are: 3 111779 Permitted and / or Prohibited Contact Methods, Permitted and / or Prohibited Contact Times, Permitted and / or Prohibited YOT Physical Locations, and Permitted and / or Prohibited Network Locations, as far as possible, number per unit of time, authentication method required, also in different cases, for example, according to the time of day (e.g. daytime weak, nighttime stronger, call-back).
Some background information for a contact request or message may be obtained directly from the contact request or message. In this case, indirect methods and / or combining information from various data sources can also be used, for example from databases of networks 10, etc., or from a calendar, clock, etc. of the described protection system, which will be apparent to one skilled in the art.
The information collected from the contact request is compared with the attribute values stored in the list's YOT instance, and contacting the VIP is either accepted or rejected.
In some cases, such as e-mail, it is possible to add information about 15 messages to the message itself by the described protection system without disrupting end-user applications. This information includes, for example, the properties of the message (if not already present in the message), the filtering conditions, and the agent of the YOT instance (AGENT), as well as the message. AGENTI Referral Chain Information. The AGENT may be authorized to recommend another YOT. this agent, in turn, can get the same powers, etc.
, ·; 20 If the contact / message cannot be changed without disrupting end-user applications, it will. . ·. just either delivered to VIP or rejected. However, it is possible to apply for VIP. message-specific information from the security system by means of a suitable utility, for example, when a normal telephone call arrives, the VIP may request the last available telephone call information available to his workstation. There can be only one attribute or '.,' 25 more than one.
The features of the protection according to one embodiment of the invention allow only certain YOTs to access the VIP. Then all those who do not have ···. Allowed access through the VIP Shield is considered a potential interference.
30 In order for an unknown NIGHT to communicate with a VIP, said YOT must have a referrer that is approved by VIP and has the right to change ·; ' VIP is protected so that NIGHTS gets through the contact with VIP. Such * · 'entity having the right to influence the security breach is referred to as the AGENT.
In a method according to an embodiment of the invention, the recommender sends a message to the so-called security guard. to change the properties of said security so that the recommended NIGHT can contact the VIP when contacting VIP. An AGENTI message containing a recommendation is referred to as a recommendation-character, regardless of its physical nature. To maintain the filter, a recommendation swipe can be used to create a YOT instance representing the desired YOT type in a list maintained and set values for its attributes defined in the YOT type. It is also possible to change the attribute values of an existing YOT instance within the AGENT mandate. In this case, the attribute expressing the rights needed to change the protection is associated with the YOT. A YOT 10 that is not a DIFFICULTY or an AGENT is referred to as KAMU. In this case, KAMU has the right to communicate with the VIP, but not the rights to change the security properties, and thus no rights to create, delete, or modify the attribute values of a list of YOT instances.
In the method according to the invention, a keener can be kept of at least AGENTS and KAMUs, whose contact information is marked on a so-called. to a list managed to maintain VIP protection. For each YOT, the information specified in the YOT types is entered into a list / list maintained for maintenance purposes. Defining individual information in a YOT type is called an attribute. Typically, a specific value for an attribute is not pre-defined in the YOT type unless it is a specific value. value not constant. The 20 YOT-type specifications apply to each of the YOTs. type NIGHTS, and the data defined by the attributes of this YOT type must be stored for each YOT. Information storage .; is listed in a list, and this information is called the attribute values of the YOT instances.
. The attributes that are enabled for each YOT type are determined by the list. using VIP's own needs and attribute-based software !!! 25 can.
An effective feature of the method of the invention is the feature where the management of the VIP list can be decentralized to more than one AGENT. The AGENT may also delegate management rights. From the system point of view, the AGENT type differs from the KAMU / INTERFERENCE types in that the AGE / INTERFERENCE is one, · · ·. 30 contact persons in relation to the VIP, while the AGENT is the contact person almost exclusively in its own relation to protection. The same physical person or entity can act in multiple t.: YOT-type roles, even simultaneously, unless this results in an irreconcilable: conflict.
'; ; The NIGHT and / or its message may also be routed by another entity defined by the VIP, e.g. secretary. Further, the invention has embodiments for retrieving a desired state described by certain attributes, for example, a VIP seeking another VIP by contacting a third VIP. In this case, the first VIP will have to consider whether it delegates the management of their own lists and / or the association of attributes with the query. By using a specific message and appropriate objects to communicate, these rights can be conveyed.
Preferred embodiments of the invention have so far been described in general terms. In the following detailed description of the invention, reference is made to the following figures, in which Figure 1 shows an example of a method according to an embodiment of the invention, 10 Figure 2 shows an example hierarchical association hierarchy, Figure 3 shows a classification of objects, Figure 4 , Figure 6 shows an example of the association right transfer, Figure 7 shows an example of a message space, and Figure 8 shows an example diagram of a list.
. Embodiments of the invention are set forth in the subclaims.
The following description describes in more detail the conceptual framework and preferred embodiments of the invention.
• »* # * t ·. ··, 20 VIPs are such a so-called. an object for access to which protection is provided in accordance with an embodiment of the invention, which is maintained by a so-called. with a list that is managed by a number of so-called. AGENT and / or so-called. object. The list contains entries for YOT and / or attributes associated with them. It should be noted that in view of the spirit and realization of the invention, VIP, AGENT, and not even NIGHT: * * *: 25 need to be natural and / or legal persons, but may be so-called. objects, "": for whose essence reference is made to Figure 3 and its description.
By the following is meant a person such as a secretary or otherwise; assistant, and as an extension, a software-implemented algorithm. A typical 6111779 entity can be, for example, a data network demon. One classification of objects is illustrated in Figure 3.
In addition to the above, YOT also refers to any entity that contacts the VIP or its protection. It is advantageous to classify YOTs into three types of YOTs, from the point of view of VIP intrinsicity: KAMU, ERROR, and AGENT. Those YOTs that are requested to contact but are not involved in managing VIP protection are referred to as KAMU. Here, for example, when talking about KAMU, we mean a YOT that has KAMU as the YOT type. AGENT is a NIGHT qualified to participate in the management of security features and has 10 YOT types as an AGENT. By default, all YOTs that do not have the right to access VEP are Potential INTERFERENCES, unwanted YOTs. Hence, a NIGHT that is neither KAMU nor AGENT (nor the VIP itself mentioned) is considered to be a FAULT.
Within one embodiment of the invention, the VIP or the entity authorized by it with appropriate privileges also has the right to include in a list used for protection management objects that have not yet contacted but are likely to be contacted by YOT. In this case, the list author has the authority of the VIP to associate the attributes with the YOT. This procedure may be useful, for example, in updating the Personal VIP list of certain acquaintances.
'·': AGENT is a NIGHT entitled to send an acceptable "recommendation ghost" to a VIP security management entity. The Recommendation Quote contains the information to make a change to the properties of the protection by marking a list to be used to manage the protection to '' 'change the potential DISTURBANCE into KAMU, with the net effect of being recommended by the AGENT. * * \ specific YOT to contact VTP.
In order to maintain protection in a method according to an embodiment of the invention, the 'AGENTS' are listed in a list. An agent is also listed on a list
operating rights expressed by attributes. In a method according to an embodiment of the present invention, KAMUs and / or their attributes are marked into a list managed by objects.
: "': List means a collection of contacts or the like associated with a VIP protection,; · '. for example, a list, including a database containing access information to a VIP, in an orderly manner that is advantageous for retrieving information. Lists are most likely to form databases, so that attributes expressing, for example, the properties of NIGHTS can be viewed. The inventive lists are most preferably hierarchical and administered by multiple entities. The list may also be distributed to a plurality of entities, such as certain parts of a data network. A Sel-5 database that can in some way be applied within the scope of the invention as a list is considered to be a list.
VIPs can make a list of some YOTs according to their type, which is called the KAMU list and the AGENT list. You can also, if necessary, make a list of INTERFERENCES (the so-called INTERFERENCE list) that have contacted or are known to be 10 OTHER INTERFERENCES. In accordance with one embodiment of the invention, these lists may also include references to other VIP lists and / or other lists which contain either direct and / or indirect information about KAMUs, AGENTS, and so-called associated names. attributes.
Attributes are explanatory attributes that can be used to express the relevant features of YOT. In one embodiment of the invention, the attributes provide some means for classifying objects related to particular messages into categories of interest to the VIP, facilitating the management of multiple object-protected protection lists and / or its databases. The attributes may relate to the message, its sender and / or part of the message, including the access rights to the message, either in a restrictive and / or permissive manner, as well as to other attributes and / or their form. : what groups.
• · * • «
Examples of attributes include a YOT contact, a YOT ID, and: · YOT type. In addition, attributes can be used to express the referrer, ie through whom NIGHTS
\ is in contact with whether it is a personal, business, warning, employment opportunity •: * ·: 25 or any other classification defined by the user and / or user community, a combination of the above, or any other VIP or YOT action * I · information.
The attribute may also be, for example, the number of contacts, the number of replies -,, - · and / or the presence of a certain other attribute in the communication,; \. 30 according to user and / or operator preferences. As an attribute, hold-, · *. Also, the title or the corresponding character combination occurring in the request to contact is specified. In one embodiment of the invention, any arbitrarily defined portion of the contact request and / or recommendation letter may be defined as an attribute. In addition, • VIPs may create new attributes alongside existing ones, to express and / or classify KAMUs and / or their pass-through conditions and / or message properties 8 111779 as needed. In addition, in some embodiments of the invention, it is possible to associate multiple attributes to a single YOT.
In one embodiment of the invention, it is also advantageous to merge lists of attributes (ATTRI-lists) and their respective YOTs, thereby facilitating the routing of an unknown YOT 5 to the correct address. In addition, attributes can form a hierarchy, whereby attributes refine the attribute from a particular general subject area and / or property to a more specific attribute defined by the attribute when looking at the depth hierarchy formed by said attributes. In practice, these ATTRI lists are obtained by, for example, applying the properties of a database in an appropriate manner.
Based on the occurrence of the attribute, the message and / or the NIGHTS associated with it are classified, and the request for access is routed, for example, to a response object, which automatically generates a polite response. It is preferable to use auto-response generation for YOTs, with which communication requires a particular type of standardized communication format.
In one embodiment of the invention, the address information and / or associated attributes are plain language and encoded in another embodiment of the invention and in a third embodiment provided with encryption that is VIP configurable. Most preferably, the encoding is performed by appending to the data to be encoded a set of 20 characters whose characters and their numbers are user definable. The relationship between said character time and the encoded information is readable by anyone handling said information. In encryption, this connection is concealed:: ': so that only certain entities handling said information can receive the information in an intelligible form. The advantage of the encryption procedure is the possibility of a certain type of transparency <11 25 in relation to the entities that are searching for attributes, in which case it is closely related or, ···. shortcuts can be arranged for other VIP-eligible entities, including authorities.
': In one embodiment of the invention, there is a so-called. association law, which is an authorization given by a first person to another 30 to change the protection of said first person so that a third person '..! the person can get through the guard to contact the first person. The association ':' right may also include the right to associate certain attributes with other attributes, the message, the object transmitting it and / or its sender, and the applicable portions of the database used to protect and / or maintain it. Association law can have hierarchical levels related to the nature of the attributes themselves, as explained in Example 9111779 of Figure 2. An entity other than a person may also have the right of association.
Because the embodiments of the method of the invention are user-based, in preferred embodiments of the invention, user authentication is performed to determine the correct identity of YOT 5. VIPs can also be authenticated to YOT. In this context, "identity" means any user-defined, trusted information that is unambiguously associated with a particular VIP and / or YOT.
Authentication is performed in a preferred embodiment of the invention on the principle of public 10 and encrypted keys. For example, in one embodiment of the invention using the Internet to assist, the identification of a VIP may be based on the IETF PGP method. In another preferred embodiment of the invention, user authentication is based on a Personal Telecommunications Number (PTN) service, or a Universal Per-15 sonal Telecommunications (UPT) service created by an extension thereof. SIM-based authentication of the GSM system can also be used. The advantage of PTN / UPT authentication is a certain independence from the terminal, which is why PTN / UPT authentication for the mobile VIP is particularly advantageous in the method according to the embodiment of the invention. One example of simple authentication is a callback or similar call to a destination address or the like provided by the 20 YOTs.
Fig. 1 illustrates the operating principle of a method according to an embodiment of the invention. VIP 101 is an object that is protected from spammers 107 by filter 102, which is a type of access list managed by multiple objects. The guard 102 comprises a part which, for example, defined as database 103, contains unwanted contact persons (NIGHTS) and, at the same time, those which are undesirable. In addition, the shroud 102 has, · · ·. a database section 104, which defines, for example, based on certain lists, who has the right to change the properties of the protection 102, for example with respect to message passage.
VIP 101, in one embodiment of the invention, grants the right to a YOT '105 which is an object to act as an agent to VIP 101. Upon discovering such YOT 106,'. p 30 known to be the preferred contact for VIP 101, agent 105 sends: a message 115 to YOT 106 requesting him to contact VIP 101. In addition, ''; '* Agent 105 transmits a' recommendation letter '113 based on which the shield 102 comprises:, * a channel through which NIGHT 106 may contact 110, 111 independently of agent 105; '_: VIP 101. A letter of recommendation can be used to mark the security and / or a database used to manage it, which allows said NIGHT 106 10 111779 to pass through the security. An entry may be performed by a particular specialized object and / or by a multi-functional object. Based on contact 113 and / or related matters, protection 102, and / or an ooo that manages it, identifies agent 105 as agent 105 and states that it is entitled, by letter of recommendation, to change permissions 5 in database 104 so that NIGHT 106 can access 111, with. For example, NIGHT, which is unknown and / or defined by the content of a communication and by the attributes of security as DISTURBANCE, will not contact VIP 101. Despite contacting 114, it is further up to VIP 101 and agent 105 to determine whether agent 105 is also entitled assigns its right to act as an agent to YOT 106. The potential right of an agent 105 to mark one NIGHT as an agent may also be transferred, for example, 4 levels forward. For example, permission can be passed through an attribute attached to a specific message, such as a recommendation letter. In addition, attributes can be associated with YOT 106 that cause the transmission of certain types of messages to be blocked by the 15 VIPs, even if the YOT has the right to contact the YOT. The right may also be limited in time or in force. Access may also be limited, depending on the geographical location, means of communication and / or contact address, or a combination of the above, even if the date or place of transmission of the message may be presumed to be of particular importance to the VIP message and / or object and / or object.
* · ·. '·· In the exemplary communication situation, the object acting as the VIP agent for the VIP'; ': 105 and the NIGHT 106 recommended for contact are transverse acquaintances of VIP 101. Action:: 'catch AGENT 105 is also a member of the depth group, which also includes the recommended NIGHT 106. In addition, any association law may be transferred from AGENT 105 to YOT 106, which may also subsequently act as AGENT. · ·, These AGENTS are then part of a depth grouping of rights * ·. At the same time, however, at least some of the YOTs acting as the AGENT are in contact with VIP 101, whereby they form a transverse group of 30 VIPs 101 familiar.
2 Figure 2 shows an example of the type of association rights based on their probable number of users. The number of likely users is *; · 'The larger the area of the drawn rectangle. However, the invention is not limited to the figures according to the example given. Associa-; 35 of thio-law levels 201, 202, and 203, listed in descending order, the Supreme Association Court 201 is unlimited. Inwardly, highest in the hierarchy 11111779 are the few and selected individuals with unrestricted association 201. Typically, in some embodiments of the invention, the VIP, his personal secretary, or the like is the unrestricted association. Next, the outer move comes to certain entities that have some kind of limited association right 202, such as certain AGENTS. The restriction may also apply, for example, to the modification of AGENT's own AGENT rights.
The Supreme Associate has the right to recommend which YOT wishes to contact the VIP and also to provide such NIGHTS with its own or equivalent rights at its discretion. In addition, the Supreme Associated Court includes the right to attach attributes to an object and / or fact which is essential to the success of said YOT message and which exists in the system necessary for communication under the conditions of the communication; that is, either in a letter of recommendation, message, address, part of any of the above, geographic location, content and / or method of transmission.
15 In addition, the unrestricted right of association includes the right to change the association rights, but most preferably not the association rights of the VIP from which that right is derived, directly or indirectly. The limited association right 202 differs from the unrestricted one in that it limits the authorization in some way, for example, +8 hierarchical levels in depth. The restriction may also relate to the time, place, size, duration, sender and / or recipient of the 20 messages, and also the right to change the right of association. Restriction. , · [May also be associated with attaching some attributes to the message and / or its sender. The limitations are, in some embodiments of the invention, combinations of the above. The narrowest association right 203 is one without rights «* '*]. 25 other than transmitting a message without attaching the properties and / or attributes of the message itself or one of its senders, Figure 2 shows a three-level prefix, 1.,: character allocation with respect to rights. rights, but also coarser and finer sorting are possible.
1 1 I
In some embodiments of the invention, it may be advantageous to limit association rights. It may also be advantageous to limit the passage of the message itself, even though the sender was · ·. Zigzag and / or AGENT. The passage of the right of association and / or the message, -. In one embodiment of the invention, the nature of the limitation is time-dependent. An example of this is a certain transverse hierarchical person, for whom the restriction '35 is only applied on the first working day of the month from 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm, but to another person until the end of 2000.
In another embodiment of the invention, the constraint is bound to a geographical location, a service provider, or some other indication of location, electrical and / or physical location, e.g., hierarchical level from the sender.
In one embodiment of the invention, the reason for the restriction of association and / or message passage 5 is, for example, linked to the occurrence of an attribute associated with the message content. In this case, for example, the English title field considers its content as the number of quadruple words beginning with f and denies the prevailing association right to send the message, either momentarily, permanently, or per message, if the word also contains, for example, c and k letters. In that case, the rights of the person concerned to change the right of association may also be modified.
Figure 3 illustrates a hierarchy that classifies entities related to an object concept as YOT, VIP, secretary, and / or some other entity related to embodiments of the invention. Thus, the object 320 may be a person 321, a group 330, and / or an algorithm 341, such as a demon, which operates on some part of the data network. The data network device 342 may also be an object. The person 321 may be a natural person 322, for example, a human, or a legal 323, for example, an operator, association, company, or the like. A natural person may be, for example, a secretary 324 or a VIP 325 in the narrower sense of the term. Group 330 can be a homogeneous group 331 or a heterogeneous group 332. In a homogeneous group 331, its members are essentially of the same species. Heterogeneous group 332 has at least one residue. : A member of a species that is not substantially the same species as at least another member of the group. Thus, heterogeneous group 332 may include both natural 322 and legal 323 persons, algorithms 341, as well as other entities 320 and / or other groups ;;; 25,330 with their own structure. Entities can act as both YOT and VIP, as well as · · 'as secretary and / or agent for another entity. Functionally, the object may be accessed by VIP '* directly or indirectly, as well as through the right mediated by another object (e.g., VIP, :: AGENT).
., ..: According to an embodiment of the invention, objects can be categorized by object function, · ·, 30 or object by function. The operation of an object can be specialized '! * In a specific narrow area of operations. In this case, an owl may act, for example, to produce a specific content message, and even so different entities may produce their own special messages depending on the target audience. As another example of the invention, · · ·. in one embodiment, an object is used to detect a particular type of attribute in the message. The object may also be specialized in handling a recommendation letter, for example. The entities may also be specialized in controlling other entities and / or controlling their association rights. Certain entities may specialize in generating messages related to YOT contacting.
The messages generated by the object contain, in one embodiment of the invention, various responses which are substantially divided into prompts, notifications, and requests.
In one embodiment of the invention, the answers are based on attributes and in another embodiment of the invention a hierarchy of attributes.
The tone of the prompts depends on the attributes of the YOT, ranging from the polite urge to contact again at a better time, also to the end of harassment under the threat of a suitable sanction, such as the threat of government intervention. Prompts are also counted as attributes in one embodiment of the invention. Announcements are by nature information to VIP KAMUs regarding, for example, the availability of the VIP or related matters such as contact details and / or changes thereto. Notifications may also include other information deemed appropriate by the VIP.
15 Requests are, for example, contact requests, either to an outside VIP when acting as a YOT or when the VIP himself wishes to contact another VIP and / or AGENT.
Fig. 4 is a schematic diagram of a message, or a letter of recommendation, for setting an attribute associated with a YOT that allows access to a connection to the VIP through security 102. The letter of recommendation is preferably at least '. a field 401 indicating the authentic sender of the message, a field 402 indicating a key; and / or what is recommended, and still a field 403, which indicates that the message is specifically a recommended trigger to open the guard 102 for contacting the entity indicated by the field 402, for example, YOT 106. In addition, the recommended trajectory in the message is:: · ·: 25 It is also desirable to have a field 404, based on which the object handling messages is protected by 102. knows, at the location, what action to take on either the shield 102 and / or the YOT 106 and its communication 110, and / or how the communication will be. end up with 111 VIPs 101 to read. Said measures may be expressed, for example, by separate attributes that are protected and / or controlled by traffic through it; · * 30 of those objects are being checked.
An embodiment of the invention includes a specific '* * section to be attached to the Letter of Recommendation, which contains information about attributes associated with a change in protection characteristics so that the NIGHT mentioned in the message can communicate with the VIP through the protection. Said NIGHTS may be named as a particular YOT with a specific address.
A letter of recommendation may also apply to a number of named YOTs. It is also possible to define by a set of attributes a set of NIGHTS that are not predefined, but satisfy the conditions that can be described by certain attributes, in which case the letter of recommendation is anonymously valid for members of that set. According to one embodiment of the invention, the Letter of Recommendation 5 may also recommend the withdrawal and / or limitation of a given YOT's right of access on the basis of the geographical and / or substantive aspect of the message.
Figure 5 illustrates the structure of a message 500 according to an embodiment of the invention. The message is made up of several parts, fields (501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 10 507). Most preferably, the message has at least an address 501, a subject 502, and a message 504. In addition, the message may include a path indicating portion 503, particularly in applications seeking access to an entity having an attribute defining a particular property. In addition, the message may also include a field for the message writer 505, the author's right to broadcast the message 506, and / or the message validity attribute 507, which may be tied to the time, location, and / or address, or a combination thereof, as previously described. Not all fields need to be legible for message handlers. In one embodiment of the invention, the fields shown in the example of Figure 5, or their contents, or a portion thereof, are counted as an attribute, which may also be above. some combination of these. In addition, the message 20 according to an embodiment of the invention has a field that may contain certain information and / or even a copy of the recommendation buzzer. The field can also be used to tell whether this is a standard message NIGHT: They are a letter of recommendation to protect 102 governing entities. Most recommend- •. ' ·: The letter information field cannot be accessed only by the VIP himself, the AGENT equipped with sufficient authority, and / or the VIP Security Management Entity.
«« · !!! Figure 6 shows an example of the transfer of association rights related to the management of VIP communications. VIP 607 has granted all rights to 'one NIGHT serving as secretary to S2 606, including the right to grant the right in its sole discretion. Secretary S2 606 has authorized Secretary SI 605, who thus has the authority of S2 606 to associate NIGHT and / or his message with YOT types' 30 DISTURBANCE, AGENT, and / or KAMU, and to enter a list of * . In addition, VIP 607 has granted Agent Ag3 603 a similar right to this ;. '. # for communications with the secretary S2 606. Agent Ag3 603 rights' ..! is limited so that it has the right to convey its own rights to Ag2 602, one level below, and to Agl 601, two levels of association: 35 levels only.
: This example is not intended to limit the association mediation of the invention.
The example in Figure 7 illustrates the message space delimited by the mutual properties of the association law, the YOT, and the message. The grid of the image has dimensions determined by independent dimensions that define the message content 704b, the message transmitting YOT 704c, and the YOT typing 704a to classify messages sent by a particular VIP acquaintance circle, and also the acquaintances themselves. An example of observing the classification of a message space is shown by means of a 3-dimensional example. However, said categorization can also be made in several analogous dimensions by independent dimensions. Additional natural dimensions of the invention include, for example, subject matter classifications, time-based classifications, and / or location-based classifications in such embodiments of the invention.
Figure 8 is an example of a list 800 according to an embodiment of the invention. The list may include two parts, namely, the information part 801 containing the YOT's contact information, and the definition part 802. The list may also be distributed with one part of the list located elsewhere. like another part. It will be apparent to those skilled in the art that there may be several fields, both in number and in content. Information section 801 contains at least the name and / or the associated contact address of the contacted YOTs. Most preferably, the list 800 of the YOT marked in the data part 801 of the list 800 also stores at least the YOT type of said YOT in the information part 801, most preferably in the form of an attribute indicating the YOT type. For example, Figure 8 shows an information section 801 having fields 807, 808, and 809 for a DIFFERENTY type YOT (H) ''; · (807), AGENT type YOT (Ag) (808) and KAMU type YOT (K) (809).
- * The invention does not limit the quality or the number of attributes associated with the YOTs of the data part of the list. The invention also does not limit whether the list is used as a blocking list or as a list containing allowable information for connection access.
.. Listing 800 defines section 802 with the following YOT-type fields: DIFFERENCE H code 811, AGENT AG code 813, and KAMU K code 814. In addition, definition section 802 has fields 821, * 30 823, 824 that define DIFFERENT H measures (821) directed against and / or permitted to AG (823) and; · ·; Measures against and / or permitted to KAMU (824). ···. 802 is fields 831, 833 and / or 834 to further determine which part of the YOT message is to contain an attribute that defines YOT as "H" in field 831 35 which field 833 defines NIGHT as Ag and / or which field 834 defines NIGHT as K. In addition, definition section 802 has fields 841, 843, and 844 with 16,117,779 defined attributes defining YOT as H (841), Ag (843), and / or K (844). In one embodiment of the invention, a portion of the list 800 may be included in the message 500 as part thereof. It is particularly advantageous in this case to include in the message the definition portion 802 of the list 800 and / or a specific field thereof, for use by the entities to facilitate processing of the message as the message proceeds.
The invention most preferably relates to electronic communications, for example in various telephone, email, GSM and / or WAP systems, and over the Internet, wherein the caller has some communication means to contact and the other subject to receive or not receive other communication means. Magnetic, optical, fiber-optic and other communication systems in which a message is transmitted between at least two means of communication according to the principle of electromagnetic phenomena are also considered to be electronic. In preferred embodiments of the invention, the user interface of the communication device used to use the method may be text-based, visual and / or acoustic. Text-based text does not want to be limited to text produced in writing only, but then text-based text may have a completely different form in which it is produced and / or processed. For example, text can be represented as a binary bit string in, for example, a digital network. The text can also be, for example, text recognized by speech recognition devices. In this case, the text 20 has a displayable content and / or meaning which can also be expressed as text. Thus, according to one embodiment of the invention, attributes can also be associated with the spoken and / or other acoustic message. For example, a preferred embodiment of the invention may be used to automatically evaluate voicemail messages to filter out interference. By means of pattern recognition:. ·: 25 In another embodiment of the invention, for example, ads and / or inappropriate parts of them can be filtered out of the e-mail storage space by ash;
- A method for managing communications in a digital communication network having a security (102) for protecting a subject (107) to be contacted from communicating (114) with other entities (107), characterized in that it comprises the steps of: - VIP (101) authorizes (112) a first contacting entity NIGHT (105) to act as an agent empowered to change the properties of the guard (102), NIGHT (105) acting as agent to send (113) a message in a letter of recommendation 10 to the security managed by the VIP (101) (102) for changing the properties of a contact (110, 111) in which another NIGHT (106) seeks to contact said VIP (101), - said second YOT (106) communicating with a message to the VIP (101). treating this message in a protected (102) manner as determined by said letter of recommendation.
- 2. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar et lille den night (105) som fungerar som agent medelst et meddelande contact (115) en all and night (106) for att uppmana denna att contact (110) VIP (101).A method according to claim 1, characterized in that it comprises the step of the NIGHT (105) acting as agent communicating (115) with another YOT (106) with a message to request that it contact (110) the VTP (101). . The method of claim 1, further comprising the step of authenticating a NIGHT (105, 106) to a VIP (101) before establishing a final: 'connection. * * *
- 3. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det detpvisar keg en vil-5 kain en ALL NIGHT (105, 106) authenticer för en all VIP (101) innan den slutliga förbindelsen upprättas.
- 4. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det detpvisar pro lectively all the VIP (101) authenticator för en all NIGHT (105, 106) innan den slutliga förbindelsen upprättas. 10 5. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att genom att sändar (113) recommen- dations abbreviation ändrar sändaren (105) av detta skyddets (102) egenskaper save att den nämnda andra YOT: ens (106) contact (110) när fram ( 111) The account of the VIP (101).Method according to claim 1, characterized in that ..; they where one VIP (101) is authenticated to a NIGHT (105, 106) before the final. * ·. connecting.
- A method according to claim 1, characterized in that by sending '(113) a recommended swing, its sender (105) changes the characteristics of the guard (102) so that the communication (110) of said second YOT (106) can pass through (111) the VIP. (101) · (·
- 6. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att Such a recommen dation of the includerar identificationsdata gällande andra YÖT (106) som kan 15.A method according to claim 1, characterized in that in said. ·. The 30 recommendation queries contain the identification information of the second YOT (106) recommended. 111779
- 7. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att This recommen dation abbreviation includerar adressdata gällande andra NÖT (106) som kan re-,. kommenderas.The method of claim 1, characterized in that said letter of recommendation contains address information of said second YOT (106).
- 8. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att Such recommen- dation:. 20 tionsbrev inkluderar identificationsdata gällande förordaren (105).A method according to claim 1, characterized in that said recommendation letter includes the identity of the recommender (105).
- 9. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att Such a recommen dation abbreviation includerar adressdata gällande förordaren (105).Method according to claim 1, characterized in that said recommendation letter contains the address information of the recommender (105).
- 10. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att i Such a recom mendation is an attribute. 11. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 10, kännetecknat av att nämnda attribut indike- '. 'Rar en begränsning av giltighetstiden för rekommendationsbrevet.A method according to claim 1, characterized in that said attribute is mentioned in said recommendation.
- A method according to claim 10, characterized in that said att-10 ribbon indicates a limitation on the validity of the letter of recommendation.
- 12. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 10, kännetecknat av att Such attribute indicator is rar en utvidgning av giltighetstiden för rekommendationsbrevet.A method according to claim 10, characterized in that said attribute indicates an extension of the validity of the recommendation letter.
- 13. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 10, kännetecknat av att such attribute ger till-30 stand attändra egenskapema för skyddet (102). 22 111779Method according to claim 10, characterized in that said attribute gives the right to change the properties of the shield (102).
- 14. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av attnd a panel (102) om-fattar en med med ätminstone en ALL YOT (106) som penetrerar skyddet.A method according to claim 1, characterized in that said shield (102) comprises a list of at least one shield-transmitting NIGHT (106).
- 15 VIP (101) har authoritat att ändra skyddets (102) egenskaper, samt att ändra you egna egenskaper main basis av det mottagna rekommendationsbrevet, och - skyddet (102) dessutom har anordnats att hantera et meddelande som Motta-gits frän en viss andra contact part NIGHT (106) set up som business i enlighet med de egenskaper som ändrats Pä basis av rekommendationsbrevet.15. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av attnd skyd skyd (skyd (102) om-fattar en list med ätminstone en visas första YOT (105) som ber berätigad än att 5 5 5 skyd egens egk.Method according to claim 1, characterized in that said protection. ·: (102) comprises a list of at least one of the security features for changing the rights. . ·. the first NIGHT (105). A method according to claim 1, characterized by the fact that they include a YOT (106) in a list of desired contacts, which is part of said protection.
- 16. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar etegeg för att anteckna en YOT (106) main list som omfattar self-assembly contact parter, list of utgör en del av this panel.
- 17. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar et för 10 att anteckna en YOT (105) main list som omfattar contactande parter som fungerar som VIP ombudsmen, busy list utgör en del av this panel.17. The method of claim 1, further comprising the step of registering YOT (105) on a list of VIP contact agents, which is part of said security. The process according to claim 1, characterized in that it has a step '. i to associate the attribute with said second NIGHT (106) on the basis of a given criterion.
- 18. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att det omfattar et steg för associering av et attribut med such and yOT (106) on the basis of av et visst Criterion. 15 19. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 18, kännetecknat av att Such criterion upp visar et av feldede: - förekomsten av YOT on the list som omfattar omaskade contactande parter,. - förekomsten av YOT main list som omfattar contactande parter som fungerar som VIP ombudsmen,:. . · 20 - egenskapen för en del av ätminstone et Fält (501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506,: 507) and YOT meddelande (500), - förekomsten av ett visst attribut som nämns i YOT (105 ) rekommenda-tionsbrev, - förekomsten av en del av ett attribut som nämns i YOT (106, 107) contact. ! .. '25 20. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 1, kännetecknat av att innehället i et visst med-:'. delande omfattar ätminstone ett attribut. ·, 21. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 20, kännetecknat av att Such an attribute is a combinat av vissa attribut. 111779
- The method of claim 18, characterized in that said 30 criteria include one of the following: 111779 - presence of YOT on a list of preferred contacts, - presence of YOT on a list of contact agents acting as a VIP agent, - message of YOT (500 ) property of at least one portion of the field (501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 5 507), - presence of a particular attribute mentioned in the YOT (105) recommendation, - presence of a portion of the attribute mentioned in the YOT (106, 107) contact .
- A method according to claim 1, characterized in that the content of a message 10 comprises at least one attribute.
- A method according to claim 20, characterized in that said attribute is a combination of some attributes.
- 22. Förfarande enligt patentkrav 20, kännetecknat av att attributet omfattar rät-tigheter att associera attribut.A method according to claim 20, characterized in that the attribute comprises the rights to associate the attributes.
- 23. System and digital telecommunication, system control and control av contact person commercial contact partner NIGHT (106, 107) account remote 5 memory VIP (101), and ompattande - ett skydd (102) som uppvisar vissa egenskaper för att hantera kontakter (110, 114) som commmer frän contactande parter account memory VIP (101) access setting, och - dataöverföringsorgan för Överföring av meddelanden mellan de kontaktande 10 partema NIGHT (105, 106, 107) och skyddet (102 ) samt mellan skyddet (102) och memory et VIP (101); kännetecknat av att - skyddet (102) har anordnats att motottaga rekommendationsbrev (113) frän ätminstone en förutbestämd första kontaktande part NIGHT (105), flash memory23. A digital telecommunication network system designed to contact the NIGHTS (106, 107) to control access to a specific VIP (101) destination, which includes ·. I - protection (102) having certain characteristics from the contacting parties to treat the incoming calls (110, 114) to the VIP (101) in a specific way and> ·, communication means for transmitting messages to the contacting nights (105, 106, 107); ) and between the guard (102) and the guard (102) and the VIP (101) of the object; characterized in that the 25th shield (102) is arranged to receive recommendation letters (113) from at least one predetermined first contact person NIGHT (105), '. the VIP (101) being empowered to change the properties of the shield (102) and to modify its properties in accordance with the basis of the recommendation letter received, · · ·, the shield 30 (102) is further arranged to treat NIGHT (106) received message in a manner that is consistent with the characteristics modified by the letter of recommendation. 111779
- 24. System enligt patentkrav 23, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar organ för att ansluta attribut account YOT (106) för att beskriva den förbindelse som häller pä att:. upprättas. : ... 25. System enligt patentkrav 23, Kännetecknat av att det är WAP baserat.The system of claim 23, characterized in that it has means for associating the attributes with the YOT (106) to describe the connection being established.
- The system of claim 23, characterized in that it is WAP-5 based.
- 26. System enligt patentkrav 23, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar en whole list 25 som används för att upprätthälla skyddet (102) for att anteckna egenskapen för en whole contactande part NIGHT (106) for this list.A system according to claim 23, characterized by a list used to maintain the shield (102) for marking the property of a contacting NIGHT (106) on said list.
- 27. System enligt patentkrav 26, kännetecknat av attämnda egenskap omfattar: '·: adressdata för en viss NIGHT (106, 107). :. 28. System enligt patent krav 26, a translation protocol for such a list is provided in the database 30. "F. 29. System enligt patentkrav 28, kännetecknat av att such database distribution::: erad. 111779A waste system according to claim 26, characterized in that said feature 10 comprises address information of a YOT (106, 107).
- The system of claim 26, characterized in that said list is part of a database.
- System according to claim 28, characterized in that said database is distributed.The system of claim 28, characterized in that it has at least one object (320) in addition to the VIP (101) for managing a portion (103, 104) of the database. ;;: 1. Förfarande för control av contact i digitally telekommunikationsnät, vil '' 20 chains uppvisar ett skydd (102) för att skydda en vis part VIP (101) som utgör memory för contact frän contact (114) frän vissa andra parter (107), kännetecknat av att - VIP (101) Author Author (112) en första contactande part YÖT (105) att fimgera som en agent som Author Author att attänen skyddets (102) egenskaper, - den YÖT (105) vilken fungerar som agent sänder (113) ett visst meddelande. · 25 som ett rekommendationsbrev för attändra egenskapema för det skydd (102): '. som VIP (101) controller ar gällande en hundred contact (110, 111) i flick en • - 'all andra NIGHT (106) stock exchange contact this VIP (101),:. ,,' - da nämnda and night NIGHT (106) kontaktar med ett meddelande VIP (101) be-. ·: ·. handlas detta meddelande i skyddet (102) headset som bestäms pä basis av. ',.; 30 such recommendationsbrev. 111779
- 30. System enligt patent krav 28, kännetecknat av att det uppvisar ätminstone et element (320) förutom VIP (101) f att att en en del (103, 104) av Databases
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FI20010662A FI111779B (en)||2001-03-30||2001-03-30||Procedure for checking contacts|
Applications Claiming Priority (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FI20010662A FI111779B (en)||2001-03-30||2001-03-30||Procedure for checking contacts|
|PCT/FI2002/000274 WO2002080512A1 (en)||2001-03-30||2002-03-28||Controlling method for contact requests using recommendations by approved contact-requesting parties|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|FI20010662A FI20010662A (en)||2002-10-01|
|FI111779B true FI111779B (en)||2003-09-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|FI20010662A FI111779B (en)||2001-03-30||2001-03-30||Procedure for checking contacts|
Country Status (2)
|FI (1)||FI111779B (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2002080512A1 (en)|
Families Citing this family (2)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|EP1606718A4 (en) *||2003-02-27||2009-03-25||Businger Peter A||Communications filtering and prioritizing using prior communications|
|DE112010005508T5 (en) *||2010-04-20||2013-06-20||Deutsche Telekom Ag||Method and system for forming a network for spam-free e-mail communication|
Family Cites Families (3)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US6615241B1 (en) *||1997-07-18||2003-09-02||Net Exchange, Llc||Correspondent-centric management email system uses message-correspondent relationship data table for automatically linking a single stored message with its correspondents|
|WO2000054491A1 (en) *||1999-03-09||2000-09-14||Don Novak||Process for screening and tracking users on a telephonic network|
|US6732149B1 (en) *||1999-04-09||2004-05-04||International Business Machines Corporation||System and method for hindering undesired transmission or receipt of electronic messages|
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US9967291B1 (en)||Electronic messaging exchange|
|US9875466B2 (en)||Probability based whitelist|
|US9462046B2 (en)||Degrees of separation for handling communications|
|US9727744B2 (en)||Automatic folder access management|
|US9515998B2 (en)||Secure and scalable detection of preselected data embedded in electronically transmitted messages|
|USRE46916E1 (en)||System and method for secure management of mobile user access to enterprise network resources|
|US8798579B2 (en)||System and method for secure management of mobile user access to network resources|
|US10462084B2 (en)||Control and management of electronic messaging via authentication and evaluation of credentials|
|US8904490B2 (en)||Method and apparatus for a non-revealing do-not-contact list system|
|US20150143479A1 (en)||Strong Identity Management and Cyber Security Software|
|US8805979B2 (en)||Methods and systems for auto-marking, watermarking, auditing, reporting, tracing and policy enforcement via e-mail and networking systems|
|US8990312B2 (en)||Active e-mail filter with challenge-response|
|JP4098490B2 (en)||Knowledge accumulation support system and user operation restriction method in the same system|
|Mulligan||Reasonable expectations in electronic communications: A critical perspective on the Electronic Communications Privacy Act|
|CA2496313C (en)||Communication management using a token action log|
|US8443424B2 (en)||Method and system for reducing the proliferation of electronic messages|
|EP0748095B1 (en)||System and method for database access administration|
|US7181518B1 (en)||Method of and system for creating profiles|
|EP1386242B1 (en)||Privileged e-mail system with routing controls|
|Al-Kahtani et al.||A model for attribute-based user-role assignment|
|US5845068A (en)||Multilevel security port methods, apparatuses, and computer program products|
|EP1435718B1 (en)||System and method for message filtering by a trusted third party|
|US7536001B2 (en)||Generation of availability indicators from call control policies for presence enabled telephony system|
|US6996606B2 (en)||Junk mail rejection system|
|US10380119B2 (en)||Authorization and authentication based on an individual's social network|