ES2376568B1 - Method of transfer and mobile station in a wireless communications system of banda ancha. - Google PatentsMethod of transfer and mobile station in a wireless communications system of banda ancha.
- Publication number
- ES2376568B1 ES2376568B1 ES200930259A ES200930259A ES2376568B1 ES 2376568 B1 ES2376568 B1 ES 2376568B1 ES 200930259 A ES200930259 A ES 200930259A ES 200930259 A ES200930259 A ES 200930259A ES 2376568 B1 ES2376568 B1 ES 2376568B1
- Prior art keywords
- mobile station
- base station
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- H04—ELECTRIC COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- H04W—WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
- H04W36/00—Hand-off or reselection arrangements
- H04W36/24—Reselection being triggered by specific parameters used to improve the performance of a single terminal
TRANSFER METHOD AND MOBILE STATION IN A SYSTEM WIDE BAND WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS
The present invention applies to the field of telecommunications within the framework of the transport, more specifically, to the transfer process between base stations in mobile communications networks Wireless broadband.
One of the main problems to solve for a correct operation of a service wireless communications in a cellular network, so that there are no interruptions in services provided to a mobile station while it is displace, is the transfer (of English hand-over) between a origin base station, to which the station is connected mobile, and an objective base station, which continues with the provision of said service upon entering the mobile station in your cell
In mobile communications systems where the mobile station is on board a vehicle that travel a known route at high speeds, as per example a train, the choice of the station is simplified objective base, since knowing the position of all network base stations, you can set previously the order of the base stations to which the mobile station must be connected during the journey. By
on the contrary, given the speed of the vehicle, it becomes more decisive the need to carry out the transfer of one base station to another efficiently and in the optimal moment, so you get to be at all times connected to the most appropriate base station, optimizing the system performance and minimizing delays in moments in which the transfer between base stations
For example, the IEEE 802.16 standard (WiMAX) presents the necessary elements to execute the process handover, but leaves the implementer the choice of optimal time to begin the execution of the phases of said transfer. In general, quality measures are used of the signal to determine from the base station when execute said transfer, which is based on partial information on the stage, and whose update is limited to how often it exchange that information with the mobile station.
Alternatively, JP 2007235541 presents a system to determine said optimum moment by means of the installation, along a train track and in areas in which it is estimated that the optimum point for change base station, that is, the dividing line between precalculated cells, of a series of sensors used to accurately determine the position of the vehicle, and therefore, of the mobile station. This method has the disadvantages of requiring installation of a specific infrastructure, as well as being independent of the specific conditions of the network (speed, signal quality, etc.), so it is not able to adapt optimally to a stage changing
JP 2007194754 presents another system to improve communications in a railway network through installation of a series of additional base stations
for those mobile stations that move to high speed, thus dividing the network users of Communications depending on your speed. Again requires the installation of a specific infrastructure, and despite giving a specific service to the stations high-speed mobiles, a optimization for the handover system, vital for guarantee the stability of the services provided by the system.
Finally, JP 2007324635 focuses on the minimization of the time required to execute a process of handover by installing equipment in the mobile station and at the base station that reduce the number of messages needed to execute this process. I dont know presents, however, no consideration on how optimize the moment in which said transfer is made, vital, in addition to suffering from a great specialization, to focus on IP communications in the train environment bala (from Japanese, "shinkansen").
It is therefore necessary a method that allows not only optimize the mode of execution of the transfer process in these types of environments but also its instant of execution, having accurate information and adapting dynamically to the specific conditions of the scenario in which said transfer occurs, both in what referring to the conditions in which the mobile station, like the rest of the system (for example, non-functional base stations), with the aim of minimize the time in which the service remains interrupted by handover, as well as to guarantee in at all times the connection to the most favorable base station in that instant.
The present invention solves the above problem. through a method of transfer in communications networks wireless broadband mobiles for vehicles that they travel a predefined route at high speed (for example, trains), which allows you to determine the instant optimal to start the process of transferring a station mobile between an origin base station, to which it is said mobile station connected, and a base station objective, adjacent to said origin base station according to a default base station sequence following the route that the mobile station follows.
For this, the decision to execute the transfer is taken from the mobile station, based on the position of the same, as well as in the distance of said mobile station to the origin and target base stations. Since the mobile station has information about its own position and speed more updated than the base station, the handover can be executed at a more precise moment.
The present invention therefore presents a procedure in which the target base station among the pluralities of stations base of the communications network based on the route of The mobile station.
Then, the mobile station initiates a signaling of transfer announcement, which is the corresponding exchange between the mobile station and the base station origin of the messages defined for it in the system of communications. Said announcement signage of handover conventionally comprises one or more messages from the mobile station requesting authorization for carry out the transfer, from the origin base station authorizing the transfer, and from the mobile station informing of the start of the transfer.
To execute the transfer in a timely manner, the mobile station starts the announcement signaling of
handover when it verifies that the module of the vector that defines the distance between the origin base station and the mobile station, is less than the module of the vector that results from adding the vector that defines the distance between the origin base station and the mobile station, and a vector Threshold1 with the same direction and direction opposite to the vector which defines the address of the mobile station. The module of this vector Threshold1 is a function of the speed of the mobile station and the time required by the stations to execute a handover announcement signaling. This signaling is executed for a THOSIG time.
In this way, the mobile station manages to estimate the distance traveled during message exchange scan, and schedule the scan when it is in the most appropriate position for it.
Preferably, the Threshold1 module takes a value twice the speed of the mobile station multiplied by THOSIG, which implies finishing exchange messages corresponding to that period THOSIG when the mobile station is equidistant from the base stations origin and destination.
Preferably, the mobile station only starts the transfer announcement signaling if it is also verified that the carrier to noise ratio plus interference (CINR) of the signal received at the mobile station from the target base station is greater than the CINR of a signal received at the mobile station from the next station base according to the order determined by the route of the station mobile. In this way, the correct one is verified operation of the target base station, and avoids transfer to a base station that is not found functional. The calculation of the CINR relationships is performed during a scanning step that preferably starts when it is verified that the module of the vector that defines the distance between the base base station and the station
mobile, is less than the module of the vector that results from add the vector that defines the distance between the station origin base and mobile station, and a threshold2 vector with the same direction and direction opposite to the vector that defines The address of the mobile station. The module of this vector Threshold2 is a function of the speed of the station mobile and the time required by stations for execute a handover announcement signaling and the time required to execute the scan step. This Scan step is performed in a TSCN time.
Preferably, the value of TSCN is bounded superiorly due to the maximum phase fluctuation (of English, jitter) allowed by the service more restrictive communications, thus adapting to system traffic profile requirements.
Preferably the communications system Wireless broadband follows the IEEE 802.16 standard and uses frames with a fixed frame duration Ttrama, where TSCN verifies:
TSCN � 2 * Ttrama,
and THOSIG verifies:
THOSIG = 3 * Ttrama.
Preferably, for greater accuracy, the mobile station position is estimated at that station mobile from a position provided by a global satellite navigation system (GNSS, del English Global Navigation Satellite System), adapting said position estimated according to the speed of the station mobile and time since last update of said positioning system. Preferably, said elapsed time is implemented
using a frame counter, taking advantage of the duration constant of them.
Preferably, the position provided by the positioning system and / or the estimated position of the mobile station conform to the positions of said mobile station according to its route, thus improving accuracy.
Also preferably, the speed of the station mobile is obtained from the global positioning system, and the direction of said speed, of a beacon system located along the route, thus achieving a more robust system.
According to another aspect of the invention, a mobile station of a communications system that implement the described method, using for this:
-a receiver of a global positioning system by satellite, with which it obtains position and speed of the mobile station;
-a reader of a beacon system, from which he obtains the direction of said speed;
-a wireless transmitter / receiver to communicate with the base stations;
-a route information manager, from which determines the order of the base stations to which it is to connect, and if necessary, adjust the position of the mobile station to the route.
In order to help a better understanding of the characteristics of the invention according to an example preferred practical implementation thereof and for complement this description, it is accompanied as part member of it the following figures, whose Character is illustrative and not limiting:
Figure 1 shows a diagram of the elements of
the communications network to which this document applies invention, as well as the vectors used by the method Of the same.
Figure 2 presents a diagram of the mobile station of the invention according to a preferred embodiment of the same.
Figure 3 shows a flow chart of the method of the invention according to a preferred embodiment of the same.
Figure 4 shows an explanatory graph in the that the temporal evolution of the ratios is presented noise carrier plus two station interference base as well as the main temporal parameters of the method of the invention
In this text, the term "comprises" and its referrals (such as "understanding", etc.) should not understood in an exclusive sense, that is, these terms should not be construed as excluding the possibility that what is described and defined can include more elements, stages, etc.
Figure 1 shows a mobile station 1 that travels in a vehicle, such as a train, on a default route 5 at a VMS speed (being VMS a vector that not only determines the module but also the direction and direction of said speed). I also know observe the origin base station 2 to which it is connected said mobile station, the target base station 3 to which must be connected, and a third base station 4 of the network of communications, immediately after the station target base 3 in the predefined sequence of stations base according to route 5 of said mobile station 1.
XMS is the position of mobile station 1, according
with an estimate of said position made by the mobile station 1. The MSBSorigen vector starts at the base station origin 2 and ends at mobile station 1, while the objective MSBS vector starts at the station target base 3 and ends at mobile station 1. Threshold1 and Threshold2 are vectors whose module is proportional to the VMS module and has the same direction and opposite direction than said VMS vector.
Although in the following detailed description of the preferred embodiment, some aspects of the invention are particularized to the IEEE 802.16 standard (also known as WiMax) to exemplify your implementation, said particularization should be understood as illustrative and non-limiting form, since the invention It is also valid for any other system of wireless broadband communications. The meaning and format of the specific messages mentioned is the defined by the IEEE 802.16 standard itself.
The operator | | refers throughout this document to the module operation applied to a vector.
Figure 2 shows a scheme of a mobile station 1 according to a preferred embodiment of the invention in the that the different sources of information are observed with those that said mobile station 1 counts, as well as the modules responsible for receiving it:
-GNSS 6 System (Global Navigation System for Satellite, from the Global Navigation Satellite System), whose information is received through a GNSS 9 receiver. This system can be, for example, a System of Global Positioning (GPS), Galileo system, GPS differential (DGPS) or other equivalent.
- Beacon system 7 arranged along the route of the mobile station, whose information is received
using a beacon reader 10.
-Base stations of the communications network (of the which is shown in the figure the base station origin 2), with which mobile station 1 is connected by a wireless transmitter / receiver 8. Said communications network it can be, for example, a network according to the IEEE standard
-Route information, managed by a manager route, and that can be obtained, for example, through Direct loading into the memory of the mobile station from an external database, or by communicating to through a communications network to which they are connected said external database and said manager of route.
All these modules of the mobile station are connected to control means 11 that analyze the information received and begin the steps of the method of invention in the moments described to continuation.
Figure 3 shows a flow chart of the method of the invention according to a preferred embodiment of the same. The method begins with the initialization of variables:
-The value of Xsat and the module and the VMS address is obtained from the last value provided by the system GNSS 6.
-The meaning of the VMS vector is obtained in a way preference of the latest information of the beacon system
7. If there is no beacon system 7, you get alternatively by other means such as by comparing two consecutive information of the GNSS system 6.
-The expected base station sequence is
updated based on the last route 5 assigned to the mobile station 1.
The values of these variables are updated in the mobile station 1 when any information is received external:
-When GNSS information is received, it is updated Xsat position and VMS speed of mobile station 1, and an Ntrama frame counter is initialized to zero which indicates the number of frames received since the last GNSS update.
-When you receive a reading of the beacon system 7, the direction of movement of the station is updated mobile 1, that is, the meaning of the VMS vector. If route 5 of mobile station 1 does not have a beacon system 7, the direction of movement of the mobile station 1 can be determined, alternatively, by comparison of the last two measures provided by the GNSS system 6.
-When a new route 5 is received, the
- expected base station sequence.
- -When a new wireless communications frame is received, the Ntrama frame counter is incremented.
- of the nta sisen topic one of the
A non-restrictive possibility for obtaining precise information on the position of the base stations neighbors (target base station 3 and the third station base 4, immediately after the base station objective 2) is the shipment from the base station origin 2 of periodic messages containing such information. In In the case of the IEEE 802.16 standard, this information is encodes in the optional fields of the MOB_NBR- messages ADV, which additionally includes frequency information and channel of said neighboring base stations. To optimize the operation of the system, the period between shipments of
these messages are initially set to one tenth part of the estimated time spent in a cell of the communications system, that is, the expected time that mobile station 1 remains connected to a station determined base, depending on the speed of the mobile station 1. The value of that period (TADV, measured in number of frames) is dynamically updated according to the expression:
TADV = | BSBS | / (10 * | VMS | * Ttrama)
being | BSBS | the module of the distance between two consecutive base stations, equivalent to twice the cell coverage radius of a base station.
- After any of the
- updates from
- information described, the mobile station
- one calculates its
- own position following the expression:
XMS = Xsat + Ttrama * Ntrama * VMS
The value of Ttrama * Ntrama can be substituted, alternatively, for a value provided by a watch internal in the mobile station 1.
Next, the condition given is checked Start to scan step: | MSBS Objective | <| MSBSorigen + Threshold2 | being Threshold2 = -2 * (THOSIG + TSCN) * VMS
In the specific case of IEEE 802.16, THOSIG is the Time needed to exchange messages:
-MOB_MSHO-REQ, sent by mobile station 1, and in the one that requests authorization for the transfer.
-MOB_MSHO-RSP, sent by the base station origin 2 to grant such authorization.
-MOB_MSHO-IND, sent by mobile station 1 for
indicate the start of the transfer, that is, the imminent disconnection from the base station origin 2.
therefore, THOSIG has a value of 3 times the duration of a plot.
TSCN has a value that can be selected from a lower bound interval for the required time To exchange messages:
-MOB_SCN-REQ, sent by mobile station 1 to Announce the start of the scan.
-MOB_SCN-RSP, sent by the base station origin 2 to accept the start of said scan.
and superiorly by the jitter allowed by the more restrictive service established on the network of communications
If the condition is not met, continue with the updating of information. Otherwise, it starts the scanning step as defined in the standard implemented by the communications network. During this scan the CINR of the signal received in the mobile station from target base station 15 and the CINR of the signal received at the mobile station from the third base station, usually using it the preamble of the frames exchanged in said process Scan
At the end of the scanning process, the estimated XMS position of mobile station 1, and it check if the start condition of the handover announcement signaling, ie if
| MSBS Objective | <| MSBSorigen + Threshold1 |
Threshold1 = -2 * THOSIG * VMS
and if the CINR ratio of the signal received in the
mobile station from target base station 15 is greater than the CINR ratio of the signal received in the mobile station from the third base station. This condition allows to verify the correct functioning of target base station 3, because of the topology of the network, the CINR of the signal received at the station mobile from target base station 15 will be higher as long as said objective base 3 works correctly.
If both conditions are verified, the station mobile 1 initiates the transfer announcement signaling and proceed to terminate your connection to the base station origin 2 and establish a new connection with the station target base 3. In the example of the IEEE 802.16 standard, the
- from ad from transfer understands the
- message jes such Y how be have described
-MOB_MSHO-REQ, sent by mobile station 1. -MOB_MSHO-RSP, sent by the originating base station
-MOB_MSHO-IND, sent by mobile station 1.
Said IEEE 802.16 standard specifies the method and the messages needed to finalize and create connections between a mobile station a base station.
Figure 4 shows a scheme in which you can see the evolution of the CINR of the signal received at the station mobile from the base station origin 14, and from the CINR of the signal received at the mobile station from the base station objective 15. The maximum CINR for a signal corresponds to instant in which mobile station 1 is more near the base station that emits this signal. Ideally, when mobile station 1 is located equidistant from the base station origin 2 and the station objective base 3, the CINR for the signals of said
base stations is the same. That is the optimal time for execute the handover, so the signaling of Transfer announcement is scheduled so that it ends in Said optimal moment. The start of said signaling of 5 transfer announcement is indicated in the figure by a trigger (of English, trigger) of transfer announcement 13. Additionally, the scanning step is programmed so to be carried out at a time immediately before, indicating its beginning in the figure by a shot of
10 scan 12.
In view of this description and figures, the expert in the matter you will understand that the invention has been described according to some preferred embodiments of the same, but that multiple variations can be
15 introduced into said preferred embodiments, without leave the object of the invention as it has been claimed.
- CLAIMS1. Transfer method of a mobile station (1) from a origin base station (2) to which the mobile station (1) is connected to a target base station (3) within a wireless broadband communications system, said mobile station (1) moving with a speed according to a VMS speed vector in one direction at along a predetermined route (5), comprising:-identify the target base station (3) in a predefined sequence of base stations determined by the route (5) of the mobile station (1).-start a handover announcement signaling consisting of sending messages defined in the communications system to request, authorize and report the start of said transfer;- disconnect the mobile station (1) from the station origin base (2) and establish a connection between the mobile station (1) and the target base station (3).characterized becausehandover announcement signaling is initiated by the mobile station (1) when it is verified that:| MSBS Objective | <| MSBSorigen + Threshold1 |where MSBS objective is a vector that defines a distance from the target base station (3) to the mobile station (1), MSBSorigen is a vector that defines a distance from the base base station (2) to the mobile station (1) and Threshold1 is a vector with a address that is equal to the VMS address, with a sense that is opposite to the sense of VMS and with a module which is directly proportional to the VMS module and directly proportional to the time required for execute said handover announcement signaling.
- 2. Method according to claim 1 characterized in that Threshold1 is calculated as:Threshold1 = -2 * THOSIG * VMSwhere THOSIG is the time required to execute the handover announcement signaling process and VMS is the vector of the speed of the mobile station (1).
- 3. Method according to any of the claims previous characterized in that it also includes a step scan before starting ad signage for handover comprising measuring:
- a carrier to noise ratio of a signal received at the mobile station (1) from the station target base (3) and signal interference received at the mobile station (1) from the station objective base (3);
and because the transfer announcement signaling starts if in addition the carrier to noise ratio plus interference of the signal received at the mobile station from the target base station (15), is greater than the ratio carrier to noise plus interference from the received signal at the mobile station from the third base station
- a carrier to noise ratio of a signal received at the mobile station (1) from a third base station (4) and signal interference received at the mobile station (1) from said third base station (4), said third being base station (4) a base station immediately after the target base station (3) in the predefined sequence of base stations;
- 4. Method according to claim 3 characterized in that the scanning step is initiated by the mobile station (1)when it is verified that:| MSBS Objective | <| MSBSorigen + Threshold2 |where Threshold2 is a vector with an address that is equal to the VMS address, with a sense that is opposite to the sense of VMS and with a module that is directly proportional to the VMS module and directly proportional to the sum of the time required to execute the transfer announcement signaling and a required time to execute the scan step.
- 5. Method according to claim 4 characterized in that Threshold2 is calculated as:Threshold2 = -2 * (THOSIG + TSCN) * VMSwhere TSCN is the time required to execute the step of scanning.
- Method according to claim 5 characterized in that, in the wireless band communications system wide that supports communications services for each of which defines a phase fluctuation maximum allowed, TSCN is less than or equal to the smallest of the maximum phase fluctuations allowed.
- Method according to claim 6 characterized in that, in the wireless band communications system wide that follows the IEEE 802.16 standard and uses frames with a fixed frame duration Ttrama, TSCN verifies:
TSCN � 2 * TtramaTHOSIG = 3 * Ttrama
- Method according to any of claims 2 to 7 characterized in that, in the communications system Wireless broadband that follows the IEEE 802.16 standard and uses frames with a fixed frame duration Ttrama, THOSIG verifies:
XMS = Xsat + Tsat * VMS where XMS is the estimated position of the mobile station (1) and Tsat is a time since receiving a Xsat position provided by a GNSS system (6).
- Method according to any of the claims previous characterized because the distances between base stations and the mobile station (1) are calculated using an estimated station position value mobile (1) which is updated with the reception of each frame in the base station according to the following equality:
Tsat = Ttrama * Ntrama where Ntrama is a number of frames of the system wireless communications received at the mobile station(1) since a last update of the GNSS system (6).
- Method according to claim 9 characterized in that Tsat is calculated as:
- Method according to any of claims 9 and 10 characterized in that the Xsat position provided by the GNSS system adjusts to a position of said mobile station (1) according to its route (5).
11 characterized in that the XMS position is adjusted to a position of said mobile station (1) according to its route (5).
- Method according to any of claims 9 to
(1) is provided by the GNSS system (6).
- Method according to any of claims 9 to 12 characterized in that the speed of the mobile station
- Method according to any of the claims previous characterized because the sense of the vector of VMS address is extracted from a provided information by a system of beacons (7) located along the route (5) of the mobile station (1).
-a receiver (9) of a GNSS system (6); -a reader (10) of a beacon system (7) placed at along a route (5) along which the mobile station (1);-a transmitter / receiver (9) of system signals wireless broadband communications; -a route information manager; characterized in that it also comprises control means
- Mobile station (1) of a communications system Wireless broadband, comprising:
- connected to the receiver (9) of the GNSS system (6), to reader (10) of the beacon system (7), to the sender / receiver
SPANISH OFFICE OF THE PATENTS AND BRANDApplication no .: 200930259SPAINDate of submission of the application: 04.06.2009Priority Date:REPORT ON THE STATE OF THE TECHNIQUE51 Int. Cl.: H04W36 / 24 (2009.01)RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
- of signals from the communications system and the manager of route information, programmed to run the transfer method from an origin base station (2) to an objective base station (3) according to any of the claims 1 to 14.
- 56 Documents cited Claims Affected
- US 2007264933 A1 (KANG et al.) 15.11.2007, the whole document. 1-15
- EP 1401229 A1 (ERICSSON TELEFON AB L M) 24.03.2004, the whole document. 1-15
- EP 1524814 A1 (MATSUSHITA ELECTRIC IND CO LTD) 04/20/2005, the whole document. 1-15
- Category of the documents cited X: of particular relevance Y: of particular relevance combined with other / s of the same category A: reflects the state of the art O: refers to unwritten disclosure P: published between the priority date and the date of priority submission of the application E: previous document, but published after the date of submission of the application
- This report has been prepared • for all claims • for claims no:
REPORT OF THE STATE OF THE TECHNIQUEApplication number: 200930259Minimum documentation sought (classification system followed by classification symbols) H04W Electronic databases consulted during the search (name of the database and, if possible, terms ofsearch used) INVENES, EPODOC, WPI, NPL, XPESP, XPAIP, XPI3E, INSPEC.State of the Art Report Page 2/4WRITTEN OPINIONApplication number: 200930259Date of Written Opinion: 23.02.2012StatementNovelty (Art. 6.1 LP 11/1986) Claims 1-15 YES Claims NOInventive activity (Art. 8.1 LP11 / 1986) Claims 1-15 YES Claims NOThe application is considered to comply with the industrial application requirement. This requirement was evaluated during the formal and technical examination phase of the application (Article 31.2 Law 11/1986).Opinion Base.-This opinion has been made on the basis of the patent application as published.State of the Art Report Page 3/4WRITTEN OPINIONApplication number: 2009302591. Documents considered.-The documents belonging to the state of the art taken into consideration for the realization of this opinion are listed below.
- Date of realization of the report 23.02.2012
- Examiner J. Maldonado Bottle Page 1/4
- Publication or Identification Number publication date
- US 2007264933 A1 (KANG et al.) 11.15.2007
- EP 1401229 A1 (ERICSSON TELEFON AB L M) 03/24/2004
- EP 1524814 A1 (MATSUSHITA ELECTRIC IND CO LTD) 04.20.2005
- 2. Statement motivated according to articles 29.6 and 29.7 of the Regulations for the execution of Law 11/1986, of March 20, on Patents on novelty and inventive activity; quotes and explanations in support of this statementThe closest documents of the state of the art are D01 and D02. Document D01 presents a method for reconfiguring data routing, replacing a path between RSs managed by a BS in a multi-section BWA system. In the method, the BS reconfigures the routing if the status of the channel in an RS does not exceed a threshold. It asks the RS of the lower node to explore the adjacent RSs and based on this data, it determines a new RS in the upper node for the RS of the lower node and requests the change to this new upper node. Document D02 presents a method of handover in a mobile communications system in the event that the mobile station travels at high speed or the joint displacement of a large number of mobile stations occurs following a known route in both cases. The position of the vehicle is determined by GPS and its direction and speed by appropriate sensors obtaining the position relative to the current BS and the target BS. The transfer request is made when the vehicle is at a certain distance from the target BS or when any of the mobile phones of the group receives a signal from the target BS above a certain threshold. We believe that none of these documents affects the novelty of the invention as claimed in the claims from 1 to 15, nor are there any suggestions that obviously direct the person skilled in the art towards the invention defined by the aforementioned claims. Therefore, the invention claimed in claims 1 through 15 is new and involves inventive activity.State of the Art Report Page 4/4
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|ES200930259A ES2376568B1 (en)||2009-06-04||2009-06-04||Method of transfer and mobile station in a wireless communications system of banda ancha.|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|ES200930259A ES2376568B1 (en)||2009-06-04||2009-06-04||Method of transfer and mobile station in a wireless communications system of banda ancha.|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|ES2376568A1 ES2376568A1 (en)||2012-03-15|
|ES2376568B1 true ES2376568B1 (en)||2013-01-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|ES200930259A Active ES2376568B1 (en)||2009-06-04||2009-06-04||Method of transfer and mobile station in a wireless communications system of banda ancha.|
Country Status (1)
|ES (1)||ES2376568B1 (en)|
Family Cites Families (3)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US20040058678A1 (en) *||2002-09-23||2004-03-25||Detorbal Rene Fernand Emile||Method and apparatus for facilitating handovers for a group of mobile radios|
|JP4466296B2 (en) *||2003-10-17||2010-05-26||パナソニック株式会社||Handover method and mobile communication system|
|US20070264933A1 (en) *||2006-05-15||2007-11-15||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||Apparatus and method for changing relay station in data delivery route in broadband wireless access communication system|
- 2009-06-04 ES ES200930259A patent/ES2376568B1/en active Active
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|KR100951489B1 (en)||Self-learning geographically aware handoff method and system|
|US8326319B2 (en)||Compensation of propagation delays of wireless signals|
|DE69932631T2 (en)||Improved soft handover for cdma|
|JP4322042B2 (en)||Location-based capacity reservation in mobile radio systems|
|EP2066143B1 (en)||Radio cell performance monitoring and/or control based on user equipment positioning data and radio quality parameters|
|EP2276289B1 (en)||Handoff apparatus and method based on the quality of service|
|JP3496941B2 (en)||Apparatus and method for determining handoff target base station in mobile communication system|
|EP2708063B1 (en)||Handover and neighbor management for mobile relay nodes|
|CN1918824B (en)||Performed the method and apparatus switched fast by quick distance measurement in system of broadband wireless communication|
|US8140077B2 (en)||Handover or location update for optimization for relay stations in a wireless network|
|US20070004430A1 (en)||Position measuring system and method using wireless broadband (WIBRO) signal|
|RU2216102C2 (en)||Method and system for locating mobile cellular terminal|
|US20110244859A1 (en)||Communication control apparatus, communication control method, program, terminal equipment and wireless communication system|
|RU2258323C2 (en)||Method for calculation of delay connected to passing of signal in straight and backward directions, and position of user equipment in system with broadband multiple access with code separation of channels or universal ground network with radio access|
|US20020132628A1 (en)||Method for control hand-off of CDMA system, base station used therefor, and base station controller|
|US20050128969A1 (en)||Handover method and handover apparatus|
|CN103916911B (en)||The System and method for of network is found and selected using background information|
|US9693200B2 (en)||Method and system of providing data service according to a user's future location|
|KR101359207B1 (en)||A wireless terminal and method for managing the receipt of position reference signals for use in determining a location|
|US20080171553A1 (en)||Systems and methods for channel selection management in a wireless communication network|
|US8432870B2 (en)||Handover techniques between legacy and updated wireless networks|
|US8483700B2 (en)||Channel allocation device and method using wireless access in vehicular environments|
|US6721567B1 (en)||Apparatus, and an associated method, for selecting a likely target cell in a cellular communication system|
|JP4758437B2 (en)||Mobile terminal and communication system in wireless network|
|US7650155B2 (en)||Transmission time difference measurement method and system|
Ref document number: 2376568
Country of ref document: ES
Kind code of ref document: B1
Effective date: 20130129