ES2353770B1 - Dual width changing device in single platform. - Google PatentsDual width changing device in single platform. Download PDF
- Publication number
- ES2353770B1 ES2353770B1 ES200800532A ES200800532A ES2353770B1 ES 2353770 B1 ES2353770 B1 ES 2353770B1 ES 200800532 A ES200800532 A ES 200800532A ES 200800532 A ES200800532 A ES 200800532A ES 2353770 B1 ES2353770 B1 ES 2353770B1
- Prior art keywords
- single platform
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- B—PERFORMING OPERATIONS; TRANSPORTING
- B61F—RAIL VEHICLE SUSPENSIONS, e.g. UNDERFRAMES, BOGIES OR ARRANGEMENTS OF WHEEL AXLES; RAIL VEHICLES FOR USE ON TRACKS OF DIFFERENT WIDTH; PREVENTING DERAILING OF RAIL VEHICLES; WHEEL GUARDS, OBSTRUCTION REMOVERS OR THE LIKE FOR RAIL VEHICLES
- B61F7/00—Rail vehicles equipped for use on tracks of different width
- E—FIXED CONSTRUCTIONS
- E01—CONSTRUCTION OF ROADS, RAILWAYS, OR BRIDGES
- E01B—PERMANENT WAY; PERMANENT-WAY TOOLS; MACHINES FOR MAKING RAILWAYS OF ALL KINDS
- E01B26/00—Tracks or track components not covered by any one of the preceding groups
position TALGO to CAF, first it is unlocked
Dual width changer device in single platform. Object of the invention
The present invention, as expressed in the description of this specification, refers to a dual-width single-platform changer device, which has notable relevant and advantageous features compared to the platform-changing devices that currently exist for this task.
It is an object of the invention to eliminate the change of platforms of the current dual exchangers in order to reduce the space necessary for their implementation and reduce the overall costs, while increasing the reliability. Background of the invention
The track width changer is the installation where the trains change the width of their axes to pass from the track in width 1,435 mm to the track in width
The trains pass over a platform at a speed of 15 km / h and by means of mechanisms the wheel clearance widens or narrows.
In Spain there are two train manufacturers that have developed a width change system: TALGO and CAF. Each manufacturer has its own technology and CAF trains can only physically pass through its platform, as is the case with TALGO trains.
To allow both technologies to coexist in the same infrastructure, there are currently dual changers whose main feature is that the two technologies for changing width platforms are changed by means of a hydraulic system. Dual changers need to have a width that ranges from 9.4 to 12.4 m, width greater than the track box. In places of reduced gauge as in beaches of tracks or stations it is difficult to find the location.
The dual changer has a change time of 5.5 minutes, time that can be reduced with the dual platform changer in single platform.
The solution makes a new design of sliding guides, travel rails and bolt activation guides that change their position with a hydraulic system compatible, so that depending on the type of train to be used, the changer is configured in one of the two positions using common elements that allow interlocking so that it is supported and secured for the passage of the train. Description of the invention
In general, the dual-width single-platform changer device, object of the invention, is based on the design of a new set of sliding guides, offset rails and bolt activation guides so that they can be used with both types of trains, repositioning the sliding guides with a set of hydraulic-electric mechanisms and shifting the bolt activation guides with a hydraulic system when the con ﬁ guration is for the passage of CAF trains.
The mechanical assembly rests mechanically locked in the CAF or TALGO step position. When the rods of the cylinders go mechanically to allow the movement and later there is a movement in the axis perpendicular to the plane of the track of the assembly formed by sliding guides and activation of locks to hide the latter; At the same time, the assembly that makes up the sliding guides is raised and once the level necessary for the passage of CAF trains has been reached, the mobile benches (supports of the structure and equipped with movement) begin a movement in the axis transverse to the track so that the two sliding guides adjust to the necessary width for the passage of CAF trains and in solidarity the guides of activation of locks are moved without affecting the normal passage of trains.
Both the sliding guides and the bolt activation guides have a water lubrication system, which is necessary for the TALGO configuration.
The whole of the mobile benches is fixed to a support beam at each end and these in turn to the set of main cylinders. Each cylinder is fixed to an anchor plate with leveling capacity. The cylinders have double mechanical interlocking directly to the rod and hydraulic interlocking so that the stability of the assembly is guaranteed.
The displacement rails are common elements for the two configurations of use and they gradually guide the axes with the optimum angle of attack for the two types of trains, they are fixed to a stiffened bracket-pillar assembly connected to the pit with plates of leveling anchors as we will see clearly later in the ﬁ gures.
The fundamental characteristics of the structural elements are:
- They must withstand the vertical loads produced by the platform's own weight
(15,000 Kg.) And the train (loads increased to 36,000 Kg.).
- It is also considered possible braking efforts tangential to the platform of 10,000 Kg in the longitudinal direction and 10,000 Kg in the transverse direction to it.
- The mobile benches will be activated by spindle system and double mechanical interlocking to guarantee at all times the width of the travel rails and bolt activation guides.
- The anchors of the racks to the concrete pit will be made by placing chemical bolts 30 mm in diameter and 500 mm in length. A HILTI HIT RE500 type resin will be used
or similar. Lower and upper nuts will be placed on the bolts. To level the benches they incorporate 4 screws per piece. The leveling of the support surfaces is very important to ensure that the platforms have adequate support. To finalize the assembly and after having mounted, leveled and tested the movement of the platforms, the gaps between the floor of the pit and the base plates will be filled with a SIKADUR 42 or similar resin, which gives the supports a sufficient resistance for
withstand the weight of a composition circulating above the corresponding width change platform. The gap between the ground and the base plates of the mechanical elements will also be filled.
- The assembly will be mounted and perfectly leveled so that there are no differences in level between two points on the sliding guides with tolerances of the order of ± 2 mm.
- Since the design of this changer has been carried out taking into account the reliability and availability of the installation in case of any incident, the lifting and translation systems are prepared with systems that allow manual movement. In the same way, all mechanical and hydraulic elements have been designed to allow rapid replacement without auxiliary means.
The advantages of this device are the following:
- Space reduction. The system is designed to be installed in a pit with the same width of the road box, its location being possible in places where to date it was not even when strategically its location was ideal.
- Integration of CAF, TALGO and dual systems in any of its variants in a single mechanical assembly.
- Mechanical simplicity, since for the con ﬁ guration of the platform in its TALGO position
o CAF it is not necessary to move large masses as in previous systems and electro-hydraulic displacement systems with high positioning precision can be used that guarantee the alignment and fixation of the mobile guides; neither does the pit need the special reinforcement zones.
- Economy, as a consequence of the reduction of space, the mechanical simplicity and the integration of the three classic components in one, obtaining a remarkable saving of costs.
- Reliability and availability of the installation, since it is possible to position and lock the mobile guides by means of simple and fast auxiliary means; there are no mechanical elements that can pose obstacles to movement in degraded or emergency mode; and the mechanical elements that move the platforms are replaceable with a hand tool.
To facilitate the understanding of the features of the invention and as an integral part of this specification, some sheets of drawings are attached in whose ﬁ gures, for illustrative and non-limiting purposes, the following has been represented:
Brief description of the drawings
Figure 1.- It is a schematic perspective view of the device object of the invention, the pit being observed and the platform being in a CAF working position.
Figure 2.- It is a schematic perspective view of the device object of the invention, the pit being observed and the platform being in a working position TALGO.
Figure 3.- It is a plan view of what is shown in Figure 1.
Figure 4.-It is a section along the line A-A of Figure 3.
Figure 5.- It is a plan view of what is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 6.- It is a section along the line B-B of Figure 5.
Figure 7.- It is a partial elevation view of what is shown in Figure 6, on a larger scale.
Figure 8.- It is a partial perspective view of what is shown in Figure 7. Preferred embodiment of the invention
Referring to the numbering adopted in the ﬁ gures, we can see how the dual-width single-deck changer device, which the invention proposes, is located inside a pit and allows the TALGO and CAF con ﬁ gurations, giving continuity to the track both at the entrance and at the exit of the changer.
In Figure 1, the CAF configuration is the one in position to allow the change in width and in Figure 2 it is the TALGO configuration that is in the position of change in width. In these same figures, to the right, the fixed track sections of width 1,435 mm are observed. referenced with (1), and to the left those of the width 1,668 mm. referenced with (2).
The platform includes at its connecting ends with said fixed sections (1) and (2), two sections of track (3) and (4) in extension of those.
The bolt activation guides are referenced with the number (5) and are fixed to mobile benches (10).
In the pit (6) the dual-width changer platform is located.
The configuration change is made on the support beams (7) that can be moved vertically by means of the main hydraulic cylinders (8). The sliding guides (9) move horizontally as they are connected to the mobile benches (10) by means of spindles. Other cylinders (11) are responsible for adjusting the height corresponding to the sliding guides (9), as they are coupled directly above them.
The set of mobile benches (10), rests on the support beams (7).
In the TALGO configuration the cylinders (11) meet with the rod retracted and the cylinders (8) with the rod extended. In the same way the mobile benches (10) are in limit position to the maximum width. In this position the bolt activation guides (5) are arranged to activate and deactivate the conventional bolts located in the stands of this train.
In the CAF configuration the cylinders (11) meet the extended rod and the cylinders (8) with the rod retracted. In the same way the mobile benches (10) are in limit position to the minimum width. In this position, the bolt activation guides (5) move to a position where they do not interfere with the train gauge, because if they remain in the position provided for the TALGO configuration they interfere with that train gauge.
All moving elements are mechanically locked in the limit positions as well as
or associated at the end of the race, both cylinders and interlocks.
The displacement rails (12) are fixed to the bracket-pillar assemblies (13) with fasteners and these assemblies are in turn welded to the leveling anchor plates (14).
The fixing of the plates (14) at the bottom of the pit (6) will be carried out by means of chemical bolts in which lower and upper nuts will be arranged, so that appropriate screws are incorporated to level the mobile benches (10), the leveling being of the important support surface to ensure that the platforms have adequate support. All this so that at the end of the assembly and after having mounted, leveled and tested the movement of the moving elements, the gaps between the floor of the pit and the base plates will be filled with a resin that gives the supports a sufficient resistance to support the weight of a composition circulating above the corresponding width change platform, also filling the gap between the ground and the base plates of the mechanical elements.
The benches thus constituted effectively support vertical loads produced by the platform's own weight and that of the train, which can be set at 15,000 kilograms for the platform and
36,000 kilograms for the train, also considering possible tangential braking efforts to the platform of approximately 10,000 kilograms in the longitudinal direction and 10,000 kilograms in the transverse direction.
The whole of the hydraulic installation that will be part of the system will include a main hydraulic power plant with two electric motors coupled to two double pumps that will provide adequate working pressure, with the solenoid valve blocks at the outlet of the pressure line for the movement of the installation, managing the movements by means of a programmable automaton.
The emergency movements that are carried out with the auxiliary explosion engine will be carried out by means of regulators located in a manual control panel mounted in an accessible place inside the changer.
The hydraulic oil pipe for the actuation of the different cylinders of which the installation consists is made of a rigid pipe located on the benches, between the metal profiles. The connection of the cylinders is made with flexible hoses of category R2.
In addition, attached to the aforementioned main hydraulic power plant, an explosion motor is provided coupled to a double pump to be able to move the installation in case of power failure or automation failure, both the main and auxiliary power plants being installed in a prefabricated module
or located outside where the electrical distribution cabinets and the programmable automaton for movement control will be located, with regulators located in a manual control panel associated with the explosion engine, mounted in an accessible place to control emergency movements originated from that explosion engine.
As for the electronic installation that will be placed on the corresponding pit (6), it will comprise the aforementioned programmable automaton that will be located in a prefabricated module outside the pit and next to the hydraulic plants, whose programmable automaton will manage the controls, orders, as well as the information on the changer, the restrictions imposed on the changer itself and the communications between components, including the limit switches that report the relative positions of the maneuvers, as well as analog displacement transducers, anti-intrusion barrier and photoelectric cells that paralyze the movements if an intrusion occurs while performing a maneuver.
Likewise, the electronic installation includes light and acoustic warning indicators that movements are being made and that one platform is locked, while the other is being positioned in a working situation, also comprising a safety logic box that takes the signal from the race ends and determines which platform is placed, all complemented by the appropriate means of control and other elements for the proper functioning of the entire system.
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, which is intended to allow compatibility between the two types of width change systems corresponding to different technologies, such as TALGO and CAF, where the corresponding mechanisms with which the change is made of track width they are located on a pit (6), it is characterized in that it comprises a set of displacement rails (12) fixed to a pillar bracket (13) and this one to the pit (6) also includes mobile benches (10) provided of vertical and horizontal displacement to realize the vertical and horizontal displacement of guides of activation of bolts (5) and of guides of slide (9), ensuring the horizontal movement with spindles and the vertical with hydraulic cylinders (8, 11) , these mobile benches (10) being in turn fixed in two support beams (7) that move vertically by means of the hydraulic cylinders (8) anchored to the f pit wave (6); Complementing with a main hydraulic power plant to which motors coupled to respective double pumps are associated to supply the correct operating position of the hydraulic elements, and including the corresponding electronic installation for operation of the entire system.
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to claim 1, characterized in that the displacement rails (12) have been designed with an angle of attack that can be used by CAF and TALGO technologies being fixed to the pit (6) with a structure compatible with the rest of mobile structures.
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to claim 1, characterized in that the sliding guides (9) are designed to be used by CAF and TALGO technologies equipped with lubrication system and directly supported on other hydraulic cylinders (11).
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to claim 1, characterized in that the bolt activation guides (5) have been designed in solidarity with the mobile benches (10) to be retracted when the platform con ﬁ guration is CAF, and equipped with lubrication system.
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to claim 1, characterized in that the mobile benches (10) are fixed on reinforced beams (7) reinforced and equipped with fixing housings for the stems of the main hydraulic cylinders (8) and their system interlocking
- Dual width changer device in single platform, according to claim 1, characterized in that the mobile benches (10) are equipped with a horizontal displacement system by means of spindle and double mechanical interlocking and a vertical displacement system with hydraulic cylinders (8) equipped with double mechanical interlocking, so that it is possible to position the sliding guides (9) and bolt activation guides (5) in the CAF and TALGO configurations, and each mobile bed (10) is stiffened to guarantee the width of all the guides sliding (9) and bolt activation (5).
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to any of the preceding claims, characterized in that it includes a programmable automaton for managing the movements of the different components.
SPANISH OFFICE OF THE PATENTS AND BRANDApplication no .: 200800532SPAINDate of submission of the application: 02.22.2008Priority Date:REPORT ON THE STATE OF THE TECHNIQUE51 Int. Cl.: E01B26 / 00 (01.01.2006) B61F7 / 00 (01.01.2006)RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
- Dual width changer device in a single platform, according to any of the preceding claims, characterized in that it includes an auxiliary explosion motor associated with a double pump to allow the drive in case of power failure or of the respective automatisms of the system, said said drive by means of appropriate regulators provided in a control panel.
- Documents cited Claims Affected
- EN 2325750 A1 (INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER) 15.09.2009, page 1, 1-8
- line 45 - page 5, line 40; figures.
- ES 2281452 T3 (BUTZBACHER WEICHENBAU GMBH et al.) 01.10.2007, column 1, 1-8
- line 1 - column 4, line 53; figures.
- ES 2072809 A2 (INVASTESA) 16.07.1995, column 1, line 44 - column 12, line 57; figures. 1-8
- EP 0596408 A1 (KAWASAKI HEAVY IND LTD) 11.05.1994, figures & Summary of the basis of 1-8
- WPI data Recovered from EPOQUE; AN 1994-152824.
- Category of the documents cited X: of particular relevance Y: of particular relevance combined with other / s of the same category A: reflects the state of the art O: refers to unwritten disclosure P: published between the priority date and the date of priority submission of the application E: previous document, but published after the date of submission of the application
- This report has been prepared • for all claims • for claims no:
REPORT OF THE STATE OF THE TECHNIQUEApplication number: 200800532Minimum documentation sought (classification system followed by classification symbols) E01B, B61F Electronic databases consulted during the search (name of the database and, if possible, terms ofsearch used) INVENES, EPODOCState of the Art Report Page 2/4WRITTEN OPINIONApplication number: 200800532Date of Completion of Written Opinion: 02.15.2011Statement
- Date of the report 15.02.2011
- Examiner M. Castañón Chicharro Page 1/4
- Novelty (Art. 6.1 LP 11/1986)
- Claims Claims 1-8 IF NOT
The application is considered to comply with the industrial application requirement. This requirement was evaluated during the formal and technical examination phase of the application (Article 31.2 Law 11/1986).Opinion Base.-This opinion has been made on the basis of the patent application as published.State of the Art Report Page 3/4WRITTEN OPINIONApplication number: 2008005321. Documents considered.-The documents belonging to the state of the art taken into consideration for the realization of this opinion are listed below.
- Inventive activity (Art. 8.1 LP11 / 1986)
- Claims Claims 1-8 IF NOT
- Publication or Identification Number publication date
- EN 2325750 A1 (INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER) 09/15/2009
- ES 2281452 T3 (BUTZBACHER WEICHENBAU GMBH et al.) 01.10.2007
- 2. Statement motivated according to articles 29.6 and 29.7 of the Regulations for the execution of Law 11/1986, of March 20, on Patents on novelty and inventive activity; quotes and explanations in support of this statementThe object of the invention is a dual width changer in a single platform. So that through a single installation with common elements, some of them being mobile, the change of width between wheels is made for two technologies different. Assuming this saving in space and costs.The invention consists of 8 claims, the 1st of which is independent and the rest dependent.The first claim describes the main features of the invention. The second claim refers to the angle of attack of the sliding counter rails. Claims 3 and 4, refer to the sliding guides and the bolt activation guides respectively. The 5th and 6th claims, refer to the mobile bench. The 7th claim refers to the existence of a programmable management automaton. The 8th claim refers to auxiliary power supply in case of electrical failure.Of the documents cited in the State of the Art Report, it is considered the closest to the invention, the document ES2325750 (DO1).DO1 discloses a dual-width change device, equipped with two platforms (1, 2), one for each technology, the same being in a pit (19), each platform being provided with the corresponding sliding guides (See Fig. 1 and 2) and other parts necessary for the change of width between wheels of each technology.The difference between the 1st claim and DO1 is that DO1 discloses the use of two platforms with fixed elements and not a platform with mobile elements, in order to solve the technical problem of changing the width between wheels of trains corresponding to two different technologies.DO2 discloses a system of width change, in which it is the rails themselves that travel transversely to the via. The installation of guides that interact with the unlocking discs is provided, in order to modify the distance between wheels (See Fig. 1)No document cited in the State of the Art Report, questions in an isolated or combined way the novelty and inventive activity of the 1st claim nor, therefore, of the dependents.Thus:- Claims 1-8 are new and have inventive activity. (Art. 6 and 8 of Patent Law 11/1986)State of the Art Report Page 4/4
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|ES200800532A ES2353770B1 (en)||2008-02-26||2008-02-26||Dual width changing device in single platform.|
Applications Claiming Priority (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|ES200800532A ES2353770B1 (en)||2008-02-26||2008-02-26||Dual width changing device in single platform.|
|PCT/IB2009/005088 WO2009106988A2 (en)||2008-02-26||2009-03-26||Dual gauge-changing device on single platform|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|ES2353770A1 ES2353770A1 (en)||2011-03-04|
|ES2353770B1 true ES2353770B1 (en)||2012-01-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|ES200800532A Active ES2353770B1 (en)||2008-02-26||2008-02-26||Dual width changing device in single platform.|
Country Status (2)
|ES (1)||ES2353770B1 (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2009106988A2 (en)|
Families Citing this family (7)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US9321591B2 (en)||2009-04-10||2016-04-26||Symbotic, LLC||Autonomous transports for storage and retrieval systems|
|TW201825366A (en)||2009-04-10||2018-07-16||美商辛波提克有限責任公司||Automated case unit storage system and method for handling case units that are configured for being arrayed into a palletized load of case units for shipping to or from a storage facility|
|US9561905B2 (en)||2010-12-15||2017-02-07||Symbotic, LLC||Autonomous transport vehicle|
|US9187244B2 (en)||2010-12-15||2015-11-17||Symbotic, LLC||BOT payload alignment and sensing|
|US9499338B2 (en)||2010-12-15||2016-11-22||Symbotic, LLC||Automated bot transfer arm drive system|
|US8965619B2 (en)||2010-12-15||2015-02-24||Symbotic, LLC||Bot having high speed stability|
|US8696010B2 (en)||2010-12-15||2014-04-15||Symbotic, LLC||Suspension system for autonomous transports|
Family Cites Families (4)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JP2876096B2 (en) *||1992-11-06||1999-03-31||川崎重工業株式会社||Carriage of gauge change methods and variable gauge truck, as well as gauge change facility|
|ES2072809B1 (en) *||1993-02-19||1998-03-01||Talgo Patentes||fixed installation for changing track gauge.|
|DE10060957A1 (en) *||2000-12-06||2002-06-13||Butzbacher Weichenbau Gmbh||Arrangement for changing a track of a rail vehicle|
|ES2325750B1 (en) *||2006-10-10||2010-05-25||Administrador De Infraestructuras Ferroviarias (Adif)||Horizontal plane exchange system of platforms of road train width changers.|
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US5027713A (en)||Track support for magnetic railroads and similar rail-borne transportation systems|
|US20060140718A1 (en)||Retractable wide-span vehicle barrier system|
|US6082058A (en)||Lifting method of building construction from top to bottom|
|US4976580A (en)||Storage means, especially parking means|
|EP2628704B1 (en)||A system for lifting a motor vehicle|
|EA006186B1 (en)||Energy absorbing system|
|FI93569C (en)||Mechanical car parking facility|
|US20110133052A1 (en)||Upper-bearing typed movable formwork|
|US4690583A (en)||Flat folding alternating barrier|
|US6173653B1 (en)||Modular station platform construction kit|
|KR20090037858A (en)||Branch device for tracked traffic system|
|EP0272274A1 (en)||Operation system for high speed tunnel trains.|
|ES2731697T3 (en)||Train platform safety device|
|FR2901817A1 (en)||Temporary bridge|
|JP5318538B2 (en)||Steel structure construction method|
|US5386782A (en)||Rapid transit viaduct system with central platform station|
|WO2009155780A1 (en)||Assembling type intelligent garage for automobile|
|DE102009020517B3 (en)||Method of constructing an underground structure|
|US4594044A (en)||Rotating truck lift|
|EP1069066B1 (en)||Landing doors for a lift unit|
|CN104912004B (en)||Hold rail-type track transportation bridge evacuation maintenance platform|
|US6785945B2 (en)||Method for production of a connector point on a travel way|
|US6564516B1 (en)||Support structure for elevated railed-vehicle guideway|
|CN201065317Y (en)||Frame type radar antenna lifting device|
Ref document number: 2353770
Country of ref document: ES
Kind code of ref document: B1
Effective date: 20120116