ES2217793T3 - Vehicle circulating rails and bearing mechanism for the same. - Google PatentsVehicle circulating rails and bearing mechanism for the same.
- Publication number
- ES2217793T3 ES2217793T3 ES99940050T ES99940050T ES2217793T3 ES 2217793 T3 ES2217793 T3 ES 2217793T3 ES 99940050 T ES99940050 T ES 99940050T ES 99940050 T ES99940050 T ES 99940050T ES 2217793 T3 ES2217793 T3 ES 2217793T3
- Prior art keywords
- rail vehicle
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Lifetime
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000005859 coupling reactions Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 229920002994 synthetic fibers Polymers 0.000 claims description 3
- 280000711007 Swivel companies 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 7
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000037396 body weight Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- B—PERFORMING OPERATIONS; TRANSPORTING
- B61F—RAIL VEHICLE SUSPENSIONS, e.g. UNDERFRAMES, BOGIES OR ARRANGEMENTS OF WHEEL AXLES; RAIL VEHICLES FOR USE ON TRACKS OF DIFFERENT WIDTH; PREVENTING DERAILING OF RAIL VEHICLES; WHEEL GUARDS, OBSTRUCTION REMOVERS OR THE LIKE FOR RAIL VEHICLES
- B61F3/00—Types of bogies
- B61F3/12—Types of bogies specially modified for carrying adjacent vehicle bodies of articulated trains
- B61F3/125—Types of bogies specially modified for carrying adjacent vehicle bodies of articulated trains with more than one axle or wheel set
Vehicle running on rails and mechanism of rolling for the same.
In many areas of cities the tram is still one of the most efficient means of public transport, for example due to the fact that in such areas of cities it is practically almost impossible to build a subway system.
Since the tram cars have a insufficient capacity during peak hours in many cities, there is a need for longer wagons for trams. Without However, this leads to the problem that the so-called profile of free area available on both sides of the rails is often limited. With longer wagons, these swing in the curves more than is desirable, especially in S-shaped curves, which produces an extension of such a wagon almost impossible, having Consider the available free area.
From the French patent publication FR-A-2 126 781 a train is known that It is provided with a construction that limits the balancing with relation to the available free area. In this train, the wagons are supported on a beam that is movable against a mechanism of spring in the transverse direction relative to the chassis.
The present invention aims to provide a rail vehicle, in particular a tram, in which the area free available is used as optimally as possible and in the that a lightweight construction is used that requires little maintenance.
The present invention aims to provide a rail vehicle, such as a tram or train, in which the available free area is used as optimally as possible.
The present invention provides a vehicle on rails comprising:
- two or more parts of wagon;
- a rolling mechanism which has a frame and two or more wheel axles;
- bearing means arranged almost longitudinally to certain distance from the center of the frame to support the rolling means on the frame, in which at least one of the parts of the wagon is substantially mobile in a longitudinal direction with relation to the bearing means; Y
- means of coupling arranged on the parts of the wagon to couple Rotating one of the parts of the car with the other.
Since the parts of the car are coupled rotatably with each other and at least one of the parts of the wagon is somewhat movable with respect to the cart frame, the rotation point between the wagons is forced a little out during the tour of a curve, so it may be less the free area available for a given length of wagons, or so the wagons can extend in the same proportion of the free area available.
An object of the invention, in accordance with the Claim 1 is to mitigate said inconveniences. East objective is achieved with a vehicle on rails according to the Claim 1 and with a rolling mechanism according to the Claim 7.
A first preferred embodiment comprises a longitudinal beam rotatably arranged near the center of the bogie. While a slot can be arranged in one or in both ends of the longitudinal beam, on which a pin placed down, arranged in the parts of the wagon, the central beam is preferably provided with erect pins or verticals, along which a part of the construction on a part of the car and in which it is also swivel
Through a more developed realization, the support means, preferably comprising parts articulated bends and articulated arms attached to them, are arranged laterally in relation to the central axis of the vehicle on rails. This way you can make a tram with a relatively low ground, which provides a great advantage for get on the tram.
The present invention also provides a rolling mechanism for a rail vehicle, comprising a frame and two or more wheel axles arranged in the frame, and a rotating longitudinal beam arranged near the center of the frame to support the car parts in the center at a longitudinal distance of it. With this rolling mechanism you they can use wagons that can be coupled together, for example rotatably, by means of coupling.
Preferably, a wagon according to the The present invention is supported near the center of the stringers of the cart by means of uprights that are rotatably arranged or articulable on both parts of the car and of the rolling mechanism.
In accordance with another aspect of the present invention a rail vehicle is provided, comprising:
- one or more wagons,
- a rolling mechanism with two or more wheel axles,
- at least one upright, which on one side is articulated to a crossbar longitudinal of the frame and on the other side is arranged articulated in the part of the car at a considerable height with relation to the frame.
In this way, the weight of the car is supported as close as possible to the center of the rolling mechanism.
The body of the car is preferably of synthetic material, which greatly reduces the weight of the same. According to this, the energy required for traction It is also limited, while reducing the degree of maintenance necessary.
An articulated cross beam is preferably arranged in the upright, which is provided in both ends thereof with articulated arms, than in the other sides of them are arranged articulable in the parts of the wagon. Thanks to this construction it is possible, also in the case of a low-floor tram, follow all the movements of the wagons one in relation to the other, in which the weight of the same remains supported on the center part of the stringers Longitudinal chassis.
More advantages, features and details of Present invention will be clarified in relation to the drawings following, which show:
- Figure 1 a partially perspective view sectioning of a first preferred embodiment of a vehicle on rails and a cart according to the present invention.
- Figure 2 a top view to clarify the vehicle operation on rails shown in the figure one;
- Figure 3 A-D, respectively, schematic views of rail vehicles in accordance with Figures 1 and 2, which are driven forward within a outline or area profile available;
- Figure 4a a perspective view partially sectioning of one more embodiment of a vehicle on rails of according to the present invention; Y
- Figure 5 A-C, respectively, views of the preferred additional embodiment.
A preferred embodiment of a vehicle over rails 10 with a rolling mechanism 12 (figures 1 and 2) comprises two parts 11 and 13 of the wagon shown schematically (whose example a length of approximately 6.5 m and a width of approximately 2.3 m), among which a harmonic structure in which the interior of parts 11 and 13 of the vehicle are linked with each other.
The rolling mechanism 12 consists of two axes of wheels 15 and 16, of which wheels 17 can roll on rails R. The wheels are suspended from longitudinal stringers 18, 19, between which a beam structure extends transversal 20. Near the center of the cart a so-called beam central 21 is rotatably arranged in the structure that is provided at both ends with pins 22 and 23, respectively, around which some are arranged lugs 24 and 25, respectively, on the parts of the vehicle 13 and 11 respectively, which are rotating. A torn hole 26 It is arranged in the lug 24.
Parts 11 and 13 of the vehicle are also rotatably joined to each other through V-shaped beams 30, 31, which can turn on a common axis 32.
By another preferred embodiment not shown, both parts of the car can be scrollable on bearings to force the vehicle parts to approach and get away between them.
Part 13 of the embodiment vehicle shown in figures 1 and 2 is also provided with parts sheet projections 40 and 41 in which bars are arranged straight verticals 42, 43, respectively, articulated or rotating, which on the other hand are arranged rotatably or articulated near the center of the longitudinal stringers 18, 19, respectively. In this way the weight of the part of the wagon 13 is supported as best as possible on the rolling mechanism 12. Spring elements 44, 45, respectively, are associated preferably in or on the bars 42 in order to compensate the differences in length of the bars, which may occur during the tour or along a curve or a hill.
How it will be especially clear in the view from above in figure 2, by pushing parts 13 and 11 of the wagon through a part of curved rails, the articulated axis 32 moves from the center of the cart 12, so that the hole torn 26 travels in the lug 24, also something in the address of part 13 of the vehicle, so the balancing of the parts of the vehicle, so the balancing of Parts 11 and 13 of the vehicle relative to each other. In addition to this way the passage through the area is well defined between the parts of the vehicle, which is a great advantage for wheelchair users and passengers with strollers and Similar.
It will be clear that the rolling mechanism described previously it can be located in one or more positions of different sets of trains or trams. In figures 3 A-D shows a configuration in which Rolling mechanism is located between the central cars 11 and 13, while the tram head and tail cars are provided with a rotating or articulated rolling mechanism. In the Figures 3A-D is shown with dashed lines a available area that has the dimension d on each side of the line central H. As is evident from the 3rd-D figures in which shows a curve that has an S-shaped part, the parts of wagons 11 and 13 remain within the available free area, defined by dashed lines.
In a further preferred embodiment (Figure 5 A-C), a vehicle on rails 50 comprises two parts of wagon 51 and 52 that are rotatably linked jointly and between which a corridor 53 is created between wagons on a rotating disk 54. On both sides of the aisle 53, find parts with bellows 55, 56, 57 and 58.
The parts of wagons are preferably light of weight and are for example constructed of synthetic material, what which can lead to a reduction of approximately 20% by weight with respect to the wagons on existing rails, so Get considerable energy savings. The side of the synthetic body of the car parts is preferably arranged as close as possible to the ground where the rails are placed, to thus provide entry and exit to and from said tram, at a height h of approximately 320 mm in the embodiment Present. At the entrance doors of the wagons the ground can be lowered locally to for example 240 mm above the roadway, so that people limited by age or use of wheelchairs can easily access the tram.
In order to support the body weight of the wagons 51 and 52 on the chassis 60, are arranged tree-shaped support structures 61 and 62 on both sides of the aisle 53 between the bellows parts, which also have to be guided, or insured, below the body, each of the which comprises an upright 63, which is fixed by means of a spring element 64 to chassis 60. In addition, a transverse arm 66 is fixed by means of a ball joint 65 to the end of the stud 63, while the arms directed down 69 and 70, respectively, they are arranged at the ends of the arms cross sections 66 by means of ball joints 67 and 68, whose arms 69 and 70 are fixed, in turn, by means of the ball joints 71 and 72 to lugs 73 and 74, respectively, in cars 51 and 52, respectively. Is support structure allows the desired movements of the Wagon parts relative to each other in the S-curves, in possible slopes and cant, in which the weight of the wagons is supported on the chassis and on which the floor of the parts wagon is protected against contact with the ground in almost all the slopes that can be found.
Exactly as with respect to the realization shown in figures 1 and 2, the balancing of the wagons in the side of outside the available free area is prevented by a construction that reduces the rocking of wagons through the curves.
Since the area under aisle 53 enters wagons is limited in the preferred embodiment described, this construction is arranged on one side, in the present case, between Bellows parts 57 and 58. This construction consists of two angled parts arranged articulately on the chassis and arms 83 and 84 fixed to them articulated, which are articulated to the wagon 51, 52 on the other side, respectively. These components do the same work together that a central beam provided with a groove, as shown in the Figures 1 and 2, that is, that wagons 51 and 52 are forced one against another in a curve.
The present invention is not limited to the preferred embodiment thereof described above; rights required are determined by the following claims, within the scope of which many are conceivable modifications.
- two or more parts of wagon (11, 13; 51, 52);
- a rolling mechanism (12) that has a frame and two or more wheel axles (15, 16);
- bearing means (21-23; 81-84) arranged substantially at a longitudinal distance from the center of the frame to support the car parts (11, 13) in the frame, in which at least one of the parts of the car is essentially movable in a longitudinal direction with respect to the means of bearing; Y
- means of coupling (30, 31) arranged in the car parts for rotating coupling of the wagon parts between them.
- one or more parts of wagon (51-52).
- a rolling mechanism with a frame and two or more wheel axles;
- at least one upright (63) that is articulatedly arranged on one side of the frame and on the other side is arranged articulately in a part of the car at a considerable height with respect to the frame.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|NL1009685A NL1009685C2 (en)||1998-07-17||1998-07-17||Rail vehicle and running gear therefor.|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|ES2217793T3 true ES2217793T3 (en)||2004-11-01|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|ES99940050T Expired - Lifetime ES2217793T3 (en)||1998-07-17||1999-07-16||Vehicle circulating rails and bearing mechanism for the same.|
Country Status (8)
|EP (1)||EP1098801B1 (en)|
|AT (1)||AT268286T (en)|
|AU (1)||AU5413699A (en)|
|DE (1)||DE69917783D1 (en)|
|DK (1)||DK1098801T3 (en)|
|ES (1)||ES2217793T3 (en)|
|NL (1)||NL1009685C2 (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2000003905A1 (en)|
Families Citing this family (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|DE10213435A1 (en) *||2002-03-26||2003-10-09||Alstom Lhb Gmbh||Connection and transition system for articulated parts of a multi-part rail vehicle that are supported by a common running gear|
Family Cites Families (4)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|DE552538C (en) *||1929-11-14||1932-06-15||Orenstein & Koppel Ag||Wagengelenkzug|
|NL254316A (en) *||1959-07-30|
|ZA7200623B (en) *||1971-02-09||1972-10-25||British Railways Board||Improvements relating to articulated trains|
|GB2270663B (en) *||1992-09-19||1995-12-13||Powell Duffryn Standard Ltd||Bogie rail vehicles and methods of designing such vehicles|
- 1998-07-17 NL NL1009685A patent/NL1009685C2/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 1999-07-16 DK DK99940050T patent/DK1098801T3/en active
- 1999-07-16 AU AU54136/99A patent/AU5413699A/en not_active Abandoned
- 1999-07-16 WO PCT/EP1999/005330 patent/WO2000003905A1/en active IP Right Grant
- 1999-07-16 ES ES99940050T patent/ES2217793T3/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1999-07-16 EP EP19990940050 patent/EP1098801B1/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1999-07-16 AT AT99940050T patent/AT268286T/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 1999-07-16 DE DE69917783T patent/DE69917783D1/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|KR101456595B1 (en)||Railway vehicle comprising pivoting end bogies|
|EP0258502B1 (en)||Self-steering railway truck|
|US4690064A (en)||Side-mounted monorail transportation system|
|JP5756095B2 (en)||Tracks and bogies for suspended vehicles|
|EP1644239B1 (en)||Curved assembly line and/or conveyor belt|
|EP1395450B1 (en)||Multipurpose vehicle for various types of travel ways|
|US6523481B2 (en)||Bogie for use with a monorail car|
|CA2722728C (en)||A monorail bogie having improved roll behavior|
|CN102076545B (en)||A monorail bogie assembly comprising a linking member|
|US6857374B2 (en)||Guideway and vehicle for transportation system|
|EP1279579B1 (en)||A suspended vehicles transportation system|
|ES2286403T5 (en)||Maintenance vehicle.|
|JP4979374B2 (en)||Cart for low-floor railway vehicles|
|US4274776A (en)||Depressed center spine piggyback/container railcar|
|CN100366485C (en)||Radial truck device|
|CA2278716C (en)||System for guiding a road vehicle axle along at least one rail on the ground|
|US4016818A (en)||Monorail switch|
|HU193058B (en)||System respectively mechanism making possible delivery in various ways|
|JPWO2009063569A1 (en)||Low-floor railway vehicle cart and low-floor railway vehicle equipped with the same|
|AT403564B (en)||Multiple rail transport vehicle|
|ES2309774T3 (en)||Monorrail vehicle.|
|JP4562655B2 (en)||Self-steering cart and railway vehicle to which the self-steering cart is applied|
|CA1293156C (en)||Vehicle, particularly track vehicle|
|KR19990007055A (en)||Track trolley branched by train|
|EP0907546B1 (en)||Composite articulated coupling between two components of a public transport vehicle separated by an intermediate axle-mounted module|