ES2206152T3 - Wrenches for folding wrenches for motor vehicles. - Google PatentsWrenches for folding wrenches for motor vehicles.
- Publication number
- ES2206152T3 ES2206152T3 ES00400851T ES00400851T ES2206152T3 ES 2206152 T3 ES2206152 T3 ES 2206152T3 ES 00400851 T ES00400851 T ES 00400851T ES 00400851 T ES00400851 T ES 00400851T ES 2206152 T3 ES2206152 T3 ES 2206152T3
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Lifetime
- 210000001699 lower leg Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 280000711007 Swivel companies 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 206010002855 Anxiety Diseases 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000295 complement Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000004308 accommodation Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 240000006028 Sambucus nigra Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000000056 organs Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- A—HUMAN NECESSITIES
- A45—HAND OR TRAVELLING ARTICLES
- A45C—PURSES; LUGGAGE; HAND CARRIED BAGS
- A45C11/00—Receptacles for purposes not provided for in groups A45C1/00 - A45C9/00
- A45C11/32—Bags or wallets for holding keys
- A45C11/324—Bags or wallets for holding keys with pivoting keys
- E—FIXED CONSTRUCTIONS
- E05—LOCKS; KEYS; WINDOW OR DOOR FITTINGS; SAFES
- E05B—LOCKS; ACCESSORIES THEREFOR; HANDCUFFS
- E05B19/00—Keys; Accessories therefor
- E05B19/04—Construction of the bow or head of the key; Attaching the bow to the shank
- E05B19/043—Construction of the bow or head of the key; Attaching the bow to the shank the shank being pivotably mounted on the bow, e.g. for storage
Key holder for folding keys for vehicles Motor
The present invention relates to a keychain of the type with retractable key.
The invention refers more particularly to said keychain, used in the automobile industry, especially for the realization of a key called "electronics", which constitutes an identification device of an authorized user of a vehicle, which is especially equipped with components active or passive electronics, arranged in a key box electronics.
This electronic key allows access to vehicle in normal operation if it is a compliant key and especially allows to unlock the different means of opening of the vehicle, such as, especially, its doors access to the cabin of the same. It also allows you to use the vehicle, constituting a necessary device for the control of The anti-theft means.
In case of failure of the electronic system that governs the unlocking and condemnation of the different opening means, it is necessary to have a mechanical key "classical", which especially allows the manual opening of a lock of a vehicle door.
The body or stem of the classic mechanical key it is not used, therefore, more than rarely and is considered, by so advantageous, to be able to accommodate the key rod in a key ring type of retractable key.
Thus, by way of example, the document DE-A-4,226,579, which shows the characteristics of the preamble of claim 1, describes and represents a keychain of the type comprising a box and a key swivel mounted between a fitting position, in which the same It is retracted in a housing of the box and an outgoing position of use that is angularly displaced around 180º in relation to the position of fit, of the type in which the axis of Turn of the key is arranged in the vicinity of an angle of the box, and the type in which the key has a body or stem of key one of whose ends is mounted swivel in relation to the box around said axis.
The object of the invention is to propose a key ring of this type, in which the key rod can be manipulated easily between your two extreme angular positions of use and lace or concealment, while presenting a box Aesthetic and not very bulky.
With this object, the invention proposes a keychain presenting the characteristics of claim 1.
According to other features of the invention:
- said side wall of the box has a notch that facilitates the apprehension of the flat key shank, with views of removal outside the placement housing;
- the box is generally parallelepipedic rectangular, and said side wall extends along one of the parallel edges of greater length of the two walls, main rectangular box;
- the box comprises two complementary semi-bodies, separated by a plane joining means parallel to the two main walls;
- the box defines an internal cavity that receives components belonging to the remote control system of interlocking means of the opening means of a vehicle car.
Other features and advantages of the invention they will detach themselves from reading the detailed description that done below, for the understanding of which it will be done reference to the attached drawings, in which:
- Figure 1 is a perspective view in three quarters above a key ring made in accordance with the guidelines of the invention and in which the flat shank flat wrench it is represented in an embedded position;
- Figure 2 is a view similar to that of the Figure 1, in which the flat key shank is represented in an intermediate angular position, in the process of extraction outside the placement accommodation;
- Figure 3 is a view similar to those of the Figures 1 and 2, in which the flat key shank is shown in outgoing position of use;
- Figure 4 is a view similar to that of the Figure 1, in which the keychain is represented in perspective in three quarters, below; Y
- Figure 5 is another perspective view den three quarters of the key ring according to the invention, in which the main components of the box are represented in exploded view
The key ring 10 according to the invention represented in the figures, it is essentially constituted by a hollow box 12, which is a molded piece of plastic material, of general rectangular parallelepipedic shape, comprising two complementary semi-bodies, respectively upper 14S and lower 14I, which are joined together by a middle plane of junction P.
Box 12 thus presents two main walls parallel and rectangular 16 and 18, belonging respectively, to the upper and lower half bodies 14S and 14I, two long parallel and opposite side walls 20 and 22, formed each half in the upper half body and half in the lower half-body, and that extend each along the opposite parallel edges of greater length of the rectangular main walls 16 and 18, and finally two short parallel and opposite side walls 24 and 26, formed also each in half in the semi-body upper and half in the lower half-body and that extend each along the parallel edges opposite lengths of rectangular main walls 16 and 18.
As can be seen in Figure 5, the hollow box 12 delimits a main internal cavity 28, in which it is arranged a printed circuit board 30, which carries components electronic 32, which may include one or more switches, means of transmission by infrared signals or radio frequencies, etc ...
More precisely, cavity 28 is delimited laterally by an internal partition 34, made in a single body by molding with the two semi-bodies of the box 12 and that is a flat partition parallel to the long side wall 20, with which it delimits an accommodation 36 which, in the sense of invention, constitutes a socket housing for a rod of flat key 38. The internal partition 34 can be formed in half in the upper half body and half in the semi-lower body, or be molded with the semi-lower body and extend vertically towards the inner face of the main wall 16.
Lace housing 36 is closed by the facing portion of rectangular main wall 16 while which is open transversely in the rectangular main wall 18, in which it flows into a notch longitudinal 40 that extends into the short side wall 24 so less in part in the total thickness of the box 12.
The long side wall 20 comprises a notch or emptied 42 crescent shaped, which is open on the wall lower rectangular main 18.
The key shank 38 is a key shank flat, that is to say that it is presented globally in the form of a elongated plate, one of whose longitudinal ends 44 is mounted articulated on the box 12 by means of a transverse axis of joint 46.
The articulation shaft 46 is arranged in one of the angles of the box 12, that is to say in this case more precisely in the vicinity of the angle corresponding to the intersection of side faces 20 and 24.
According to the guidelines of the invention, the longitudinal end joint 44 of the flat key shank 38 is arranged so that it can rotate 180 degrees around a geometric axis A, which is perpendicular to the general plane of the elongated flat key shank 38, and which is perpendicular to the side wall 20 and intermediate partition 34.
The axis of articulation A is arranged in the angle 47 of box 12, corresponding to the intersection of the side walls long 20 and short 24.
In the position represented in Figure 1, the flat key body 38 is in a position embedded in the lace housing 36, meaning that it is completely retracted in said accommodation, so that it does not protrude outside of the general enclosure of rectangular parallelepipedic shape of the box 12.
As can also be seen in Figure 4, the notch 40 is very narrow and only the lower portion 48 of the flat key shank 38 is visible from notch 40.
To facilitate the removal of the key rod flat 38 outside the lace housing 36, notch or recess 42 it allows an easy apprehension of the rod 36, being facilitated further said apprehension by a recess 50 formed on the side face exterior 52 of the flat key shank 38 adjacent to the wall lateral 20.
As can be seen, comparing successively the Figures 1 to 3, the passage of the flat key shank 38 from its position fitting to its outgoing position of use corresponds to its 180 degree rotation around its axis of articulation A.
The flat key shank 38 is worn out by turning it in reverse 180 degrees from the position represented in figure 3 to the position represented in the Figures 1 to 4.
Assembly of the articulation shaft 46 of the stem flat key 38, between the facing parts of the side wall 20 and intermediate partition 34, is particularly resistant, of way that allows a bolt maneuver to govern a lock by means of flat key shank 38, in position outgoing use, then the box 12 is an organ of apprehension and manipulation of the key, analogous to a head of classic design key.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FR9903894A FR2791530B1 (en)||1999-03-29||1999-03-29||Retractable key holder for a motor vehicle|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|ES2206152T3 true ES2206152T3 (en)||2004-05-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|ES00400851T Expired - Lifetime ES2206152T3 (en)||1999-03-29||2000-03-28||Wrenches for folding wrenches for motor vehicles.|
Country Status (7)
|EP (1)||EP1040772B1 (en)|
|AR (1)||AR023179A1 (en)|
|BR (1)||BR0001503A (en)|
|DE (1)||DE60004909T2 (en)|
|ES (1)||ES2206152T3 (en)|
|FR (1)||FR2791530B1 (en)|
|UY (1)||UY26087A1 (en)|
Families Citing this family (2)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|FR2851782B1 (en) *||2003-02-28||2005-04-08||Valeo Securite Habitacle||Key housing|
|FR2851783B1 (en) *||2003-02-28||2005-04-08||Valeo Securite Habitacle Sas||Key housing|
Family Cites Families (5)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US2729965A (en) *||1952-05-28||1956-01-10||Kurlian Joseph||Key container|
|US3765201A (en) *||1972-10-16||1973-10-16||D Humphrey||Key holder|
|IT208096Z2 (en) *||1986-10-10||1988-04-11||Fiat Auto Spa||A control device of an improved type|
|JPH0339577A (en) *||1989-07-07||1991-02-20||Tomokazu Sugiyama||Key|
|DE4226579C2 (en)||1992-08-11||1995-02-16||Daimler Benz Ag||Compact transmitter for remote control of a locking device comprising a locking cylinder|
- 1999-03-29 FR FR9903894A patent/FR2791530B1/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
- 2000-03-27 AR ARP000101364 patent/AR023179A1/en unknown
- 2000-03-28 BR BR0001503A patent/BR0001503A/en not_active Application Discontinuation
- 2000-03-28 EP EP20000400851 patent/EP1040772B1/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
- 2000-03-28 ES ES00400851T patent/ES2206152T3/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 2000-03-28 DE DE2000604909 patent/DE60004909T2/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 2000-03-29 UY UY26087A patent/UY26087A1/en not_active Application Discontinuation
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US4837567A (en)||Security system for a motor vehicle|
|US5630630A (en)||Glove compartment latch mechanism|
|DE602005005570T2 (en)||Door lock device for a motor vehicle|
|US5535608A (en)||Device for unlocking and locking to spaced apart tilting hoods of a motor vehicle|
|KR101066731B1 (en)||Closing system for a door or lid of vehicles|
|US20160153215A1 (en)||Global side door latch|
|JP4455646B2 (en)||Door latch device for automobile|
|US9540852B2 (en)||Door handle system for an automotive vehicle|
|US5123691A (en)||Electric lock apparatus for vehicular tool box|
|JP3906341B2 (en)||Gate lock device for vehicle|
|DE19642698C2 (en)||Door handle for a motor vehicle|
|CN1717522B (en)||Key system for a motor vehicle|
|EP1402139B1 (en)||Closure control apparatus comprising a latch arrangement|
|US5931034A (en)||Vehicle door lock actuator|
|CN100532772C (en)||Lock for an door of motor vehicle, with a memory for unlocking and locking|
|EP1159149B1 (en)||Folding roof for convertible vehicle|
|CN103132874B (en)||Closure assembly with moveable cover and closeout for a retractable handle|
|DE10105541B4 (en)||Actuating device for a hood of a motor vehicle|
|US6065316A (en)||Car door lock system|
|US6865913B2 (en)||Locking apparatus|
|EP0756661B1 (en)||Latch with variable lock insert|
|EP1242704B1 (en)||Combined mechanical and electronic key, in particular for the locks of motor vehicles|
|DE19605201B4 (en)||Housing for an electronic key|
|EP1141505A1 (en)||Electronic key, especially for motor vehicles|
|EP1723298B1 (en)||Lock to be mounted in openings in a thin wall|