EP1907959A2 - Method and device for simulating bending of a tube - Google PatentsMethod and device for simulating bending of a tube
- Publication number
- EP1907959A2 EP1907959A2 EP20060778879 EP06778879A EP1907959A2 EP 1907959 A2 EP1907959 A2 EP 1907959A2 EP 20060778879 EP20060778879 EP 20060778879 EP 06778879 A EP06778879 A EP 06778879A EP 1907959 A2 EP1907959 A2 EP 1907959A2
- European Patent Office
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- G06—COMPUTING; CALCULATING; COUNTING
- G06F—ELECTRIC DIGITAL DATA PROCESSING
- G06F17/00—Digital computing or data processing equipment or methods, specially adapted for specific functions
- G06F17/50—Computer-aided design
- G06—COMPUTING; CALCULATING; COUNTING
- G06F—ELECTRIC DIGITAL DATA PROCESSING
- G06F2217/00—Indexing scheme relating to computer aided design [CAD]
METHOD AND BENDING SIMULATION DEVICE TUBE
The invention relates to the bending simulation of a tube.
It finds application in many fields and particularly in the field of aeronautics in which the tubes must be carefully designed in order to be manufactured and installed in an aircraft. here means any transport tube member capable of transporting a hydraulic fluid, air, fuel, water flow or the like.
In the following description, it is assumed that a tube is composed of straight sections joined by bends in a circular arc, the assembly being constituted by a single part obtained by plastic deformation of an initially straight tube. A tube assembly assembled by connectors is referred to as tubing. The tube is thus defined by the coordinates of its ends, the coordinates of the breakpoints that define the position of the bends in circular arcs and the ratio between the elbow radius of curvature and diameter of the tube.
Such tubes may be manufactured on bending machines or bending machines whose principle of operation consists in performing the bending by winding the tube around a tool defining the bend radius by means of a roller, the latter is moving in one plane and always in the same direction. The realization of the tube is thus implemented by successive bends separated by translations (always in the same direction) and rotation of the tube about its axis, for respectively positioning the bends and guide.
In practice, the manufacturing process requires some limitations with regard to the minimum length of the straight sections between each break and implementation by deformation or bending arcs. These limits are defined both by the tube characteristics such as the material that constitutes the and thickness, but also by the characteristics of the machines used for making bends.
This results in difficulties in design and manufacturing of related pipe in the design phase, the capacity of the latter to be actually manufactured in the manufacturing stage, the choice of suitable making machines. "
Are already known computer aided design (CAD) tools that provide significant aid to the designer by means of three-dimensional modeling of objects tube design.
However, such CAD tools do not provide help to the designer to predict a priori which bending machine and associated mechanical tools are fit or able to properly bend a tube defined according to predetermined criteria. Similarly, production of such CAD tools do not provide assistance to the operator to validate prior on a new bending machine a set of tubes identified by a tube selection criterion, for example the matter of tube.
The present invention overcomes these drawbacks. It aims to further improve the design and manufacture of such transport elements, both in the office, at the level of the production line.
In particular, it aims at design, to provide a bending simulation to control the manufacturability of a naked or equipped tube compared to a bending machinery, the result of the simulation is a function of the machinery available upon completion of this simulation and evolving with the said park. It also aims, in production mode, to validate a chosen bending machine, a set of tubes identified based on its characteristics.
It relates to a bending method of simulating a tube by means of at least one bending machine.
According to a general definition of the invention, the simulation method comprises the steps of:
- obtaining at least one set of tube data relating to the definition of the three-dimensional geometric model of the tube to be bent; - obtaining at least one set of technological data related to parameters of at least one bending machine, associated mechanical tools and / or material tube;
- calculating at least one cycle of bending commands related to at least one parameter of manufacturing the tube according to the tube data set and the set of technological data thus obtained;
- obtaining at least one three-dimensional geometric model of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools according to at least one production parameter from the bending cycle commands thus calculated; - depending on the bending commands cycle thus calculated, obtaining three-dimensional and kinematic simulation of the process of bending the tube thus represented by the dataset tube by means of the bending machine and associated mechanical tools represented by the geometric model corresponding three-dimensional; - verify the possibility of manufacturing the tube by means of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools during the three-dimensional simulation and kinematic thus obtained; and outputting a result data set related to the manufacturability of the tube by the bending machine and associated mechanical tools simulated. Such a method provides significant assistance to the designer in predicting the manufacturability of the tube by means of a bending machine selected. This is a decision support that can be provided both in producing fashion design. It allows the designer to optimize the layout and cutting a pipe taking into account factors related to the actual production capacity at the time of conception, the tubes that constitute and the manufacturer to optimize the choice of machines which of the available machinery are adapted to the manufacture of this tube.
In one embodiment, in case of negative verification, it is expected to change at least one parameter of the tube data set and repeating the simulation step with the game so modified tube data, which optimizes design tube according to production resources.
According to another embodiment, in case of positive verification, is provided to automatically generate at least one bending commands sequence deduced from the cycle corresponding bending commands and intended for the bending machine as well simulated, which optimizes manufacture of the tube with the prediction of the manufacturability of the tube implementation in design mode.
According to another important feature of the process according to the invention, the method is applied to a fleet of several bending machines and is further provided the steps of: - obtaining at least one three-dimensional geometric model for at least each bending machine and associated mechanical tools of said park according to at least one production parameter from the bending cycle commands thus calculated; and
- repeat the simulation for each three-dimensional geometric model obtained until at least a positive result showing the manufacturability of the tube by means of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools belonging to said bending machinery.
Such a method thus provides assistance to the vis-à-vis decision of several bending machines and associated mechanical tools.
According to yet another embodiment, the step of three-dimensional geometric model obtained bending machine and associated mechanical tools is repeated for each production parameter from the bending control cycle.
The simulation step can be implemented in engineering from the definition phase of the tube and / or on the production line to prepare the manufacture of the tube.
In practice, each set of tube data contains information belonging to the group formed by information on the reference tube, material, outer diameter, inner diameter, the bending radius, the crimping of the length necessary for installation a connector at one end 1 of the pipe, the crimping of the length necessary for installation of a joint at one end 2 of the tube, the description of the tube elements, the number of data X, Y, Z the coordinates X, Y, Z, the tip 1, the end 2 of the tube and break points.
For its part, each set of technological data contains information belonging to the group formed by information on the reference of the machine, the tube material, the tube diameter, the thickness of the tube, the bend radius, the direction of bending, the minimum and maximum angles of bending, the dimensions, the mutual position and the possibility of movement of the machine tools of the bending machine. For its part, the parameters of bending commands cycle comprises information belonging to the group formed by the reference tube, the tube diameter, the radius of the bending form, the number of bending machines to be simulated, the number of machine bending cycles, the identifier of the machine, the number of the end of the tube, the carriage advances, the minimum reorientation, the maximum reversal, the bending angle to be applied, the theoretical bending angle the achieved bending radius.
The shift is defined as a direction of the tube on the machine carried by rotation of the tube on itself, to enable bending in a different plane or in a direction opposite that of the previous bend.
In practice, the set of result data includes information belonging to the group formed by reference of the tube, the tube diameter, the radius of the bending form, the number of bending machines to be simulated, the number of bending cycles machine ID of the machine, the number of the end of the tube, the bending reserve relative to the first end, the bending reserve relative to the second end, the flow of materials necessary for the manufacture, 'carriage advances, the minimum reorientation, the maximum reversal, the bending angle to be applied, the theoretical bending angle, the achieved bending radius, the theoretical distance between two nodes, the possibility in advance, the possibility of reversal minimum the possibility of the maximum turnaround and the possibility of bending. According to another important feature of the invention, the simulation comprises a continuous mode without stopping the simulation in the presence of interference detected between the three-dimensional geometric model of the tube and the three-dimensional geometric model of the bending machine and power tools associated, comprising a simulation corresponding to a succession of bends starting with one or other of the ends of the tube and delivering a file containing the result of the simulation.
Alternatively, the simulation comprises a step mode comprising stopping the simulation in the presence of each detected interference, ability to stop the current simulation, a simulation for each tube end, a possibility to continue the simulation in progress to the position of the detection, a possibility to analyze and visualize the detected interference and writing interference detected in a result file and displaying said file.
The present invention also relates to a bending simulation apparatus of a tube by means of at least one bending machine, comprising:
- processing means for obtaining a tube data set related to the definition of the three-dimensional geometric model of the tube to be bent;
- recovery means for obtaining at least one set of technological data related to parameters of at least one bending machine, associated mechanical tools and / or material tube; - means for calculating at least one cycle of bending commands related to at least one parameter of manufacturing the tube according to the tube data set and the set of technological data;
- obtaining means for obtaining at least one three-dimensional geometric model of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools as a function of at least one parameter from the bending control cycle thus calculated;
- capable of simulation means according to the cycle of bending commands thus calculated, to obtain a three-dimensional simulation and kinematics of the tube bending process and represented by the dataset tube by means of the bending machine and machine tools associated and represented by the corresponding three-dimensional geometric model;
- checking means for checking the possibility of manufacturing the tube by means of the bending machine and associated mechanical tools during the three-dimensional simulation and kinematic thus obtained; and outputting a result data set related to the manufacturability of the tube by the bending machine and associated mechanical tools simulated.
The present invention also relates to a readable information carrier by a computer system, possibly removable, wholly or partially, in particular CD-ROM or magnetic medium, such as a hard disk or a diskette, or a transmissible medium such as an electrical signal or optical, characterized in that it comprises instructions of a computer program for implementing a method as described above, when that program is loaded and executed by a computer system.
The present invention finally relates to a computer program stored on an information medium, said program comprising instructions allowing the implementation of a method as described above, when that program is loaded and executed by a computer system. Other features and advantages of the invention will be apparent from the following detailed description and the drawings in which: - Figure 1 schematically illustrates the architecture of the device able to implement the main steps of the simulation method according to the invention;
- Figure 2 is a working environment of a CAD software available in office and showing the detection of interference between the three-dimensional geometric model of a bending machine and the three-dimensional geometric model of a tube during a simulation of the invention;
- Figure 3 schematically shows the structure description and representative fields from the tube data set data according to the invention;
- Figures 4A and 4B show schematically the description and the structure of data fields of the set of technological data according to the invention; - Figures 5A and 5B show schematically the structure description and the bending command cycle data according to the invention; and
- Figures 6A and 6B show schematically the description and the structure of the result data set data according to the invention. Referring to FIG 1, the user sets the description of three-dimensional geometric model of the tube to be treated.
For this, the user can retrieve data from the tube or pipe associated with specific functions or through a human / machine interface design system using a computer-aided, for example of CATIA (trade name).
The preparation of the tube allows data preprocessing and formatting to text which will be described in more detail below the data used for the bending simulation and to manufacture the part. For each simulation according to the invention and according to its origin, 2 extraction module can be launched to provide a file 10 comprising the three-dimensional geometrical characteristics of the naked or equipped tube. In the case where there is a tube equipped with an additional file 12 takes into account data relating to the fittings installed in end of the tube and calculate the coordinates of the ends of the corresponding bare tube. After this preparation step and design, the user thus obtained at least a tube data set 10 associated with the definition of the three-dimensional geometric model of the tube to be bent.
Referring to Figure 3, the file 10 relative to the tube data contains information belonging to the group consisting of: - the reference of CHT1 tube;
- CHT2 the matter;
- the outside diameter CHT3;
- the inside diameter CHT4;
- the CHT5 bending radius, which is identical for all bends of the tube (we do not change tooling during bending) and expressed as a ratio of the diameter of the tube (1, 6D / 3D / 5D);
- the crimping length necessary for installation of a joint at one end No.1 CHT6 tube;
- the crimping length necessary for installation of a joint at one end 2 of the tube CHT7;
- description of the CHT8 tube elements; and
- the number of X, Y and Z CHT9, with respect to the extremity No. 1 CHT10, with respect to the end # 2 CHT12 and the coordinates X, Y and Z of the tube CHT11 breakpoints. The table showing the structure of the file 10 includes a column "data" DO, a "description" column DES and a column "format" FO. The field "format" FO may be in alphanumeric format A, in digital format N, the size trigonometric T.
The CHT9 setting is not necessary in the case of an XML file. Specifically, the CHT8 parameter describes the type of point where the coordinates (CHT10, CHT11, CHT12) refer. There are several kinds. The simplest case is represented by the sample XML file follows:
- • <POINTS> z <POINT TYPE = "Extremity" l \ IUM = "01">
<COORDS x≈ "140.000000" y = "100.000000"
Z = "0.000000" /> <L0CAL_C00RDS x = "0.000000" y≈ '0.000000' z = "0.000000" /> </ POINT>
_- <POINT TYPE = "Break" NUM = "01">
<COORDS x = "140.000000" y = "100.000000" z = "1910.000000 '/>
<LOCAL_COORDS X = "1910.000000" y = "0.000000" z≈ 'O.OOOOOO "/>
</ POINT> z <POINT TYPE = "Break" NUM = "02">
<COORDS X = "2850.000000" y = "100.000000"
Z = "1910.000000" /> <LOCAL_COORDS x = "1910.000000" y = "2710.000000"
Z = "0.000000" /> </ POINT> z <POINT TYPE = "Extremity" NUM = "02">
<COORDS X = "2850.000000" y = '-1070.000000 "z =" 1910.000000 "/>
<LOCAL_COORDS X = "1910.000000" 'y = "2710.000000" z =' -1170.000000 "/> </ POINT> </ POINTS> The CHT8 parameter actually contains two subparameters TYPE and
NUM. The CHT8 parameter is type A (alphanumeric).
In this example, the points of type "end or extremity" indicate a pipe end and stitch type "fracture or break" breakpoints. To perform a bending simulation, the file to be treated contains at least two points of type "extremity" and a point type "break" We refer again to Figure 1.
After obtaining the tube 10 or in parallel file, the user determines at least one set of technological data 20 related to parameters of at least one bending machine, associated mechanical tools and / or material tube. The file 20 will allow to make a choice of the machine or to characterize each machine according to different criteria.
File 20 contains technological data, which is data related to parameters relating to bending machines, related tools (chuck jaws, strip, blot folds) and also to matters of the tube (material standard, spring-back or back elastic).
In practice, a module 22 to retrieve all the technological data 20 an application that contains, as a database (not shown), all the corresponding data. Referring to Figures 4A and 4B, the file 20 relative to technological data contains information belonging to the group formed by:
- the reference of the machine CHM 1
- the matter of CHM4 tube
- CHM2 of the tube diameter, - the thickness of CHM3 tube,
- the CHM5 bending radius,
- the bending direction CHM6,
- the minimum and maximum angles CHM7 CHM8 bending,
- the shape of CHM9 bending, - proportional CHM10 value and constant CHM11 springback,
- the dimensions, the mutual position and the possibility of movement of the mechanical tools (clamp chuck jaws, clears ply strip, roller) of the bending machine to CHM12 CHM20. Referring to Figure 4B, described the table illustrating the structure of the file 20.
The table in Figure 4B is consulted as follows:
If the tube has a diameter of 101.6 and a bending radius of 1D, then one can achieve on the machine 1. If the diameter is 12.7 and the bending radius is 3D then may be performed on the the machine 2 or on the machine 3. to a diameter of 12.7 and a 3D bending radius aluminum thickness 0.66, springback of the coefficient (springback) constant to take into account is 4 regardless of the machinery in question. Finally, the machine 1 allows to bend at a maximum angle of 180 ° regardless of the characteristics of the tube.
This organization of data enables quick selection of machines in the existing park and give the elements useful for the simulation by interrogation of file 20 from filters.
Consequently after the interrogation of file 20, the user has defined according to tube characteristics one or more machines "capable a priori" and the bending parameters associated with each of these combinations machinery / tube at namely, for example:
- the length of the jaw taken;
- the length of the erase folds;
- the length of the strip;
- the coefficients of spring back (spring back) to be used, etc .... This set of data relating to each pair Machine / preselected tube is simulated according to the invention.
We refer again to Figure 1.
After obtaining the tube data file 10 and that of the technological data file 20, the user can set up bending simulation according to the invention.
According to step 30 of the method according to the invention is provided for calculating at least one cycle of bending commands 35 related to at least one manufacturing parameter based tube of the tube data set 10 and the set of technological data 20 thus obtained. Then, one obtains at least a three-dimensional geometric model of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools 40 based on at least one manufacturing parameter 50 derived from the deflection control cycle calculated 30.
According to the bending commands thus calculated cycle 35, the method allows to obtain a 60-dimensional and kinematic simulation of the process of bending the tube thus represented by the dataset tube 10 by means of the bending machine and machine tools associated and represented by the three-dimensional geometric model corresponding 40.
Then, it is provided to verify the possibility of manufacturing the tube by means of at least one bending machine and associated mechanical tools during the three-dimensional simulation and kinematic 60 thus obtained; and outputting a result set of data 70 related to the manufacturability of the tube by the bending machine and associated mechanical tools simulated.
Referring to Figures 5A and 5B, the LRA file 35 has a structure consistent with that STRU files 10 and 20 and contains information belonging to the group formed by:
- the reference of CHL1 tube
- the diameter of the tube CHL2,
- the radius of the bending form of CHL3,
- the number of bending machines to be simulated CHL4, - the number of bending cycles CHL5 machine
- the identifier of the CHL6 machine
- the number of the end of the tube CHL7,
- advance CHL8 trolley
- minimum turnaround CHL9 - the maximum reorientation CHL10,
- the bending angle to be applied CHL11,
- the angle of bending CHL12 theoretical and
- the bending radius achieved CHL13.
For example, calculations of bending cycles 30 decompose in the following order:
1) calculating the thickness of CHM3 tube;
2) searching for the value proportional springback CHM 10 and the constant value CHM11 springback as a function of the material standard CHM4 tube, the diameter of the tube CHM2, the thickness of the tube and CHM3 CHM5 bending radius ; 3) Research CHM9 form radius and the tap length of the bit CHM 16 depending on the diameter of the tube and CHM2 CHM5 bending radius;
4) among the n park the machine (here n ≈ CHL4) search capable bending machines according to the diameter CHM2 to carry out manufacture of the tube;
5) search for parameters associated with each of the selected bending machine;
6) calculating theoretical distances according to the coordinates X, Y and Z of the elements of CHT10 tube CHT11, CHT12 in both bending directions. Distances concern: the distance D relative to the distance between two nodal points, distance R on the CHL8 reversal (that is to say the rotation of the tube on itself) and the distance A relative to the theoretical angle CHL12. There is also provided control of the minimum length between bending jaw for the passage of bending and crimping. This control implements the following calculations:
- calculating CHL13 according to the elastic return carried rays CHL3 form radius and the theoretical corner CHL12, - calculating the theoretical distances based on the actual beam CHL13, namely the distance L CHL8 which is the length of the straight portion corresponding to the theoretical length of the straight portion defined in the three-dimensional geometric model of the tube 10,
- control of the first and last straight parts sufficient for crimping lengths,
- control of straight portions lengths strictly greater than the length of the jaw,
If validated, other calculations are made for deductions bending machines - calculating distances L, R, A, corresponding to the fields in the file 35, CHL8, CHL9, CHL10, CHL11, CHL12 in both directions bending according to the proportional springback and CHM10 CHM11 constant, the radius of CHL3 shape and CHM7 bending angle and CHM8,
- calculation of reserves CHR 8, CHR9 necessary to bend - it should be noted that only the early reserve influences the simulation of bending and a possible collision,
- Reserve early depending on the length of the jaw,
- end reserve based on: the length of the jaw, the shape of curvature, the length of the strip if not retractable, the length of the erase CHM17 folds, the depth of CHM13 clamp, the inner diameter of the CHM clamp 12, the inner diameter of CHT4 tube, the length of the mandrel CHM14, CHM15 back the mandrel of the last advance and developed the last bend, and
- calculation of flow rates for the two directions of bending.
The dataset from these calculations of bending commands 30 is stored in a text file 35 named LRA, characterizing mainly technological data that advances L, R turnovers and the bends A.
These data 35 are input data for the anticollision simulation part of the method according to the invention. Based on at least one parameter 35 based on the previous calculations 30, the search process in a catalog, the machines and corresponding tools. The aim is to provide a set of three-dimensional geometries machinery / tools 40 to the collision simulation based on parameters associated with the manufacture of the tube. Thus at the end of steps 30 and 40, the method has data to obtain a three-dimensional 60 and kinematic simulation of the process of bending the tube thus represented by the dataset tube 10 by means of a bending machine and the associated mechanical tools represented by the set of technological data 20. Then, the process achieves a kinematic simulation of bending to control the manufacturability of the elementary pipe against a bending machines park. The method thus allows to determine the valid sets and to identify possible non-gaming and therefore the presence or absence of collisions during the simulation.
The verification of the collision of the tube with respect to possible bending of machines and tools is performed in both directions of bending of the tube and taking into account the bending of the Spring- back effect (spring back) .
For a given bending machine, bare tube is presented on the roller and the jaw, then the bends 30 cycles previously calculated are reconstructed one at a time, taking into account the elastic deformation due to spring-back.
At each of these operations, the simulation verifies the presence of interference between the three-dimensional geometric model of the pipe 10 and of the bending machine 40. The check is also made on the tools that most frequently cause collisions, e.g. a single roller or double when turnovers and the bending arm during the spring-back for bending.
This simulation is done for both ends of the pipe, then it is repeated with all the available bending machines represented by the games 35 provided in previous calculations.
The simulation provides a result file 70 from completed calculations of the response of the simulation on the found interference. This file is likely to be applied to the corresponding bending machine in production mode. Referring to Figures 6A and 6B, the result file 70 has a STRU structure consistent with files 10, 20 and 35 and contains information belonging to the group formed by:
- the reference of the CHR 1 tube
- the diameter of ChR2 tube, - the radius of the bending form CH R3,
- the number of bending machines to be simulated CHR4,
- the number of bending cycles CHR5 machine - the identifier of the CHR6 machine
- the number of the end of the tube CHR7,
- the bending reserve relative to the first end CHR8,
- the resist bending with respect to the second end of CH R9, - the flow of materials necessary for the manufacture CHR 10,
- advance CHR11 trolley
- the minimum reorientation CHR12,
- the maximum reorientation CHR13,
- the bending angle to be applied CHR14 - the theoretical bending angle CHR15,
- the bending radius achieved CH R16,
- the theoretical distance between two nodes CHR 17,
- the possibility of CHR18 advance
- the possibility of reversal CHR19 minimal, - the possibility of the maximum reversal CHR20, and
- the possibility of bending CHR21.
Following the simulation process, it can be automatically generated at least one bending command sequence for the bending machine as well as simulated and applied against bending commands validated cycle 35 at the end of the simulation.
As for the office, visual information on the feasibility of the tube can be provided.
For example (Figure 2), at the office, in case of negative verification, that is to say in the event of collision presence I between the three-dimensional geometric model of the bending machine M1 and the geometric model three-dimensional T1 tube having one end X1, X2 end C1 and C2 elbow elbow is provided to modify at least one parameter of the tube data set 10 and repeating the simulating step with the modified data set . In practice, the simulation method is repeated for each bending machine, at least until a positive result showing the manufacturability of the tube by means of a bending machine belonging to said bending machinery.
The user can continuously or stepwise different bending cycles for a more detailed analysis. In a collision is detected, the user can view the image of the interference (Figure 2) on a V1 of a CAD tool software environment such as Catia V5 software.
For example, the launch of the bending simulation is done through workshops and an icon in the CAD logicel toolbar. In production, the launch of the bending simulation can be implemented in the application of design and production, to verify a tube relative to a machine park. This launch can be done by a "collision avoidance action" button.
In the case of mass treatment for a new machine, the launch of the bending simulation can be performed by a button "validate" the man / machine interface.
A dialog box lets you view the simulation or continuous mode or step mode.
The software platform includes a conventional environment in the field of computer-aided design CAD.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FR0507854A FR2888959B1 (en)||2005-07-22||2005-07-22||Method and bending simulation device for a tube|
|PCT/FR2006/001755 WO2007010132A2 (en)||2005-07-22||2006-07-18||Method and device for simulating bending of a tube|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|EP1907959A2 true EP1907959A2 (en)||2008-04-09|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|EP20060778879 Withdrawn EP1907959A2 (en)||2005-07-22||2006-07-18||Method and device for simulating bending of a tube|
Country Status (9)
|US (1)||US20080228454A1 (en)|
|EP (1)||EP1907959A2 (en)|
|JP (1)||JP2009503636A (en)|
|CN (1)||CN101366031B (en)|
|BR (1)||BRPI0615560A2 (en)|
|CA (1)||CA2615898A1 (en)|
|FR (1)||FR2888959B1 (en)|
|RU (1)||RU2414317C2 (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2007010132A2 (en)|
Families Citing this family (6)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|FR2946549B1 (en) *||2009-06-11||2014-09-19||Eads Europ Aeronautic Defence||Method for measuring and manufacturing a tube.|
|US20110308068A1 (en) *||2010-06-22||2011-12-22||Scott Russell||Modified intubation tube and formation|
|US9391498B2 (en) *||2011-09-29||2016-07-12||General Electric Company||Methods and systems for use in configuring a coil forming machine|
|CN103990665B (en) *||2013-02-20||2016-09-28||上海宝冶集团有限公司||Arcuate member bending tube forming process Precision Control|
|KR101604449B1 (en) *||2014-02-26||2016-03-17||경상대학교 산학협력단||Simulation apparatus|
|CN105345382B (en) *||2015-10-21||2017-03-22||西安航空动力股份有限公司||A method of digital line for a given angular|
Family Cites Families (9)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JPS61262431A (en) *||1985-05-16||1986-11-20||Hitachi Ltd||Pipe automatic working system|
|JPH0195819A (en) *||1987-10-09||1989-04-13||Hitachi Ltd||Fully automatic pipe working system|
|US4947666A (en) *||1988-09-16||1990-08-14||The Boeing Company||Method and apparatus for bending an elongate workpiece|
|JPH04238631A (en) *||1991-01-09||1992-08-26||Fuji Heavy Ind Ltd||Automatic tube working system|
|US5768149A (en) *||1995-12-20||1998-06-16||General Electric Company||Systems and methods for automated tube design|
|US6230066B1 (en) *||1998-09-08||2001-05-08||Ford Global Technologies, Inc.||Simultaneous manufacturing and product engineering integrated with knowledge networking|
|JP2003025020A (en) *||2001-07-09||2003-01-28||Chiyoda Kogyo Kk||Pipe bending simulation method, simulation device used in the method, and storage media for simulation used in the method|
|US6757576B2 (en) *||2002-02-05||2004-06-29||Gcc, Inc.||System and method for drawing and manufacturing bent pipes|
|JP3865655B2 (en) *||2002-05-14||2007-01-10||株式会社デンソー||3D bending simulation method of the material|
- 2005-07-22 FR FR0507854A patent/FR2888959B1/en active Active
- 2006-07-18 CN CN 200680026481 patent/CN101366031B/en active IP Right Grant
- 2006-07-18 RU RU2008106761/02A patent/RU2414317C2/en active
- 2006-07-18 US US11/996,137 patent/US20080228454A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2006-07-18 WO PCT/FR2006/001755 patent/WO2007010132A2/en active Application Filing
- 2006-07-18 BR BRPI0615560 patent/BRPI0615560A2/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 2006-07-18 CA CA 2615898 patent/CA2615898A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2006-07-18 JP JP2008522014A patent/JP2009503636A/en active Pending
- 2006-07-18 EP EP20060778879 patent/EP1907959A2/en not_active Withdrawn
Non-Patent Citations (1)
|See references of WO2007010132A2 *|
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|Song et al.||Dynamic analysis of planar flexible mechanisms|
|Hoffmann et al.||EREP An editable high-level representation for geometric design and analysis|
|US6828963B1 (en)||Pattern matching for data exchange between computer aided design systems|
|US6212441B1 (en)||Apparatus and method for managing and distributing design and manufacturing information throughout a sheet metal production facility|
|US6065857A (en)||Computer readable medium for managing and distributing design and manufacturing information throughout a sheet metal production facility|
|US6480813B1 (en)||Method and apparatus for defining a precision drawing in a drawing program|
|US5828575A (en)||Apparatus and method for managing and distributing design and manufacturing information throughout a sheet metal production facility|
|US5297241A (en)||Automated re-layout with dimensional associativity|
|US6041171A (en)||Method and apparatus for modeling material handling systems|
|Wright||Direct search methods: Once scorned, now respectable|
|US6985835B1 (en)||Method and apparatus for edge correlation between design objects|
|US20030204285A1 (en)||Virtual design, inspect and grind optimization process|
|Ainsworth et al.||CAD-based measurement path planning for free-form shapes using contact probes|
|US20030130758A1 (en)||Design support apparatus and method|
|US20030114945A1 (en)||Apparatus and method for creating intermediate stage model|
|Spitz et al.||Accessibility analysis for planning of dimensional inspection with coordinate measuring machines|
|Zhu et al.||A distance function based approach for localization and profile error evaluation of complex surface|
|Pehlivan et al.||A review of computer-aided fixture design with respect to information support requirements|
|US6954679B1 (en)||Method of generating control data for bending and torsion apparatuses|
|Kim et al.||End mill design and machining via cutting simulation|
|Lin et al.||Application of an integrated CAD/CAE/CAM system for stamping dies for automobiles|
|US6735489B1 (en)||Horizontally structured manufacturing process modeling|
|Franciosa et al.||Simulation of variational compliant assemblies with shape errors based on morphing mesh approach|
|US20040128648A1 (en)||Face correlation between computer aided design models|
|Duan et al.||FSMT: a feature solid-modelling tool for feature-based design and manufacture|
|17P||Request for examination filed||
Effective date: 20080211
|AK||Designated contracting states:||
Kind code of ref document: A2
Designated state(s): AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC NL PL PT RO SE SI SK TR
|17Q||First examination report||
Effective date: 20090430
|RAP1||Transfer of rights of an ep application||
Owner name: AIRBUS OPERATIONS
|DAX||Request for extension of the european patent (to any country) deleted|
|18D||Deemed to be withdrawn||
Effective date: 20140201