DE602004006518T2 - Easy to apply cap for protecting and drying the hair - Google PatentsEasy to apply cap for protecting and drying the hair
- Publication number
- DE602004006518T2 DE602004006518T2 DE602004006518T DE602004006518T DE602004006518T2 DE 602004006518 T2 DE602004006518 T2 DE 602004006518T2 DE 602004006518 T DE602004006518 T DE 602004006518T DE 602004006518 T DE602004006518 T DE 602004006518T DE 602004006518 T2 DE602004006518 T2 DE 602004006518T2
- Prior art keywords
- fastening means
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000295 complement Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- A—HUMAN NECESSITIES
- A42B—HATS; HEAD COVERINGS
- A42B1/00—Hats; Caps; Hoods
- A42B1/04—Soft caps; Hoods
- A42B1/041—Generally peakless soft head coverings, e.g. turbans, berets
- The The present invention relates to an easy-to-install cap for Protect and drying the hair.
- traditionally, have to Women with long hair protect them after showering or bathing Dry and use for this purpose a large towel, into which they can Curb mass of hair, by wrapping the towel around itself along a longitudinal axis. The free end of the towel is then turned back around the head and optionally with the help of a safety pin or the like recorded. this makes possible it, the hair before the hairdressing at least partially hold and to dry.
- A very similar, if not even identical method is used in hairdressing salons and beauty salons applied. Especially in the latter, it often happens that products on the face must be applied that should not come into contact with the hair. In this case a towel wrapped in this way also serves the hair for protection.
- A such method is cumbersome unsure of their outcome, and requires a certain amount Practice, before you can be sure about any hair were squeezed into the towel, without this afterwards solves.
- To solve this problem, a towel has been proposed, which is folded along one of its diagonals and partially sewn to two of the sides - including the shortest side - of the mold thus obtained. This in the English patent application
GB 2 248 391 A 3This patent application illustrates what is particularly cumbersome.
- Therefore the main object of the present invention is to provide a simple and to provide economical apparatus in their manufacture, with which the long hair of a person can be held by make it as easy as possible be taken together inside the device, these in Your self-contained closure contains.
- The can be held hair be humid if, for example, the person just washed them has, or is dry, if it is only for her protection together increase.
- The The aim of the invention is about achieved a cap to protect the hair with elongated shape, those from two side walls is formed with the general shape of a parallelepiped running along one of their long sides and their two short sides together are fixed such that they limit a first pocket, the is disposed at the proximal end of the cap and forms a hood, and define a second pocket at the distal end of the cap is arranged and a receptacle for the undulating mass of hair forms, and which is characterized in that its two ends with complementary Fasteners are provided, which can be brought into contact to close the cap around the head after having the hair in it were placed by rotating the distal end 180 ° about the longitudinal axis of the cap and this distal end is then folded over to the proximal one To cover the end.
- The Parallelepiped shape of the walls the cap allows it to form two pockets, one proximal and one distal. These are about a middle part connected to each other, which is arranged in its extension is. The middle part also serves to absorb the hair. Nevertheless especially if the hair is longer than the total length of the cap are, the undulating mass of hair essentially through the distal Bag held.
- The means for fixing can be made with strips of loop and hook tissue from a push-button system or a system with strap and button or from a system such as for example, known under the trademark Velcro ®.
- Preferably if the cap is generally trapezoidal, d. H. she has two big ones General-orientation pages that converge toward each other, whereby they determine a variable depth of the cap, wherein the first bag is located on the side with the greatest depth.
- According to a preferred embodiment of the invention, the two side walls are sewn together. It would also be a solution with other fasteners conceivable, in particular depending on the material used to make the side walls. In the event that the side walls are made of an at least partially fusible material (for example made of non-woven fiber with thermoplastic fibers), it would thus be possible to join the two walls together by hot welding gene.
- Corresponding an embodiment The invention consists of the walls non-woven fiber such that the cap is then intended for single use is. Nonetheless, it is absolutely possible that the cap is made of one absorbent tissue of the cotton terry type is made, so this effectively contributes to the drying function of the cap.
- advantageously, is at least an area of the non-sewn edges of the side walls, which is near at least one of the ends of the cap is curled. Preferably are the ripples then elastic.
- To the better understanding The invention will now be described in detail with reference to the accompanying schematic Drawing described in the purely exemplary and not exhaustive one special embodiment a cap for protecting the hair is illustrated according to the invention.
1is a schematic perspective view in profile.
2is a schematic view in profile in an open configuration, before putting it on the head;
3is a schematic view in profile in an open design, after its placement on the head;
4is a schematic view in profile in a partially closed configuration, after its placement on the head;
5is a schematic view in profile in a completely closed configuration, after its placement on the head;
- As in the
1to 3illustrated has the cap 1according to the invention, an elongated shape. It is formed by two lateral walls with the general shape of a parallelepiped running along one of its long sides 2and her two short sides 3fastened together, such that they are a first bag 4limit, which is arranged at the proximal end of the cap and forms a hood, and a second bag 5limit, which is located at the distal end of the cap and allows the undulating mass of hair 6to gather and hold together.
- The distal pocket
5has a smaller volume than the proximal pocket 6which forms the hood. Nevertheless, considering that the profile of the cap is that of a parallelepiped, it is nonetheless possible to have certain more or less rounded corners 7provide, in particular in the region of the proximal part, which forms the hood to increase comfort.
- The two pockets, ie the proximal pocket
4and the distal pocket 5, are about a middle part 8thinterconnected, which is arranged in its extension. The middle part also serves to absorb the hair. Nevertheless, especially when the hairs are longer than the total length of the cap, the flowing mass of the hair becomes 6, and its end, essentially through the distal pocket 5held.
- The two ends of the cap are with complementary fasteners
9which can be brought into contact to close the cap around the head after the hairs have been placed therein by rotating the distal end 180 ° about the longitudinal axis of the cap and then folding this distal end around the head cover proximal end.
- In the in the
1to 3illustrated embodiment, the fastening means consist of a push button system ( 9a. 9b). The top of the push button 9ais located on the outside of the proximal end 4(behind the hood) and the lower part of the push button 9bis located on the inside of the distal end 5,
- The both side walls are sewn together and are made of non-woven fiber, such that the cap for a single use is determined.
- An area of the non-sewn edges of the side walls, which is near the proximal end of the cap, is with elastic crimps
- The placement of the cap according to the invention as illustrated in the
2to 5is very simple.
- First of all, you have to tilt your head forward and take the hair forward, as in
- Then you have to put on the cap by positioning its proximal end like a hood on the head. The flowing mass of hair
6then place inside the cap, and the distal pocket 5provides, in particular, when the length of the hair exceeds the length of the hood, sufficient volume to accommodate the protruding length of the hair, as in 3shown.
- Then you have to turn the distal end of the cap 180 ° relative to the longitudinal axis of this last, as in
4and then fold this distal end backwards, which then covers the proximal part, as in FIG 5shown.
- It is then easy to arrange the two push buttons opposite each other and the cap completely to close around the head.
- It It goes without saying that the invention does not affect the Example described embodiment limited, but on the contrary all variants includes. The shape and dimensions of the cap can thus be modified to adapt to different hair lengths if necessary.
- Cap (
1) for protecting long-haired hair formed by two lateral walls of the general shape of a parallelepiped along one of its long sides ( 2) and its two short sides ( 3) are fastened together such that they form a first pocket ( 4), which is arranged at the proximal end of the cap and forms a hood, and a second pocket ( 5), which is arranged at the distal end of the cap and a receptacle for the undulating mass of hair ( 6), and characterized in that its two ends are provided with complementary fastening means ( 9), which can be brought into contact to close the cap around the head after the hairs have been placed therein by turning the distal end 180 ° about the longitudinal axis of the cap and then folding this distal end over, to cover the proximal end.
- Cap (
1) according to claim 1, characterized in that the fastening means ( 9) consist of a push button system.
- Cap (
1) according to claim 1, characterized in that the fastening means ( 9) consist of a system with loop and button.
- Cap (
1) according to claim 1, characterized in that the fastening means ( 9) consist of a system with bands of loop and hook fabric, as known for example under the brand Velcro ® .
- Cap (
1) according to any one of Claims 1 to 4, characterized in that it is generally trapezoidal, that is to say comprises two large sides of general orientation, which converge towards each other, thereby defining a variable depth of the cap, the proximal pocket ( 4) is located on the side with the greatest depth.
- Cap (
1) according to one of claims 1 to 5, characterized in that the two lateral walls are sewn together.
- Cap (
1) according to one of claims 1 to 6, characterized in that the walls are made of non-woven fiber, for a single use.
- Cap (
1) according to one of claims 1 to 7, characterized in that at least one area ( 10) of the non-sewn edges of the side walls, which is close to at least one of the ends of the cap, is crimped.
- Cap (
1) according to claim 8, characterized in that the crimps are elastic.
Priority Applications (3)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FR0309986A FR2858923B1 (en)||2003-08-18||2003-08-18||Charlotte with easy placement for the protection and drying of hair|
|PCT/FR2004/002155 WO2005018360A1 (en)||2003-08-18||2004-08-18||Easy-donning cap which is used to protect and dry the hair|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|DE602004006518D1 DE602004006518D1 (en)||2007-06-28|
|DE602004006518T2 true DE602004006518T2 (en)||2008-01-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|DE602004006518T Active DE602004006518T2 (en)||2003-08-18||2004-08-18||Easy to apply cap for protecting and drying the hair|
Country Status (11)
|US (1)||US20070056079A1 (en)|
|EP (1)||EP1657990B1 (en)|
|JP (1)||JP2007502919A (en)|
|CN (1)||CN1838894A (en)|
|AT (1)||AT362334T (en)|
|CA (1)||CA2536077A1 (en)|
|DE (1)||DE602004006518T2 (en)|
|ES (1)||ES2287776T3 (en)|
|FR (1)||FR2858923B1 (en)|
|PL (1)||PL1657990T3 (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2005018360A1 (en)|
Families Citing this family (12)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US7412729B1 (en) *||2005-07-22||2008-08-19||Mcgovern Janet||Head cover with pocket|
|FR2927510A1 (en) *||2008-02-20||2009-08-21||Beuvant Claudie Le||Wet hair humidity covering device i.e. bathing cap, for use in house, has rear part whose space is higher than that of upper part so as to bring rear part on upper part by torsion and tightening movements to fix upper part using attachment|
|TWM347061U (en) *||2008-08-06||2008-12-21||ling-chun Zhang||Structure of shower cap|
|US8316466B2 (en) *||2009-05-31||2012-11-27||Cynthia Saito||Secure and absorbent elongated hood|
|US20120023642A1 (en) *||2010-07-30||2012-02-02||Holland Denise D||Garment for Retaining Long Hair Including Braids or Dreadlocks|
|KR101432148B1 (en) *||2013-04-15||2014-08-20||(주)엔케이||Hood for beauty care|
|US10021930B2 (en)||2014-10-10||2018-07-17||Deejayzoo, Llc||Noise reducing water resistant headpiece|
|US9907381B2 (en) *||2015-01-09||2018-03-06||Julie A. Tussey||Head hair wrap cap for covering or protecting the head and/or hair|
|USD753373S1 (en) *||2015-01-20||2016-04-12||The Blowout Saver, LLC||Sleep cap|
|WO2017031085A1 (en) *||2015-08-14||2017-02-23||Lessard Leah||Multilayered hair wrap|
|USD872978S1 (en) *||2017-05-25||2020-01-21||Vanessa Mejia||Shower hair wrap|
|USD836302S1 (en) *||2017-07-26||2018-12-25||Diana Lynn Alba||Hair cover protector with interior pocket|
Family Cites Families (12)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US2568399A (en) *||1948-04-06||1951-09-18||Kahn Faith Hope||Headgear|
|US2694204A (en) *||1951-07-31||1954-11-16||Cross June Campbell||Hair drying and protective turban|
|US4378606A (en) *||1981-10-09||1983-04-05||Snowden Maxine W||Rain hat|
|GB2248391B (en) *||1990-09-25||1993-06-16||Langan Peter Warwick||Hair towel|
|FR2670662B1 (en) *||1990-10-23||1994-12-02||Ingrid Blum||Adjustable system for holding a towel around the coprs or the head.|
|US5365613A (en) *||1993-06-18||1994-11-22||Kymmania Enterprises||Hair drying towel turban|
|US5490528A (en) *||1994-06-17||1996-02-13||Day; Scott A.||Fitted hair towel|
|GB9426200D0 (en) *||1994-12-23||1995-02-22||Parry Marion K||Hair care|
|US5708982A (en) *||1995-07-25||1998-01-20||Armani; Aida M.||Hair towel|
|GB9907961D0 (en) *||1999-04-08||1999-06-02||Adams Margaret M||Covering for a portion of a human head|
|US6427251B1 (en) *||2001-07-24||2002-08-06||Jamie S. Leach||Head towel wrap|
|USD498345S1 (en) *||2002-07-18||2004-11-16||Tarik Maya||Turban towel wrap|
- 2003-08-18 FR FR0309986A patent/FR2858923B1/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
- 2004-08-18 PL PL04786321T patent/PL1657990T3/en unknown
- 2004-08-18 ES ES04786321T patent/ES2287776T3/en active Active
- 2004-08-18 CN CNA200480023913XA patent/CN1838894A/en not_active Application Discontinuation
- 2004-08-18 WO PCT/FR2004/002155 patent/WO2005018360A1/en active IP Right Grant
- 2004-08-18 DE DE602004006518T patent/DE602004006518T2/en active Active
- 2004-08-18 CA CA002536077A patent/CA2536077A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2004-08-18 US US10/569,324 patent/US20070056079A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2004-08-18 EP EP04786321A patent/EP1657990B1/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
- 2004-08-18 JP JP2006523652A patent/JP2007502919A/en active Pending
- 2004-08-18 AT AT04786321T patent/AT362334T/en not_active IP Right Cessation
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|EP0120790B1 (en)||Disposable pad, in particular for an incontinent adult|
|DE10208404B4 (en)||Hair treatments|
|US4968312A (en)||Disposable fecal compartmenting diaper|
|US6735783B2 (en)||Head covering with pouch|
|US3588916A (en)||Underarm shield|
|EP0830122B1 (en)||Sanitary pants with pants component and absorbent pad|
|US5355535A (en)||Hat sunguard device|
|US4834737A (en)||Diaper with removable absorbent pad|
|US5598585A (en)||Headband with ponytail holder|
|US6536047B1 (en)||Infant holding garment|
|US6560784B2 (en)||Multi-layered moisture resistant hair wrap|
|US6216270B1 (en)||Patient garment having enhanced accessibility|
|US3392737A (en)||Hair net|
|US4545080A (en)||Disposable underarm perspiration pad|
|US3556115A (en)||Coiffure protector|
|US3235882A (en)||Hair drying shield|
|US20030063946A1 (en)||Disposable lotion applicator|
|US4810859A (en)||Electrical warming device for containers|
|EP1708585B1 (en)||Protective bib or apron|
|US4277847A (en)||Headband for joggers|
|US4308623A (en)||Disposable fluid-tight ear protector|
|US5365613A (en)||Hair drying towel turban|
|US5640721A (en)||Sweatband with wiping towel|
|US4632106A (en)||Stretchable tubular brace for knee or elbow and method of construction|
|8364||No opposition during term of opposition|
|8327||Change in the person/name/address of the patent owner||
Owner name: MUMIN BALKAN, SAINT CHAMOND, FR