CN2267762Y - Device for cleaning shoe-sole - Google PatentsDevice for cleaning shoe-sole Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN2267762Y CN2267762Y CN 96235082 CN96235082U CN2267762Y CN 2267762 Y CN2267762 Y CN 2267762Y CN 96235082 CN96235082 CN 96235082 CN 96235082 U CN96235082 U CN 96235082U CN 2267762 Y CN2267762 Y CN 2267762Y
- Prior art keywords
- transmission shaft
- power transmission
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title abstract description 15
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 25
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 16
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 abstract 2
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 6
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005034 decoration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002950 deficient Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009408 flooring Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005201 scrubbing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a device for cleaning shoe soles, which is mainly composed of a water absorption cylinder arranged in a machine case, a cylinder for brushing shoes, a clutch, a motor, etc. The cylinder for brushing shoes eliminates the dirt of the shoe soles, and the water absorption cylinder absorbs the moisture of the shoe soles cleanly. The use is convenient, and the shoes are stepped on the device before entering a room, which can cause the shoe soles of a person who enters the room clean. Water marks can not be left, and the complexity of changing the shoes at the time of entering a door can be exempted. The inside of the room can be kept clean and natty simultaneously.
The utility model relates to a kind of sole dedusting device.
Along with the develop rapidly of China's economic construction, the flooring is decorated progressively to superior transition, generally all adopts floor tile, wood floors, carpet etc. to do ground decoration in the home dwelling, and hotels and other places then adopts more high-grade material; Laboratory, laboratory for some R﹠D institution then are very strict to the hygienic requirements on ground.After going out, people enter these places, in the face of clean and tidy ground, wear footwear and directly advance, dust is brought into indoor very unhygienic, quicken wearing and tearing simultaneously to ground, and it is very loaded down with trivial details to change footwear, and people place a cleaning pad or mop on the doorway at present, wipe sole earlier before inlet chamber is interior, it can play a role to the cleaning sole, can not clean sole but it still exists, and the dust ash is raised during polishing-shoes, also need clean defectives such as cleaning pad and mop after the polishing-shoes.
The purpose of this utility model is to be to provide the sole dedusting device that a kind of energy is convenient, neatly sole dust is cleaned up.
The purpose of this utility model realizes in the following manner: a kind of sole dedusting device is formed by being loaded on the suction cylinder in the cabinet, the cylinder of brushing shoes, clutch, motor, power transmission shaft and case lid, suction cylinder, the clutch and the cylinder of brushing shoes all are loaded on the power transmission shaft, cardan-shaft suspension is on the cabinet tank wall, by driven by motor, water fender is loaded in the cabinet cabinet is separated into the suction drum box and the drum box of brushing shoes, and the corresponding suction cylinder and the cylinder place of brushing shoes have window on the case lid.On the power transmission shaft water pump can be housed.The hairbrush of brushing shoes on the cylinder can be a helical arrangement, and between its both sides and the cabinet tank wall water-stop sheet and screen pack is housed respectively.Can be provided with water inlet pipe and osculum in the cabinet.Motor can drive the power transmission shaft of parallel installation more than two or two through gearbox respectively, and the suction cylinder and the cylinder of brushing shoes are housed respectively on the power transmission shaft.Motor and gearbox can have more than two or two.The utility model is easy to use, and it is installed on the place that enters, and before entering the room footwear is stepped on this device and can be swept chamber entrant's sole completely, and do not stay washmarking, and can exempt enters changes the loaded down with trivial details of footwear, neat and tidy in the holding chamber simultaneously.
Accompanying drawing has provided embodiment of the present utility model.
Fig. 1 is the utility model embodiment 1 outline drawing;
Fig. 2 is the utility model embodiment 1 cut-away view;
Fig. 3 is the utility model embodiment 1A-A cutaway view;
Fig. 4 is the cut-away view of the utility model embodiment 2;
Fig. 5 is the cut-away view of the utility model embodiment 3;
Fig. 6 is the cut-away view of the utility model embodiment 4;
Fig. 7 is the utility model embodiment 1E-E cutaway view;
Fig. 8 is the utility model embodiment 2B-B cutaway view;
Fig. 9 is the utility model embodiment 3C-C cutaway view;
Figure 10 is the utility model embodiment 4D-D cutaway view;
Figure 11 is the utility model gear-box 24 cutaway views;
Figure 12 is a change gear box 24F-F cutaway view.
With reference to the accompanying drawings the utility model is described in further detail.
Embodiment 1: with reference to Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Fig. 3, Fig. 7, be family expenses sole dedusting device, motor 5 is connected power supply, drive suction cylinder 7 and brush shoes cylinder 13 rotations by power transmission shaft 8, by shelves water plate 9 cabinet is divided into the suction drum box and the drum box of brushing shoes in the cabinet 6, the water of certain depth is housed in the drum box of brushing shoes, rotation along with the cylinder of brushing shoes, sole is placed on the roller brush 15, scrub clean sole dust, sole after scrubbing places suction cylinder 7 surfaces, and the water on the sole is blotted, and suction cylinder 7 usefulness sponges or other absorbent material are made.Hairbrush 15 employing screw arrangement because of the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes, so be easy to remove sole dust during rotation, water can form current simultaneously, again because of the effect of cabinet 6 internal partitions 14, current are circulated by certain route, two screen packs 12 are installed on the current of circulation, foreign material and dust in the current are filtered, thereby improved the polishing-shoes quantity of limited water, prolonged the cycle that water tank changes water because of pollution, adopted clutch 11 to connect because of the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes with power transmission shaft 8 again, so when power transmission shaft 8 changes direction of rotation, the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes breaks away from transmission, and when motor 5 was used high speed rotation shelves instead, water pump 10 was under the high speed turning effort, water in the cabinet is discharged, reach and change the water purpose, simultaneously, the water drying that cylinder 7 stores up because of polishing-shoes that under the centrifugal action of at a high speed rotation, will absorb water of suction cylinder 7.Cover plate 1 is made up of two boards, middlely connects with hinge 3, and the plate face has the suction cylinder window 2 and the cylinder window 4 of brushing shoes, and 16 is the motor bearing seat among the figure, and 17 is water pump and clutch supporting base, and they all are fixed on the cabinet 6.
Embodiment 2: with reference to Fig. 4, Fig. 8, stayed the type of water inlet, draining and installation geosyncline position family when building the residence design for being applicable to, it is little that it takes up an area of space of planes, be provided with the water level plate 18 restriction cabinet middle water level degree of depth, osculum 19 is used for the water that overflows the water level plate is discharged, and 20 is water inlet pipe, and its water-in and water-out are convenient, do not need water pump, all the other are identical with embodiment 1.
Embodiment 3: with reference to Fig. 5, Fig. 9 and Figure 11, Figure 12, be contained in each warehouse for being applicable to, hotel type in front of the door, this type extends two cylinders, arrange before and after adopting, complete machine length can be unit with a drum length according to the place needs, increase cylinder number, increase work efficiency, its Inlet and outlet water mode is identical with enforcement 2, power is provided by motor 5, drive the suction cylinder 7 and the cylinder 8 of brushing shoes respectively through change gear box 24, with reference to Figure 11, Figure 12 change gear box 24 is by gear 26,27,28,29 and power transmission shaft, handle 30 is formed, and motor 5 power reach respectively on gear 27 and 28 through gear 26, gear 29 and gear 30 engagements during work, the suction cylinder 7 and the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes rotate respectively, Fig. 5, among Fig. 9,23 is water fender, makes water not flow into the suction drum box, 21 is the axle supporting base, 22 is draining valve, when cleaning the suction cylinder, closes this valve, put into the water of certain depth in the case through water inlet pipe 20, change gear box 24 handles 30 are allocated to cleaning positions, open motor switch, 7 rotations of suction cylinder, the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes is static, suction cylinder 7 is removed dirt on the cylinder because of rotation, opens water valve 22 and drains sewage, and complete machine is reworked.
Embodiment 4: with reference to Fig. 6, Figure 10, this type has increased row's number (in case of necessity also can increase group number) of each cylinder on the basis of embodiment 3, the suction cylinder 7 and the cylinder 13 of brushing shoes respectively have two rows, drive by two motors 5 respectively, owing to increased row's number, so work as people in advancing slowly, just can clean sole completely, it is more suitable in the place that enters that is installed in each market, hotel, 25 is water-stop sheet, prevent that two cylinders from dabbling mutually because of rotation, also play simultaneously and support the cover plate effect, remove handle 30 and gear 29 in this type in the change gear box 24.
Above embodiment all can on the cover board install trampling formula switch additional, makes it the auto-closing power supply, the switch current.
1. sole dedusting device, it is characterized in that: it is made up of the suction cylinder , the cylinder of brushing shoes , clutch , motor , power transmission shaft  and the case lid  that are loaded in the cabinet , suction cylinder , clutch  and the cylinder of brushing shoes  all are loaded on the power transmission shaft , power transmission shaft  is supported on cabinet  tank wall, drive by motor , water fender  is loaded in the cabinet  cabinet  is separated into the suction drum box and the drum box of brushing shoes, and case lid  is gone up corresponding suction cylinder  and the cylinder of brushing shoes  locates to have window  .
2. according to the described sole dedusting device of claim 1, it is characterized in that: water pump  is housed on the power transmission shaft .
3. according to the described sole dedusting device of claim 1, it is characterized in that: the hairbrush on the cylinder of brushing shoes  is a helical arrangement, and between its both sides and cabinet  tank wall water-stop sheet  and screen pack  is housed respectively.
4. according to the described sole dedusting device of claim 1, it is characterized in that: be provided with water inlet pipe  and osculum  in the cabinet .
5. according to claim 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 described sole dedusting devices, it is characterized in that: motor  drives the power transmission shaft  of parallel installation more than two or two respectively through gearbox , and suction cylinder  and the cylinder of brushing shoes  are housed respectively on the power transmission shaft .
6. according to the described sole dedusting device of claim 5, it is characterized in that: motor  and gearbox  have more than two or two.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 96235082 CN2267762Y (en)||1996-06-12||1996-06-12||Device for cleaning shoe-sole|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 96235082 CN2267762Y (en)||1996-06-12||1996-06-12||Device for cleaning shoe-sole|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN2267762Y true CN2267762Y (en)||1997-11-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN 96235082 Expired - Fee Related CN2267762Y (en)||1996-06-12||1996-06-12||Device for cleaning shoe-sole|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN2267762Y (en)|
- 1996-06-12 CN CN 96235082 patent/CN2267762Y/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN109953696A (en)||A kind of rotatable roller brush assembly and cleaning device|
|CN201175322Y (en)||Full-automatic sole brusher|
|CN2267762Y (en)||Device for cleaning shoe-sole|
|CN2626423Y (en)||Automatic shoes sole cleaning machine|
|CN100416017C (en)||Full automatic indoor self cleaning floor system|
|CN209915913U (en)||Intelligent shoe polisher|
|CN201798722U (en)||Sole cleaner|
|CN2317807Y (en)||Dust-removing device for sole|
|CN2602718Y (en)||Sole cleaner|
|CN2693360Y (en)||Detachable water-gas circulation cleaning unit|
|CN2877559Y (en)||Machine for automatically cleaning shoe soles|
|CN2252600Y (en)||Full automatic brush type shoes cleaner|
|CN103271712A (en)||Automatic carpet|
|CN2817720Y (en)||Public shoes polisher|
|CN2320203Y (en)||Sole automatic washing cleaner|
|CN2516091Y (en)||Automatic floor cleaning machine|
|CN208492027U (en)||A kind of environmental protection steel house|
|CN2245426Y (en)||Cleaner for sole and instep|
|CN2259855Y (en)||Electric and automatic implement for removing dirt from footwear|
|CN2684759Y (en)||Device for cleaning mud and dirt from shoes|
|CN105769106B (en)||A kind of shoe sole-cleaning machine|
|CN2213527Y (en)||Cleaning apparatus for sole|
|CN2152502Y (en)||Machine for removing mud and dust from soles of shoes|
|CN201171663Y (en)||Combined type door-mat sole cleaner|
|CN2320200Y (en)||Sole and vamp cleaner|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|C19||Lapse of patent right due to non-payment of the annual fee|