CN217289095U - Scraper for working vehicle - Google PatentsScraper for working vehicle Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN217289095U CN217289095U CN202220966127.9U CN202220966127U CN217289095U CN 217289095 U CN217289095 U CN 217289095U CN 202220966127 U CN202220966127 U CN 202220966127U CN 217289095 U CN217289095 U CN 217289095U
- Prior art keywords
- scraper blade
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 210000002421 Cell Wall Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004593 Epoxy Substances 0.000 description 1
- 210000003284 Horns Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 125000003700 epoxy group Chemical group 0.000 description 1
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005381 potential energy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02P—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PRODUCTION OR PROCESSING OF GOODS
- Y02P10/00—Technologies related to metal processing
The application discloses scraper for work vehicle belongs to the vehicle tool field, including the scraper blade, the scraper blade upper end is provided with the mounting panel, two calorie of holes have been seted up to the symmetry on the plate wall of mounting panel, scraper blade upper end symmetric connection has two kellies, the kellies pass calorie hole setting, and card hole and kellies phase-match, the shifting chute has been seted up to the mounting panel upper end, symmetric sliding connection has two movable blocks in the shifting chute, the one end that the scraper blade was kept away from to the movable block passes the shifting chute notch and upwards extends and is connected with the drive block, be connected with the spring between two movable blocks jointly, two drive block dorsal one end all are connected with the gag lever post, the spacing hole has been seted up on the pole wall of kellies. The scraper is convenient to detach, is simple and convenient to operate, and improves the applicability of the hanger.
The present application relates to the field of vehicle tools, and more particularly to scrapers for work vehicles.
In the process of automobile maintenance, after the surface is knocked and repaired by a metalworker and welded, a painter needs to fill and grind the surface flat by putty. Common painters filling putties have both hard and soft scrapers. The hard scraper comprises a horn scraper, a laminated rubber plate scraper, an epoxy plate scraper, a steel sheet scraper and the like.
At present, the existing scrapers for vehicles are generally integrated, inconvenient to detach and poor in applicability.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To prior art's not enough, this application provides scraper for working vehicle, has overcome prior art's not enough, aims at solving current scraper for the vehicle and generally all is the integral type, inconvenient dismantlement, the relatively poor problem of suitability.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the present application provides the following technical solutions: the scraper for the working vehicle comprises a scraper plate, wherein a mounting plate is arranged at the upper end of the scraper plate, two clamping holes are symmetrically formed in the wall of the mounting plate, two clamping rods are symmetrically connected to the upper end of the scraper plate and penetrate through the clamping holes, the clamping holes are matched with the clamping rods, a moving groove is formed in the upper end of the mounting plate, two moving blocks are symmetrically and slidably connected in the moving groove, one ends of the moving blocks, far away from the scraper plate, penetrate through the notch of the moving groove, extend upwards and are connected with driving blocks, a spring is commonly connected between the two moving blocks, limiting rods are connected to the opposite sides of the two driving blocks, limiting holes are formed in the wall of the clamping rods, the limiting rods penetrate through the limiting holes, a U-shaped frame is connected to the upper end of the mounting plate, an installation block is connected to one end, far away from the scraper plate, of the U-shaped frame, and an adjusting assembly is installed at the upper end of the installation block, the adjusting component is connected with a grab handle.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the elastic potential energy through the spring drives the movable block motion to, make the gag lever post insert spacing downthehole, come to install the scraper blade, when needs are dismantled, only need with the gag lever post from spacing downthehole take out can, easy operation is convenient, thereby, improve the suitability of hanger.
As an optimal technical scheme of this application, the adjusting part includes the screwed pipe, the screwed pipe is connected on the installation piece keeps away from the lateral wall of scraper blade one side, screwed pipe female connection has the threaded rod, the threaded rod other end passes the mouth of pipe of screwed pipe and upwards extends and connect on the grab handle.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, adjust the use height of scraper through the screw thread effect between screwed pipe and the threaded rod, adapt to the demand under the different conditions to, improve the practicality of scraper.
As an optimal technical scheme of this application, cell wall fixedly connected with slide bar in the shifting chute, the slide bar runs through the movable block setting, and movable block sliding connection is on the slide bar, the spring housing is established on the slide bar.
By adopting the technical scheme, the sliding rod can effectively prevent the moving block from being separated from the moving groove.
As a preferred technical scheme of this application, the movable block is equipped with the roll groove near the one end of scraper blade, be provided with rolling ball in the roll groove, the ball passes the notch setting of roll groove, and the ball roll connection is at the tank bottom of movable groove.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the ball can reduce the frictional force between movable block and the shifting chute effectively.
As a preferred technical scheme of this application, two all be connected with the pull ring on the lateral wall of drive block lateral opposite side, the surface cover of pull ring is equipped with the cushion collar.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the pull ring makes things convenient for the staff to exert effort to the drive block.
As a preferred technical scheme of this application, the surface of grab handle is provided with anti-skidding line.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, prevent the grab handle from the landing of hand.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of this application are:
(1) this application makes things convenient for the staff to dismantle the scraper through mutually supporting between scraper blade, mounting panel, card hole, kelly, shifting chute, movable block, drive block, spring, gag lever post, spacing hole, U type frame and the mounting block isotructure, and easy operation is convenient, improves the suitability of hanger.
(2) This application adjusts the use height of scraper through mutually supporting between grab handle, screwed pipe and the screw rod isotructure, adapts to the demand under the different conditions to, improve the practicality of scraper.
FIG. 1 is a schematic overall structure of the present application;
FIG. 2 is a side view of the present application;
fig. 3 is an enlarged view of a portion a of fig. 1.
Description of reference numerals:
1. a squeegee; 2. mounting a plate; 3. a clamping hole; 4. a clamping rod; 5. a moving groove; 6. a moving block; 7. A drive block; 8. a spring; 9. a limiting rod; 10. a limiting hole; 11. a U-shaped frame; 12. mounting blocks; 13. A handle; 14. a threaded pipe; 15. a screw; 16. a slide bar; 17. a rolling groove; 18. a ball bearing; 19. And (4) a pull ring.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present application will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present application, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present application, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present application.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the scraper for working vehicles comprises a
scraper 1, wherein an installation plate 2 is disposed at the upper end of the scraper 1, two clamping holes 3 are symmetrically formed in the wall of the installation plate 2, two clamping rods 4 are symmetrically connected to the upper end of the scraper 1, the clamping rods 4 pass through the clamping holes 3, and the clamping holes 3 are matched with the clamping rods 4. The mounting panel 2 upper end has been seted up the shifting chute 5, symmetrical sliding connection has two movable blocks 6 in the shifting chute 5, the one end that scraper blade 1 was kept away from to movable block 6 passes the 5 notches of shifting chute and upwards extends and is connected with drive block 7, be connected with spring 8 between two movable blocks 6 jointly, cell wall fixedly connected with slide bar 16 in the shifting chute 5, slide bar 16 runs through movable block 6 and sets up, and movable block 6 sliding connection is on slide bar 16, spring 8 cover is established on slide bar 16, slide bar 16 can prevent effectively that movable block 6 from breaking away from in the shifting chute 5. One end of the moving block 6 close to the scraper 1 is provided with a rolling groove 17, rolling balls 18 are arranged in the rolling groove 17, the rolling balls 18 penetrate through the notch of the rolling groove 17, the rolling balls 18 are connected to the bottom of the moving groove 5 in a rolling mode, and the rolling balls 18 can effectively reduce friction force between the moving block 6 and the moving groove 5.
Specifically, please refer to fig. 1, fig. 2 and fig. 3, one end of the opposite sides of the two
driving blocks 7 is connected with a limiting rod 9, a rod wall of the clamping rod 4 is provided with a limiting hole 10, the limiting rod 9 passes through the limiting hole 10, the opposite side walls of the two driving blocks 7 are connected with pull rings 19, the surface of each pull ring 19 is sleeved with a buffer sleeve, and the pull rings 19 facilitate the working personnel to apply an acting force to the driving blocks 7. The upper end of the mounting plate 2 is connected with a U-shaped frame 11, one end of the U-shaped frame 11, which is far away from the scraper 1, is connected with a mounting block 12, the upper end of the mounting block 12 is provided with an adjusting component, and the adjusting component is connected with a grab handle 13. The surface of the grip 13 is provided with anti-slip lines to prevent the grip 13 from slipping off the hand. At first, strike off spot or paint on the vehicle through scraper blade 1, when needs are dismantled scraper blade 1, apply the horizontal effort to drive block 7, the operation of drive block 7 will be horizontal transverse motion through movable block 6, the motion of drive block 7 will drive gag lever post 9 and move, when gag lever post 9 breaks away from in spacing hole 10, apply the effort to scraper blade 1 again, scraper blade 1 receives the effort and will move, the motion of scraper blade 1 will drive kelly 4 and move, when kelly 4 breaks away from card hole 3 completely, scraper blade 1 just dismantles the completion. Through last structure make things convenient for the staff to dismantle the scraper, easy operation is convenient, improves the suitability of hanger.
Specifically, referring to fig. 1 and 3, the adjusting assembly includes a threaded
pipe 14, the threaded pipe 14 is connected to a side wall of the mounting block 12 on a side away from the scraper 1, a threaded rod 15 is connected to the threaded pipe 14 through a thread, and the other end of the threaded rod 15 passes through a nozzle of the threaded pipe 14 and extends upward and is connected to the handle 13. The surface of the grip 13 is provided with anti-slip lines to prevent the grip 13 from slipping off the hand. The height of the scraper is adjusted through the thread action between the threaded pipe 14 and the threaded rod 15 to meet the requirements under different conditions, so that the practicability of the scraper is improved.
The working principle is as follows: when the scraper is used, dirt or paint on a vehicle is scraped through the
scraper 1, when the scraper 1 needs to be disassembled, horizontal transverse acting force is applied to the driving block 7, the action of the driving block 7 can apply acting force to the moving block 6, the moving block 6 can horizontally and transversely move in the moving groove 5 under the action of the acting force, the moving block 6 can enable the driving block 7 to horizontally and transversely move, the moving block 6 can extrude the spring 8 under the action of the moving block 6, the spring 8 can deform under the extrusion, the limiting rod 9 can be driven by the movement of the driving block 7 to move, when the limiting rod 9 is separated from the limiting hole 10, acting force is applied to the scraper 1 again, the scraper 1 can move under the action of the acting force, the clamping rod 4 can be driven by the movement of the scraper 1, when the clamping rod 4 is completely separated from the clamping hole 3, the scraper 1 can be completely disassembled, and in the use process, when the height of the scraper needs to be adjusted, a user fixes the threaded pipe 14 with one hand, rotates the holding handle 13 with the other hand, the rotation of the holding handle 13 drives the threaded rod 15 to rotate, the rotation of the threaded rod 15 moves under the action of threads, the movement of the threaded rod 15 drives the holding handle 13 to move, when the holding handle 13 moves to a specified position, the holding handle 13 stops rotating, and at the moment, the height of the scraper is adjusted.
Finally, it should be noted that: in the description of the present application, it is to be noted that the terms "vertical", "upper", "lower", "horizontal", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the referred device or element must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus should not be construed as limiting the present application.
In the description of the present application, it is further noted that, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "disposed," "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, e.g., as meaning either a fixed connection, a removable connection, or an integral connection; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present application can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art as the case may be.
Although the present application has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, improvement and the like made within the spirit and principle of the present application shall be included in the protection scope of the present application.
1. Scraper for work vehicle includes scraper blade (1), its characterized in that: the upper end of the scraper (1) is provided with a mounting plate (2), the wall of the mounting plate (2) is symmetrically provided with two clamping holes (3), the upper end of the scraper (1) is symmetrically connected with two clamping rods (4), the clamping rods (4) pass through the clamping holes (3), the clamping holes (3) are matched with the clamping rods (4), the upper end of the mounting plate (2) is provided with a moving groove (5), the moving groove (5) is internally and symmetrically connected with two moving blocks (6) in a sliding manner, one ends of the moving blocks (6) far away from the scraper (1) pass through the notch of the moving groove (5) and extend upwards and are connected with driving blocks (7), a spring (8) is commonly connected between the two moving blocks (6), one ends of the opposite sides of the two driving blocks (7) are both connected with limiting rods (9), and the rod wall of the clamping rods (4) is provided with limiting holes (10), spacing hole (10) setting is passed in gag lever post (9), mounting panel (2) upper end is connected with U type frame (11), the one end that scraper blade (1) was kept away from in U type frame (11) is connected with installation piece (12), adjusting part is installed to installation piece (12) upper end, last grab handle (13) of being connected with of adjusting part.
2. The scraper for work vehicles according to claim 1, wherein: the adjusting component comprises a threaded pipe (14), the threaded pipe (14) is connected to the side wall of one side of the installation block (12) far away from the scraper (1), a threaded rod (15) is connected to the inner thread of the threaded pipe (14), and the other end of the threaded rod (15) penetrates through the opening of the threaded pipe (14) and extends upwards to be connected to the grab handle (13).
3. The scraper for work vehicles according to claim 1, wherein: the inner groove wall of the moving groove (5) is fixedly connected with a sliding rod (16), the sliding rod (16) penetrates through the moving block (6), the moving block (6) is connected to the sliding rod (16) in a sliding mode, and the spring (8) is sleeved on the sliding rod (16).
4. The scraper for work vehicles according to claim 3, wherein: one end, close to the scraper (1), of the moving block (6) is provided with a rolling groove (17), rolling balls (18) are arranged in the rolling groove (17), the balls (18) penetrate through a notch of the rolling groove (17), and the balls (18) are connected to the bottom of the moving groove (5) in a rolling mode.
5. The scraper for work vehicle according to claim 1, wherein: the side walls of the opposite sides of the two driving blocks (7) are connected with pull rings (19), and the surfaces of the pull rings (19) are sleeved with buffer sleeves.
6. The scraper for work vehicle according to claim 1, wherein: the surface of the grab handle (13) is provided with anti-skid grains.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202220966127.9U CN217289095U (en)||2022-04-25||2022-04-25||Scraper for working vehicle|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202220966127.9U CN217289095U (en)||2022-04-25||2022-04-25||Scraper for working vehicle|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN217289095U true CN217289095U (en)||2022-08-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202220966127.9U Active CN217289095U (en)||2022-04-25||2022-04-25||Scraper for working vehicle|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN217289095U (en)|
- 2022-04-25 CN CN202220966127.9U patent/CN217289095U/en active Active
|CN212453241U (en)||Curtain wall supporting mechanism of shock absorption structure for constructional engineering appliance|
|CN217289095U (en)||Scraper for working vehicle|
|CN106079927A (en)||Double nozzle ink stack can be manually adjusted|
|CN210881285U (en)||Clamping device for installing screen printing plate|
|CN211974210U (en)||Cement smearing device capable of preventing cement from dripping for building construction|
|CN111249659A (en)||Floor type fire water gun support with adjustable angle|
|CN211306762U (en)||Bottom side wall adjusting type edge scraping device for producing autoclaved aerated concrete blocks|
|CN210260810U (en)||Glass clamping device for escalator|
|CN209319643U (en)||A kind of bearing cap disassembling fixture|
|CN212742107U (en)||Novel concrete is floating for highway construction device|
|CN206457203U (en)||A kind of ultralow body height movable hydraulic roof vehicle-lifting machine|
|CN217870224U (en)||Maintenance device for municipal road|
|CN218741724U (en)||Cleaning device for slurry mixing tank|
|CN217151470U (en)||High-strength electric police rod body structure|
|CN214506493U (en)||Quick deicer for power transmission line|
|CN217711922U (en)||Multifunctional steel structure system|
|CN213669796U (en)||Raw material vertical mill wind-guiding cone structure|
|CN217264718U (en)||Supporting and hanging frame traction mechanism for building electromechanical installation|
|CN213969144U (en)||Panel drilling equipment convenient to change drill bit|
|CN217200479U (en)||Disc cleaning device of disc feeder|
|CN215095657U (en)||Extrusion type 3D printing nozzle|
|CN213937211U (en)||Insulator string pin taking device with gravity hammer|
|CN214232903U (en)||Sludge scraper with adjustable thickness for sewage treatment|
|CN212772059U (en)||A warning device is maintained at job site for chemical industry safety|
|CN216654394U (en)||Paint production facility cleaning device with scrape material function|