CN216728450U - Cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment - Google PatentsCleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216728450U CN216728450U CN202122596656.2U CN202122596656U CN216728450U CN 216728450 U CN216728450 U CN 216728450U CN 202122596656 U CN202122596656 U CN 202122596656U CN 216728450 U CN216728450 U CN 216728450U
- Prior art keywords
- box body
- filter screen
- installation cavity
- cleaning device
- Prior art date
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 32
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 28
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 45
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000282414 Homo sapiens Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000009412 basement excavation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001788 irregular Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011499 joint compound Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment, which comprises a box body, wherein an installation cavity is arranged in the box body, the left inner wall and the right inner wall of the installation cavity are fixedly connected with a placing plate, the upper end of the placing plate is provided with a plurality of placing grooves, the left side of the box body is provided with an opening, two vertical plates are symmetrically arranged in the installation cavity, an installation pipe is arranged between the two vertical plates, the opposite sides of the two vertical plates are rotatably connected with the inner wall of the corresponding installation cavity through rotating rods, the lower end of the installation pipe is provided with a plurality of liquid spray nozzles, and the right side of the box body is fixedly connected with an installation plate. The device drives liquid nozzle and gas nozzle through driving motor and carries out reciprocal arc rotation, compares traditional fixed cleanness, and the cleaning performance is better to water resource after the cleanness can reuse several times, has reduced the waste of resource, and the rubbish that washes the production can be derived fast through the filter screen receiver, has improved the practicality of device.
The utility model relates to the technical field of coal mine production, in particular to a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment.
The coal mine is a region where human beings mine coal resources in a coal-rich mining area, and is generally divided into a mineworker coal mine and an open pit coal mine, and when a coal bed is far away from the ground surface, coal is generally selected to be excavated into an underground excavation roadway, so that the coal mine is the mineworker coal mine; when the coal bed is very close to the earth surface, the coal is generally excavated by directly stripping the earth surface soil layer, namely an open pit coal mine;
in the exploitation in-process to the colliery, need utilize equipment to punch, operations such as exploitation, after a period, can adhere on the equipment part more earth or the dust, need in time clear up, clear up for artifical manual usually, the operation is got up and is wasted time and energy to water resource after wasing is direct discharges, has caused the waste of resource, and mud after wasing still needs the manual work to clear up, has increased staff's labour.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to solve the defects in the prior art, and provides a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment comprises a box body, wherein an installation cavity is arranged in the box body, a placing plate is fixedly connected with the left inner wall and the right inner wall of the installation cavity, a plurality of placing grooves are formed in the upper end of the placing plate, an opening is formed in the left side of the box body, two vertical plates are symmetrically arranged in the installation cavity, an installation pipe is arranged between the two vertical plates, the opposite sides of the two vertical plates are rotatably connected with the inner walls of the corresponding installation cavity through rotating rods, a plurality of liquid spray heads are arranged at the lower end of the installation pipe, an installation plate is fixedly connected to the right side of the box body, a driving motor is arranged at the lower end of the installation plate, a residual tooth bevel gear is arranged at the tail end of an output shaft of the driving motor, the rotating rod positioned at the right side penetrates through the box body and is provided with two full tooth bevel gears which are meshed with each other, a water pump is arranged at the inner bottom of the installation cavity, a first connecting pipe is installed at the water outlet of the water pump, and one end, far away from the water pump, of the first connecting pipe is connected with the installation pipe.
Preferably, a plurality of gas shower nozzles are installed to the lower extreme of installation pipe, the air-blower is installed to the upper end of box, the second connecting pipe is installed to the air outlet of air-blower, the second connecting pipe extends to in the installation cavity and links to each other with the installation pipe.
Preferably, sliding connection has the filter screen receiver in the installation cavity, the box is run through to the front side of filter screen receiver, the filter screen receiver is for placing the board under, the filter screen receiver includes filter screen and a plurality of baffle.
Preferably, a water inlet pipeline and a water outlet pipeline are respectively installed on the left side of the box body, the right ends of the water inlet pipeline and the water outlet pipeline extend into the installation cavity, and valves are installed on the water inlet pipeline and the water outlet pipeline.
Preferably, be equipped with the activated carbon board in the installation cavity, the activated carbon board is located the filter screen receiver under.
Preferably, the right side inner wall of installation cavity is equipped with the spacing groove, the right side of active carbon board is located the spacing inslot, the box is run through on the left side of active carbon board.
Preferably, handles are installed on the front side of the filter screen storage box and the left side of the activated carbon plate, and anti-skid rubber is installed on the two handles.
Compared with the prior art, the device has the advantages that:
1. according to the utility model, through arranging the structures such as the driving motor, the rotating rod, the vertical plate and the mounting pipe, the mounting pipe can be driven to rotate back and forth at a certain angle under the action of the driving motor, the full-tooth bevel gear and the residual-tooth bevel gear, the cleaning effect on an object can be effectively improved, and the cleaning effect is better compared with that of the traditional vertical direct cleaning.
2. According to the utility model, through the arrangement of the filter screen storage box, the placing plate, the gas spray head and other structures, the flushed mud scraps and the like can be collected through the filter screen storage box, so that subsequent workers can clean the mud scraps conveniently, the gas spray head can blow air to the object, the drying efficiency of the object is improved, and the object is prevented from rusting due to humidity.
3. According to the utility model, through the arrangement of the structures such as the water inlet pipeline, the water outlet pipeline and the activated carbon plate, the water filtered by the activated carbon plate can be repeatedly cleaned, the waste of water resources is reduced, the activated carbon plate can be quickly replaced through the corresponding handle, and the practicability of the device is improved.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a cross-sectional view of FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged view of the structure at A in FIG. 2;
fig. 4 is a plan view of the placement board.
In the figure: 1 box, 2 installation cavity, 3 place board, 4 openings, 5 dwangs, 6 risers, 7 liquid nozzle, 8 gas nozzle, 9 installation pipes, 10 filter screen receivers, 11 water pump, 12 outlet conduit, 13 inlet channel, 14 activated carbon boards, 15 first connecting pipes, 16 driving motor, 17 air-blower, 18 second connecting pipes, 19 full-tooth bevel gears, 20 incomplete tooth bevel gears.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-4, a cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment comprises a box body 1, a mounting cavity 2 is arranged in the box body 1, a placing plate 3 is fixedly connected to the left inner wall and the right inner wall of the mounting cavity 2, a plurality of placing grooves are arranged at the upper end of the placing plate 3, the size of each placing groove is smaller than that of an object to be cleaned, the object is prevented from falling off, mud on the object can be flushed onto a filter screen storage box 10, an opening 4 is arranged at the left side of the box body 1, the object to be cleaned is placed through the opening 4, two vertical plates 6 are symmetrically arranged in the mounting cavity 2, a mounting pipe 9 is arranged between the two vertical plates 6, the opposite sides of the two vertical plates 6 are rotatably connected with the inner wall of the corresponding mounting cavity 2 through a rotating rod 5, a plurality of liquid spray nozzles 7 are arranged at the lower end of the mounting pipe 9, a mounting plate is fixedly connected to the right side of the box body 1, and a driving motor 16 is arranged at the lower end of the mounting plate, the tail end of the output shaft of the driving motor 16 is provided with a residual tooth bevel gear 20, the rotating rod 5 positioned on the right side penetrates through the box body 1 and is provided with two full tooth bevel gears 19, the two full tooth bevel gears 19 are meshed with the residual tooth bevel gear 20, when the driving motor 16 is started to drive the residual tooth bevel gear 20 to rotate along the pointer, the residual tooth bevel gear 20 rotates to be meshed with the full tooth bevel gear 19 on the left side and drives the full tooth bevel gear 19 on the left side to rotate clockwise, the residual tooth bevel gear 20 continues to rotate and is separated from the full tooth bevel gear 19 on the left side, and then is meshed with the full tooth bevel gear 19 on the right side and drives the residual tooth bevel gear to rotate anticlockwise, so that the rotating rod 5 rotates in a reciprocating manner at a certain angle, and it is worth noting that the rotating shaft between the rotating rod 5 and the corresponding mounting cavity 2 is a damping rotating shaft, and the rotating shaft 5 can be effectively prevented from being driven by devices such as a mounting pipe 9 and the like under the action of gravity, in an initial state, the vertical plate 6 is inclined at a moving angle to ensure that the mounting pipe 9 can rotate in a reciprocating manner, the inner bottom of the mounting cavity 2 is provided with a water pump 11, a water outlet of the water pump 11 is provided with a first connecting pipe 15, and one end, far away from the water pump 11, of the first connecting pipe 15 is connected with the mounting pipe 9;
according to the utility model, the lower end of the installation pipe 9 is provided with the plurality of gas nozzles 8, the upper end of the box body 1 is provided with the air blower 17, the air outlet of the air blower 17 is provided with the second connecting pipe 18, the second connecting pipe 18 extends into the installation cavity 2 and is connected with the installation pipe 9, the air blower 17 blows outside air onto an object, the drying speed of the object after being cleaned can be effectively accelerated, the object is prevented from being rusted easily after being wetted for too long time, and the first connecting pipe 15 and the second connecting pipe 18 in the installation cavity 2 are both hoses;
a filter screen accommodating box 10 is connected in the installation cavity 2 in a sliding mode, the front side of the filter screen accommodating box 10 penetrates through the box body 1, the filter screen accommodating box 10 is arranged under the placing plate 3, the filter screen accommodating box 10 comprises a filter screen and a plurality of baffle plates, the filter screen accommodating box 10 can collect flushed mud and dust, water can flow into the inner bottom of the installation cavity 2, and multiple utilization of water resources is achieved;
a water inlet pipeline 13 and a water outlet pipeline 12 are respectively arranged on the left side of the box body 1, the right ends of the water inlet pipeline 13 and the water outlet pipeline 12 extend into the installation cavity 2, valves are respectively arranged on the water inlet pipeline 13 and the water outlet pipeline 12, and water in the installation cavity 2 can be replaced through the water inlet pipeline 13 and the water outlet pipeline 12;
be equipped with activated carbon plate 14 in the installation cavity 2, activated carbon plate 14 is located filter screen receiver 10 under, the right side inner wall of installation cavity 2 is equipped with the spacing groove, activated carbon plate 14's right side is located the spacing inslot, box 1 is run through in activated carbon plate 14's left side, activated carbon plate 14 can be further to the water filtering, and can change through pulling out activated carbon plate 14, and easy operation is swift, the handle is all installed in the front side of filter screen receiver 10 and activated carbon plate 14's left side, all install anti-skidding rubber on two handles.
When the cleaning device is used, an object to be cleaned is led in through the opening 4, the water pump 11 and the driving motor 16 are started, the driving motor 16 is started to drive the residual bevel gear 20 to rotate along the pointer, the residual bevel gear 20 rotates to be meshed with the left full-tooth bevel gear 19 and drive the left full-tooth bevel gear 19 to rotate clockwise, the residual bevel gear 20 continues to rotate and is separated from the left full-tooth bevel gear 19, then the residual bevel gear is meshed with the right full-tooth bevel gear 19 and drives the left full-tooth bevel gear to rotate anticlockwise, so that the rotating rod 5 rotates in a reciprocating mode at a certain angle, the mounting pipe 9 is driven to rotate by taking the rotating rod 5 as the circle center, the liquid spray head 7 can clean the object at multiple angles, the cleaning effect can be improved for some irregular objects, mud and debris can fall into the filter screen storage box 10 to be collected after cleaning, and water can pass through the activated carbon plate 14 to the inner bottom of the mounting cavity 2, the filtered water resource can be used for multiple times, so that the waste of the water resource is reduced;
after the cleaning is carried out for a period of time, the water pump 11 is turned off, the blower 17 is started, the blower 17 enables the gas nozzle 8 to spray gas towards the object through the second connecting pipe 18, the drying rate of the object is improved, and the problem that the object is rusted and the service life of the object is influenced in a long-time damp environment is avoided;
the device passes through driving motor 16 and drives liquid nozzle 7 and gas nozzle 8 and carry out reciprocal arc and rotate, compares traditional fixed clean, and the cleaning performance is better to water resource after the cleanness can reuse several times, has reduced the waste of resource, and the rubbish that washes the production can be derived through filter screen receiver 10 fast, has improved the practicality of device.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art should be considered to be within the technical scope of the present invention, and equivalent alternatives or modifications according to the technical solution of the present invention and the inventive concept thereof should be covered by the scope of the present invention.
1. The cleaning device for the coal mine mechanical equipment comprises a box body (1) and is characterized in that a mounting cavity (2) is arranged in the box body (1), a left inner wall and a right inner wall of the mounting cavity (2) are fixedly connected with a placing plate (3), the upper end of the placing plate (3) is provided with a plurality of placing grooves, the left side of the box body (1) is provided with an opening (4), two vertical plates (6) are symmetrically arranged in the mounting cavity (2), a mounting pipe (9) is arranged between the two vertical plates (6), the back sides of the two vertical plates (6) are rotatably connected with the inner wall of the corresponding mounting cavity (2) through rotating rods (5), a plurality of liquid spray nozzles (7) are arranged at the lower end of the mounting pipe (9), a mounting plate is fixedly connected with the right side of the box body (1), a driving motor (16) is arranged at the lower end of the mounting plate, and a residual tooth bevel gear (20) is arranged at the tail end of an output shaft of the driving motor (16), be located the right side dwang (5) run through box (1) and install two full-tooth bevel gears (19), two full-tooth bevel gear (19) and incomplete tooth bevel gear (20) mesh mutually, water pump (11) are installed to the interior bottom of installation cavity (2), first connecting pipe (15) are installed to the delivery port of water pump (11), the one end that water pump (11) were kept away from in first connecting pipe (15) links to each other with installation pipe (9).
2. A cleaning device for coal mine machinery equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that a plurality of gas nozzles (8) are installed at the lower end of the installation pipe (9), an air blower (17) is installed at the upper end of the box body (1), a second connecting pipe (18) is installed at the air outlet of the air blower (17), and the second connecting pipe (18) extends into the installation cavity (2) and is connected with the installation pipe (9).
3. The cleaning device for the coal mining machinery equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that a filter screen storage box (10) is connected in the installation cavity (2) in a sliding mode, the front side of the filter screen storage box (10) penetrates through the box body (1), the filter screen storage box (10) is arranged right below the placing plate (3), and the filter screen storage box (10) comprises a filter screen and a plurality of baffle plates.
4. The cleaning device for the coal mining mechanical equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that a water inlet pipeline (13) and a water outlet pipeline (12) are respectively installed on the left side of the box body (1), the right ends of the water inlet pipeline (13) and the water outlet pipeline (12) extend into the installation cavity (2), and valves are installed on the water inlet pipeline (13) and the water outlet pipeline (12).
5. A cleaning device for coal mining machinery equipment according to claim 3, characterized in that an activated carbon plate (14) is arranged in the installation cavity (2), and the activated carbon plate (14) is located right below the filter screen storage box (10).
6. A cleaning device for coal mining machinery equipment according to claim 5, characterized in that a limiting groove is formed in the inner wall of the right side of the installation cavity (2), the right side of the activated carbon plate (14) is located in the limiting groove, and the left side of the activated carbon plate (14) penetrates through the box body (1).
7. The cleaning device for the coal mining machinery equipment according to claim 6, characterized in that handles are mounted on the front side of the filter screen storage box (10) and the left side of the activated carbon plate (14), and anti-skid rubber is mounted on each handle.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122596656.2U CN216728450U (en)||2021-10-27||2021-10-27||Cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122596656.2U CN216728450U (en)||2021-10-27||2021-10-27||Cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216728450U true CN216728450U (en)||2022-06-14|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122596656.2U Active CN216728450U (en)||2021-10-27||2021-10-27||Cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216728450U (en)|
- 2021-10-27 CN CN202122596656.2U patent/CN216728450U/en active Active
|CN106894377A (en)||A kind of recyclable road cleaning vehicle|
|CN112302086A (en)||River silt cleaning device|
|CN211707626U (en)||Hydraulic engineering pipeline dredging device|
|CN112211245A (en)||Urban river channel silt and algae cleaning device for hydraulic engineering|
|CN211816875U (en)||Non-excavation pipeline silt cleaning device|
|CN210847398U (en)||Cleaning device for drill bit of rotary drilling rig|
|CN209129583U (en)||A kind of portable deep hole tube wall cleaning and heavy quarrel remove device|
|CN216728450U (en)||Cleaning device for coal mine mechanical equipment|
|CN210874603U (en)||Multifunctional dust falling device for construction engineering construction|
|CN211948164U (en)||Garbage cleaning device for city planning|
|CN210434981U (en)||Mechanical breaking hammer|
|CN112301933A (en)||Water absorption system for cleaning vehicle and novel cleaning vehicle thereof|
|CN210448542U (en)||Intelligent industrial dust collector|
|CN110904935A (en)||Multifunctional underwater garbage fishing robot|
|CN212141812U (en)||Bag type dust collecting device for civil engineering|
|CN216501286U (en)||Sludge conveying pipeline device|
|CN215027056U (en)||Anti-blocking vacuum pipeline|
|CN211359756U (en)||A dust collector that is used for municipal garden to bury lamp|
|CN111744315B (en)||Dust device is used in civil engineering construction|
|CN215918130U (en)||Coal screening device for open pit coal mine|
|CN210636571U (en)||Pipeline dredging device for municipal administration|
|CN214061445U (en)||Sweeper capable of being maintained quickly|
|CN214382617U (en)||Dust fall sprays equipment for coal mine production|
|CN112726778B (en)||Municipal pipeline for clearing blockage by water flow impact|
|CN212760163U (en)||Petroleum pipeline inner wall belt cleaning device|