CN216417676U - Intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device - Google PatentsIntervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216417676U CN216417676U CN202122382546.6U CN202122382546U CN216417676U CN 216417676 U CN216417676 U CN 216417676U CN 202122382546 U CN202122382546 U CN 202122382546U CN 216417676 U CN216417676 U CN 216417676U
- Prior art keywords
- fixing device
- upper limb
- support rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000001364 Upper Extremity Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 31
- 210000000707 Wrist Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000001356 surgical procedure Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000284 resting Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 210000004247 Hand Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000002583 angiography Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000000452 restraining Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 210000000245 Forearm Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 2
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 9
- 208000003278 Patent Ductus Arteriosus Diseases 0.000 description 4
- 201000003130 ventricular septal defect Diseases 0.000 description 4
- 206010002091 Anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 description 3
- 230000037005 anaesthesia Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 3
- 206010016256 Fatigue Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 210000001061 Forehead Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 208000001910 Ventricular Heart Septal Defects Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 238000001990 intravenous administration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000002758 Humerus Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010033799 Paralysis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002695 general anesthesia Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002452 interceptive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000036407 pain Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002601 radiography Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003867 tiredness Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device, it is including the base that can insert between lathe bed and the mattress, the base is permeable X wire material matter, and swivelling joint has the telescopic bracing piece, and the bracing piece passes through universal joint and arm layer board swing joint, is equipped with wrist restraint device on this arm layer board. The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation can place the arm on the arm supporting plate which can be adjusted in multiple angles when the patient lies on the DSA angiography machine bed. Medical personnel fix the forearm of the patient on the arm supporting plate through the wrist restraining device, so that the two hands of the patient are not easy to fall off, and the wrist restraint device is simple and convenient to use and comfortable to feel.
The utility model relates to the field of medical equipment, especially, relate to an intervene operation and use upper limb fixing device.
The PTBD (percutaneous biliary puncture and catheterization drainage) puncture part is the right side costal region of a patient, and during the operation, the patient needs to lie on a DSA angiography machine bed, the right arm is lifted, the head is lifted, the patient is transversely placed in front of the forehead, and the posture is kept until the operation is finished. In order to avoid pain of a patient during operation, PTBD operation is changed into intravenous anesthesia (a general anesthesia method, anesthesia medicine is fed through an intravenous route to enable the patient to lose consciousness for a short time), the patient loses consciousness after anesthesia, the right arm can slip off independently, and at present, a common solution for the above situations is that when the right arm needs to be fixed, an elastic bandage is used for binding the wrist of the right hand, and the other end of the wrist is bound with a hand baffle plate on a bed.
First heart type interventional surgery, such as VSD (ventricular septal defect interventional occlusion), PDA (patent ductus arteriosus interventional occlusion) and the like, needs lateral radiography in the surgery, and in order to avoid the humerus development of a patient from interfering with a surgical image, the patient needs to lift the two upper limbs, lift the top of the head, transversely put in front of the forehead (approximate posture that the two hands hold the head), and keep the posture till the end of the surgery. The conventional solution is to lift the patient's hands over the top of the head and to wrap the wrists of the hands with elastic bandages when the arms are to be fixed.
The two methods for fixing the upper limbs are not professional and humanized, and tightening marks can be formed when the arms are bound for too long time, so that the arms of a patient feel uncomfortable, such as fatigue, paralysis, tiredness and the like. In addition, the DSA angiography machine body is not provided with an arm fixing device, and even if the DSA angiography machine body is bound by using an elastic bandage, the body cannot find a proper stress point.
Therefore, the utility model discloses it comes to the birth.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to overcome the defects of the prior art and provide a simple and compact upper limb fixing device for interventional operation.
The purpose of the utility model is realized like this:
the utility model provides an intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device which characterized in that: the X-ray medical bed comprises a base which can be inserted between a bed body and a mattress, wherein the base is made of a permeable X-ray material and is rotatably connected with a telescopic supporting rod, the supporting rod is movably connected with an arm supporting plate through a universal joint, and a wrist restraining device is arranged on the arm supporting plate.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the base is connected with two groups of supporting rods and arm supporting plates.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the universal joint comprises a ball head arranged at the tail end of the supporting rod, and an annular joint sleeved on the ball head and fixed on the arm supporting plate.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the fastening means passes through the annular joint and abuts against the ball head.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the support rod comprises a first support rod and a second support rod, the second support rod is sleeved in the first support rod in a telescopic mode, and the length of the support rod is adjusted through a positioning device arranged on the first support rod.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the arm supporting plate is arc-shaped, and an elastic buffering soft cushion layer is arranged in the arm supporting plate.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the wrist restraining device is a magic tape or a locking device.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the width of the base is the same as that of the bed.
The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation is characterized in that: the side edge of the base is provided with a hook.
During the use, the patient places the arm on the arm layer board that can multi-angle was adjusted, and medical personnel fix the patient forearm on the arm layer board through wrist restraint device, and patient's both hands are difficult for droing, use to feel comfortable. This upper limbs fixing device range of application is wide, and applicable in the operation is intervene to the multiclass: PTBD surgery, PTBD drainage tube adjustment surgery, PTBD review, PTBD drainage tube extraction surgery; VSD (ventricular septal defect interventional occlusion), PDA (patent ductus arteriosus interventional occlusion), and the like.
Fig. 1 is a schematic perspective view of an upper limb fixing device for interventional surgery of the present invention 1;
fig. 2 is a schematic perspective view of an upper limb fixing device for interventional surgery according to the present invention 2;
fig. 3 is a cross-sectional view of the universal joint of the upper limb fixing device for interventional operation of the present invention.
The invention will be further described with reference to the accompanying drawings:
the utility model provides an intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device, is including base 1 that can insert between lathe bed and the mattress, and base 1 is permeable X line material, and swivelling joint has telescopic bracing piece 2, and bracing piece 2 passes through universal joint 4 and arm layer board 3 swing joint, is equipped with wrist restraint device 31 on this arm layer board 3. The base is a flat thin plate structure, uses X-ray permeable materials, and can not develop in operation and interfere with operation images. The base can be inserted into the gap between the bed body and the mattress, and the patient self weight is utilized to keep the device stable and not fall off. When the patient lies on the DSA angiography table, both arms or the right arm may be placed on the arm rest. The supporting rod can be adjusted in a telescopic mode, and the joint of the supporting rod and the base can be adjusted in a left-right rotating mode. The arm supporting plate can be adjusted universally and is fixed through a fastening device so as to adapt to different patients. When the arms of the patient are placed on the arm supporting plate, the two hands or one hand are fixed through the wrist restraining device, and the patient feels more comfortable.
The base 1 is connected with two groups of support rods 2 and an arm supporting plate 3.
The universal joint 4 comprises a ball head 41 arranged at the tail end of the support rod 2, an annular joint 42 arranged on the ball head 41 in a sleeved mode, the annular joint 42 is fixed on the arm supporting plate 3, the structure is simple, steering is convenient, and the arm supporting plate can be adjusted at multiple angles.
The fastening device 5 is abutted against the ball 41 through the annular joint 42 to lock the universal joint, and the universal joint locking device is simple in structure and convenient to operate.
The bracing piece 2 includes first bracing piece 21 and second bracing piece 22, and the scalable cover of second bracing piece 22 is established in first bracing piece 21 to through setting up the length of 6 regulation bracing pieces 2 of positioner on first bracing piece 21, the bracing piece is scalable to required length, realizes fixedly through positioner 6, with the height that sets up the arm and put according to patient's size, arm length etc. adapts to different patients.
The arm supporting plate 3 is arc-shaped, and an elastic buffering soft cushion layer is arranged in the arm supporting plate. When the arm supporting plate is naturally placed into the arm of the patient, the arm is more matched with the arc-shaped groove, the arm can be better limited in the supporting plate, and the elastic buffering soft cushion layer enables the patient to feel more comfortable.
The wrist restraint device 31 is a magic tape or a locking device, which can properly fix the wrist and is simple and convenient to operate.
The width of the base 1 is as wide as the width of the bed, the base is not easy to drop, the weight of the patient is kept stable and does not drop, and the stress area is larger and more uniform.
The side edge of the base 1 is provided with a hook 7. Can be used for hanging oxygen tubes, drainage bags and other medical equipment of patients.
1. The utility model provides an intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device which characterized in that: including base (1) that can insert between lathe bed and the mattress, base (1) is the permeable X line material, and swivelling joint has telescopic bracing piece (2), and bracing piece (2) are equipped with wrist restraint device (31) through universal joint (4) and arm layer board (3) swing joint on this arm layer board (3).
2. The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation as defined in claim 1, wherein the base (1) is connected with two sets of support rods (2) and arm support plates (3).
3. The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation as defined in claim 1 or 2, characterized in that the universal joint (4) comprises a ball head (41) arranged at the end of the support rod (2), and an annular joint (42) sleeved on the ball head (41), wherein the annular joint (42) is fixed on the arm supporting plate (3).
4. An interventional upper limb fixation device according to claim 3, further comprising a fastening device (5), the fastening device (5) resting on the ball head (41) through the annular joint (42).
5. The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation as defined in claim 4, wherein the support rod (2) comprises a first support rod (21) and a second support rod (22), the second support rod (22) is telescopically sleeved in the first support rod (21), and the length of the support rod (2) is adjusted by a positioning device (6) arranged on the first support rod (21).
6. The upper limb fixing device for interventional operation as defined in claim 5, wherein the arm support plate (3) is arc-shaped, and an elastic cushion is provided in the arm support plate.
7. The upper limb fixation device for interventional procedures as recited in claim 6, characterized in that the wrist restraint device (31) is a velcro or a snap-fastener type device.
8. The upper limb fixation device for interventional surgery as recited in claim 7, characterized in that the base (1) has the same width as the bed.
9. An upper limb fixing device for interventional operations as defined in claim 8, characterized in that hooks (7) are provided at the side edges of the base (1).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122382546.6U CN216417676U (en)||2021-09-29||2021-09-29||Intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122382546.6U CN216417676U (en)||2021-09-29||2021-09-29||Intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216417676U true CN216417676U (en)||2022-05-03|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122382546.6U Active CN216417676U (en)||2021-09-29||2021-09-29||Intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216417676U (en)|
- 2021-09-29 CN CN202122382546.6U patent/CN216417676U/en active Active
|EP2320849B1 (en)||Positioning device for use with a patient under anesthesia and associated methods|
|US8322342B2 (en)||Operative arm support|
|US7185656B2 (en)||System for restraining head and neck movement|
|US6308712B1 (en)||Immobilizing apparatus having a sterile insert|
|US8443473B2 (en)||Patient positioning frame device and application technique|
|US9283133B2 (en)||Positioning device for use in surgical procedures|
|CN211962322U (en)||Upper limb restraint device for neurosurgical care|
|WO2013002830A1 (en)||Apparatus and method for migrating anatomic parts|
|CN216417676U (en)||Intervene operation and use upper limbs fixing device|
|CN108743138A (en)||The postoperative fixing device of cross leg skin flap|
|CN211610560U (en)||Pediatric ophthalmic operating table|
|CN213607902U (en)||Support device for fixing patient position after DSA operation|
|US5370605A (en)||Cervical visualization harness|
|CN206621511U (en)||A kind of neurosurgery bed chair special|
|CN213130400U (en)||Orthopedic surgery post-nursing device capable of turning over|
|WO2010040120A2 (en)||Prone surgery facial support device|
|CN214965540U (en)||Auxiliary cushion for lateral cervical vertebra radiology examination|
|CN212547559U (en)||Interventional operation head frame|
|CN216570704U (en)||PICC puts aseptic piece of cloth of tub head and props up device|
|CN213723088U (en)||Bed position treatment chair suitable for infant's postoperative|
|CN211409585U (en)||Multifunctional operation traction bed with limb fixing and protecting device|
|CN213723161U (en)||Clinical bedside bracket for pediatric internal medicine|
|CN214908318U (en)||Reinforced bolt taking head support|
|CN214761380U (en)||Auxiliary radial artery puncture bracket in interventional operation|
|CN213346608U (en)||Integrated lateral position body pad for operation|