CN216354462U - Explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board - Google PatentsExplosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216354462U CN216354462U CN202122934440.2U CN202122934440U CN216354462U CN 216354462 U CN216354462 U CN 216354462U CN 202122934440 U CN202122934440 U CN 202122934440U CN 216354462 U CN216354462 U CN 216354462U
- Prior art keywords
- lithium battery
- mounting panel
- battery protection
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052744 lithium Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 27
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000004880 explosion Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 150000002641 lithium Chemical class 0.000 description 3
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000014759 maintenance of location Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02E—REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GAS [GHG] EMISSIONS, RELATED TO ENERGY GENERATION, TRANSMISSION OR DISTRIBUTION
- Y02E60/00—Enabling technologies; Technologies with a potential or indirect contribution to GHG emissions mitigation
- Y02E60/10—Energy storage using batteries
The utility model discloses an explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board, which comprises a board body, wherein the board body is movably connected with a mounting board with a concave vertical section, the bottom end of the mounting board is fixedly provided with a plurality of radiating fins which are arranged at equal intervals, when the heat sink is required to be connected with the lithium battery protection board, the guide block on the mounting plate can be aligned to the guide groove on the plate body, then when the guide block is moved to a certain position, the positioning rod is reset through the spring, so that the positioning rod is quickly clamped with the positioning groove preset on the plate body, thereby realizing the installation and positioning between the installation plate and the plate body, enabling the radiating fins to be quickly connected with the plate body, when the disassembly is needed, the connecting plate can be pulled, so that the positioning rod is quickly separated from the plate body, therefore, the radiating fins can be quickly separated, and the portability of the lithium battery protection board when the radiating fins are assembled and disassembled is effectively improved.
The utility model relates to the technical field of lithium battery protection boards, in particular to an explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board.
The lithium battery protection board is used for charging and discharging protection of the series lithium battery pack; when the battery pack is fully charged, the voltage difference between the single batteries can be ensured to be smaller than a set value, the uniform charging of the single batteries of the battery pack is realized, and the charging effect under a series charging mode is effectively improved; simultaneously, the overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and overtemperature states of each single battery in the battery pack are detected, so that the service life of the battery is protected and prolonged; the undervoltage protection prevents each single battery from being damaged by overdischarge when the single battery is used for discharging.
When using, the existing lithium battery is protected by the lithium battery protection board, so that the lithium battery is prevented from being overloaded and short-circuited, and the phenomena of explosion, electric shock and the like are caused. Therefore, the lithium battery protection plate for preventing explosion and electric shock is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a lithium battery protection board for preventing explosion and electric shock so as to solve the problems in the background technology.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: explosion-proof protection against electric shock's lithium battery protection shield, which comprises a plate body, the last swing joint of plate body has vertical section to be concave type mounting panel, the bottom fixed mounting of mounting panel has the fin that a plurality of equidistance set up, be connected with between mounting panel and the plate body and be connected fixed installation mechanism, it is a plurality of the both sides of fin all are provided with the protection machanism of atress buffering, installation mechanism includes two symmetrical connecting plates that set up in the mounting panel outside, two equal fixedly connected with two the same size locating levers on the relative lateral wall of connecting plate.
Preferably, the plate body is provided with two guide grooves matched with the two guide blocks on the same side, and the positioning rod is movably connected to the guide blocks and the mounting plate.
Preferably, fixed mounting has a plurality of the guide blocks of the same size on the mounting panel, all set up on guide block, the mounting panel with corresponding locating lever matched with through-hole, two all set up in the guide way with corresponding locating lever matched with constant head tank, two be provided with swing joint spring one on the locating lever that corresponds between a lateral wall that the connecting plate is subtended and the mounting panel lateral wall that corresponds.
Preferably, the protection machanism includes the fixed block at mounting panel bottom fixed connection, the below of fixed block is provided with the movable block, swing joint has two symmetrical sliders on the movable block, set up on the movable block with two slider matched with spouts, fixed mounting has the position fixing pole in the spout, two slider swing joint is on the position fixing pole.
Preferably, two a slider looks dorsad a lateral wall all with be provided with swing joint spring two on the solid fixed rod between the spout lateral wall that corresponds, two the top of slider all rotates and is connected with the dwang, two the dwang other end rotates with the fixed block bottom and is connected.
The utility model has at least the following beneficial effects:
according to the utility model, when the radiating fin is required to be connected with the lithium battery protection board, the guide block on the mounting plate can be aligned to the guide groove on the board body, then the guide block is moved to a certain position, the positioning rod is reset through the spring, so that the positioning rod is quickly clamped with the preset positioning groove on the board body, the mounting and positioning between the mounting plate and the board body are realized, the radiating fin is quickly connected with the board body, when the radiating fin is required to be disassembled, the connecting plate can be pulled, the positioning rod is quickly separated from the board body, the quick separation of the radiating fin is realized, and the portability of the lithium battery protection board for disassembling and assembling the radiating fin is effectively improved.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a side view of the partial structure of FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a schematic top view of the mounting plate of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a side view of the mounting plate of the present invention;
FIG. 5 is a schematic view of a connection structure of a fixed block and a movable block according to the present invention;
FIG. 6 is an enlarged view of the utility model at A.
In the figure: 1-a plate body; 2-mounting a plate; 21-a heat sink; 3-mounting a mechanism; 301-connecting plate; 302-positioning rod; 303-a guide block; 304-spring one; 4-a protection mechanism; 401-fixed block; 402-active block; 403-a slider; 404-a retention rod; 405-spring two; 406-rotating levers.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-6, the present invention provides a technical solution: an explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection plate comprises a plate body 1, wherein a mounting plate 2 with a concave vertical section is movably connected to the upper part of the plate body 1, a plurality of radiating fins 21 arranged at equal intervals are fixedly mounted at the bottom end of the mounting plate 2, a fixedly connected mounting mechanism 3 is connected between the mounting plate 2 and the plate body 1, two sides of the plurality of radiating fins 21 are respectively provided with a protection mechanism 4 for buffering under stress, the mounting mechanism 3 comprises two symmetrical connecting plates 301 arranged at the outer side of the mounting plate 2, two positioning rods 302 with the same size are fixedly connected to one side wall opposite to the two connecting plates 301, when the radiating fins 21 are required to be connected with the lithium battery protection plate, a guide block 303 on the mounting plate 2 can be aligned to a guide groove on the plate body 1 and then pushed in, and when the guide block 303 is moved to a certain position, the positioning rods 302 are reset through a spring 304, make like this quick block between the locating lever 302 and the last predetermined constant head tank of plate body 1, thereby realize the installation location between mounting panel 2 and the plate body 1, make fin 21 and plate body 1 high-speed joint, when needs are dismantled, then can be with connecting plate 301 pulling, make locating lever 302 and plate body 1 quick separation like this, thereby realize fin 21's quick separation, block and separation through between locating lever 302 and the constant head tank, thereby realize fin 21's installation and demolition, portability when having improved this lithium battery protection shield dismouting fin 21 effectively.
Further, all set up on the plate body 1 with two guide block 303 matched with guide ways with one side, locating lever 302 swing joint is on guide block 303, mounting panel 2, through the guide way, can carry out the location removal effectively when making mounting panel 2 install to realize locating lever 302's screens.
Further, fixed mounting has a plurality of equidimensions guide block 303 on the mounting panel 2, guide block 303, all set up on the mounting panel 2 with the locating lever 302 matched with through-hole that corresponds, all set up in two guide ways with the locating lever 302 matched with constant head tank that corresponds, two connecting plate 301 subtend a lateral wall all with be provided with a swing joint 304 on the locating lever 302 that corresponds between the 2 lateral walls of mounting panel that corresponds, through spring 304, make locating lever 302 reset effectively, thereby make block between locating lever 302 and the constant head tank, wherein the one end of locating lever 302 is ARC cross-section, thereby realize locating lever 302 automatic contraction when the installation.
Further, protection machanism 4 includes fixed block 401 at 2 bottom fixed connection of mounting panel, the below of fixed block 401 is provided with movable block 402, swing joint has two symmetrical sliders 403 on the movable block 402, set up on the movable block 402 with two slider 403 matched with spouts, fixed mounting has the position fixing pole 404 in the spout, two slider 403 swing joint are on position fixing pole 404, when this lithium battery protection board sends out external force and strikes, make movable block 402 shrink through dwang 406, when the shrink, make slider 403 extrusion spring two 405, make external force effectively slow down like this, thereby avoid external force great to cause the damage to fin 21, then fin 21 life on this lithium battery protection board has been prolonged effectively.
Further, a second spring 405 of a movable connection on the fixing rod 404 is arranged between a side wall of each of the two sliders 403 facing away from each other and a corresponding side wall of the sliding groove, the top ends of the two sliders 403 are connected with the rotating rod 406 in a rotating mode, the other ends of the two rotating rods 406 are connected with the bottom end of the fixing block 401 in a rotating mode, the two sliders 403 are enabled to reset effectively through the second spring 405, accordingly, the movable block 402 after installation is effectively slowed down when stressed, and the phenomenon that the radiating fins 21 are directly stressed to impact and bend is avoided.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the utility model, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. Explosion-proof protection against electric shock's lithium cell protection shield, its characterized in that: the package rubbing board body (1), the last swing joint of plate body (1) has vertical section to be concave type mounting panel (2), the bottom fixed mounting of mounting panel (2) has fin (21) that a plurality of equidistance set up, be connected with between mounting panel (2) and plate body (1) and be connected fixed installation mechanism (3), it is a plurality of the both sides of fin (21) all are provided with protection machanism (4) that the atress cushioned, installation mechanism (3) include two symmetrical connecting plate (301) that set up in the mounting panel (2) outside, two equal fixedly connected with two equidimension locating levers (302) on connecting plate (301) a lateral wall of opposite direction.
2. The lithium battery protection plate for preventing explosion and electric shock as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the plate body (1) is provided with two guide blocks (303) matched with guide grooves on the same side, and the positioning rod (302) is movably connected to the guide blocks (303) and the mounting plate (2).
3. The lithium battery protection plate for preventing explosion and electric shock as claimed in claim 2, wherein: fixed mounting has guide block (303) of a plurality of equidimensions on mounting panel (2), all set up on guide block (303), mounting panel (2) with corresponding locating lever (302) matched with through-hole, two with corresponding locating lever (302) matched with constant head tank, two all set up in the guide way connecting plate (301) opposite direction a lateral wall all with corresponding mounting panel (2) a lateral wall between be provided with spring (304) of swing joint on corresponding locating lever (302).
4. The lithium battery protection plate for preventing explosion and electric shock as set forth in claim 1, wherein: protection machanism (4) include fixed block (401) at mounting panel (2) bottom fixed connection, the below of fixed block (401) is provided with movable block (402), swing joint has two symmetrical slider (403) on movable block (402), set up on movable block (402) with two slider (403) matched with spouts, fixed mounting has position fixing rod (404), two in the spout slider (403) swing joint is on position fixing rod (404).
5. The lithium battery protection plate for preventing explosion and electric shock as claimed in claim 4, wherein: two slider (403) one lateral wall dorsad mutually all with be provided with swing joint spring two (405) on fixed block (404) between the spout lateral wall that corresponds, two the top of slider (403) all rotates and is connected with dwang (406), two the dwang (406) other end rotates with fixed block (401) bottom and is connected.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122934440.2U CN216354462U (en)||2021-11-26||2021-11-26||Explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122934440.2U CN216354462U (en)||2021-11-26||2021-11-26||Explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216354462U true CN216354462U (en)||2022-04-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122934440.2U Active CN216354462U (en)||2021-11-26||2021-11-26||Explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216354462U (en)|
- 2021-11-26 CN CN202122934440.2U patent/CN216354462U/en active Active
|US20180366775A1 (en)||Lithium-ion battery having desirable safety performance|
|US9819001B2 (en)||Laminated lithium battery module|
|CN216354462U (en)||Explosion-proof and electric shock-proof lithium battery protection board|
|CN213401395U (en)||Lithium cell group convenient to dismantle|
|CN211150623U (en)||Low-temperature high-rate polymer lithium battery|
|CN208655769U (en)||A kind of battery pack with tab cooling structure|
|CN210092187U (en)||Battery pack|
|KR101654800B1 (en)||Secondary battery with cooling structure|
|CN208637479U (en)||Battery modules with disconnecting prevention structure|
|CN206931632U (en)||A kind of Li-ion batteries piles|
|CN202564444U (en)||Connection component for soft-packed battery pack|
|CN207781760U (en)||A kind of horizon battery grid structure|
|CN110931681A (en)||New energy battery fixing device|
|CN212967888U (en)||Lithium battery protection board mounting structure|
|CN215499966U (en)||Dustproof heat dissipation lithium battery protection board|
|CN108400268A (en)||Lithium ion battery modular structure|
|CN209571450U (en)||A kind of shock type lithium battery protection board|
|CN209767166U (en)||Low-voltage low-current charging circuit for intelligent lithium battery charger|
|CN213959006U (en)||Commercial energy storage is with many strings of lithium ion battery group that have a protection shield|
|CN210092272U (en)||Lithium battery pack repairing device|
|CN108777512B (en)||Intelligent wind-solar synchronous lithium battery all-in-one machine|
|CN215680860U (en)||Mounting structure of lithium cell group|
|CN211579254U (en)||Protective structure of armored switch cabinet body|
|CN212033091U (en)||Solar lithium battery pack protection panel connecting structure|
|CN213278844U (en)||A novel maintenance power supply box for thermal power factory|