CN216346055U - Radiator for automobile lamp - Google PatentsRadiator for automobile lamp Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216346055U CN216346055U CN202122249638.7U CN202122249638U CN216346055U CN 216346055 U CN216346055 U CN 216346055U CN 202122249638 U CN202122249638 U CN 202122249638U CN 216346055 U CN216346055 U CN 216346055U
- Prior art keywords
- protective shell
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 26
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 claims description 17
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 claims 3
- 230000001174 ascending Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 9
- 239000011324 bead Substances 0.000 description 8
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 6
- 241001465382 Physalis alkekengi Species 0.000 description 2
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007769 metal material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004806 packaging method and process Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of radiators, in particular to a radiator for an automobile lamp, which solves the defects that the radiator is of an integrated structure and is inconvenient to disassemble and maintain in the prior art, and comprises a protective shell, radiating fins, a heat conducting column and a radiating fan, wherein an inserting groove is formed in the center of the top end of the protective shell, the radiating fins are uniformly arranged on the peripheral wall of the inserting groove, the protective shell is of a groove-shaped structure with an opening at the bottom end, a limiting cover is arranged at the bottom end of the protective shell, a vent is formed in the limiting cover, first vent holes are uniformly formed in the top end of the protective shell, the radiating fan is arranged in the protective shell, the heat conducting column is movably inserted in the inserting groove, the radiating effect is good, the stability is high, and the radiator adopts a time-division structure and is convenient to maintain when a fault occurs.
The utility model relates to the technical field of radiators, in particular to a radiator for an automobile lamp.
At present, the high-power white-light LED automobile lamp is more and more widely used in the field of automobile illumination by virtue of high-efficiency luminous efficiency, ultra-long service life, vibration resistance effect provided by a flip chip packaging process and excellent anti-electromagnetic interference performance. In the LED lamp industry, we generally divide heat dissipation into 2 types: passive heat dissipation and active heat dissipation. Passive heat dissipation is mainly heat dissipation on structural materials, metal materials are connected to a heating part of a lamp to realize heat dissipation, and active heat dissipation is generally performed through a fan.
Current car light radiator generally combines together initiative heat dissipation and passive heat dissipation, through installing LED lamp pearl on heat conduction copper post, set up radiating fin on the heat conduction copper post, set up radiator fan in radiating fin's bottom, it flows to drive the air, the radiating effect is good, the luminance of car light is high, but its formula structure as an organic whole generally, when LED lamp pearl or fan damage, need change whole radiator, and working cost is higher, and the fan setting is in radiating fin's bottom, the vibration of fan during operation can produce great noise, reduce the stability of car light simultaneously.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a radiator for an automobile lamp, which aims to solve the problem that the integral structure provided by the background technology is inconvenient to disassemble, overhaul and generate larger noise during working.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: radiator for car light, including protecting crust, radiating fin, heat conduction post and radiator fan, the center department on protecting crust top is provided with the inserting groove, radiating fin evenly sets up on the periphery wall of inserting groove, the protecting crust is bottom open-ended slot-like structure, and the bottom of protecting crust is provided with spacing lid, spacing covering is opened there is the vent, the top of protecting crust evenly is provided with first ventilation hole, radiator fan installs the inside at the protecting crust, the activity of heat conduction post is pegged graft in the inside of inserting groove.
Preferably, the heat dissipation fins are provided with second ventilation holes.
Preferably, the radiating fins are of an arc-shaped structure.
Preferably, evenly be provided with on the inside wall of inserting groove rather than the axial direction parallel's conducting strip, evenly be provided with the constant head tank of mutually supporting with the conducting strip on the periphery wall of heat conduction post, and the heat conduction post passes through fixing bolt and inserting groove fixed connection.
Preferably, the cooling fan comprises an installation frame and a fan main body installed in the middle of the installation frame through a connecting rod, positioning plug-in units are vertically arranged at the upper end and the lower end of the outer side wall of the installation frame, a first positioning groove with a downward opening is formed in the top end of the inner portion of the protective shell, a second positioning groove with an upward opening is formed in the top end of the limiting cover, and the second positioning groove and the first positioning groove are matched with the positioning plug-in units.
Preferably, the inner side walls of the first positioning groove and the second positioning groove are provided with cushion pads.
Preferably, the bottom end of the protective shell is provided with an installation part which is turned over outwards, and the installation part is fixedly connected with the limiting cover through a bolt.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that: the radiator for the automobile lamp
(1) The heat-radiating fins and the inserting groove are arranged at the top end of the protective shell, the heat-conducting column is movably inserted in the middle of the inserting groove, the heat-conducting column is convenient to disassemble and assemble, the LED lamp beads are arranged on the heat-conducting column during working, heat generated by the lamp beads is LED out through the heat-conducting column, heat-conducting fins are uniformly arranged on the side wall of the inserting groove, the heat-conducting fins can play a role in positioning, meanwhile, the contact area between the heat-conducting fins and the inserting groove is increased, and the heat exchange effect is good;
(2) through the internally mounted radiator fan at the protecting crust, the bottom of protecting crust is provided with spacing lid, and the inside of protecting crust and the top of spacing lid are provided with first constant head tank and second constant head tank respectively, be provided with location plug-in components on radiator fan's the shell body, during the assembly, location plug-in components insert the inside of first constant head tank and second constant head tank, and all be provided with the blotter on the inside wall of first constant head tank and second constant head tank, can absorb the energy of partial fan during operation vibration, noise abatement, improve the stability of lamps and lanterns, when the fan takes place to damage simultaneously, convenient to detach overhauls.
FIG. 1 is a schematic cross-sectional front view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic top view of a heat dissipation fan according to the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic top view of a heat sink fin according to the present invention;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged view of the structure at A in FIG. 1 according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a protective shell; 101. a first vent hole; 102. an installation part; 2. a heat dissipating fin; 201. a second vent hole; 3. inserting grooves; 301. a heat conductive sheet; 4. a heat-conducting column; 5. fixing the bolt; 6. a heat radiation fan; 601. installing a frame; 6011. positioning the plug-in; 602. a fan main body; 7. a first positioning groove; 8. a limiting cover; 9. a second positioning groove; 10. a cushion pad.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that the terms "first", "second", and the like are used for descriptive purposes only, not specifically for describing a sequential or chronological order, but also for defining the present invention, and are used only for distinguishing components or operations described in the same technical terms, and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated. Thus, a feature defined as "first" or "second" may explicitly or implicitly include at least one such feature. In addition, in the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on those shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, but do not indicate or imply that the referred device or element must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. To the extent that the term "includes" and any variations thereof are used in either the detailed description or the claims, as well as the above-described drawings, this is intended to be inclusive in a manner consistent with the term "comprising" as used herein.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that unless otherwise explicitly stated or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, e.g., as meaning either a fixed connection or a removable connection; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meanings of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
Referring to fig. 1-4, an embodiment of the present invention is shown: radiator for car lamp, including protecting crust 1, radiating fin 2, heat conduction post 4 and radiator fan 6, its characterized in that: the center of the top end of the protective shell 1 is provided with an inserting groove 3, the inserting groove 3 and the protective shell 1 are integrally formed, the inserting groove 3 is of a hollow cylindrical structure, the heat conducting column 4 is movably inserted in the inserting groove 3, the heat conducting column 4 is tightly attached to the inner side wall of the inserting groove 3, the inner side wall of the inserting groove 3 is uniformly provided with heat conducting fins 301 which are axially parallel to the inner side wall, the peripheral wall of the heat conducting column 4 is uniformly provided with positioning grooves which are matched with the heat conducting fins 301, and the heat-conducting column 4 is fixedly connected with the inserting groove 3 through the fixing bolt 5, the heat-conducting fin 301 is inserted into the positioning groove of the heat-conducting column 4 during assembly, so as to play a role of positioning, meanwhile, the contact area is increased, the heat generated by the LED lamp beads can be quickly LED out, after the plugging is finished, the LED lamp beads (not shown in the figure) are fixedly connected through the fixing bolts 5, and when the LED lamp beads (not shown in the figure) break down, the LED lamp beads are convenient to disassemble and replace;
the radiating fins 2 are uniformly arranged on the outer peripheral wall of the inserting groove 3, the radiating fins 2 are of arc structures, the heat exchange area with air is increased, and the second ventilation holes 201 are formed in the radiating fins 2, so that the air can flow between the radiating fins 2 conveniently, more heat can be taken away, and the radiating effect is good;
the protective shell 1 is of a groove-shaped structure with an opening at the bottom end, the bottom end of the protective shell 1 is provided with a limiting cover 8, the limiting cover 8 is provided with a vent, the inner side of the vent is provided with a protective net to prevent external sundries from entering the protective shell 1, the top end of the protective shell 1 is uniformly provided with first vent holes 101, a cooling fan 6 is arranged in the protective shell 1, the cooling fan 6 comprises an installation frame 601 and a fan main body 602 which is arranged in the middle of the installation frame 601 through a connecting rod, the upper end and the lower end of the outer side wall of the installation frame 601 are both vertically provided with positioning plug-in units 6011, the top end in the protective shell 1 is provided with a first positioning groove 7 with a downward opening, the top end of the limiting cover 8 is provided with a second positioning groove 9 with an upward opening, the second positioning groove 9 and the first positioning groove 7 are both matched with the positioning plug-in units 6011, during installation, the positioning plug-in 6011 at the upper end and the lower end of the installation frame 601 are respectively plugged in the first positioning groove 7 and the second positioning groove 9, the positioning function is achieved, the air is driven to flow by the cooling fan 6, active cooling is achieved, and the cooling effect is better;
all be provided with blotter 10 on the inside wall of first constant head tank 7 and second constant head tank 9, blotter 10 can be the elastic rubber material, can absorb the energy of partial fan during operation vibration, the noise abatement improves the stability of lamps and lanterns, the bottom of protecting crust 1 is provided with the installation department 102 that turns over to the outside, and through bolt fixed connection between installation department 102 and the spacing lid 8, when radiator fan 6 breaks down, dismantle spacing lid 8 and can overhaul the maintenance.
The working principle is as follows: during assembly, the heat dissipation fan 6 is installed inside the protective shell 1, the positioning plug-in units 6011 at the upper end and the lower end of the installation frame 601 are respectively plugged inside the first positioning groove 7 and the second positioning groove 9 to play a positioning role, vibration energy of part of the fan during operation can be absorbed through the buffer pads 10 inside the first positioning groove 7 and the second positioning groove 9 to reduce noise and improve stability of the lamp, the installation part 102 is fixedly connected with the limit cover 8 through bolts, the LED lamp beads (not shown in the figure) are installed on the heat conduction columns 4, then the heat conduction columns 4 are installed inside the plugging grooves 3, the heat conduction sheets 301 are inserted inside the positioning grooves of the heat conduction columns 4 to play a positioning role, meanwhile, the contact area is increased, heat generated by the LED lamp beads can be rapidly LED out, air flow is driven by the fan main body 602 to dissipate heat actively, the heat is dissipated, the heat exchange area between the heat dissipation fins 2 and the air is increased, the heat dissipation effect is good.
It will be evident to those skilled in the art that the utility model is not limited to the details of the foregoing illustrative embodiments, and that the present invention may be embodied in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential attributes thereof. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the utility model being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
1. Radiator for auto lamp, including protecting crust (1), radiating fin (2), heat conduction post (4) and radiator fan (6), its characterized in that: the heat dissipation device is characterized in that an insertion groove (3) is formed in the center of the top end of the protective shell (1), the heat dissipation fins (2) are evenly arranged on the peripheral wall of the insertion groove (3), the protective shell (1) is of a groove-shaped structure with an open bottom end, a limiting cover (8) is arranged at the bottom end of the protective shell (1), a vent is formed in the limiting cover (8), first ventilation holes (101) are evenly formed in the top end of the protective shell (1), the heat dissipation fan (6) is installed inside the protective shell (1), and the heat conduction columns (4) are movably inserted into the insertion groove (3).
2. The radiator for the vehicle lamp according to claim 1, wherein: and the radiating fins (2) are provided with second ventilation holes (201).
3. The radiator for the vehicle lamp according to claim 1, wherein: the radiating fins (2) are of arc structures.
4. The radiator for the vehicle lamp according to claim 1, wherein: evenly be provided with on the inside wall of inserting groove (3) rather than axial parallel's conducting strip (301), evenly be provided with the constant head tank of mutually supporting with conducting strip (301) on the periphery wall of heat conduction post (4), and heat conduction post (4) pass through fixing bolt (5) and inserting groove (3) fixed connection.
5. The radiator for the vehicle lamp according to claim 1, wherein: radiator fan (6) include installing frame (601) and install fan main part (602) in the middle of installing frame (601) through the connecting rod, the equal vertical location plug-in components (6011) that are provided with in upper and lower both ends of installing frame (601) lateral wall, the inside top of protecting crust (1) is provided with first constant head tank (7) that open side down, the top of spacing lid (8) is provided with ascending second constant head tank (9) of opening, and second constant head tank (9) and first constant head tank (7) all match each other with location plug-in components (6011).
6. The radiator for vehicle lamp according to claim 5, characterized in that: and cushion pads (10) are arranged on the inner side walls of the first positioning groove (7) and the second positioning groove (9).
7. The radiator for the vehicle lamp according to claim 1, wherein: the bottom end of the protective shell (1) is provided with an installation part (102) which is turned outwards, and the installation part (102) is fixedly connected with the limiting cover (8) through bolts.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122249638.7U CN216346055U (en)||2021-09-16||2021-09-16||Radiator for automobile lamp|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122249638.7U CN216346055U (en)||2021-09-16||2021-09-16||Radiator for automobile lamp|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216346055U true CN216346055U (en)||2022-04-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122249638.7U Active CN216346055U (en)||2021-09-16||2021-09-16||Radiator for automobile lamp|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216346055U (en)|
- 2021-09-16 CN CN202122249638.7U patent/CN216346055U/en active Active
|CN209896547U (en)||Heat dissipation type block terminal|
|CN216346055U (en)||Radiator for automobile lamp|
|CN212164042U (en)||Heat radiator suitable for capacitive load equipment|
|CN211184323U (en)||Internal isolation heat dissipation device for ballast|
|CN210188766U (en)||Positioning assembly for maintenance of medical equipment circuit board|
|CN210958293U (en)||High-efficient radiating die-casting cavity of wave filter|
|CN213453473U (en)||Vehicle lamp heat radiation structure|
|CN214425794U (en)||Stage lamp heat abstractor|
|CN214745048U (en)||LED lamp board that radiating efficiency is high|
|CN213299960U (en)||High-power LED automobile headlamp|
|CN212650002U (en)||Storage battery car controller convenient to heat dissipation|
|CN210470107U (en)||Embedded high-efficient forced air cooling radiator|
|CN211146422U (en)||L ED lamp high-efficiency heat dissipation structure|
|CN215453746U (en)||Display and terminal equipment|
|CN212936539U (en)||Miniature electronic component radiator|
|CN213522908U (en)||HDI high density lamination heat dissipation type circuit board|
|CN216650351U (en)||Converter for converting electric signal into audio output|
|CN210662369U (en)||LED heat dissipation lamp convenient to installation is dismantled|
|CN211192424U (en)||Multipurpose shielding structure and electric welding machine case with same|
|CN212305880U (en)||Novel electrical cabinet base|
|CN211019804U (en)||High-efficient radiating electric vehicle controller|
|CN213019475U (en)||Liquid cooling heat abstractor of LED car light|
|CN209977927U (en)||Heat dissipation structure of automobile lamp|
|CN216649374U (en)||Energy-saving heat dissipation type new forms of energy motor with breather valve|
|CN214189343U (en)||Heat radiation structure for charging pile|