CN216236379U - Sewage treatment device for paper mill - Google PatentsSewage treatment device for paper mill Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216236379U CN216236379U CN202122290002.7U CN202122290002U CN216236379U CN 216236379 U CN216236379 U CN 216236379U CN 202122290002 U CN202122290002 U CN 202122290002U CN 216236379 U CN216236379 U CN 216236379U
- Prior art keywords
- sewage treatment
- fixedly mounted
- fixed mounting
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 58
- 239000000796 flavoring agent Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 235000019634 flavors Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 241000220317 Rosa Species 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 229910052801 chlorine Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 21
- 239000000460 chlorine Substances 0.000 claims description 21
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims description 19
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 210000003660 Reticulum Anatomy 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000001877 deodorizing Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 210000003437 Trachea Anatomy 0.000 claims 2
- 229920001131 Pulp (paper) Polymers 0.000 abstract description 19
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 10
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 10
- 239000003795 chemical substances by application Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001590 oxidative Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 244000052616 bacterial pathogens Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006185 dispersion Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model belongs to the technical field of sewage treatment, and particularly relates to a sewage treatment device for a paper mill. This sewage treatment plant that paper mill used, carry out preliminary interception through the paper pulp of filter screen in to the sewage, remove the flavor through removing the flavor case, the disinfect box disinfects sewage, when needing to clear up the filter screen, sewage treatment stops, go up and down through electric telescopic handle, make the connecting block drive the telescopic link oscilaltion, connecting plate and square frame fixed connection, thereby the cleaning brush clears up paper pulp to the filter screen, the paper pulp above the rose box inner wall is hung to the scraper blade, the rose box bottom that drops, through opening the paper pulp of filter box door clearance rose box bottom.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of sewage treatment, and particularly relates to a sewage treatment device for a paper mill.
Sewage treatment is a process of purifying sewage to meet the water quality requirement of discharging the sewage into a certain water body or reusing the sewage. Sewage treatment is widely applied to various fields such as buildings, agriculture, traffic, energy, petrifaction, environmental protection, urban landscape, medical treatment, catering and the like, and is also increasingly carried into daily life of common people, and is classified according to sewage sources, and sewage treatment is generally divided into production sewage treatment and domestic sewage treatment. The production sewage comprises industrial sewage, agricultural sewage, medical sewage and the like, and the domestic sewage is sewage generated in daily life, and refers to complex mixtures of various forms of inorganic matters and organic matters, and comprises the following steps: floating and suspended large and small solid particles; ② colloidal and gelatinous dispersions; ③ pure solution.
Paper mill sewage refers to the sewage that the papermaking in-process produced (also refers to paper pulp sewage), and the direct discharge of this type of sewage can seriously influence the environment, often can remain a large amount of paper pulps in the paper pulp sewage moreover, and the sewage treatment device structure that current paper mill used is complicated, and there is the filter screen phenomenon of blockking up in filter screen interception paper pulp, leads to the not good problem of sewage treatment effect.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To solve the problems set forth in the background art described above. The utility model provides a sewage treatment device for a paper mill, which solves the problems that the existing sewage treatment equipment for the paper mill has a complex structure, and the filter screen is blocked when the filter screen intercepts paper pulp, so that the sewage treatment effect is poor.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: a sewage treatment device for a paper mill comprises a filter box, wherein a water inlet pipe is fixedly mounted on one side of the filter box, a filter box door is arranged on the surface of the filter box, a filter screen is fixedly mounted in the filter box, an electric telescopic rod is fixedly mounted at the top of the filter box, a connecting block is fixedly mounted on the upper surface of the electric telescopic rod, a telescopic rod is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the connecting block, a connecting plate is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the telescopic rod, a square frame is fixedly mounted on one side of the connecting plate, a scraper blade is fixedly mounted on one side of the square frame, a cleaning brush is fixedly mounted on one side of the scraper blade, a first water pump is fixedly mounted on the other side of the filter box, a first flow guide pipe is fixedly connected to one end of the first water pump, a deodorizing box is fixedly connected to one end of the first flow guide pipe, a second water pump is fixedly mounted on one side of the deodorizing box, one end of the second water pump is fixedly connected with a second flow guide pipe, and one end of the second flow guide pipe is fixedly connected with a disinfection box.
Preferably, the opposite side fixed mounting who removes the flavor case has a liquid storage tank, the top fixed mounting of liquid storage tank has the electromagnetic pump, the one end fixedly connected with water pipe of electromagnetic pump, the one end fixedly connected with export of water pipe.
Preferably, a first motor is fixedly installed at the top of the odor removal box, a first stirring shaft is rotatably connected to the output end of the first motor, and a first stirring rod is fixedly arranged on the surface of the first stirring shaft.
Preferably, one side fixed mounting of disinfect box has the chlorine holding vessel, the top fixed mounting of chlorine holding vessel has the chlorine pipe, the surface of chlorine pipe is equipped with the check valve.
Preferably, a second motor is fixedly mounted at the top of the sterilizing box, a second stirring rod is rotatably connected to the output end of the second motor, a second stirring rod is fixedly mounted on the surface of the second stirring rod, a drain pipe is fixedly mounted on one side of the outer wall of the sterilizing box, and a valve is arranged on the surface of the drain pipe.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that:
this sewage treatment plant that paper mill used, carry out preliminary interception through the paper pulp of filter screen in to the sewage, remove the flavor through removing the flavor case, the disinfect box disinfects sewage, when needing to clear up the filter screen, sewage treatment stops, go up and down through electric telescopic handle, make the connecting block drive the telescopic link oscilaltion, connecting plate and square frame fixed connection, thereby the cleaning brush clears up paper pulp to the filter screen, the paper pulp above the rose box inner wall is hung to the scraper blade, the rose box bottom that drops, through opening the paper pulp of filter box door clearance rose box bottom.
The accompanying drawings, which are included to provide a further understanding of the utility model and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the utility model and together with the description serve to explain the principles of the utility model and not to limit the utility model. In the drawings:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a top view of a three-dimensional structure according to the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a cross-sectional view showing the three-dimensional structure of the filtration tank of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a sectional view showing the three-dimensional structure of the deodorizing box and the sterilizing box of the present invention.
In the figure: 1, a filter box; 2, a water inlet pipe; 3, filtering the box door; 4, filtering the filter screen; 5, electrically telescopic rods; 6, connecting blocks; 7, a telescopic rod; 8, connecting plates; 9, a square frame; 10, a scraper blade; 11 a cleaning brush; 12, a first water pump; 13, a first flow guide pipe; 14 a deodorisation tank; 15, a first motor; 16, stirring the shaft I; 17 a first stirring rod; 18 a liquid storage tank; 19 an electromagnetic pump; 20 water pipes; 21 an outlet; 22, a second water pump; 23, a second draft tube; 24 a sterilization box; 25, a second motor; 26, stirring a shaft II; 27 a second stirring rod; 28 chlorine storage tanks; 29 a chlorine pipe; 30 a one-way valve; 31 a valve; 32 drain pipes.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides the following technical solutions: a sewage treatment device for a paper mill comprises a filter box 1, one side of the filter box 1 is fixedly provided with a water inlet pipe 2, the surface of the filter box 1 is provided with a filter box door 3, the inside of the filter box 1 is fixedly provided with a filter screen 4, the top of the filter box 1 is fixedly provided with an electric telescopic rod 5, the upper surface of the electric telescopic rod 5 is fixedly provided with a connecting block 6, the bottom of the connecting block 6 is fixedly provided with a telescopic rod 7, the bottom of the telescopic rod 7 is fixedly provided with a connecting plate 8, one side of the connecting plate 8 is fixedly provided with a square frame 9, one side of the square frame 9 is fixedly provided with a scraper 10, one side of the scraper 10 is fixedly provided with a cleaning brush 11, the connecting block 6 drives the telescopic rod 7 to lift up and down through the electric telescopic rod 5, the connecting plate 8 is fixedly connected with the square frame 9, the cleaning brush 11 cleans the filter screen 4 of paper pulp, the paper pulp on the inner wall of the filter box 1 is hung by the scraper 10, the filter box 1 bottom that drops, through opening the paper pulp of 3 clearance filter box 1 bottoms of filter box door, the opposite side fixed mounting of filter box 1 has a water pump 12, one end fixedly connected with honeycomb duct 13 of a water pump 12, the one end fixedly connected with of honeycomb duct 13 removes flavor box 14, one 12 water pumps takes in sewage through honeycomb duct 13 and removes flavor box 14 inside, it has two 22 water pumps to remove one side fixed mounting of flavor box 14, two 22 one end fixedly connected with honeycomb duct 23 of water pump, the one end fixedly connected with disinfect box 24 of two 23 honeycomb ducts, take in the inside disinfection box 24 of disinfecting through two 22 water pumps with sewage through two 23 honeycomb ducts.
Specifically, the other side fixed mounting who removes flavor box 14 has liquid storage tank 18, and the top fixed mounting of liquid storage tank 18 has electromagnetic pump 19, and electromagnetic pump 19's one end fixedly connected with water pipe 20, the one end fixedly connected with export 21 of water pipe 20, the inside smell removing agent is added through liquid storage tank 18 top water filling port, and export 21 is carried through water pipe 20 with the inside smell removing agent of liquid storage tank 18 through electromagnetic pump 19, to removing the inside suitable smell removing agent that adds of flavor box 14.
Specifically, remove the top fixed mounting of flavor case 14 and have motor 15, the output of motor 15 rotates and is connected with (mixing) shaft 16, and the fixed on (mixing) shaft 16's surface is equipped with first puddler 17, and motor 15 drives (mixing) shaft 16 rotatory for first puddler mixes the stirring to it.
Specifically, a chlorine storage tank 28 is fixedly mounted on one side of the disinfection box 24, a chlorine pipe 29 is fixedly mounted on the top of the chlorine storage tank 28, a one-way valve 30 is arranged on the surface of the chlorine pipe 29, the one-way valve 30 is opened, and chlorine enters the disinfection box 24 through the chlorine pipe 29.
Concretely, 24 top fixed mounting of disinfect box has motor two 25, the output of motor two 25 rotates and is connected with (mixing) shaft two 26, the fixed surface of (mixing) shaft two 26 installs second puddler 27, one side fixed mounting of 24 outer walls of disinfect box has drain pipe 32, the surface of drain pipe 32 is equipped with valve 31, motor two 25 drives (mixing) shaft two 26 and rotates, make second puddler 27 relax the stirring to sewage, chlorine is its and reacts with water and has generated hypochlorous acid, the bacterium in its strong oxidizing property ability kill water, sewage after the disinfection discharges through valve 31 control drain pipe 32.
The working principle and the using process of the utility model are as follows: after the device is installed, sewage enters the interior of a filter box 1 through a water inlet pipe 2, impurities in the sewage are intercepted through a filter screen 4, the sewage is pumped into an odor removal box 14 through a guide pipe one 13 by a water pump one 12, an odor removal agent in a liquid storage box 18 is conveyed to an outlet 21 through a water pipe 20 by an electromagnetic pump 19, the odor removal agent is properly added into the odor removal box 14, a stirring shaft one 16 is driven to rotate by a motor one 15, so that a first stirring rod mixes and stirs the sewage, then the sewage is pumped into a disinfection box 24 through a guide pipe two 23 through a water pump two 22 for disinfection, a one-way valve 30 is opened, chlorine enters the disinfection box 24 through a chlorine pipe 29, a stirring shaft two 26 is driven to rotate by a motor two 25, so that a second stirring rod 27 gently stirs the sewage, the chlorine is reacted with water to generate hypochlorous acid, and the strong oxidizing property of the chlorine can kill germs in the water, sewage after the disinfection is discharged through valve 31 control drain pipe 32, prevent that filter screen 4 from blockking up, interval one end time stops sewage treatment, go up and down through electric telescopic handle 5, make connecting block 6 drive 7 oscilaltions of telescopic link, connecting plate 8 and square frame 9 fixed connection, thereby cleaning brush 11 clears up paper pulp to filter screen 4, paper pulp above 1 inner walls of rose box is hung to scraper blade 10, 1 bottom of rose box drops, through opening the paper pulp of 3 clearance rose box 1 bottoms of filter box door, all consumer all supply power through external power source in this device.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that changes may be made in the embodiments and/or equivalents thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the utility model. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a sewage treatment plant that paper mill used, includes rose box (1), its characterized in that: the water filter comprises a filter box (1), and is characterized in that a water inlet pipe (2) is fixedly mounted on one side of the filter box (1), a filter box door (3) is arranged on the surface of the filter box (1), a filter screen (4) is fixedly mounted inside the filter box (1), an electric telescopic rod (5) is fixedly mounted on the top of the filter box (1), a connecting block (6) is fixedly mounted on the upper surface of the electric telescopic rod (5), a telescopic rod (7) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the connecting block (6), a connecting plate (8) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the telescopic rod (7), a square frame (9) is fixedly mounted on one side of the connecting plate (8), a scraper (10) is fixedly mounted on one side of the square frame (9), a cleaning brush (11) is fixedly mounted on one side of the scraper (10), a first water pump (12) is fixedly mounted on the other side of the filter box (1), and a first guide pipe (13) is fixedly connected to one end of the first water pump (12), the one end fixedly connected with of honeycomb duct (13) removes flavor case (14), the one side fixed mounting who removes flavor case (14) has two (22) water pumps, the one end fixedly connected with honeycomb duct two (23) of two (22) water pumps, the one end fixedly connected with disinfect box (24) of honeycomb duct two (23).
2. The sewage treatment apparatus for a paper mill according to claim 1, characterized in that: the other side fixed mounting who removes flavor case (14) has liquid storage tank (18), the top fixed mounting of liquid storage tank (18) has electromagnetic pump (19), the one end fixedly connected with water pipe (20) of electromagnetic pump (19), the one end fixedly connected with export (21) of water pipe (20).
3. The sewage treatment apparatus for a paper mill according to claim 1, characterized in that: a first motor (15) is fixedly installed at the top of the deodorizing box (14), a first stirring shaft (16) is rotatably connected to the output end of the first motor (15), and a first stirring rod (17) is fixedly arranged on the surface of the first stirring shaft (16).
4. The sewage treatment apparatus for a paper mill according to claim 1, characterized in that: one side fixed mounting of disinfect box (24) has chlorine holding vessel (28), the top fixed mounting of chlorine holding vessel (28) has chlorine trachea (29), the surface of chlorine trachea (29) is equipped with check valve (30).
5. The sewage treatment apparatus for a paper mill according to claim 1, characterized in that: disinfect box (24) top fixed mounting has motor two (25), the output of motor two (25) is rotated and is connected with (mixing) shaft two (26), the fixed surface of (mixing) shaft two (26) installs second puddler (27), one side fixed mounting of disinfect box (24) outer wall has drain pipe (32), the surface of drain pipe (32) is equipped with valve (31).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122290002.7U CN216236379U (en)||2021-09-22||2021-09-22||Sewage treatment device for paper mill|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122290002.7U CN216236379U (en)||2021-09-22||2021-09-22||Sewage treatment device for paper mill|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216236379U true CN216236379U (en)||2022-04-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122290002.7U Active CN216236379U (en)||2021-09-22||2021-09-22||Sewage treatment device for paper mill|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216236379U (en)|
- 2021-09-22 CN CN202122290002.7U patent/CN216236379U/en active Active
|CN206408036U (en)||A kind of disinfection by ultraviolet light flocculation sediment formula sewage-treatment plant|
|CN108314220B (en)||Energy-saving domestic water purification equipment|
|CN216236379U (en)||Sewage treatment device for paper mill|
|CN212894258U (en)||Simple and easy efficient water pollution treatment device|
|CN210885607U (en)||Landfill leachate disinfection deodorizing device|
|CN211644923U (en)||Aluminum industry effluent treatment plant|
|CN211813913U (en)||Novel ozone disinfection device|
|CN207192975U (en)||A kind of water tank sterilizer with a variety of sterilizing functions|
|CN207748970U (en)||A kind of depth spinning factory waste discharge purification apparatus|
|CN216513266U (en)||Wastewater treatment device with sterilization function|
|CN213266081U (en)||Quick degassing unit is used in urban domestic sewage treatment|
|CN213652227U (en)||Domestic sewage treatment is with high-efficient deodorant environmental protection septic tank|
|CN210915686U (en)||High-efficient sterile hospital sewage treatment device that disinfects|
|CN214457407U (en)||Filtration for domestic sewage treatment|
|CN212102364U (en)||Waste water recovery device for water purifier|
|CN214528519U (en)||Sewage treatment plant for ecological engineering|
|CN214738466U (en)||Environment-friendly energy-saving industrial water supply equipment|
|CN212982700U (en)||Filter equipment for sewage discharge|
|CN214360731U (en)||High-efficiency energy-saving environment-friendly medical sewage treatment device|
|CN212924623U (en)||Integrated sewage purification device capable of effectively sterilizing|
|CN215480292U (en)||Sewage treatment device with anti-blocking structure|
|CN213865754U (en)||High-efficient sewage disinfection pond of glass steel|
|CN208517148U (en)||A kind of medical sewage processing unit|
|CN214880722U (en)||A sewage treatment device for energy-concerving and environment-protective|
|CN211226698U (en)||Novel glass steel integration sewage treatment device|