CN216104083U - Logistics goods shelf - Google PatentsLogistics goods shelf Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216104083U CN216104083U CN202122767078.4U CN202122767078U CN216104083U CN 216104083 U CN216104083 U CN 216104083U CN 202122767078 U CN202122767078 U CN 202122767078U CN 216104083 U CN216104083 U CN 216104083U
- Prior art keywords
- goods shelf
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims description 15
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000151 deposition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a logistics goods shelf which comprises two side plates, wherein a plurality of goods shelf plates are fixed between the two side plates, a strip-shaped groove is formed in the side wall between the two opposite goods shelf plates, an elastic mechanism is arranged in the strip-shaped groove, two vertically arranged clamping plates connected with the elastic mechanism are arranged between the upper goods shelf plate and the lower goods shelf plate, a strip-shaped cavity is formed in each clamping plate, a locking mechanism is arranged in each strip-shaped cavity, a groove is formed in the side wall of each side plate, and a goods carrying mechanism is arranged in each groove. The goods shelf is reasonable in structure, can clamp goods after the goods are placed, and can vacate more space while avoiding the goods from falling.
The utility model relates to the technical field of goods shelves, in particular to a logistics goods shelf.
The logistics goods shelf is a goods shelf used for a logistics turnover center. The express delivery is put to the common use, and its simple structure has the goods shelf board of a plurality of levels setting to constitute, can put more express delivery.
But the commodity circulation goods shelves that current express delivery was used, the express delivery is directly put on the goods shelf board, can not closely laminate between goods and the goods, when dropping easily, also influences the volume of depositing to the space between the goods shelf board is often great, obtains effectively utilized.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to solve the defects in the prior art, and provides a logistics goods shelf which can clamp goods after the goods are placed, so that more space can be vacated while the goods are prevented from falling.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a commodity circulation goods shelves, includes two curb plates, two be fixed with a plurality of goods shelves plates between the curb plate, relative two lateral wall between the goods shelves plate all is equipped with the bar groove, bar inslot is equipped with elastic mechanism, two from top to bottom be equipped with two splint that vertical setting just are connected with elastic mechanism between the goods shelves plate, be equipped with the bar chamber in the splint, the bar intracavity is equipped with locking mechanism, the lateral wall of curb plate is equipped with the recess, be provided with in the recess and carry thing mechanism.
Preferably, elastic mechanism is including fixing the guide bar between the bar inslot wall, the guide bar runs through splint, it is equipped with first spring to lie in the cover between splint and bar inslot wall on the guide bar.
Preferably, the locking mechanism comprises two abutting blocks arranged in the strip-shaped cavity, the opposite sides of the abutting blocks are respectively fixed with an inserting rod penetrating through the strip-shaped cavity, the abutting blocks are elastically connected through a second spring, and the inner wall of the strip-shaped groove is provided with a jack corresponding to the inserting rod.
Preferably, a pull rod is fixed on the side wall of the abutting block, a strip-shaped opening is formed in the inner wall of the strip-shaped cavity, and the tail end of the pull rod penetrates through the strip-shaped opening.
Preferably, carry thing mechanism including rotating the bull stick of connection between the recess inner wall, the junction cover of bull stick and recess is equipped with torsion spring, the outer wall of bull stick is convoluteed and is carried thing cloth, the end of carrying thing cloth is connected with the splint through hooking mechanism.
Preferably, the hanging mechanism comprises a plurality of hooks arranged at the tail end of the carrying cloth, and hanging rods matched with the hooks are fixed on the side walls of the clamping plates.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that:
1. through setting up elastic mechanism and locking mechanism, can put more goods back on the shelf plate, loosen locking mechanism, press from both sides the goods through splint and press from both sides tightly, avoid the goods to drop, also can vacate more simultaneously and put the space.
2. Through setting up and carrying thing mechanism, can effectively utilize the great space between the goods shelves inter-plate, pull out and carry thing cloth, can place the less and lighter express delivery of weight of some volumes.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a logistics shelf provided by the utility model;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged schematic view of a structure at A of a logistics shelf according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of a structure at a position B of the logistics shelf provided by the utility model.
In the figure: 1 curb plate, 2 goods shelves board, 3 carry thing cloth, 4 bull sticks, 5 splint, 6 jacks, 7 inserted bars, 8 bar grooves, 9 guide bars, 10 first springs, 11 couples, 12 second springs, 13 pull rods, 14 bar chambeies, 15 peg.
In order to make the aforementioned objects, features and advantages of the present invention comprehensible, embodiments accompanied with figures are described in detail below. In the following description, numerous specific details are set forth in order to provide a thorough understanding of the present invention. This invention may, however, be embodied in many different forms and should not be construed as limited to the embodiments set forth herein, but rather should be construed as broadly as the present invention is capable of modification in various respects, all without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention.
It will be understood that when an element is referred to as being "secured to" another element, it can be directly on the other element or intervening elements may also be present. When an element is referred to as being "connected" to another element, it can be directly connected to the other element or intervening elements may also be present. The terms "vertical," "horizontal," "left," "right," and the like as used herein are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the only embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-3, a commodity circulation goods shelves, including two curb plates 1, be fixed with a plurality of goods shelves board 2 between two curb plates 1, lateral wall between two relative goods shelves board 2 all is equipped with bar groove 8, be equipped with elastic mechanism in the bar groove 8, be equipped with two splint 5 that vertical setting and be connected with elastic mechanism between two upper and lower goods shelves board 2, elastic mechanism is including fixing the guide bar 9 between bar groove 8 inner wall, guide bar 9 runs through splint 5, it is equipped with first spring 10 to lie in the cover between splint 5 and bar groove 8 inner wall on the guide bar 9, splint 5 are under the elastic action of first spring 10, it is tight with a plurality of express deliveries to erect guide bar 9, avoid the goods to drop, the tight express delivery of clamp simultaneously closely laminates, can vacate more space, can continue to place the express delivery piece between two splint 5.
Be equipped with strip chamber 14 in splint 5, be equipped with locking mechanism in strip chamber 14, locking mechanism supports the piece including setting up two in strip chamber 14, two support that the piece is carried on the back mutually and all is fixed with inserted bar 7 that runs through strip chamber 14, two support and pass through second spring 12 elastic connection between the piece, the inner wall in strip groove 8 is equipped with the jack 6 that corresponds with inserted bar 7, the lateral wall that supports the piece is fixed with pull rod 13, the inner wall in strip chamber 14 is equipped with the bar mouth, the end of pull rod 13 runs through the bar mouth, put the express delivery on shelf plate 2, stimulate two pull rods 13 simultaneously, pull rod 7 from jack 6 through supporting the piece.
The lateral wall of curb plate 1 is equipped with the recess, be provided with in the recess and carry thing mechanism, it connects bull stick 4 between the recess inner wall including rotating to carry thing mechanism, the junction cover of bull stick 4 and recess is equipped with torque spring, the outer wall of bull stick 4 is convoluteed and is carried thing cloth 3, the end of carrying thing cloth 3 is connected with splint 5 through articulating mechanism, articulating mechanism is including setting up carrying the terminal many couples 11 of thing cloth 3, splint 5's lateral wall is fixed with and hangs 11 complex peg 15, carry and can place the less and lighter article of weight of volume on the thing cloth 3, space utilization is greatly improved.
When the express delivery device is used, express deliveries are placed on the shelf plate 2, the two pull rods 13 are pulled at the same time, the inserted rod 7 is pulled away from the inserting hole 6 through the abutting block, at the moment, the clamping plates 5 clamp the express deliveries by erecting the guide rods 9 under the elastic action of the first springs 10, so that the goods are prevented from falling off, meanwhile, the clamped express deliveries are tightly attached, more space can be vacated, and the express deliveries can be continuously placed between the two clamping plates 5; when putting the express delivery height on shelf plate 2 and being in normal height, the interval between shelf plate 2 is great this moment, can pull out and carry thing cloth 3, with a plurality of couples 11 hang on peg 15 can, carry thing cloth 3 and be in taut state under torque spring's effect all the time this moment, even if splint 5 position changes, can place the less and lighter article of weight of volume on carrying thing cloth 3, improve space utilization greatly.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art should be considered to be within the technical scope of the present invention, and equivalent alternatives or modifications according to the technical solution of the present invention and the inventive concept thereof should be covered by the scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a commodity circulation goods shelves, includes two curb plates (1), its characterized in that, two be fixed with a plurality of goods shelves plate (2), relative two between curb plate (1) lateral wall between goods shelves plate (2) all is equipped with bar groove (8), be equipped with elastic mechanism in bar groove (8), two from top to bottom be equipped with two splint (5) that vertical setting just are connected with elastic mechanism between goods shelves plate (2), be equipped with bar chamber (14) in splint (5), be equipped with locking mechanism in bar chamber (14), the lateral wall of curb plate (1) is equipped with the recess, be provided with in the recess and carry thing mechanism.
2. The logistics goods shelf as claimed in claim 1, wherein the elastic mechanism comprises a guide rod (9) fixed between the inner walls of the strip-shaped groove (8), the guide rod (9) penetrates through the clamping plate (5), and a first spring (10) is sleeved on the guide rod (9) between the clamping plate (5) and the inner wall of the strip-shaped groove (8).
3. The logistics goods shelf according to claim 1, wherein the locking mechanism comprises two abutting blocks arranged in a strip-shaped cavity (14), inserting rods (7) penetrating through the strip-shaped cavity (14) are fixed on opposite sides of the two abutting blocks, the two abutting blocks are elastically connected through second springs (12), and inserting holes (6) corresponding to the inserting rods (7) are formed in the inner wall of the strip-shaped groove (8).
4. The logistics goods shelf as claimed in claim 3, wherein a pull rod (13) is fixed on the side wall of the resisting block, a strip-shaped opening is formed in the inner wall of the strip-shaped cavity (14), and the tail end of the pull rod (13) penetrates through the strip-shaped opening.
5. The logistics goods shelf as claimed in claim 1, wherein the loading mechanism comprises a rotating rod (4) rotatably connected between the inner walls of the grooves, a torsion spring is sleeved at the joint of the rotating rod (4) and the grooves, loading cloth (3) is wound on the outer wall of the rotating rod (4), and the tail ends of the loading cloth (3) are connected with the clamping plates (5) through a hanging mechanism.
6. The logistics shelf of claim 5, wherein the hanging mechanism comprises a plurality of hooks (11) arranged at the tail end of the loading cloth (3), and a hanging rod (15) matched with the hooks (11) is fixed on the side wall of the clamping plate (5).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122767078.4U CN216104083U (en)||2021-11-12||2021-11-12||Logistics goods shelf|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122767078.4U CN216104083U (en)||2021-11-12||2021-11-12||Logistics goods shelf|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216104083U true CN216104083U (en)||2022-03-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122767078.4U Active CN216104083U (en)||2021-11-12||2021-11-12||Logistics goods shelf|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216104083U (en)|
- 2021-11-12 CN CN202122767078.4U patent/CN216104083U/en active Active
|CN216104083U (en)||Logistics goods shelf|
|CN208837453U (en)||Textile cloth Simple storage rack|
|CN205306368U (en)||Novel rack|
|CN202664771U (en)||Novel folding cloth wardrobe support|
|CN201870086U (en)||Multifunctional cloth wardrobe frame|
|CN205275995U (en)||Collapsible thing frame that dries in air of formula that hangs from above|
|CN208229932U (en)||A kind of chemistry lift-on/lift-off type laboratory glassware storing compartment|
|CN207337861U (en)||A kind of new gate exhibition frame pedestal and gate Display Rack|
|CN211642958U (en)||Clothes hanger storage box|
|CN208821920U (en)||A kind of accepting rack being easily installed|
|CN206403463U (en)||Clothing transfer carriage|
|CN216823182U (en)||Dismounting bathroom rack|
|CN211380722U (en)||Adjustable clothes hanger receiver|
|CN215076473U (en)||Intelligent wardrobe convenient to space modulation|
|CN210961372U (en)||Trousers rack|
|CN214145031U (en)||Fence for site base layer|
|CN210227982U (en)||Wall-mounted towel rack|
|CN216944670U (en)||Novel shelf with loft type structure|
|CN212939476U (en)||Wall-mounted foldable dish rack|
|CN210018492U (en)||Multifunctional hanging storage cabinet|
|CN201798485U (en)||Trousers rack|
|CN207783641U (en)||Iron skill Multifunctional flower insert rack|
|CN214711735U (en)||Goods shelf for display|
|CN210902044U (en)||Easy dismouting double folding cloth wardrobe|
|CN107343712A (en)||A kind of wardrobe for being easy to find clothing|