CN215837222U - Novel mask - Google PatentsNovel mask Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215837222U CN215837222U CN202121391210.XU CN202121391210U CN215837222U CN 215837222 U CN215837222 U CN 215837222U CN 202121391210 U CN202121391210 U CN 202121391210U CN 215837222 U CN215837222 U CN 215837222U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000002344 surface layer Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims abstract 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims abstract 2
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229920000297 Rayon Polymers 0.000 abstract description 8
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 239000011247 coating layer Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000001138 Tears Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001815 facial Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007493 shaping process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a novel mask, which comprises a mask main body, wherein the mask main body comprises a surface layer, a filter layer and a bottom layer which are arranged in a laminated manner, the mask body is provided with a frame along the peripheral edge, the frame is arranged on the surface of the bottom layer, the surface of the frame is also provided with an adhesive coating, the surface of the adhesive coating is provided with a protective film, and the mask further comprises a telescopic ear band, the mask body is provided with a viscose coating, and when in use, one side surface of the mask main body close to the face of the user is adhered to the face of the user, so that the sealing effect of wearing the mask can be effectively achieved, moreover, the user wearing the glasses can not influence the sight due to the wet fog of the glasses, so that the user can wear the glasses more comfortably.
The utility model relates to a mask, in particular to a novel mask.
The mask is a sanitary article, generally refers to a device which is worn at the mouth and nose part and used for filtering air entering the mouth and nose so as to prevent harmful gas, smell and spray from entering and exiting the mouth and nose of a wearer, and is made of gauze or paper and the like. The mask has a certain filtering function on air entering the lung, and has a very good effect when being worn in respiratory infectious diseases and working in environments polluted by dust and the like.
But present gauze mask is mostly disposable, often has the condition that can not effectively seal at the gauze mask edge, leads to keeping apart the risk, especially in bridge of the nose department, and to the user of wearing glasses, the moisture of exhalation still can lead to glasses wet fog, and the user's sight is obstructed, wears to experience very poorly. In addition, when the mask is worn for a long time, the pulling rope buckled on the ears can cause pain at the back of the ears.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to overcome the defects in the prior art, the utility model aims to provide a novel mask which is comfortable to wear and good in sealing.
The utility model is realized by the following technical scheme: the utility model provides a novel mask, includes the mask main part, the mask main part is including surface course, filter layer and the bottom of range upon range of setting the mask main part is equipped with the frame along the edge all around, the frame sets up on the bottom surface, the frame still is equipped with the viscose coating on the surface, the surface of viscose coating is equipped with the protection film.
Furthermore, the mask comprises telescopic ear belts for clamping the mask body to the ears of the wearer, wherein the telescopic ear belts are arranged on two sides of the mask body.
Furthermore, the two sides of the mask body are provided with ear belt holes, the frame is provided with through holes correspondingly communicated with the ear belt holes, and two ends of the telescopic ear belt are respectively connected to the ear belt holes.
Furthermore, side pockets for placing the telescopic ear bands are arranged on two sides of the mask body.
Furthermore, the side pocket is formed by bonding a fabric layer and a mask body surface layer.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the following advantages and beneficial effects:
1. the mask main body is mainly provided with the viscose coating, and when the mask is used, one side surface of the mask main body close to the face of a user is bonded with the face of the user, so that the sealing effect of wearing the mask can be effectively achieved, and the user wearing glasses can not cause the wet fog of the glasses to influence the sight.
2. The mask can solve the problem that the stay cord of the ear strap causes pain to the back of the ear when the mask is worn for a long time, so that a user can wear the mask more comfortably.
3. The adhesive coating is positioned through the frame, so that the face can be bonded more firmly, the operation is more stable, the shaping is easier, and the phenomenon of pasting and distortion is not easy to occur.
Other features, objects and advantages of the utility model will become more apparent upon reading of the detailed description of non-limiting embodiments with reference to the following drawings:
FIG. 1 is a schematic front view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the backside structure of FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged view of portion A of FIG. 2;
wherein: 1-main body of the mask, 2-frame, 3-adhesive coating, 4-protective film, 5-side bag, 6-ear belt hole.
Reference will now be made in detail to embodiments of the present invention, examples of which are illustrated in the accompanying drawings, wherein like or similar reference numerals refer to the same or similar elements or elements having the same or similar function throughout. The embodiments described below with reference to the accompanying drawings are illustrative only for the purpose of explaining the present invention, and are not to be construed as limiting the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "center", "longitudinal", "lateral", "up", "down", "front", "back", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like, indicate orientations or positional relationships based on those shown in the drawings, and are used only for convenience in describing the present invention and for simplicity in description, and do not indicate or imply that the referenced devices or elements must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and thus, are not to be construed as limiting the present invention. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless otherwise specified.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, e.g., as meaning either a fixed connection, a removable connection, or an integral connection; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meanings of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
The novel mask of this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1-3, including mask main part 1, mask main part 1 is including surface course, filter layer and the bottom of range upon range of setting mask main part 1 is equipped with frame 2 along the edge all around, and frame 2 sets up on the bottom surface, and frame 2 still is equipped with viscose coating 3 on the surface, and the surface of viscose coating 3 is equipped with protection film 4, and the frame adopts plastics, has flexible material, can let mask main part 1 paste more easily stereotype, during the use, tear the protection film, directly be close to facial one side with mask main part 1 and bond with user's face, save the ear area, let wear more comfortablely.
The mask comprises a mask body 1, a viscose coating layer and a plurality of stretchable ear bands, wherein the mask body 1 is provided with a plurality of side pockets 5, the side pockets 5 are used for placing the stretchable ear bands, the viscose coating layer is arranged on the two sides of the mask body 1, the side pockets 5 are formed by bonding a fabric layer and a mask body surface layer, and the mask body 1 is provided with the stretchable ear bands.
Two sides of the mask body 1 are provided with ear belt holes 6, the frame 2 is provided with through holes which are correspondingly communicated with the ear belt holes 6, two ends of the telescopic ear belt are respectively connected with the ear belt holes 6, and when the mask is not used, the telescopic ear belt can be hidden on the side pocket 5 on the side surface.
While embodiments of the utility model have been shown and described, it will be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art that: various changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made to these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the utility model, the scope of which is defined by the claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a novel mask, includes the mask main part, the mask main part is including face layer, filter layer and the bottom of range upon range of setting, its characterized in that: the mask body is provided with a frame along the peripheral edge, the frame is arranged on the surface of the bottom layer, the frame is further provided with an adhesive coating on the surface, and the surface of the adhesive coating is provided with a protective film.
2. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein: the mask body is characterized by further comprising telescopic ear belts, wherein the telescopic ear belts are used for clamping the mask body part on ears of a wearer, and the telescopic ear belts are arranged on two sides of the mask body part.
3. The novel mask according to claim 2, wherein: the mask is characterized in that earlace holes are formed in two sides of the mask body, through holes which are communicated with the earlace holes correspondingly are formed in the frame, and two ends of the telescopic earlace are connected to the earlace holes respectively.
4. The novel mask according to claim 3, wherein: the side pockets for placing the telescopic ear bands are arranged on the two sides of the mask body.
5. The novel mask according to claim 4, wherein: the side pocket is formed by bonding a fabric layer and a mask body surface layer.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121391210.XU CN215837222U (en)||2021-06-22||2021-06-22||Novel mask|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121391210.XU CN215837222U (en)||2021-06-22||2021-06-22||Novel mask|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215837222U true CN215837222U (en)||2022-02-18|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121391210.XU Active CN215837222U (en)||2021-06-22||2021-06-22||Novel mask|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215837222U (en)|
- 2021-06-22 CN CN202121391210.XU patent/CN215837222U/en active Active
|CN210783031U (en)||Gauze mask without bridle|
|JP2015019920A (en)||Face mask, and auxiliary spacer|
|CN215837222U (en)||Novel mask|
|CN212393971U (en)||N95 gauze mask convenient to laminating face|
|CN212306886U (en)||Adjustable mask with fixed hangers|
|CN212065748U (en)||Disposable mask sheath and mask with same|
|CN213881866U (en)||Comfortable mask|
|CN216165387U (en)||Non-woven fabric mask with dustproof structure and attached face|
|CN215124612U (en)||Adhesive mask|
|CN215583226U (en)||Protective facial mask that children infectious department used|
|CN214962806U (en)||Cool mask with dustproof structure attached to face|
|CN214483374U (en)||Silica gel mask with good filtering effect and replaceable filter element|
|CN213096301U (en)||Prevent portable gauze mask of glasses fog|
|CN214156312U (en)||Mask capable of inserting piece|
|CN213128121U (en)||Protective mask with bead blasting structure|
|CN212014539U (en)||Novel mask convenient to wear|
|CN211861887U (en)||Supplementary strip of wearing of gauze mask with high travelling comfort|
|CN212678419U (en)||Mask convenient to wear|
|CN212414834U (en)||Anti-tightening mask|
|CN214016095U (en)||Novel gauze mask that leakproofness is good|
|CN214179259U (en)||High-airtightness mask|
|CN213247045U (en)||Novel cup type mask|
|CN215873539U (en)||Disposable adjustable mask|
|CN214802531U (en)||Magic tape mask with adjustable tightness|