CN215757165U - Continuous cracking heating device - Google PatentsContinuous cracking heating device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215757165U CN215757165U CN202122328758.6U CN202122328758U CN215757165U CN 215757165 U CN215757165 U CN 215757165U CN 202122328758 U CN202122328758 U CN 202122328758U CN 215757165 U CN215757165 U CN 215757165U
- Prior art keywords
- combustion chamber
- mixing chamber
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 title claims description 20
- 238000005336 cracking Methods 0.000 title abstract description 8
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 64
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 claims description 11
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 claims description 11
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000000197 pyrolysis Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000446 fuel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000003595 mist Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 1
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000036159 relative stability Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a continuous cracking heat supply device, which comprises a furnace body, wherein the furnace body is cylindrical, a primary combustion chamber, a secondary combustion chamber and a mixing chamber are arranged in the furnace body, a burner is arranged at one end of the furnace body, the output end of the burner extends into the primary combustion chamber, the diameter of the secondary combustion chamber is smaller than that of the primary combustion chamber, a frustum shape is arranged between the primary combustion chamber and the secondary combustion chamber, the diameter of the mixing chamber is equal to that of the primary combustion chamber, the secondary combustion chamber is arranged in the mixing chamber, an air return device is arranged on the mixing chamber, an air outlet of the air return device is arranged in the mixing chamber, the temperature in the mixing chamber is controlled by adjusting the air inlet amount, the air inlet amount is large, the adjusting structure is rapid in reaction, and the production safety is ensured.
The utility model relates to the technical field of heating equipment, in particular to a continuous cracking heating device.
In-process at rubber cracking, some external heating type cracking furnaces need carry out the normal clear that can guarantee the schizolysis work to its continuation heating in the outside of schizolysis stove, make keep the temperature of relative stability always in the schizolysis stove, some meeting in use directly heats the schizolysis stove, the flue gas and the dust that flame directly produced the heating to the schizolysis stove adsorb on the outer wall of schizolysis stove, be difficult to the clearance still can cause the inhomogeneous of being heated of schizolysis stove, there is the risk of schizolysis stove, and the high temperature wayward that flame produced is at a stable within range, there is very big safety risk in the course of processing.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to overcome the defect that the temperature of a heating source of a cracking furnace is not easy to control in the prior art, and provides a continuous cracking heat supply device.
The utility model is realized by the following technical scheme: the utility model provides a continuous type schizolysis heating device, includes the furnace body, the furnace body is cylindric, be provided with one-level combustion chamber, second grade combustion chamber and mixing chamber in the furnace body, the one end of furnace body is provided with the combustor, inside the output of combustor stretched into the one-level combustion chamber, the diameter of second grade combustion chamber is less than the diameter of one-level combustion chamber, set up to the frustum form between one-level combustion chamber and the second grade combustion chamber, the diameter of mixing chamber equals with the diameter of one-level combustion chamber, just the second grade combustion chamber sets up the inside at the mixing chamber, be provided with air return device on the mixing chamber, air return device's air outlet sets up the inside at the mixing chamber.
Preferably, the burner is a gas-type burner.
Preferably, the output end of the burner is cylindrical and is arranged in the middle of one end of the furnace body.
Preferably, the middle position of the output end of the burner is provided with a first-stage air supply port, the first-stage air supply port is provided with an ignition device, a plurality of second-stage air supply ports and oxygen supply ports are circumferentially distributed at the first-stage air supply port, and the second-stage air supply ports and the oxygen supply ports are alternately arranged.
Preferably, the air return device includes annular air duct, annular air duct sets up on the outer wall of mixing chamber, be provided with a plurality of tuber pipes on the annular air duct, it stretches into in the mixing chamber to go out the tuber pipe, the air outlet on the tuber pipe is the same with the air-out direction of second grade combustion chamber.
Preferably, the inner walls of the primary combustion chamber and the mixing chamber are provided with refractory bricks.
Preferably, the primary combustion chamber is provided with an observation window for observing the combustion state.
The utility model has the beneficial effects that: set up the furnace body into cylindric make inside combustion chamber for cylindric, structural strength is big to the heat that inside produced can be concentrated more when using will export, the thermal flow of also being convenient for prevents to be heated the inequality in the furnace body and produces the crack, reinforcing equipment safety in utilization. The refractory degree of the refractory brick is further enhanced, heat loss is prevented, heat generated in use is concentrated more, the refractory degree of the furnace body is enhanced, and the use is more convenient. The air return device is arranged on the mixing chamber and is arranged in an annular shape, so that air outlets of the air outlet pipes can be adjusted around the outlet of the secondary combustion chamber, the temperature in the mixing chamber is controlled by adjusting the air inlet amount, the air inlet amount is large, the adjustment structure is rapid in reaction, and the production safety is ensured.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the output end of the burner of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the structure of the air returning device of the present invention;
wherein: 1. a primary combustion chamber; 101. an observation window; 2. a secondary combustion chamber; 201. a refractory brick; 3. a mixing chamber; 4. an air return device; 401. an annular air duct; 402. an air outlet pipe; 5. a combustion engine; 501. an oxygen supply port; 502. a primary air supply port; 503. an ignition device; 504. a secondary air supply port; 6. and heating the port.
In the description of the present invention, it should also be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "disposed," "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly and may, for example, be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meanings of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
As shown in fig. 1-3: the utility model provides a continuous type schizolysis heating device, includes the furnace body, and the furnace body is cylindric, is provided with one-level combustion chamber 1, second grade combustion chamber 2 and mixing chamber 3 in the furnace body, sets up the furnace body into cylindric make inside combustion chamber for cylindric, and structural strength is big to the heat that inside produced can be concentrated more when using with output, the thermal flow of also being convenient for prevents to be heated the inequality in the furnace body and produces the crack, reinforcing equipment safety in utilization. Be provided with combustor 5 in the one end of furnace body, combustor 5 is gas type combustor 5, uses the gas as the fuel, and the source is convenient and in use is pollution-free almost, has protected the environment, has reduced the production of smoke and dust for repair frequency and maintenance degree have been reduced when using. And the output of combustor 5 is cylindrical, and sets up the intermediate position in furnace body one end, and the setting makes the heat that produces when burning more even distribution in one-level combustion chamber 1 at the intermediate position, reduces the great temperature difference that the furnace body inner wall produced, guarantees the result of use. The output end of the burner 5 extends into the primary combustion chamber 1, a primary air supply port 502 is arranged in the middle of the output end of the burner 5, an ignition device 503 is arranged at the primary air supply port 502, a plurality of secondary air supply ports 504 and oxygen supply ports 501 are circularly distributed at the primary air supply port 502, and the secondary air supply ports 504 and the oxygen supply ports are alternately arranged. Set up one-level air supply port 502 and make ignition device 503 ignite the gas of one-level air supply port 502 earlier when using, connect low pressure gas in the one-level air supply port 502 earlier, form the ignition source in one-level combustion chamber 1, then oxygen supply port 501 fills oxygen slowly, increases the degree of combustion of ignition source, lets in the gas through second grade air supply port 504 to one-level combustion chamber 1, reaches the degree that the gas violently burns through the pressure that increases oxygen and gas gradually, the degree of combustion of being convenient for more when using. An observation window 101 used for observing the combustion state is arranged on the first-stage combustion chamber 1, the observation window 101 is arranged to facilitate observation of the flame state, the combustion state is monitored at any time, and the visual degree is enhanced.
The diameter of second grade combustion chamber 2 is less than the diameter of one-level combustion chamber 1, sets up to the frustum form between one-level combustion chamber 1 and the second grade combustion chamber 2 for the high-temperature gas that produces after the burning increases when entering into one-level combustion chamber 1 from second grade combustion chamber 2, makes more concentrated of heat, and the gas temperature of 2 exits in further improvement second grade combustion chamber is convenient for reach the production requirement, has saved fuel. The diameter of mixing chamber 3 equals with the diameter of one-level combustion chamber 1, and second grade combustion chamber 2 sets up the inside at mixing chamber 3, make the high temperature mist of production release in mixing chamber 3, then heat the pyrolysis furnace through heating port 6, make the heating area that can use wider, further improvement the suitability, at one-level combustion chamber 1, be provided with resistant firebrick 201 on the inner wall of mixing chamber 3, set up the fire-resistant degree of resistant firebrick 201 further enhancement furnace body, thermal loss has been prevented, also make the more concentration of the heat that produces when using, strengthen the fire-resistant degree of furnace body, more convenience during the use.
Be provided with air return device 4 on mixing chamber 3, the air outlet setting of air return device 4 is in the inside of mixing chamber 3, sets up air return device 4 and makes the too high messenger of heat that produces when using, uses air return device 4 to let in the gaseous cooling of cold wind in with mixing chamber 3 to through adjustment oxygen supply and air supply adjustment mist temperature, control simple structure is convenient. Be provided with temperature sensor on mixing chamber 3, the temperature of the interior gas of real-time supervision mixing chamber 3, and the air inlet of temperature adjustment air return device 4 through temperature sensor monitoring, air return device 4 includes annular wind channel 401, annular wind channel 401 sets up on the outer wall of mixing chamber 3, be provided with a plurality of play tuber pipes 402 on the annular wind channel 401, it stretches into in the mixing chamber 3 to go out tuber pipe 402, the air outlet on the play tuber pipe 402 is the same with the air-out direction of second grade combustion chamber 2, set air return device 4 to cyclic annular make all have the air outlet adjustment of play tuber pipe 402 around the export of second grade combustion chamber 2, through the temperature in the adjustment air inlet control mixing chamber 3, the intake is big, the adjustment structure reaction is rapid, production safety has been guaranteed.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the utility model.
1. The utility model provides a continuous type schizolysis heating device which characterized in that: the induction cooker comprises a cooker bod, the furnace body is cylindric, be provided with one-level combustion chamber, second grade combustion chamber and mixing chamber in the furnace body, the one end of furnace body is provided with the combustor, inside the output of combustor stretched into the one-level combustion chamber, the diameter of second grade combustion chamber is less than the diameter of one-level combustion chamber, set up to the frustum form between one-level combustion chamber and the second grade combustion chamber, the diameter of mixing chamber equals with the diameter of one-level combustion chamber, just the second grade combustion chamber sets up the inside at the mixing chamber, be provided with air return device on the mixing chamber, air return device's air outlet sets up the inside at the mixing chamber.
2. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the combustor is a gas type combustor.
3. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 2, wherein: the output end of the burner is cylindrical and is arranged in the middle of one end of the furnace body.
4. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 3, wherein: the middle position of the output end of the burner is provided with a first-stage air supply port, the first-stage air supply port is provided with an ignition device, a plurality of second-stage air supply ports and oxygen supply ports are distributed on the circumference of the first-stage air supply port, and the second-stage air supply ports and the oxygen supply ports are arranged alternately.
5. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: the air return device comprises an annular air duct, the annular air duct is arranged on the outer wall of the mixing chamber, a plurality of air outlet pipes are arranged on the annular air duct, the air outlet pipes stretch into the mixing chamber, and air outlet directions of the air outlet pipes and the secondary combustion chamber are the same.
6. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: and refractory bricks are arranged on the inner walls of the primary combustion chamber and the mixing chamber.
7. A continuous pyrolysis heating apparatus according to claim 1, wherein: and the primary combustion chamber is provided with an observation window for observing the combustion state.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122328758.6U CN215757165U (en)||2021-09-23||2021-09-23||Continuous cracking heating device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122328758.6U CN215757165U (en)||2021-09-23||2021-09-23||Continuous cracking heating device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215757165U true CN215757165U (en)||2022-02-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122328758.6U Active CN215757165U (en)||2021-09-23||2021-09-23||Continuous cracking heating device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215757165U (en)|
- 2021-09-23 CN CN202122328758.6U patent/CN215757165U/en active Active
|CN104501163B (en)||Oxygen-rich gas combustion device and oxygen-rich gas combustion method|
|CN109595567A (en)||The useless ammonia incinerator of high-purity and system|
|CN203731875U (en)||Waste heat recycling and smoke discharging system of fuel gas heat treatment furnace|
|CN205480979U (en)||High speed burner that jets of adaptation pluralities of fuel|
|CN215757165U (en)||Continuous cracking heating device|
|CN108278854A (en)||A kind of diesel oil furnace drying method|
|CN206280959U (en)||A kind of heat accumulating type multitubular bundles radiant tube combustion device|
|CN206280957U (en)||A kind of New Regenerative radiant tube combustion device|
|CN111215011A (en)||Hot air circulation heating utilization system of reaction kettle body|
|CN107289783A (en)||Heat the liquefied gas furnace drying method of oven module refractory liner castable|
|CN208846438U (en)||A kind of second combustion chamber of hazardous waste incineration system wind-distributing pipe air supply device|
|CN206176368U (en)||Pure oxygen combustor|
|CN206600802U (en)||A kind of flat flame thermal-storage burning device utilizing radiant tube|
|CN106482100B (en)||A kind of New Regenerative radiant tube combustion device|
|CN206430362U (en)||A kind of horizontal flue gas drying stove|
|CN205593170U (en)||Hot -blast heating -up furnace device|
|CN206131807U (en)||Heat treating stove cylinder air heater|
|CN209783322U (en)||Flue gas heating device|
|CN209229758U (en)||A kind of high concentration incinerator of combustable gas and system|
|CN201885224U (en)||Off-line burner for blast furnace gas ignition oven|
|CN109595568B (en)||High-purity waste ammonia gas incinerator, system and process|
|CN2890657Y (en)||Heat storage type pulse burning nozzle|
|CN209944741U (en)||Dual-fuel energy-saving hot blast stove|
|CN207649091U (en)||A kind of direct-fired gas type hot-blast stove|
|CN106047377B (en)||A kind of quirk of pyrolysis oven, pyrolysis oven and application|