CN215657351U - Movable press workbench - Google PatentsMovable press workbench Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215657351U CN215657351U CN202121529710.5U CN202121529710U CN215657351U CN 215657351 U CN215657351 U CN 215657351U CN 202121529710 U CN202121529710 U CN 202121529710U CN 215657351 U CN215657351 U CN 215657351U
- Prior art keywords
- movable press
- shaped plate
- bearing plate
- silk piece
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229910052804 chromium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000011651 chromium Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a movable press workbench which comprises a U-shaped plate, wherein a speed reducing motor is installed at the top of one side of the U-shaped plate through an installation frame and a bolt, a power output end of one side of the speed reducing motor penetrates through the U-shaped plate and is provided with a reciprocating lead screw through a coupler, a screw block is sleeved on the periphery of the reciprocating lead screw, electric hydraulic push rods are installed on two sides of the bottom of the screw block through the installation frame and the bolt, a supporting plate is installed at the output end of the bottom of the movable hydraulic push rod through the installation frame and the bolt, and a bearing plate is arranged at the top of the screw block. The movable press workbench can conveniently change the position, so that a formed workpiece can be conveniently taken by personnel through external equipment, and the movable press workbench is suitable for wide popularization and use.
The utility model relates to the technical field of presses, in particular to a movable press workbench.
The press machine is a universal press machine with an exquisite structure, has the characteristics of wide application, high production efficiency and the like, can be widely applied to the processes of cutting, punching, blanking, bending, riveting, forming and the like, and is processed into parts by applying strong pressure to metal blanks to enable metal to generate plastic deformation and fracture.
The common press workbench has the following defects: 1. the movable mould has the advantages that the movable mould does not have a moving function, when a workpiece is large, a person is not easy to take a formed workpiece through corresponding equipment, 2, when the mould is replaced, corresponding bolts and screws need to be detached by using tools such as a screwdriver, and the mould can be detached and replaced, so that the mould replacing efficiency is influenced.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model mainly aims to provide a movable press workbench which can effectively solve the problems in the background technology.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the technical scheme that:
the utility model provides a portable press workstation, includes the U template, mounting bracket and bolt installation gear motor are passed through at U template one side top, and gear motor one side power take off end runs through the U template and installs reciprocal lead screw through the shaft coupling, the peripheral cover of reciprocal lead screw is equipped with the silk piece, and silk piece bottom both sides pass through mounting bracket and the electronic hydraulic rod of bolt installation, and move hydraulic rod bottom output and pass through mounting bracket and bolt erection bracing board, the silk piece top is provided with the loading board.
Furthermore, a limiting groove is formed in the surface of the top of the wire block, a limiting block is inserted in the limiting groove, the top of the limiting block is connected with the bearing plate through screws, a positioning groove is formed in the surface of one end of the limiting block, a magnet block is mounted on one side in the positioning groove through screws, and positioning rods are mounted on the surfaces of the two sides of the wire block through preformed holes; when the locating lever was located the constant head tank, can be fixed by jang stopper, and then fix the loading board at the silk piece top.
Further, a guide rod is installed at the top of one side in the U-shaped plate through a bolt, and one end of the guide rod penetrates through the wire block.
Furthermore, fixing threaded holes are formed in the corners of the surface of the bottom in the U-shaped plate; personnel can fix this workstation in the assigned position through fixed screw hole.
Furthermore, the surfaces of two sides of the top of the bearing plate are provided with connecting threaded holes, and the outer surface of the bearing plate is electroplated with a wear-resistant metal chromium layer.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the following beneficial effects:
1. through setting up gear motor, the silk piece, electronic hydraulic push rod and backup pad, in the use, the gear motor can be opened manually to personnel, it can drive reciprocal lead screw rotation, thereby make the silk piece drive the mould that the loading board top was fixed and remove, and then make the mould can remove to comparatively spacious position, so that personnel take the fashioned work piece through corresponding equipment, and, after the silk piece resets, personnel can electronic hydraulic push rod of manual control, make its output drive backup pad contact U template, thereby play good supporting role to the silk piece, and then improve the steadiness of loading board and the mould that fixes, in order to satisfy personnel's user demand.
2. By arranging the bearing plates, the limiting blocks, the magnet blocks, the positioning grooves and the positioning rods, the bearing plates with the same specification can be provided with a plurality of bearing plates, the bottoms of the bearing plates are all provided with the same limiting blocks through screws, then, personnel can pre-fix moulds with different specifications on each bearing plate, when the moulds need to be replaced, the personnel can directly apply certain force on the positioning rods, so that the magnet blocks can not adsorb the positioning rods, and further the positioning rods can be separated from the positioning grooves, at the moment, the personnel can apply certain force on the bearing plates at the tops of the silk blocks, so that the bearing plates and the moulds fixed at the tops of the bearing plates can be separated from the silk blocks, then, the personnel can select the required moulds, the limiting blocks at the bottoms of the bearing plates fixed by the moulds are inserted into the limiting grooves of the silk blocks, and then, the positioning rods are inserted into the positioning grooves of the limiting blocks, thereby make this locating lever of magnet piece absorption, and then fixed with this loading board to fixed with the mould, the change mould that this workstation can be convenient need not to use tools such as screwdrivers to dismantle fasteners such as bolt, with satisfy personnel user demand.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a movable press table according to the present invention.
FIG. 2 is a schematic cross-sectional view of a wire block of a movable press table according to the present invention.
FIG. 3 is a schematic cross-sectional view of the material layer on the outer surface of the bearing plate of the movable press table according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a U-shaped plate; 2. fixing the threaded hole; 3. a support plate; 4. an electric hydraulic push rod; 5. a reciprocating screw rod; 6. silk blocks; 7. a carrier plate; 8. connecting the threaded hole; 9. a guide bar; 10. a reduction motor; 11. positioning a groove; 12. a limiting groove; 13. a magnet block; 14. a limiting block; 15. positioning a rod; 16. a wear resistant metallic chromium layer.
In order to make the technical means, the creation characteristics, the achievement purposes and the effects of the utility model easy to understand, the utility model is further described with the specific embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1-3, a portable press workstation, including U template 1, installation gear motor 10 is passed through at 1 one side top of U template, and gear motor 10 one side power take off runs through U template 1 and installs reciprocal lead screw 5 through the shaft coupling, the peripheral cover of reciprocal lead screw 5 is equipped with silk piece 6, and 6 bottom both sides of silk piece are passed through installation bracket and electronic hydraulic push rod 4 of bolt installation, and moves 4 bottom outputs of hydraulic push rod and pass through installation bracket and bolt erection bracing board 3, 6 tops of silk piece are provided with loading board 7.
Wherein, 6 top surfaces of silk piece have seted up spacing groove 12, and the interpolation of spacing groove 12 is equipped with stopper 14, screwed connection loading board 7 is passed through at stopper 14 top, and stopper 14 one end surface has all seted up constant head tank 11, magnet piece 13 is installed through the screw in constant head tank 11 one side, locating lever 15 is all installed through the preformed hole on 6 both sides surfaces of silk piece.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1 and 2, when one end of the positioning rod 15 is located in the positioning slot 11, the magnet 13 adsorbs the positioning rod 15, so as to fix the positioning rod, and further fix the limiting block 14 in the limiting slot 12.
The top of one side in the U-shaped plate 1 is provided with a guide rod 9 through a bolt, and one end of the guide rod 9 penetrates through the wire block 6.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, the guide rod 9 can prevent the wire block 6 from rotating, so that the wire block 6 can only reciprocate horizontally.
And fixing threaded holes 2 are formed in the corners of the bottom surface in the U-shaped plate 1.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, a person may fix the U-shaped plate 1 at a designated position through the fixing threaded hole 2.
The bearing plate 7 is provided with connecting threaded holes 8 on the surfaces of two sides of the top, and the outer surface of the bearing plate 7 is electroplated with a wear-resistant metal chromium layer 16.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1 and 3, a person may fix the bearing plate 7 with an external mold through the connecting threaded hole 8, and the wear-resistant metal chromium layer 16 may make the bearing plate 7 have good wear resistance.
It should be noted that the utility model is a movable press workbench, during operation, a person can fix the workbench at a designated position without drawing through a fixed threaded hole 2, then the person can be provided with a plurality of bearing plates 7 with the same specification, the bottoms of the bearing plates 7 are all provided with the same limiting block 14 through screws, then the person can fix dies with different specifications on each bearing plate 7 in advance, next, after the workpiece is stamped, the person can manually open a speed reducing motor 10 which can drive a reciprocating screw rod 5 to rotate, so that a wire block 6 drives the die fixed at the top of the bearing plate 7 to move, and further the die can move to a spacious position, so that the person can take the formed workpiece through corresponding equipment, and after the wire block 6 is reset, the person can manually control an electric hydraulic push rod 4, the output end of the positioning rod drives the supporting plate 3 to contact the U-shaped plate 1, so that the positioning rod 6 is well supported, the stability of the bearing plate 7 and the die fixed by the bearing plate is further improved, the use requirement of personnel is met, next step, when the die needs to be replaced, the personnel can directly apply certain force to the positioning rod, so that the magnet block 13 can not adsorb the positioning rod, and the positioning rod can be separated from the positioning groove 11, at the moment, the personnel can apply certain force to the bearing plate 7 at the top of the wire block 6, so that the bearing plate 7 and the die fixed at the top of the bearing plate can be separated from the wire block 6, then the personnel can select the required die, the limiting block 14 at the bottom of the bearing plate 7 fixed by the die is inserted into the limiting groove 12 of the wire block 6, and then the positioning rod is inserted into the positioning groove 11 of the limiting block 14, so that the magnet block 13 adsorbs the positioning rod, the carrier plate 7 is then fixed to fix the mold.
The foregoing shows and describes the general principles and broad features of the present invention and advantages thereof. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the embodiments described above, which are described in the specification and illustrated only to illustrate the principle of the present invention, but that various changes and modifications may be made therein without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention, which fall within the scope of the utility model as claimed. The scope of the utility model is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. A movable press workbench comprises a U-shaped plate (1), and is characterized in that: u template (1) one side top is through mounting bracket and bolt installation gear motor (10), and gear motor (10) one side power take off end runs through U template (1) and installs reciprocal lead screw (5) through the shaft coupling, the peripheral cover of reciprocal lead screw (5) is equipped with silk piece (6), and silk piece (6) bottom both sides are through mounting bracket and bolt installation electric hydraulic rod (4), and moves hydraulic rod (4) bottom output and pass through mounting bracket and bolt erection bracing board (3), silk piece (6) top is provided with loading board (7).
2. A movable press table according to claim 1, wherein: spacing groove (12) have been seted up on silk piece (6) top surface, and spacing groove (12) interpolation is equipped with stopper (14), screwed connection loading board (7) are passed through at stopper (14) top, and stopper (14) one end surface has all seted up constant head tank (11), magnet piece (13) are installed through the screw to one side in constant head tank (11), locating lever (15) are all installed through the preformed hole to silk piece (6) both sides surface.
3. A movable press table according to claim 1, wherein: a guide rod (9) is installed at the top of one side in the U-shaped plate (1) through a bolt, and one end of the guide rod (9) penetrates through the wire block (6).
4. A movable press table according to claim 1, wherein: and fixing threaded holes (2) are formed in corners of the bottom surface in the U-shaped plate (1).
5. A movable press table according to claim 1, wherein: the bearing plate (7) is characterized in that the surfaces of two sides of the top of the bearing plate (7) are provided with connecting threaded holes (8), and the outer surface of the bearing plate (7) is electroplated with a wear-resistant metal chromium layer (16).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121529710.5U CN215657351U (en)||2021-07-07||2021-07-07||Movable press workbench|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121529710.5U CN215657351U (en)||2021-07-07||2021-07-07||Movable press workbench|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215657351U true CN215657351U (en)||2022-01-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121529710.5U Active CN215657351U (en)||2021-07-07||2021-07-07||Movable press workbench|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215657351U (en)|
- 2021-07-07 CN CN202121529710.5U patent/CN215657351U/en active Active
|CN211135145U (en)||Punching device for automatic machining of textile crankshafts|
|CN201026670Y (en)||Aluminium alloyed door/window profile press machine|
|CN215657351U (en)||Movable press workbench|
|CN111842684B (en)||Workpiece fixing mechanism for hydraulic punching machine|
|CN213380177U (en)||Press machine capable of simultaneously performing multi-surface stamping and adjusting force application angle|
|CN201361648Y (en)||Multi-functional bar and tube bender|
|CN111229939B (en)||Arc panel beating work piece stamping die|
|CN209649527U (en)||A kind of Multipurpose single-boom hydraulic press|
|CN202893943U (en)||Sheet stamping device|
|CN216369756U (en)||Automatic punching machine|
|CN213888358U (en)||Horizontal milling machine for die steel|
|CN215657424U (en)||Hydraulic press capable of rapidly removing die|
|CN211330872U (en)||Manual stamping machine for aluminum profiles|
|CN214023043U (en)||Sheet metal integrated forming die frame|
|CN213288236U (en)||Bending machine with fixing device|
|CN212945025U (en)||Punch press mould convenient to dismantle|
|CN217617295U (en)||Automatic stamping device is used in processing of on-vehicle oven enamel plate|
|CN213317332U (en)||Stamping forming equipment for tray production and processing|
|CN210897937U (en)||High-efficient crimping mould of full-automatic terminal crimping machine|
|CN214768105U (en)||Logistics equipment joins in marriage processing of external member and uses punch press|
|CN215697390U (en)||Stamping device for automobile parts suitable for different size processing|
|CN215319979U (en)||Quick replacement die device for plastic die machining|
|CN217596537U (en)||Cutting structure is used in mould steel production|
|CN210306733U (en)||Hydraulic locking flexible machining tool clamp|
|CN216881256U (en)||Stamping overshoot protection structure|