CN215628619U - Cloth pressing device for sewing machine working - Google PatentsCloth pressing device for sewing machine working Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215628619U CN215628619U CN202121785258.9U CN202121785258U CN215628619U CN 215628619 U CN215628619 U CN 215628619U CN 202121785258 U CN202121785258 U CN 202121785258U CN 215628619 U CN215628619 U CN 215628619U
- Prior art keywords
- sewing machine
- Prior art date
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 27
- 238000009958 sewing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 230000003245 working Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000002146 bilateral Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000003917 Bambusa tulda Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000000218 Cannabis sativa Species 0.000 description 1
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 210000002268 Wool Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000009120 camo Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000005607 chanvre indien Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000011487 hemp Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000012765 hemp Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000012766 marijuana Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229920002994 synthetic fiber Polymers 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a cloth pressing device for the work of a sewing machine, which comprises a workbench, wherein a machine body is arranged above the workbench, a pressing column is arranged below one side of the machine body, a first pressing block is arranged at the bottom of the pressing column, a rotating block is sleeved on the outer periphery of the pressing column, a rotating groove is formed in the outer wall of the pressing column, a first connecting hole is formed in the center of the rotating block, a sliding block is arranged on the inner wall of the first connecting hole and matched with the rotating groove, a second connecting hole is formed in one side of the rotating block, a telescopic strip penetrates through the inside of the second connecting hole, a second pressing block is arranged at one end, far away from the pressing column, of the telescopic strip, two connecting strips are symmetrically arranged above the second pressing block, magnets are arranged inside the first pressing block and the second pressing block, and magnets are arranged on the inner wall of the workbench. The cloth pressing device for the sewing machine is convenient to adjust in different shapes and sizes of cloth, and is high in applicability.
The utility model mainly relates to the technical field of sewing machines, in particular to a cloth pressing device for the working action of a sewing machine.
A sewing machine is a machine that uses one or more sewing threads to form one or more stitches in a material to be sewn, thereby interweaving or stitching one or more layers of material. The sewing machine can sew fabrics such as cotton, hemp, silk, wool, artificial fiber and the like and products such as leather, plastic, paper and the like, the sewed stitches are neat, beautiful, flat and firm, the sewing speed is high, the use is simple and convenient, and artistic forms such as hand-push embroidery computer embroidery and the like are derived.
For example, patent No. 201720226806.1, comprises a workbench, workstation top one side is equipped with the yardage roll support, be equipped with the yardage roll section of thick bamboo on the yardage roll support, yardage roll support one side is equipped with presses down the support, press down the support both sides and all connect the press bar through the activity pivot, just press bar bottom one side and press down and be equipped with the spring between the support, two be equipped with the dead lever between the press bar, and the cover is equipped with compressing cylinder on the dead lever, it is equipped with the cutting bed to press down support one side, the cutting bed top all is equipped with the pneumatic cylinder all around, the output of pneumatic cylinder is connected with the piston rod, and is equipped with the fixed plate between the piston rod, the fixed plate bottom is equipped with closing device all around, closing device comprises spring base, compact heap.
The structure is not convenient for adapting to the cloth with different shapes and sizes.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model mainly provides a cloth pressing device for the working action of a sewing machine, which is used for solving the technical problems in the background technology.
The technical scheme adopted by the utility model for solving the technical problems is as follows:
the utility model provides a cloth closing device of sewing machine work, includes the workstation, the workstation top is equipped with the fuselage, fuselage one side below is equipped with compresses tightly the post, it is equipped with first compact heap to compress tightly the bottom of the column, it is equipped with the rotation piece to compress tightly the outer peripheral cover of post, it is equipped with the rotation groove to compress tightly the post outer wall, rotatory piece center department is equipped with first connecting hole, first connecting hole inner wall is equipped with the slider, the slider matches with the rotation groove, rotatory piece one side is equipped with the second connecting hole, the inside flexible strip that runs through of second connecting hole is equipped with, flexible strip is kept away from to compress tightly post one end and is equipped with the second compact heap, second compact heap top symmetry is equipped with two connecting strips, first compact heap is equipped with the magnetite with second compact heap inside, the workstation inner wall is equipped with the magnetite.
Preferably, the second connecting hole bilateral symmetry is equipped with the spout, the expansion strip bilateral symmetry is equipped with the draw runner, spout and draw runner one-to-one.
Preferably, one end, far away from the second compression block, of the telescopic strip is arranged on the handle.
Preferably, the outer wall of the handle is rough.
Preferably, the two connecting strips are in through connection with the telescopic strip through a rotating bolt.
Preferably, a positioning column is arranged inside the machine body, a spring is sleeved on the outer periphery of the positioning column, and two ends of the spring are respectively abutted to the inner wall of the machine body and the top of the compression column.
Preferably, the compression column is in a hollow cylinder shape.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that:
this cloth closing device of sewing machine work, inside extendible to compressing tightly the post through the reference column, realize compressing tightly reciprocating of post, through the spring, it is inseparabler to make to compress tightly post and workstation, it is equipped with the rotation piece to compress tightly the post outer wall, be connected with the slider block through the spout, realize the stability of rotation piece at the angle rotation in-process, rotation piece one side is run through and is equipped with the telescopic strip, stretch out length through changing the telescopic strip, thereby control the interval between second compact heap and the first compact heap, adapt to the not cloth of equidimension, second compact heap and telescopic strip are through rotating bolted connection, be convenient for adjust the angle of second compact heap, first compact heap all is equipped with the magnetite with second compact heap inside, the workstation inner wall is equipped with the magnetite, attract each other between the magnetite, help improving compactness, avoid the cloth displacement, the fold.
The present invention will be explained in detail below with reference to the drawings and specific embodiments.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of a rotary slot structure of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of a rotary block structure according to the present invention;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged view taken at A in FIG. 3;
FIG. 5 is an enlarged view at B of FIG. 1;
fig. 6 is a schematic cross-sectional view of the fuselage of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a work table; 2. a body; 21. a compression post; 211. a rotating groove; 212. a first compact block; 22. rotating the block; 221. a first connection hole; 222. a slider; 223. a second connection hole; 2231. a chute; 224. a telescopic bar; 2241. a slide bar; 225. a second compact block; 2251. a connecting strip; 226. a handle; 227. rotating the bolt; 23. a positioning column; 24. a spring.
In order to facilitate an understanding of the utility model, the utility model will now be described more fully hereinafter with reference to the accompanying drawings, in which several embodiments of the utility model are shown, but which may be embodied in different forms and not limited to the embodiments described herein, but which are provided so as to provide a more thorough and complete disclosure of the utility model.
It will be understood that when an element is referred to as being "secured to" another element, it can be directly on the other element or intervening elements may be present, and when an element is referred to as being "connected" to another element, it can be directly connected to the other element or intervening elements may also be present, as the terms "vertical", "horizontal", "left", "right" and the like are used herein for descriptive purposes only.
Unless defined otherwise, all technical and scientific terms used herein have the same meaning as commonly understood by one of ordinary skill in the art to which this invention belongs, and the knowledge of the terms used herein in the specification of the present invention is for the purpose of describing particular embodiments and is not intended to limit the present invention, and the term "and/or" as used herein includes any and all combinations of one or more of the associated listed items.
In the embodiment, please refer to fig. 1-5, the present invention provides a technical solution: a cloth pressing device for sewing machine working comprises a workbench 1, a machine body 2 is arranged above the workbench 1, a pressing column 21 is arranged below one side of the machine body 2, a first pressing block 212 is arranged at the bottom of the pressing column 21, a rotating block 22 is sleeved on the outer periphery of the pressing column 21, a rotating groove 211 is formed in the outer wall of the pressing column 21, a first connecting hole 221 is formed in the center of the rotating block 22, a sliding block 222 is arranged on the inner wall of the first connecting hole 221, the sliding block 222 is matched with the rotating groove 211, so that different cloth shapes can be conveniently obtained, the angle of a second pressing block 225 is adjusted, the stability in the rotating process is improved, a second connecting hole 223 is formed in one side of the rotating block 22, an expansion strip 224 penetrates through the inside of the second connecting hole 223, the expansion strip 224 is symmetrically arranged on two sides of the expansion strip 224, sliding strips 2241 are symmetrically arranged on two sides of the inner wall of the second connecting hole 223, sliding strips 2241 and 2231 are in one-to-one symmetry with the sliding grooves 2231, the stability of telescopic bar 224 in the sliding process is facilitated to be improved, telescopic bar 224 is far away from and is equipped with second compact heap 225 to compress tightly post 21 one end, telescopic bar 224 is far away from second compact heap 225 one end and is equipped with handle 226, and handle 226 outer wall is coarse, helps controlling telescopic bar 224's extension length to adjust the interval between first compact heap 212 and the second compact heap 225, second compact heap 225 top symmetry is equipped with two connecting strips 2251, and two connecting strips 2251 are connected through rotating bolt 227 with telescopic bar 224, are convenient for adjust second compact heap 225's angle, first compact heap 212 and second compact heap 225 are inside to be equipped with the magnetite, 1 inner wall of workstation is equipped with the magnetite, inhales between the magnetite, helps improving the compactness when the cloth compresses tightly, avoids cloth displacement, fold.
In the embodiment, please refer to fig. 6 again, a positioning column 23 is disposed inside the body 2, a spring 24 is sleeved on the outer periphery of the positioning column 23, two ends of the spring 24 are respectively abutted to the inner wall of the body 2 and the top of the pressing column 21, the pressing column 21 is in a hollow cylindrical shape, so that the positioning column 23 can extend into the pressing column 21, and the pressing column 21 can move up and down conveniently.
The specific operation mode of the utility model is as follows:
this cloth closing device of sewing machine effect, can extend to compressing tightly inside post 21 through reference column 23, realize compressing tightly reciprocating of post 21, through spring 24, make compressing tightly post 21 inseparabler with workstation 1, it is equipped with swivel block 22 to compress tightly the post 21 outer wall, be connected with slider 222 block through spout 2231, realize the stability of swivel block 22 in the angle rotation in-process, swivel block 22 one side is run through and is equipped with telescopic bar 224, stretch out the length through changing telescopic bar 224, thereby control the interval between second compact block 225 and the first compact block 212, adapt to the not cloth of equidimension, second compact block 225 is connected through rotating bolt 227 with telescopic bar 224, be convenient for adjust the angle of second compact block 225, first compact block 212 all is equipped with the magnetite with inside the second compact block 225, the workstation inner wall is equipped with the magnetite, attract each other between the magnetite, help improving the compactness, avoid cloth displacement, And (4) wrinkling.
The utility model is described above with reference to the accompanying drawings, it is obvious that the utility model is not limited to the above-described embodiments, and it is within the scope of the utility model to adopt such insubstantial modifications of the inventive method concept and solution, or to apply the inventive concept and solution directly to other applications without modification.
1. The cloth pressing device for the sewing machine working effect comprises a workbench (1) and is characterized in that a machine body (2) is arranged above the workbench (1), a pressing column (21) is arranged below one side of the machine body (2), a first pressing block (212) is arranged at the bottom of the pressing column (21), a rotating block (22) is sleeved on the periphery of the pressing column (21), a rotating groove (211) is formed in the outer wall of the pressing column (21), a first connecting hole (221) is formed in the center of the rotating block (22), a sliding block (222) is arranged on the inner wall of the first connecting hole (221), the sliding block (222) is matched with the rotating groove (211), a second connecting hole (223) is formed in one side of the rotating block (22), a telescopic strip (224) penetrates through the inner portion of the second connecting hole (223), and a second pressing block (225) is arranged at one end, far away from the pressing column (21), of the telescopic strip (224), two connecting strips (2251) are symmetrically arranged above the second pressing block (225), magnets are arranged inside the first pressing block (212) and the second pressing block (225), and magnets are arranged on the inner wall of the workbench (1).
2. Cloth pressing device of sewing machine working according to claim 1, characterized in that sliding grooves (2231) are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the second connecting hole (223), sliding bars (2241) are symmetrically arranged on both sides of the telescopic bar (224), and the sliding grooves (2231) and the sliding bars (2241) are in one-to-one correspondence.
3. Cloth pressing device for sewing machine operation, according to claim 1, characterized in that the end of the telescopic bar (224) remote from the second pressing block (225) is provided at the handle (226).
4. Cloth pressing device for sewing machine operation, according to claim 3, characterized in that the outer wall of the handle (226) is rough.
5. Cloth pressing device for sewing machine operation, according to claim 1, characterized in that the two connecting strips (2251) are connected to the telescopic strip (224) by means of a rotary screw (227).
6. Cloth pressing device for work of sewing machine according to claim 1, characterized in that the inside of the machine body (2) is provided with a positioning column (23), the outer periphery of the positioning column (23) is sleeved with a spring (24), and two ends of the spring (24) are respectively abutted against the inner wall of the machine body (2) and the top of the pressing column (21).
7. Cloth pressing device for sewing machine operation according to claim 1, characterized in that the pressing column (21) is hollow cylindrical.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121785258.9U CN215628619U (en)||2021-08-03||2021-08-03||Cloth pressing device for sewing machine working|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121785258.9U CN215628619U (en)||2021-08-03||2021-08-03||Cloth pressing device for sewing machine working|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215628619U true CN215628619U (en)||2022-01-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121785258.9U Active CN215628619U (en)||2021-08-03||2021-08-03||Cloth pressing device for sewing machine working|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215628619U (en)|
- 2021-08-03 CN CN202121785258.9U patent/CN215628619U/en active Active
|CN108823823A (en)||A kind of sewing machine feeding device|
|CN210314756U (en)||Cloth feeding structure of sewing machine|
|CN215628619U (en)||Cloth pressing device for sewing machine working|
|CN209039737U (en)||A kind of adjustable embroidery machine cloth fixing device|
|CN201310008Y (en)||Movable flame of four-wrapping device for sewing|
|CN211665310U (en)||Simple double-needle flat sewing machine|
|CN110318175B (en)||Thread clamping and cutting device for cotton sewing thread|
|CN208037704U (en)||It is conveniently replaceable the Winding device for spinning of wire winding tube|
|CN207846061U (en)||A kind of clothes ironing mold|
|CN208577842U (en)||A kind of template machine|
|CN207193526U (en)||Sewing positioner|
|CN207435687U (en)||A kind of sewing machine supports cloth apparatus adjustment structure|
|CN208309110U (en)||A kind of hemming device of sewing machine|
|CN215440909U (en)||Sewing device|
|CN211522524U (en)||Sewing machine|
|CN215976341U (en)||Efficient stable feeding device of sewing machine|
|CN210684152U (en)||Fixing clamp for sewing machine|
|CN206052320U (en)||A kind of use in sewing machine draws the taut frame of waist|
|CN210215785U (en)||Suturing device is used in knapsack production|
|CN207062540U (en)||A kind of sewing machine needle apparatus for being advantageous to slide|
|CN215713873U (en)||Automatic thread trimming mechanism of sewing machine|
|CN213624658U (en)||Cloth pressing device of sewing machine|
|CN214300658U (en)||Sewing equipment is used in dress processing|
|CN214193677U (en)||Feeding mechanism of sewing machine|
|CN209602753U (en)||A kind of multi-machine heads electronics automatic sewing unit|