CN215614942U - Injection punch with self-cooling function - Google PatentsInjection punch with self-cooling function Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215614942U CN215614942U CN202121635023.1U CN202121635023U CN215614942U CN 215614942 U CN215614942 U CN 215614942U CN 202121635023 U CN202121635023 U CN 202121635023U CN 215614942 U CN215614942 U CN 215614942U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 95
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 61
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 61
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 16
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000110 cooling liquid Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000004512 die casting Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 4
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000000956 alloy Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229910045601 alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 238000005266 casting Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 229910052757 nitrogen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000498 cooling water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 150000002739 metals Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an injection punch with a self-cooling function. A communicated cavity is arranged inside the injection punch head, the compression-resistant sleeve is fixed inside the body through a support ring, and connecting parts for installing cooling structures are respectively arranged on two sides of the cavity; the cooling structure penetrates through the interior of the body and is provided with a water passing inner pipe and a cooling outer pipeline. The present case is through setting up double-barrelled cooling structure, to leading-in different cooling liquid in the double-barrelled, forms the temperature difference gradient that changes gradually, is favorable to improving heat exchange efficiency to the cooling rate of pressing the injection drift is accelerated.
The utility model relates to a machine for extruding and injecting molten alloy into a die cavity, in particular to an injection punch with a self-cooling function, and belongs to the technical field of die-casting equipment.
The die casting machine is a pressure casting device, has the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, high production speed, good mechanical property of castings, smooth surfaces of castings and the like in die casting operation, and is generally used for casting mass nonferrous metals. The injection punch is a key part for metal die-casting production, the injection punch is matched with the melting cup, the working principle of the injection punch is similar to that of a push rod and a needle cylinder of an injector, the injection punch pushes molten alloy liquid into the melting cup, then the molten alloy liquid is quickly pressed into a die cavity, the die cavity is maintained for a period of time at set pressure, and the casting is cooled and formed finally and then enters the next injection cycle.
In the die-casting process, the injection punch is easy to be heated, and if the injection punch cannot be cooled timely and quickly, the injection punch is easy to expand, so that the injection punch is blocked and cannot be taken out. The existing injection punch head is mostly cooled by cold water, the cooling speed is low, the cooling effect is general, and the injection punch head and internal components thereof are influenced, so that the service life is shortened. Therefore, there is a need for an improved shot punch design to improve its performance characteristics.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model aims to solve the problems and provide the injection punch with the self-cooling function, and the cooling structure combining the inner pipeline and the outer pipeline is arranged, and cooling liquid is introduced into the pipelines to carry out heat exchange, so that the cooling speed of the injection punch is increased, and the injection efficiency is improved.
The technical solution of the utility model is as follows: the utility model provides an penetrate drift with from cooling function, is including penetrating the drift body, the upper end of penetrating the drift body is equipped with the drift interface, the surface of penetrating drift body upper portion is installed through screw fixed mounting has the outer jacket, penetrate drift body lower part and pass through hex bolts fixed mounting and have the drift base, the lower extreme of penetrating the drift body is equipped with and penetrates the connecting rod, its characteristics are: the punch press comprises an injection punch body, and is characterized in that a cavity is communicated with the inside of the injection punch body, a compression-resistant sleeve is sleeved outside the cavity and fixed inside the injection punch body through a support ring, connecting parts are arranged on two sides of the cavity respectively, cooling structures are mounted on the connecting parts, and the cooling structures are connected inside the injection punch body in a penetrating mode.
Further, the above described injection punch with self-cooling function, wherein: the connecting parts and the cooling structures are in one-to-one correspondence to form one group, and the two groups are mutually symmetrical by taking the axis of the cavity as a symmetrical axis.
Further, the above described injection punch with self-cooling function, wherein: the cooling structure includes the port of intaking, crosses water inner tube, the mouth of a drain pipe, feed liquor port, cooling outer pipeline and flowing back groove, the upper end of crossing the water inner tube is located to the port of intaking, and the port of intaking locates the inside of feed liquor port, the lower extreme of crossing the water inner tube is located to the mouth of a drain pipe, the cooling outer pipeline passes through annular spiral shell and establishes cross on the water inner tube, the upper end of cooling outer pipeline is located to the feed liquor port, the lower extreme of cooling outer pipeline is located to the flowing back groove.
Still further, the above-described injection punch having a self-cooling function, wherein: the water passing inner pipe and the cooling outer pipeline are coaxially arranged, and two ends of the water passing inner pipe respectively extend to the outside of the cooling outer pipeline.
Still further, the above-described injection punch having a self-cooling function, wherein: and the flow direction of the fluid in the water passing inner pipe is the same as that of the fluid in the cooling outer pipeline.
Still further, the above injection punch with a self-cooling function, wherein: the connecting part and the cavity are of an integrally formed structure.
Thus, when the technical scheme is adopted, when the injection cooling device is used, after molten metal is injected through the cavity of the injection punch body through the injection connecting rod, in order to cool the injection punch body, cold water is led into the water passing inner pipe through the water inlet port, cooling liquid (such as ethylene glycol, liquid nitrogen and the like) is led into the cooling outer pipeline through the liquid inlet port, and the heat exchange efficiency can be improved due to the temperature difference gradient generated between the water passing inner pipe and the cooling outer pipeline, so that the cooling speed of the injection punch body is accelerated, the cooling efficiency is improved, and after cooling, the cooling liquid and water can be discharged through the water discharging pipe opening and the water discharging groove respectively, and the cooling operation is completed.
Compared with the prior art, the injection punch is provided with the double-pipe cooling structure, different cooling liquids are introduced into the double pipes, the double pipes can be matched for transition heat exchange, a gradually reduced and changed temperature difference gradient is formed, the heat exchange efficiency of the injection punch is improved, and the cooling speed and the cooling efficiency of the injection punch are improved.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of the cooling structure of the present invention.
The meaning of the reference symbols in the figures is: 1-injection punch body, 2-punch interface, 3-outer guard plate, 4-screw, 5-punch base, 6-injection connecting rod, 7-hexagon bolt, 8-chamber, 9-compression-resistant sleeve, 10-support ring, 11-connecting part, 12-cooling structure, 121-water inlet port, 122-water passing inner pipe, 123-water discharging pipe port, 124-liquid inlet port, 125-cooling outer pipe and 126-liquid discharging groove.
The technical solutions of the present invention are further explained below with reference to the accompanying drawings so as to be more easily understood and appreciated. The punch connector 2, the outer guard 3, the screw 4, the punch base 5, the injection connecting rod 6, the hexagon bolt 7 and other external accessories are commonly known by those skilled in the art, and no special requirement is required in the scheme.
As shown in fig. 1 and 2, the injection punch with the self-cooling function comprises an injection punch body 1, wherein a punch connector 2 is arranged at the upper end of the injection punch body 1, an outer protective plate 3 is fixedly arranged on the outer surface of the upper part of the injection punch body 1 through a screw 4, and the use strength of the injection punch body 1 can be enhanced through the outer protective plate 3; the outer surface of the lower part of the injection punch body 1 is fixedly provided with a punch base 5 through a hexagon bolt 7, and the lower end of the injection punch body 1 is provided with an injection connecting rod 6.
According to the technical scheme of the utility model, a cavity 8 is communicated with the inside of the injection punch body 1, a pressure-resistant sleeve 9 is sleeved outside the cavity 8, and the pressure-resistant sleeve 9 is fixed inside the injection punch body 1 through a support ring 10. The two sides of the cavity 8 are respectively provided with a connecting part 11, preferably a connecting mode of a locking nut is adopted, and the connecting part 11 and the cavity 8 can be made into an integrally formed structure during specific processing; moreover, cooling structures 12 are mounted on the connecting portions 11 on both sides, and the cooling structures 12 are connected through the inside of the injection punch body 1.
In the above structure, as shown in fig. 2, the connecting portions 11 and the cooling structures 12 are formed in a group, and the two groups are symmetrical to each other with the axis of the chamber 8 as a symmetry axis; the cooling efficiency can be improved by performing the cooling process on the injection punch body 1 from both sides by the two sets of cooling structures 12, respectively. More specifically, as shown in fig. 3, the cooling structure 12 includes: water inlet port 121, cross water inner tube 122, water outlet 123, liquid inlet port 124, cooling outer pipeline 125 and flowing back groove 126, water inlet port 121 locates the upper end of crossing water inner tube 122, and water inlet port 121 locates the inside of liquid inlet port 124, water outlet 123 locates the lower extreme of crossing water inner tube 122, cooling outer pipeline 125 overlaps through annular spiral and is established cross on the water inner tube 122, liquid inlet port 124 locates the upper end of cooling outer pipeline 125, the lower extreme of cooling outer pipeline 125 is located to flowing back groove 126. Like this, the double-barrelled cooling structure that sets up can make things convenient for the fluid mediation, improves the cooling effect.
For both sets of cooling structures 12, more specific solutions are: the water passing inner pipe 122 and the cooling outer pipe 125 are coaxially arranged, two ends of the water passing inner pipe 122 respectively extend out of the cooling outer pipe 125, and the water passing inner pipe 122 is longer than the cooling outer pipe 125, so that cold water is fed into the water passing inner pipe 122 and can be matched with cooling liquid (such as cooling liquid such as ethylene glycol and liquid nitrogen) in the cooling outer pipe 125 for transition heat exchange, and the temperature difference is formed between the water passing inner pipe 122 and the cooling outer pipe 125, so that the cooling speed can be increased. Preferably, the flow direction of the fluid inside the water passing inner pipe 122 is the same as that of the fluid inside the cooling outer pipeline 125, so that a gradually reduced temperature difference gradient can be formed between the water passing inner pipe 122 and the cooling outer pipeline 125, which is beneficial to improving the heat exchange efficiency, thereby improving the cooling efficiency.
In the technical scheme of the utility model, the arranged double-pipe cooling structure 12 is a technical key, and the key points in fig. 2 and 3 are that related components and connection modes of the double-pipe cooling structure 12 are shown, for the punch connector 2, the injection connecting rod 6 and the like used for injecting the operation components, common technicians in the field can carry out conventional arrangement according to the prior art, and the scheme has no special requirements on the aspects of model selection, combined use and the like.
Thus, according to the technical scheme of the utility model, when in use, after the molten metal is injected through the cavity 8 of the injection punch body 1 by the injection connecting rod 6, in order to cool the injection punch body 1, cold water is introduced into the water passing inner pipe 122 through the water inlet port 121, cooling liquid (such as ethylene glycol, liquid nitrogen and the like) is introduced into the cooling outer pipe 125 through the water inlet port 124, and the heat exchange efficiency can be improved by the temperature difference gradient generated between the water passing inner pipe 122 and the cooling outer pipe 125, so that the cooling speed of the injection punch body 1 is increased, the cooling efficiency is improved, and after cooling, the cooling liquid and the water can be discharged through the water discharge pipe port 123 and the water discharge groove 126 respectively, so that the cooling operation is completed.
Through the above description, it can be found that, compared with the prior art, after the technical scheme of the utility model is adopted, the double-pipe cooling structure is arranged, different liquids are led into the double pipes, and the double pipes can be matched for transitional heat exchange to form gradually reduced and changed temperature difference gradient, so that the heat exchange efficiency is improved, and the cooling speed and efficiency of the injection punch are increased.
The technical solutions, working processes and implementation effects of the present invention are described in detail above, and it should be noted that the description is only a typical example of the present invention, and besides, the present invention may have other various specific embodiments, and all technical solutions formed by using equivalent substitutions or equivalent changes fall within the scope of the present invention as claimed.
1. The utility model provides an inject drift with from cooling function, is including injecting drift body (1), the upper end of injecting drift body (1) is equipped with drift interface (2), the surface on injecting drift body (1) upper portion has outer jacket (3) through screw (4) fixed mounting, it has drift base (5) to inject drift body (1) lower part through hex bolts (7) fixed mounting, the lower extreme of injecting drift body (1) is equipped with and injects connecting rod (6), its characterized in that: the punch press is characterized in that a cavity (8) is communicated with the inside of the injection punch body (1), a compression sleeve (9) is sleeved on the outside of the cavity (8), the compression sleeve (9) is fixed inside the injection punch body (1) through a support ring (10), connecting portions (11) are arranged on two sides of the cavity (8) respectively, cooling structures (12) are installed on the connecting portions (11), and the cooling structures (12) are connected inside the injection punch body (1) in a penetrating mode.
2. A self cooling shot punch as defined in claim 1 wherein: the connecting parts (11) and the cooling structures (12) are in one-to-one correspondence to form a group, and the two groups are mutually symmetrical by taking the axis of the cavity (8) as a symmetrical axis.
3. A self cooling shot punch as defined in claim 1 or 2 wherein: cooling structure (12) include water inlet port (121), cross water inner tube (122), water outlet (123), liquid inlet port (124), cool off outer pipe (125) and flowing back groove (126), water inlet port (121) are located the upper end of crossing water inner tube (122), and water inlet port (121) locate the inside of liquid inlet port (124), water outlet (123) are located the lower extreme of crossing water inner tube (122), cooling outer pipe (125) are established through annular spiral cover and are crossed on water inner tube (122), the upper end of cooling outer pipe (125) is located in liquid inlet port (124), the lower extreme of cooling outer pipe (125) is located in flowing back groove (126).
4. A self cooling shot punch as defined in claim 3 wherein: the water passing inner pipe (122) and the cooling outer pipeline (125) are coaxially arranged, and two ends of the water passing inner pipe (122) respectively extend to the outside of the cooling outer pipeline (125).
5. A self cooling shot punch as defined in claim 3 wherein: the fluid inside the water passing inner pipe (122) and the fluid inside the cooling outer pipeline (125) have the same flow direction.
6. A self cooling shot punch as defined in claim 1 wherein: the connecting part (11) and the cavity (8) are of an integrally formed structure.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121635023.1U CN215614942U (en)||2021-07-19||2021-07-19||Injection punch with self-cooling function|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121635023.1U CN215614942U (en)||2021-07-19||2021-07-19||Injection punch with self-cooling function|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215614942U true CN215614942U (en)||2022-01-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121635023.1U Active CN215614942U (en)||2021-07-19||2021-07-19||Injection punch with self-cooling function|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215614942U (en)|
- 2021-07-19 CN CN202121635023.1U patent/CN215614942U/en active Active
|CN108015250B (en)||A kind of cold-chamber die casting machine of waste heat recoverable|
|CN107838394B (en)||A kind of cold-chamber die casting machine|
|CN203541487U (en)||Die-casting die and die-casting system comprising same|
|CN103586437B (en)||Die casting and comprise its die-casting system|
|CN215614942U (en)||Injection punch with self-cooling function|
|CN203109207U (en)||Die fine hole cooling device|
|CN113426969B (en)||Oil cooling method and oil cooling device for continuous casting mould|
|CN210547996U (en)||Die casting mechanism for aluminum alloy die casting machine|
|CN111151726A (en)||High-efficient refrigerated die casting machine melts cup|
|CN111085673A (en)||Die-casting machine melts cup with water-cooling mechanism|
|CN207431220U (en)||A kind of die casting for being used to produce quenching tank pipeline|
|CN202877498U (en)||Continuous casting device of copper pipe for crystallizer|
|CN202989199U (en)||Forging warm-extrusion oxygen lance nozzle|
|CN209334699U (en)||A kind of melting cup of die casting machine uniformly cooled down|
|CN209077770U (en)||A kind of circulating cooling water pipe of O-ring fixed|
|CN114850437A (en)||Injection punch of die casting machine|
|CN212884868U (en)||Nut die capable of being rapidly cooled and formed|
|CN209492143U (en)||One kind being based on injection mold mould temperature quickly cooling device|
|CN208162584U (en)||A kind of die casting machine injection rod|
|CN215845600U (en)||Novel thixoforming semisolid die casting machine universal for magnesium and aluminum alloy|
|CN216027147U (en)||Special-shaped steel die for cold-drawn spring|
|CN110947927B (en)||Cavity heat conduction heat-resistant metal die-casting die|
|CN202519274U (en)||Copper cooling column|
|CN210188404U (en)||Aluminum mould with water-cooling structure|
|CN217370459U (en)||Powder metallurgy round pin base mould|