CN215582943U - Salamander breeding frame - Google PatentsSalamander breeding frame Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215582943U CN215582943U CN202120664969.4U CN202120664969U CN215582943U CN 215582943 U CN215582943 U CN 215582943U CN 202120664969 U CN202120664969 U CN 202120664969U CN 215582943 U CN215582943 U CN 215582943U
- Prior art keywords
- stainless steel
- steel frame
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 241000269333 Caudata Species 0.000 title claims abstract description 20
- 230000001488 breeding Effects 0.000 title description 8
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000011120 plywood Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000008929 regeneration Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000011069 regeneration method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 3
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 2
- 241000195493 Cryptophyta Species 0.000 description 2
- 241000220317 Rosa Species 0.000 description 2
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001172 regenerating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000004556 Brain Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000000987 Immune System Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 241001272720 Medialuna californiensis Species 0.000 description 1
- 241001465754 Metazoa Species 0.000 description 1
- 229910004682 ON-OFF Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 206010039580 Scar Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000000056 organs Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 231100000241 scar Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 230000037390 scarring Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000037387 scars Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000017423 tissue regeneration Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a salamander culture frame which comprises a stainless steel frame, wherein six laminates are fixedly connected to the inner wall of the stainless steel frame, adjusting bolts are arranged at four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the stainless steel frame, water collecting grooves which are obliquely arranged are arranged on the outer walls of the tops of the six laminates, ten culture groove mechanisms are arranged on the inner wall of the bottom of each water collecting groove, water injection pipes are fixedly connected to the outer walls of the bottoms of the five laminates and the inner wall of the top of the stainless steel frame, one end of each water injection pipe is connected to a water inlet layer valve, ten water inlet valves are arranged on the outer walls of the water injection pipes, and each culture groove mechanism comprises a culture groove. According to the utility model, through the matching between the culture tank mechanism and the water inlet valve, the water in the culture tank mechanism can be rapidly replaced conveniently, and meanwhile, through the matching between the water collecting tank, the vertical return pipe and the three-way pipe of the drain valve, the impurities in the water collecting tank can be discharged conveniently.
The utility model relates to the technical field of salamander culture, in particular to a salamander culture frame.
Salamanders are one of the most vital animals in nature, and are considered as a template for perfect regeneration. They are capable of regenerating not only limbs but also organs within the body. Salamanders' tissue regeneration process does not produce scars, almost perfectly replicates the pre-damaged areas, and the regenerative capacity is far more than that, its entire set of structures can regenerate, including the most important brain and spine. When the mouse and human are injured, important functions of an immune system cannot participate in the injury, so that scarring is caused to prevent a regeneration process, and researchers recently obtain a full gene system group of salamanders and hopefully uncover a natural regeneration mode.
Salamander requires relatively higher to quality of water at the breed in-process, needs often clear up quality of water, and current breed frame function is single relatively in the use, can't provide good environment for the salamander.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to solve the defects in the prior art and provides a salamander culture frame.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a salamander breeding frame, includes the stainless steel frame, six plywoods of the equal fixedly connected with of inner wall of stainless steel frame, the four corners department of stainless steel frame bottom outer wall all is provided with adjusting bolt, six the plywoods top outer wall all is provided with the water catch bowl that the slope was placed, and water catch bowl bottom inner wall is provided with ten breed groove mechanisms, wherein five the equal fixedly connected with water injection pipe of plywoods bottom outer wall and stainless steel frame top inner wall, and the one end of water pipe is connected at the water inlet layer valve, the water injection pipe outer wall is provided with ten water intaking valves respectively, breed groove mechanism including breeding the groove, breed the equal fixedly connected with of inner wall in groove and intake the unhurried current ware, and the water intaking valve is connected on intaking the unhurried current ware through the pipe respectively, be connected with same perpendicular wet return between the water catch bowl, and half moon-shaped bleeder vent has all been seted up to the outer wall of perpendicular wet return.
Preferably, the outer wall of the bottom of the vertical water return pipe is sleeved with a three-way pipe, and one opening of the three-way pipe is connected with a drain valve.
Preferably, the inner wall of the bottom of the stainless steel frame is fixedly connected with a filter box, and the filter box is connected to the three-way pipe through a pipeline.
Preferably, the outer walls of the two sides of the water collecting tank are fixedly connected with a water return tank with a U-shaped structure, the heights of the two ends of the water return tank are different, and the water return tank slopes to a water outlet.
The utility model has the beneficial effects that:
1. this salamander breeds frame through the cooperation between breeding groove mechanism and the water intaking valve, conveniently carries out quick replacement to the water of breeding in the groove mechanism, and the cooperation between water catch bowl, perpendicular wet return and the blowoff valve three-way pipe is convenient for discharge the impurity in the water catch bowl simultaneously.
Figure 1 is a schematic view of a salamander culture frame according to the present invention;
figure 2 is a schematic diagram of a side view structure of a salamander culture frame provided by the utility model.
In the figure: the system comprises a stainless steel frame 1, a filter tank 2, an adjusting bolt 3, a water collecting tank 4, a culture tank mechanism 5, a culture tank 6, a water inlet valve 7, a water inlet layer valve 8, a water inlet main pipe 9, a water inlet flow damper 10, a drain valve 11, a water return tank 12, half-moon-shaped air holes 13, a vertical water return pipe 14 and a tee joint 15.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a salamander culture rack comprises a stainless steel frame 1, six laminates are fixedly connected to the inner wall of the stainless steel frame 1, adjusting bolts 3 are arranged at four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the stainless steel frame 1, the stainless steel frame is conveniently adjusted to be horizontal through the adjusting bolts, water collecting grooves 4 which are obliquely arranged are arranged on the outer walls of the tops of the six laminates, when the culture rack is seen from the front side, the water collecting grooves of each layer are installed in a mode that the front part is low, the back part is high, the left part is low, the right part is high, water in the water collecting grooves can incline towards one corner of the water collecting grooves, water overflowing from the culture grooves can be rapidly discharged into a water return groove after entering the water collecting grooves, no accumulated water is generated in the water collecting grooves, algae breeding can be effectively avoided, ten culture groove mechanisms 5 are arranged on the inner wall of the bottom of the water collecting grooves 4, wherein water injection pipes are fixedly connected to the outer walls of the five bottoms and the inner wall of the top of the stainless steel frame 1, and one end of each water pipe is connected to a water inlet layer valve 8, every layer of valve of intaking on breeding the frame adopts the loose joint to connect, and the user can easily dismantle. Under the general condition, the water inlet pipe is used for a long time, algae and bacteria are easy to breed in the water pipe, the detachable water inlet valve group is convenient for maintenance personnel to disinfect the valve group, the water inlet layer valve can be soaked in a disinfection solution for cleaning and disinfection after being detached, the risk of infecting bacteria of a culture system is effectively reduced, the installation position of the water inlet layer valve is adjusted from the lower part of stainless steel to the right front part of the stainless steel, more longitudinal operation spaces can be vacated, the on-off of the water injection pipe is mainly controlled, ten water inlet valves 7 are respectively arranged on the outer wall of the water injection pipe, the water inlet of each culture tank unit is independently controlled, the culture tank mechanism 5 comprises a culture tank 6, the inner wall of the culture tank 6 is fixedly connected with a water inlet flow damper 10, the water level fluctuation in the culture tank caused by water injection is avoided, the water inlet valves 7 are respectively connected to the water inlet flow damper 10 through pipelines, and the same vertical water return pipe 14 is connected between the water collection tanks 4, and half moon shape bleeder vent 13 has all been seted up to the outer wall of perpendicular wet return 14, the structure is inserted soon that perpendicular wet return adopted, also can easily dismantle, be convenient for wash and disinfect, it is faster to make perpendicular wet return launch, perpendicular wet return 14 bottom outer wall has cup jointed three-way pipe 15, and one of them opening of three-way pipe 15 is connected with blowoff valve 11, conveniently directly discharge impurity during the clearance mounting bracket, 1 bottom inner wall fixedly connected with rose box 2 of stainless steel frame, and rose box 2 passes through the pipe connection on three-way pipe 15, the return water tank 12 of the equal fixedly connected with U-shaped structure of both sides outer wall of catch basin 4, and return water tank 12 both ends are highly different, the downward mouth of a river of the slope.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art should be considered to be within the technical scope of the present invention, and equivalent alternatives or modifications according to the technical solution of the present invention and the inventive concept thereof should be covered by the scope of the present invention.
1. A salamander culture rack comprises a stainless steel frame (1) and is characterized in that six laminates are fixedly connected to the inner wall of the stainless steel frame (1), adjusting bolts (3) are arranged at four corners of the outer wall of the bottom of the stainless steel frame (1), water collecting tanks (4) which are obliquely arranged are arranged on the outer wall of the tops of the six laminates, ten culture tank mechanisms (5) are arranged on the inner wall of the bottoms of the water collecting tanks (4), water injection pipes are fixedly connected to the outer wall of the bottoms of the laminates and the inner wall of the top of the stainless steel frame (1), one ends of the water pipes are connected to a water inlet layer valve (8), ten water inlet valves (7) are arranged on the outer wall of each water injection pipe, each culture tank mechanism (5) comprises a culture tank (6), a water inlet flow damper (10) is fixedly connected to the inner wall of each culture tank (6), and the water inlet valves (7) are respectively connected to the water inlet flow damper (10) through pipelines, the water collecting tank (4) is connected with a vertical water return pipe (14), and half-moon-shaped air holes (13) are formed in the outer wall of the vertical water return pipe (14).
2. A salamander culture frame according to claim 1, wherein the outer wall of the bottom of the vertical backwater pipe (14) is sleeved with a three-way pipe (15), and one opening of the three-way pipe (15) is connected with a blowdown valve (11).
3. A salamander culture shelf according to claim 2, characterized in that the stainless steel frame (1) bottom inner wall fixedly connected with filter box (2), and filter box (2) is connected on three-way pipe (15) through the pipeline.
4. A salamander culture frame according to claim 3, characterized in that the outer wall of both sides of water catch bowl (4) is all fixedly connected with return flume (12) of U-shaped structure, and the height of both ends of return flume (12) is different, and the slope is to the mouth of a river.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120664969.4U CN215582943U (en)||2021-04-01||2021-04-01||Salamander breeding frame|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120664969.4U CN215582943U (en)||2021-04-01||2021-04-01||Salamander breeding frame|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215582943U true CN215582943U (en)||2022-01-21|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120664969.4U Active CN215582943U (en)||2021-04-01||2021-04-01||Salamander breeding frame|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215582943U (en)|
- 2021-04-01 CN CN202120664969.4U patent/CN215582943U/en active Active
|CN207054439U (en)||New swine rearing drinking device|
|CN201091653Y (en)||Filth collection seat of nursing machine|
|CN107318683A (en)||A kind of scale pig-breeding water system device|
|CN201595081U (en)||Shrimp and crab individual cultivation system|
|CN212545116U (en)||Take ventilation system's laying hen rearging cage|
|CN215582943U (en)||Salamander breeding frame|
|CN2901862Y (en)||Circulation and automatic filtration type aquarium|
|CN208279448U (en)||A kind of sanitary sewage filter device|
|CN108812846B (en)||Freshwater fish processing platform convenient for removing scales|
|CN209824862U (en)||Single pond recirculating aquaculture system|
|CN208956744U (en)||A kind of crab industrial aquaculture water circulation system|
|CN208087442U (en)||A kind of energy-saving pig-breeding house|
|CN208242560U (en)||Spray equipment is used in a kind of cultivation of deer|
|CN105434127B (en)||Human body intelligent care instrument|
|CN110357330A (en)||A kind of ultrasound sewage nitrogen removing device|
|CN109452666A (en)||A kind of water circulation type vegetables flusher|
|CN214758671U (en)||Filter system of washing-free cotton bottom filter fish tank|
|CN108575766A (en)||A kind of novel piglet pig house|
|CN215460811U (en)||Type of washing adjustable type traditional chinese medical science gynaecology washes equipment|
|CN217012196U (en)||Intelligent environment-friendly beef cattle breeding shed|
|CN207369899U (en)||A kind of aquaculture pond|
|CN215602562U (en)||Automatically cleaning loop filter milk cow trough|
|CN213306930U (en)||Novel aquarium circulation life-sustaining device of high load water fluctuation resistance|
|CN207325420U (en)||A kind of medical instrument circulates perfusion cleaning device|
|CN206747113U (en)||Mouse metabolism cage cleaning equipment|