CN215309281U - Suction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing - Google PatentsSuction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215309281U CN215309281U CN202121201183.5U CN202121201183U CN215309281U CN 215309281 U CN215309281 U CN 215309281U CN 202121201183 U CN202121201183 U CN 202121201183U CN 215309281 U CN215309281 U CN 215309281U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000443 aerosol Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 31
- 239000003595 mist Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 claims description 31
- 210000000988 Bone and Bones Anatomy 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000007779 soft material Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 abstract description 27
- 210000002345 respiratory system Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 230000003044 adaptive Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 206010011224 Cough Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 206010038683 Respiratory disease Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 238000000889 atomisation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004301 light adaptation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000004874 lower jaw Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 210000004873 upper jaw Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 206010067484 Adverse reaction Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000006673 Asthma Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010064913 Bronchial disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010006451 Bronchitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000006545 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000000088 Lip Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000001572 Mycoplasma Pneumonia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 201000008235 Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010039083 Rhinitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 235000013559 Schnittsellerie Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 244000169997 Schnittsellerie Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010044684 Trismus Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 241000700605 Viruses Species 0.000 description 1
- 201000009230 common cold Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000008197 laryngitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004750 melt-blown nonwoven Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000009240 nasopharyngitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000000056 organs Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 201000007100 pharyngitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000002685 pulmonary Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000638 stimulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001225 therapeutic Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical instruments and provides an atomizing buccal suction nozzle and an atomizer. The whole cavity of the atomizing buccal suction nozzle provided by the utility model is streamlined, the front part of the cavity is flat and the back part of the cavity is round and thick, the middle aerosol caching cavity can cache medicine mist, a certain adaptive time can be provided for a patient, and the stress reaction caused by that a large amount of medicine mist which is suddenly sprayed directly enters the respiratory tract of the patient can be avoided by matching the structure of the drainage cavity.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical instruments, in particular to an atomizing buccal suction nozzle and an atomizer.
The buccal atomizing mouthpiece is mainly used for matching with a medical atomizer to treat various upper and lower respiratory diseases, such as common cold, cough, rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial diseases, bronchitis, mycoplasma pneumonia, pulmonary infection and other respiratory diseases. It directly acts on target organs, and has the advantages of rapid onset of drug action, good therapeutic effect, less adverse reaction of the whole body, no need of deliberate coordination of patients, etc.
However, the existing atomizer mouthpiece on the market has many defects, the design of the mist outlet of the mouthpiece is unreasonable, the mouthpiece is separated, the mist is easy to leak, the structure is not suitable for being continuously held, and the upper jaw and the lower jaw can be cramped when people keep the mouth for a long time. The mouthpiece is unreasonable in internal design, so that the aerosol can easily collide the wall to form a large amount of water drops, the liquid medicine is wasted, when the aerosol is large in volume, the aerosol directly enters the respiratory tract without any buffer, stress reaction can be generated, and the mouthpiece is particularly unfavorable for the old and children.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The embodiment of the utility model aims to provide an atomizing buccal suction nozzle and an atomizer, which can solve the problems that the existing atomizer is unreasonable in mouthpiece design, and medicine mist directly enters the respiratory tract of a patient to easily cause stress reaction.
The embodiment of the utility model adopts the following technical scheme for solving the technical problems:
the utility model provides a suction nozzle is sucked in atomizing, includes aerial fog buffer memory chamber, aerial fog buffer memory chamber one end is equipped with the connector that is used for connecting the atomizer nozzle, aerial fog buffer memory chamber other end is equipped with the drainage chamber, drainage chamber fixedly connected with platykurtic suck out fog nozzle.
Optionally, the maximum diameter of the aerosol buffer cavity is larger than the diameter of the connection port.
Optionally, a convection hole is formed in the cavity wall of the aerosol cache cavity.
Optionally, a filter layer is arranged on the convection hole.
Optionally, the cavity walls on the two sides of the drainage cavity are in an inverted cone shape, and the cavity walls of the inverted cone shape are bound in the mouth-sucking mist outlet nozzle.
Optionally, the mouth is provided with an anti-drop labial bone.
Optionally, the opening of the buccal spray nozzle is arc-shaped.
Optionally, an aerosol guiding structure is arranged at an end of the buccal aerosol outlet nozzle, and the aerosol guiding structure is used for guiding the aerosol to diffuse in the mouth.
Optionally, the buccal fog outlet nozzle is made of a soft material.
The embodiment of the utility model also adopts the following technical scheme for solving the technical problems:
the utility model provides an atomizer, the atomizer includes the aforesaid atomizing mouth suction nozzle, atomizing mouth suction nozzle with the connection can be dismantled to the atomizer.
Compared with the prior art, the atomizing buccal suction nozzle provided by the utility model comprises an aerosol cache cavity, wherein one end of the aerosol cache cavity is provided with a connecting port for connecting an atomizer atomizing nozzle, the other end of the aerosol cache cavity is provided with a drainage cavity, and the drainage cavity is fixedly connected with a flat buccal atomizing nozzle. The whole cavity of the atomizing buccal suction nozzle provided by the utility model is streamlined, the front part is flat, the back part is round and thick, the middle aerosol buffer cavity can buffer medicine mist, a certain adaptation time is provided for a patient, and the structure of the drainage cavity is matched, so that stress reaction caused by that a large amount of medicine mist sprayed suddenly directly enters the respiratory tract of the patient can be avoided. The suction nozzle is sucked in atomizing design details everywhere can make the patient more comfortable that uses, can let the patient suck when using more easily and be difficult to drop including the design of anti-drop labial bone, and aerial fog guide structure makes things convenient for the medicine fog to spread in patient's oral cavity, and soft use that is sucked out the fog nozzle and has optimized the user is experienced etc..
One or more embodiments are illustrated by way of example in the accompanying drawings, which correspond to the figures in which like reference numerals refer to similar elements and which are not to scale unless otherwise specified.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic front view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a side schematic view of the present invention;
fig. 4 is an exemplary view of an aerosol guiding structure of a buccal mouthpiece of the present invention.
In the figure: connector 1, aerial fog buffer memory chamber 2, convection current hole 21, drainage chamber 3, hold fog mouth 4, anti-drop labial bone 41.
In order to facilitate an understanding of the utility model, the utility model is described in more detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings and specific examples. It will be understood that when an element is referred to as being "secured to" another element, it can be directly on the other element or intervening elements may also be present. When an element is referred to as being "connected" to another element, it can be directly connected to the other element or intervening elements may be present. As used in this specification, the terms "upper," "lower," "inner," "outer," "vertical," "horizontal," and the like are used in the orientation or positional relationship indicated in the drawings for convenience in describing the utility model and simplicity in description, and do not indicate or imply that the referenced devices or elements must be in a particular orientation, constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and are not to be considered limiting of the utility model. As used herein, the term "and/or" includes any and all combinations of one or more of the associated listed items.
It should be noted that, if not conflicting, the various features of the embodiments of the present invention may be combined with each other within the scope of the utility model, and the front schematic view and the side schematic view depicted in fig. 2 and 3 are only used from the perspective of the schematic view and are not intended to limit the front or side of the device. The technical features mentioned in the different embodiments of the utility model described below can be combined with each other as long as they do not conflict with each other.
Referring to fig. 1, an embodiment of the present invention provides an atomizing buccal suction nozzle, including an aerosol buffer cavity 2, one end of the aerosol buffer cavity 2 is provided with a connection port 1 for connecting an atomizer spray nozzle, the other end of the aerosol buffer cavity 2 is provided with a drainage cavity 3, and the drainage cavity 3 is fixedly connected with a flat buccal spray nozzle 4. When a patient starts the atomizer for atomization treatment, the sprayed medicine mist directly enters the respiratory tract without any buffer, so that the patient can generate stress reaction, and particularly, the patient who is old people or children and the like can be choked. Aerial fog buffer memory chamber 2 is used for buffer memory medicine fog, avoids medicine fog collision each other too much to gather into drop of water. When the medicine fog is sprayed out, the medicine fog firstly passes through the gas fog caching cavity 2 and is cached in the gas fog caching cavity 2, the flowing speed of the medicine fog is slowed down through the drainage cavity 3, and finally the medicine fog is introduced into the oral cavity of a patient, so that the patient has sufficient time to adapt to the stimulation of the medicine fog or is matched with the treatment of inhaling the medicine fog. The mouth-sucking mist outlet nozzle 4 is designed to be flat instead of a common cylindrical shape, is more suitable for the mouth shape of a patient, is comfortable and convenient to suck, and avoids upper and lower jaw cramps caused by too long time of sucking when the patient is treated.
Optionally, the maximum diameter of the aerosol buffer cavity 2 is larger than the diameter of the connection port 1. The cavity of aerial fog buffer memory chamber 2 is bulky, and the chamber wall is the cambered surface as shown in figures 1 to 3, can avoid appearing the medicine fog or the steam refluence of patient's exhalation and lead to polluting the condition such as atomizer screen cloth.
Optionally, a convection hole 21 is formed in the cavity wall of the aerosol cache cavity 2. Convection hole 21 can be established to two the both sides of the chamber wall in aerial fog buffer memory chamber 2 correspond the setting, convection hole 21 can make things convenient for the patient to take a breath, also can accelerate the medicine fog flow, avoids atomizing to hold the inside atmospheric pressure imbalance of suction nozzle and leads to the condition emergence that the medicine fog is detained and is gathered. The size of the convection hole 21 is not typically designed to be too large to prevent the continued leakage of the mist.
Optionally, a filter layer is disposed on the convection hole 21. The filter layer can be materials such as melt-blown non-woven fabrics, and the gas that the patient expired carries out filtration treatment through the filter layer, prevents that the patient from discharging bacterium or virus to the polluted environment in the air.
Optionally, referring to fig. 2, the cavity walls on both sides of the drainage cavity 3 are inverted-cone-shaped, and the inverted-cone-shaped cavity walls are constricted in the mouth nozzle 4. Drainage chamber 3 is used for guiding the medicine fog to sucking out fog mouth 4, and when the medicine fog volume was too big, the speed that aerial fog flows can be postponed in the back taper chamber wall in drainage chamber 3, and the control medicine fog can not choke because of flowing speed is too fast and lead to the patient to cough.
Optionally, referring to fig. 1 or fig. 2, the mouth outlet nozzle 4 is provided with an anti-falling lip 41. The opening part outside of sucking out fog mouth 4 is provided with round anti-drop labial bone 41, can be soft materials such as rubber or silica gel material etc. compare in the design of common level and smooth suction nozzle, anti-drop labial bone 41 can let the patient suck when using more easily and be difficult to drop, also can reduce revealing of medicine fog.
Optionally, the opening of the buccal mist outlet nozzle 4 is arc-shaped. Referring to fig. 1 or fig. 3, the opening is designed to be arc-shaped to better fit the mouth of a person, so that the patient can use the oral cavity more comfortably.
Optionally, an aerosol guiding structure is arranged at the end of the buccal aerosol outlet nozzle 4, and the aerosol guiding structure is used for guiding the aerosol to diffuse in the mouth. Referring to fig. 4, fig. 4 shows an example of an aerosol guiding structure, wherein an outward-expanding inclined surface is arranged inside an opening of the mouth mist outlet nozzle 4, so as to conveniently guide the medicinal mist to diffuse in the oral cavity of a patient and reach the respiratory tract and the lung, thereby ensuring the treatment effect. In other embodiments, the aerosol guiding structure may be other structures, such as an outwardly expanding arc structure.
Optionally, the buccal mist outlet nozzle 4 is made of a soft material. The soft material can be silica gel or rubber products and the like, does not damage the oral cavity of a patient, and is particularly convenient for the patient with small age to use.
The whole cavity of the atomizing buccal suction nozzle provided by the utility model is streamlined, the front part is flat, the back part is round and thick, the middle aerosol buffer cavity can buffer medicine mist, a certain adaptation time is provided for a patient, and the structure of the drainage cavity is matched, so that stress reaction caused by that a large amount of medicine mist sprayed suddenly directly enters the respiratory tract of the patient can be avoided. The suction nozzle is sucked in atomizing design details everywhere can make the patient more comfortable that uses, can let the patient suck when using and more easily and be difficult to drop including the design of anti-drop labial bone, and aerial fog guide structure makes things convenient for the medicine fog to spread in patient's oral cavity, and soft mouth of sucking out is used more comfortable and can not harm user's oral cavity, has optimized user's use and has experienced etc..
The embodiment of the utility model provides an atomizer, which comprises the atomizing mouth suction nozzle, wherein the atomizing mouth suction nozzle is detachably connected with the atomizer in a threaded connection mode, a buckling connection mode or other detachable connection modes, and a connection port of the atomizing mouth suction nozzle is correspondingly arranged with a mist outlet of the atomizer, for example, the atomization mouth suction nozzle is respectively provided with an internal thread and an external thread which are matched with each other. Please refer to the above embodiments where the atomizing mouthpiece is not described in detail, and the description is omitted here.
Finally, it should be noted that: the above examples are only intended to illustrate the technical solution of the present invention, but not to limit it; within the idea of the utility model, also technical features in the above embodiments or in different embodiments may be combined and there are many other variations of the different aspects of the utility model as described above, which are not provided in detail for the sake of brevity; although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art that: the technical solutions described in the foregoing embodiments may still be modified, or some technical features may be equivalently replaced; and the modifications or the substitutions do not make the essence of the corresponding technical solutions depart from the scope of the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a suction nozzle is sucked in atomizing, its characterized in that, includes aerial fog buffer memory chamber (2), aerial fog buffer memory chamber (2) one end is equipped with connector (1) that is used for connecting the atomizer nozzle, aerial fog buffer memory chamber (2) other end is equipped with drainage chamber (3), drainage chamber (3) fixedly connected with platykurtic suck out fog mouth (4).
2. The atomizing buccal mouthpiece according to claim 1, characterized in that the maximum diameter of the aerosol buffer chamber (2) is larger than the diameter of the connection port (1).
3. The atomizing buccal mouthpiece according to claim 1, characterized in that the cavity wall of the aerosol buffer cavity (2) is provided with convection holes (21).
4. An atomising buccal mouthpiece according to claim 3, characterised in that a filter layer is provided over the convection holes (21).
5. The atomizing mouth-sucking suction nozzle according to claim 1, characterized in that the cavity walls on both sides of the drainage cavity (3) are in the shape of an inverted cone, and the inverted cone cavity walls are constricted in the mouth-sucking mist outlet nozzle (4).
6. The atomizing mouthpiece of claim 1, characterized in that the buccal mouthpiece (4) is provided with an anti-drop labial bone (41).
7. The atomizing buccal mouthpiece according to claim 1, characterized in that the mouth of the buccal mouthpiece (4) is arc-shaped.
8. The atomizing buccal mouthpiece according to claim 1, characterized in that the buccal mouthpiece (4) end is provided with an aerosol guiding structure for guiding the aerosol to spread in the mouth.
9. The atomizing buccal mouthpiece according to claim 1, characterized in that the buccal mouthpiece (4) is of soft material.
10. An atomizer, characterized in that the atomizer comprises the atomizing mouth nozzle of any one of claims 1-9, the atomizing mouth nozzle being detachably connected with the atomizer.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121201183.5U CN215309281U (en)||2021-05-31||2021-05-31||Suction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121201183.5U CN215309281U (en)||2021-05-31||2021-05-31||Suction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215309281U true CN215309281U (en)||2021-12-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121201183.5U Active CN215309281U (en)||2021-05-31||2021-05-31||Suction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215309281U (en)|
- 2021-05-31 CN CN202121201183.5U patent/CN215309281U/en active Active
|US5027809A (en)||"Peeper" performance hand held nebuilizer attachment with adjustability of expiratory pressures and expiratory restriction|
|IL144988A (en)||Nasal delivery device|
|CN109481762B (en)||Pediatric sputum aspirator|
|US20120174917A1 (en)||Press-type medical nebulizer and pressing means thereof|
|CN109663186A (en)||A kind of Respiratory Medicine adjuvant therapy device|
|CN208436187U (en)||A kind of Novel pediatric vaporizer|
|CN206715012U (en)||A kind of vaporizer|
|CN208959015U (en)||A kind of nebulizer|
|TWM437725U (en)||Respiratory equipment|
|CN107029325A (en)||A kind of paediatrics modified constant temperature atomization inhaling face shield|
|CN215309281U (en)||Suction nozzle and atomizer are sucked in atomizing|
|CN215135079U (en)||Improved buccal atomizer|
|CN205598370U (en)||Atomizer with multi -functional grafting device|
|CN107551361A (en)||A kind of atomizing face mask|
|CN208809240U (en)||A kind of medicine atomizer for saving dose|
|CN208741672U (en)||A kind of low-residual type nebulizer|
|CN208905882U (en)||A kind of attachment device for atomizer|
|CN208097095U (en)||A kind of medical atomized nose cup|
|CN208838792U (en)||A kind of novel atomized cup|
|CN208525585U (en)||A kind of atomization face cup|
|CN205814834U (en)||A kind of emergency department inhalation device|
|CN204932497U (en)||Medicine atomizer|
|CN208893382U (en)||A kind of Pneumatic drug inhalator|
|CN215024232U (en)||Oxygen atomizer capable of being used in lying mode|
|CN210121281U (en)||Department of respiration uses liquid medicine atomizing device|