CN215293892U - Colliery pipeline fixing device down - Google PatentsColliery pipeline fixing device down Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215293892U CN215293892U CN202122014138.5U CN202122014138U CN215293892U CN 215293892 U CN215293892 U CN 215293892U CN 202122014138 U CN202122014138 U CN 202122014138U CN 215293892 U CN215293892 U CN 215293892U
- Prior art keywords
- connecting block
- fixedly connected
- fixing device
- pipeline fixing
- Prior art date
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 210000000282 Nails Anatomy 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004301 light adaptation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002002 slurry Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a coal mine underground pipeline fixing device, which comprises an upper seat and a lower seat, wherein both sides of the lower seat are fixedly connected with fixing hook plates; the locking mechanism is fixed on two sides of the upper seat and comprises a third connecting block fixed on the side face of the upper seat, the inner side of the third connecting block is movably connected with a fourth connecting block through a cylindrical pin, one end of the fourth connecting block is fixedly connected with a long rod, one side of the long rod is integrally and fixedly connected with a first connecting block, the inner side of the first connecting block is movably connected with a second connecting block through a cylindrical pin, one end of the second connecting block is fixedly connected with an adjusting rod, the adjusting rod comprises a sleeve and an inner tube, the inner tube is slidably connected to the inner wall of the sleeve, a plurality of groups of adjusting holes are formed in the inner tube, positioning holes are formed in the sleeve, bolts are arranged in the positioning holes and the adjusting holes, and one end of the adjusting rod is fixedly connected with a hook through screws; the lateral wall of going up the seat still is fixed with safe latch mechanism, the bottom of lower seat still fixedly connected with supporting mechanism.
The utility model relates to a colliery technical field, in particular to colliery pipeline fixing device down.
Coal mines are areas where people exploit coal resources in coal-rich mining areas, a series of tunnels reaching the coal body and excavated in coal seams are excavated from the ground to the underground in order to exploit underground coal, and are called as underground mines, and water supply, water drainage, slurry discharge, ventilation and gas discharge gas in the underground coal mines are all conveyed by adopting pipelines.
For example, publication numbers are: the patent of CN210978756U, including a base, the top of the base is fixedly connected with a lower tube seat, the top of the lower tube seat is provided with a lower tube groove, an upper tube seat is arranged right above the lower tube seat, the bottom of the upper tube seat and the position of the lower tube groove are correspondingly provided with an upper tube groove, the lower tube groove and the upper tube groove are both fixedly connected with a buffer pad, the bottom of the upper tube seat and the two sides of the upper tube groove are both provided with square grooves, the square grooves and the center of the square grooves are both fixedly connected with a fixed rod, by arranging the upper tube seat, the lower tube seat, the square plates, the limit grooves and the round rods, the problems that the coal mine lower tube is generally fixed on the side wall of the mine collar through the bolts and the tools are needed to be used when the tubes need to be replaced, the bolts are required to be lifted one by one, which is time-consuming and labor consuming and increases the workload of workers are solved; although the device can be used for quickly fixing and disassembling the pipeline, the device can only be used for fixing the pipeline with a single size, and the change is not flexible; therefore, the fixing device for the underground coal mine pipeline is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In view of this, the embodiment of the present invention provides a fixing device for a coal mine pipeline, so as to solve or alleviate the technical problems in the prior art, and at least provide a useful choice.
The embodiment of the utility model provides a technical scheme is so realized: the device comprises an upper seat and a lower seat, wherein both sides of the lower seat are fixedly connected with fixed hook plates; the locking mechanism is fixed on each of two sides of the upper seat and comprises a third connecting block fixed on the side face of the upper seat, the inner side of the third connecting block is movably connected with a fourth connecting block through a cylindrical pin, one end of the fourth connecting block is fixedly connected with a long rod, one side of the long rod is integrally and fixedly connected with a first connecting block, the inner side of the first connecting block is movably connected with a second connecting block through a cylindrical pin, one end of the second connecting block is fixedly connected with an adjusting rod, and one end of the adjusting rod is fixedly connected with a hook through a screw; the lateral wall of going up the seat still is fixed with safe latch mechanism, the bottom of lower seat still fixedly connected with supporting mechanism.
In some embodiments, the adjusting rod comprises a sleeve and an inner tube, the inner tube is slidably connected to the inner wall of the sleeve, the inner tube is provided with a plurality of adjusting holes, the sleeve is provided with a positioning hole, and a bolt is arranged in the positioning hole and the adjusting hole.
In some embodiments, the supporting mechanism comprises a base platform, the upper end of the base platform is fixedly connected with a supporting column through a screw, the top end of the supporting column is fixedly connected with a supporting plate through a screw, a damping mechanism is arranged on the supporting plate, and each corner of the base platform is provided with a fixing nail.
In some embodiments, the safety lock mechanism comprises a blocking rod fixedly connected to the side surface of the upper seat through a screw, and the safety lock mechanism further comprises two annular rings, and a connecting rod is welded between the two annular rings.
In some embodiments, the inner sides of the upper seat and the lower seat are provided with pipe grooves, and the surfaces of the pipe grooves are raised pads made of anti-skid materials.
In some embodiments, the damping mechanism comprises a supporting rod movably connected inside the supporting plate, an upper limiting plate is fixedly connected to the outer circumferential wall of the supporting rod, a spring is arranged between the upper limiting plate and the supporting plate, the top end of the supporting rod is fixedly connected to the bottom end of the lower seat, and the lower limiting plate is welded to one end of the supporting rod after penetrating through the supporting plate.
In some embodiments, the two annular rings are sized to fit the stop bar.
In some embodiments, the third connecting block and the fourth connecting block are connected by a cylindrical pin to form a hinge structure, and the first connecting block and the second connecting block are connected by a cylindrical pin to form a hinge structure.
The embodiment of the utility model provides a owing to adopt above technical scheme, it has following advantage:
1. the utility model provides a colliery pipeline fixing device down, locking mechanism can be quick fix the pipeline with the cooperation of fixed hook plate, labour saving and time saving, through the regulation of adjusting the pole, can fix the pipeline of different pipe diameters, nimble regulation and simple and convenient practice thrift the cost again, and the non-skid projection pad can effectually prevent that the pipeline from sliding between seat of honour and lower seat, makes fixed pipeline more stable, has protected the pipeline outer wall can not appear scotching.
2. The utility model provides a colliery pipeline fixing device down, makes through the support column have the space between base station and the backup pad, reserves the space for damper pushes down, makes firmly pricking on ground of base station through the staple.
3. The utility model provides a colliery is pipeline fixing device down, will have two rings ring snare of connecting rod on the shelves pole, prevent effectively that the vibrations that the pipeline produced from making locking mechanism drop, great increase the security.
The foregoing summary is provided for the purpose of description only and is not intended to be limiting in any way. In addition to the illustrative aspects, embodiments, and features described above, further aspects, embodiments, and features of the present invention will be readily apparent by reference to the drawings and following detailed description.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present application or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings needed to be used in the embodiments or technical descriptions will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present application, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to the drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the structure of FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a bottom view of the structure of FIG. 1;
fig. 4 is an enlarged view of the security lock mechanism of fig. 1.
Reference numerals: 1-base station, 2-fixing nail, 3-support column, 4-lower seat, 5-safety lock mechanism, 6-upper seat, 7-fixing hook plate, 8-support plate, 9-lower limit plate, 10-spring, 11-upper limit plate, 12-support rod, 13-pipe groove, 14-long rod, 15-first connecting block, 16-second connecting block, 17-bolt, 18-adjusting rod, 19-hook, 20-inner pipe, 21-adjusting hole, 22-sleeve pipe, 23-third connecting block, 24-fourth connecting block, 25-stop rod, 26-annular ring and 27-connecting rod.
In the following, only certain exemplary embodiments are briefly described. As those skilled in the art will recognize, the described embodiments may be modified in various different ways, all without departing from the spirit or scope of the present invention. Accordingly, the drawings and description are to be regarded as illustrative in nature, and not as restrictive.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "center", "longitudinal", "lateral", "length", "width", "thickness", "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", "clockwise", "counterclockwise", "axial", "radial", "circumferential", and the like, indicate the orientation or positional relationship based on the orientation or positional relationship shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
Furthermore, the terms "first", "second" and "first" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated. Thus, a feature defined as "first" or "second" may explicitly or implicitly include one or more of that feature. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless specifically limited otherwise.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "fixed" are to be construed broadly and may, for example, be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally formed; the connection can be mechanical connection, electrical connection or communication; either directly or indirectly through intervening media, either internally or in any other relationship. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood according to specific situations by those skilled in the art.
In the present disclosure, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the first feature "on" or "under" the second feature may comprise direct contact between the first and second features, or may comprise contact between the first and second features not directly. Also, the first feature being "on," "above" and "over" the second feature includes the first feature being directly on and obliquely above the second feature, or merely indicating that the first feature is at a higher level than the second feature. A first feature being "under," "below," and "beneath" a second feature includes the first feature being directly above and obliquely above the second feature, or simply meaning that the first feature is at a lesser level than the second feature.
Embodiments of the present invention will be described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings.
As shown in fig. 1-4, a fixing device for a coal mine underground pipeline comprises an upper seat 6 and a lower seat 4, wherein both sides of the lower seat 4 are fixedly connected with fixing hook plates 7; the locking mechanism is fixed on both sides of the upper seat 6, the locking mechanism comprises a third connecting block 23 fixed on the side surface of the upper seat 6, the inner side of the third connecting block 23 is movably connected with a fourth connecting block 24 through a cylindrical pin, the third connecting block 23 and the fourth connecting block 24 are connected through the cylindrical pin to form a hinge structure, one end of the fourth connecting block 24 is fixedly connected with a long rod 14, the fourth connecting block 24 and the long rod 14 can be welded and fixed or fixed integrally, in this case, preferably, one end of the long rod 14 is integrally fixed with the fourth connecting block 24, one side of the long rod 14 is integrally and fixedly connected with a first connecting block 15, the inner side of the first connecting block 15 is movably connected with a second connecting block 16 through the cylindrical pin, the first connecting block 15 and the second connecting block 16 form the hinge structure through the cylindrical pin, and one end of the second connecting block 16 is fixedly connected with an adjusting rod 18, the adjusting rod 18 comprises a sleeve 22 and an inner tube 20, the inner tube 20 is slidably connected to the inner wall of the sleeve 22, the inner tube 20 is provided with a plurality of groups of adjusting holes 21, the sleeve 22 is provided with positioning holes, bolts 17 are arranged in the positioning holes and the adjusting holes 21, one end of the adjusting rod 18 is fixedly connected with a hook 19 through screws, and the locking mechanism can be matched with the fixed hook plate 7 to quickly fix pipelines, so that the adjusting rod is time-saving and labor-saving, and the pipelines with different pipe diameters can be fixed through adjustment of the adjusting rod 18, so that flexible adjustment is realized, simplicity and convenience are realized, and the cost is saved; the inner sides of the upper seat 6 and the lower seat 4 are provided with pipe grooves 13, the surfaces of the pipe grooves 13 are provided with anti-skid raised pads, and the anti-skid raised pads can effectively prevent pipelines from sliding between the upper seat 6 and the lower seat 4, so that the fixed pipelines are more stable, and the outer walls of the pipelines are protected from being scratched; the lateral wall of seat 6 still is fixed with safety lock mechanism 5, the bottom of lower seat 4 still fixedly connected with supporting mechanism.
In order to alleviate the vibration generated by the external force and protect the pipeline in the embodiment, the supporting mechanism comprises a base platform 1, the upper end of the base station 1 is fixedly connected with a supporting column 3 through a screw, the top end of the supporting column 3 is fixedly connected with a supporting plate 8 through a screw, a damping mechanism is arranged on the supporting plate 8, a gap is reserved between the base platform 1 and the supporting plate 8 through the supporting columns 3 to reserve a space for the damping mechanism to press down, the damping mechanism comprises a supporting rod 12 movably connected with the inside of a supporting plate 8, an upper limiting plate 11 is fixedly connected with the circumferential outer wall of the supporting rod 12, a spring 10 is arranged between the upper limiting plate 11 and the supporting plate 8, the top end of the supporting rod 12 is fixedly connected with the bottom end of a lower seat 4, one end of the supporting rod 12 penetrates through the supporting plate 8 and is welded with a lower limiting plate 9, each corner of the base platform 1 is provided with a fixing nail 2, and the base platform 1 is firmly tied on the ground through the fixing nails 2.
In this embodiment, in order to prevent that locking mechanism from appearing the obscission owing to vibrations, safety lock mechanism 5 includes shelves pole 25, shelves pole 25 passes through screw fixed connection in the side of seat of honour 6, safety lock mechanism 5 still includes two annular rings 26, the size and the shelves pole 25 looks adaptation of two annular rings 26, the welding has connecting rod 27 between two annular rings 26, and two annular rings 26 that will have connecting rod 27 overlap on shelves pole 25, effectively prevent that the vibrations that the pipeline produced make locking mechanism drop, great increase the security.
The working principle is as follows: the base platform 1 is placed at a proper position, the base platform 1 is firmly fixed on the ground through the fixing nail 2, the pipeline is placed on the pipe groove 13 of the lower seat 4, then the upper seat 6 is gently placed on the pipeline, the length of the adjusting rod 18 is adjusted to adapt to the size of the pipe diameter, through the length of bolt 17 fixed regulation pole 18, with stock 14 pulling downwards, make crotch 19 fix the inboard at fixed hook plate 7, push up stock 14 to between the shelves pole 25 immediately, the annular ring 26 cover that will have connecting rod 27 is on shelves pole 25, the pipe box 13 inner wall between seat 6 and the lower seat 4 is provided with the raised anti-skidding pad, the raised anti-skidding pad can effectually prevent that the pipeline from sliding between seat 6 and lower seat 4, make fixed pipeline more stable, protected the pipeline outer wall can not appear scotching, damper can effectually alleviate external force and the produced vibrations of pipeline self through spring 10.
The above description is only for the specific embodiments of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art can easily think of various changes or substitutions within the technical scope of the present invention, which should be covered by the scope of the present invention. Therefore, the protection scope of the present invention shall be subject to the protection scope of the claims.
1. The utility model provides a colliery pipeline fixing device down, includes upper bracket (6) and lower seat (4), its characterized in that: both sides of the lower seat (4) are fixedly connected with fixed hook plates (7); the locking mechanism is fixed on each of two sides of the upper seat (6) and comprises a third connecting block (23) fixed on the side face of the upper seat (6), the inner side of the third connecting block (23) is movably connected with a fourth connecting block (24) through a cylindrical pin, one end of the fourth connecting block (24) is fixedly connected with a long rod (14), one side of the long rod (14) is integrally and fixedly connected with a first connecting block (15), the inner side of the first connecting block (15) is movably connected with a second connecting block (16) through a cylindrical pin, one end of the second connecting block (16) is fixedly connected with an adjusting rod (18), and one end of the adjusting rod (18) is fixedly connected with a hook (19) through a screw; the side wall of the upper seat (6) is further fixed with a safety lock mechanism (5), and the bottom of the lower seat (4) is further fixedly connected with a supporting mechanism.
2. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 1, wherein: the adjusting rod (18) comprises a sleeve (22) and an inner tube (20), the inner tube (20) is connected to the inner wall of the sleeve (22) in a sliding mode, a plurality of groups of adjusting holes (21) are formed in the inner tube (20), a positioning hole is formed in the sleeve (22), and a bolt (17) is arranged in the positioning hole and the adjusting hole (21).
3. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 1, wherein: the supporting mechanism comprises a base platform (1), the upper end of the base platform (1) is fixedly connected with a supporting column (3) through a screw, the top end of the supporting column (3) is fixedly connected with a supporting plate (8) through a screw, a damping mechanism is arranged on the supporting plate (8), and each corner of the base platform (1) is provided with a fixing nail (2).
4. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 1, wherein: safety lock mechanism (5) include shelves pole (25), shelves pole (25) pass through screw fixed connection in the side of upper seat (6), safety lock mechanism (5) still include two annular rings (26), and the welding has connecting rod (27) between two annular rings (26).
5. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 1, wherein: the inner sides of the upper seat (6) and the lower seat (4) are provided with pipe grooves (13), and the surfaces of the pipe grooves (13) are raised pads made of anti-skidding materials.
6. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 3, wherein: damper includes bracing piece (12) of the inside swing joint of backup pad (8), and spacing board (11) are gone up to the circumference outer wall fixedly connected with of bracing piece (12), go up and be provided with spring (10) between spacing board (11) and backup pad (8), the top fixed connection of bracing piece (12) is in the bottom of lower seat (4), and the welding has lower spacing board (9) after one end of bracing piece (12) runs through backup pad (8).
7. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 4, wherein: the two annular rings (26) are matched with the stop lever (25) in size.
8. The coal mine downhole pipeline fixing device of claim 1, wherein: the third connecting block (23) and the fourth connecting block (24) are connected through a cylindrical pin to form a hinge structure, and the first connecting block (15) and the second connecting block (16) form a hinge structure through a cylindrical pin.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122014138.5U CN215293892U (en)||2021-08-25||2021-08-25||Colliery pipeline fixing device down|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202122014138.5U CN215293892U (en)||2021-08-25||2021-08-25||Colliery pipeline fixing device down|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215293892U true CN215293892U (en)||2021-12-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202122014138.5U Active CN215293892U (en)||2021-08-25||2021-08-25||Colliery pipeline fixing device down|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215293892U (en)|
- 2021-08-25 CN CN202122014138.5U patent/CN215293892U/en active Active
|US7914238B2 (en)||Free standing support|
|US8790041B2 (en)||Device for applying a push or pull action on tubes to be laid underground for overcoming water courses or obstacle of other type|
|CN215293892U (en)||Colliery pipeline fixing device down|
|US4682914A (en)||Hydraulic trench support|
|CN208441842U (en)||A kind of shield launching counter-force support system|
|US3224201A (en)||Shoring apparatus|
|CN103615269A (en)||Improved soft rock roadway integral tunneling protection support|
|CN103195439B (en)||For the Multifunctional performing machine of tunnel construction|
|CN210087356U (en)||Geotechnical engineering construction supporting device|
|US20120125692A1 (en)||Force compensator for top drive assembly|
|CN102491166A (en)||Internal expanding pile hanging device|
|JP5856034B2 (en)||Mount for tunnel piping|
|CN210440685U (en)||Liquid supply pipeline laying bracket|
|CN113007445B (en)||Municipal works are pipeline leakage prevention device down worn|
|CN210217831U (en)||Tunnel construction landslide escape way device|
|CN211813185U (en)||Detachable rig jacking device|
|CN110617094A (en)||Shock-absorbing positioning composite grouting anchor rod capable of strengthening anchoring effect|
|CN210740071U (en)||Coal mine lighting equipment convenient to install|
|CN210370582U (en)||Hole-drilling water-injection hole packer|
|WO2006033968A1 (en)||Free standing support|
|CN211202025U (en)||Shock-absorbing positioning composite grouting anchor rod capable of strengthening anchoring effect|
|CN214499102U (en)||Underground roof fall roadway remediation support device|
|CN210141132U (en)||Tunnel supporting device|
|CN211201776U (en)||Supporting device for coal mine drilling machine|
|CN212903679U (en)||Mine pressure monitoring device for coal mine support|