CN215202453U - Gluing splicing device - Google PatentsGluing splicing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215202453U CN215202453U CN202120258632.3U CN202120258632U CN215202453U CN 215202453 U CN215202453 U CN 215202453U CN 202120258632 U CN202120258632 U CN 202120258632U CN 215202453 U CN215202453 U CN 215202453U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004026 adhesive bonding Methods 0.000 title abstract description 15
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 claims description 11
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 13
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 description 7
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 7
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000252254 Catostomidae Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004814 polyurethane Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229920002635 polyurethane Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002904 solvent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a gluing and splicing device; the utility model discloses the outrigger, outrigger one side top fixedly connected with mounting box, install spout A on the mounting box, sliding connection has slider A on the spout A, install the motor on the slider A, the power take off end of motor is connected with the power input end of rotation axis, install gear A on the rotation axis, outrigger one side fixed surface is connected with bearing A, the screw rod is installed to bearing A one side, spiral shell closes on the screw rod and is connected with the sliding block, install gear B in the screw rod one end extension gets into the mounting box, and the one side of panel is fixed, can not influence the rubberizing veneer to the panel another side when the fixed panel of device, and can fix the processing to the panel of different length specifications, can satisfy the user demand under the multiple condition.
The utility model relates to a veneer jointing equipment technical field specifically is a veneer splicing apparatus.
Gluing is also known as bonding, laminating. For solvent-free adhesives, the adhesive should be dislocated several times after gluing, so as to facilitate air removal, close contact and position alignment. For solvent adhesives, the time for gluing needs to be looked at, and the gluing is not good in early or late stage. The adhesive with large initial bonding force or extremely high curing speed, such as neoprene adhesive, polyurethane adhesive, 502 adhesive, and the like, needs to be aligned to the position once during gluing, and cannot be dislocated back and forth. After gluing, pressing, hammering or rolling is carried out properly to drive out air and compact the glue layer.
Patent number CN104209996A provides a veneer splicing apparatus, including bar hot press, workstation I, workstation II, above-mentioned workstation I is in one side of bar hot press, and workstation II is at the opposite side of bar hot press, and above-mentioned bar hot press includes organism, upper and lower hot flat board, cylinder. The veneer splicing device is adopted in the production process, the production efficiency is high, the quality is stable, materials are fully utilized, wood resources can be saved, the internal strength of the bottom plate of the container is not influenced, and the container is ensured to be economical and practical in the manufacturing process.
The above patents also have the following disadvantages: 1. the method has selectivity on the gluing and splicing of the plates, can only fix the plates with one specification, has limitation in use, and cannot meet the use requirements under various conditions; 2. after the gluing is finished, glue overflowing from the side face of the plate cannot be cleaned, and the requirement cannot be met.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a veneer splicing apparatus to solve the selectivity to the panel veneer concatenation that provides among the above-mentioned background art, can only fix the panel that glues a specification, use and get up and have the limitation, can not satisfy the user demand's under the multiple condition problem.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a gluing and splicing device comprises an outer frame, wherein a mounting box is fixedly connected to the top of one side of the outer frame, a chute A is mounted on the mounting box, a slider A is slidably connected onto the chute A, a motor is mounted on the slider A, a pull handle is mounted on one side of the motor, a power output end of the motor is connected with a power input end of a rotating shaft, a gear A is mounted on the rotating shaft, a bearing A is fixedly connected to the surface of one side of the outer frame, a screw rod is mounted on one side of the bearing A and is in threaded connection with a sliding block, one end of the screw rod extends into the mounting box to be mounted with a gear B, one side of the gear A is meshed with the gear B, a hollow pipe is fixedly connected to the bottom end of the sliding block, a hollow spiral pipe is in threaded connection with the hollow pipe, one end of the rotating shaft extends into the hollow pipe, and a bolt hole B penetrates through the rotating shaft, the hollow screw pipe is provided with a bolt hole A, one end of the hollow screw pipe, which is positioned in the hollow pipe, is fixedly connected with a bearing B, one side of the bearing B is fixedly connected with a sealing block, and one end of the hollow pipe penetrates through the outer frame and is connected with a sucker in a matching manner.
Preferably, the top end of the outer frame is fixedly connected with a top plate, the top plate is provided with a cylinder A, the power output end of the cylinder A penetrates through the power input end of the top plate, which is connected with the support, and the cylinder A is opened by controlling a press switch, so that the support drives the scraper to press down.
Preferably, the spring is fixedly connected to the inner wall of the support, the scraping blades are fixedly connected to one end of the spring, the scraping blades are arranged in two groups, overflowing glue can be scraped in the process that the scraping blades slide from top to bottom, and the glue on the side face of the plate can be cleaned up.
Preferably, outrigger bottom fixedly connected with bottom plate, install cylinder B on the bottom plate, cylinder B's power take off end is connected with spout B's power input end, opens cylinder B through control switch for after spout B rose to suitable height, close cylinder B, adjust cylinder B drives spout B and descends, makes panel and slider B separate.
Preferably, fixedly connected with fixed block on the spout B, sliding connection has slider B on the spout B, slider B one side is through fixed spring and spout B swing joint, presses slider B, makes fixed spring shrink deformation, then will carry out the template of veneer and place in the space between slider B22 and the fixed block, then unclamp slider B for fixed spring resumes deformation, makes slider B kick-back, thereby carries out preliminary clamp with panel.
Preferably, the power input end of motor, cylinder A and cylinder B is connected with external power source's power output end, and it is fixed to carry out the veneer with panel that can be simple and convenient, can satisfy the user demand.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses, open cylinder B through control switch, make spout B rise to suitable height after, close cylinder B, then press slider B, make the fixed spring shrink and deform, then place the template that needs to glue in the space between slider B and the fixed block, then loosen slider B, make the fixed spring resume deformation, make slider B kick-back, thereby carry out preliminary clamping with panel, then laminate the sucking disc in the surface of panel, pull the handle, make slider A drive the motor and slide to the left, when gear A separates with gear B and bolt hole A and bolt hole B are on the same vertical line, stop pulling the handle, insert the bolt in bolt hole A and bolt hole B, make rotation axis and hollow solenoid fixed mutually, open the motor through control switch at this moment, can drive hollow solenoid through the rotation axis and rotate, thereby rotate hollow solenoid from the hollow tube, just so can make bearing B drive the sealed piece and slide left in hollow tube this moment to make sucking disc department form the negative pressure, thereby it is fixed with the sucking disc through pressure, then adjust cylinder B drives spout B and descends, makes panel and slider B separation, the one side of panel is fixed this moment, can not influence the rubberizing veneer to the panel another side when the fixed panel of device, and can fix the processing to the panel of different length specifications, can satisfy the user demand under the multiple condition.
2. The utility model can carry out gluing treatment on the surface of a plate after the plate is fixed, after two plates are glued, the bolt is pulled out from the bolt hole A and the bolt hole B to remove the fixation of the rotating shaft and the hollow solenoid, then the pull handle is pushed to lead the slide block A to drive the motor to slide rightwards, the gear A and the gear B are meshed again, then the motor is switched on through the control switch to lead the gear A to rotate, the gear B meshed with the gear A drives the screw rod to rotate, thereby the slide block screwed and connected with the screw rod drives the hollow pipe to move rightwards, thereby the plates are driven to move relatively until the two plates are contacted, at the moment, the two plates are glued, then the cylinder A is switched on through the control press switch to lead the bracket to drive the scraping piece to press down, the scraping piece is contacted with the side surface of the glued plate, at the moment, the spring is pressed and deformed, the contact dynamics of increase doctor-bar and panel, at the doctor-bar in-process of from the top down slip, can strike off the glue that spills over, can improve the practicality of device with the gluey clean up of the side of panel, is fit for extensively using widely.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of an overall gluing and splicing device according to an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a partial schematic structural view of a glue splicing apparatus according to an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of a bracket of a glue splicing apparatus according to an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 4 is the utility model discloses a structural schematic diagram of spout B of veneer splicing apparatus.
In the figure: 1. mounting a box; 2. pulling a handle; 3. a slide block A; 4. a chute A; 5. a gear A; 6. a motor; 7. a gear B; 8. a bolt hole A; 9. a slider; 10. a screw; 11. a bearing A; 12. a support; 13. A cylinder A; 14. a rotating shaft; 15. a bolt hole B; 16. a hollow tube; 17. an outer frame; 18. a hollow solenoid; 19. a base plate; 20. a chute B; 21. a cylinder B; 22. a slide block B; 23. a suction cup; 24. a bearing B; 25. a sealing block; 26. a spring; 27. scraping a blade; 28. fixing the spring; 29. a fixed block; 30. a top plate.
In order to solve the panel veneer concatenation that provides among the above-mentioned background art and have the selectivity, can only fix the panel that glues a specification, use and get up to have the limitation, can not satisfy the user demand's under the multiple condition problem, the embodiment of the utility model provides a veneer splicing apparatus. The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1, the embodiment provides a gluing and splicing device, which includes an outer frame 17, a mounting box 1 is fixedly connected to the top of one side of the outer frame 17, a sliding groove a4 is installed on the mounting box 1, a sliding block A3 is slidably connected to the sliding groove a4, a motor 6 is installed on the sliding block A3, a pull handle 2 is installed on one side of the motor 6, a power output end of the motor 6 is connected to a power input end of a rotating shaft 14, a gear a5 is installed on the rotating shaft 14, a bearing a11 is fixedly connected to the surface of one side of the outer frame 17, a screw 10 is installed on one side of the bearing a11, a sliding block 9 is threadedly connected to the screw 10, one end of the screw 10 extends into the mounting box 1 and is installed with a gear B7, one side of the gear a5 is engaged with a gear B7, a hollow tube 16 is fixedly connected to the bottom end of the sliding block 9, a hollow bolt 18 is threadedly connected to the hollow tube 16, one end of the rotating shaft 14 extends into the hollow tube 18, a B15 penetrates through the rotating shaft 14, bolt hole A8 has been seted up on hollow solenoid 18, hollow solenoid 18 is located one end fixedly connected with bearing B24 in hollow tube 16, bearing B24 one side fixedly connected with seal block 25, hollow tube 16 one end is run through and is connected with sucking disc 23 in the cooperation behind outrigger 17, it is fixed with sucking disc 23 with panel through pressure, then adjust cylinder B21 and drive spout B20 and descend, make panel and slider B22 separation, the one side of panel is fixed this moment, can not influence the rubberizing veneer to the panel another side when the fixed panel of device, and can fix the processing to the panel of different length specifications, can satisfy the user demand under the multiple condition.
In the embodiment, when the device is used, the air cylinder B21 is opened through the control switch, the sliding chute B20 is lifted to a proper height, the air cylinder B21 is closed, the sliding block B22 is pressed to enable the fixing spring 28 to contract and deform, a template to be glued is placed in a gap between the sliding block B22 and the fixing block 29, the sliding block B22 is loosened to enable the fixing spring 28 to restore to deform, the sliding block B22 rebounds, so that a plate is preliminarily clamped, the sucking disc 23 is attached to the surface of the plate, the pull handle 2 is pulled, the sliding block A3 drives the motor 6 to slide leftwards until the gear A5 is separated from the gear B7 and the bolt holes A8 and B15 are on the same vertical line, the pull handle 2 is stopped, bolts are inserted into the bolt holes A8 and B15, so that the rotating shaft 14 is fixed with the hollow spiral tube 18, at the moment, the motor 6 is opened through the control switch, the rotating shaft 14 drives the hollow spiral tube 18 to rotate, so that the hollow solenoid 18 is rotated out of the hollow tube 16, at this time, the bearing B24 can drive the sealing block 25 to slide leftwards in the hollow tube 16, so that negative pressure is formed at the position of the sucking disc 23, the plate and the sucking disc 23 are fixed through pressure, then the adjusting cylinder B21 drives the chute B20 to descend, so that the plate is separated from the sliding block B22, one surface of the plate is fixed, after the plate is fixed, the surface of the plate can be glued, after the two plates are glued, the bolt is pulled out from the bolt hole A8 and the bolt hole B15, so that the fixing of the rotating shaft 14 and the hollow solenoid 18 is released, then the pull handle 2 is pushed, the sliding block A3 drives the motor 6 to slide rightwards, the gear A5 is meshed with the gear B7 again, then the motor 6 is opened through controlling the switch, so that the gear A5 rotates, so that the gear B7 meshed with the gear A5 drives the screw 10 to rotate, and the sliding block 9 screwed with the screw 10 moves rightwards, thereby drive panel relative movement, until two panel contacts, two panel veneer are finished this moment, then open cylinder A13 through control press switch for support 12 drives doctor-bar 27 and pushes down, makes doctor-bar 27 and the side of the panel that the veneer was accomplished contact, and spring 26 is compressed deformation this moment, increases the contact dynamics of doctor-bar 27 and panel, at doctor-bar 27 from the in-process that slides down, can scrape off the glue that overflows.
Please refer to fig. 1 to fig. 4, which are further improved based on the embodiment 1: the top end of the outer frame 17 is fixedly connected with a top plate 30, the top plate 30 is provided with an air cylinder A13, the power output end of the air cylinder A13 penetrates through the top plate 30 and is connected with the power input end of the support 12, the inner wall of the support 12 is fixedly connected with a spring 26, one end of the spring 26 is fixedly connected with a scraping blade 27, the scraping blades 27 are provided with two groups, the bottom end of the outer frame 17 is fixedly connected with a bottom plate 19, the bottom plate 19 is provided with an air cylinder B21, the power output end of the air cylinder B21 is connected with the power input end of a sliding groove B20, the sliding groove B20 is fixedly connected with a fixed block 29, the sliding groove B20 is slidably connected with a sliding block B22, one side of the sliding block B22 is movably connected with a sliding groove B20 through a fixed spring 28, the power input ends of the motor 6, the air cylinder A13 and the air cylinder B21 are connected with the power output end of an external power supply, the scraping blade 27 can scrape overflowed glue in the process of sliding from top to bottom, the glue on the side of the plate can be cleaned up, the practicality of the device is improved, and the device is suitable for wide popularization and application.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a cementing and splicing device, includes outrigger (17), its characterized in that, outrigger (17) one side top fixedly connected with mounting box (1), install spout A (4) on mounting box (1), sliding connection has slider A (3) on spout A (4), install motor (6) on slider A (3), motor (6) one side is installed and is drawn handle (2), the power take off end of motor (6) is connected with the power input end of rotation axis (14), install gear A (5) on rotation axis (14), outrigger (17) one side fixed surface is connected with bearing A (11), screw rod (10) are installed to bearing A (11) one side, the spiral shell is connected with sliding block (9) on screw rod (10), screw rod (10) one end extends to get into and installs gear B (7) in mounting box (1), gear A (5) one side and gear B (7) meshing, sliding block (9) bottom fixedly connected with hollow tube (16), hollow tube (16) internal thread is connected with hollow solenoid (18), rotation axis (14) one end extends into in hollow solenoid (18), run through on rotation axis (14) and have bolt hole B (15), bolt hole A (8) have been seted up on hollow solenoid (18), hollow solenoid (18) are located hollow tube (16) one end fixedly connected with bearing B (24), bearing B (24) one side fixedly connected with seal block (25), hollow tube (16) one end is run through and is connected with sucking disc (23) in the cooperation behind outrigger (17).
2. The glued splicing device according to claim 1, wherein: outer frame (17) top fixedly connected with roof (30), install cylinder A (13) on roof (30), the power take off end of cylinder A (13) runs through in roof (30) and is connected with the power take off end of support (12).
3. The glued splicing device according to claim 2, wherein: the inner wall of the support (12) is fixedly connected with a spring (26), one end of the spring (26) is fixedly connected with a scraping piece (27), and the scraping pieces (27) are arranged in two groups.
4. The glued splicing device according to claim 3, wherein: outer frame (17) bottom fixedly connected with bottom plate (19), install cylinder B (21) on bottom plate (19), the power take off end of cylinder B (21) is connected with the power input of spout B (20).
5. The glued splicing device according to claim 4, wherein: fixedly connected with fixed block (29) on spout B (20), sliding connection has slider B (22) on spout B (20), slider B (22) one side is through fixed spring (28) and spout B (20) swing joint.
6. The glued splicing device according to claim 5, wherein: and the power input ends of the motor (6), the cylinder A (13) and the cylinder B (21) are connected with the power output end of an external power supply.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120258632.3U CN215202453U (en)||2021-01-29||2021-01-29||Gluing splicing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120258632.3U CN215202453U (en)||2021-01-29||2021-01-29||Gluing splicing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215202453U true CN215202453U (en)||2021-12-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120258632.3U Active CN215202453U (en)||2021-01-29||2021-01-29||Gluing splicing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215202453U (en)|
- 2021-01-29 CN CN202120258632.3U patent/CN215202453U/en active Active
|CN110524670B (en)||Automatic edge bonding machine for plywood manufacturing|
|CN106004002B (en)||A kind of backlight coat peeling unit|
|CN112606411A (en)||PVC plate laminating device with automatic gluing structure|
|CN215202453U (en)||Gluing splicing device|
|CN110746891A (en)||Oversized hot melt adhesive laminating process|
|CN112339488A (en)||Device suitable for laminating wall paper on metal sheet|
|CN113386221A (en)||Wood working plank adhesive device|
|CN110253742B (en)||Integration wallboard automation line|
|CN211359412U (en)||Cavity glass beats equipment of gluing|
|CN210192993U (en)||Plane tape sticking device|
|CN104551957B (en)||Semi-automatic brush change device|
|CN209740364U (en)||Automatic tape pasting mechanism with high tape pasting efficiency|
|CN111845023A (en)||Low-emissivity coated curtain wall glass recycling treatment system|
|CN110948314A (en)||Glass grinding device|
|CN204686661U (en)||Sander workbench automatic lifting adjuster|
|CN215203706U (en)||Adhesive device is used in production of packing carton|
|CN213039599U (en)||Multifunctional automatic net sticking equipment|
|CN112026329B (en)||Manufacturing method of aluminum-based copper-clad plate|
|CN216234831U (en)||Be used for insulating piece automatic feeding rubberizing machine|
|CN212266830U (en)||Primer laminating module|
|CN215696627U (en)||A dust collector for putty powder production|
|CN215397074U (en)||Material pressing device|
|CN216461289U (en)||Compression fittings with adjustable metal clad sheet production is with punching press power|
|CN113710008B (en)||Soft or hard board surface roughening device with brush glue assembly|
|CN214718598U (en)||Full-automatic SMT glues belt cleaning device|