CN215132012U - Medical warning air cushion - Google PatentsMedical warning air cushion Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215132012U CN215132012U CN202120518007.8U CN202120518007U CN215132012U CN 215132012 U CN215132012 U CN 215132012U CN 202120518007 U CN202120518007 U CN 202120518007U CN 215132012 U CN215132012 U CN 215132012U
- Prior art keywords
- air cushion
- supporting pad
- battery case
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052744 lithium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 abstract 1
- 101700030570 pad-1 Proteins 0.000 description 5
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229940059349 medical air Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005067 remediation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a medical warning air cushion, including the supporting pad, the sticky pressure sensors that are equipped with in top in the supporting pad, supporting pad surface one side corresponds the pressure sensors position and is provided with the warning speaker through the preformed hole, the supporting pad top is equipped with the air cushion, the inflation inlet has been seted up to air cushion surface one side, inflation inlet surface lid is equipped with sealed lid, supporting pad one side is equipped with switch, the switch top is equipped with the battery case, the inside lithium cell that is provided with of battery case, the battery case top is equipped with earth-leakage protection plug. The utility model discloses have the alarm structure of leaving bed, solved and accompany and can not in time discover when having a rest, falling asleep or busy in other things that the high risk crowd of tumbleing is left the bed by oneself and fail to in time provide the problem of assistance, prevent to cause the emergence of tumbleing because of accompanying and attending to the disappearance, reduced the injury and the loss that personal and family that tumble and give caused, be fit for by extensive popularization and use.
The utility model relates to a medical technical field, in particular to medical warning air cushion.
At present, if the bed body that clinical used can not in time send when the high risk group leaves the bed when handling such as reporting to the police, then can lead to the assistance personnel to in time remedy for this crowd easily takes place the scheduling problem of tumbleing, thereby has reduced the protectiveness by a wide margin.
The existing medical air cushion also has the following disadvantages: 1. the absence of a structure for reminding the accompanying person of leaving the bed easily causes the problem that the assisting person cannot perform remediation in time, so that the people easily fall down and the like, thereby greatly reducing the protection; 2. the power supply socket only has a single power supply connection mode, so that the power supply can not be switched on for use under the condition of lacking a power supply socket, and the use convenience is greatly reduced; therefore, a medical alarming air cushion is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The main object of the utility model is to provide a medical warning air cushion can effectively solve the problem among the background art.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a medical warning air cushion, includes the supporting pad, the sticky pressure sensors that is equipped with in top in the supporting pad, supporting pad surface one side corresponds the pressure sensors position and is provided with the warning speaker through the preformed hole, the supporting pad top is equipped with the air cushion, inflation inlet has been seted up to air cushion surface one side, inflation inlet surface lid is equipped with sealed lid, supporting pad one side is equipped with switch, the switch top is equipped with the battery case, the inside lithium cell that is provided with of battery case, the battery case top is equipped with earth-leakage protection plug.
Furthermore, the signal output end of the pressure sensor is connected with the signal input end of the alarm loudspeaker through a power line, and the signal input end of the pressure sensor is connected with the signal output end of the power switch.
Further, the air cushion is made of rubber materials.
Further, there is the protective cover battery case surface through hinged joint, protective cover one side corresponds the battery case position and is provided with the hasp.
Furthermore, the power switch, the lithium battery and the leakage protection plug are connected through wires.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. through setting up earth leakage protection plug and lithium cell, utilize the earth leakage protection plug to carry out the power connection, under the condition that lacks fixed socket, the lithium cell in the usable battery box carries out mains operated to use convenience has been promoted by a wide margin.
2. Through setting up pressure sensors and warning speaker, utilize pressure sensors to receive the change because of pressure and trigger warning speaker to realize reminding the attendant immediately in time to arrive at patient's bed, so that supplementary patient carries out the motion of leaving the bed, in order to avoid the dangerous emergence of unnecessary, thereby promoted the protectiveness of this mechanism by a wide margin.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the medical alarming air cushion of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is the utility model relates to a lithium cell, protective cover and hasp structural schematic of medical warning air cushion.
In the figure: 1. a support pad; 2. a pressure sensor; 3. an alarm speaker; 4. an air cushion; 5. an inflation inlet; 6. a sealing cover; 7. a power switch; 8. a battery case; 9. a lithium battery; 10. a protective cover; 11. locking; 12. a leakage protection plug.
In order to make the technical means, creation features, achievement purposes and functions of the present invention easy to understand, the present invention is further described below with reference to the following embodiments.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that, unless explicitly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "mounted," "connected" and "disposed" are to be interpreted broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, disposed, detachably connected, disposed, or integrally connected and disposed; the utility model discloses in provide only supply the reference with the model of electrical apparatus. For those skilled in the art, different types of electrical appliances with the same function can be replaced according to actual use conditions, and for those skilled in the art, the specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific situations.
As shown in fig. 1-2, a medical warning air cushion, including supporting pad 1, sticky pressure sensors 2 that are equipped with in the top in supporting pad 1, supporting pad 1 surface one side corresponds pressure sensors 2 positions and is provided with warning speaker 3 through the preformed hole, supporting pad 1 top is equipped with air cushion 4, inflation inlet 5 has been seted up to air cushion 4 surface one side, inflation inlet 5 surface lid is equipped with sealed lid 6, supporting pad 1 one side is equipped with switch 7, switch 7 top is equipped with battery case 8, the inside lithium cell 9 that is provided with of battery case 8, battery case 8 top is equipped with earth leakage protection plug 12.
The signal output end of the pressure sensor 2 is connected with the signal input end of the alarm loudspeaker 3 through a power line, and the signal input end of the pressure sensor 2 is connected with the signal output end of the power switch 7.
As shown in figure 1 in this embodiment, receive the change and trigger alarm speaker 3 through pressure sensor 2 because of pressure to realize reminding the attendant immediately in time to arrive at patient's bed, so that supplementary patient carries out the motion of leaving the bed, in order to avoid unnecessary dangerous emergence, thereby promoted the protectiveness of this mechanism by a wide margin.
Wherein, the air cushion 4 is made of rubber material.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, the air cushion 4 is made of rubber to improve the waterproof performance of the structure.
Wherein, there is protective cover 10 battery case 8 surface through hinged joint, protective cover 10 one side corresponds battery case 8 position and is provided with hasp 11.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1 and 2, the lithium battery 9 is protected by the battery box 8, so that the problem that the lithium battery is exposed outside directly and is prone to being affected with damp is avoided.
The power switch 7, the lithium battery 9 and the earth leakage protection plug 12 are connected through wires.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1 and 2, the power supply is connected through the earth leakage protection plug 12, and power supply can be performed through the lithium battery 9 in the battery box 8 under the condition of lacking of the fixed socket, so that the convenience of power supply use is greatly improved.
It should be noted that the utility model is a medical alarming air cushion, when in use, medical staff opens the sealing cover 6 and inflates the air cushion 4 through the inflation inlet 5 to ensure the comfort of supporting patients, and then, the leakage protection plug 12 (manufactured by Shenzhen Taiyou science and technology Limited) is connected with the power supply, in the absence of a fixed socket, power can be supplied by the lithium battery 9 in the battery compartment 8, thereby greatly improving the use convenience, avoiding the danger problem caused by the electric leakage problem through the electric leakage protection plug 12, under the condition of power-on, if the patient leaves the bed, the pressure sensor 2 triggers the alarm loudspeaker 3 because the pressure is changed, in order to realize reminding accompanying and attending to personnel in time to arrive patient's bed immediately to supplementary patient takes off the bed motion, takes place in order to avoid unnecessary danger, thereby has promoted the protectiveness of this mechanism by a wide margin.
The basic principles and main features of the present invention and the advantages of the present invention have been shown and described above, and it should be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited by the above-described embodiments, which are described in the above-described embodiments and the description, but only by the principles of the present invention, and that there can be various changes and modifications without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention, which fall within the scope of the claimed invention, and it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, and that the present invention can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential features of the present invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein, and any reference signs in the claims are not intended to be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
Furthermore, it should be understood that although the present description refers to embodiments, not every embodiment may contain only a single embodiment, and such description is for clarity only, and those skilled in the art should integrate the description, and the embodiments may be combined as appropriate to form other embodiments understood by those skilled in the art.
1. The utility model provides a medical warning air cushion, includes supporting pad (1), its characterized in that: sticky pressure sensors (2) that are equipped with in supporting pad (1) top, supporting pad (1) surface one side corresponds pressure sensors (2) position and is provided with warning speaker (3) through the preformed hole, supporting pad (1) top is equipped with air cushion (4), inflation inlet (5) have been seted up to air cushion (4) surface one side, inflation inlet (5) surface lid is equipped with sealed lid (6), supporting pad (1) one side is equipped with switch (7), switch (7) top is equipped with battery case (8), battery case (8) inside is provided with lithium cell (9), battery case (8) top is equipped with earth leakage protection plug (12).
2. The medical alarm air cushion as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the signal output end of the pressure sensor (2) is connected with the signal input end of the alarm loudspeaker (3) through a power line, and the signal input end of the pressure sensor (2) is connected with the signal output end of the power switch (7).
3. The medical alarm air cushion as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the air cushion (4) is made of rubber materials.
4. The medical alarm air cushion as claimed in claim 1, wherein: battery case (8) surface has protective cover (10) through hinged joint, protective cover (10) one side corresponds battery case (8) position and is provided with hasp (11).
5. The medical alarm air cushion as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the power switch (7), the lithium battery (9) and the leakage protection plug (12) are connected through wires.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120518007.8U CN215132012U (en)||2021-03-11||2021-03-11||Medical warning air cushion|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120518007.8U CN215132012U (en)||2021-03-11||2021-03-11||Medical warning air cushion|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215132012U true CN215132012U (en)||2021-12-14|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120518007.8U Active CN215132012U (en)||2021-03-11||2021-03-11||Medical warning air cushion|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215132012U (en)|
- 2021-03-11 CN CN202120518007.8U patent/CN215132012U/en active Active
|CN107811630A (en)||A kind of SMD electrocardiogram acquisition equipment|
|CN210728098U (en)||Neonate's thermostated container is used in paediatrics nursing|
|CN106310521A (en)||Heart therapeutic instrument used for first aid|
|CN207979887U (en)||Intelligent wheel chair with health measuring function|
|CN215132012U (en)||Medical warning air cushion|
|CN107802909A (en)||A kind of transfusion chair with transfusion instruction warning function|
|CN202653678U (en)||Infant nursing barrier device with monitoring function|
|CN208785045U (en)||A kind of graphene intelligence shoulder protector is precious|
|CN206350721U (en)||A kind of thermometer|
|CN109044321A (en)||A kind of system that medical first aid is carried out for patient and is promptly guarded|
|CN211749580U (en)||Portable arrhythmia electrocardio monitor|
|CN209360680U (en)||A kind of blood pressure alarm device for hypertensive patient's nursing|
|CN109785591A (en)||A kind of ostomy bag leakage alarm device|
|CN207856053U (en)||A kind of children catheter fixing device|
|CN206950161U (en)||A kind of intelligent sign monitoring bracelet|
|CN214968081U (en)||Medical multifunctional mattress|
|CN208339829U (en)||One kind can carry formula drainage bag fixing device on the arm|
|CN207346306U (en)||A kind of anti-omission storage device and bag respirator storage box|
|CN204653870U (en)||Be convenient to the disease clothes of colostomy patient|
|CN216908414U (en)||Anti-falling bed reminding device and nursing bed with same|
|CN107007089A (en)||A kind of intelligent quilt cover of interconnection system wearing and wearable intelligent quilt|
|CN106310443A (en)||Air-charging type infusion device|
|CN207742777U (en)||A kind of modified prevention patient's falling from bed fall alarm|
|CN210811329U (en)||Intelligent tourniquet|
|CN217548327U (en)||Children's circumcision postoperative protection device|