CN215074430U - Irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater - Google PatentsIrrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215074430U CN215074430U CN202121272116.2U CN202121272116U CN215074430U CN 215074430 U CN215074430 U CN 215074430U CN 202121272116 U CN202121272116 U CN 202121272116U CN 215074430 U CN215074430 U CN 215074430U
- Prior art keywords
- main road
- Prior art date
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 210000000481 Breast Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000001502 supplementation Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003673 groundwater Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000003020 moisturizing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 235000020679 tap water Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 239000008399 tap water Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241001464837 Viridiplantae Species 0.000 description 1
- 229910002092 carbon dioxide Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000001569 carbon dioxide Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000029553 photosynthesis Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010672 photosynthesis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002344 surface layer Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater, including setting up the main road between two buildings, the main road both sides are dug and are equipped with the escape canal, the escape canal top is equipped with first filter, and its outside is through the closure of curbstone, it has the greenbelt to plant between curbstone and the building body, soil moisture sensor has been buried underground and install the shower nozzle in the greenbelt, the shower nozzle leads to pipe inserts and buries underground in the reservoir of greenbelt below, the inside water pump that is equipped with fluviograph and links to each other with the shower nozzle in reservoir, overflow pipe access drainage house steward is passed through on its top, its one side that is close to the main road is passed through the drainage tube and is inserted the escape canal, its one side that is close to the building body is continuous with building body rain drainage pipe through gathering the water pipe, and building body rain drainage union coupling installs the second filter. The utility model discloses a rainwater is collected to the tank and is supplied the interior plant irrigation of greenbelt to use, has both avoided the rainwater directly to arrange the waste that causes, has reduced the reliance to ground water source again, has protected ground water source.
The utility model relates to a rainwater utilizes technical field, concretely relates to irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater.
Along with the continuous improvement of urbanization and industrialization degree, population is highly intensive, and the traffic flow is multiplied, pollutes and leads to the ecological environment to receive destruction, and trees help improving living environment, and trees can make oxygen through photosynthesis, thereby can absorb harmful substance such as dust, carbon dioxide in the air freshen the air, still have reduction urban noise, reduce rainwater and run off.
In order to improve the living environment of people and improve the quality of life, the district greening has become a necessary configuration for the district construction, however, most of the district greenbelts directly take water from a tap water system during irrigation, which causes a huge demand on tap water resources. Moreover, in building drainage systems, when raining, the drainage system of the building directly drains rainwater into a municipal sewer for drainage, which leads to the waste of a large amount of water resources, and when water is needed, the rainwater is directly extracted from the ground, so that the rainwater is not paid back.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater to solve in the background art technical problem.
In order to achieve the technical purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a rainwater collecting and irrigating system for a residential green belt comprises a main road arranged between two buildings, drainage ditches are dug at two sides of the main road, a first filter is arranged above the drainage ditches, one side of the main road far away from the main road is plugged by a curb stone, a green belt is planted between the curb stone and the buildings, flowers and plants are planted on soil of the green belt, a soil humidity sensor is buried in the soil surface layer between the flowers and plants, spray heads are installed through a fixed base and are uniformly distributed in the green belt, the spray heads are connected into a water storage pool buried below the green belt through water pipes, a water level meter and a water pump are arranged in the water storage pool, the top end of the water storage pool is connected into a drainage main pipe through an overflow pipe, one side of the water storage pool close to the main road is connected into the drainage ditches through drainage pipes, one side of the water storage pool close to the buildings is connected with a drainage pipe through a water collecting pipe, and a second filter is installed at the connection position of the water collecting pipe and the drainage pipe, the water pump is arranged at the bottom of the water storage tank, a water outlet of the water pump is connected into a water pipe connected with the spray head through a second electromagnetic valve, the main drainage pipe is buried under the main road, and the buried depth of the main drainage pipe is greater than that of the water storage tank.
Preferably, a water replenishing pipe is externally connected to one side of the water storage pool, and a first electromagnetic valve is installed on the water replenishing pipe.
Preferably, two sides of the interior of the water storage tank are respectively provided with a baffle, the top end of each baffle is 20-30cm lower than the top wall of the water storage tank, the water storage tank is divided into a clean water tank at the middle part and sedimentation tanks at two sides by the two baffles, and the water pump is arranged in the clean water tank.
Preferably, the system further comprises a control platform, the control platform is powered by a mains supply network, the input end of the control platform is connected with the soil humidity sensor and the water level meter through leads, the output end of the control platform is connected with the first electromagnetic valve, the water pump and the second electromagnetic valve through leads, and when the sprayer works, the second electromagnetic valve needs to be opened firstly and then the water pump is started.
Preferably, the main road is provided with a bidirectional cross slope, and the cross section of the main road is in an arch shape with a high middle and two low sides.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the utility model discloses an underground between the building sets up the tank, and the rainwater that will fall on building roof and road surface in the rainy day is stored in drainage to the tank through coarse filtration, supplies the interior plant irrigation of greenbelt around the building to use to can avoid the rainwater directly to arrange the phenomenon that causes the water waste effectively, can reduce the reliance to groundwater source in a large number simultaneously, and then protect groundwater source.
The above and/or other aspects and advantages of the present invention will become more apparent and more readily appreciated from the detailed description taken in conjunction with the following drawings, which are given by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, wherein:
fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the water storage tank of the present invention.
Reference numerals: the system comprises a soil humidity sensor 1, a fixed base 2, a spray head 3, a curb 4, a first filter 5, a drainage ditch 6, a main road 7, a second filter 8, a water gathering pipe 9, a water supplementing pipe 10, a first electromagnetic valve 11, a water storage tank 12, a water level meter 13, a water pump 14, a drainage pipe 15, an overflow pipe 16, a drainage header pipe 17, a clear water tank 18, a sedimentation tank 19, a baffle 20, a second electromagnetic valve 21, a building 22 and a green belt 23.
Hereinafter, an embodiment of a district green belt rainwater collection irrigation system of the present invention will be described with reference to the accompanying drawings. The embodiments described herein are specific embodiments of the present invention, and are intended to be illustrative of the concepts of the present invention, which are intended to be illustrative and exemplary, and should not be construed as limiting the scope of the embodiments of the present invention. In addition to the embodiments described herein, those skilled in the art will be able to employ other technical solutions which are obvious based on the disclosure of the claims and the specification of the present application, and these technical solutions include technical solutions which make any obvious replacement or modification for the embodiments described herein.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "top", "bottom", "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
The drawings in the present specification are schematic views to assist in explaining the concept of the present invention, and schematically show the shapes of the respective portions and the mutual relationships thereof. It should be noted that for the sake of clarity in showing the structures of the various components of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings are not drawn to the same scale. Like reference numerals are used to denote like parts.
The principles and features of the present invention are described below in conjunction with the following drawings, the illustrated embodiments are provided to explain the present invention and not to limit the scope of the invention. The preferred embodiments of the present invention will be described in further detail below with reference to fig. 1-2:
as shown in figure 1, the preferred rainwater collecting and irrigating system for residential greenbelt of the present invention comprises a main road 7 disposed between two buildings 22, said main road 7 is provided with a bidirectional cross slope, the cross section of the main road is in the shape of an arch with a high middle and two low sides, drainage ditches 6 are dug at both sides of the main road, a first filter 5 is disposed above the drainage ditches 6, one side of the drainage ditches 6 away from the main road 7 is blocked by a curb stone 4, a greenbelt 23 is planted between the curb stone 4 and the buildings 22, a soil moisture sensor 1 is embedded in the greenbelt 23, a nozzle 3 is installed by a fixed base 2, the nozzle 3 is uniformly distributed in the greenbelt 23 and is connected to a water storage tank 12 embedded below the greenbelt 23 by a water pipe, a water level meter 13 and a water pump 14 are disposed inside the water storage tank 12, the top end of the water storage tank is connected to a drainage main pipe 17 by an overflow pipe 16, one side of the water storage tank near the main road 7 is connected to the drainage ditches 6 by a drainage pipe 15, one side of the water collecting pipe 9 close to a building 22 is connected with a rain drainage pipe of the building 22 through a water collecting pipe 9, a second filter 8 is arranged at the joint of the water collecting pipe 9 and the rain drainage pipe of the building 22, in order to avoid insufficient water source in the water storage tank 12 caused by reduction of rainfall, one side of the water storage tank 12 close to the building 22 is externally connected with a water supplementing pipe 10, and a first electromagnetic valve 11 is arranged on the water supplementing pipe 10;
as shown in fig. 2, in order to ensure the normal operation of the system and prevent the blockage of the water pipes, two baffles 20 are respectively arranged at two sides inside the water storage tank 12, the top end of each baffle 20 is 20-30cm lower than the top wall of the water storage tank 12, the water storage tank 12 is divided into a clean water tank 18 at the middle part and sedimentation tanks 19 at two sides by the two baffles 20, the water pump 14 is installed at the bottom of the clean water tank 18, the water outlet of the water pump is connected into the water pipe connected with the spray head 3 through a second electromagnetic valve 21, the main water discharge pipe 17 is embedded below the main road 7, and the embedding depth of the main water discharge pipe is greater than that of the water storage tank 12;
in order to improve the automation degree of irrigation of the green belt 23, the system further comprises a control platform, the control platform is powered by a mains supply network, the input end of the control platform is connected with the soil humidity sensor 1 and the water level meter 13 through leads, the output end of the control platform is connected with the first electromagnetic valve 11, the water pump 14 and the second electromagnetic valve 21 through leads, and when the spray head 3 works, the second electromagnetic valve 21 needs to be firstly opened and then the water pump 14 is started.
The working principle of the utility model is as follows:
the system is characterized in that a plurality of water storage tanks 12 are arranged in an underground space between buildings 22 to collect rainwater, spray heads 3 are arranged in planting areas of green belts 23 between the buildings 22 to irrigate by using the stored rainwater, the humidity of soil in the green belts 23 is detected by using a soil humidity sensor 1 in the process of automatically controlling irrigation through a control platform, and when the soil humidity is lower than the set standard humidity, the control platform controls a second electromagnetic valve 21 to be opened and starts a water pump 14 to irrigate green plants;
in the inside water management process of tank 12, be connected with main drainage pipe 17 through overflow pipe 16 at tank 12 top, unnecessary water flows into main drainage pipe 17 through overflow pipe 16 and discharges after water storage in tank 12 is full, water level gauge 13 installed in tank 12 simultaneously monitors the water level, when tank 12 water level is less than safe water level, control platform opens first solenoid valve 11 and utilizes moisturizing pipe 10 to carry out timely moisturizing to tank 12, it irrigates green planting to have the water of capacity to guarantee in tank 12.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, and is not intended to limit the present invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a district greenbelt rainwater collects irrigation system which characterized in that: the device comprises a main road (7) arranged between two building bodies (22), drainage ditches (6) are dug at two sides of the main road (7), a first filter (5) is arranged above the drainage ditches (6), one side of the main road (7) far away from the main road is plugged by a curbstone (4), green belts (23) are planted between the curbstone (4) and the building bodies (22), soil humidity sensors (1) are embedded in the green belts (23) and spray heads (3) are installed through a fixed base (2), the spray heads (3) are uniformly distributed in the green belts (23) and are connected into a water storage tank (12) embedded below the green belts (23) through water pipes, a water level meter (13) and a water pump (14) are arranged in the water storage tank (12), the top end of the water level meter is connected into a drainage main pipe (17) through an overflow pipe (16), and one side of the water level meter close to the main road (7) is connected into the drainage ditches (6) through drainage pipes (15), one side of the water collecting pipe close to a building body (22) is connected with a rain drainage pipe of the building body (22) through a water collecting pipe (9), a second filter (8) is installed at the joint of the water collecting pipe (9) and the rain drainage pipe of the building body (22), the water pump (14) is installed at the bottom of the water storage pool (12), a water outlet of the water pump is connected into the water pipe connected with the spray head (3) through a second electromagnetic valve (21), the main drainage pipe (17) is buried under the main road (7), and the buried depth of the main drainage pipe is greater than that of the water storage pool (12).
2. The rainwater collection and irrigation system for the residential green belt according to claim 1, wherein: one side of the water storage tank (12) is externally connected with a water supplementing pipe (10), and a first electromagnetic valve (11) is installed on the water supplementing pipe (10).
3. The rainwater collection and irrigation system for the residential green belt according to claim 1, wherein: the water storage tank is characterized in that two baffles (20) are respectively arranged on two sides inside the water storage tank (12), the tops of the baffles (20) are 20-30cm lower than the top wall of the water storage tank (12), the water storage tank (12) is divided into a clean water tank (18) at the middle part and sedimentation tanks (19) on two sides by the two baffles (20), and the water pump (14) is arranged in the clean water tank (18).
4. The rainwater collection and irrigation system for the residential green belt of claim 2, wherein: the system also comprises a control platform, wherein the control platform is powered by a commercial power network, the input end of the control platform is connected with the soil humidity sensor (1) and the water level meter (13) through leads, and the output end of the control platform is connected with the first electromagnetic valve (11), the water pump (14) and the second electromagnetic valve (21) through leads.
5. The rainwater collection and irrigation system for the residential green belt according to claim 1, wherein: the main road (7) is provided with a bidirectional cross slope.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121272116.2U CN215074430U (en)||2021-06-08||2021-06-08||Irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121272116.2U CN215074430U (en)||2021-06-08||2021-06-08||Irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215074430U true CN215074430U (en)||2021-12-10|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121272116.2U Active CN215074430U (en)||2021-06-08||2021-06-08||Irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215074430U (en)|
- 2021-06-08 CN CN202121272116.2U patent/CN215074430U/en active Active
|CN106284588B (en)||A kind of rainwater treatment and stocking system available for sponge city|
|JP2018515070A (en)||Open-hole osmosis irrigation drain pipe and sealed fully automatic osmosis irrigation rainwater recovery omnidirectional planter|
|CN104695547A (en)||Ecological building|
|CN106759646A (en)||A kind of sponge urban pavement rain water collecting system and installation method|
|CN202425400U (en)||Water-saving structure utilizing rainwater on bridge floor of viaduct bridge to irrigate green space under bridge|
|CN110741910A (en)||Water collecting and supplying system and method for mine refuse dump|
|CN109914712A (en)||Residential area interacts rainwater purification accumulation and utilizes system|
|CN112982072B (en)||Green belt water storage and drainage curbstone system and water storage and drainage method|
|CN215074430U (en)||Irrigation system is collected to district greenbelt rainwater|
|CN106480902B (en)||Underground pipe gallery with water storage and primary filtration function|
|WO2014198240A1 (en)||Multi-filtration drainage and irrigation water pipe, omni-directional planting pot and filtration drainage and irrigation pipe bundle|
|CN210580202U (en)||Green belt structure|
|CN210263232U (en)||A intelligent rain collector for gardens water conservation|
|CN211172270U (en)||Forebay rainwater garden system for large roof|
|WO2008035964A1 (en)||Growing location, method and holder|
|CN108589463B (en)||Sponge city irrigation equipment that catchments|
|CN110206094A (en)||A kind of Rain Garden suitable for monsoon weather|
|CN108739302A (en)||A kind of curb catchwork irrigation system|
|CN212937167U (en)||Water-saving urban ecological restoration water circulation irrigation device|
|CN106499033A (en)||A kind of water drainage and the road green belt system of water conservation|
|CN211143226U (en)||Rainwater regulation and storage system suitable for greenbelt environment|
|CN211185126U (en)||Roof greening system of building|
|CN213427531U (en)||Rainwater collection capillary infiltration irrigation system|
|CN214363274U (en)||Landscaping protection slope|
|CN211367145U (en)||Constructed wetland rainwater collection and reuse combined system for residential community|