CN214965101U - Cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production - Google PatentsCleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214965101U CN214965101U CN202120622953.7U CN202120622953U CN214965101U CN 214965101 U CN214965101 U CN 214965101U CN 202120622953 U CN202120622953 U CN 202120622953U CN 214965101 U CN214965101 U CN 214965101U
- Prior art keywords
- fixed connection
- shell body
- cleaning device
- fixedly connected
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 28
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 20
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 13
- 241000219758 Cytisus Species 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 235000010495 Sarothamnus scoparius Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 47
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 abstract description 12
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000010419 fine particle Substances 0.000 description 8
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000011045 prefiltration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010408 sweeping Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production, including backup pad, first shell body, water tank and second shell body, four bracing piece two of bottom lateral wall fixed connection of backup pad, two connecting rods of fixed connection one between two liang of bracing piece, two connecting rod two of both ends fixed connection of connecting rod one, the both ends of connecting rod two are rotated and are linked four gyro wheels, the first shell body of top fixed connection and four bracing piece one of backup pad, the top lateral wall fixed connection water tank of first shell body, the top fixed connection inlet tube of water tank. The utility model discloses a circular broom cleans ground and powder and tiny particle in the air exhauster first absorption air, makes cleaner of workshop clearance, the utility model discloses an air in the second housing is absorb to air exhauster two, filters through sponge layer active carbon filter layer, discharges through the outlet duct again, can effectual improvement workshop air quality.
The utility model relates to a cleaning device, in particular to a cleaning device for processing Tibetan medicine.
The Tibetan medicine is a unique medicine system formed by long-term practice on the basis of widely absorbing and fusing theories of traditional Chinese medicine, Indian medicine and pharmacology, and the like, has thousands of years of history so far, and is one of the national medicines which are relatively complete and influential in China. In the production of the Tibetan medicine, the raw materials are ground into powder, and the processed raw materials are added into other raw materials for production.
Under such production environment, powder and fine particle can float around in the miscellaneous air, scatter in each corner in workshop, need in time clean powder and fine particle, otherwise can lead to the air quality in the workshop lower, easily influence production workman's healthy. Therefore, a processing and cleaning device for Tibetan medicine processing and production is provided aiming at the problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
A processing and cleaning device for Tibetan medicine processing and production, which comprises a supporting plate, a first outer shell, a water tank and a second outer shell, the first outer shell, the water tank and the second outer shell are all of a tetragonal structure, the outer side wall of the bottom of the supporting plate is fixedly connected with a second supporting rod, two connecting rods I are fixedly connected between every two supporting rods II, two ends of each connecting rod I are fixedly connected with two connecting rods II, two ends of the second connecting rod are rotatably connected with four rollers, the top of the supporting plate is fixedly connected with a first outer shell and four first supporting rods, the outer side wall of the top of the first outer shell is fixedly connected with a water tank, the top of the water tank is fixedly connected with a water inlet pipe, the water inlet pipe is in threaded connection with the round cover, the top of the first supporting rod is fixedly connected with a second outer shell, and the outer side walls of the front side and the rear side of the second outer shell are fixedly connected with cylindrical air outlet pipes.
Furthermore, a square through groove is formed in the side wall of the right side of the first shell, the inner side wall of the first shell is fixedly connected with the partition plate, the partition plate is connected with the dust collection box in a sliding mode, the dust collection box is located in the square through groove, and the outer side wall of the dust collection box is fixedly connected with the handle.
Further, two rotation motors of the bottom inside wall fixed connection of first shell body, the axis of rotation fixed connection dwang of rotation motor, the bottom fixed connection circular broom of dwang through first shell body, the bottom laminating of circular broom is subaerial.
Further, the preceding back both sides fixed connection of first shell body is led to dirt one, lead to the bottom fixed connection deashing shovel of dirt one, the slope of deashing shovel sets up, the one end laminating ground of deashing shovel, lead to the inside wall fixed connection air exhauster three at dirt pipe top, the right side lateral wall fixed connection dust cage of first shell body, the dirt nozzle stub is advanced in the one end fixed connection of dust cage, advance the dirt nozzle stub and run through the lateral wall of first shell body, advance the inside wall fixed connection air exhauster one of dirt nozzle stub.
Furthermore, the bottom of the water tank is fixedly connected with two water outlet pipes, and the water outlet pipes penetrate through the top of the first outer shell and are fixedly connected with the atomizing nozzle.
Further, the left side lateral wall fixed connection of first shell body is led to dirt pipe two, lead to dirt pipe two and run through the lateral wall of second shell body and stretch out, the right side fixed connection dust filter screen that leads to dirt pipe two, lead to the left inside wall fixed connection air exhauster two of dirt pipe two, the inside of second shell body sets up sponge layer and active carbon filter layer, the active carbon filter layer is located the top on sponge layer.
The utility model has the advantages that: the utility model provides a cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings needed to be used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to the drawings without inventive exercise.
Fig. 1 is a schematic overall three-dimensional structure of an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic view of the overall internal structure of an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic diagram of an overall side-view internal structure according to an embodiment of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. the dust collecting device comprises a supporting plate, 2, a first outer shell, 3, a water tank, 4, a second outer shell, 5, a dust collecting cover, 6, a dust collecting box, 7, a handle, 8, a rotating rod, 9, a circular broom, 10, an ash removing shovel, 11, a first dust passing pipe, 12, a first supporting rod, 13, an air outlet pipe, 14, a round cover, 15, an outlet pipe, 16, a water inlet pipe, 17, an atomizing nozzle, 18, a dust inlet short pipe, 19, a first exhaust fan, 20, a roller, 21, a dust filter screen, 22, a first connecting rod, 23, a second dust passing pipe, 24, a second supporting rod, 25, a second exhaust fan, 26, a sponge layer, 27, an activated carbon filter layer, 28, a third exhaust fan, 29, a second connecting rod, 30, a rotating motor, 31 and a partition plate.
In order to make the technical solution of the present invention better understood, the technical solution of the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts shall belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
It should be noted that the terms "first," "second," and the like in the description and claims of the present invention and in the drawings described above are used for distinguishing between similar elements and not necessarily for describing a particular sequential or chronological order. It is to be understood that the data so used may be interchanged under appropriate circumstances for purposes of describing the embodiments of the invention herein. Furthermore, the terms "comprises," "comprising," and "having," and any variations thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, system, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of steps or elements is not necessarily limited to those steps or elements expressly listed, but may include other steps or elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
In the present invention, the terms "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "front", "rear", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", "middle", "vertical", "horizontal", "lateral", "longitudinal", and the like indicate the orientation or positional relationship based on the orientation or positional relationship shown in the drawings. These terms are used primarily to better describe the invention and its embodiments, and are not intended to limit the indicated devices, elements or components to a particular orientation or to be constructed and operated in a particular orientation.
Moreover, some of the above terms may be used to indicate other meanings besides the orientation or positional relationship, for example, the term "on" may also be used to indicate some kind of attachment or connection relationship in some cases. The specific meaning of these terms in the present invention can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art as appropriate.
Furthermore, the terms "mounted," "disposed," "provided," "connected," and "sleeved" are to be construed broadly. For example, it may be a fixed connection, a removable connection, or a unitary construction; can be a mechanical connection, or an electrical connection; may be directly connected, or indirectly connected through intervening media, or may be in internal communication between two devices, elements or components. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood according to specific situations by those skilled in the art.
It should be noted that, in the present invention, the embodiments and features of the embodiments may be combined with each other without conflict. The present invention will be described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings in conjunction with embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-3, a processing and cleaning device for Tibetan medicine processing and production comprises a supporting plate 1, a first outer shell 2, a water tank 3 and a second outer shell 4, wherein the first outer shell 2, the water tank 3 and the second outer shell 4 are of a tetragonal structure, the outer side wall of the bottom of the supporting plate 1 is fixedly connected with four supporting rods two 24, the two supporting rods two 24 are fixedly connected with two connecting rods one 22, two ends of the connecting rods one 22 are fixedly connected with two connecting rods two 29, two ends of the connecting rods two 29 are rotatably connected with four rollers 20, the top of the supporting plate 1 is fixedly connected with the first outer shell 2 and four supporting rods one 12, the outer side wall of the top of the first outer shell 2 is fixedly connected with the water tank 3, the top of the water tank 3 is fixedly connected with a water inlet pipe 16, the water inlet pipe 16 is in threaded connection with a round cover 14, and the top of the supporting rods one 12 is fixedly connected with the second outer shell 4, the outer side walls of the front side and the rear side of the second outer shell 4 are fixedly connected with a cylindrical air outlet pipe 13.
The right side wall of the first shell body 2 is provided with a square through groove, the inner side wall of the first shell body 2 is fixedly connected with a partition plate 31, the partition plate 31 is connected with a dust collection box 6 in a sliding mode, the dust collection box 6 is located in the square through groove, and the outer side wall of the dust collection box 6 is fixedly connected with a handle 7.
Two rotation motors 30 of the bottom inside wall fixed connection of first shell body 2, the axis of rotation fixed connection dwang 8 of rotating motors 30, dwang 8 runs through the circular broom 9 of bottom fixed connection of first shell body 2, the laminating of the bottom of circular broom 9 is subaerial.
The utility model discloses a dust collection device, including first shell body 2, dust pipe 11 is connected to both sides fixed connection around first shell body 2, the bottom fixed connection deashing shovel 10 that leads to dust pipe 11, deashing shovel 10 slope sets up, the one end laminating ground of deashing shovel 10, the inside wall fixed connection air exhauster three 28 that leads to dust pipe 11 top, the right side lateral wall fixed connection dust cage 5 of first shell body 2, the dirt nozzle stub 18 is advanced in the one end fixed connection of dust cage 5, it runs through the lateral wall of first shell body 2 to advance dirt nozzle stub 18, the inside wall fixed connection air exhauster 19 of entering dirt nozzle stub 18.
The bottom of the water tank 3 is fixedly connected with two water outlet pipes 15, and the water outlet pipes 15 penetrate through the top of the first outer shell 2 and are fixedly connected with an atomizing nozzle 17.
The left side lateral wall fixed connection of first shell body 2 is led to dirt two 23, lead to dirt two 23 and run through the lateral wall of second shell body 4 and stretch out, the right side fixed connection dust filter screen 21 that leads to dirt two 23, lead to the left inside wall fixed connection air exhauster two 25 of dirt two 23, the inside of second shell body 4 sets up sponge layer 26 and active carbon filter layer 27, active carbon filter layer 27 is located the top of sponge layer 26.
When the utility model is used, the electric elements in the utility model are externally connected with a power supply and a control switch when in use, the bottom of the support plate 1 is fixedly connected with the support rod two 24, the support rod two 24 is fixedly connected with the connecting rod one 22, the connecting rod one 22 is fixedly connected with the connecting rod two 29, the two ends of the connecting rod two 29 are fixedly connected with the roller 20, the roller 20 rolls to drive the whole cleaning device to move, when cleaning, the rotating motor 30, the exhaust fan one 19 and the exhaust fan two 25 are started, the rotating motor 30 rotates to drive the rotating rod 8 to rotate, the rotating rod 8 drives the circular broom 9 to rotate, powder and fine particles on the ground are cleaned into the dust cleaning shovel 10, the exhaust fan three 28 performs air draft, the dust and the fine particles in the dust cleaning shovel 10 are sucked into the dust pipe one 11 and then enter the first shell body 2 through the dust pipe one 11, the exhaust fan one 19 performs air draft, the powder and the fine particles floating in the air are sucked into the dust collection cover 5 and then enter the first outer shell 2 through the dust inlet short pipe 18, the clean water in the water tank 3 enters the atomizing nozzle 17 along the water outlet pipe 15 and is sprayed out through the atomizing nozzle 17, dust is reduced from the powder and fine particles sucked into the first casing 2, the powder and fine particles fall into the dust collecting box 6, start air exhauster two 25, air in air exhauster two 25 will first shell body 2 inhales in second shell body 4, fixed connection can block dust and tiny particle at the dust filter screen 21 that leads to on the dirt pipe two 23, the air admission second shell body 4 is to upwards waving, through sponge layer 26 and active carbon filter layer 27, sponge layer 26 carries out prefilter to the air, active carbon filter layer 27 further filters the air, air after the filtration is seen off from outlet duct 13, be favorable to improving the air quality in the workshop.
The utility model discloses an useful part lies in:
1. the utility model discloses rational in infrastructure, clean subaerial powder and tiny particle through circular broom, powder and the tiny particle that air exhauster three will clear away inhale first shell body, and powder and the tiny particle that rethread air exhauster one will float in the air inhale first shell body, utilize atomizer blowout clear water to carry out the dust fall
The production workshop is cleaner by sweeping the ground and sucking powder and fine particles in the air;
2. the utility model discloses rational in infrastructure, through air exhauster two with the air suction in the first shell body in the second shell body, through sponge layer prefilter and active carbon filter layer further filtration, the air after the filtration is discharged via the outlet duct again, can effectual improvement workshop air quality.
And the suction fans 19, the second suction fan 25 and the third suction fan 28 are CF28080 models sold by PUSNCC official flagship stores and related matched power supplies and circuits thereof.
The rotary motor 30 is a model 57BYGH5330 produced by sujie machine power source manufacturers in changzhou and its related power supply and circuit.
It is well within the skill of those in the art to implement, without undue experimentation, the present invention does not relate to software and process improvements, as related to circuits and electronic components and modules.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention and is not intended to limit the present invention, and various modifications and changes may be made by those skilled in the art. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production which characterized in that: the water tank comprises a supporting plate (1), a first outer shell (2), a water tank (3) and a second outer shell (4), wherein the first outer shell (2), the water tank (3) and the second outer shell (4) are of a tetragonal structure, four supporting rods II (24) are fixedly connected to the outer side wall of the bottom of the supporting plate (1), two connecting rods I (22) are fixedly connected between every two supporting rods II (24), two connecting rods II (29) are fixedly connected to the two ends of the connecting rods I (22), four rollers (20) are rotatably connected to the two ends of the connecting rods II (29), the first outer shell (2) and the four supporting rods I (12) are fixedly connected to the top of the supporting plate (1), the water tank (3) is fixedly connected to the outer side wall of the top of the first outer shell (2), a water inlet pipe (16) is fixedly connected to the top of the water tank (3), and a circular cover (14) is in threaded connection with the water inlet pipe (16), the top of the first support rod (12) is fixedly connected with a second outer shell (4), and the outer side walls of the front side and the rear side of the second outer shell (4) are fixedly connected with a cylindrical air outlet pipe (13).
2. The Tibetan medicine processing and processing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cleaning device comprises: the dust collection box is characterized in that a square through groove is formed in the side wall of the right side of the first shell body (2), the inner side wall of the first shell body (2) is fixedly connected with a partition plate (31), the partition plate (31) is connected with a dust collection box (6) in a sliding mode, the dust collection box (6) is located in the square through groove, and the outer side wall of the dust collection box (6) is fixedly connected with a handle (7).
3. The Tibetan medicine processing and processing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cleaning device comprises: two rotation motor (30) of bottom inside wall fixed connection of first shell body (2), rotation motor's (30) axis of rotation fixed connection dwang (8), dwang (8) run through the circular broom of bottom fixed connection (9) of first shell body (2), the bottom laminating of circular broom (9) is subaerial.
4. The Tibetan medicine processing and processing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cleaning device comprises: fixed connection of both sides is in dirt pipe (11) around first shell body (2), bottom fixed connection deashing shovel (10) of leading to dirt pipe (11), deashing shovel (10) slope sets up, the one end laminating ground of deashing shovel (10), lead to the inside wall fixed connection air exhauster three (28) at dirt pipe (11) top, right side lateral wall fixed connection dust cage (5) of first shell body (2), dirt nozzle stub (18) is advanced in the one end fixed connection of dust cage (5), advance dirt nozzle stub (18) and run through the lateral wall of first shell body (2), advance inside wall fixed connection air exhauster (19) of dirt nozzle stub (18).
5. The Tibetan medicine processing and processing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cleaning device comprises: the bottom fixed connection two outlet pipes (15) of water tank (3), outlet pipe (15) run through the top fixed connection atomizer (17) of first shell body (2).
6. The Tibetan medicine processing and processing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cleaning device comprises: the utility model discloses a dust collection device, including first shell body (2), the left side lateral wall fixed connection of first shell body (2) is dust pipe two (23), lead to dust pipe two (23) and run through the lateral wall of second shell body (4) and stretch out, the right side fixed connection dust filter screen (21) that lead to dust pipe two (23), lead to dust pipe two (23) left inside wall fixed connection air exhauster two (25), the inside of second shell body (4) sets up sponge layer (26) and active carbon filter layer (27), active carbon filter layer (27) are located the top of sponge layer (26).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120622953.7U CN214965101U (en)||2021-03-26||2021-03-26||Cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120622953.7U CN214965101U (en)||2021-03-26||2021-03-26||Cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214965101U true CN214965101U (en)||2021-12-03|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120622953.7U Active CN214965101U (en)||2021-03-26||2021-03-26||Cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214965101U (en)|
- 2021-03-26 CN CN202120622953.7U patent/CN214965101U/en active Active
|CN210332149U (en)||Dust collector for building engineering construction|
|CN106500193B (en)||A kind of movable air purification device|
|CN212068188U (en)||Building engineering construction dust collector|
|CN112121571A (en)||Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
|CN204940187U (en)||The sweeper of device of giving a dinner of welcome is established in inlet scoop|
|CN214965101U (en)||Cleaning device is concocted in Tibetan medicine processing production|
|CN205765415U (en)||One polishes dust-absorption integrated machine|
|CN212525359U (en)||Dust collecting device for metallurgical plant|
|CN107327955A (en)||One kind is provided with two layers of filtered air clarifier|
|CN111237899A (en)||Air purification equipment for green building and use method|
|CN207401873U (en)||A kind of central air-conditioning clearing apparatus|
|CN208165954U (en)||A kind of rubber conveyer tail portion clearing apparatus|
|CN207513714U (en)||A kind of automatic dust removing apparatus of engine air filtering core device|
|CN109107948A (en)||A kind of auto parts and components production cleaning device with functions/drying|
|CN110251005B (en)||Dust removal, sterilization and cleaning device for classroom|
|CN214680813U (en)||Electric automatization dust collector|
|CN210564427U (en)||Dust removal case of down-the-hole drill carriage|
|CN210584192U (en)||A dust collecting equipment for cement manufacture|
|CN214976019U (en)||Mainboard edulcoration device is used in computer hardware production|
|CN202445993U (en)||Air filtering cleaning robot|
|CN216825372U (en)||A dust collector for lansoprazole production|
|CN215311199U (en)||Dust collector for construction|
|CN214245520U (en)||Dust collector for civil engineering|
|CN214445477U (en)||Noise-reduction type polishing machine for bone china tableware|
|CN208742181U (en)||A kind of environmental protecting street dust-extraction unit|