CN214695645U - Supporting structure capable of applying prestress - Google PatentsSupporting structure capable of applying prestress Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214695645U CN214695645U CN202120551416.8U CN202120551416U CN214695645U CN 214695645 U CN214695645 U CN 214695645U CN 202120551416 U CN202120551416 U CN 202120551416U CN 214695645 U CN214695645 U CN 214695645U
- Prior art keywords
- bidirectional screw
- screw rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 claims description 31
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 238000004873 anchoring Methods 0.000 claims 3
- 238000009412 basement excavation Methods 0.000 abstract description 11
- 101700078171 KNTC1 Proteins 0.000 description 9
- 239000004927 clay Substances 0.000 description 5
- 229910052570 clay Inorganic materials 0.000 description 5
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 5
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009435 building construction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007710 freezing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002787 reinforcement Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011378 shotcrete Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a bearing structure of prestressing force can be applyed, including two-way lead screw, the screw thread butt joint department at two-way lead screw middle part is equipped with the card and revolves the mechanism, and the screw thread of two-way lead screw both sides has set the internal thread sleeve, and internal thread sleeve outer end is equipped with the supporting seat, and the outer terminal surface of supporting seat is circumscribed to be equipped with the axle dynamometer, and the axis of axle dynamometer is unanimous with the axis of two-way lead screw. The utility model discloses a setting of axle power meter can provide a bearing structure that can exert prestressing force, and simple structure can solve among the prior art excavation face and subside the problem of deformation when too big.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of bury the stratum construction deeply, especially, relate to a bearing structure that can apply prestressing force.
Along with the continuous development of urbanization construction, the urban building density is higher and higher. In order to ensure the safe and normal operation of nearby buildings, underground pipelines and urban traffic, deep foundation pit supporting construction is generally carried out during building construction in dense areas, the deep foundation pit is a temporary structure arranged in the building construction process, an underground space is excavated downwards from the ground, vertical retaining enclosures are generally arranged around the deep foundation pit, the enclosures are generally pile wall structures with a certain insertion depth below the basement of an excavation surface, and the plate pile walls are cantilever type, single-support type and multi-support type. The deep foundation pit supporting structure is arranged for reducing the deformation of the enclosure structure and controlling the bending moment of the wall body.
A house to be dismantled is arranged at the upper part of a foundation pit at the southwest corner of the China central station of track traffic No. 13 of Shanghai city, the house is a small second-floor building, the plane size is 4.3m, the width is multiplied by 11.6m, and the range of entering the foundation pit is about 8.4 m. The house foundation is a strip brick foundation with the depth of about 1m, and the weight of the house is not more than 400 tons; the house was constructed in 1990. The excavation area is a station rail area, the structure size is 20.6m, the length is multiplied by 11.55m, the width is multiplied by 7.79m, and the top surface soil covering thickness is 10.14 m. The house wall body is empty fill brick structure, and structural integrity is fragile, and the construction requires to secretly dig the back of accomplishing, allows to have the crack, and the house can not step on backward. And in the third stage, foundation pit excavation is carried out, wherein an underground continuous wall enclosure with the width of 800mm is constructed on the north side and the east and west sides of the house, and the enclosure depth is 33 m. Because the house is difficult to disassemble and move, the structural construction is carried out on the part below the house foundation by adopting a freezing method reinforcement and mine underground excavation method, and the excavation size is 20.6m long, 11.8m wide and 8.35m high. The soil layers of the excavated area are mainly filled with soil, silty clay, silt silty clay with silty soil, silt clay and 1 clay from top to bottom, and the excavated surface is positioned on the silt clay layer 1 and is 3.644m away from the lower part 2. And excavating from west to east, performing partition and sectional construction, adopting a profile steel, a wood back plate and sprayed concrete primary support, and pouring a structure after excavating.
Because the structure section is big, the atress is great, consequently need divide into 6 districts with the soil body excavation and carry out subregion and step excavation. Firstly, excavating an area I, adopting a demolition robot for mechanical construction, excavating and supporting, after excavating for 10m, opening a protective door of an area II, and excavating by adopting a small excavator. Firstly, digging the middle part of the II area bottom cross brace and the vertical brace after the groove support is well done, and simultaneously digging and supporting the middle cross brace according to the designed interval. After excavating 10m, opening the protective door of the area III and excavating, and before finishing supporting in the area II, excavating the area III to a depth not more than 3 m. And by parity of reasoning, continuing to excavate the back 3 areas.
The original supporting structure is a steel support of a fixed supporting structure, and prestress cannot be applied, so that large roof pressure cannot be effectively resisted, and particularly when an excavation face is too large, surrounding rock deformation is large, and settlement deformation is easy to generate. A pre-stressed support structure is needed, for which purpose a pre-stressed support structure is designed.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a bearing structure that can exert prestressing force to subside the problem of deformation when the excavation face is too big among the solution background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the present invention provides a supporting structure capable of applying prestress, which comprises:
the utility model provides a can apply bearing structure of prestressing force, includes two-way lead screw, the screw thread butt joint department at two-way lead screw middle part is equipped with the card and revolves the mechanism, and the screw thread of two-way lead screw both sides has set the internal thread sleeve, and internal thread sleeve outer end is equipped with the supporting seat, and the outer terminal surface of supporting seat is circumscribed and is equipped with the axle dynamometer, and the axis of axle dynamometer is unanimous with the axis of two-way lead screw.
Further, the clamping and rotating mechanism comprises more than one clamping hole.
Further, the axis of the clamping hole is perpendicular to the axis of the bidirectional screw rod.
Furthermore, the clamping and rotating mechanism further comprises a clamping and rotating part, and the radial width of the clamping and rotating part is larger than the inner diameter of the bidirectional screw rod.
Furthermore, the clamping and rotating part is provided with more than one pair of clamping and rotating surfaces which are parallel to each other.
Furthermore, the supporting seat is a supporting plate.
Further, the supporting seat is provided with a fixing part.
Further, the fixing member includes a through hole.
Furthermore, the threads of the bidirectional screw rod are trapezoidal threads.
Furthermore, the bidirectional screw rod is a multi-head bidirectional screw rod.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. the utility model discloses a setting of axle power meter can provide a bearing structure that can exert prestressing force, and simple structure can solve among the background art the problem that the deformation was subsided to the excavation face when too big.
2. The utility model discloses a set up two-way lead screw, the setting of mechanism is revolved to internal thread sleeve and card, does not need loaded down with trivial details structure, just can realize this bearing structure's even running.
3. The utility model discloses a through-hole and/or parallel card revolve the setting of face, make this bearing structure operation more convenient.
4. The utility model discloses a setting of supporting seat makes this bearing structure holding surface more firm, the output of stable supporting power.
5. The utility model discloses a chooseing for use of trapezoidal thread and/or the two-way lead screw of bull sets up, makes this bearing structure support more powerful, and the anti deformation effect that subsides is better.
Fig. 1 is a schematic perspective view of embodiment 1 in the structure of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic perspective view of embodiment 2 in the structure of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic perspective view of embodiment 3 in the structure of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the supporting seat in the structure of the present invention.
The reference numbers in the figures illustrate: 1. the axial force meter comprises a bidirectional screw rod, 11 clamping holes, 12 clamping rotating parts, 13 clamping rotating surfaces, 2 internal thread sleeves, 21 supporting seats, 22 through holes and 3 axial force meters.
The specific implementation mode is as follows:
in order to better understand the purpose, structure and function of the present invention, the following description is made with reference to the accompanying drawings.
As shown in fig. 1 to 4, a supporting structure capable of applying prestress is designed, the supporting structure comprises a bidirectional screw rod 1, a clamping and rotating mechanism is arranged at the joint of threads in the middle of the bidirectional screw rod 1, internal thread sleeves 2 are arranged on the threads on two sides of the bidirectional screw rod 1, as shown in fig. 4, a supporting seat 21 is arranged at the outer end of each internal thread sleeve 2, a shaft dynamometer 3 is externally tangent to the outer end surface of each supporting seat 21, a vibrating wire type shaft dynamometer can be selected as the shaft dynamometer 3, and the axis of the shaft dynamometer 3 is consistent with the axis of the bidirectional screw rod 1. When the bidirectional screw rod is used, the two internal thread sleeves 2 are mutually close to or separated from each other on the bidirectional screw rod 1 through the forward and reverse rotation clamping and rotating mechanism, and the axial force meter 3 is used in a matched mode, so that the magnitude of prestress applied to the support is adjusted, and monitoring and regulation of a stress value are realized.
Wherein, the supporting seat 21 is a supporting plate welded at the outer end of the internal thread sleeve 2. The support base 21 is provided with a fixing part for fixedly connecting the support base 21 with a construction foundation of a construction site. The fixed part includes through-hole 22, and through-hole 22 evenly arranges in the supporting seat, uses the bolt to pass through-hole 22 fixed support seat 21, makes support seat 21 firm. In the above embodiment, 3 examples are listed to realize the above technical solution:
As shown in fig. 1, the rotation-locking mechanism of the present embodiment includes a locking hole 11, and an axis of the locking hole 11 is orthogonal to an axis of the bidirectional screw 1. During the use, can use the rod to insert card hole 11, then promote the rod, make two-way lead screw 1 rotatory, then control internal thread sleeve 2 and be close to each other or part on two-way lead screw 1, realize the purpose of support.
As shown in fig. 2, in this embodiment, the locking and rotating mechanism further includes a locking and rotating portion 12, a radial width of the locking and rotating portion 12 is greater than an inner diameter of the bidirectional screw 1 to increase a torsional strength of a middle portion of the bidirectional screw 1, the locking and rotating mechanism includes two orthogonal locking holes 11, the locking holes 11 penetrate through the bidirectional screw 1, and axes of the two locking holes 11 are orthogonal to an axis of the bidirectional screw 1, respectively. The thread of the bidirectional screw rod 1 is a trapezoidal thread, the inner thread and the outer thread are tightly attached by the conical surface and are not easy to loosen, the manufacturability is good, the root strength of the thread is high, and the centering performance is good.
As shown in fig. 3, the locking and rotating part 12 is provided with a pair of locking and rotating surfaces 13 parallel to each other, and when in use, the locking and rotating surfaces 13 can be locked and fixed by a wrench to rotate the bidirectional screw rod 1. The bidirectional screw rod 1 is a multi-head bidirectional screw rod, and the multi-thread screw is arranged, so that the bidirectional screw rod 1 obtains better propelling force, stability and service life.
It is to be understood that the present invention has been described with reference to certain embodiments, and that various changes or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof by those skilled in the art without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention. In addition, many modifications may be made to adapt a particular situation or material to the teachings of the invention without departing from the essential scope thereof. Therefore, the present invention is not limited to the specific embodiments disclosed herein, and all embodiments falling within the scope of the claims of the present application are intended to be covered by the present invention.
1. A prestressed support structure, comprising a bidirectional screw (1), characterized in that: the clamping and rotating mechanism is arranged at the thread butt joint position in the middle of the bidirectional screw rod (1), the inner thread sleeves (2) are arranged on the threads on the two sides of the bidirectional screw rod (1), the supporting seats (21) are arranged at the outer ends of the inner thread sleeves (2), the axial force meters (3) are arranged on the outer end faces of the supporting seats (21) in an externally tangent mode, and the axes of the axial force meters (3) are consistent with the axes of the bidirectional screw rod (1).
2. A pre-stressed support structure according to claim 1, wherein the click-turn mechanism comprises more than one click hole (11).
3. A prestressed supporting construction, according to claim 2, characterized in that the axis of said clamping hole (11) is perpendicular to the axis of the bidirectional threaded spindle (1).
4. The prestressed supporting structure of claim 1, wherein said screw-locking mechanism further comprises a screw-locking portion (12), and the radial width of said screw-locking portion (12) is greater than the inner diameter of said bidirectional screw (1).
5. A prestressed supporting construction, according to claim 4, characterized in that said anchoring portion (12) is provided with more than one pair of anchoring surfaces (13) parallel to each other.
6. The prestressed supporting structure of claim 1, wherein said supporting base (21) is a supporting plate.
7. A prestressed supporting construction, according to claim 1, characterized in that said supporting base (21) is provided with fixing means.
8. A prestressed support structure according to claim 7, characterized in that said anchoring means comprise through holes (22).
9. The prestressed supporting construction as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that the thread of the bidirectional threaded spindle (1) is a trapezoidal thread.
10. The prestressed supporting structure of claim 1, wherein said bidirectional screw (1) is a multi-head bidirectional screw.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120551416.8U CN214695645U (en)||2021-03-17||2021-03-17||Supporting structure capable of applying prestress|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120551416.8U CN214695645U (en)||2021-03-17||2021-03-17||Supporting structure capable of applying prestress|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214695645U true CN214695645U (en)||2021-11-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120551416.8U Active CN214695645U (en)||2021-03-17||2021-03-17||Supporting structure capable of applying prestress|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214695645U (en)|
- 2021-03-17 CN CN202120551416.8U patent/CN214695645U/en active Active
|CN100465386C (en)||Pile-anchor foundation ditch supporting construction method|
|CN108412225A (en)||The underground of existed building adds a layer construction method|
|CN104060617B (en)||The prefabricated assembled inner support system of foundation pit support system and construction method|
|CN104831734A (en)||Construction method of jet-grouting pile and composite soil-nailed wall support for deep foundation pit construction|
|CN110629671A (en)||Suspension bridge anchorage and construction method thereof|
|CN111778994A (en)||Pipe-jacking working well supporting device for municipal pipeline engineering and construction method|
|CN105386610A (en)||Protective construction method for natural-foundation ancient architectures at top of asymmetric deep foundation pit|
|CN104074197B (en)||The construction method of large diameter thin wall cylinder stake compound anchor rod-type foundation pit enclosure structure|
|CN110219300B (en)||Construction process of partially-bonded prestressed uplift anchor rod|
|CN105863042A (en)||All-steel structure building and construction method thereof|
|CN104264683B (en)||Building concave shape ultra-deep foundation pit subregion supporting method is protected for three around literary composition|
|CN214695645U (en)||Supporting structure capable of applying prestress|
|CN110318419B (en)||Construction method of one-lining door opening support of underpass type pipe gallery|
|CN110055973B (en)||Foundation pit enclosure structure under high-speed railway bridge with limited construction space and water stopping method|
|CN209941754U (en)||High-voltage power pipe culvert in-situ protection structure|
|CN108277798A (en)||Prestressing force shaped steel support pile and its construction method|
|CN210263072U (en)||High-pressure jet grouting anchor cable suitable for deep foundation pit support|
|CN212001056U (en)||Anti-seismic building pile|
|CN110258621B (en)||Assembled retaining wall convenient to quick construction|
|CN210263110U (en)||Prefabricated template device of basement cushion cap and grade beam|
|CN214832716U (en)||Soft soil property of municipal construction takes underground structure|
|CN217440048U (en)||Single-layer lining structure for tunnel IV-level surrounding rock|
|CN217105190U (en)||Splitting grouting rock anchor pile foundation suitable for complex geological conditions|
|CN216615948U (en)||Pier structure suitable for thick earthing district|
|CN213836719U (en)||Spliced prefabricated root key type digging foundation|