CN214651487U - Belt type discharging device - Google PatentsBelt type discharging device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214651487U CN214651487U CN202120432867.XU CN202120432867U CN214651487U CN 214651487 U CN214651487 U CN 214651487U CN 202120432867 U CN202120432867 U CN 202120432867U CN 214651487 U CN214651487 U CN 214651487U
- Prior art keywords
- drive roller
- striker plate
- Prior art date
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 12
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 24
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 abstract description 17
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000012141 concentrate Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a belt discharging device, including frame, drive roller and driven voller, driving motor and endless belt, it has the slide to go back horizontal sliding connection in the frame, fixedly connected with striker plate on the slide, the striker plate is located under the drive roller, fixedly connected with carousel respectively at the both ends of drive roller, each rotate respectively on the carousel and be connected with the crank arm, the carousel that corresponds crank arm with the slide constitutes slider-crank mechanism jointly, be provided with the stripper under the striker plate. During the use, the drive roller can drive the slide reciprocating swing through slider-crank laser simultaneously at the in-process of drive belt conveying soil material, and then drives the striker plate reciprocating swing, changes the position that the soil material got into the stripper for the soil material can be spread out in the stripper, guarantees the discharge bin capacity, can guarantee that the ejection of compact of fragment of brick make-up machine is even simultaneously, and then guarantees the brickmaking quality.
The utility model relates to a discharge apparatus, especially, belt discharge apparatus.
In the brick making process, a belt conveyor is often needed to convey the earth materials to a feeding mechanism of corresponding equipment, such as a feeding bin of a brick making machine.
The utility model discloses a chinese utility model patent that bulletin number is CN211762591U discloses a discharge apparatus of adjustable flow, including the discharge bin, the discharge gate department of discharge bin is equipped with conveyor means, conveyor means's one end is equipped with the discharge hopper, it is equipped with impeller to be close to feed inlet department in the discharge bin, be equipped with two slide rails on the both sides wall of discharge bin, impeller's pivot both ends be equipped with two with slide rail sliding connection's bearing frame, two be equipped with two push-and-pull rods on the bearing frame, the top of discharge bin is equipped with connects two the connecting seat of push-and-pull rod, the top of discharge bin be equipped with the lead screw lift that the connecting seat is connected. Although this discharge apparatus can realize the transport to the soil material, however, because the soil material of the discharge end of its conveyer belt device is directly discharged into the dump bin, the position that the soil material got into the dump bin is fixed, leads to the soil material to be the toper form in the dump bin easily and piles up, has reduced the capacity of dump bin among the intangible, and can lead to the ejection of compact of fragment of brick make-up machine inhomogeneous, and then influences the fragment of brick quality.
In view of the above, the applicant has made an intensive study on the structure of the belt type discharging device, and has made this proposal.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a can guarantee belt discharge apparatus of the brickmaking quality of unloading storehouse capacity and fragment of brick make-up machine.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a belt discharging device comprises a rack, a driving roller and a driven roller which are respectively connected to the rack in a rotating manner, a slide seat which is used for driving the driving roller to rotate and a baffle plate which is obliquely arranged relative to a horizontal plane and is fixedly connected to the slide seat, wherein the driving roller and the driven roller are arranged on the rack in an annular belt manner, the driving roller is positioned above the driven roller, the baffle plate is positioned under the driving roller, the two ends of the driving roller are respectively and fixedly connected with a turntable, each turntable is respectively and rotatably connected with a crank arm, the crank arm and the rotating connecting shaft of the turntable are arranged in a staggered manner relative to the driving roller, one end of the turntable, far away from the crank arm, is rotatably connected to the slide seat, and the corresponding turntable, the crank arm and the slide seat jointly form a crank-slider mechanism, and a discharge bin is arranged under the material baffle plate.
As an improvement of the utility model, the striker plate gradually goes from top to bottom the driven voller direction slope is arranged.
As an improvement of the present invention, the frame is located the driven voller with position department between the drive roller is provided with a plurality of respectively with the driven voller or drive roller parallel arrangement and the backing roll of arranging in proper order.
As an improvement of the utility model, two striker rods that are the splayed and arrange are fixedly connected with to the upper side of striker plate.
As an improvement of the utility model, a plurality of flexible baffles are evenly arranged on the annular belt along the circumferential direction of the annular belt.
As an improvement of the utility model, the opening orientation has been seted up in the frame the dovetail groove of slide, be provided with on the slide and be located pulley in the dovetail groove.
As an improvement of the utility model, the biggest groove width in dovetail groove is greater than the diameter of pulley, the both ends of the lower lateral wall in dovetail groove be provided with respectively with pulley complex slope face, it is same two in the dovetail groove the splayed is personally submitted to the slope.
Adopt above-mentioned technical scheme, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. constitute slider-crank mechanism jointly through the carousel that corresponds, crank arm and slide for the drive roller can drive the reciprocal swing of slide through slider-crank laser simultaneously at the in-process of drive belt conveying soil material, and then drive the reciprocal swing of striker plate, changes the position that the soil material got into the stripper, makes the soil material can be spread out in the stripper, guarantees the discharge bin capacity, can guarantee simultaneously that the fragment of brick make-up machine ejection of compact is even, and then guarantees the brickmaking quality.
2. Through setting up the striker rod, not only can guarantee that the soil material is spread out in the discharge bin on the sliding direction of slide, can guarantee moreover that the soil material also can be spread out in the discharge bin on the width direction of striker plate.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the belt-type discharging device of the present invention, in which parts such as a frame and a discharging bin are omitted;
fig. 2 is the connecting structure schematic diagram of the middle material blocking rod and the material blocking plate of the utility model.
The designations in the figures correspond to the following:
11-a drive roller; 12-a driven roller;
13-an endless belt; 14-a flexible baffle;
15-supporting rolls; 20-a slide;
21-a striker plate; 22-a material blocking rod;
23-a pulley; 30-a turntable;
The invention will be further described with reference to the accompanying drawings and specific embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1-2, the present embodiment provides a belt-type discharging device, which includes a frame (not shown), a driving roller 11 and a driven roller 12 rotatably connected to the frame, respectively, a driving motor (not shown) for driving the driving roller 11 to rotate, and an endless belt 13 wound around the driving roller 11 and the driven roller 12, wherein the driving roller 11 is located above the driven roller 12, and a section of the endless belt 13 located between the driving roller 11 and the driven roller 12 and located relatively above forms a conveying section (a section of the conveying section which is not fixed), and the conveying section is arranged obliquely with respect to a horizontal plane so as to convey the earth material located relatively below to a position relatively above. The specific transmission connection structure between the driving motor and the driving roller 11 is the same as that of the conventional belt conveyor, and is not the focus of the embodiment, and is not described in detail here.
Preferably, the frame is provided, at a position located between the driven roller 12 and the driving roller 11, with a plurality of supporting rollers 15 arranged in series and parallel to the driven roller 12 or the driving roller 11, respectively, the transmission section bearing against the supporting rollers 15 in order to obtain a better support. In addition, a plurality of flexible baffles 14 are uniformly arranged on the endless belt 13 along the circumferential direction of the endless belt to prevent soil from sliding down along the conveyor belt under the action of gravity, that is, the flexible baffles 14 are sequentially arranged on the endless belt 13 along the outer surface of the endless belt 13 at equal intervals.
Still horizontal sliding connection has the slide 20 that is located the drive roller 11 side in the frame, fixedly connected with is for the striker plate 21 that the horizontal plane slope was arranged on this slide 20, and striker plate 21 is located drive roller 11 under, specifically, striker plate 21 from the top down toward driven roller 12 direction slope gradually arranges, driven roller 12 is kept away from for the lower extreme of striker plate 21 to the upper end of striker plate 21 promptly, and on the horizontal projection face, the projection of drive roller 11 is located completely in the projection of striker plate 21, the soil material that falls down from endless belt 13 like this can drop on striker plate 21, again flows along striker plate 21.
Preferably, the striker plates 21's the side fixedly connected with two striker rods 22 that are the splayed and arrange, striker rod 22 is located the lower part of striker plates 21 and is located the side below of drive roller 11, and like this, when the earth material flows out from striker plates 21, partial earth material can receive striker rod 22's restriction and flow toward both sides, avoids the earth material to concentrate and flows from the middle part position of striker plates 21 and lead to piling up.
The both ends difference fixedly connected with carousel 30 of drive roller 11, carousel 30 has two promptly, it is connected with crank arm 31 to rotate respectively on each carousel 30, crank arm 31 and the rotation connecting axle and the drive roller 11 dislocation arrangement of the carousel 30 that corresponds, the one end that carousel 30 was kept away from to each crank arm 31 rotates and connects on slide 20, two cranks 31 rotate respectively and connect the both sides at slide 20, thus, the carousel 30 that corresponds, crank arm 31 and slide 20 can constitute slider-crank mechanism jointly, slide 20 can be at the drive of carousel 30 down reciprocating slide in the frame, and then to the horizontal reciprocating motion of striker plate 21, avoid leading to the soil material to pile up because the ejection of compact position of striker plate 21 is fixed.
Preferably, the frame is provided with a trapezoidal groove (not shown) with an opening facing the sliding base 20, and the sliding base 20 is provided with a pulley 23 located in the trapezoidal groove, so as to realize the sliding connection between the sliding base 20 and the frame. Specifically, two pulleys 23 are respectively arranged on two sides of the sliding seat 20, that is, four pulleys 23 are provided, two trapezoidal grooves are provided and are respectively located on two sides of the sliding seat 20, the pulleys 23 located on the same side of the sliding seat 20 are inserted into the same trapezoidal groove, and each pulley 23 abuts against the lower side wall of the corresponding trapezoidal groove. In addition, the maximum groove width of the trapezoidal groove is larger than the diameter of the pulley 23, two ends of the lower side wall of the trapezoidal groove are respectively provided with a slope surface matched with the pulley 23, and two slope surfaces in the same trapezoidal groove are in an inverted splayed shape. Thus, when the pulley 23 rolls up to the slope surface and rolls down, the striker plate 21 can be driven to shake up and down, and the soil adhered to the striker plate 21 can be shaken off.
A discharge bin (not shown) is arranged right below the striker plate 21 for receiving soil. It should be noted that the discharge bin can be independently arranged, and a feed bin of a brick molding machine or a feed bin of other equipment such as a stirring barrel of a stirring device can also be used as the discharge bin.
The present invention has been described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawings, but the embodiments of the present invention are not limited to the above embodiments, and those skilled in the art can make various modifications to the present invention according to the prior art, and these all belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a belt discharging device, its characterized in that includes the frame, rotates drive roller and the driven voller of connection in the frame respectively, is used for driving drive roller pivoted driving motor and around establishing in the drive roller with the endless belt between the driven voller, the drive roller is located the side top of driven voller, it has the slide still to go back horizontal sliding connection in the frame, fixedly connected with is arranged for the horizontal plane slope's striker plate on the slide, the striker plate is located under the drive roller, the both ends of drive roller are fixedly connected with carousel respectively, each rotate respectively on the carousel and be connected with the bent arm, the bent arm with the rotation connecting axle of carousel with drive roller dislocation arrangement, the one end rotation that the carousel was kept away from to the bent arm is connected in on the slide, and corresponding carousel, bent arm with the slide constitutes slider-crank mechanism jointly, and a discharge bin is arranged under the material baffle plate.
2. The belt discharge apparatus of claim 1, wherein said striker plate is disposed to be inclined gradually toward said driven roller from top to bottom.
3. The belt discharging apparatus according to claim 1, wherein said frame is provided at a position between said driven roller and said driving roller with a plurality of supporting rollers arranged in parallel with said driven roller or said driving roller, respectively, and arranged in sequence.
4. The belt unloading device of claim 1, wherein two striker rods arranged in a splayed shape are fixedly connected to the upper side surface of the striker plate.
5. The belt discharging apparatus as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein said endless belt is provided with a plurality of flexible flaps along a circumferential direction thereof.
6. The belt discharging apparatus as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein the frame is formed with a trapezoidal groove opening toward the slide carriage, and the slide carriage is provided with a pulley disposed in the trapezoidal groove.
7. The belt discharger according to claim 6 wherein the maximum width of said trapezoidal groove is larger than the diameter of said pulley, and the two ends of the lower side wall of said trapezoidal groove are respectively provided with a slope surface engaging with said pulley, and the two slope surfaces in the same trapezoidal groove are inverted splayed.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120432867.XU CN214651487U (en)||2021-02-26||2021-02-26||Belt type discharging device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120432867.XU CN214651487U (en)||2021-02-26||2021-02-26||Belt type discharging device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214651487U true CN214651487U (en)||2021-11-09|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120432867.XU Active CN214651487U (en)||2021-02-26||2021-02-26||Belt type discharging device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214651487U (en)|
- 2021-02-26 CN CN202120432867.XU patent/CN214651487U/en active Active
|CN214651487U (en)||Belt type discharging device|
|US3578183A (en)||Method and apparatus for conveying material|
|CN214454537U (en)||Conveying device capable of adjusting conveying angle|
|CN210735414U (en)||High-precision automatic bottle arranging machine|
|CN112010016A (en)||Automatic round bar feeding equipment|
|CN105966875A (en)||Continuous material conveying device|
|CN207361148U (en)||A kind of fabric conveying box|
|CN113086603B (en)||Automatic feeding equipment for container chassis component|
|CN211197537U (en)||Raw materials bucket elevator is used in cement manufacture processing|
|CN210339459U (en)||Full-automatic screening machine for producing and processing parts based on optical transceiver|
|CN105731101A (en)||Rapid discharge mechanism of feed granulation machine, easy to replace|
|CN216917467U (en)||Concrete conveying device|
|CN212859785U (en)||Feeding and discharging device of full-automatic double-end round bar drilling machine|
|CN205662032U (en)||Scraper blade material loading machine with cleaning brush|
|CN214568609U (en)||Conveying device|
|CN215973437U (en)||Material conveyor|
|CN210763226U (en)||Loss-prevention apple dumping platform|
|CN211254486U (en)||Remove and unload grain device|
|CN214132651U (en)||Automatic American ginseng rolling screen of material loading|
|JP3675568B2 (en)||Soil supply equipment|
|CN215754630U (en)||Pipe handling device|
|CN217050483U (en)||Reversible belt type material distributor|
|CN216271406U (en)||Multi-section drum type intelligent conveying device for parts|
|CN213428269U (en)||Powder spraying device for pet puffed food|
|CN213445222U (en)||Industrial silicon blanking device|