CN214573249U - Prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability - Google PatentsPrestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214573249U CN214573249U CN202120146928.6U CN202120146928U CN214573249U CN 214573249 U CN214573249 U CN 214573249U CN 202120146928 U CN202120146928 U CN 202120146928U CN 214573249 U CN214573249 U CN 214573249U
- Prior art keywords
- mud jacking
- box girder
- prestressed concrete
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011513 prestressed concrete Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000011178 precast concrete Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000007493 shaping process Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000004567 concrete Substances 0.000 description 8
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229910001294 Reinforcing steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000011440 grout Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a precast prestressed concrete case roof beam with high stability relates to bridge building materials technical field, the utility model discloses a bear device, adjusting device, strutting arrangement, sealing device and installation device, bear the device and include side form and mud jacking board, the side form is the cavity box structure, mud jacking board lower surface and side form upper surface connection. The utility model relates to a precast concrete case roof beam passes through strutting arrangement and has increased the intensity and the stability of mould with high stability, wherein the centre form is stainless steel, avoided the case roof beam side to be infected with too many rust, influence the pouring quality, it is smooth to be favorable to case roof beam side shaping, and be equipped with the through-hole on the centre form, can install horizontal reinforcing bar, for the processing of follow-up horizontal prestressing force provide the operation basis, seal the mould through sealing device, install by the draw runner cooperation between closing plate and the side form, and be equipped with the through-hole on the closing plate and can vertically install the reinforcing bar, conveniently carry out the processing of vertical prestressing force.
The utility model relates to a bridge building materials technical field, in particular to precast prestressed concrete case roof beam with high stability.
The box girder is one of the middle girders of the bridge engineering, the inner part is hollow, the flanges are arranged on the two sides of the upper part and are similar to a box, the box girder of the concrete structure is divided into a prefabricated box girder and a cast-in-place box girder, and the prefabricated box girder can accelerate the engineering progress and save the construction period.
At present, the existing precast concrete box girder has some defects, such as: the existing concrete precast box girder is inconvenient to cast, and the strength of the cast and molded concrete precast box girder is low, so that the sufficient stress requirement is difficult to meet.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a precast prestressed concrete case roof beam with high stability can effectively solve pouring and dismantle the inconvenient and not enough scheduling problem of pouring stress intensity of mould in the background art.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model discloses a realize through following technical scheme: the utility model provides a precast prestressed concrete case roof beam with high stability, includes and bears device, adjusting device, strutting arrangement, sealing device and installation device, bear the device and include side form and mud jacking board, the side form is hollow box structure, mud jacking board lower surface and side form upper surface connection, adjusting device includes pneumatic cylinder and lift post, four lift post one end all is connected with side form lower surface, four pneumatic cylinder one end is connected with four lift post other ends respectively, strutting arrangement includes the support frame, two support frame one surface respectively with side form both sides surface connection, sealing device includes first draw runner and second draw runner, side form both sides surface all is equipped with first spout, two first draw runner respectively with first spout sliding fit, mud jacking board both sides surface all is equipped with the second spout, two the second draw runner respectively with second spout sliding fit, installation device includes the mud jacking bolt, the side form upper surface is equipped with six first screw holes, six mud jacking bolt one end respectively with first screw hole normal running fit, six the mud jacking bolt other end all is connected with mud jacking board upper surface.
Preferably, the carrying device further comprises a bottom plate, and the upper surface of the bottom plate is connected with the other end of the hydraulic cylinder.
Preferably, adjusting device still includes the sprue, the mud jacking board upper surface is provided with two sprue, can adjust the mould height through adjusting device, conveniently pours the concrete construction, and wherein, the sprue sets up in mud jacking board top, conveniently gets rid of unnecessary air.
Preferably, strutting arrangement still includes the centre form, two centre form a surface is connected with the inside both sides surface of side form respectively, has increased the intensity and the stability of mould through strutting arrangement, and wherein the centre form is stainless steel, has avoided the case roof beam side to be infected with too much rust, influences pouring quality, is favorable to the case roof beam side shaping smooth, is equipped with the through-hole in the centre form in addition, can install horizontal reinforcing bar, provides the operation basis for the processing of follow-up horizontal prestressing force.
Preferably, sealing device still includes the closing plate, two a closing plate surface is connected with two first draw runner side surfaces respectively, seals the mould through sealing device, wherein installs by the draw runner cooperation between closing plate and the side form, and easy and simple to handle the leakproofness good, is equipped with the through-hole on the closing plate moreover and can vertically install the reinforcing bar, conveniently carries out the processing of vertical prestressing force.
Preferably, the installation device still includes the dismantlement bolt, side form both sides surface is equipped with six second screw holes respectively, twelve the dismantlement bolt respectively with second screw hole normal running fit, through installation device equipment case roof beam mould, wherein, the height of the relative side form of mud jacking board can be controlled to the mud jacking bolt, control mud jacking effect, dismantle the bolt help and dismantle the mould, improved the efficiency that the material was taken out after the pouring.
The utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. the utility model can adjust the height of the mould through the adjusting device, thereby facilitating the concrete pouring construction, wherein, the injection port is arranged above the mud jacking plate, thereby facilitating the removal of redundant air;
2. the utility model discloses an intensity and the stability that strutting arrangement has increased the mould, wherein the centre form is stainless steel, has avoided the case roof beam side to be infected with too much rust, influences the pouring quality, is favorable to the case roof beam side shaping smooth, is equipped with the through-hole in addition on the centre form, can install horizontal reinforcing bar, provides the operation basis for the processing of follow-up horizontal prestressing force;
3. the utility model seals the mould through the sealing device, wherein the sealing plate and the side mould are installed by the slide bar in a matching way, the operation is simple and convenient, the sealing performance is good, and the through hole on the sealing plate can be used for vertically installing the reinforcing steel bar, thereby being convenient for processing the longitudinal prestress;
4. the utility model discloses an installation device equipment case roof beam mould, wherein, the mud jacking bolt can control the height of the relative side form of mud jacking board, and the mould is dismantled in control mud jacking effect dismantlement bolt help, has improved the efficiency that the material took out after the pouring.
Of course, it is not necessary for any particular product to achieve all of the above-described advantages at the same time.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments will be briefly introduced below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious for those skilled in the art that other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic front view of a prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is a right-side view structural schematic diagram of the prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is the utility model discloses a structural schematic is overlooked to precast concrete case roof beam with high stability.
In the drawings, the components represented by the respective reference numerals are listed below:
100. a carrying device; 110. a base plate; 120. side mould; 130. a pulp pressing plate; 200. an adjustment device; 210. a hydraulic cylinder; 220. a lifting column; 230. a material injection port; 300. a support device; 310. a support frame; 320. an inner mold; 400. a sealing device; 410. a first slide bar; 420. a second slide bar; 430. a sealing plate; 500. a mounting device; 510. grouting bolts; 520. and (5) disassembling the bolt.
In order to make the technical means, creation features, achievement purposes and functions of the present invention easy to understand, the present invention is further described below with reference to the following embodiments.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", "front end", "rear end", "both ends", "one end", "the other end" and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element to which the reference is made must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "disposed," "connected," and the like are to be construed broadly, and for example, "connected" may be either fixedly connected or detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention relates to a prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability, which comprises a bearing device 100, an adjusting device 200, a supporting device 300, a sealing device 400 and a mounting device 500, wherein the bearing device 100 comprises a side form 120 and a grout pressing plate 130, the side form 120 is a hollow box structure, the lower surface of the grout pressing plate 130 is connected with the upper surface of the side form 120, the adjusting device 200 comprises a hydraulic cylinder 210 and lifting columns 220, one end of each of the four lifting columns 220 is connected with the lower surface of the side form 120, one end of each of the four hydraulic cylinders 210 is connected with the other end of each of the four lifting columns 220, the supporting device 300 comprises a supporting frame 310, one surface of each of the two supporting frames 310 is connected with the surface of each of the two sides of the side form 120, the sealing device 400 comprises a first sliding bar 410 and a second sliding bar 420, the surfaces of the two sides of the side form 120 are provided with first sliding grooves, the two first sliding bars 410 are respectively in sliding fit with the first sliding grooves, the surface all is equipped with the second spout on the mud jacking board 130 both sides, two second draw runners 420 respectively with second spout sliding fit, installation device 500 includes mud jacking bolt 510, the side form 120 upper surface is equipped with six first screw holes, six mud jacking bolts 510 one end respectively with first screw hole swivelling joint, six mud jacking bolts 510 other ends all with mud jacking board 130 upper surface connection.
Referring to fig. 1-2, the carrying device 100 further includes a base plate 110, and the upper surface of the base plate 110 is connected to the other end of the hydraulic cylinder 210.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the adjusting device 200 further includes a filling opening 230, and two filling openings 230 are disposed on the upper surface of the grouting plate 130, so that the height of the mold can be adjusted by the adjusting device 200, thereby facilitating concrete pouring construction, wherein the filling opening 230 is disposed above the grouting plate 130, thereby facilitating removal of redundant air.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the supporting device 300 further includes an inner mold 320, one surface of the two inner molds 320 is connected with the two inner side surfaces of the side mold 120, the strength and stability of the mold are increased through the supporting device 300, wherein the inner molds 320 are made of stainless steel, so that the situation that the side surface of the box girder is stained with too much rust to affect the pouring quality is avoided, the side surface of the box girder is smoothly formed, and the inner molds 320 are provided with through holes to install transverse steel bars, thereby providing an operation basis for the subsequent transverse prestress treatment.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the sealing device 400 further includes sealing plates 430, one surface of each of the two sealing plates 430 is connected to one side surface of each of the two first sliding bars 410, the mold is sealed by the sealing device 400, the sealing plates 430 and the side mold 120 are installed by the sliding bars in a matching manner, the operation is simple, the sealing performance is good, and the through holes formed in the sealing plates 430 can be used for installing reinforcing steel bars longitudinally, so that the longitudinal prestress treatment is facilitated.
Referring to fig. 1-2, the mounting device 500 further comprises dismounting bolts 520, six second threaded holes are formed in the surfaces of the two sides of the side mold 120 respectively, the twelve dismounting bolts 520 are in rotating fit with the second threaded holes respectively, and the box girder mold is assembled through the mounting device 500, wherein the grouting bolts 510 can control the height of the grouting plate 130 relative to the side mold 120, so that the grouting effect is controlled, the dismounting bolts 520 help to dismount the mold, and the efficiency of taking out the poured material is improved.
When the prefabricated box girder is used, the side die 120 is firstly placed above the lifting column 220, the inner die 320 is installed inside the side die 120 and fixed by using the dismounting bolt 520, the grouting plate 130 is installed above the side die 120, the sealing plate 430 is installed in a sliding mode, the corrugated pipe and the steel bars penetrate through holes in the side die 120 and the sealing plate 430, concrete is poured into the die through the injection port 230, air in the concrete is further exhausted by using the grouting bolt 510, after the box girder is solidified, a pulling instrument is used for respectively pulling the transverse steel bars and the longitudinal steel bars to perform prestress treatment on the prefabricated box girder, and the strength of the box girder is enhanced.
The basic principles and the main features of the invention and the advantages of the invention have been shown and described above. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the above embodiments, and that the foregoing embodiments and descriptions are provided only to illustrate the principles of the present invention without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. A prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability, comprising a bearing device (100), an adjusting device (200), a supporting device (300), a sealing device (400), and a mounting device (500), characterized in that: bearing device (100) includes side form (120) and mud jacking board (130), side form (120) are cavity box structure, mud jacking board (130) lower surface and side form (120) upper surface connection, adjusting device (200) include pneumatic cylinder (210) and lift post (220), four lift post (220) one end all is connected with side form (120) lower surface, four pneumatic cylinder (210) one end is connected with four lift post (220) other ends respectively, strutting arrangement (300) include support frame (310), two support frame (310) a surface is connected with side form (120) both sides surface respectively, sealing device (400) include first draw runner (410) and second draw runner (420), side form (120) both sides surface all is equipped with first spout, two first draw runner (410) respectively with first spout sliding fit, the surface all is equipped with the second spout, two on mud jacking board (130) both sides second draw runner (420) respectively with second spout sliding fit, installation device (500) are including mud jacking bolt (510), side form (120) upper surface is equipped with six first screw holes, six mud jacking bolt (510) one end respectively with first screw hole normal running fit, six mud jacking bolt (510) other end all with mud jacking board (130) upper surface connection.
2. The prestressed concrete precast box girder having high stability according to claim 1, wherein: the carrying device (100) further comprises a bottom plate (110), and the upper surface of the bottom plate (110) is connected with the other end of the hydraulic cylinder (210).
3. The prestressed concrete precast box girder having high stability according to claim 1, wherein: adjusting device (200) still includes sprue (230), the last surface of pressure thick liquid board (130) is provided with two sprue (230).
4. The prestressed concrete precast box girder having high stability according to claim 1, wherein: the supporting device (300) further comprises inner molds (320), and one surfaces of the two inner molds (320) are respectively connected with the two side surfaces inside the side mold (120).
5. The prestressed concrete precast box girder having high stability according to claim 1, wherein: the sealing device (400) further comprises sealing plates (430), and one surfaces of the two sealing plates (430) are respectively connected with one side surfaces of the two first sliding strips (410).
6. The prestressed concrete precast box girder having high stability according to claim 1, wherein: the mounting device (500) further comprises dismounting bolts (520), six second threaded holes are formed in the surfaces of the two sides of the side die (120), and twelve dismounting bolts (520) are in rotating fit with the second threaded holes respectively.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120146928.6U CN214573249U (en)||2021-01-20||2021-01-20||Prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120146928.6U CN214573249U (en)||2021-01-20||2021-01-20||Prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214573249U true CN214573249U (en)||2021-11-02|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120146928.6U Active CN214573249U (en)||2021-01-20||2021-01-20||Prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214573249U (en)|
- 2021-01-20 CN CN202120146928.6U patent/CN214573249U/en active Active
|CN208072950U (en)||A kind of combination set shaped steel formwork|
|CN203712840U (en)||Small box girder concrete pouring mold|
|CN214573249U (en)||Prestressed concrete precast box girder with high stability|
|CN111851318B (en)||Cantilever bridge side span formwork system and construction method thereof|
|CN108930406A (en)||Based on integral assembling large form narrow space wall construction method|
|CN210458963U (en)||Light formwork without tie rod for bridge capping beam|
|CN111021716A (en)||Formwork lifting system for building|
|CN204728698U (en)||The closed formwork structure of a kind of concrete suspension bridging piece|
|CN211646646U (en)||Adjustable ditch beam template|
|CN101324086A (en)||Construction method of large-span box variable cross-section reinforcement concrete arch|
|CN209144667U (en)||A kind of box beam monoblock type drawing and pulling type internal model|
|CN214942361U (en)||Beam-free floor slab reinforcing formwork device|
|CN215483062U (en)||Template device is pour in bulky concrete cushion cap layering|
|CN214832035U (en)||Prefabricated culvert passageway side wall template system of assembled|
|CN212925812U (en)||High pier hydraulic slip form|
|CN216275173U (en)||Box girder template for municipal administration road and bridge construction|
|CN210148367U (en)||Cross prefabricated component forming die|
|CN211817982U (en)||Building engineering frame post template reinforcing apparatus|
|CN212919831U (en)||Assembled bridge member casting mold|
|CN215947928U (en)||Highway prestressing force case roof beam reinforcing bar edge of a wing positioner|
|CN213389745U (en)||Cantilever bridge side span formwork system|
|CN215889453U (en)||Temporary support for two sides of post-cast strip of building floor|
|CN212957607U (en)||Backward-inclined cantilever steel formwork|
|CN215330710U (en)||Horizontal tie beam reinforcing structure and wall thereof|
|CN211114414U (en)||Prefabricated superposed beam|