CN214508214U - Community landscape green belt - Google PatentsCommunity landscape green belt Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214508214U CN214508214U CN202120190838.7U CN202120190838U CN214508214U CN 214508214 U CN214508214 U CN 214508214U CN 202120190838 U CN202120190838 U CN 202120190838U CN 214508214 U CN214508214 U CN 214508214U
- Prior art keywords
- water collecting
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 80
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 11
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 241001464837 Viridiplantae Species 0.000 abstract 3
- 230000004083 survival Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 description 4
- 235000013311 vegetables Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 208000003464 Asthenopia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004579 marble Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052904 quartz Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010453 quartz Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A—TECHNOLOGIES FOR ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A20/00—Water conservation; Efficient water supply; Efficient water use
- Y02A20/108—Rainwater harvesting
The application relates to a residential landscape green belt, which comprises a vegetation belt and water collecting side belts positioned on two sides of the vegetation belt, wherein the water collecting side belts comprise a plurality of water collecting stones, the water collecting stones are of hollow structures, water inlet holes are formed in the upper ends of the water collecting stones, and the adjacent water collecting stones are fixedly connected and communicated with each other; the one end of area catchments is equipped with the water storage box, the water storage box with the play water end intercommunication of area catchments, one side of water storage box is equipped with the suction pump, the end of intaking of suction pump is equipped with the inlet tube, the play water end of suction pump is equipped with the outlet pipe. The collected rainwater is used for irrigating the green plants, so that the survival rate of the green plants is improved, and the green plants are favorable for thriving. This application has the effectual effect of retaining with irrigate effectually.
The application relates to the field of landscape greening, in particular to a residential landscape greening belt.
The green belt is a strip-shaped belt for greening, can eliminate visual fatigue and purify the environment, and occupies an irreplaceable important position in cities. With the improvement of the living quality requirements and the attention of health of people, the area of the green belt of the community is increased day by day.
The increase of the greening area increases the workload of the district irrigation work. Therefore, the community landscape green belt with the irrigation device is delivered at the same time, and the patent with the prior publication number of CN210328838U discloses a community green belt which comprises water flowing grooves arranged at two sides of a road, wherein one end of each water flowing groove is provided with a sedimentation tank, and one side of each sedimentation tank is provided with a water storage tank. And a water suction pump for driving water in the reservoir into the vegetation layer is arranged on one side of the reservoir. In rainy days, rainwater flows into the sedimentation tank along the rainwater tank, and sewage filtered by the sedimentation tank enters the reservoir. And then the water is pumped into the vegetation layer by a water pump to finish the irrigation work.
In view of the above-mentioned related technologies, the inventor believes that the amount of people coming and going in a cell is large, and the water flowing groove is easily damaged, so that the water flowing groove is blocked, or rainwater cannot enter a sedimentation tank along the water flowing groove, and the water storage effect is poor.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to improve the retaining effect for the convenience, this application provides a district view greenbelt.
The application provides a district view greenbelt adopts following technical scheme:
a community landscape green belt comprises a vegetation belt and water collecting side belts positioned on two sides of the vegetation belt, wherein each water collecting side belt comprises a plurality of water collecting stones, each water collecting stone is of a hollow structure, a water inlet hole is formed in the upper end of each water collecting stone, and the adjacent water collecting stones are fixedly connected and communicated with each other; the one end of area catchments is equipped with the water storage box, the water storage box with the play water end intercommunication of area catchments, one side of water storage box is equipped with the suction pump, the end of intaking of suction pump is equipped with the inlet tube, the play water end of suction pump is equipped with the outlet pipe.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the sideband that catchments sets up in the both sides of vegetation area, comprises a plurality of catchment stone. Because the height of the upper end of the catchment stone is higher, and the hardness of the catchment stone is higher, the catchment stone is not easy to deform. The rainwater enters into the water inlet from the water inlet hole, flows inside the water collecting stone in the same water collecting side band until entering the water storage tank, and the water storage amount of the water storage tank is increased. The catchment stone is not easy to block, and is helpful to improve the water storage effect.
Optionally, the upper end face of the water collecting stone is obliquely arranged from the side to the water inlet hole.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the surface that the slope set up is convenient for make the rainwater that drops at catchment stone upper surface enter into catchment stone inside automatically to flow in the cistern, can utilize. Be convenient for improve retaining effect, improve rainwater collection volume and rainwater utilization ratio.
Optionally, the upper end surface of the water-collecting stone is provided with a plurality of water leakage holes located on the outer peripheral side of the water inlet hole.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the rainwater of catchment stone up end can enter into catchment stone inside from the hole that leaks. When the rainfall is great, help improving the rainwater collection efficiency of catchment stone to be convenient for improve the retaining effect.
Optionally, the water-collecting stone upper end is close to one side in vegetation area is equipped with the rain-collecting plate, the rain-collecting plate sets up to being close to the one side slope of water-collecting stone.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, collection rain board helps improving the collection rain ability of catchment stone, and the rainwater that drops on collection rain board flows to catchment stone along collection rain board on, and then flows to catchment stone inside.
Optionally, a filter screen for filtering water flow entering the water inlet hole is arranged on the water collecting stone.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, be convenient for filter the rivers that enter into catchment stone inside, also be convenient for block inside other objects enter into catchment stone, make catchment stone difficult the jam.
Optionally, the water storage tank is buried underground in soil, the upper end of water storage tank is rotated and is provided with the case lid, the edge of case lid is equipped with the bounding wall of vertical setting, the holding tank is formed with the upper surface of case lid to the bounding wall, be equipped with the vegetable layer in the holding tank.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the difficult people in the district of being difficult for the water storage box discovers to make the water storage box difficult quilt destroy, be difficult for influencing the normal retaining of water storage box. The vegetable layer is convenient for increase the greening area of the community and purify the air.
Optionally, the water outlet pipe is provided with a plurality of nozzles.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the shower nozzle becomes a plurality of branchs reposition of redundant personnel or water smoke with the rivers in the outlet pipe, helps increasing the area of irrigating, reduces artifical fastness.
Optionally, a fixing ring connected with the ground and used for fixing the water outlet pipe is arranged on the outer peripheral side of the water outlet pipe.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, solid fixed ring makes the difficult emergence of position change of outlet pipe, helps guaranteeing that the plant homoenergetic in the greenbelt receives the irrigation, avoids child or the pet in the district to change the position of outlet pipe, leads to the plant to lack of water and dies.
In summary, the present application includes at least one of the following beneficial technical effects:
1. the height of the upper end of the water collecting stone is higher, and the water collecting stone has higher hardness, so that the water collecting stone is not easy to deform, is not easy to block and is convenient to improve the water storage effect;
2. the surface that the slope set up is convenient for make the rainwater that drops at catchment stone upper surface enter into catchment stone inside automatically to flow in the cistern, can utilize. The water storage effect is convenient to improve, and the rainwater collection amount and the rainwater utilization rate are improved;
3. the filter screen helps to prevent the catchment stone from being blocked, thereby helping to ensure the water storage effect.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a residential landscape green belt;
fig. 2 is a sectional view of the catchment stone.
Description of reference numerals: 1. a vegetation zone; 3. water collecting stones; 31. a water inlet hole; 32. a water leakage hole; 33. a rain collecting plate; 34. a filter screen; 35. a through hole; 4. a water storage tank; 41. a box cover; 42. enclosing plates; 43. a vegetable layer; 44. a flow guide pipe; 5. a water pump; 51. a water inlet pipe; 52. a water outlet pipe; 53. a spray head; 6. and (4) fixing the ring.
The embodiment of the application discloses a residential landscape green belt. Referring to fig. 1, a community landscape green belt includes a vegetation belt 1 and water collection side belts located at both sides of the vegetation belt 1. The catchment side band comprises a number of catchment stones 3. One end of the vegetation zone 1 is provided with a water storage tank 4 which is buried in soil and communicated with the water outlet end of the water collecting side zone, the upper end of the water storage tank 4 is rotatably connected with a tank cover 41 through a hinge, and the inside of the water storage tank 4 is of a hollow structure. One side of the water storage tank 4 close to the vegetation zone 1 is provided with a water suction pump 5 installed on the vegetation zone 1, the water inlet end of the water suction pump 5 is connected with a water inlet pipe 51, the water outlet end is connected with a water outlet pipe 52, and the water outlet pipe 52 is provided with a plurality of spray heads 53 communicated with the interior of the water outlet pipe 52. In rainy days, rainwater enters the water collecting side band and then flows into the water storage tank 4. When the plants in the vegetation zone 1 need to be irrigated, the water suction pump 5 is started, and the water suction pump 5 sprays rainwater in the water storage tank 4 to the vegetation zone 1.
Referring to fig. 1 and 2, the catchment stone 3 may be made of quartz stone or marble, the lower end of the catchment stone 3 is inserted into soil and fixed, and the upper end of the catchment stone 3 is located at a height higher than that of the vegetation zone 1. The inside of the catchment stone 3 is hollow. The upper end face of the catchment stone 3 is provided with a water inlet 31 communicated with the inside of the catchment stone, and the adjacent catchment stones 3 are fixedly connected and communicated with each other. Specifically, the two water collecting side bands are arranged on two sides of the vegetation band 1 respectively. The through-hole 35 has all been seted up on the stone 3 that catchments in the same side area that catchments, the side that is close to the stone 3 that catchments adjacent rather than self, consequently makes the stone 3 intercommunication that catchments in the same side area that catchments each other, and the rainwater can flow in the stone 3 that catchments.
It should be noted that only one side of the water-collecting stone 3 at both ends of the same water-collecting side band is provided with a through hole 35. And the catchment stone 3 close to the water storage tank 4 is communicated with the inside of the water storage tank 4 through a diversion pipe 44, so that the rainwater in the catchment side belt can enter the water storage tank 4 conveniently. In rainy days, rainwater enters the inside of the water collection stone 3 from the water inlet hole 31 and finally flows into the water storage tank 4.
Referring to fig. 2, the upper end surface of the catchment stone 3 is inclined from the side to the water inlet 31, that is, the cross section of the upper end surface of the catchment stone 3 is bucket-shaped, which is convenient for improving the rain collecting capability of the catchment stone 3. The upper end face of the water collecting stone 3 is provided with a plurality of water leakage holes 32 positioned on the outer peripheral side of the water inlet hole 31, and when the rainfall is large, the water leakage holes 32 are convenient for improving the rainfall collection of the water collecting stone 3.
Referring to fig. 2, the catchment stone 3 is provided with a filter net 34 for filtering water flow entering the water inlet hole 31. Specifically, the filter screen 34 is detachably connected with the upper end face of the water collection stone 3, and the filter screen 34 and the water inlet hole 31 are arranged on the same central axis.
Referring to fig. 1, one side fixedly connected with rain-collecting plate 33 that catchment stone 3 upper end is close to vegetation area 1, and rain-collecting plate 33 sets up to the lopsidedness that is close to catchment stone 3, is convenient for make the rainwater that drops on rain-collecting plate 33 enter into inside catchment stone 3 along rain-collecting plate 33.
Referring to fig. 1, the edges of the upper surface of the case cover 41 are provided with coamings 42 integrally formed with the case cover 41, and the coamings 42 are vertically disposed. The shroud 42 forms a receiving groove with the upper surface of the case cover 41, and a vegetation layer 43 is provided in the receiving groove. The vegetation layer 43 is the same as the vegetation belt 1 in plant species, and aims to shield the water storage tank 4 through the vegetation layer 43, so that other people cannot easily find the water storage tank 4.
Referring to fig. 1, a fixing ring 6 connected to a vegetation zone 1 or the ground is provided on the outer circumferential side of the water outlet pipe 52. The fixing ring 6 is used for fixing the water outlet pipe 52, specifically, the cross section of the fixing ring 6 is n-shaped, and the fixing ring is connected with the vegetation zone 1 or the ground through a screw or a pin rod to fix the water outlet pipe 52.
The implementation principle of the community landscape green belt in the embodiment of the application is as follows: in rainy days, rainwater falls onto the catchment stone 3 and the catchment plate 33, and then the rainwater is influenced by gravity and enters into the catchment stone 3. Because the water storage tank 4 is arranged underground and the water collecting stone 3 is positioned on the ground, the rainwater in the water collecting stone 3 flows into the water storage tank 4 uniformly. The water collecting stone 3 has high hardness and is not easy to deform or damage, so that the water storage effect of the water storage tank 4 is not easily influenced. In addition, the filter screen 34 is arranged at the outlet of the water inlet hole 31 of the water collecting stone 3, so that the water collecting stone 3 is not easy to block, and rainwater is convenient to collect.
When the vegetation area 1 is irrigated, start suction pump 5, can spray the rainwater of storing in the water storage box 4 for the plant, be favorable to the growth of plant.
The above embodiments are preferred embodiments of the present application, and the protection scope of the present application is not limited by the above embodiments, so: all equivalent changes made according to the structure, shape and principle of the present application shall be covered by the protection scope of the present application.
1. The utility model provides a district view greenbelt which characterized in that: the vegetation zone comprises a vegetation zone (1) and water collecting side bands positioned on two sides of the vegetation zone (1), wherein each water collecting side band comprises a plurality of water collecting stones (3), each water collecting stone (3) is of a hollow structure, the upper end of each water collecting stone is provided with a water inlet hole (31), and the adjacent water collecting stones (3) are fixedly connected and communicated with each other; the one end in area catchments is equipped with water storage box (4), water storage box (4) with the play water end intercommunication in area catchments, one side of water storage box (4) is equipped with suction pump (5), the end of intaking of suction pump (5) is equipped with inlet tube (51), the play water end of suction pump (5) is equipped with outlet pipe (52).
2. The community landscape greening belt of claim 1, wherein: the upper end face of the water collecting stone (3) is obliquely arranged from the side to the water inlet hole (31).
3. The community landscape greening belt of claim 2, wherein: the upper end surface of the water collecting stone (3) is provided with a plurality of water leakage holes (32) which are positioned on the peripheral side of the water inlet hole (31).
4. The community landscape greening belt of claim 3, wherein: the vegetation belt is characterized in that one side, close to the vegetation belt (1), of the upper end of the water collecting stone (3) is provided with a rain collecting plate (33), and the rain collecting plate (33) is inclined to one side close to the water collecting stone (3).
5. The community landscape greening belt of claim 2, wherein: and a filter screen (34) for filtering water flow entering the water inlet hole (31) is arranged on the water collecting stone (3).
6. The community landscape greening belt of claim 1, wherein: the water storage tank (4) is buried in soil, a tank cover (41) is rotatably arranged at the upper end of the water storage tank (4), a vertical enclosing plate (42) is arranged at the edge of the tank cover (41), an accommodating groove is formed between the enclosing plate (42) and the upper surface of the tank cover (41), and a vegetation layer (43) is arranged in the accommodating groove.
7. The community landscape greening belt of claim 1, wherein: a plurality of spray heads (53) are arranged on the water outlet pipe (52).
8. The community landscape greening belt of claim 7, wherein: and a fixing ring (6) which is connected with the ground and is used for fixing the water outlet pipe (52) is arranged on the outer peripheral side of the water outlet pipe (52).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120190838.7U CN214508214U (en)||2021-01-23||2021-01-23||Community landscape green belt|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120190838.7U CN214508214U (en)||2021-01-23||2021-01-23||Community landscape green belt|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214508214U true CN214508214U (en)||2021-10-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120190838.7U Active CN214508214U (en)||2021-01-23||2021-01-23||Community landscape green belt|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214508214U (en)|
- 2021-01-23 CN CN202120190838.7U patent/CN214508214U/en active Active
|CN110820662A (en)||Dust fall spray circulation system and method for collecting secondary utilization of road rainwater|
|CN110761499B (en)||Reduce urban waterlogging's energy-conserving building wall device|
|CN110185123B (en)||Sponge city seepage and drainage structure and water circulation system|
|CN214508214U (en)||Community landscape green belt|
|CN205874897U (en)||Football court drainage system|
|CN205357488U (en)||A irrigation equipment for roof greening lawn|
|CN111622037B (en)||Ecological town road in sponge city|
|CN210202606U (en)||Municipal landscape greening wall|
|CN210202759U (en)||A drip irrigation device for mountain region is planted|
|CN111644320A (en)||Fountain pool and drainage system thereof|
|CN207383158U (en)||A kind of portable type treegarden irrigation device|
|CN208462717U (en)||A kind of ecology roof|
|CN207948333U (en)||A kind of gardens nursery box with rainwater catchment system function|
|CN210352479U (en)||Green watering device that sprays of planting of view|
|CN210382117U (en)||A irrigation equipment for view guardrail afforestation|
|CN211714090U (en)||Dust fall spray circulation system for collecting secondary utilization of road rainwater|
|CN214833092U (en)||Building greening rainwater collecting and utilizing device|
|CN214508552U (en)||Afforestation water saving fixtures|
|CN211025431U (en)||Water storage irrigation device for gardens|
|CN215102318U (en)||Rainwater collection and filtration device for gardens|
|CN214070800U (en)||Sponge city landscape tree pool|
|CN213625905U (en)||High-permeability concave greenbelt and ecological system|
|CN215166407U (en)||Garden design waste fitting discharging|
|CN213773199U (en)||Water conservancy ecological wall|
|CN214102621U (en)||Ecological landscape design greenbelt|