CN214419887U - Curved surface pattern printing device - Google PatentsCurved surface pattern printing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214419887U CN214419887U CN202021547097.5U CN202021547097U CN214419887U CN 214419887 U CN214419887 U CN 214419887U CN 202021547097 U CN202021547097 U CN 202021547097U CN 214419887 U CN214419887 U CN 214419887U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- curved surface
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007639 printing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 49
- 238000007667 floating Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000007650 screen-printing Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000003854 Surface Print Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000919 ceramic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004043 dyeing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007646 gravure printing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001459 lithography Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229920002994 synthetic fiber Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000004758 synthetic textile Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004753 textile Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002966 varnish Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a curved surface pattern printing device, which comprises a machine shell, wherein the top of the machine shell is provided with a purifying box, the side wall of the machine shell is connected with an ink storage box, the bottom of the inner wall of the machine shell is provided with a moving seat, a square groove a is arranged in the moving seat, the outside of the square groove a is provided with a limiting block, the limiting block is connected with a limiting rod, a lead screw a is fixedly connected in the square groove a, the lead screw a is connected with a connecting block, the top of the moving seat is provided with a die fixing seat, a fixed shaft is welded on the connecting block, the other end of the fixed shaft is fixedly connected with the outer wall of the bottom of the die fixing seat, a silk screen frame is arranged above the die fixing seat, the left side of the moving seat is provided with a support column and a support frame, the support frame is provided with a fixing seat, and the lower part of the fixing seat is connected with an ink floating device, the utility model can carry out comprehensive floating treatment on a fixed die through the left-right movement of the die fixing seat and the back-forth movement of the ink floating device, the ink leveling can be made more uniform.
The utility model relates to a lithography apparatus technical field specifically is a curved surface pattern printing device.
Printing is a conventional process in which silk fabrics, synthetic fabrics or metal screens are stretched over a screen frame and a screen plate is made by hand-drawn varnish or by photochemical plate making. The modern screen printing technology is that a screen printing plate is manufactured by a photographic plate making method by utilizing photosensitive materials (the silk mesh holes of image-text parts on the screen printing plate are through holes, and the silk mesh holes of non-image-text parts are blocked), oil paintings, block paintings, poster paintings, business cards, binding covers, commodity packages, commodity labels, printing and dyeing textiles, glass, metal and other plane carriers and the like, the screen printing belongs to the porous printing and is called four printing methods together with flat printing, raised printing and gravure printing, the porous printing comprises a copying plate, a hollow plate, spray printing, screen printing and the like, and the principle of the porous printing is as follows: when printing, the printing plate (paper film plate or other plate base is provided with holes capable of passing through ink) transfers ink to the printing stock (paper, ceramic, etc.) through the holes of the hole plate under certain pressure to form images or characters.
The existing printing device is generally flat-bed printing, and for curved surface printing, as the silk screen plate is needed to be used for firstly arranging the ink on a prepared mould, and then a bearing object to be printed is matched with the mould, and the pattern on the mould is transferred on the bearing object.
However, the existing curved surface printing machine generally adopts manual operation to lay the printing ink on the mould, the operation consumes long time, the printing ink contains a large amount of volatile harmful gas, and the operation is harmful to the health of workers, and the operation of the existing curved surface printing machine on the mould for leveling the printing ink cannot achieve the effect of leveling the printing ink on the mould uniformly, so that the printed patterns are relatively fuzzy.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a curved surface pattern printing device to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a curved pattern printing device comprises a casing, a purifying box is arranged at the top of the casing, an ink storage box is fixedly connected with the side wall of the casing, the casing inner wall bottom is equipped with removes the seat, be equipped with square groove a in removing the seat, square groove a outside is equipped with the stopper, fixedly connected with gag lever post on the stopper, fixedly connected with lead screw a in the square groove a, be connected with the connecting block on the lead screw a, the gag lever post other end and connecting block fixed connection, it is equipped with the mould fixing base to remove the seat top, the welding has the fixed axle on the connecting block, the fixed axle other end and mould fixing base bottom outer wall fixed connection, the mould fixing base can remove on removing the seat and control, mould fixing base top is equipped with the silk screen frame, it is equipped with the support column to remove the seat left side, support column upper portion is connected with the carriage, be equipped with the fixing base on the carriage, the floating device of fixing base below fixedly connected with printing ink.
As a further aspect of the present invention: remove the seat right side and be equipped with motor a, motor a passes through the fixed plate and removes seat right side outer wall fixed connection, fixedly connected with pivot on the motor a, the pivot other end and lead screw a fixed connection are equipped with the screw hole in the connecting block.
As a further aspect of the present invention: establish the recess on the mould fixing base, the recess both ends all are equipped with square slot, and silk screen frame bottom both sides all are equipped with square inserted block, and square inserted block can use with square slot cooperation.
As a further aspect of the present invention: ink storage bin fixed connection is in casing right side inner wall department, and ink storage bin top is equipped with the feed inlet, and ink storage bin bottom is connected with defeated material hose, and defeated material hose other end fixedly connected with ink jet gun, but ink jet gun overlap joint is in ink storage bin left side outer wall department.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the purifying box is filled with the adsorption carbon layer, and the bottom of the purifying box is provided with an air suction pipe, and the top of the purifying box is fixedly connected with an exhaust pipe.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the support is provided with a bolt hole, the support frame is fixedly connected with the support column through a bolt rod, a square hole b is formed in the support frame, a screw rod b is arranged in the square hole b, a threaded hole is formed in the part of the fixing seat in the support frame, the screw rod b is connected with the fixing seat through the threaded hole, the outer wall of the support frame is fixedly connected with a motor b through a support, and the motor b is fixedly connected with one end of the screw rod b through a rotating shaft.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the printing ink floating device comprises a seat body, a round hole is formed in the seat body, a scraper is arranged below the seat body, a connecting rod is arranged on the scraper, the other end of the connecting rod is arranged in the round hole, one end of the connecting rod in the round hole is connected with a limiting plate, and a spring is connected between the top of the round hole and the limiting plate.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses a motor a, lead screw a, connecting block and the fixed axle that sets up make the mould fixing base can remove about removing on removing the seat, can make to have the floating device of printing ink to remove on the carriage through the motor b that sets up, lead screw b, fixing base, remove about going on through the mould fixing base and the floating device of printing ink goes on the back-and-forth movement make the floating device of printing ink can carry out comprehensive floating treatment to the fixed die on the mould fixing base, can make floating more even of printing ink.
2. The utility model discloses a pedestal, scraper blade, spring and the connective bar that sets up can make the scraper blade carry out when the mould is smeared, and the spring can carry out automatic flexible and make when the mould height concave uneven the scraper blade can laminate with the mould surface all the time to can make the more even of floating of printing ink.
3. The utility model discloses the purifying box accessible breathing pipe that sets up absorbs the volatile harmful gas of printing ink in the purifying box to the harm of harmful gas to workman's health has been reduced.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a curved surface pattern printing apparatus.
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the interior of a movable base of a curved pattern printing apparatus.
FIG. 3 is a schematic top view of a support frame of a curved pattern printing apparatus.
Fig. 4 is a schematic view of an ink troweling apparatus in a curved pattern printing apparatus.
In the figure: 1. a housing; 2. a movable seat; 2-1, a square hole a; 2-2, a limiting block; 2-3, a limiting rod; 2-4, motor a; 2-5, a rotating shaft; 2-6, a threaded hole; 2-7, a screw rod a; 2-8, fixing the shaft; 2-9, connecting blocks; 3. a support pillar; 3-1, bolt holes; 4. a support frame; 4-1, a bolt rod; 4-2, a square hole b; 4-3, a screw rod b; 4-4, motor b; 5. a fixed seat; 6. an ink leveling device; 6-1, a seat body; 6-2, a scraper; 6-3, connecting columns; 6-4, a spring; 6-5, a spring; 7. an ink storage tank; 7-1, a feed inlet; 7-2, ink-jet gun; 7-3, a delivery hose; 8. a wire mesh frame; 8-1, square insertion blocks; 9. a mold fixing seat; 9-1, a groove; 9-2, a square slot; 10. a purification box; 10-1, an air suction pipe; 10-2 and an exhaust pipe.
The technical solution of the present patent will be described in further detail with reference to the following embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a curved pattern printing apparatus includes a housing 1, a cleaning box 10 is disposed on the top of the housing 1, an ink storage box 7 is fixedly connected to the side wall of the housing 1, a movable base 2 is disposed on the bottom of the inner wall of the housing 1, a square groove a2-1 is disposed in the movable base 2, a limiting block 2-2 is disposed outside the square groove a2-1, a limiting rod 2-3 is fixedly connected to the limiting block 2-2, a lead screw a2-7 is fixedly connected to the square groove a2-1, a connecting block 2-9 is connected to the lead screw a2-7, the other end of the limiting rod 2-3 is fixedly connected to the connecting block 2-9, the limiting block 2-2 and the limiting rod 2-3 are disposed to limit the moving distance of the connecting block 2-9, the connecting block 2-9 is connected to a mold fixing base 9 by a fixing shaft 2-8, therefore, when the connecting blocks 2-9 move, the die fixing seat 9 moves left and right, the connecting blocks 2-9 are connected to the lead screw a2-7, the die fixing seat 9 is arranged on the top of the moving seat 2, the fixing shaft 2-8 is welded on the connecting blocks 2-9, the other end of the fixing shaft 2-8 is fixedly connected with the outer wall of the bottom of the die fixing seat 9, the die fixing seat 9 can move left and right on the moving seat 2, the silk screen frame 8 is arranged above the die fixing seat 9, the supporting column 3 is arranged on the left side of the moving seat 2, the supporting frame 4 is connected to the upper portion of the supporting column 3, the fixing seat 5 is arranged on the supporting frame 4, the ink leveling device 6 is fixedly connected to the lower portion of the fixing seat 5, the motor a2-4 is arranged on the right side of the moving seat 2, the motor a2-4 is arranged to enable the lead screw a2-7 to rotate, and the motor a2-4 is fixedly connected with the outer wall of the right side of the moving seat 2 through the fixing plate, a rotating shaft 2-5 is fixedly connected to a motor a2-4, the other end of the rotating shaft 2-5 is fixedly connected with a screw a2-7, a threaded hole 2-6 is arranged in a connecting block 2-9, a groove 9-1 is arranged on a die fixing seat 9, the groove 9-1 is arranged to prevent a die from being printed on a curved surface, square inserting grooves 9-2 are arranged at two ends of the groove 9-1, square inserting blocks 8-1 are arranged at two sides of the bottom of a screen frame 8, the square inserting blocks 8-1 can be matched with the square inserting grooves 9-2 for use, the square inserting grooves 9-2 and the square inserting blocks 8-1 are arranged to enable the screen frame 8 to be fixed above the die fixing seat 9, an ink storage box 7 is fixedly connected to the inner wall of the right side of a machine shell 1, and a feed inlet 7-1 is arranged at the top of the ink storage box 7, the bottom of the ink storage tank 7 is connected with a material conveying hose 7-3, the other end of the material conveying hose 7-3 is fixedly connected with an ink jet gun 7-2, the ink jet gun 7-2 can be lapped on the outer wall of the left side of the ink storage tank 7, the ink jet gun 7-2 and the material conveying hose 7-3 are arranged to spray ink on a silk screen frame 8, the ink is uniformly smeared on a die by using an ink smearing device 6, an adsorption carbon layer is filled in the purification tank 10, the bottom of the purification tank 10 is provided with an air suction pipe 10-1, and the top of the purification tank 10 is fixedly connected with an exhaust pipe 10-2.
Referring to fig. 3-4, a pin hole 3-1 is formed in the supporting column 3, the supporting frame 4 is fixedly connected to the supporting column 3 through a pin rod 4-1, a square hole b4-2 is formed in the supporting frame 4, a screw b4-3 is arranged in the square hole b4-2, a threaded hole is formed in a portion of the fixing seat 5 in the supporting frame 4, the screw b4-3 is connected to the fixing seat 5 through the threaded hole, a motor b4-4 and a screw b4-3 are arranged so that the fixing seat 5 can move back and forth on the supporting frame 4, a motor b4-4 is fixedly connected to an outer wall of the supporting frame 4 through a bracket, the motor b4-4 is fixedly connected to one end of the screw b4-3 through a rotating shaft, the ink leveling device 6 includes a seat body 6-1, a circular hole 6-5 is formed in the seat body 6-1, a scraper 6-2 is arranged below the seat body 6-1, the scraper 6-2 is provided with a connecting rod 6-3, the other end of the connecting rod 6-3 is arranged in the round hole 6-5, one end of the connecting rod 6-3 in the round hole 6-5 is connected with a limiting plate, the limiting plate is arranged to enable the connecting rod 6-3 to move up and down in the round hole 6-5, and a spring 6-4 is connected between the top of the round hole 6-5 and the limiting plate.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: firstly, a mould which is the same as a printing part is prevented from being arranged in a groove 9-1 and fixed, then a screen frame 8 which has the same radian as a template is fixed with a square slot 9-2 through a square insertion block 8-1, then the position of a supporting frame 4 on a supporting column 3 is adjusted through a bolt hole 3-1 and a bolt rod 4-1, when a scraping plate 6-2 is in contact with the lowest end of the mould, a spring 6-4 is in a compressed state, after the adjustment is finished, ink is uniformly sprayed on the screen frame 8 through an ink-jet gun 7-2, a motor a2-4 and a motor b4-4 are started, a mould fixing seat 9 is moved left and right, an ink leveling device 6 is moved back and forth, the scraping plate 6-2 is used for leveling ink at each position on the mould, and after the leveling is finished, the motor a2-4 and the motor b4-4 are closed, and the support frame 4 is adjusted upwards, the silk screen frame 8 and the mould are taken out, the mould and the printing bearing object are tightly attached, when the printing ink is leveled, the purification box 10 can absorb harmful gas volatilized by the printing ink into the purification box 10 through the air suction pipe 10-1, the harmful gas is adsorbed and purified through the adsorption carbon layer, and the purified gas is discharged through the exhaust pipe 10-2.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art through specific situations.
Although the preferred embodiments of the present patent have been described in detail, the present patent is not limited to the above embodiments, and various changes can be made without departing from the spirit of the present patent within the knowledge of those skilled in the art.
1. A curved surface pattern printing device comprises a machine shell (1), wherein a purifying box (10) is arranged at the top of the machine shell (1), and an ink storage box (7) is fixedly connected to the side wall of the machine shell (1), and is characterized in that a moving seat (2) is arranged at the bottom of the inner wall of the machine shell (1), a square groove a (2-1) is arranged in the moving seat (2), a limiting block (2-2) is arranged outside the square groove a (2-1), a limiting rod (2-3) is fixedly connected to the limiting block (2-2), a lead screw a (2-7) is fixedly connected to the inside of the square groove a (2-1), a connecting block (2-9) is connected to the lead screw a (2-7), the other end of the limiting rod (2-3) is fixedly connected to the connecting block (2-9), a die fixing seat (9) is arranged at the top of the moving seat (2), the welding has fixed axle (2-8) on connecting block (2-9), the fixed axle (2-8) other end and mould fixing base (9) bottom outer wall fixed connection, mould fixing base (9) can remove on removing seat (2) and control, mould fixing base (9) top is equipped with silk screen frame (8), remove seat (2) left side and be equipped with support column (3), support column (3) upper portion is connected with carriage (4), be equipped with fixing base (5) on carriage (4), fixing base (5) below fixedly connected with printing ink floating device (6).
2. A curved surface pattern printing device according to claim 1, wherein a motor a (2-4) is arranged on the right side of the movable base (2), the motor a (2-4) is fixedly connected with the outer wall of the right side of the movable base (2) through a fixing plate, a rotating shaft (2-5) is fixedly connected to the motor a (2-4), the other end of the rotating shaft (2-5) is fixedly connected with a screw a (2-7), and a threaded hole (2-6) is arranged in the connecting block (2-9).
3. A curved surface pattern printing device according to claim 1, wherein the die holder (9) is provided with a groove (9-1), both ends of the groove (9-1) are provided with square slots (9-2), both sides of the bottom of the screen frame (8) are provided with square insertion blocks (8-1), and the square insertion blocks (8-1) can be matched with the square slots (9-2).
4. A curved surface pattern printing apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein said ink storage tank (7) is fixedly connected to the inner wall of the right side of the casing (1), a feed inlet (7-1) is provided at the top of the ink storage tank (7), a feed delivery hose (7-3) is connected to the bottom of the ink storage tank (7), the other end of the feed delivery hose (7-3) is fixedly connected to an ink jet gun (7-2), and the ink jet gun (7-2) is capable of overlapping the outer wall of the left side of the ink storage tank (7).
5. The curved surface pattern printing device according to claim 1, wherein the interior of the purification box (10) is filled with an adsorption carbon layer, the bottom of the purification box (10) is provided with an air suction pipe (10-1), and the top of the purification box (10) is fixedly connected with an air exhaust pipe (10-2).
6. The curved surface pattern printing device according to claim 1, wherein a pin hole (3-1) is formed in the supporting column (3), the supporting frame (4) is fixedly connected with the supporting column (3) through a pin rod (4-1), a square hole b (4-2) is formed in the supporting frame (4), a lead screw b (4-3) is arranged in the square hole b (4-2), a threaded hole is formed in a part, in the supporting frame (4), of the fixing seat (5), the lead screw b (4-3) is connected with the fixing seat (5) through the threaded hole, a motor b (4-4) is fixedly connected to the outer wall of the supporting frame (4) through a support, and the motor b (4-4) is fixedly connected with one end of the lead screw b (4-3) through a rotating shaft.
7. The curved surface pattern printing device according to claim 1, wherein the ink leveling device (6) comprises a seat body (6-1), a circular hole (6-5) is formed in the seat body (6-1), a scraping plate (6-2) is arranged below the seat body (6-1), a connecting rod (6-3) is arranged on the scraping plate (6-2), the other end of the connecting rod (6-3) is arranged in the circular hole (6-5), one end of the connecting rod (6-3) in the circular hole (6-5) is connected with a limiting plate, and a spring (6-4) is connected between the top of the circular hole (6-5) and the limiting plate.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021547097.5U CN214419887U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Curved surface pattern printing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021547097.5U CN214419887U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Curved surface pattern printing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214419887U true CN214419887U (en)||2021-10-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021547097.5U Active CN214419887U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Curved surface pattern printing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214419887U (en)|
- 2020-07-30 CN CN202021547097.5U patent/CN214419887U/en active Active
|CN110254041B (en)||Green printing device|
|CN108749302B (en)||Base paper coating and printing integrated machine and production method thereof|
|US20060075908A1 (en)||Apparatus for printing objects of the tablet type, in particular medical tablets and process therefor|
|CN208469275U (en)||Intaglio press|
|CN214419887U (en)||Curved surface pattern printing device|
|CN109733055A (en)||A kind of strip package printing equipment and its printing process|
|CN212765249U (en)||Sizing agent inking device for screen printing without net knots|
|CN105365421B (en)||Automatic lid printing machine|
|CN211764232U (en)||Myopia-preventing ink printing device|
|CN207224849U (en)||A kind of print cartridge for the photo developing and printing machine being convenient to clean|
|CN209999835U (en)||vertical liquid green paint screen printing machine capable of accurately positioning up and down|
|EP0192647B1 (en)||Screen printing apparatus and process|
|CN204820619U (en)||Efficient digital product shell pattern silk screen printing equipment|
|CN214027738U (en)||Color printing environmental protection printing roller|
|CN209987543U (en)||Special paper printing equipment|
|CN217671644U (en)||Multicolor intaglio printing press|
|JP6346836B2 (en)||Printing device with lifter for plate cylinder replacement|
|CN211868898U (en)||Multifunctional automatic printing machine|
|CN217476826U (en)||High-precision flexible plate printing machine|
|CN114311971A (en)||Screen printing machine with intelligent recognition and positioning functions|
|CN214688438U (en)||Printing roller for printing machine|
|CN213891716U (en)||Screen printing machine of difficult scratch product|
|CN212288946U (en)||Self-suction positioning printing device for carton production|
|CN214928086U (en)||Large-scale printing machine high strength integral frame|
|CN213593925U (en)||Thermal transfer printing machine equipment|