CN214286529U - Neurology training device - Google PatentsNeurology training device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214286529U CN214286529U CN202120386809.8U CN202120386809U CN214286529U CN 214286529 U CN214286529 U CN 214286529U CN 202120386809 U CN202120386809 U CN 202120386809U CN 214286529 U CN214286529 U CN 214286529U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000001174 ascending Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000000926 neurological Effects 0.000 claims 5
- 230000002146 bilateral Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000474 nursing Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 abstract 2
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000036545 exercise Effects 0.000 description 13
- 210000001364 Upper Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 210000003141 Lower Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 208000009025 Nervous System Disease Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 206010029305 Neurological disorder Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000003423 Ankle Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000017531 blood circulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000037237 body shape Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007373 indentation Methods 0.000 description 1
The neurology training device solves the problems that the existing rehabilitation training device is single in function and insufficient in protection force, so that a patient is difficult to train and the recovery effect is slow; the lifting device comprises a base, wherein a plurality of layers of stepped ascending blocks are arranged on the left side and the right side of the base, the ascending blocks can be retracted into the base, supporting columns are fixedly connected to four corners of the upper end face of the base respectively, a connecting piece is rotatably connected to each supporting column, a regulating rod is hinged to each connecting piece, a positioning rod is hinged to one end, away from the connecting piece, of each regulating rod, a first positioning hole corresponding to the positioning rod is formed in the base, a first positioning block and a second positioning block are hinged to the lowest layer of each ascending block, and second positioning holes matched with the positioning rods are formed in the first positioning block and the second positioning block; the device has the advantages of novel structure, ingenious conception, various functions, safety and stability, effectively relieves the functional disability of patients, improves the satisfaction of the patients, accelerates the rehabilitation process, reduces the potential nursing cost and saves social resources.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical care, especially, relate to a department of neurology trainer.
The neurological disorder troubles many patients, the neurological disorder influences the limb movement ability most, so the rehabilitation training of neurology is also mainly used for training limbs, modern rehabilitation theory and practice prove that effective rehabilitation training can relieve the functional disabilities of the patients, improve the satisfaction of the patients, accelerate the rehabilitation process, reduce the potential nursing cost and save social resources.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To the technical problem, the utility model provides a department of neurology trainer has solved present rehabilitation training device function singleness, and has protected the dynamics not enough, causes the patient to train the difficulty, resumes the slower problem of effect.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme; the base, the left and right sides of base all is equipped with the piece of ascending a height of multilayer echelonment, the piece of ascending a height can receive the inside of indentation base, the up end four corners department of base fixedly connected with support column respectively rotates on every support column and is connected with the connecting piece, it has the regulation pole to articulate on the connecting piece, the one end that the connecting piece was kept away from to the regulation pole articulates there is the locating lever, set up the first locating hole corresponding with the locating lever on the base, it has first locating piece and second locating piece to articulate on the lower layer of piece of ascending a height, all set up on first locating piece and the second locating piece with locating lever matched with second locating hole.
Preferably, but all be equipped with height-adjusting's U type frame between two support columns on left side and right side, but be equipped with horizontal slip's slide on the U type frame, it is connected with first pulley to rotate on the slide, it is connected with the second pulley to rotate on the U type frame, be equipped with the drive belt between first pulley and the second pulley, the fixedly connected with lifting rope of department in the middle of the below of drive belt, the other end fixedly connected with handle of lifting rope, fixedly connected with stopper is gone up to the U type frame, be equipped with the first spring of cover on the U type frame between stopper and the slide.
Preferably, the front end and the rear end of the upper end face of the base are provided with grooves, each groove is internally rotatably connected with a rotating disc, and the rotating discs are provided with a plurality of bulges.
Preferably, the adjusting rod comprises a first screw rod, a second screw rod and an adjusting nut, the threads of the first screw rod and the second screw rod are opposite, and the first screw rod and the second screw rod are in threaded fit with the adjusting nut to form a bidirectional screw rod structure.
Preferably, the upper end face of the base is fixedly connected with a wedge block, the wedge block is provided with inclined planes which are symmetrical left and right, and the wedge block is arranged between the two turntables.
Preferably, the support column is sleeved with a second spring, and a pedal plate sleeved with the support column is arranged above the second spring.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: this device novel structure, think about ingeniously, the function is various, safety and stability, the locating lever, the rail guard that adjusts pole and support column formation can protect the patient under the exercise situation of difference, the piece of ascending a height is convenient for collect when not using, it is convenient to take out the location during the use, it is nimble changeable, this device has been increased the exercise mode to the patient, in addition, still can carry out the upper limbs function, the exercise of low limbs function, the effectual disabled that alleviates patient function, patient's satisfaction is improved, accelerate recovered process, reduce latent nursing expense, social resources are saved.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention. In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic view of the whole structure of the ascending block of the present invention stored in the base.
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the ascending block of the present invention which is drawn out from the base and positioned by the positioning rod.
Fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention, which makes the slide by pulling the handle.
Fig. 4 is a schematic structural diagram of the connection of the connecting member, the adjusting lever and the positioning lever of the present invention.
In the figure: 1-base, 2-ascending block, 3-support column, 4-connecting piece, 5-adjusting rod, 6-positioning rod, 601-first screw rod, 602-second screw rod, 603-adjusting nut, 7-first positioning hole, 8-first positioning block, 9-second positioning block, 10-second positioning hole, 11-U-shaped frame, 12-sliding seat, 13-first pulley, 14-second pulley, 15-transmission belt, 16-lifting rope, 17-handle, 18-limiting block, 19-first spring, 20-rotary table, 21-bulge, 22-wedge block, 23-inclined plane, 24-second spring and 25-pedal.
The present invention will now be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings. The attached drawings are simplified schematic diagrams, and only illustrate the basic structure of the present invention in a schematic manner, and thus only show the components related to the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the utility model discloses a base 1, the left and right sides of base 1 all is equipped with the piece 2 of ascending a height of multilayer echelonment, the piece 2 of ascending a height can receive the inside of contracting base 1, the up end four corners department of base 1 fixedly connected with support column 3 respectively, it is connected with connecting piece 4 to rotate on every support column 3, it has regulation pole 5 to articulate on the connecting piece 4, the one end that connecting piece 4 was kept away from to regulation pole 5 articulates there is locating lever 6, set up first locating hole 7 corresponding with locating lever 6 on the base 1, it has first locating piece 8 and second locating piece 9 to articulate on the lower layer of piece 2 of ascending a height, all set up on first locating piece 8 and the second locating piece 9 with locating lever 6 matched with second locating hole 10.
When the device is used, the base 1 is fixedly arranged on the ground to ensure the stability of the whole device, and when a patient does not climb stairs to exercise to train the functions of lower limbs, the ascending block 2 is pushed into the base 1, so that the occupied space of a training room is reduced; as shown in fig. 1, the positioning rod 6 and the first positioning hole 7 are matched to form a guardrail, so that the patient can be protected when performing other exercises on the base 1; as shown in fig. 2, when a patient needs to climb stairs for exercise, the ascending block 2 is required to be respectively pulled out to the left and right sides of the base 1 from the base 1 at the moment, the first positioning block 8 and the second positioning block 9 are rotated out from the bottommost ascending block 2, the positioning rod 6 is pulled out from the first positioning hole 7 and then the position of the connecting piece 4 is rotated to face the direction of the second positioning hole 10, the length of the adjusting rod 5 is adjusted to enable the position of the positioning rod 6 to be matched and fixed with the second positioning hole 10, the ascending block 2 can be kept stable under the limit of the adjusting rod 5 at the moment, the patient can climb the stairs for exercise on the ascending block 2, meanwhile, the adjusting rod 5, the positioning rod 6 and the supporting column 3 form a protective guard, and the protective effect can be achieved for the patient.
As shown in fig. 1 and 3, in order to enable a patient to do walking exercise on the base 1 and exercise upper limb function, a height-adjustable U-shaped frame 11 is arranged between two supporting columns 3 on the left side and the right side, a slide 12 capable of sliding left and right is arranged on the U-shaped frame 11, a first pulley 13 is rotatably connected to the slide 12, a second pulley 14 is rotatably connected to the U-shaped frame 11, a transmission belt 15 is arranged between the first pulley 13 and the second pulley 14, a lifting rope 16 is fixedly connected to the middle of the lower part of the transmission belt 15, a handle 17 is fixedly connected to the other end of the lifting rope 16, a limit block 18 is fixedly connected to the U-shaped frame 11, and a first spring 19 sleeved on the U-shaped frame 11 is arranged between the limit block 18 and the slide 12.
The height of the U-shaped frame 11 can be adjusted on the supporting column 3, after the height is adjusted, the position of the U-shaped frame 11 can be locked through a locking screw, and the height of the U-shaped frame 11 can be correspondingly adjusted according to different heights and body shapes of patients; in addition, the U-shaped frame 11 can be designed to be a fixed height, the height of the handle 17 can be adjusted by adjusting the length of the lifting rope 16, when performing upper limb exercise, the patient can hold the two handles 17 on the left and right sides or the front and back sides by lifting the two handles 17 upwards, the handles 17 can pull the second pulley 13 through the transmission belt 15 while pulling downwards so as to enable the sliding seat 12 to slide on the U-shaped frame 11, and the sliding seat 12 can compress the first spring 19 to form an opposition with the patient in the sliding process, so that the upper limb function exercise of the patient can be realized.
Further, can massage promotion blood circulation and stimulate nerve in order to twist back the ankle of patient and take exercise the sole of patient, base 1's up end front and back both ends are all seted up flutedly, all rotate in every recess and are connected with carousel 20, be equipped with a plurality of archs 21 on the carousel 20.
In order to enable the length of the adjusting rod 5 to be locked and improve the safety of the device when in use, the adjusting rod 5 comprises a first screw 601, a second screw 602 and an adjusting nut 603, the threads of the first screw 601 and the second screw 602 are opposite, and the first screw 601 and the second screw 602 are in threaded fit with the adjusting nut 603 to form a bidirectional screw structure. The length of the adjusting rod 5 can be kept locked after adjustment through the self-locking property of the screw nut, and in addition, the adjusting efficiency of the adjusting rod 5 can be improved through the bidirectional screw.
Further, in order to perform parallel training on a patient, a wedge block 22 is fixedly connected to the upper end face of the base 1, inclined planes 23 which are symmetrical left and right are arranged on the wedge block 22, and the wedge block 22 is arranged between the two turntables 20.
Furthermore, in order to perform flexion and strength exercise on the lower limbs of the patient, a second spring 24 is sleeved on the supporting column 3, and a pedal 25 is sleeved on the supporting column 3 above the second spring 24.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. Department of neurology trainer, its characterized in that: comprises a base (1), wherein the left side and the right side of the base (1) are both provided with a plurality of layers of ladder-shaped ascending blocks (2), the ascending block (2) can be retracted into the base (1), the four corners of the upper end surface of the base (1) are respectively and fixedly connected with supporting columns (3), each supporting column (3) is rotatably connected with a connecting piece (4), an adjusting rod (5) is hinged on the connecting piece (4), a positioning rod (6) is hinged at one end of the adjusting rod (5) far away from the connecting piece (4), the base (1) is provided with a first positioning hole (7) corresponding to the positioning rod (6), a first positioning block (8) and a second positioning block (9) are hinged on the lowest layer of the ascending block (2), and the first positioning block (8) and the second positioning block (9) are provided with second positioning holes (10) matched with the positioning rods (6).
2. The neurological training apparatus of claim 1 wherein: but all be equipped with height-adjusting's U type frame (11) between two support columns (3) on left side and right side, but be equipped with slide (12) of horizontal slip on U type frame (11), it is connected with first pulley (13) to rotate on slide (12), it is connected with second pulley (14) to rotate on U type frame (11), be equipped with drive belt (15) between first pulley (13) wheel and second pulley (14), locate fixedly connected with lifting rope (16) in the middle of the below of drive belt (15), other end fixedly connected with handle (17) of lifting rope (16), fixedly connected with stopper (18) are gone up in U type frame (11), be equipped with first spring (19) of cover on U type frame (11) between stopper (18) and slide (12).
3. The neurological training apparatus of claim 1 wherein: the front end and the rear end of the upper end face of the base (1) are provided with grooves, each groove is internally and rotatably connected with a turntable (20), and the turntables (20) are provided with a plurality of bulges (21).
4. The neurological training apparatus of claim 1 wherein: the adjusting rod (5) comprises a first screw rod (601), a second screw rod (602) and an adjusting nut (603), the threads of the first screw rod (601) and the second screw rod (602) are opposite, and the first screw rod (601) and the second screw rod (602) are in threaded fit with the adjusting nut (603) to form a bidirectional screw rod structure.
5. The neurological training apparatus of claim 3 wherein: the upper end face fixedly connected with wedge (22) of base (1), be equipped with bilateral symmetry's inclined plane (23) on wedge (22), wedge (22) are between two carousel (20).
6. The neurological training apparatus of claim 1 wherein: a second spring (24) is sleeved on the supporting column (3), and a pedal (25) sleeved with the supporting column (3) is arranged above the second spring (24).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120386809.8U CN214286529U (en)||2021-02-19||2021-02-19||Neurology training device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120386809.8U CN214286529U (en)||2021-02-19||2021-02-19||Neurology training device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214286529U true CN214286529U (en)||2021-09-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120386809.8U Active CN214286529U (en)||2021-02-19||2021-02-19||Neurology training device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214286529U (en)|
- 2021-02-19 CN CN202120386809.8U patent/CN214286529U/en active Active
|CN109730897B (en)||Leg injury rehabilitation training device|
|CN212817880U (en)||Neurosurgery postoperative care rehabilitation device|
|CN212141334U (en)||Lower limb rehabilitation training equipment for medical neurology department|
|CN211610609U (en)||Rehabilitation auxiliary fixing device|
|CN210408948U (en)||Adjustable assistance walking stick|
|CN214286529U (en)||Neurology training device|
|CN213218769U (en)||Be used for low limbs and sufficient joint rehabilitation training rack|
|CN111658439B (en)||Lower limb auxiliary walking rehabilitation device|
|CN211157131U (en)||Medical care supporting device|
|CN210785277U (en)||Hip anti-falling auxiliary device|
|CN210020999U (en)||Orthopedics is with multi-functional medical care rehabilitation device|
|CN111840913A (en)||Device is tempered to shank muscle that old nursing was used|
|CN214910059U (en)||Lumbar vertebra rehabilitation exercise device|
|CN215351853U (en)||Orthopedic surgery is with supplementary nursing chair that resumes of four limbs|
|CN213724665U (en)||Clinical exercise device of cardiovascular internal medicine|
|CN210991603U (en)||Safe walking aid for postoperative activities of patients in cardiothoracic surgery|
|CN211585078U (en)||Lying-type leg training device|
|CN214679872U (en)||Department of neurology arm muscle resumes trainer|
|CN214129358U (en)||Combined rehabilitation training device for serious diseases of neurology department|
|CN210494441U (en)||Rehabilitation bed for internal medicine nursing|
|CN213159195U (en)||Staircase for rehabilitation training|
|CN214286547U (en)||Lower limb training rehabilitation device for orthopedic nursing|
|CN210495057U (en)||Multifunctional orthopedic rehabilitation device|
|CN213250942U (en)||A limbs trainer for neurosurgery nursing|
|CN215960983U (en)||Orthopedic medical treatment is with patient postoperative rehabilitation exercise nursing device|