CN213945610U - Rear wheel hub fixing device - Google PatentsRear wheel hub fixing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213945610U CN213945610U CN202022358438.0U CN202022358438U CN213945610U CN 213945610 U CN213945610 U CN 213945610U CN 202022358438 U CN202022358438 U CN 202022358438U CN 213945610 U CN213945610 U CN 213945610U
- Prior art keywords
- screw rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000005389 magnetism Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 15
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 9
- 238000005266 casting Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000005553 drilling Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002441 reversible Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000007858 starting material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000002337 anti-port Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002826 coolant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000110 cooling liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a rear wheel hub fixing device, which comprises a fixing table, wherein a fixing mechanism is arranged in the fixing table, the fixing table is rotationally connected with the fixing mechanism, and the fixing mechanism is in transmission connection with a scrap removing mechanism; the fixed station surface is equipped with spout, play bits mouth, baffle, the spout is seted up in the top of fixed station, it sets up to go out the bits mouth in one side of fixed station, the baffle set up in the middle part of spout, the bottom of baffle with the bottom of spout does not meet, fixed establishment includes screw rod, slider, first fixed plate, second fixed plate, telescopic link, motor and reset spring, slider screw thread symmetric connection in on the screw rod, the bottom of first fixed plate with the second fixed plate respectively with two the top fixed connection of slider. The utility model relates to a fixed centre gripping is convenient, avoids wheel hub displacement, is convenient for adsorb iron fillings's rear wheel hub fixing device.
The technical field is as follows:
the utility model relates to an automobile wheel hub equipment technical field specifically is a rear wheel hub fixing device.
in the casting process of the aluminum alloy hub, the method comprises the following steps: installing a mould on a casting machine, closing the mould, and casting molten aluminum into a mould cavity of the mould; cooling the wheel hub after casting; after cooling, the mold is opened and the hub is removed. The hub needs to be kept fixed in the processes of processing, such as grinding, drilling and the like;
however, the structure of the conventional hub fixing device is complicated, the hub fixing device is inconvenient to fix, and a large amount of scrap iron is accumulated on the fixing table during polishing and drilling through the processing device during processing, so that the hub fixing device is inconvenient to clean.
The utility model has the following contents:
an object of the utility model is to provide a rear wheel hub fixing device to solve present wheel hub fixing device structure and will be very complicated, it is very inconvenient during fixed, and add man-hour and polish through processingequipment, can produce a large amount of iron fillings when drilling and pile up on the fixed station, cause the inconvenient problem of clearance.
The utility model discloses by following technical scheme implement: a rear wheel hub fixing device comprises a fixing table, wherein a fixing mechanism is installed in the fixing table, the fixing table is rotatably connected with the fixing mechanism, and the fixing mechanism is in transmission connection with a scrap removing mechanism;
the chip removing device is characterized in that a sliding groove, a chip outlet and a partition plate are arranged on the surface of the fixed table, the sliding groove is formed in the top of the fixed table, the chip outlet is formed in one side of the fixed table, the partition plate is arranged in the middle of the sliding groove, and the bottom of the partition plate is not connected with the bottom of the sliding groove.
Preferably, the fixed establishment includes screw rod, slider, first fixed plate, second fixed plate, telescopic link, motor and reset spring, slider screw thread symmetric connection in on the screw rod, first fixed plate with the bottom of second fixed plate respectively with two the top fixed connection of slider, first fixed plate with between the bottom lateral wall of second fixed plate with the both ends fixed connection of telescopic link, the one end of motor with the one end transmission of screw rod is connected, the telescopic link is cup jointed by axial motion's inner tube and outer tube and is formed, the reset spring both ends respectively with outer tube inner wall one side of telescopic link and outer wall one side fixed connection of inner tube.
Preferably, the two ends of the screw rod are rotatably connected in the sliding groove, one end of the screw rod penetrates through the partition plate and extends out of the inner wall of the fixed table to be in transmission connection with the motor, the two ends of the screw rod are set to be opposite threads by taking the partition plate as a base point, and the telescopic rods are arranged between the side walls of the bottoms of the first fixed plate and the second fixed plate at equal intervals.
Preferably, the scrap removing mechanism comprises a collecting box, a first support, a second support, a connecting rod, a loop bar, an adsorption plate and a scraping strip, the first support is rotatably installed at the tops of the side walls of the two sides of the collecting box, the second support is installed at one side of the first support, the connecting rod is fixedly sleeved at the top of the first support, the loop bar is fixedly sleeved on the connecting rod, the loop bar is fixedly connected with the middle of the side wall of the adsorption plate, and the scraping strip is fixedly installed at the top of the second support.
Preferably, the collecting box is installed on one side, located at the chip outlet, of the fixed table, the loop bar and the adsorption plate are arranged in a hot melting integrated mode, the adsorption plate is an arc-shaped plate, the arc-shaped outer wall of one side, protruding out of the adsorption plate, of the adsorption plate is magnetic, the scraping strip is made of plastic materials, and the distance from the side wall, close to one side of the first support, of the scraping strip to the adsorption plate is equal to the radius of the adsorption plate.
Preferably, the sliding groove is communicated with the chip outlet, and the sliding groove and the bottom of the chip outlet are obliquely arranged.
Preferably, a belt is sleeved at one end of the screw and one end of the connecting rod.
The utility model has the advantages that:
1. the utility model discloses be equipped with fixed establishment, drive the screw rod through starter motor and rotate, the screw rod drives the slider syntropy or reverse movement, two on the screw rod the slider drives and drives first fixed plate and second fixed plate removal respectively, makes the telescopic link shrink or stretch, and then can fix or loosen wheel hub, leads to being connected with reset spring between the inner tube and the outer tube of telescopic link, makes individual fixed plate carry out the clamping process to wheel hub and can play the cushioning effect, and makes two fixed plates can continuously keep the contraction state, produces the displacement when avoiding wheel hub to receive the impact force.
2. The utility model discloses be equipped with and remove bits mechanism, the motor that makes fixed establishment rotates and to drive simultaneously and remove bits mechanism and carry out work, rotate through the motor and drive the connecting rod and rotate, and then make the loop bar that cup joints on the connecting rod rotate, the loop bar drives the adsorption plate and rotates, the arc lateral wall of adsorption plate adsorbs iron fillings on the fixed station earlier, one side back is accomplished in processing, through the motor reversal, drive the adsorption plate antiport who is connected with the loop bar, and then strike off iron fillings on the adsorption plate through the scraping strip, avoid iron fillings to pile up on the adsorption plate, iron fillings and coolant liquid etc. that fall into in the spout flow into to collect the incasement through going out the bits mouth through the spout and collect, the utility model relates to a fixed centre gripping is convenient, avoids wheel hub displacement, the back wheel hub fixing device of being convenient for adsorbing iron fillings.
Description of the drawings:
in order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural view of the fixing mechanism of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the scrap removing mechanism of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a schematic cross-sectional structural view of the fixing table of the structure of the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic structural view of the telescopic rod of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a fixed table; 2. a fixing mechanism; 21. a screw; 22. a slider; 23. a first fixing plate; 24. a second fixing plate; 25. a telescopic rod; 26. a motor; 27. a return spring; 3. A scrap removing mechanism; 31. a collection box; 32. a first bracket; 33. a second bracket; 34. a connecting rod; 35. a loop bar; 36. an adsorption plate; 37. scraping the strips; 4. a chute; 5. a chip outlet; 6. a partition plate; 7. a belt.
The specific implementation mode is as follows:
the technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to FIGS. 1-5: a rear wheel hub fixing device comprises a fixing table 1, wherein a fixing mechanism 2 is installed in the fixing table 1, the fixing table 1 is rotatably connected with the fixing mechanism 2, and the fixing mechanism 2 is in transmission connection with a scrap removing mechanism 3;
the surface of the fixed table 1 is provided with a sliding groove 4, a chip outlet 5 and a partition plate 6, the sliding groove 4 is arranged at the top of the fixed table 1, the chip outlet 5 is arranged at one side of the fixed table 1, the partition plate 6 is arranged in the middle of the sliding groove 4, and the bottom of the partition plate 6 is not connected with the bottom of the sliding groove 4.
The fixing mechanism 2 comprises a screw rod 21, sliders 22, a first fixing plate 23, a second fixing plate 24, an expansion link 25, a motor 26 and a return spring 27, the sliders 22 are symmetrically connected to the screw rod 21 through threads, the bottoms of the first fixing plate 23 and the second fixing plate 24 are fixedly connected with the tops of the two sliders 22 respectively, the side walls of the bottoms of the first fixing plate 23 and the second fixing plate 24 are fixedly connected with the two ends of the expansion link 25, one end of the motor 26 is in transmission connection with one end of the screw rod 21, the expansion link 25 is formed by sleeving an inner tube and an outer tube which can move axially, the two ends of the return spring 27 are fixedly connected with one side of the inner wall of the outer tube of the expansion link 25 and one side of the outer wall of the inner tube respectively, so that the hub can be rapidly clamped through the fixing mechanism 2, and the return spring 27 can buffer, avoiding direct rigid clamping to damage the hub.
The both ends of screw rod 21 rotate connect in the spout 4, the one end of screw rod 21 is passed baffle 6 and extend the inner wall of fixed station 1 with motor 26 transmission is connected, the both ends of screw rod 21 with baffle 6 is established as the basic point and is established opposite screw thread, telescopic link 25 equidistance install in first fixed plate 23 with between the bottom lateral wall of second fixed plate 24, be convenient for two fixed plates be with the same line or reverse motion.
Remove bits mechanism 3 and include collecting box 31, first support 32, second support 33, connecting rod 34, loop bar 35, adsorption plate 36 and scrape strip 37, first support 32 rotate install in the top of the both sides lateral wall of collecting box 31, second support 33 install in one side of first support 32, connecting rod 34 is fixed cup joint in the top of first support 32, loop bar 35 fixed cup joint in on the connecting rod 34, loop bar 35 with fixed connection in the middle of the lateral wall of adsorption plate 36, scrape strip 37 fixed mounting in the top of second support 33 can adsorb the iron fillings on the fixed station 1 through removing bits mechanism 3, avoids iron fillings to pile up the influence processing.
The collecting box 31 install in the fixed station 1 is located one side of chip outlet 5, loop bar 35 with adsorption plate 36 sets up for hot melt integration, adsorption plate 36 is the arc, the arc outer wall of adsorption plate 36 protrusion one side has magnetism, scrape 37 for the plastics material, scrape 37 and be close to the lateral wall of first support 32 one side arrives adsorption plate 36's distance equals adsorption plate 36's radius, hangs down iron fillings through scraping 37 in collecting box 31, is convenient for collect iron fillings through collecting box 31.
The chute 4 is communicated with the scrap outlet 5, the chute 4 is obliquely arranged at the bottom of the scrap outlet 5, so that scrap iron and cooling liquid can flow into the collecting box 31 from the scrap outlet 5 conveniently.
The belt 7 is sleeved at one end of the screw 21 and one end of the connecting rod 34, so that the motor 26 of the fixing mechanism 2 can drive the chip removing mechanism 3 to work.
The utility model discloses when using, drive screw rod 21 through starter motor 26 and rotate, screw rod 21 drives slider 22 syntropy or reverse movement, two on screw rod 21 slider 22 drives and drives first fixed plate 23 and the 24 removal of second fixed plate respectively, makes telescopic link 25 shrink or stretch, and then can fix or loosen wheel hub, adsorbs the iron fillings that produce in the course of working through adsorption plate 36 in to processing, and processing is accomplished the back, through the reversal of motor 26, drives the 36 reverse rotation of adsorption plate who is connected with loop bar 35, and then strikes off the iron fillings on adsorption plate 36 through the scraping strip 37.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and should not be taken as limiting the invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A rear wheel hub fixing device comprises a fixing table (1), wherein a fixing mechanism (2) is installed in the fixing table (1), and is characterized in that the fixing table (1) is rotatably connected with the fixing mechanism (2), and the fixing mechanism (2) is in transmission connection with a scrap removing mechanism (3);
fixed station (1) surface is equipped with spout (4), play bits mouth (5) and baffle (6), spout (4) are seted up in the top of fixed station (1), it sets up to go out bits mouth (5) one side of fixed station (1), baffle (6) set up in the middle part of spout (4), the bottom of baffle (6) with the bottom of spout (4) does not meet.
2. A rear hub fixing device according to claim 1, wherein: the fixing mechanism (2) comprises a screw rod (21), a slide block (22), a first fixing plate (23), a second fixing plate (24), an expansion rod (25), a motor (26) and a return spring (27), the sliding blocks (22) are symmetrically connected to the screw rod (21) in a threaded manner, the bottoms of the first fixing plate (23) and the second fixing plate (24) are respectively fixedly connected with the tops of the two sliding blocks (22), the side walls of the bottoms of the first fixing plate (23) and the second fixing plate (24) are fixedly connected with the two ends of the telescopic rod (25), one end of the motor (26) is in transmission connection with one end of the screw rod (21), but telescopic link (25) are cup jointed by axial motion's inner tube and outer tube and form, reset spring (27) both ends respectively with outer tube inner wall one side of telescopic link (25) and outer wall one side fixed connection of inner tube.
3. A rear hub fixing device according to claim 2, wherein: the both ends of screw rod (21) rotate connect in spout (4), the one end of screw rod (21) is passed baffle (6) and extend the inner wall of fixed station (1) with motor (26) transmission is connected, the both ends of screw rod (21) with baffle (6) are established as the basic point and are become opposite screw, telescopic link (25) equidistance install in first fixed plate (23) with between the bottom lateral wall of second fixed plate (24).
4. A rear hub fixing device according to claim 3, wherein: the scrap removing mechanism (3) comprises a collecting box (31), a first support (32), a second support (33), a connecting rod (34), a loop bar (35), an adsorption plate (36) and scraping strips (37), wherein the first support (32) is rotatably installed at the tops of the side walls of the two sides of the collecting box (31), the second support (33) is installed at one side of the first support (32), the connecting rod (34) is fixedly sleeved at the top of the first support (32), the loop bar (35) is fixedly sleeved on the connecting rod (34), the loop bar (35) is fixedly connected with the middle of the side wall of the adsorption plate (36), and the scraping strips (37) are fixedly installed at the top of the second support (33).
5. A rear hub fixing device according to claim 4, wherein: the collecting box (31) is installed in the fixed station (1) is located one side of chip outlet (5), loop bar (35) with adsorption plate (36) set up for hot melt integration, adsorption plate (36) are the arc, the arc outer wall of adsorption plate (36) protrusion one side has magnetism, scrape strip (37) are the plastics material, scrape strip (37) are close to the lateral wall of first support (32) one side arrives the distance of adsorption plate (36) equals the radius of adsorption plate (36).
6. A rear hub fixing device according to claim 5, wherein: the sliding groove (4) is communicated with the chip outlet (5), and the sliding groove (4) and the bottom of the chip outlet (5) are obliquely arranged.
7. A rear hub attachment system as claimed in claim 6, wherein: one end of the screw rod (21) and one end of the connecting rod (34) are sleeved with a belt (7).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022358438.0U CN213945610U (en)||2020-10-21||2020-10-21||Rear wheel hub fixing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022358438.0U CN213945610U (en)||2020-10-21||2020-10-21||Rear wheel hub fixing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213945610U true CN213945610U (en)||2021-08-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022358438.0U Active CN213945610U (en)||2020-10-21||2020-10-21||Rear wheel hub fixing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213945610U (en)|
- 2020-10-21 CN CN202022358438.0U patent/CN213945610U/en active Active
|CN211277763U (en)||Polishing equipment for processing and producing rubber sealing element|
|CN213945610U (en)||Rear wheel hub fixing device|
|CN213290224U (en)||Road detects case for instrument convenient to carry|
|CN204234697U (en)||The dedusting of turbine centrifugal casting machine and molding sand reclaimer|
|CN210125742U (en)||Drilling machine convenient to clearance piece|
|CN216422058U (en)||Foundry goods grinding device with burring function|
|CN217371667U (en)||Tee bend production is with integrative device of collection of polishing|
|CN216681693U (en)||Surface burr treatment structure for automobile parts|
|CN212330697U (en)||Workpiece clamping device for die production and polishing|
|CN216441703U (en)||Axle housing drilling adds clamping apparatus|
|CN216029941U (en)||Dust extraction is used in foundry goods production and processing|
|CN214212155U (en)||Separation device for engine die castings|
|CN214419556U (en)||Be used for quick cooling device of plastic uptake machine|
|CN216228087U (en)||Rotary table type clamp for radial drilling machine|
|CN216326539U (en)||Cutting device is used in aluminum products production|
|CN213351843U (en)||Automatic cleaning device that polishes of foundry goods|
|CN213794505U (en)||Pipeline cutting device is used in air conditioner installation|
|CN212330704U (en)||Hardware polishing clamping device|
|CN114083076B (en)||Brazing device suitable for LED chip|
|CN216608235U (en)||A processing platform for deep hole bores processing|
|CN215919888U (en)||Machine tool scrap iron separation device|
|CN213276542U (en)||Dustproof air filtering device for CPU radiator|
|CN217070717U (en)||Novel vibrating shakeout machine for sand casting|
|CN210125721U (en)||Casting platform of centrifugal separation waste material|
|CN212330475U (en)||Cooling liquid recovery device for machining|