CN213790553U - Coal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device - Google PatentsCoal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213790553U CN213790553U CN202022461662.2U CN202022461662U CN213790553U CN 213790553 U CN213790553 U CN 213790553U CN 202022461662 U CN202022461662 U CN 202022461662U CN 213790553 U CN213790553 U CN 213790553U
- Prior art keywords
- filter screen
- box body
- bed gas
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 18
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 239000002817 coal dust Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 241000883990 Flabellum Species 0.000 abstract description 9
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 13
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 11
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 235000019738 Limestone Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003034 coal gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006028 limestone Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003345 natural gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an in-process buggy filters clearing device is adopted to coal bed gas fracturing well row, including base and collecting box, its characterized in that: the top of base is provided with first spring, and the buffer board is installed to the top of first spring, the top of buffer board is provided with the box, and installs the motor on the dead lever of the inside of box, the output of motor is provided with the fan, turn right from a left side and install first filter screen, second filter screen and third filter screen in proper order in the inside of box, and evenly be provided with mounting groove, second spring and clamp plate on first filter screen, second filter screen and the third filter screen. This coal bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device, and wind-force drives the flabellum and rotates, and the flabellum drives the pivot and rotates, and the pivot drives the carousel and rotates, and the carousel drives the clamp plate through the stay cord and removes about, strikes first filter screen, second filter screen and third filter screen promptly, and the last dust impurity of surface drops promptly, plays the function of preventing blockking up.
The utility model relates to a buggy technical field specifically is a buggy filters clearing device among coal bed gas fracturing well row production process.
Coal bed gas is an extremely important unconventional natural gas, and is one of high-quality clean gas energy, and the coal bed structure comprises top layer, coal seam, bottom, and the top layer is mudstone, sandstone or limestone, and a large amount of dust floats in the air in the gas layer fracturing well drainage process, therefore needs buggy filter clearing device to handle it, but buggy filter clearing device still has some defects in the current gas layer fracturing well drainage process:
firstly, the existing pulverized coal filtering and removing device in the process of drainage and production of the coal gas layer fracturing well does not have the function of blocking prevention, and as the service life of the device increases, a large amount of dust is easily accumulated on the surface of a filter screen, so that the device is blocked, and the filtering effect is influenced;
secondly, the pulverized coal filtering and removing device in the existing gas formation fracturing well discharging and extracting process is insufficient in filtering, only one filter screen is arranged usually, and only partial filtering can be carried out on pulverized coal, so that incomplete filtering is realized, and the physical health of surrounding workers is threatened.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an in-process buggy filters clearing device is adopted to coal bed gas fracturing well row to the filtration that proposes in solving above-mentioned background art is not abundant and does not possess the function problem who prevents blockking up.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides an in-process buggy filters clearing device is adopted to coal bed gas fracturing well row, includes base and collecting box, its characterized in that: a first spring is arranged above the base, a buffer plate is arranged above the first spring, a box body is arranged above the buffer plate, a motor is arranged on a fixed rod in the box body, a fan is arranged at the output end of the motor, a first filter screen, a second filter screen and a third filter screen are sequentially arranged in the box body from left to right, and the first filter screen, the second filter screen and the third filter screen are uniformly provided with mounting grooves, a second spring and a pressing plate, and one side of the pressure plate is provided with a pull rope, one side of the pull rope is provided with a rotating disc, one side of the rotating disc is provided with a rotating shaft, the surface of the rotating shaft is connected with fan blades, the bottom end of the box body is internally provided with an opening, the bottom surface of the box body is provided with a sliding chute, the sliding block is installed on one side of the sliding groove, the collecting box is arranged on one side of the sliding block, and the fan blades are fixedly connected with the inner wall of the box body.
Preferably, the base forms an elastic structure with the buffer plate through the first spring, and the buffer plate is arc-shaped.
Preferably, the mounting groove and the pressing plate form an elastic structure through a second spring, and the length of the pressing plate is greater than that of the mounting groove.
Preferably, the fan blades and the box body form a rotating structure through a rotating shaft, and the fan blades are uniformly distributed in the box body.
Preferably, the aperture of the second filter screen is smaller than that of the first filter screen, and the aperture of the second filter screen is larger than that of the third filter screen.
Preferably, the collecting box forms a sliding structure through the sliding block and the sliding groove, and the upper surface of the collecting box is attached to the lower surface of the box body.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the coal dust filtering and removing device in the drainage and production process of the coal bed gas fracturing well,
1. the device is provided with a mounting groove, a second spring, a pressing plate, a pull rope, a rotary table, a rotary shaft and fan blades, wherein the fan is used for ventilating and sucking air to the outside, so that the fan blades are driven to rotate by wind power, the rotary shaft is driven to rotate by the fan blades, the rotary shaft is driven to rotate by the rotary shaft, and the rotary table is driven to move left and right by the pull rope under the action of the second spring, namely, the first filter screen, the second filter screen and the third filter screen are impacted, so that dust and impurities on the outer surfaces of the first filter screen, the second filter screen and the third filter screen drop off, and the anti-blocking function is achieved;
2. the device is provided with the first filter screen, the second filter screen and the third filter screen, and the first filter screen, the second filter screen and the third filter screen have different apertures and the apertures are gradually reduced, so that the pulverized coal can be fully filtered, and the pulverized coal is prevented from being incompletely filtered;
3. be provided with first spring and buffer board in this device, when the box carried out the ventilation and induced draft, the box easily produced and rocked, through a spring cushioning effect for the range greatly reduced that the box rocked plays effectual cushioning effect.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall front cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of a side view structure of the box and the base of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of a side view of the installation of the box body and the collecting box of the present invention;
fig. 4 is an enlarged schematic structural diagram of a in fig. 1 according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a first spring; 3. a buffer plate; 4. a box body; 5. a motor; 6. a fan; 7. a first filter screen; 8. mounting grooves; 9. a second spring; 10. pressing a plate; 11. pulling a rope; 12. a turntable; 13. a rotating shaft; 14. a fan blade; 15. a second filter screen; 16. a third filter screen; 17. opening a hole; 18. a chute; 19. a slider; 20. and a collection box.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: the utility model provides a buggy filters clearing device in coal bed gas fracturing well row adopts process, including base 1, first spring 2, buffer board 3, box 4, motor 5, fan 6, first filter screen 7, mounting groove 8, second spring 9, clamp plate 10, stay cord 11, carousel 12, pivot 13, flabellum 14, second filter screen 15, third filter screen 16, trompil 17, spout 18, slider 19, collecting box 20, the top of base 1 is provided with first spring 2, and the top of first spring 2 installs buffer board 3, the top of buffer board 3 is provided with box 4, and install motor 5 on the dead lever of the inside of box 4, the output of motor 5 is provided with fan 6, the inside of box 4 is from a left side to right side installs first filter screen 7 in proper order, second filter screen 15 and third filter screen 16, and evenly be provided with mounting groove 8 on first filter screen 7, second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16, Second spring 9 and clamp plate 10 to stay cord 11 is installed to one side of clamp plate 10, and one side of stay cord 11 is provided with carousel 12, and pivot 13 is installed to one side of carousel 12, and the surface of pivot 13 is connected with flabellum 14, and the bottom internally mounted of box 4 has trompil 17, and the basal surface of box 4 is provided with spout 18, and slider 19 is installed to one side of spout 18, and one side of slider 19 is provided with collecting box 20, flabellum 14 and the inner wall fixed connection of box 4.
Base 1 constitutes elastic structure through first spring 2 and buffer board 3, and buffer board 3 is the arc form, and the body easily produces the vibration when box 4 carries out the function because first spring 2 and buffer board 3's effect for box 4's the range greatly reduced that rocks plays effectual cushioning effect, extension fixture's life.
Mounting groove 8 constitutes elastic construction through second spring 9 and clamp plate 10, and the length of clamp plate 10 is greater than the length of mounting groove 8, flabellum 14 constitutes revolution mechanic through pivot 13 and box 4, and flabellum 14 is at the inside evenly distributed of box 4, wind-force drives flabellum 14 and rotates, flabellum 14 drives carousel 12 through pivot 13 and rotates, second spring 9's effect in the cooperation, stay cord 11 drives clamp plate 10 and strikes first filter screen 7, second filter screen 15 and third filter screen 16, play the effect of preventing blockking up.
The aperture of the second filter screen 15 is smaller than that of the first filter screen 7, and the aperture of the second filter screen 15 is larger than that of the third filter screen 16, so that the pulverized coal can be fully filtered because the apertures of the first filter screen 7, the second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16 are different.
The collecting box 20 forms a sliding structure with the sliding groove 18 through the sliding block 19, the upper surface of the collecting box 20 is attached to the lower surface of the box body 4, impurity and dust can be fully collected through the collecting box 20, and later-stage targeted processing is facilitated.
The working principle is as follows: when the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and mining process coal dust filtering and removing device is used, the device is moved to a required place, then a worker turns on the motor 5, the motor 5 drives the fan 6 to rotate, so that the fan 6 sucks outside air containing coal dust into the box 4 from the left end of the box 4, due to the effects of the first filter screen 7, the second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16, the pore sizes of the first filter screen 7, the second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16 are gradually reduced step by step in sequence, impurities in the air can be fully filtered, the impurities in the coal dust are prevented from remaining, finally the air is discharged from the right end of the box 4, when the air enters the box 4 for filtering, the air flows to drive the fan blades 14 to rotate, the fan blades 14 drive the rotating shaft 13 to rotate, the rotating shaft 13 drives the rotating disc 12 to rotate, the rotating disc 12 drives the pressing plate 10 to move towards the right end of the box 4 through the pull rope 11, because of the elastic acting force of the second spring 9, the rotary disc 12 drives the pressing plate 10 to move left and right through the pull rope 11, when the pressing plate 10 is in contact with the first filter screen 7, the second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16, namely the pressing plate 10 vibrates the pressing plate, so that impurity dust on the outer surfaces of the first filter screen 7, the second filter screen 15 and the third filter screen 16 is vibrated to fall to the lower end of the box body 4 and fall into the collecting box 20 through the opening 17, and a later worker can control the collecting box 20 to slide on the sliding groove 18 from inside to outside through the sliding block 19, so that the collecting box 20 can be conveniently taken out for targeted treatment;
when the box 4 operates, the air current flows in the box 4, and the gas drives the box 4 to shake, because the effect of the first spring 2 and the buffer plate 3, the shaking range of the box 4 is greatly reduced, the effective damping effect is achieved, the service life of the device is prolonged, and the overall practicability is improved.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides an in-process buggy filters clearing device is adopted to coal bed gas fracturing well row, includes base (1) and collecting box (20), its characterized in that: the fan is characterized in that a first spring (2) is arranged above the base (1), a buffer plate (3) is arranged above the first spring (2), a box body (4) is arranged above the buffer plate (3), a motor (5) is arranged on a fixed rod in the box body (4), a fan (6) is arranged at the output end of the motor (5), a first filter screen (7), a second filter screen (15) and a third filter screen (16) are sequentially arranged in the box body (4) from left to right, mounting grooves (8), a second spring (9) and a pressing plate (10) are uniformly arranged on the first filter screen (7), the second filter screen (15) and the third filter screen (16), a pull rope (11) is arranged on one side of the pressing plate (10), a rotary table (12) is arranged on one side of the pull rope (11), a rotary shaft (13) is arranged on one side of the rotary table (12), and fan blades (14) are connected to the surface of the rotary table (13), the fan is characterized in that a hole (17) is formed in the bottom end of the box body (4), a sliding groove (18) is formed in the bottom surface of the box body (4), a sliding block (19) is installed on one side of the sliding groove (18), a collecting box (20) is arranged on one side of the sliding block (19), and the fan blades (14) are fixedly connected with the inner wall of the box body (4).
2. The coal dust filtering and removing device in the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and producing process according to claim 1, which is characterized in that: the base (1) and the buffer plate (3) form an elastic structure through the first spring (2), and the buffer plate (3) is arc-shaped.
3. The coal dust filtering and removing device in the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and producing process according to claim 1, which is characterized in that: the mounting groove (8) and the pressing plate (10) form an elastic structure through a second spring (9), and the length of the pressing plate (10) is larger than that of the mounting groove (8).
4. The coal dust filtering and removing device in the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and producing process according to claim 1, which is characterized in that: the fan blades (14) and the box body (4) form a rotating structure through the rotating shaft (13), and the fan blades (14) are uniformly distributed in the box body (4).
5. The coal dust filtering and removing device in the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and producing process according to claim 1, which is characterized in that: the aperture of the second filter screen (15) is smaller than that of the first filter screen (7), and the aperture of the second filter screen (15) is larger than that of the third filter screen (16).
6. The coal dust filtering and removing device in the coal bed gas fracturing well discharging and producing process according to claim 1, which is characterized in that: the collecting box (20) and the sliding groove (18) form a sliding structure through the sliding block (19), and the upper surface of the collecting box (20) is attached to the lower surface of the box body (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022461662.2U CN213790553U (en)||2020-10-30||2020-10-30||Coal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022461662.2U CN213790553U (en)||2020-10-30||2020-10-30||Coal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213790553U true CN213790553U (en)||2021-07-27|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022461662.2U Active CN213790553U (en)||2020-10-30||2020-10-30||Coal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213790553U (en)|
- 2020-10-30 CN CN202022461662.2U patent/CN213790553U/en active Active
|CN208541919U (en)||A kind of high-efficient cloth-bag dust precipitator|
|CN109528082A (en)||A kind of easy to operate Environmental-protecting dust-removing equipment|
|CN213790553U (en)||Coal-bed gas fracturing well row adopts in-process buggy to filter clearing device|
|CN212561332U (en)||Dust collecting equipment for industrial production|
|CN110394348B (en)||High-efficient collection device of debris in computer host|
|CN205625811U (en)||Dust catcher dirt box|
|CN211635841U (en)||Filtering and dust removing equipment for environmental protection|
|CN210645718U (en)||A dust removal purification pipeline for industrial exhaust handles|
|CN210543855U (en)||Prevent blockking up bag collector|
|CN111389080A (en)||Sewage treatment device capable of automatically fishing impurities by wind energy|
|CN2370976Y (en)||Table top type dust collector|
|CN209397521U (en)||A kind of Traffic Engineering Construction wind-proof dust-suppression net|
|CN209271033U (en)||Convenient for the bag-type dust collector of deashing|
|CN207203755U (en)||A kind of chemical industry dust arrester|
|CN208810576U (en)||A kind of agricultural machinery wheat impurity removing equipment|
|CN213836481U (en)||Leaf crushing and collecting device|
|CN213034404U (en)||Dust collector for aluminum alloy production line|
|CN212168160U (en)||Edulcoration sieving mechanism is used in domestic fungus processing|
|CN211678690U (en)||A sieve separator for fertile production of soil remediation|
|CN210585826U (en)||Sanding raise dust recovery device|
|CN214516006U (en)||Domestic fungus screening plant|
|CN209985086U (en)||A gas cleaning device for carbide energy-conserving production|
|CN211885901U (en)||A dust collecting equipment for environmental protection building engineering construction|
|CN213392441U (en)||Air filter|
|CN213253497U (en)||Dust workshop waste gas filters processing apparatus who collects|