CN213559426U - Leaf spring is towards centre bore mould - Google PatentsLeaf spring is towards centre bore mould Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213559426U CN213559426U CN202022136071.8U CN202022136071U CN213559426U CN 213559426 U CN213559426 U CN 213559426U CN 202022136071 U CN202022136071 U CN 202022136071U CN 213559426 U CN213559426 U CN 213559426U
- Prior art keywords
- sector plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract 2
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 claims description 15
- 210000003165 Abomasum Anatomy 0.000 description 7
- 241000745987 Phragmites Species 0.000 description 7
- 235000014676 Phragmites communis Nutrition 0.000 description 7
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a technical field is made to the car leaf spring, specifically is a leaf spring dashes central hole mould, include: the die comprises an upper die plate, a punch head connecting body is installed on the upper die plate, a locking nut is installed on the punch head connecting body, a punch head is installed on the lower side of the punch head connecting body, a bottom die seat is arranged at the lower side position corresponding to the upper die plate, a bottom die is arranged on the bottom die seat, centering sector plates are arranged on two sides of the bottom die, centering sector plate copper sleeves are installed in the middles of the centering sector plates, pin shafts are arranged on two sides of the centering sector plates, the pin shafts are connected with side positioning wheels, arc pressing blocks are arranged on the bottom die, sector plate chuck pins are arranged between the centering sector plates and the bottom die, sector plate chucks are connected with sector plate chucks through the sector plate chuck pins, and the sector; the die is simple in design structure, reasonable in arrangement and stable in operation.
The utility model relates to a technical field is made to the car leaf spring, specifically is a leaf spring dashes central hole mould.
When the flat steel blank of the current leaf spring comes from a factory, because the blank width has larger tolerance (such as 90 +/-0.6) in the rolling process of the flat steel, the traditional leaf spring punching central hole adopts a side positioning mode, is influenced by the fluctuation of the width tolerance, and easily causes the quality problems of the position of the central hole punched by the leaf spring (such as 45 +/-0.5), the asymmetry of the assembled leaf spring, the super-wide assembly and the like; traditional production mode that punches a hole is for the manual material of taking, can't realize the automation, and intensity of labour is big, and production efficiency is low. In order to improve the product quality and realize punching automation, a punching die capable of automatically centering must be redesigned.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a building engineering construction waste material environmental protection processing apparatus to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a leaf spring center hole punching die, comprising: the cope match-plate pattern, install the drift connector on the cope match-plate pattern, install lock nut on the drift connector, the drift is installed to the downside of drift connector, the downside position that the cope match-plate pattern corresponds is provided with the die holder, is provided with the die block on the die holder of telling, the die block both sides are provided with centering sector plate, install centering sector plate copper sheathing in the middle of the centering sector plate, centering sector plate both sides are provided with the round pin axle, the round pin hub connection has the side locating wheel, be provided with the circular arc briquetting on the die block, be provided with sector plate dop round pin between centering sector plate and the die block, sector plate dop round pin connection has the sector plate dop, the sector plate dop has the cylinder dop through.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the upper die plate and the press machine are locked by adopting a connecting nut, and the connecting block and the upper die plate are connected by adopting the connecting nut.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and the bottom die is tightly pressed with the arc pressing block through a bolt on the bottom die seat.
As a further aspect of the present invention: four side locating wheels are symmetrically arranged and installed on the centering sector plate through pin shafts.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the cylinder chuck drives the two centering sector plates to open and close around the centering sector plate copper sleeve.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
two centering sector plates and four side positioning wheels are symmetrically arranged around the central copper sleeve, the positioning wheels on two sides are synchronously opened and closed, the clamping and the central positioning are not influenced by the fluctuation of the width tolerance of the reed, the qualification rate of the leaf spring for punching the central hole is improved, and the automatic production requirement of the current variable-section leaf spring is met. The die set has the advantages of simple design structure, reasonable arrangement and stable operation.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a plate spring center hole punching die of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a top view of a die for punching a central hole of a plate spring of the present invention.
In the figure: 1-upper template, 2-punch connector, 3-lock nut, 4-punch, 5-bottom die holder, 6-centering sector plate, 7-pin shaft, 8-side positioning wheel, 9-bottom die, 10-arc pressing block, 11-centering sector plate copper sleeve, 12-sector plate chuck pin, 13-sector plate chuck and 14-cylinder chuck.
The technical solution of the present patent will be described in further detail with reference to the following embodiments.
Reference will now be made in detail to embodiments of the present patent, examples of which are illustrated in the accompanying drawings, wherein like or similar reference numerals refer to the same or similar elements or elements having the same or similar function throughout. The embodiments described below with reference to the drawings are exemplary only for the purpose of explaining the present patent and are not to be construed as limiting the present patent.
Referring to fig. 1-2, in an embodiment of the present invention, a plate spring center hole punching mold includes: the upper die plate 1, install drift connector 2 on the upper die plate 1, install lock nut 3 on the drift connector 2, drift 4 is installed to the downside of drift connector 2, the downside position that upper die plate 1 corresponds is provided with die holder 5, is provided with die block 9 on the die holder 5 of telling, die block 9 both sides are provided with centering sector plate 6, install centering sector plate copper sheathing 11 in the middle of centering sector plate 6, centering sector plate 6 both sides are provided with round pin axle 7, round pin axle 7 is connected with side positioning wheel 8, be provided with circular arc briquetting 10 on the die block 9, be provided with sector plate dop round pin 12 between centering sector plate 6 and the die block 9, sector plate dop round pin 12 is connected with sector plate dop 13, sector plate dop 13 is connected with cylinder 14 dop through sector plate dop round pin 12.
In this embodiment, the upper die plate 1 and the press machine are locked by the connecting nut, and the connecting block and the upper die plate 1 are connected by the connecting nut, so that the installation is convenient.
In this embodiment, the bottom die 9 is pressed against the arc pressing block 10 through the bolt on the bottom die holder 5, so that the die is conveniently positioned, adjusted and installed.
In this embodiment, four side positioning wheels 8 are symmetrically arranged and installed on the centering sector plate 6 through pin shafts 7.
In this embodiment, the cylinder chuck 14 drives the two centering sector plates 6 to open and close around the centering sector plate copper sleeve 11, so as to realize the symmetrical clamping, the center positioning and the center hole punching processing of the reeds with different widths.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: the patent die is arranged on an automatic rolling unit production line, and a reed is conveyed to a station of a 100-ton hydraulic press through a conveying belt after finishing variable cross-section rolling and end cutting post-processing; the servo positioning mechanism positions the longitudinal direction of the plate spring, fixes the longitudinal distance of the plate spring, then the side cylinder acts, a cylinder piston rod and a cylinder chuck 14 stretch out and draw back to push the two centering sector plates 6 to rotate, and the centering positioning of the four side positioning wheels 8 on the upper sides of the centering sector plates 6 on the plate spring is realized; after the reeds are centered and positioned, the upper template 1 descends along with a hydraulic machine to punch a central hole of the reeds; firstly aligning the clamping groove of the upper template 1 with the working clamping groove of a press machine, moving the upper workbench downwards to a proper position by inching operation, adjusting the position of an upper die, screwing a locking nut 3 on the press machine, installing a locking bolt in a T-shaped groove of the press machine workbench, adjusting the stroke of the press machine, finely adjusting the composite clearance of the upper die and the lower die, finally locking a bottom die 9, and connecting a cylinder joint with a cylinder clamping plate joint bolt on the die on the side surface. When the automatic punching machine starts to work, the conveying device conveys rolled plate reeds to the position of the rear baffle, the side air cylinder pushes the centering fan-shaped plate 6, the clamping plate spring is downward, the press machine punches out a center hole, the rear baffle is lifted, the air cylinder is recycled, the plate spring runs backwards through the conveying device, and a piece of back reed continues the same operation through conveying.
The above is only the preferred embodiments of the present invention, and it should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, without departing from the concept of the present invention, several modifications and improvements can be made, and these should also be regarded as the protection scope of the present invention, and these will not affect the effect of the implementation of the present invention and the practicability of the patent.
1. A leaf spring center hole punching die, comprising: the upper die plate (1) is characterized in that a punch connector (2) is installed on the upper die plate (1), a locking nut (3) is installed on the punch connector (2), a punch (4) is installed on the lower side of the punch connector (2), a base die seat (5) is arranged at the lower side position corresponding to the upper die plate (1), a bottom die (9) is arranged on the base die seat (5) concerned, centering sector plates (6) are arranged on two sides of the bottom die (9), a centering sector plate copper sleeve (11) is installed in the middle of each centering sector plate (6), pin shafts (7) are arranged on two sides of each centering sector plate (6), the pin shafts (7) are connected with side positioning wheels (8), arc pressing blocks (10) are arranged on the bottom die (9), and sector plate clamping head pins (12) are arranged between each centering sector plate (6) and the bottom die (9), the fan-shaped plate clamping head pin (12) is connected with a fan-shaped plate clamping head (13), and the fan-shaped plate clamping head (13) is connected with an air cylinder clamping head (14) through the fan-shaped plate clamping head pin (12).
2. The plate spring center hole punching die according to claim 1, wherein the upper die plate (1) is locked with the press by a connecting nut, and the connecting block is connected with the upper die plate (1) by the connecting nut.
3. The plate spring center hole punching die according to claim 1, wherein the bottom die (9) is pressed against the arc pressing block (10) through a bolt on the bottom die holder (5).
4. The die for punching the central hole of the plate spring as claimed in claim 1, wherein four side positioning wheels (8) are symmetrically arranged and installed on the centering sector plate (6) through pin shafts (7).
5. The die for punching the central hole of the plate spring as claimed in claim 1, wherein the cylinder chuck (14) drives the two centering sector plates (6) to open and close around the centering sector plate copper sleeve (11).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022136071.8U CN213559426U (en)||2020-09-25||2020-09-25||Leaf spring is towards centre bore mould|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022136071.8U CN213559426U (en)||2020-09-25||2020-09-25||Leaf spring is towards centre bore mould|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213559426U true CN213559426U (en)||2021-06-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022136071.8U Active CN213559426U (en)||2020-09-25||2020-09-25||Leaf spring is towards centre bore mould|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213559426U (en)|
- 2020-09-25 CN CN202022136071.8U patent/CN213559426U/en active Active
|CN103230975A (en)||Thin plate punching method and thin plate punching device|
|CN101691003B (en)||Machining process of bent cross beams of heavy truck frames|
|CN213559426U (en)||Leaf spring is towards centre bore mould|
|CN202356502U (en)||A multi-station punching assembly composite die|
|CN204747185U (en)||Automobile rear drive shell body blanking die|
|CN203887014U (en)||Punching die of side hole of U-shaped guide bar seat of automobile drive axle|
|CN207929812U (en)||A kind of continuous more than one piece edge rolling mold of automation|
|CN206604946U (en)||A kind of Hardware fitting diel|
|CN206326022U (en)||A kind of automobile brake hose support multistation progressive die|
|CN205869229U (en)||Motor tricycle pushes up a precision forming die|
|CN213033456U (en)||Mounting sleeve hole expanding tool|
|CN103894475A (en)||Side hole punching die of U-shaped guide rod base of automobile driving axle|
|CN209829976U (en)||Die-cut device is used in production of preceding suspension support|
|CN204799788U (en)||Car cantilever bracket blanking assembling die that punches a hole|
|CN203887048U (en)||Forming composite die of V-shaped axle housing body inserted block blanks of automobile drive axle|
|CN210208520U (en)||Tooling die for processing four-row chain|
|CN212168722U (en)||Accurate automatic staple bolt mould|
|CN206028502U (en)||Pipe type interface punching forming die|
|CN213002205U (en)||One-time bending-bending composite die for automobile front axle support|
|CN215315148U (en)||Compartment plate corrugated part die|
|CN210059523U (en)||Multi-station bending die for front support of trailer|
|CN207899990U (en)||Thickness material continuous stamping die|
|CN214417590U (en)||Press riveting device|
|CN206868912U (en)||A kind of automobile drive axle spring panel seat side plate rushes square punch die|
|CN212884462U (en)||Novel progressive die|