CN213497387U - Novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism - Google PatentsNovel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213497387U CN213497387U CN202021906297.5U CN202021906297U CN213497387U CN 213497387 U CN213497387 U CN 213497387U CN 202021906297 U CN202021906297 U CN 202021906297U CN 213497387 U CN213497387 U CN 213497387U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- clamping plate
- novel aluminum
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 45
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims description 8
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims description 8
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 claims description 8
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000000087 stabilizing Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000000614 Ribs Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011120 plywood Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism, which relates to the field of aluminum template processing equipment and comprises a workbench, wherein a rotary clamping mechanism is arranged on the upper surface of the workbench; the rotary clamping mechanism comprises two fixed plates, one opposite sides of the two fixed plates are rotatably connected with an L-shaped fixed frame through a rotating shaft, the horizontal upper surface of the L-shaped fixed frame is fixedly connected with a telescopic cylinder, the bottom of the telescopic cylinder is fixedly connected with a first clamping plate, the side wall of the vertical part of the L-shaped fixed frame is fixedly connected with a second clamping plate corresponding to the first clamping plate, and the upper surface of the workbench is provided with a groove corresponding to the second clamping plate; the left side of one of the fixed plates is fixedly connected with a first motor. The utility model discloses can conveniently weld process the another side of aluminium template, improve the welding efficiency of aluminium template, adjust the interval between two fixed plates simultaneously, be convenient for fix a position the centre gripping to the aluminium template of equidimension not.
The utility model relates to an aluminium template processing equipment field, in particular to novel aluminium template welded fastening mechanism.
The aluminum alloy template is a new generation template system behind a wood template, a bamboo plywood and a steel template. The aluminum alloy template is a template which is made of aluminum alloy sections as main materials through processes of machining, welding and the like and is suitable for concrete engineering, and is formed by combining a panel, ribs, main section bars, a plane template, a corner template and an early-dismantling device according to the 50mm modulus design. The design and construction application of the aluminum alloy template are the innovation of the concrete engineering template technology, the promotion of the assembly type concrete technology and the realization of the industrialization of the construction technology.
When the aluminum template needs to be welded, the aluminum template needs to be fixed firstly, and when the aluminum template is fixed, the aluminum template needs to be turned over manually after one surface of the aluminum template is welded, so that the aluminum template is too complicated and inconvenient, and the welding efficiency of the aluminum template is influenced.
Therefore, it is necessary to invent a new aluminum mold plate welding and fixing mechanism to solve the above problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a novel aluminum mould board welded fastening mechanism to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism comprises a workbench, wherein a rotary clamping mechanism is arranged on the upper surface of the workbench;
the rotary clamping mechanism comprises two fixed plates, one opposite sides of the two fixed plates are rotatably connected with an L-shaped fixed frame through a rotating shaft, the horizontal upper surface of the L-shaped fixed frame is fixedly connected with a telescopic cylinder, the bottom of the telescopic cylinder is fixedly connected with a first clamping plate, the side wall of the vertical part of the L-shaped fixed frame is fixedly connected with a second clamping plate corresponding to the first clamping plate, and the upper surface of the workbench is provided with a groove corresponding to the second clamping plate;
the left side of one of the fixed plates is fixedly connected with a first motor, the output end of the first motor is fixedly connected with the left side of one of the L-shaped fixed frames, the bottoms of the two fixed plates are fixedly connected with hydraulic telescopic rods, and the surface of the workbench is provided with a strip-shaped opening corresponding to the hydraulic telescopic rods;
the bottom of the workbench is fixedly connected with a positioning mechanism.
Preferably, the opposite sides of the first clamping plate and the second clamping plate are fixedly connected with rubber pads, and the rear side of the upper surface of the workbench is fixedly connected with a positioning block.
Preferably, the positioning mechanism comprises two symmetrically-distributed supporting rods fixedly connected with the bottom of the workbench, one side, opposite to the supporting rods, of the supporting rods is connected with a two-way screw rod in a rotating mode through a first bearing, one side of the supporting rods is fixedly connected with a second motor, the output end of the second motor is fixedly connected with the right end of the two-way screw rod, the outer wall of the two-way screw rod is in threaded connection with two threaded cylinders, and the tops of the threaded cylinders are fixedly connected with the bottoms of the two hydraulic telescopic rods respectively.
Preferably, one side of each of the two opposite support rods is fixedly connected with a guide rod, and the bottom of the threaded cylinder is fixedly connected with a guide cylinder corresponding to the guide rods through a pipe.
Preferably, the bottom of the workbench is fixedly connected with a stabilizing plate, a second bearing is embedded in the surface of the stabilizing plate, the inner wall of the second bearing is fixedly connected with the outer wall of the bidirectional screw rod, and a through hole corresponding to the guide rod is formed in the side wall of the stabilizing plate.
Preferably, the bottoms of the first motor and the second motor are fixedly connected with supporting plates, and the supporting plates are fixedly connected with the side walls of the fixing plate and the supporting rod respectively.
The utility model discloses a technological effect and advantage:
1. through be provided with rotatory fixture on the workstation, place the aluminum mould board on the workstation, start telescopic cylinder, telescopic cylinder promotes first splint, use first splint and second splint to carry out splint to the aluminum mould board, start hydraulic telescoping rod, hydraulic telescoping rod promotes the fixed plate, upwards promote the fixed plate, the fixed plate is through first splint and second splint pulling aluminum mould board, upwards promote the aluminum mould board, start first motor, first motor drives one of them L type mount and rotates, L type mount drives the aluminum mould board and rotates, thereby carry out the turn-ups to the aluminum mould board and handle, can conveniently carry out welding process to the another side of aluminum mould board, the welding efficiency of aluminum mould board has been improved.
2. Be provided with two bracing pieces through the bottom at the workstation to be provided with two-way screw rod between two bracing pieces, place the aluminium mould board on the workstation, start the second motor, use the second motor to drive two-way screw rod and rotate, two screw thread section of thick bamboo relative movement on the two-way screw rod, screw thread section of thick bamboo pulling hydraulic telescoping rod, through hydraulic telescoping rod pulling fixed plate, thereby adjust the interval between two fixed plates, be convenient for fix a position the centre gripping to the aluminium mould board of equidimension not.
3. Through being provided with the guide bar between two bracing pieces, a screw thread section of thick bamboo pulling guide cylinder makes the guide cylinder slide on the guide bar, can effectually lead to a screw thread section of thick bamboo.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the rotary clamping mechanism of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is an enlarged schematic structural diagram of a portion a of fig. 1 according to the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a schematic side view of the stabilizing plate of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a work table; 2. rotating the clamping mechanism; 21. a fixing plate; 22. an L-shaped fixing frame; 23. a telescopic cylinder; 24. a first splint; 25. a second splint; 26. a first motor; 27. a hydraulic telescopic rod; 3. a positioning mechanism; 31. a support bar; 32. a bidirectional screw; 33. a second motor; 34. a threaded barrel; 4. positioning blocks; 5. a guide bar; 6. a guide cylinder; 7. a stabilizing plate; 8. and a support plate.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
The utility model provides a novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism as shown in figures 1-4, which comprises a workbench 1 and a rotary clamping mechanism 2 arranged on the upper surface of the workbench 1 as shown in figures 1 and 2;
the rotary clamping mechanism 2 comprises two fixing plates 21, one opposite sides of the two fixing plates 21 are rotatably connected with an L-shaped fixing frame 22 through rotating shafts, the horizontal upper surface of the L-shaped fixing frame 22 is fixedly connected with a telescopic cylinder 23, the bottom of the telescopic cylinder 23 is fixedly connected with a first clamping plate 24, the side wall of the vertical part of the L-shaped fixing frame 22 is fixedly connected with a second clamping plate 25 corresponding to the first clamping plate 24, and the upper surface of the workbench 1 is provided with a groove corresponding to the second clamping plate 25;
a first motor 26 is fixedly connected to the left side of one of the fixing plates 21, the output end of the first motor 26 is fixedly connected with the left side of one of the L-shaped fixing frames 22, hydraulic telescopic rods 27 are fixedly connected to the bottoms of the two fixing plates 21, and strip-shaped openings corresponding to the hydraulic telescopic rods 27 are formed in the surface of the workbench 1;
the bottom of the working table 1 is fixedly connected with a positioning mechanism 3.
Simultaneously, the equal fixedly connected with rubber pad in the relative one side of first splint 24 and second splint 25 can conveniently increase the frictional force of first splint 24 and second splint 25, makes its centre gripping more stable, and the upper surface rear side fixedly connected with locating piece 4 of workstation 1 can conveniently fix a position one side of aluminium template.
As shown in fig. 1, fig. 3 and fig. 4, the positioning mechanism 3 includes two symmetrically distributed support rods 31 fixedly connected to the bottom of the working table 1, one side of each of the two support rods 31 opposite to each other is rotatably connected to a two-way screw 32 through a first bearing, a second motor 33 is fixedly connected to the right side of one of the support rods 31, the output end of the second motor 33 is fixedly connected to the right end of the two-way screw 32, two threaded cylinders 34 are connected to the outer wall of the two-way screw 32 through threads, and the tops of the two threaded cylinders 34 are fixedly connected to the bottoms of the two hydraulic telescopic rods 27 respectively.
In addition, the opposite sides of the two support rods 31 are fixedly connected with guide rods 5, and the bottom of the threaded cylinder 34 is fixedly connected with a guide cylinder 6 corresponding to the guide rods 5 through a pipe, so that the threaded cylinder 34 can be conveniently guided.
More specifically, the bottom fixedly connected with steadying board 7 of workstation 1, the surface of steadying board 7 inlays and is equipped with the second bearing, and the inner wall of second bearing and two-way screw rod 32's outer wall fixed connection, steadying board 7's lateral wall is seted up with the corresponding through-hole of guide bar 5, stability when can conveniently increase two-way screw rod 32 and rotate.
It should be noted that, the bottom portions of the first motor 26 and the second motor 33 are both fixedly connected with the supporting plate 8, and the two supporting plates 8 are respectively fixedly connected with the side walls of the fixing plate 21 and the supporting rod 31, so that the first motor 26 and the second motor 33 can be more stable in operation.
The utility model discloses the theory of operation: firstly, an aluminum template is placed on a workbench 1, a second motor 33 is started, the second motor 33 is used for driving a two-way screw 32 to rotate, two thread cylinders 34 on the two-way screw 32 move relatively, the thread cylinders 34 pull guide cylinders 6 to enable the guide cylinders 6 to slide on guide rods 5, the thread cylinders 34 pull hydraulic telescopic rods 27, fixing plates 21 are pulled through the hydraulic telescopic rods 27 to adjust the distance between the two fixing plates 21, the aluminum template can be located at the central position of the workbench 1, after one surface of the aluminum template is welded, a telescopic cylinder 23 is started, the telescopic cylinder 23 pushes a first clamping plate 24, the first clamping plate 24 and a second clamping plate 25 are used for clamping the aluminum template, the hydraulic telescopic rods 27 are started, the hydraulic telescopic rods 27 push the fixing plates 21 to lift the fixing plates 21 upwards, the fixing plates 21 pull the aluminum template through the first clamping plate 24 and the second clamping plate 25, the aluminum template is lifted upwards, the first motor 26 is started, the first motor 26 drives one of the L-shaped fixing frames 22 to rotate, and the L-shaped fixing frame 22 drives the aluminum template to rotate, so that the aluminum template is turned over.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications and variations can be made in the embodiments or in part of the technical features of the embodiments without departing from the spirit and the scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a novel aluminum mould board welded fastening mechanism, includes workstation (1), its characterized in that: the upper surface of the workbench (1) is provided with a rotary clamping mechanism (2);
the rotary clamping mechanism (2) comprises two fixing plates (21), one opposite sides of the two fixing plates (21) are rotatably connected with an L-shaped fixing frame (22) through rotating shafts, the horizontal upper surface of the L-shaped fixing frame (22) is fixedly connected with a telescopic cylinder (23), the bottom of the telescopic cylinder (23) is fixedly connected with a first clamping plate (24), the side wall of the vertical part of the L-shaped fixing frame (22) is fixedly connected with a second clamping plate (25) corresponding to the first clamping plate (24), and the upper surface of the workbench (1) is provided with a groove corresponding to the second clamping plate (25);
a first motor (26) is fixedly connected to the left side of one of the fixing plates (21), the output end of the first motor (26) is fixedly connected with the left side of one of the L-shaped fixing frames (22), hydraulic telescopic rods (27) are fixedly connected to the bottoms of the two fixing plates (21), and strip-shaped openings corresponding to the hydraulic telescopic rods (27) are formed in the surface of the workbench (1);
the bottom of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a positioning mechanism (3).
2. The novel aluminum mould plate welding and fixing mechanism of claim 1, which is characterized in that: the rubber pad is fixedly connected to one side, opposite to the first clamping plate (24) and the second clamping plate (25), of the workbench (1), and the positioning block (4) is fixedly connected to the rear side of the upper surface of the workbench (1).
3. The novel aluminum mould plate welding and fixing mechanism of claim 1, which is characterized in that: positioning mechanism (3) include with workstation (1) bottom fixed connection's two symmetric distribution's bracing piece (31), two one side that bracing piece (31) is relative rotates through first bearing jointly and is connected with two-way screw rod (32), one of them the right side fixedly connected with second motor (33) of bracing piece (31), the output of second motor (33) and the right-hand member fixed connection of two-way screw rod (32), the outer wall threaded connection of two-way screw rod (32) has two screw thread section of thick bamboo (34), two the top of screw thread section of thick bamboo (34) respectively with the bottom fixed connection of two hydraulic telescoping rod (27).
4. The novel aluminum mould plate welding and fixing mechanism of claim 3, which is characterized in that: two equal fixedly connected with guide bar (5) in the relative one side of bracing piece (31), the fixed union coupling in bottom of screw thread section of thick bamboo (34) has guide cylinder (6) corresponding with guide bar (5).
5. The novel aluminum mould plate welding and fixing mechanism of claim 4, which is characterized in that: the bottom fixedly connected with of workstation (1) stabilizes board (7), the surface of stabilizing board (7) is inlayed and is equipped with the second bearing, and the inner wall of second bearing and the outer wall fixed connection of two-way screw rod (32), the through-hole corresponding with guide bar (5) has been seted up to the lateral wall of stabilizing board (7).
6. The novel aluminum mould plate welding and fixing mechanism of claim 3, which is characterized in that: the bottom of first motor (26) and second motor (33) is equal fixedly connected with backup pad (8), two backup pad (8) respectively with the lateral wall fixed connection of fixed plate (21) and bracing piece (31).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021906297.5U CN213497387U (en)||2020-09-03||2020-09-03||Novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021906297.5U CN213497387U (en)||2020-09-03||2020-09-03||Novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213497387U true CN213497387U (en)||2021-06-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021906297.5U Active CN213497387U (en)||2020-09-03||2020-09-03||Novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213497387U (en)|
- 2020-09-03 CN CN202021906297.5U patent/CN213497387U/en active Active
|CN208916627U (en)||A kind of accurate internal combustion engine flange hanging device of machining|
|CN210561750U (en)||Bridge construction is with support bracket with clamping function|
|CN213497387U (en)||Novel aluminum template welding and fixing mechanism|
|CN213080807U (en)||Auxiliary tool clamp for machining|
|CN212823081U (en)||Large-scale pipe cutting machine|
|CN209620596U (en)||Device preventing tilting is used in a kind of support of building template|
|CN215824697U (en)||Steel structure welding turnover device for engineering building|
|CN216326565U (en)||Anchor clamps with part position control function|
|CN214351076U (en)||Structure for stably clamping ears in hydraulic clamp|
|CN212192836U (en)||Clamp for sheet metal part machining|
|CN217573411U (en)||A pattern drawing ware for building engineering aluminum mould board|
|CN217194961U (en)||Quick clamping mechanism|
|CN209903161U (en)||Aluminum mould board welding frock platform of polishing|
|CN211804384U (en)||Frock clamp that two-way compressing tightly is realized to one-way adjustment|
|CN213889879U (en)||Combined machining workbench|
|CN216826843U (en)||Paint spraying apparatus is used in aluminum mould board production|
|CN213704624U (en)||High-precision punch press with good stability|
|CN217432847U (en)||Multifunctional metal plate machining center positioning device|
|CN215545506U (en)||Motorcycle shock absorber piston pipe fitting chamfer device|
|CN213703760U (en)||Surface engraving device for furniture processing|
|CN214242423U (en)||Multilayer conveying roller assembly line|
|CN212634131U (en)||Steel bar bender|
|CN217617748U (en)||Aluminum cutting device with replaceable tungsten steel ejector pin|
|CN214929952U (en)||Tool bogie is used in aluminium alloy storage convenient to transportation|
|CN211102340U (en)||Automatic double-sided welding equipment based on P L C control|