CN213346923U - Hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device - Google PatentsHepatobiliary department vomitus collection device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213346923U CN213346923U CN202021574738.6U CN202021574738U CN213346923U CN 213346923 U CN213346923 U CN 213346923U CN 202021574738 U CN202021574738 U CN 202021574738U CN 213346923 U CN213346923 U CN 213346923U
- Prior art keywords
- water inlet
- Prior art date
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 210000004916 vomit Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims 1
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 230000002421 anti-septic Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 241000700605 Viruses Species 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010047700 Vomiting Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 201000010229 hepatobiliary disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device, which comprises a funnel, a garbage can, a garbage bag, a shell, a sealing gasket, a water tank, a water pipe and a water inlet, wherein the garbage can is arranged at the bottom inside the shell, the garbage bag is sleeved in the garbage can, the funnel is arranged above the garbage can, the water tank is arranged inside the shell, the sealing gasket is arranged inside the shell, the funnel is placed on the sealing gasket, the vomitus of a patient enters a pocket sleeved on the garbage can through the funnel, the wall of the funnel is cleaned by using a clear water area in the water tank, if the vomitus needs to be sterilized, the vomitus can be sterilized by using an antiseptic solution area in the water tank, when the vomitus needs to be thrown away, a first side door is opened, the garbage can is taken out, a sealing machine is used for sealing the pocket, the vomitus can not be seen in the whole course, the utility model discloses avoid the, the infection of virus is reduced, the cleaning and the disinfection are convenient, vomit is not needed to be seen during the operation, and the psychological comfort of the user is ensured.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, particularly, relate to a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device.
The vomit collecting device is prepared for patients with hepatobiliary diseases, but the traditional vomit collecting device is too simple and crude, most of the traditional vomit collecting devices only provide a vomit accommodating space and cannot quickly isolate the vomit from the external environment, the vomit is exposed in the air, influences the surrounding environment and even causes infection, some vomit collecting devices with complete functions are difficult to clean, the vomit is isolated from the external environment, and the vomit collecting device is difficult to bear when the vomit is treated.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
The utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device, includes funnel, garbage bin, disposal bag, shell, sealed pad, water tank, water pipe and water inlet, and the garbage bin is in the inside bottom of shell, and the disposal bag cover is in the garbage bin, and the funnel is located the garbage bin top, and the water tank is inside the shell, and sealed the pad is installed inside the shell, and the funnel is placed on the sealing pad.
And a second side door is arranged in the shell right above the water tank or on one side of the deviation water tank, the water tank is taken out from the second side door right above the water tank or on the second side door on one side of the deviation water tank, and water or disinfectant is added into the water tank. The inside water tank is divided into a water tank clear water area and a water tank disinfectant area by a partition plate, the water inlet is divided into a first water inlet and a second water inlet, the first water inlet is formed in the upper portion of the water tank clear water area, the second water inlet is formed in the upper portion of the water tank disinfectant area, a first piston is arranged in the water tank clear water area, and a second piston is arranged in the water tank disinfectant area. The water pipe is connected above the first water inlet and the second water inlet, the other end of the water pipe is connected with the hollow ring, and the first water inlet and the second water inlet can be detached. The water pipe has junction, and the water pipe junction is equipped with check valve one to water inlet one, and the water pipe junction is equipped with check valve two to water inlet two, and check valve one allows clear water to flow to hollow ring from the water inlet, and check valve two allows antiseptic solution to flow to hollow ring from the water inlet. The inner side of the hollow circular ring is provided with a plurality of nozzles, and the nozzles are downward and the length of the nozzles does not influence the taking out of the funnel.
The funnel ear is connected at funnel, funnel top edge, and the funnel ear is higher than the shell, conveniently takes out the funnel, and the small-bore diameter of funnel is less than the garbage bin mouth diameter, and the funnel osculum is less than the garbage bin mouth, and the garbage bin mouth is located to the garbage bag sack cover.
The casing sets up the bracing piece in, and the bracing piece supports the one end of funnel and has magnet, and the funnel lateral surface corresponds bracing piece magnet position and has pasted the iron sheet, and magnet and iron sheet inter attraction fix the funnel position.
The sealing machine is connected to the upper part of the garbage can.
The utility model has the advantages that:
the utility model discloses a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device, patient's vomitus can be kept apart rapidly to this device, avoids the vomitus to pollute external environment, has reduced the possibility of infection, and after the patient vomited, can disinfect with clear water rapidly, if this vomitus needs to be disinfected, also can disinfect with the antiseptic solution rapidly, when handling the vomitus, can be under the condition of the vomitus that does not see, directly seal the pocket with the capper on the garbage bin, guaranteed to handle the psychological comfort of vomitus personnel.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings that are required to be used in the embodiments will be briefly described below, it should be understood that the following drawings only illustrate some embodiments of the present invention, and therefore should not be considered as limiting the scope, and for those skilled in the art, other related drawings can be obtained according to the drawings without inventive efforts.
Fig. 1 is a front view of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a top view of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a front cross-sectional view of the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a left side view of the present invention.
Fig. 5 is a cross-sectional view of the water tank of the present invention.
Fig. 6 is a schematic view of the connection between the water tank and the hollow ring of the present invention.
Reference numerals: 100-shell, 101-piston I, 102-piston II, 103-side door I, 104-funnel ear, 105-side door II handle, 200-funnel, 201-iron sheet, 202-supporting rod, 203-sealing machine, 204-garbage can, 205-pocket, 206-sealing gasket, 207-sprayer, 208-magnet, 300-water tank, 301-water inlet I, 302-water inlet II, 303-water pipe, 304-water tank clear water area, 305-water tank disinfectant area, 400-hollow ring, 401-one-way valve I, 402-one-way valve II and 500-side door II.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the embodiments of the present invention clearer, the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are some, but not all, embodiments of the present invention. The components of embodiments of the present invention, as generally described and illustrated in the figures herein, may be arranged and designed in a wide variety of different configurations.
This embodiment is a vomit collecting device for hepatobiliary department, and referring to fig. 1,
as shown in fig. 3 and 4, the hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device comprises a funnel 200, a garbage can 204, a garbage bag, a housing 100, a sealing gasket 206, a water tank 300, a water pipe 303 and a water inlet, wherein the garbage can 204 is arranged at the bottom inside the housing 100, the garbage bag is sleeved in the garbage can 204, the funnel 200 is arranged above the garbage can 204, the water tank 300 is arranged inside the housing 100, the sealing gasket 206 is arranged inside the housing 100, and the funnel 200 is placed on the sealing gasket 206.
The water tank 300, in the shell 100 directly over the water tank 300 or one side of the deviation water tank 300 are provided with the second side door 500, the second side door 500 is opened, the water tank 300 is taken out, clear water or disinfectant is added into the water tank 300, the second side door 500 hides the water tank 300, and the attractiveness of the vomitus collecting device in hepatobiliary department is improved. The inside of the water tank 300 is divided into a clear water area of the water tank 300 and a disinfectant area of the water tank 300 by a partition plate, the clear water area space of the water tank 300 is larger than the disinfectant area space of the water tank 300, the amount of clear water is larger than the amount of disinfectant, and the disinfectant amount is larger than the amount of clear water.
Further, the water inlet is divided into a first water inlet 301 and a second water inlet 302, the first water inlet 301 is arranged at the upper part of the clean water area of the water tank 300, the second water inlet 302 is arranged at the upper part of the disinfectant area of the water tank 300, the first piston 101 is arranged in the clean water area of the water tank 300, and the second piston 102 is arranged in the disinfectant area of the water tank 300. The upper parts of the first water inlet 301 and the second water inlet 302 are connected with a water pipe 303, the other end of the water pipe 303 is connected with a hollow ring 400, and the first water inlet 301 and the second water inlet 302 are detachable. The water pipe 303 has a junction, a one-way valve 401 is arranged from the junction of the water pipe 303 to the water inlet I301, a one-way valve II 402 is arranged from the junction of the water pipe 303 to the water inlet II 302, the one-way valve I401 allows clean water to flow from the water inlet I301 to the hollow ring 400, the one-way valve II 402 allows disinfectant to flow from the water inlet II 302 to the hollow ring 400, the first piston 101 is pushed, the clean water flows from the clean water area of the water tank 300 through the water outlet to the water pipe 303, then the clean water flows from the water pipe 300 to the hollow ring 400 through the water outlet, the hollow ring 303 is pushed, the clean water area of the water tank 300 in the water tank 300 stores the clean water, the first piston 101 is pushed, the clean water is pressed into the hollow ring 400 through the water pipe 303 and flushed from the spray head 207, wash 200 inner walls of funnel and vomitus residues, when wanting to use the interior vomitus of antiseptic solution disinfection pocket 205, promote two 102 pistons, the antiseptic solution leads to pipe 303 is impressed hollow ring 400, dash out from shower nozzle 207, flow into the cover through the funnel 200 in the inside pocket 205 of garbage bin 204, disinfect the vomitus, can clean funnel 200 more conveniently like this and disinfect the vomitus, realize separately using clear water river antiseptic solution, prevent inside liquid refluence return water tank 300.
Furthermore, a plurality of spray heads 207 are arranged on the inner side of the hollow circular ring 400, the spray heads 207 are downward, and the length of the spray heads does not influence the taking out of the funnel 200, so that the funnel 200 can be taken out, and the liquid can be prevented from splashing in the horizontal direction.
Funnel 200, funnel 200 ear 104 is connected at the edge in funnel 200 top, funnel 200 ear 104 is higher than shell 100, dismantle funnel 200 when conveniently handling the vomitus personnel and handle vomitus or clean funnel 200, 200 osculums of funnel diameter is less than garbage bin 204 mouth diameter, 200 osculums of funnel are less than garbage bin 204 mouth, garbage bin 204 mouth is located to the garbage bin sack cover, after the vomitus got into funnel 200, can in time flow into the pocket 205 of cover in garbage bin 204 through funnel 200, keep apart with external environment, prevent that the vomitus from polluting external environment, reduce the infection.
Further, the portion of the funnel 200 connected to the housing 100 is padded with a gasket 206, and the gasket 206 is connected to the inside of the housing 100, thereby preventing the funnel 200 from falling into the inside of the housing 100 and preventing vomit, clean water or disinfectant from entering the inside of the housing 100.
The utility model discloses a garbage can, including shell 100, the setting of shell 100 sets up bracing piece 202, and the one end that bracing piece 202 supported funnel 200 has magnet 208, and iron sheet 201 is pasted at the corresponding bracing piece 202 magnet 208 position of funnel 200 lateral surface, and magnet 208 and iron sheet 201 attract each other, and inside the funnel 200 position was let funnel 200 can not drop into shell 100, was equipped with a side door 103 in shell 100 of 100 erroneous tendency garbage bin 204, conveniently handled the vomitus personnel and taken out garbage bin 204 and handle the vomitus.
The sealing machine 203 is connected to the upper portion of the garbage can 204, when vomitus is treated, the bag 205 is sealed by the sealing machine 203, when the vomitus is treated, the vomitus does not need to be seen in the whole process, and psychological comfort of people who treat the vomitus is guaranteed.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention and is not intended to limit the present invention, and various modifications and changes may be made by those skilled in the art. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device, its characterized in that, includes funnel, garbage bin, disposal bag, shell, sealed pad, water tank, water pipe and water inlet, and the garbage bin is in the inside bottom of shell, and the disposal bag cover is in the garbage bin, and the funnel is located the garbage bin top, and the water tank is inside the shell, and sealed the pad is installed inside the shell, and the funnel is placed on the sealed pad.
2. The device for collecting vomitus of hepatobiliary department according to claim 1, wherein a second side door is disposed in the housing directly above the tank or on a side of the tank, the inside of the tank is divided by a partition into a tank clear water area and a tank disinfectant area, the water inlet is divided into a first water inlet and a second water inlet, the first water inlet is disposed on the top of the tank clear water area, the second water inlet is disposed on the top of the tank disinfectant area, a first piston is disposed in the tank clear water area, and a second piston is disposed in the tank disinfectant area.
3. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device of claim 2, wherein the clear water area of the tank is larger than the disinfectant area of the tank.
4. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 2, wherein the water inlet one and the water inlet two are connected with a water pipe, the other end of the water pipe is connected with a hollow ring, the hollow ring is surrounded by metal or plastic, a hole is formed on the outer side of the hollow ring, clean water or disinfectant flows from the water pipe to the hole and enters the hollow ring, and the water inlet one and the water inlet two are detachable.
5. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 4, wherein the water pipe has a junction, a first check valve is disposed from the junction to the water inlet, a second check valve is disposed from the junction to the water inlet, the first check valve allows the flow of the clear water from the water inlet to the hollow ring, and the second check valve allows the flow of the sterilizing fluid from the water inlet to the hollow ring.
6. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 4, wherein there are several nozzles inside the hollow ring, the nozzles are downward and the length does not affect the extraction of the funnel.
7. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 1, wherein the funnel ears are connected to the upper edge of the funnel, and the funnel ears are higher than the housing to facilitate removal of the funnel.
8. The device for collecting vomit of hepatobiliary department according to claim 1, wherein a support bar is disposed in the housing, a magnet is disposed at one end of the support bar supporting the funnel, an iron plate is attached to the outer side of the funnel corresponding to the magnet of the support bar, and the magnet and the iron plate attract each other to fix the position of the funnel.
9. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 1, wherein the diameter of the small opening of the funnel is smaller than the diameter of the opening of the garbage can, the small opening of the funnel is lower than the opening of the garbage can, and the opening of the garbage bag is sleeved on the opening of the garbage can.
10. The hepatobiliary vomitus collecting device according to claim 1, wherein a sealing machine is connected to the top of the garbage can.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021574738.6U CN213346923U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021574738.6U CN213346923U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213346923U true CN213346923U (en)||2021-06-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021574738.6U Active CN213346923U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213346923U (en)|
- 2020-07-31 CN CN202021574738.6U patent/CN213346923U/en active Active
|CN206081184U (en)||Vagina belt cleaning device of gynaecology and obstetrics|
|CN204326201U (en)||A kind of double-deck cleaning toilet suspension member|
|CN210812691U (en)||Vomitus connects stores up device for gastroenterology|
|CN213346923U (en)||Hepatobiliary department vomitus collection device|
|CN212349792U (en)||Anti-infection medical test tube cleaning device|
|CN213130921U (en)||Infectious disease nursing vomit collecting component|
|CN209092318U (en)||A kind of suction sputum suit|
|CN108904298B (en)||Vomitus draws and clean processing apparatus|
|CN209996866U (en)||flushing and disinfecting drainage device for critical care|
|CN213526577U (en)||Cleaning and sterilizing device|
|CN204501835U (en)||One and the matching used liquid container of Male urine drainage douche bag|
|CN211896004U (en)||Rose tea liquid filling machine convenient to wash|
|CN211271202U (en)||Special wall fixer of destroying scissors|
|CN210844447U (en)||Sterilizing equipment is used in oral liquid production|
|CN215926177U (en)||Protector for medical care|
|CN214857555U (en)||Waste collection device is used in department of infectious diseases nursing|
|CN213707841U (en)||ICU integration medical waste liquid collects preprocessing device|
|CN212530903U (en)||Medical trash can with disinfection function|
|CN214420763U (en)||Flushing fluid quantitative filling device|
|CN211461632U (en)||Atomizing cleaning and sterilizing device suitable for gynecological clinical nursing|
|CN210932843U (en)||Vomitus receiving device for patient suffering from digestive and respiratory diseases|
|CN213076536U (en)||Movable nasal cavity flushing table|
|CN215363124U (en)||Medical garbage can|
|CN210673840U (en)||Mobilizable medical instrument disinfect box|
|CN202218983U (en)||Hygienic spitting appliance|