CN213271447U - Ferrule type pipe joint combined structure - Google PatentsFerrule type pipe joint combined structure Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213271447U CN213271447U CN202021446954.2U CN202021446954U CN213271447U CN 213271447 U CN213271447 U CN 213271447U CN 202021446954 U CN202021446954 U CN 202021446954U CN 213271447 U CN213271447 U CN 213271447U
- Prior art keywords
- cutting ferrule
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 45
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 229910002804 graphite Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000010439 graphite Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 8
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 241000282693 Cercopithecidae Species 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 11
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010066054 Dysmorphism Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000003889 chemical engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007770 graphite material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a cutting ferrule formula pipe connector integrated configuration, including base member, cutting ferrule, outer nut and metal body, be provided with the cavity pipeline in the base member, the cutting ferrule cup joints at the tip of metal body, is provided with protruding portion and rack on the cutting ferrule, and outer nut cup joints on the cutting ferrule, the tip of protruding portion with the metal body surface contacts, the rack with leave the clearance between the metal body, through threaded connection between outer nut and the base member, rotatory outer nut extrudees the metal body surface with the rack that drives the cutting ferrule and forms sealedly, and the cutting ferrule butt is in the tip of base member, the metal body with the cavity pipeline is linked together. The utility model provides a cutting ferrule formula pipe joint composite set equipment is simple with the dismantlement, can accomplish through the monkey wrench operation, convenient operation, and is sealed effectual. In addition, the base body and the outer sleeve nut can be reused, resources are saved, and the popularization and the use are easy.
The utility model relates to a metal pipe connector device especially relates to a cutting ferrule formula pipe connector integrated configuration.
With the development of household appliances, automobiles, chemical engineering, medical treatment and aerospace, various pipeline systems in various equipment are increasingly huge, and various instructions are completed and different functions are played through conveying of different media. Thus, the pipe joint technique of metal pipes is widely used. The most used at present are metal extruded pipe joints.
The existing metal extrusion type pipe connecting device is of a reducing spigot-and-socket structure, one structure is that a circumferential outwards-protruding sealing groove is arranged at the end part of a spigot-and-socket, an O-shaped rubber sealing ring is arranged in the groove, and a special tool is adopted to extrude the sealing groove into a locking groove, so that loosening and leakage can be caused by large external force or insufficient supporting force in the pipe wall; there is also a metal extrusion type pipe joint device, the bell and spigot of the joint has no seal ring structure, the lining sleeve is inserted into the pipe, the pipe is inserted into the bell and spigot, and the extrusion molding is carried out by using special tools (the defect can only be used for hose connection);
chinese utility model patent CN2483582 discloses a metal extrusion formula coupling, in the patent, the socket joint structure is sealed by the sealing washer, strengthens interior sleeve pipe and constitutes at the two locks of dysmorphism at sealing washer both ends of propping, and the sealed effect preferred of lock solid has strengthened the reliability that connects, but as presenting the piecing devices of integration, still need dedicated extrusion tool and can not dismantle.
Therefore, the conventional metal extrusion type pipe joint has disadvantages in either type: if the operation is carried out by a special extrusion tool, the operation convenience is limited; and the extrusion type pipe joint device is disposable and is not detachable.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a cutting ferrule formula pipe connector integrated configuration that equipment is installed and removed conveniently, sealed effectual to the above-mentioned not enough that exists among the prior art.
The utility model provides a cutting ferrule formula pipe connector integrated configuration, including base member, cutting ferrule, outer nut and metal body, be provided with the cavity pipeline in the base member, the cutting ferrule cup joints the tip of metal body, be provided with protrusion and rack on the cutting ferrule, outer nut cup joints on the cutting ferrule, the tip of protrusion with the metal body surface contacts, the rack with leave the clearance between the metal body, outer nut with through threaded connection between the base member, it is rotatory outer nut is in order to drive the rack extrusion of cutting ferrule the metal body surface forms sealedly, the cutting ferrule butt is in the tip of base member, the metal body with the cavity pipeline is linked together.
Furthermore, the two ends of the base body are provided with inverted trapezoidal opening parts, and the protruding parts of the clamping sleeves extend into the inverted trapezoidal opening parts to drive the racks to extrude the outer surface of the metal pipe body to form sealing.
Furthermore, the inner surface of the outer sleeve nut is provided with internal threads, the surface of the base body is provided with external threads, and the outer sleeve nut and the base body are connected and fastened through threads.
Furthermore, a boss is arranged at one end, far away from the inverted trapezoidal opening, of the outer sleeve nut, an L-shaped groove matched with the boss is arranged at one end of the clamping sleeve, and the boss is in point-surface contact with the L-shaped groove. Namely, the oblique angle formed by the oblique surface of the L-shaped groove on the clamping sleeve and the horizontal plane is larger than the oblique angle formed by the oblique surface of the inner side of the outer nut and the horizontal plane, and point contact is formed, so that when the outer nut is screwed into the base body, the outer nut can generate downward pressure on the clamping sleeve.
Further, the surface of the external thread of the substrate is coated with graphite paint. The graphite material layer is coated, so that the hard friction between the main body structure and the outer sleeve nut can be effectively reduced, the screwing efficiency of the outer sleeve nut is improved, and the operation is simple and convenient.
Further, the sealing angle of the conical surface of the end part of the cutting sleeve contacted with the inverted trapezoidal opening part of the base body is 74 degrees and 30 degrees. The angle setting can effectively ensure the sealing effect between the inverted trapezoidal opening parts of the clamping sleeve and the base body 1.
The utility model provides a cutting ferrule formula pipe joint composite set equipment is simple with the dismantlement, can accomplish through the monkey wrench operation, convenient operation, and is sealed effectual. In addition, the base body and the outer sleeve nut can be reused, resources are saved, and the popularization and the use are easy.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the embodiments or the technical solutions in the prior art will be briefly described below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is an assembly schematic diagram of the ferrule type pipe joint assembly structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic cross-sectional view of the ferrule type pipe joint assembly of the present invention after assembly.
The technical solution of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings, and obviously, the described embodiments are some, but not all embodiments of the present invention. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "center", "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first," "second," and "third" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may include, for example, a fixed connection, a detachable connection, or an integral connection; the connection can be mechanical connection or electric welding connection; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
The utility model provides a cutting ferrule formula pipe connector integrated configuration, as shown in fig. 1 to fig. 2, includes base member 1, cutting ferrule 2, outer nut 3 and metal body 4, be provided with cavity pipeline 11 in the base member 1, cutting ferrule 2 cup joints the tip of metal body 4, be provided with protruding portion 21 and rack 22 on the cutting ferrule 2, outer nut 3 cup joints on the cutting ferrule 2, the tip of protruding portion 21 with the surface of metal body 4 contacts, rack 22 with leave the clearance between the metal body 4, outer nut 3 with through threaded connection between the base member 1, the both ends of base member 1 are provided with down trapezoidal opening 13, and are rotatory outer nut 3, the protruding portion 21 of cutting ferrule 2 stretch into in the down trapezoidal opening 13, drive rack 22 extrudees the surface of metal body 4 forms sealedly. The cutting sleeve 2 is finally abutted against the end part of the base body 1, and the metal pipe body 4 is communicated with the hollow pipeline 11.
The specific operation mode is that when the metal pipe fitting and the pipe connecting device need to be assembled, the cutting sleeve 2 can be sleeved on the metal pipe body 4, the metal pipe body 4 is inserted into one end of the hollow pipeline 11 of the base body 1, the cutting sleeve 2 is screwed in continuously through the outer sleeve nut 3, the protruding part 21 of the cutting sleeve 2 extends into the inverted trapezoidal opening part 13 of the base body 1, the cutting sleeve 2 is subjected to the axial pressure of the outer sleeve nut 3 and the downward pressure applied by the base body 1, and the rack 22 is in contact with the outer surface of the metal pipe body 4 and is extruded to deform to form sealing; in a similar way, another cutting sleeve 2 is sleeved on another metal pipe body 4, the metal pipe body 4 is inserted into the other end of the hollow pipeline 11 of the base body 1, the cutting sleeve 2 is continuously screwed in through the outer sleeve nut 3, the protruding part 21 of the cutting sleeve 2 extends into the inverted trapezoidal opening part 13 of the base body 1, the cutting sleeve 2 is subjected to axial pressure of the outer sleeve nut 3 and downward pressure applied to the base body 1, and the rack 22 is in contact with the outer surface of the metal pipe body 4 and is extruded to generate deformation so as to form sealing. Therefore, two ends of the hollow pipeline 11 in the base body 1 are respectively in butt joint communication with the two metal pipe bodies, and the fixing and the communication between the two metal pipe bodies are realized. When the pipe joint device needs to be disassembled and reassembled, the outer sleeve nut 3 can be screwed out and opened by using a movable wrench, the clamping sleeve 2 which is integrated and generates extrusion deformation and the metal pipe body 4 connected with the clamping sleeve are pulled out, the deformation part can be cut off, and the pipe joint device is reassembled according to the above mode, so that the base body 1 and the outer sleeve nut 3 can be recycled, resources are saved, and the operation is convenient.
In the alternative of this embodiment, the one end of keeping away from on the outer nut 3 and falling trapezoidal opening 13 is provided with boss 5, the one end of cutting ferrule 2 be provided with boss 5 matched with L shape groove 6, boss 5 with form the point face contact between the L shape groove 6, the frictional force between outer nut 3 and the cutting ferrule 2 can effectively be reduced in the point face contact for the assembly becomes more convenient, laborsaving.
In an alternative of this embodiment, the surface of the external thread 12 of the basic body 1 is also coated with a graphite paint. Because the hard friction between metal and metal is great, in order to improve the precession of the outer sleeve nut 3 and facilitate the operation, the hard friction between the base body 1 and the outer sleeve nut 3 can be effectively reduced on the surface of the external thread 12 of the base body 1 by coating a layer of graphite coating, so that the assembly is more convenient.
In an alternative of this embodiment, the sealing angle of the conical surface of the end of the cutting ferrule 2 contacting the inverted trapezoidal opening 13 of the base body 1 is 74 ° 30', and the above-mentioned angle setting can effectively improve the sealing effect between the cutting ferrule 2 and the inverted trapezoidal opening 13 of the base body 1.
In the alternative of this embodiment, can also set up a locking fastening connection device on the lateral wall surface of base member 1, the lateral wall that contacts with housing nut 3 on the base member 1 promptly to strengthen the pull-out intensity, withstand voltage and the anti-seismic performance of whole extrusion formula pipe joint integrated configuration.
Finally, it should be noted that: the above embodiments are only used to illustrate the technical solution of the present invention, and not to limit the same; although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it should be understood by those skilled in the art that: the technical solutions described in the foregoing embodiments may still be modified, or some or all of the technical features may be equivalently replaced; such modifications and substitutions do not depart from the spirit and scope of the present invention.
1. The clamping sleeve type pipe joint combined structure is characterized by comprising a base body (1), a clamping sleeve (2), an outer sleeve nut (3) and a metal pipe body (4), wherein a hollow pipeline (11) is arranged in the base body (1), the clamping sleeve (2) is sleeved on the end part of the metal pipe body (4), a protruding part (21) and a rack (22) are arranged on the clamping sleeve (2), the outer sleeve nut (3) is sleeved on the clamping sleeve (2), the end part of the protruding part (21) is in contact with the outer surface of the metal pipe body (4), a gap is reserved between the rack (22) and the metal pipe body (4), the outer sleeve nut (3) is connected with the base body (1) through threads, the outer sleeve nut (3) is rotated to drive the rack (22) of the clamping sleeve (2) to extrude the outer surface of the metal pipe body (4) to form sealing, the clamping sleeve (2) is abutted to the end of the base body (1), and the metal pipe body (4) is communicated with the hollow pipeline (11).
2. The ferrule type pipe joint assembly structure according to claim 1, wherein the two ends of the base body (1) are provided with inverted trapezoidal opening portions (13), and the protruding portions (21) of the ferrule (2) extend into the inverted trapezoidal opening portions (13) to drive the racks (22) to extrude the outer surface of the metal pipe body (4) to form a seal.
3. The ferrule type pipe joint assembly structure according to claim 1, wherein the inner surface of the outer nut (3) is provided with an internal thread (31), the surface of the base body (1) is provided with an external thread (12), and the outer nut (3) and the base body (1) are connected and fastened through threads.
4. The ferrule type pipe joint assembly structure according to claim 2, wherein a boss (5) is disposed at one end of the outer nut (3) away from the inverted trapezoidal opening (13), an L-shaped groove (6) matched with the boss (5) is disposed at one end of the ferrule (2), and the boss (5) and the L-shaped groove (6) are in point-surface contact.
5. The ferrule type pipe joint assembly according to claim 2, wherein the taper sealing angle of the end portion of the ferrule (2) contacting the inverted trapezoidal opening portion (13) of the base body (1) is 74 ° 30'.
6. The ferrule type pipe joint assembly according to claim 3, wherein the surface of the external thread (12) of the base body (1) is coated with a graphite paint.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021446954.2U CN213271447U (en)||2020-07-21||2020-07-21||Ferrule type pipe joint combined structure|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021446954.2U CN213271447U (en)||2020-07-21||2020-07-21||Ferrule type pipe joint combined structure|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213271447U true CN213271447U (en)||2021-05-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021446954.2U Active CN213271447U (en)||2020-07-21||2020-07-21||Ferrule type pipe joint combined structure|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213271447U (en)|
- 2020-07-21 CN CN202021446954.2U patent/CN213271447U/en active Active
|CN213271447U (en)||Ferrule type pipe joint combined structure|
|CN213271448U (en)||Extrusion type pipe joint combined structure|
|CN210344636U (en)||Pipeline adapter|
|CN213512491U (en)||Ferrule fitting device|
|CN210687390U (en)||Novel general water supply connector|
|CN213745456U (en)||Elbow joint|
|CN213871531U (en)||Strong sealing pipe joint|
|CN214741642U (en)||Reverse integrated adapter connector for engine oil cooler|
|CN212616855U (en)||Pipeline connecting structure|
|CN213018185U (en)||Connect conversion head soon|
|CN215674193U (en)||Clamping sleeve type connection flared PPH pipe fitting|
|CN213064967U (en)||Pipeline connection structure with improved structure|
|CN213902725U (en)||Water pressure detection connecting structure|
|CN213088571U (en)||Oil inlet joint sealing structure of clutch booster|
|CN211371532U (en)||Taper sealing joint convenient to connect|
|CN215215236U (en)||Stainless steel pipeline connecting assembly|
|CN214405113U (en)||Polyethylene belt screw connector|
|CN213900250U (en)||Quick joint for connecting corrugated pipe with metal pipe for fuel gas|
|CN210890471U (en)||Detachable connecting pipe fitting|
|CN216279865U (en)||Screw thread through joint|
|CN213839936U (en)||Novel pipeline flange connecting piece|
|CN213982357U (en)||Pipeline joint|
|CN216307041U (en)||Embedded pneumatic connector|
|CN213712229U (en)||Hose connection device and surgical instrument|
|CN207514431U (en)||A kind of plastic conduit male connection|