CN213172605U - High-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel - Google PatentsHigh-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213172605U CN213172605U CN202022031179.0U CN202022031179U CN213172605U CN 213172605 U CN213172605 U CN 213172605U CN 202022031179 U CN202022031179 U CN 202022031179U CN 213172605 U CN213172605 U CN 213172605U
- Prior art keywords
- box body
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000002253 acid Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 54
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 33
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 33
- 235000021110 pickles Nutrition 0.000 title claims description 6
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 title claims description 6
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 81
- 238000005554 pickling Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000010813 municipal solid waste Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 abstract description 12
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 abstract 2
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000000889 atomisation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000001556 precipitation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 1
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910000460 iron oxide Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000053 physical method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a cold-pressed strip steel high-efficiency pickling device, which comprises a box body, wherein a feed inlet and a discharge outlet are arranged on the box body, and a pair of atomizing spray heads, a reversing roller and a pair of acid squeezing rollers are arranged inside the box body; the atomizing nozzle comprises a tip and an atomizing head; an atomizing cavity is arranged in the atomizing head, an air cavity is arranged at the end part of the atomizing head, the air cavity is communicated with the atomizing cavity through a vent groove, and an air inlet is arranged outside the atomizing head; an acid liquid cavity is arranged inside the end head, two first through grooves are formed in the bottom of the acid liquid cavity, a liquid dividing cavity is further formed in the position, between the two first through grooves, of the bottom of the acid liquid cavity, a second through groove is formed in the side face of the liquid dividing cavity, and an external liquid inlet is formed in the end head; a liquid collecting plate is arranged in the box body, and a liquid discharging port is formed in the liquid collecting plate; the bottom of box is equipped with the collection liquid case, is divided into the acidizing fluid district and the sedimentation zone of top intercommunication by the baffle in the collection liquid case, and the leakage fluid dram extends to the sedimentation zone. The utility model discloses can carry out high-efficient pickling operation to belted steel under the prerequisite of saving acidizing fluid, effectively detach the impurity on belted steel surface.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of belted steel washs, concretely relates to high-efficient acid dip pickle of belted steel colds pressing.
The strip steel rust removal is mainly carried out through a physical method and a chemical method, wherein the chemical method is used for removing rust through a pickling line, and the pickling can be used for washing away the defects of iron oxide scales, rust spots and the like on the surface of a raw material, so that the surface is smooth and clean, and accidents of strip breakage, steel adhesion and the like during rolling can be avoided. The existing pickling device has the phenomena of under-pickling and over-pickling when the strip steel is pickled, wherein the under-pickling means that rust on the surface of the strip steel cannot be completely removed, and the over-pickling means that the strip steel stays in acid liquor for too long time and the surface of the strip steel gradually becomes rough and pitted.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a cold-pressing belted steel high-efficient acid dip pickle to prior art's is not enough, and the concrete scheme is as follows:
a cold-pressed strip steel efficient pickling device comprises a box body, wherein a feeding hole and a discharging hole are formed in the box body, and a pair of atomizing nozzles, a reversing roller and a pair of acid squeezing rollers which are used for cleaning the upper surface and the lower surface of strip steel respectively are arranged in the box body; the atomizing nozzle comprises a tip and an atomizing head; an atomizing cavity is arranged in the atomizing head, an air cavity is arranged at the end part of the atomizing head along the circumferential direction, the air cavity is communicated with the atomizing cavity through ventilation grooves distributed along the circumferential direction, and an air inlet communicated with the air cavity is arranged outside the atomizing head; an acid liquid cavity is arranged inside the end head, two first through grooves are formed in the bottom of the acid liquid cavity, a liquid dividing cavity is further formed in the position, between the two first through grooves, of the bottom of the acid liquid cavity, two second through grooves corresponding to the first through grooves are formed in the side face of the liquid dividing cavity, and a liquid inlet extending to the acid liquid cavity is formed in the outer portion of the end head; a liquid collecting plate is arranged in the box body, and a liquid outlet is formed in the liquid collecting plate; the bottom of the box body is provided with a liquid collecting box, the top of the liquid collecting box is provided with a liquid feeding port, the liquid collecting box is internally divided into an acid liquid area and a precipitation area, the tops of the acid liquid area and the precipitation area are communicated with each other through a baffle, the liquid discharging port extends to the precipitation area, the bottom of the precipitation area slants downwards in an inclined mode to a trash discharging port arranged on the box body, and an inclined plate group is further arranged in the precipitation area; a pipeline extending to the liquid inlet is arranged in the acid liquid area, and an acid liquid pump is arranged on the pipeline; and a high-pressure air pump is arranged outside the box body, and an air outlet of the high-pressure air pump is connected with the air inlet through a pipeline.
Based on the above, the spraying direction of the atomizing nozzle and the movement direction of the strip steel are arranged in a reverse included angle.
Based on the above, the first through grooves and the second through grooves corresponding to each other are perpendicular to each other.
Based on the above, the tip of atomising head is equipped with the atomizing net.
The utility model discloses relative prior art has substantive characteristics and progress, specifically speaking, the utility model has the following advantages:
1. the utility model discloses in, the acidizing fluid after the pickling can be collected to the collection acid case, then deposits the purification to the acidizing fluid, deposits the acidizing fluid after purifying and reentries atomizer through the acidizing fluid pump and carry out the spary brush processing to the band steel, has realized the high-efficient cyclic utilization to the acidizing fluid.
2. The utility model discloses in, atomizer's structural design makes the acidizing fluid can meticulous atomizing, and high compression pump can further strengthen the acidizing fluid after the atomizing momentum when the atomizer blowout, and this structural design can ensure the pickling efficiency of acidizing fluid to belted steel.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a front view of the atomizing nozzle of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a main sectional view of the atomizer according to the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a top view of the atomizer of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a box body; 2. a feed inlet; 3. a discharge port; 4. a reversing roller; 5. a liquid discharge port; 6. an atomizing spray head; 61. an atomizing head; 62. a tip; 63. a liquid inlet; 64. an air inlet; 65. an acid liquid cavity; 66. a first through groove; 67. a liquid separation cavity; 68. a second through groove; 69. an air cavity; 70. a vent channel; 71. an atomizing chamber; 72. an atomizing screen; 7. a liquid collection tank; 8. a baffle plate; 9. a settling zone; 10. an acid liquor zone; 11. a trash discharge port; 12. a swash plate group; 13. a liquid filling port; 15. an acid liquid pump; 16. a high pressure air pump; 17. an acid squeezing roller; 18. strip steel.
The technical solution of the present invention will be described in further detail through the following embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1-4, the utility model provides a high-efficient acid dip pickle of belted steel of colding pressing, including box 1, be equipped with feed inlet 2, discharge gate 3 on the box 1, box 1 is inside to be equipped with a pair of atomizer 6, the switching-over roller 4 that are used for carrying out abluent atomizer respectively to belted steel 18 upper and lower surface and a pair of crowded sour roller 17 that is used for will crowding belted steel 18 surface acidizing fluid down.
The atomizing nozzle 6 is used for spraying acid liquor for pickling the surface of the strip steel 18 and comprises an end head 62 and an atomizing head 61, an atomizing cavity 71 is arranged in the atomizing head 61, an air cavity 69 is arranged at the end part of the atomizing head 61 along the circumferential direction, the air cavity 69 is communicated with the atomizing cavity 71 through ventilation grooves 70 distributed along the circumferential direction, and an air inlet 64 communicated with the air cavity 69 is arranged outside the atomizing head 61; an acid liquid cavity 65 is formed inside the end head 62, two first through grooves 66 are formed in the bottom of the acid liquid cavity 65, a liquid dividing cavity 67 is further formed between the two first through grooves 66 in the bottom of the acid liquid cavity 65, two second through grooves 68 corresponding to the first through grooves 66 respectively are formed in the side face of the liquid dividing cavity 67, and a liquid inlet 63 extending to the acid liquid cavity 65 is formed outside the end head 62; a liquid collecting plate is arranged in the box body 1, and a liquid outlet 5 is formed in the liquid collecting plate; the bottom of the box body 1 is provided with a liquid collecting box 7, the top of the liquid collecting box 7 is provided with a liquid adding port 13 used for adding acid liquor, the interior of the liquid collecting box 7 is divided into an acid liquor area 10 and a settling area 9, the tops of the acid liquor area 10 and the settling area 9 are communicated through a baffle 8, the liquid discharging port 5 extends to the settling area 9, and the bottom of the settling area 9 slants downwards in an inclined mode to a trash discharging port 11 formed in the box body 1.
In order to ensure the settling efficiency of the settling zone 9 on the acid liquor, an inclined plate group 12 is also arranged in the settling zone 9.
And a pipeline extending to the liquid inlet 63 is arranged in the acid liquid area 10, and an acid liquid pump 15 is arranged on the pipeline.
A high-pressure air pump 16 is arranged outside the box body 1, an air outlet of the high-pressure air pump 16 is connected with the air inlet 64 through a pipeline, and momentum of the acid liquor is enhanced by using high-pressure air.
In order to ensure the efficiency of spraying acid liquor on the surface of the strip steel 18, the spraying direction of the atomizing spray heads 6 and the moving direction of the strip steel 18 form a reverse included angle.
In order to ensure the atomization efficiency of the acid solution, the first through groove 66 and the second through groove 68 which correspond to each other are perpendicular to each other.
In order to ensure the atomization effect on the acid liquid, an atomization net 72 is arranged at the end part of the atomization head 61.
The utility model discloses concrete theory of operation does: the acid liquid pump 15 inputs the acid liquid in the liquid collecting tank 7 into the atomizing spray head 6, and the acid liquid flows out of the first through groove 66 and the second through groove 68, collides with each other in the atomizing cavity 71 and is atomized, and then is discharged from the atomizing net 72; and the high-pressure gas input to the atomizing spray head 6 by the high-pressure air pump 16 enters the air cavity 69 and then is discharged into the atomizing cavity 71 from the vent groove 70, so that the atomization fineness of the acid liquor is increased, the momentum of the acid liquor sprayed out from the atomizing spray head 6 can be increased, and the spraying quality and efficiency of the surface of the strip steel 18 are ensured.
Finally, it should be noted that: the above embodiments are only used to illustrate the technical solution of the present invention and not to limit it; although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to preferred embodiments, it should be understood by those skilled in the art that: the invention can be modified or equivalent substituted for some technical features; without departing from the spirit of the present invention, it should be understood that the scope of the claims is intended to cover all such modifications and variations.
1. The utility model provides a high-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel which characterized in that: the device comprises a box body (1), wherein a feeding hole (2) and a discharging hole (3) are formed in the box body (1), and a pair of atomizing nozzles (6), a reversing roller (4) and a pair of acid squeezing rollers (17) which are respectively used for cleaning the upper surface and the lower surface of a strip steel (18) are arranged in the box body (1); the atomizing nozzle (6) comprises a tip (62) and an atomizing head (61); an atomizing cavity (71) is arranged in the atomizing head (61), an air cavity (69) is arranged at the end part of the atomizing head (61) along the circumferential direction, the air cavity (69) is communicated with the atomizing cavity (71) through ventilation grooves (70) distributed along the circumferential direction, and an air inlet (64) communicated with the air cavity (69) is arranged outside the atomizing head (61); an acid liquid cavity (65) is arranged inside the end head (62), two first through grooves (66) are formed in the bottom of the acid liquid cavity (65), a liquid dividing cavity (67) is further formed in the position, between the two first through grooves (66), of the bottom of the acid liquid cavity (65), two second through grooves (68) corresponding to the first through grooves (66) respectively are formed in the side face of the liquid dividing cavity (67), and a liquid inlet (63) extending to the acid liquid cavity (65) is formed in the outer portion of the end head (62); a liquid collecting plate is arranged in the box body (1), and a liquid outlet (5) is formed in the liquid collecting plate; a liquid collecting tank (7) is arranged at the bottom of the tank body (1), a liquid feeding opening (13) is formed in the top of the liquid collecting tank (7), the liquid collecting tank (7) is internally divided into an acid liquid area (10) and a settling area (9) by a baffle (8), the top of the acid liquid area is communicated with the top of the settling area, the liquid discharging opening (5) extends to the settling area (9), the bottom of the settling area (9) is obliquely and downwards inclined to a trash discharging opening (11) formed in the tank body (1), and an inclined plate group (12) is further arranged in the settling area (9); a pipeline extending to the liquid inlet (63) is arranged in the acid liquid area (10), and an acid liquid pump (15) is arranged on the pipeline; the high-pressure air pump (16) is arranged outside the box body (1), and an air outlet of the high-pressure air pump (16) is connected with the air inlet (64) through a pipeline.
2. The cold-pressed strip steel efficient pickling device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the spraying direction of the atomizing spray head (6) and the movement direction of the strip steel (18) form a reverse included angle.
3. The cold-pressed strip steel efficient pickling device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the first through groove (66) and the second through groove (68) which correspond to each other are perpendicular to each other.
4. The cold-pressed strip steel efficient pickling device according to claim 2, characterized in that: the end part of the atomizing head (61) is provided with an atomizing net (72).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022031179.0U CN213172605U (en)||2020-09-16||2020-09-16||High-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022031179.0U CN213172605U (en)||2020-09-16||2020-09-16||High-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213172605U true CN213172605U (en)||2021-05-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022031179.0U Active CN213172605U (en)||2020-09-16||2020-09-16||High-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213172605U (en)|
- 2020-09-16 CN CN202022031179.0U patent/CN213172605U/en active Active
|CN107190269A (en)||It is a kind of that there is the strip steel pickling device for collecting waste liquid and waste gas function|
|CN213172605U (en)||High-efficient acid dip pickle of cold pressing belted steel|
|CN102151705B (en)||Device and method for removing oxide skins of steel belt without scouring|
|CN207657015U (en)||A kind of rubber grain pulverizer dust-extraction unit|
|CN213266706U (en)||Strip steel cleaning device|
|CN104492641A (en)||High-efficiency atomized capturing spray chamber|
|CN211302512U (en)||Spray tower for chemical production|
|CN208626893U (en)||The washing dust pelletizing system of diesel combustion exhaust gas|
|CN209550285U (en)||A kind of dry type scale breading withdrawal straightening machine|
|CN106676559A (en)||Strip steel pickling tank with waste liquid and waste gas functions|
|CN208437429U (en)||A kind of exclusion device enhancing belt steel surface cleaning effect|
|CN102430577A (en)||Flattening suction dedusting method for water mist generated in cold rolling wet flattening production|
|CN206229194U (en)||A kind of acid mist absorbing device of sheet metal component processing|
|CN104625657A (en)||Vertical type continuous band steel surface scale cleaning line|
|CN202270708U (en)||Water mist flattening suction dedusting system in cold rolling wet flattening production|
|CN210176962U (en)||Pickling and spraying device of cold-rolled strip steel|
|CN206082006U (en)||Novel gaseous dust remover|
|CN208526127U (en)||Atomization dust-collecting equipment for processing of stone scene|
|CN213193010U (en)||Self-cleaning formula spray tower system|
|CN203141324U (en)||Sand spraying device|
|CN209577505U (en)||A kind of aluminium sheet cleaning device of aluminium sheet paint line|
|CN215085751U (en)||Water curtain dust removal mechanism of paint spraying machine|
|CN209139259U (en)||The clear roller cleaner of belt steel flating machine|
|CN208865362U (en)||A kind of spray column being convenient to clean|
|CN207786205U (en)||A kind of atomization dust-collecting equipment|