CN213125128U - Protection device of electrical equipment - Google PatentsProtection device of electrical equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213125128U CN213125128U CN202021576647.6U CN202021576647U CN213125128U CN 213125128 U CN213125128 U CN 213125128U CN 202021576647 U CN202021576647 U CN 202021576647U CN 213125128 U CN213125128 U CN 213125128U
- Prior art keywords
- cabinet body
- electrical equipment
- protection device
- filter screen
- horizontal pole
- Prior art date
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 20
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 102100000672 SMPX Human genes 0.000 abstract description 2
- 108060007673 SMPX Proteins 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 8
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 7
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 description 6
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000883990 Flabellum Species 0.000 description 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004071 soot Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a protection device of electrical equipment, which belongs to the technical field of electrical equipment, and comprises a cabinet body, wherein a baffle damping assembly is arranged inside the cabinet body, a filter screen is connected outside the cabinet body, and an ash removal assembly is arranged outside the filter screen; the utility model discloses a chisel the mount pad that has the spout in the internally mounted inboard of the cabinet body, the internal connection of mount pad has the horizontal pole, and one side of movable block is connected with the cover and establishes the spring in the horizontal pole periphery, and the top of the movable rod of being connected with the movable block leads to and is connected with the fixing base, and this kind of structure can in time cushion when electrical equipment during operation produces relevant vibrations, avoids causing the damage to equipment.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of electrical equipment, concretely relates to electrical equipment's protection device.
Electrical equipment is a general term for equipment such as generators, transformers, power lines, and circuit breakers in power systems. The important role played by electric power in our life and production is not ignored, brings great convenience to our life, and becomes an important energy source in our production and life. The most critical factor in a power plant that allows for the proper operation and delivery of electricity is the electrical equipment. When the protection measures of the electrical equipment are not appropriate, various electrical accidents are easy to happen.
The prior art has the following problems: generally, the protection device to electrical equipment setting all utilizes the cabinet body to realize, the filter screen that is used for filtering the dust is installed in the outside of the cabinet body, can be after electrical equipment long-term work at the too much dust of filter screen surface accumulation, the filtration pore can be stopped up if these dusts are not handled in time, influence the dirt effect of straining, and the internal portion of cabinet is often only fixed partition and is used for accepting electrical equipment, the effect of shock attenuation buffering is lacked to this kind of fixed knot structure, if not cushion the shock attenuation when equipment during operation produces vibrations and can cause the damage to it.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To solve the problems set forth in the background art described above. The utility model provides an electrical equipment's protection device has the deashing convenience, and the shock attenuation is effectual characteristics.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides an electrical equipment's protection device, includes the cabinet body, the inside of the cabinet body is provided with baffle damper assembly, and the outside of the cabinet body is connected with the filter screen, the outside of filter screen is provided with the deashing subassembly, the deashing subassembly includes sliding block, gag lever post, lead screw, brush, thread block, micro motor and connecting rod, wherein, the outside of the cabinet body is connected with micro motor, and the outside of the cabinet body still is connected with the gag lever post, micro motor's output is connected with the lead screw, the thread block has been cup jointed to the periphery of lead screw, one side of thread block is connected with the connecting rod, one side that the connecting rod is close to the filter screen is connected with the brush, the sliding block of being.
Preferably, the outer side of the cabinet body is connected with a dust collecting box arranged below the filter screen.
Preferably, the inner wall of the cabinet body is provided with a rotating motor through a mounting frame, and the output end of the rotating motor is connected with fan blades arranged on one side of the filter screen.
Preferably, baffle damper assembly includes slider, spout, mount pad and accepts the board, wherein, the internal connection of the cabinet body has the mount pad, the inboard of mount pad is provided with the spout, the inside embedding of spout has the slider, the outside of slider is connected with accepts the board.
Preferably, baffle damper assembly still includes spring, movable block, horizontal pole, fixing base, pivot one, movable rod and pivot two, wherein, the inboard of mount pad is connected with the horizontal pole that sets up in accepting the board below, the periphery cover of horizontal pole is equipped with the spring, and the one end of horizontal pole runs through the movable block that has with spring coupling, the bottom of accepting the board is connected with the fixing base, one side of movable block is connected with the movable rod through pivot two, the top of movable rod is connected with the fixing base through pivot one.
Preferably, a cabinet door is installed on the outer side of the cabinet body, and an observation window is arranged on the surface of the cabinet door.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses a mounting output end connects the micro motor of lead screw outside the cabinet body, one side of the screw block that cup joints with the lead screw thread is connected with the sliding block that is run through by the gag lever post through the connecting rod to one side that the connecting rod is close to the filter screen installs the brush, and this kind of structure drives the brush through micro motor work and removes the deashing operation that realizes the filter screen, avoids the dust to accumulate too much and blocks up the filter hole and influence the dust filtration effect;
2. the utility model discloses a have the mount pad of spout in the inboard chisel of the internally mounted of the cabinet body, the inside slider of embedding of spout is connected with between two liang and accepts the board, and the internal connection of mount pad has the periphery to cup jointed the horizontal pole of movable block, and one side of movable block is connected with the cover and establishes the spring in the horizontal pole periphery, is connected with the fixing base through pivot one on the top of the movable rod that the movable block is connected with the movable block through pivot two, and this kind of structure can in time cushion when electrical equipment during operation produces relevant vibrations, avoids causing the damage to equipment.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the baffle damping assembly of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a schematic view of the ash removal assembly of the present invention;
in the figure: 1. a cabinet body; 2. a diaphragm damper assembly; 201. a slider; 202. a chute; 203. a spring; 204. a moving block; 205. a cross bar; 206. a mounting seat; 207. a bearing plate; 208. a fixed seat; 209. a first rotating shaft; 210. a movable rod; 211. a second rotating shaft; 3. a mounting frame; 4. rotating the motor; 5. a soot cleaning assembly; 51. a slider; 52. a limiting rod; 53. a screw rod; 54. a brush; 55. a thread block; 56. a micro motor; 57. a connecting rod; 6. a filter screen; 7. a dust collecting box; 8. fan blades; 9. a cabinet door; 10. and (4) an observation window.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides the following technical solutions: the utility model provides an electrical equipment's protection device, the intelligent cabinet temperature adjusting device comprises a cabinet body 1, the inside of the cabinet body 1 is provided with baffle damper assembly 2, and the outside of the cabinet body 1 is connected with filter screen 6, the outside of filter screen 6 is provided with deashing subassembly 5, deashing subassembly 5 includes sliding block 51, gag lever post 52, lead screw 53, brush 54, the thread block 55, micro motor 56 and connecting rod 57, wherein, the outside of the cabinet body 1 is connected with micro motor 56, and the outside of the cabinet body 1 still is connected with gag lever post 52, micro motor 56's output is connected with lead screw 53, the thread block 55 has been cup jointed to lead screw 53's periphery, one side of thread block 55 is connected with connecting rod 57, one side that connecting rod 57 is close to filter screen 6 is connected with brush 54, the.
Specifically, the outer side of the cabinet body 1 is connected with a dust collecting box 7 arranged below the filter screen 6.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, micro motor 56 work drives lead screw 53 and rotates, the limit structure that cooperation screw thread piece 55 and sliding block 51 are connected, lead screw 53 rotates and drives screw thread piece 55 and remove, thereby it removes to drive connecting rod 57 that one side is connected with brush 54, further realize brush 54 to the deashing operation of filter screen 6, the dust of processing falls into and collects in the dust collection box 7, this kind of structure has made things convenient for the clearance to filter screen 6 surface accumulation dust, avoid the too much filter hole influence dust filtration effect of blockking up of dust accumulation.
Specifically, the inner wall of the cabinet body 1 is provided with a rotating motor 4 through an installation frame 3, and the output end of the rotating motor 4 is connected with a fan blade 8 arranged on one side of the filter screen 6.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, thereby rotate 4 work of motor and drive fan blade 8 and rotate and realize the ventilation cooling to the internal device of cabinet 1.
Specifically, the partition board shock absorption assembly 2 comprises a sliding block 201, a sliding groove 202, a mounting seat 206 and a bearing plate 207, wherein the mounting seat 206 is connected to the inside of the cabinet body 1, the sliding groove 202 is arranged on the inner side of the mounting seat 206, the sliding block 201 is embedded into the sliding groove 202, and the bearing plate 207 is connected to the outer side of the sliding block 201.
By adopting the technical scheme, the electrical equipment is placed at the upper end of the bearing plate 207, and the bearing plate 207 moves downwards along the sliding groove 202 in a matching manner under the action of the gravity of the electrical equipment by the aid of the sliding block 201.
Specifically, baffle damper 2 still includes spring 203, movable block 204, horizontal pole 205, fixing base 208, pivot a 209, movable rod 210 and pivot two 211, wherein, the inboard of mount pad 206 is connected with the horizontal pole 205 that sets up in accepting the board 207 below, the periphery cover of horizontal pole 205 is equipped with spring 203, and the one end of horizontal pole 205 runs through the movable block 204 who is connected with spring 203, the bottom of accepting board 207 is connected with fixing base 208, one side of movable block 204 is connected with movable rod 210 through pivot two 211, the top of movable rod 210 is connected with fixing base 208 through pivot a 209.
By adopting the technical scheme, the movable rod 210 rotates to drive the movable block 204 to move in the downward moving process of the bearing plate 207, the effect of buffering and damping is further realized by matching with the compression of the spring 203, and the electric equipment is prevented from being damaged under the condition that the damping device is lacked.
Specifically, a cabinet door 9 is installed on the outer side of the cabinet body 1, and an observation window 10 is arranged on the surface of the cabinet door 9.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, observe electrical equipment's working process through observation window 10, open cabinet door 9 when the condition takes place and conveniently handle.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation and use flow: the utility model discloses rotate motor 4 synchronous working and drive fan flabellum 8 and rotate and realize ventilation and heat dissipation when electrical equipment is worked, the air in the cabinet body 1 is discharged after filtering through filter screen 6, when the surface accumulation dust of filter screen 6 is too much, micro motor 56 works and drives lead screw 53 to rotate, cooperate the limit structure that screw 55 and sliding block 51 are connected, lead screw 53 rotates and drives screw 55 to move, thereby drive connecting rod 57 that one side is connected with brush 54 to move, further realize the deashing operation of brush 54 to filter screen 6, the dust of processing falls into dust collection box 7 and collects, this kind of structure has made things convenient for the clearance to filter screen 6 surface accumulation dust, avoid the too much dust accumulation to block up the filtration pore and influence the dust filtration effect;
the utility model discloses when placing electrical equipment in the upper end of accepting board 207, cooperation slider 201 removes to accept board 207 and moves down along spout 202 under electrical equipment's action of gravity, when electrical equipment during operation produced vibrations, it reciprocates to accept board 207, thereby this in-process movable rod 210 rotates and drives movable block 204 and remove, cooperation spring 203's compression and the further realization of resilience cushion absorbing effect, avoid electrical equipment to lack the emergence damage under damping device's the condition.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. A protection device of electrical equipment, includes cabinet body (1), its characterized in that: the improved dust removal cabinet is characterized in that a partition damping assembly (2) is arranged inside the cabinet body (1), a filter screen (6) is connected to the outer side of the cabinet body (1), an ash removal assembly (5) is arranged on the outer side of the filter screen (6), the ash removal assembly (5) comprises a sliding block (51), a limiting rod (52), a screw rod (53), a brush (54), a threaded block (55), a micro motor (56) and a connecting rod (57), wherein the micro motor (56) is connected to the outer side of the cabinet body (1), the limiting rod (52) is further connected to the outer side of the cabinet body (1), the screw rod (53) is connected to the output end of the micro motor (56), the threaded block (55) is sleeved on the periphery of the screw rod (53), the connecting rod (57) is connected to one side of the threaded block (55), the brush (54) is, one end of the limiting rod (52) penetrates through a sliding block (51) connected with the connecting rod (57).
2. A protection device for electrical equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that: the outer side of the cabinet body (1) is connected with a dust collecting box (7) arranged below the filter screen (6).
3. A protection device for electrical equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that: the inner wall of the cabinet body (1) is provided with a rotating motor (4) through a mounting rack (3), and the output end of the rotating motor (4) is connected with fan blades (8) arranged on one side of the filter screen (6).
4. A protection device for electrical equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that: baffle damper assembly (2) include slider (201), spout (202), mount pad (206) and accept board (207), wherein, the internal connection of the cabinet body (1) has mount pad (206), the inboard of mount pad (206) is provided with spout (202), the inside embedding of spout (202) has slider (201), the outside of slider (201) is connected with and accepts board (207).
5. A protection device for electrical equipment according to claim 4, characterized in that: baffle damper (2) still include spring (203), movable block (204), horizontal pole (205), fixing base (208), pivot (209), movable rod (210) and pivot two (211), wherein, the inboard of mount pad (206) is connected with horizontal pole (205) of setting in accepting board (207) below, the periphery cover of horizontal pole (205) is equipped with spring (203), and the one end of horizontal pole (205) runs through has movable block (204) of being connected with spring (203), the bottom of accepting board (207) is connected with fixing base (208), one side of movable block (204) is connected with movable rod (210) through pivot two (211), the top of movable rod (210) is connected with fixing base (208) through pivot one (209).
6. A protection device for electrical equipment according to claim 1, characterized in that: a cabinet door (9) is installed on the outer side of the cabinet body (1), and an observation window (10) is arranged on the surface of the cabinet door (9).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021576647.6U CN213125128U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Protection device of electrical equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021576647.6U CN213125128U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Protection device of electrical equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213125128U true CN213125128U (en)||2021-05-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021576647.6U Active CN213125128U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Protection device of electrical equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213125128U (en)|
- 2020-07-31 CN CN202021576647.6U patent/CN213125128U/en active Active
|CN107438342A (en)||A kind of power communication cabinet of convenient radiating|
|CN209363236U (en)||A kind of plate blanking machine dust suction nose shell|
|CN110707571A (en)||Dustproof and good power distribution cabinet that dispels heat|
|CN110943386A (en)||Power distribution cabinet|
|CN112058798A (en)||Device installed in computer host for automatically cleaning dust|
|CN213125128U (en)||Protection device of electrical equipment|
|CN210476182U (en)||Milling machine workbench for milling notebook computer jig|
|CN207305175U (en)||A kind of power communication cabinet of convenient heat dissipation|
|CN210396319U (en)||A ventilation dust collector for communication base station computer lab|
|CN211440113U (en)||Graphite machine-shaping device with dust absorption function|
|CN110948334A (en)||Surface grinding device is used in magnetic ring processing|
|CN210335561U (en)||Grinding device is used in processing of aligning roller bearing|
|CN214401592U (en)||Fallen leaf cleaning device for environmental protection engineering|
|CN216320593U (en)||Can clean sack pulse dust collector of dust automatically to filter screen|
|CN216991805U (en)||Maintenance operation table for security inspection equipment|
|CN216827653U (en)||Surface dust removal device for mold production|
|CN211728746U (en)||Polishing cloth wheel position adjusting device for resin grass earth|
|CN216501222U (en)||Residue treatment device for casting mold machining|
|CN213380688U (en)||Surface burr removing device of flange sliding block|
|CN213318827U (en)||Numerical control milling machine who possesses dust removal function|
|CN210997575U (en)||Multi-head tapping clamp for production line of heating plate|
|CN215031660U (en)||Novel dust removal equipment for lithium battery|
|CN214293400U (en)||Dustproof cutting device for manufacturing mechanical equipment|
|CN212349745U (en)||Dust collector for machinery|
|CN213135911U (en)||Cnc engraving and milling machine with dust removal function|