CN213095336U - Bury and can hand integral type shower nozzle - Google PatentsBury and can hand integral type shower nozzle Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213095336U CN213095336U CN202021565834.4U CN202021565834U CN213095336U CN 213095336 U CN213095336 U CN 213095336U CN 202021565834 U CN202021565834 U CN 202021565834U CN 213095336 U CN213095336 U CN 213095336U
- Prior art keywords
- storage tank
- water storage
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 claims 13
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 abstract description 19
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 abstract description 19
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A—TECHNOLOGIES FOR ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A40/00—Adaptation technologies in agriculture, forestry, livestock or agroalimentary production
- Y02A40/10—Adaptation technologies in agriculture, forestry, livestock or agroalimentary production in agriculture
- Y02A40/22—Improving land use; Improving water use or availability; Controlling erosion
The utility model discloses a buried and hand-held integrated spray head, which comprises an upper main body, a socket part connected with the upper main body and a lower main body connected with the socket part, wherein an upper main body inner pipe is arranged in the upper main body, a hose is arranged in the lower main body, and the hose is communicated with the upper main body inner pipe; go up main part one end and be equipped with outer water storage tank, be equipped with interior water storage tank in the outer water storage tank, outer water storage tank lateral wall is equipped with the second nozzle mouth, interior water storage tank tip is equipped with first nozzle mouth, go up the main part inner tube and wear to establish in proper order on last main part, outer water storage tank and interior water storage tank, go up the main part inner tube and seted up the apopore on the lateral wall near the top. The utility model has the advantages that: the spray head has the advantages of reasonable overall structure, convenient operation, simplicity, convenience in use, manual and automatic characteristics, capability of achieving all-dimensional dead-angle-free and strong-maneuverability spray irrigation, environment-friendly materials and water resource conservation.
The utility model relates to a courtyard sprinkling irrigation equipment technical field, concretely relates to bury and to hold integral type shower nozzle.
The existing spray irrigation nozzles are roughly divided into two types, one type is a buried nozzle, and the other type is an overground connection type nozzle. Generally speaking, bury formula shower nozzle and bury in soil, only leave the nozzle end on the surface, spray irrigation promptly when water is passed through, stop spray irrigation when cutting off water, though the sprinkling irrigation scope is wider, nevertheless because fixed shower nozzle only limits to spraying in the surrounding small range, and the shower nozzle is unmovable, therefore can not spray irrigation in the place that produces the dead angle. The ground connection type spray head is placed on the ground after being connected on the ground, and is used for sprinkling irrigation after being manually positioned, but two defects are generated: 1. the sprinkler irrigation needs to be connected and placed every time, and is time-consuming and labor-consuming. 2. Although the movable type spray irrigation device can be moved manually, the operation is complex, when the movable type spray irrigation device is placed on the ground, feet are easy to be mixed, the attractiveness is extremely poor, and the movable type spray irrigation device is easy to spray to people when being used for spray irrigation. Therefore, the design scheme is carried out for the defects of inflexibility of the buried spray head and the ground connection type spray head, and the buried and handheld integrated spray head can solve the problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the problems existing in the prior art, the utility model provides a bury and to hold integral type shower nozzle.
The technical scheme of the utility model as follows:
a buried and handheld integrated sprayer is characterized by comprising an upper main body, a socket part connected with the upper main body and a lower main body connected with the socket part, wherein an upper main body inner pipe is arranged in the upper main body, a hose is arranged in the lower main body, and the hose is communicated with the upper main body inner pipe; go up main part one end and be equipped with outer water storage tank, be equipped with interior water storage tank in the outer water storage tank, outer water storage tank lateral wall is equipped with the second nozzle mouth, interior water storage tank tip is equipped with first nozzle mouth, go up the main part inner tube and wear to establish in proper order on last main part, outer water storage tank and interior water storage tank, it has seted up the apopore to go up the main part inner tube on the lateral wall that is close to the top, it can follow the axis motion in last main part to go up the main part inner tube, controls the position of apopore to select first nozzle mouth or second nozzle mouth to go out water.
The buried and handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that an upper main body insertion end is arranged at the other end of the upper main body and is in socket fit with the socket part through the upper main body insertion end.
The buried handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a spring is sleeved outside an inner tube of the upper main body, and a spring baffle is arranged at one end, far away from the outer water storage tank, of the upper main body.
The buried handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a clamping ring is arranged in the insertion end of the upper main body.
The buried handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a small baffle is arranged at the top end of the inner pipe of the upper main body, and a large baffle is arranged at the position, close to the tail end, of the inner pipe of the upper main body.
The buried handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a winding pile is arranged inside the lower main body, and the hose is wound on the winding pile.
The buried and handheld integrated spray head is characterized in that the hose is connected with the inner pipe of the upper main body through a connecting ring.
The buried handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a water inlet end is arranged at the tail end of the lower main body, and a lower main body screw opening is formed in the water inlet end.
The buried and handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that sealing rubber rings are respectively arranged at the joints of the inner pipe of the upper main body, the inner water storage tank and the outer water storage tank.
The buried and handheld integrated sprayer is characterized in that a socket is arranged at one end of the socket part and is connected with the upper main body through the socket, and an external thread is arranged at the other end of the socket part and is in threaded connection with the lower main body through the external thread.
The utility model has the advantages that:
1) this sprinkler adopts the structural design of upper and lower main part pipe socket joint separation, combines the storage water tank, and the hose, spring functional design under the condition of guaranteeing water delivery sprinkling irrigation performance, effectively strengthens this sprinkling irrigation equipment's flexibility, reliability and convenience, overall structure is reasonable, convenient operation, simple and upper hand has two manual and automatic characteristics concurrently, has reached all-round no dead angle, and the strong sprinkling irrigation characteristics of mobility, and material environmental protection, water economy resource.
2) This shower nozzle is through two storage water tank principles to the main part riser is collected, and spring and baffle and socket joint portion isotructure have guaranteed the stability of rivers in the pipe, and in the aspect of the nozzle conversion, the design of having used sealed rubber ring has simultaneously strengthened the leakproofness of rivers when the inner tube removes greatly, and the structure of two storage water tanks has realized the certain pressure of nozzle sprinkling irrigation under different water pressures, prevents the water pulse phenomenon that the water pressure unstability caused.
3) Lower main part is by winding stake, the hose, and the silk mouth is constituteed, and the primary function adopts lower extreme fretwork design for the transportation of rivers and slow down hydraulic instability, winds the stake in addition, has strengthened the winding performance to the hose, conveniently retrieves the hose after using more, goes up the main part upper end simultaneously and has used the threaded connection mode, more convenient connection and dismantlement make things convenient for later stage maintenance to can be applicable to multiple sprinkling irrigation operating mode and omnidirectional requirement.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an exploded view of the present invention;
in the figure: 1-first nozzle opening, 2-inner water storage tank, 3-outer water storage tank, 4-sealing rubber ring, 5-upper main body, 6-spring, 7-snap ring, 8-upper main body insertion end, 9-connecting ring, 10-hose, 11-winding pile, 12-lower main body, 13-lower main body screw opening, 14-small baffle, 15-upper main body inner pipe, 16-spring baffle, 17-large baffle, 18-socket part, 19-socket part thread, 20-second nozzle opening, 21-water outlet hole and 22-water inlet end.
The invention is further described with reference to the accompanying drawings.
As shown in fig. 1-3, a buried and handheld integrated nozzle includes a first nozzle opening 1, an inner water storage tank 2, an outer water storage tank 3, a sealing rubber ring 4, an upper main body 5, a spring 6, a snap ring 7, an upper main body insertion end 8, a connection ring 9, a hose 10, a winding pile 11, a lower main body 12, a lower main body screw opening 13, a small baffle plate 14, an upper main body inner pipe 15, a spring baffle plate 16, a large baffle plate 17, a socket part 18, a socket part thread 19, a second nozzle opening 20, a water outlet hole 21 and a water inlet end 22.
An underground hand-held integrated spray head mainly comprises three structures, namely an upper main body 5, a lower main body 12 and a socket part 18.
Go up the main part and mainly included interior water storage tank 2, outer water storage tank 3, first nozzle 1, second nozzle 20, spring 6 and go up main part inner tube 15, wherein go up and accomplish through two rubber seal 4 between main part inner tube 15 and the interior, outer water storage tank, guarantee in the removal use, strengthened the conversion of nozzle and the controllability of rivers, accomplished the water-tight when having guaranteed hydraulic pressure. Spring 6 cover is established in last main part inner tube 15 outside, and goes up main part 5 and be equipped with spring baffle 16 in the one end of keeping away from outer water storage tank 3, and the guarantee of the intraductal removal has been strengthened to the structure of spring 6, ensures that the card shell can not take place at the removal in-process, is convenient for remove the reseing of in-process simultaneously. Go up the main part and insert 8 and be equipped with snap ring 7 in the end, it is equipped with little baffle 14 to go up 15 tops of main part inner tube, little baffle 14 is used for sealing up the tip of main part inner tube 15, it is equipped with big baffle 17 near its end to go up main part inner tube 15, big baffle 17 links to each other together with last main part inner tube 15, and is annular, it has certain gap to insert 8 inner walls with last main part, the function is when needs are handheld to spray, adjust spraying direction, so need press big baffle 17, move upper part inner tube 15, control apopore 21's position.
The lower main body 12 consists of a hose 10, a winding pile 11 and a lower main body screw opening 13, so that the phenomenon of water flow pulse cannot occur in the use process of the hose 10, the stability of the hose is effectively ensured, and the hose is fixed through the lower port part of the winding pile 11, so that the effect of effectively extending the length of the hose without being influenced by water flow pressure is achieved. The caliber of the hose 10 is 1.6 cm, the hose is mainly made of silica gel, so that the hose has better flexibility and smoothness, and the water flow resistance is reduced. The socket part 18 has upper and lower ends, one end is a socket port, the lower end of the upper main body 5 is socket-jointed, the other port is in threaded connection with the lower main body, so that the upper and lower main bodies are connected, the inner pipe 15 of the upper main body is connected with the hose 10 through the connecting ring 9, and water delivery is smoother and more flexible.
The operation method comprises the following steps:
1) firstly, the spray head is buried in the ground, when the spray head is mounted, the lower main body is buried in the soil, the screw port of the lower main body is connected with the water inlet pipe, and the upper main body is left on the surface.
2) When the sprinkler is operated, the spring outside the inner pipe of the upper main body is in the original length state, and the water outlet hole at the upper end of the inner pipe of the upper main body is positioned in the outer water storage tank, so that after water is supplied, water flow reaches the inner pipe of the upper main body through the hose, reaches the outer water storage tank through the water outlet hole, and is automatically sprayed through the second nozzle.
3) Because the sprinkling irrigation scope is limited, when the place in the appointed area or the appointed distance is needed to be sprinkled, change manual operation into, carry out manual taking out to socket joint portion upper end socket joint position promptly, it separates with socket joint portion and lower main part promptly to go up the main part this moment, bring the hose out simultaneously, at this moment, press the snap ring position to the big baffle position of last main part lower extreme, thereby fixed big baffle, compress the spring simultaneously, move last main part inner tube upper end apopore to interior water storage tank internal portion position, rivers go out through the inner tube apopore this moment, spout through the first nozzle on the interior water storage tank, in addition, because trun into manual operation, adopt the ergonomic principle, change the nozzle position into front port play water design, prevent that water from mistaking on one's body when rivers are sprinkled, it is more humanized. At this moment, only need to fall the assigned position with the shower nozzle, can carry out the spraying of required position, convenient operation, it is simple to use.
Through the structure, the utility model, the function of storage water tank is passed through to the totality, has reached automatic and manual integrated design, uses nimble more convenient, has strengthened the performance and the scope of shower nozzle greatly, has avoided the limitation of ordinary shower nozzle, uses more extensively.
1. The buried and handheld integrated sprayer is characterized by comprising an upper main body (5), a socket part (18) connected with the upper main body (5) and a lower main body (12) connected with the socket part (18), wherein an upper main body inner pipe (15) is arranged inside the upper main body (5), a hose (10) is arranged inside the lower main body (12), and the hose (10) is communicated with the upper main body inner pipe (15); go up main part (5) one end and be equipped with outer water storage tank (3), be equipped with interior water storage tank (2) in outer water storage tank (3), outer water storage tank (3) lateral wall is equipped with second nozzle mouth (20), interior water storage tank (2) tip is equipped with first nozzle mouth (1), go up main part inner tube (15) and wear to establish in proper order on last main part (5), outer water storage tank (3) and interior water storage tank (2), go up main part inner tube (15) and seted up apopore (21) on the lateral wall that is close to the top, go up main part inner tube (15) and can follow the axis motion in last main part (5), control the position of apopore (21) to select first nozzle mouth (1) or second nozzle mouth (20) to go out water.
2. An underground and hand-held integrated spray head according to claim 1, characterized in that the other end of the upper body (5) is provided with an upper body inserting end (8) and is in socket fit with the socket part (18) through the upper body inserting end (8).
3. An underground and hand-held integrated spray head according to claim 1, wherein the upper body inner tube (15) is sleeved with a spring (6), and the upper body (5) is provided with a spring baffle plate (16) at one end far away from the outer water storage tank (3).
4. An underground and hand-held integrated spray head according to claim 2, characterized in that a snap ring (7) is arranged in the insertion end (8) of the upper body.
5. An underground and hand-held integrated spray head according to claim 1, wherein the upper body inner pipe (15) is provided with a small baffle (14) at the top end, and the upper body inner pipe (15) is provided with a large baffle (17) near the end.
6. An underground and hand-holdable integrated sprinkler according to claim 1, characterized in that the lower body (12) is internally provided with a winding pile (11), and the hose (10) is wound around the winding pile (11).
7. An underground and hand-held integrated spray head according to claim 1, wherein the hose (10) is connected with the upper body inner pipe (15) through a connecting ring (9).
8. An underground and handheld integrated spray head according to claim 1, characterized in that the lower body (12) is provided with a water inlet end (22) at the end, and the water inlet end (22) is internally provided with a lower body screw opening (13).
9. The buried and handheld integrated sprayer according to claim 1, wherein the joints of the upper body inner pipe (15) and the inner water storage tank (2) and the outer water storage tank (3) are respectively provided with a sealing rubber ring (4).
10. An underground and hand-holdable integrated sprinkler according to claim 1, characterized in that the socket (18) is provided with a socket at one end and connected to the upper body (5) through the socket, and the other end of the socket (18) is provided with an external thread and is threadedly connected to the lower body (12) through the external thread.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021565834.4U CN213095336U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Bury and can hand integral type shower nozzle|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021565834.4U CN213095336U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Bury and can hand integral type shower nozzle|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213095336U true CN213095336U (en)||2021-05-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021565834.4U Active CN213095336U (en)||2020-07-31||2020-07-31||Bury and can hand integral type shower nozzle|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213095336U (en)|
- 2020-07-31 CN CN202021565834.4U patent/CN213095336U/en active Active
|CN203801417U (en)||Spray irrigation device|
|CN207443789U (en)||A kind of water-saving irrigation device for farmland|
|CN206150015U (en)||Portable sprinkling irrigation equipment suitable for warmhouse booth|
|CN108781620B (en)||Intelligent sprinkling irrigation fertilization and spraying integrated equipment for landscaping|
|CN213095336U (en)||Bury and can hand integral type shower nozzle|
|CN211532488U (en)||Sprayer for greenhouse|
|CN208080119U (en)||City trees and shrubs monitor irrigation rig|
|CN207839220U (en)||A kind of Water-saving spray device for garden landscape|
|CN205830260U (en)||New hoe rake dual tool|
|CN210580632U (en)||Landscape construction is with spouting medicine device|
|CN211267979U (en)||Water-saving irrigation equipment|
|CN214071366U (en)||Novel afforestation of municipal garden device|
|CN211153479U (en)||Pesticide sprinkling can for gardening|
|CN207692810U (en)||A kind of spray appliance|
|CN212589408U (en)||Multi-angle sprinkling irrigation equipment is used in view gardens|
|CN214482938U (en)||A humidification atomizer for red pear seedling is planted and is used|
|CN210671802U (en)||Embedded self-telescopic spray gun of knapsack sprayer|
|CN214178788U (en)||Medicine device is spouted in gardens|
|CN209135036U (en)||A kind of water-saving flower planting irrigation equipment|
|CN212813311U (en)||Water-saving afforestation spray set|
|CN214546752U (en)||Medicine device is spouted in gardens convenient to change water tank|
|CN211607707U (en)||Artificial intelligence type municipal garden watering device|
|CN212487728U (en)||Agricultural spray gun convenient to change shower nozzle|
|CN210729911U (en)||Pneumatic underwater edge sealing agent spraying device|
|CN211091108U (en)||Automatic irrigation equipment is used in gardens maintenance|