CN213087964U - Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine - Google PatentsScrew rod driven tower type oil pumping machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213087964U CN213087964U CN202021411606.1U CN202021411606U CN213087964U CN 213087964 U CN213087964 U CN 213087964U CN 202021411606 U CN202021411606 U CN 202021411606U CN 213087964 U CN213087964 U CN 213087964U
- Prior art keywords
- pumping unit
- screw rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 52
- 241000252254 Catostomidae Species 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- CWFOCCVIPCEQCK-UHFFFAOYSA-N Chlorfenapyr Chemical compound BrC1=C(C(F)(F)F)N(COCC)C(C=2C=CC(Cl)=CC=2)=C1C#N CWFOCCVIPCEQCK-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims abstract 6
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 claims description 31
- 239000010687 lubricating oil Substances 0.000 claims description 14
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910000906 Bronze Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000010974 bronze Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000003921 oil Substances 0.000 description 23
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 8
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 8
- 239000003129 oil well Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 5
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 4
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000010779 crude oil Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003208 petroleum Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001429 stepping Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910001018 Cast iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002354 daily Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005489 elastic deformation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000737 periodic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010977 unit operation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a tower beam-pumping unit of screw rod drive, including the pylon: the top of pylon is provided with the sprocket, the sprocket is put on the shelf and is equipped with the chain, sucker rod is connected to chain one end, and the other end passes the screw rod and connects the weight box. The utility model discloses an use screw drive device to replace traditional reducing gear box drive arrangement, use screw drive device, can adjust beam-pumping unit operating parameter according to the operating mode to improve the convenience that the parameter adjusted.
The utility model relates to a beam-pumping unit, in particular to tower beam-pumping unit who adopts screw rod.
Mechanical pumping is the most common oil extraction method, and the equipment is generally divided into pumping equipment with a rod and pumping equipment without a rod. In the sucker-rod pumping equipment, the pumping unit is the ground driving equipment of the sucker-rod pumping equipment system and is used for an oil well with insufficient energy of an oil layer for self-blowing. The tower type oil pumping machine belongs to the most common ground driving equipment of a rod oil production system, and is widely applied to oil well exploitation with insufficient oil layer energy, wherein a speed reduction box is used for reducing speed to drive a chain reversing mechanism, and the oil pumping machine with balanced gravity is widely applied to oil well exploitation. The tower type oil pumping unit is characterized by convenient use and maintenance, particularly long-term all-weather operation in the field, durability and wide application at present.
At present, tower-type pumping units all adopt a reduction gearbox as a driving device to drive a chain reversing mechanism and a weight box to do periodic reciprocating motion. The driving device has low energy conversion and transmission efficiency and large adjustment workload of stroke parameters. Compared with a beam pumping unit, the beam pumping unit has the advantage of easy adjustment of the balance degree
Although the variable-frequency speed regulation tower type pumping unit without the reduction gearbox is very convenient to adjust parameters such as stroke frequency and the like, due to the field climate problem, after the variable-frequency speed regulation tower type pumping unit is used for several years, electronic components of a variable-frequency speed regulation system can be aged to cause frequent fault shutdown, and the variable-frequency system is high in technical content and maintenance cost and long in delay time, so that the variable-frequency speed regulation tower type pumping unit is not ideal in popularization.
The main problems existing in the prior art are as follows:
1. the tower type pumping unit adopts a reduction gearbox and a chain for reversing as a driving device, has lower efficiency in energy conversion and transmission, and has larger energy consumption which is not beneficial to the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection.
2. The existing tower type pumping unit has more easily damaged parts, higher replacement frequency and larger workload, the change balance degree of the operation parameters needs to be readjusted, a large amount of time, material resources and labor cost are consumed, and the production efficiency is influenced.
3. The variable frequency (electronic) speed regulation beam-pumping unit is difficult to be suitable for the field production environment, the core of the control system in the variable frequency (electronic) speed regulation is an integrated circuit board, the circuit board has a plurality of electronic components, the structure is complex, the electronic components are easy to age at high temperature in summer, and the electronic components are caused to break down, so that the control system has problems, the operation of the pumping unit is influenced, and the variable frequency (electronic) speed regulation beam-pumping unit is not suitable for the long-term.
Therefore, there is a need in the art for a new pumping unit that better solves the above problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a tower beam-pumping unit of screw drive, actuating system adopt ball screw pair and simple circuit control combination drive, effectively reduce the loss of speed reduction drive part to the energy, reduce and maintain maintenance cost and work load to reach energy-concerving and environment-protective, promote the purpose of productivity effect.
The purpose of the utility model can be realized by the following technical measures:
the screw rod driven tower type pumping unit comprises a tower frame, wherein a chain wheel is arranged at the top end of the tower frame, a chain is erected on the chain wheel, one end of the chain is connected with a pumping rod, the other end of the chain penetrates through the screw rod to be connected with a weight box, the weight box is in up-and-down reciprocating motion and is driven by the chain wheel and the chain to move the pumping rod in up-and-down reciprocating motion. The screw driving device drives the sucker rod to do up-and-down reciprocating motion through the chain wheel and the chain, so that the petroleum exploitation is completed.
The purpose of the utility model can be realized by the following technical measures:
the screw rod is connected with a motor, the motor drives the screw rod through a motor synchronous belt wheel, a synchronous belt and a screw rod synchronous belt wheel, and the tail end of the screw rod is placed in a lubricating oil tank.
The screw driving device is formed by combining a ball screw pair and simple circuit control and comprises a control cabinet, a motor synchronous belt pulley, a synchronous belt, a screw synchronous belt pulley, a screw, a weight box and a lubricating oil box, wherein the screw and the motor are fixed on the base, the motor synchronous belt pulley is installed on a motor shaft, and the screw synchronous belt pulley is installed at the bottom end of the screw. The motor drives the screw to rotate through the motor synchronous belt wheel, the synchronous belt and the screw synchronous belt wheel, the screw rotates to drive the weight box to lift along the screw, and the weight box drives the sucker rod to reciprocate up and down through the chain wheel and the chain to complete the exploitation of petroleum.
The screw rod comprises a screw rod body and a shell, the weight box moves up and down along with the screw rod when the pumping unit works, and the rotation of the weight box is limited by the screw rod shell. The screw rod shell is provided with a limiting device, the limiting device comprises an upper limiting device and a lower limiting device, the upper limiting device is used for limiting the highest position of the weight box relative to the lifting of the screw rod, and the lower limiting device is used for limiting the lowest position of the weight box relative to the lifting of the screw rod.
In actual production, the utility model discloses effectively improve energy saving and consumption reduction level, replace reducing gear box drive arrangement with screw drive arrangement, effectively reduce the loss of transmission speed reduction part to the efficiency, realized retrenching to beam-pumping unit energy conversion link.
Firstly, the equipment energy consumption is reduced, the estimated single machine energy consumption reduction is 25-50%, the single machine power consumption of the oil extraction plant is 160 degrees/day calculated according to 1025 tower type pumping units in the victory oil extraction plant, the minimum energy consumption reduction is 25%, 1460 ten thousand degrees/year can be saved, and the electric charge is 949 ten thousand yuan (0.65 yuan/degree).
And secondly, the consumption of the lubricating oil is greatly reduced by 70%, the lubricating oil loss of an oil extraction plant is 124.4 tons/year according to the maintenance standard that the reduction box and the chain box are cleaned and changed once in three years, 86.8 tons/year can be saved by reducing the consumption by 70%, and the consumption is reduced to 86.8 ten thousand yuan/year (calculated according to 1 ten thousand yuan/ton of the lubricating oil).
Improve the pumping well operation rate, the utility model discloses an use screw drive device to replace traditional reducing gear box drive arrangement, solve the energy conversion degree inefficiency that tower beam-pumping unit exists, the stroke frequency is higher, the operation maintenance work load is big, the shortcoming such as time consumption height, use screw drive device can adjust the beam-pumping unit parameter at any time according to the operating mode to the convenience of parameter adjustment. The utility model discloses do not adopt integrated circuit and control system, eliminated the ageing trouble hidden danger that leads to of electronic components, improve the pumping unit operation time rate by a wide margin, prolonged the life of pumping unit.
The annual reduction of machine halt is nearly 12.5 hours according to 5 times of construction such as annual operation, maintenance, parameter adjustment and the like of each well, the time rate is improved by 0.14 percent, and 1.77 tons of oil (according to 3.4 tons of daily production) can be produced; the 950 wells of the victory oil production plant can produce 1819 tons of crude oil and can create 400.2 ten thousand yuan (calculated according to 2200 yuan/ton).
The utility model discloses an use screw drive device to replace traditional reducing gear box drive arrangement, use screw drive device, can adjust beam-pumping unit operating parameter according to the operating mode to the convenience of parameter control.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a preferred embodiment of the screw-driven tower-type pumping unit according to the present invention.
The reference numbers are as follows: 1-tower, 2-chain, 3-chain wheel, 6-base, 11-inclined support, 4-screw, 5-weight box, 7-motor, 8-motor synchronous pulley, 9-synchronous belt, 10-screw synchronous pulley, 12-control cabinet and 13-lubricating oil tank.
The screw-driven tower-type pumping unit of the present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
referring to fig. 1, a screw-driven tower-type pumping unit comprises a tower frame 1, a chain 2, a chain wheel 3, a screw 4, a weight box 5, a base 6, a motor 7, a motor synchronous pulley 8, a synchronous belt 9, a screw synchronous pulley 10, an inclined support 11, a control cabinet 12 and a lubricating oil tank 13.
The screw driving device drives the chain 2 through the chain wheel 3, thereby driving the sucker rod to do up-and-down reciprocating motion. The motor 7 is used as a power source, a common field stepping motor is adopted, and the motor is controlled by a PLC in the control cabinet 12 and comprises the rotating speed, the rotating direction and the like of the motor 7. Motor synchronous pulley 8, hold-in range 9, screw rod synchronous pulley 10 that motor 7 drove drive screw rod 4 and do positive and negative rotation, and weight box 5 is heavy 50 kilograms about, and including metal packing, it is up-and-down reciprocating motion and drives the sucker rod through sprocket 3 and chain 2 and do up-and-down reciprocating motion to this realizes the exploitation of crude oil. The oil extraction environment is mostly severe, the generated error is large, and the error is easy to occur in speed control, so that a double synchronous pulley control mode is adopted, mutual redundancy is realized, and the robustness of the system is enhanced. The operation of the motor synchronous belt pulley 8 and the screw synchronous belt pulley 10 is controlled by the control cabinet 12 at the same time, and the coordination of the double synchronous belt pulleys is realized.
When the oil well normally works, particularly an oil well in China continental area, the oil extraction resistance is very large, the chain 2 is very large in stress, under the condition that the screw 4 is adopted for speed change, the chain wheel 3 is used as one part of a speed regulating part, frequent speed regulation is needed, the common chain 2 is very large in alternating stress, the service life is limited, the replacement is frequent, and the oil well is not suitable for popularization and use. Therefore, adopt the screw rod drive tower beam-pumping unit, need dispose specific chain 2. The chain 2 as a whole cannot be made of common cast iron, but needs to be made of 45# steel with better elasticity and service life, and meanwhile, due to the fact that alternating stress is large, the hinged position of the chain 2, namely a mandrel of the chain or a connecting rod of each chain unit, is made of bronze with higher toughness, and although the rigidity is lower than that of the 45# steel, a plurality of connecting rods can also give considerable rigidity to the chain. Through field practical application, the chain manufactured in the mode has no obvious efficiency reduction within 1000 hours of working time, and can basically meet the application requirement.
In this embodiment, the number of the teeth of the sprocket 3 is 8, and the even number of the teeth has the advantages of relatively balanced stress and small damage to the teeth, and it can be understood that, according to actual conditions, the sprocket with data such as 10 teeth can be selected. But it is endeavored to select a sprocket with an even number of teeth as the drive wheel.
a screw rod drive tower type oil pumping machine comprises a tower frame, a screw rod, a weight box, a base, a motor, a belt pulley, a belt, an inclined support and a control cabinet.
The screw driving device is a belt pulley, so as to drive the sucker rod to do up-and-down reciprocating motion. The motor is also used as a power source and is controlled by a PLC in the control cabinet. The motor drives the belt pulley to rotate, and the belt drives the screw rod to rotate positively and negatively. Because the belt has inevitable elastic deformation and skids, consequently, need set up the sign on the belt, and set up the stroke sensor on the belt wheel axle, detect the stroke of belt at any time to with stroke data transmission to PLC in. And the PLC adjusts data at any time according to the actual distance of belt walking, so that the reliability of position proportion is ensured. The advantage of this kind of mode is, there are a large amount of ready-made belt feeders in oil recovery field, and the sprocket is not common configuration, needs the independent configuration purchase, and this is not fit for using widely on the scene. In this embodiment, paint even white whippletree on the belt, stroke sensor sets up on the belt feeder shaft, through detecting the whippletree, obtains the actual speed of belt. It will be appreciated that this is merely an exemplary arrangement and that in practice the mounting position may be adjusted as desired, provided that the actual travel of the belt is obtained.
Because the screw is adopted for speed control, the operation of the screw is more precise. In order to guarantee the normal operating of screw rod, set up the bottom of screw rod in the lubricating oil tank, the lubricating oil tank sets up on the base, conveniently observes the lubricated oil mass in the lubricating oil tank at any time, adds lubricating oil at any time. In actual use, the applicant found that in this manner, lubricating oil easily leaks into the belt conveyor, causing belt slip. Therefore, in this case, the pulley needs to be roughened, for example, by burring the pulley grooves, to increase the frictional force with the belt.
a screw rod driving tower type oil pumping machine comprises a tower frame, a chain wheel, a screw rod, a weight box, a base, a motor synchronous belt wheel, a synchronous belt, a screw rod synchronous belt wheel, an inclined support, a control cabinet and a lubricating oil tank.
The screw driving device drives the chain through the chain wheel, thereby driving the sucker rod to do up-and-down reciprocating motion. The motor is used as a power source, a common field stepping motor is adopted, and the motor is controlled by a field desktop PC program and comprises the rotating speed, the direction and the like of the motor. The motor synchronous belt wheel, the synchronous belt and the screw synchronous belt wheel driven by the motor drive the screw to rotate forwards and backwards.
Sprocket chain all adopts in this embodiment the utility model discloses aforementioned purpose-built sprocket chain. And the PC program obtains the relation between the screw and the chain wheel movement according to the conversion through the data such as the rotating speed direction of the chain wheel. According to the setting of the program, the proper rotating speed and direction of the chain wheel are selected to obtain the screw motion data required by the program, and further obtain the oil production data, so that the oil production work is normally carried out.
In this embodiment, a control cabinet, a PLC, and other devices are not required, and the system can be operated only by one computer and dedicated control software. In the upgrading and transforming process, a special PLC does not need to be additionally equipped, and the satisfactory effect can be obtained by directly using the existing computer. Meanwhile, the control function of the computer is richer, control instructions and control parts can be added according to the requirements of the site, and the detailed adjustment of the oil extraction process is facilitated. Compared with the two embodiments, the oil extraction device has the advantages of energy conservation, better acceptance and particular suitability for upgrading and reconstructing equipment. The foregoing is only a part of the preferred embodiments of the present invention. Any person skilled in the art may modify the above-described embodiments or modify them to equivalent solutions. Therefore, any simple modifications or equivalent replacements made according to the embodiments of the present invention belong to the scope of the claimed invention.
1. The utility model provides a screw rod drive tower beam-pumping unit, includes pylon (1), its characterized in that: the top of pylon (1) is provided with sprocket (3), sprocket (3) is put on the shelf and is equipped with chain (2), the sucker rod is connected to chain (2) one end, and the other end passes screw rod (4) and connects weight box (5), weight box (5) are up-and-down motion and pass through sprocket (3) with chain (2) drive up-and-down motion is to the sucker rod.
2. The screw-driven tower pumping unit of claim 1, wherein: the screw rod (4) is connected with a motor (7).
3. The screw-driven tower pumping unit of claim 2, wherein: the motor (7) drives the screw (4) through a motor synchronous pulley (8), a synchronous belt (9) and a screw synchronous pulley (10).
4. A screw-driven tower pumping unit according to any one of claims 1 to 3, wherein: the tail end of the screw rod (4) is placed in a lubricating oil tank (13).
5. The screw-driven tower pumping unit of claim 4, wherein: the chain wheel (3) is provided with an even number of gear teeth.
6. The screw-driven tower pumping unit of claim 5, wherein: the main body of the chain (2) is made of 45# steel, and the connecting rod of the chain is made of bronze.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021411606.1U CN213087964U (en)||2020-07-16||2020-07-16||Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021411606.1U CN213087964U (en)||2020-07-16||2020-07-16||Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213087964U true CN213087964U (en)||2021-04-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021411606.1U Active CN213087964U (en)||2020-07-16||2020-07-16||Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213087964U (en)|
- 2020-07-16 CN CN202021411606.1U patent/CN213087964U/en active Active
|CN101788044A (en)||Pressure transmission mechanism of intermediate connecting plate|
|CN213087964U (en)||Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine|
|CN201031793Y (en)||Low type completely balancing long stroke beam-pumping unit|
|CN113944446A (en)||Screw rod driven tower type oil pumping machine|
|CN102220853A (en)||Asymmetrically operated non-beam coal bed gas sampling method and device|
|CN101598013B (en)||Oil extractor balance weight method and high efficient energy saving beam oil extractor|
|CN203050645U (en)||Beam-pumping unit|
|CN202417442U (en)||Wide belt ultralong stroke twin-well pumping unit|
|CN205277380U (en)||Adjust walking beam wall moment balance's beam -pumping unit|
|CN201358761Y (en)||Viscous crude oil pumping unit with low-frequency stroke|
|CN201321846Y (en)||Walking-beam viscous well pumping unit|
|CN204804782U (en)||Energy -saving beam -pumping unit|
|CN212671723U (en)||Screw rod driven beam-pumping unit|
|CN201991499U (en)||Energy-saving pumping machine with automatic fine-tuning balance weight cranks|
|CN111395998A (en)||Energy complementary balanced type simple oil extraction device|
|CN201687907U (en)||Middle connecting plate pressure transmission mechanism|
|CN204266998U (en)||A kind of novel pylon energy-saving beam pumping unit|
|CN203640699U (en)||Dynamic balancing device for pumping units|
|CN201363125Y (en)||Double-well-shared oil extractor|
|CN110094185A (en)||Double non-efficient energy-saving pumping units (non-at the uniform velocity asymmetric crank counterweight)|
|CN212225185U (en)||Energy-saving coal bed gas extraction machine|
|CN102777152A (en)||Gear rack travelling oil extraction machine|
|CN203130053U (en)||Ocean platform oil pumping unit|
|CN2779109Y (en)||Linear engine oil extraction pump|
|CN215718645U (en)||Multi-stroke non-circular gear oil pumping unit|