CN213086442U - Antirust high-strength steel wire rope - Google PatentsAntirust high-strength steel wire rope Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213086442U CN213086442U CN202021809482.2U CN202021809482U CN213086442U CN 213086442 U CN213086442 U CN 213086442U CN 202021809482 U CN202021809482 U CN 202021809482U CN 213086442 U CN213086442 U CN 213086442U
- Prior art keywords
- clamping plate
- wire rope
- Prior art date
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 56
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 23
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 23
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an antirust high-strength steel wire rope, including the rope body, fixing device, slider, gyro wheel and locking device, the equal fixedly connected with fixing device in both ends about the rope body, and the external portion of rope is provided with slider, the last lower plate that is provided with of fixing device, and the top fixedly connected with double-screw bolt of lower plate, the outside of double-screw bolt is provided with the punch holder, and the top of punch holder is provided with the nut, the last ejector pad that is provided with of locking device, and the side of ejector pad is connected with the threaded rod to the right side of threaded rod is provided with the spanner. This rust-resistant type high strength wire rope is provided with wire rope and fixing device, can fix wire rope's both ends through lock nut, and the lower plate all is provided with anti-skidding stripe with the inner wall of punch holder, and the area of contact of lower plate, punch holder and wire rope is great for the frictional resistance reinforcing prevents the wire rope slippage.
The utility model relates to a wire rope technical field specifically is an antirust type high strength wire rope.
The steel wire rope is formed by winding a plurality of steel wires, is a structure formed by spirally twisting at least two layers of steel wires or a plurality of strands around a center or a rope core, and is divided into a multi-strand steel wire rope and a single-strand steel wire rope, however, the existing steel wire rope still has certain problems in the use process;
after current wire rope live time has been long, after the wearing and tearing, the wire rope outward appearance can appear local smooth and cause the easy slippage phenomenon that takes place when carrying the heavy object, and when carrying some goods, need hang the pulley on the rope body, so that lift by crane and carry the goods, but current pulley does not all possess the locking structure, the goods is when static like this, in case the rope body has some slopes will lead to the goods gliding, so not only has the potential safety hazard, and the staff of being not convenient for ships the goods and dismantles.
We have proposed a rust-preventive high-strength steel cord so as to solve the problems set forth above.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an antirust type high strength wire rope to solve the problem that drops easily and do not possess the locking function on the existing market that above-mentioned background art provided.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides an antirust high-strength steel wire rope, includes the rope body, fixing device, slider, gyro wheel and locking device, the equal fixedly connected with fixing device in both ends about the rope body, and the external portion of rope is provided with slider, slider's upper and lower both ends all are provided with the gyro wheel, and slider's side is connected with locking device, the last lower plate that is provided with of fixing device, and the top fixedly connected with double-screw bolt of lower plate, the outside of double-screw bolt is provided with the punch holder, and the top of punch holder is provided with the nut, the last slider that is provided with of slider, and the mounting hole has all been seted up to the top and the bottom of slider to the front of slider is provided with fixing bolt, the last ejector pad that is provided with of locking device, and the side of ejector pad is connected with the threaded rod.
Preferably, the lower clamping plate and the upper clamping plate are provided with arc-shaped grooves, and the lower clamping plate and the upper clamping plate are parallel to each other.
Preferably, the number of the studs is 4, the studs are designed in a cylindrical structure, and the studs are perpendicular to the lower clamping plate and the upper clamping plate.
Preferably, the number of the nuts is 4, and the nuts are perpendicular to the upper clamping plate.
Preferably, the number of the mounting holes is 4, the mounting holes are arranged in a rectangular structure, and the center line of each mounting hole is overlapped with the center line of each sliding block.
Preferably, the push block is provided with a U-shaped groove, and the center line of the push block and the center line of the threaded rod are overlapped.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the rust-proof high-strength steel wire rope;
1. the sliding device, the roller and the locking device are arranged, in the using process, the friction force between the steel wire rope and the sliding device can be reduced through the roller, goods can be conveniently conveyed, the sliding device can be locked through the locking device, the push block can be pushed to move towards the outer part of the sliding device by rotating the wrench, and therefore the rope body is pushed towards the outer part of the sliding device, the rope body is fixed between the sliding device and the push block, and the function of quickly fixing the sliding device is achieved;
2. be provided with the rope body and fixing device, can fix the both ends of the rope body through lock nut, and the inner wall of lower plate and punch holder all is provided with anti-skidding stripe, and the area of contact of lower plate, punch holder and the rope body is great for the frictional resistance reinforcing prevents the wire rope slippage.
FIG. 1 is a schematic sectional view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a left side view of the fixing device of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic top view of the fixing device of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic top view of the sliding device of the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic sectional view of the locking device of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a rope body; 2. a fixing device; 3. a sliding device; 4. a roller; 5. a locking device; 6. a lower splint; 7. a stud; 8. an upper splint; 9. a nut; 10. a slider; 11. mounting holes; 12. fixing the bolt; 13. a push block; 14. a threaded rod; 15. a wrench.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the present invention provides a technical solution: an antirust high-strength steel wire rope comprises a rope body 1, a fixing device 2, a sliding device 3, rollers 4, a locking device 5, a lower clamp plate 6, studs 7, an upper clamp plate 8, nuts 9, a slider 10, mounting holes 11, fixing bolts 12, a push block 13, a threaded rod 14 and a wrench 15, wherein the left end and the right end of the rope body 1 are fixedly connected with the fixing device 2, the sliding device 3 is arranged outside the rope body 1, the rollers 4 are arranged at the upper end and the lower end of the sliding device 3, the locking device 5 is connected to the side surface of the sliding device 3, the lower clamp plate 6 is arranged on the fixing device 2, the studs 7 are fixedly connected to the top of the lower clamp plate 6, the upper clamp plate 8 is arranged outside the studs 7, the nuts 9 are arranged at the top of the upper clamp plate 8, the slider 10 is arranged on the sliding device 3, the mounting holes 11 are formed in the top and the bottom of the slider 10, and, the locking device 5 is provided with a push block 13, a threaded rod 14 is connected to the side surface of the push block 13, and a wrench 15 is arranged on the right side of the threaded rod 14.
The arc-shaped grooves are formed in the lower clamping plate 6 and the upper clamping plate 8, the lower clamping plate 6 and the upper clamping plate 8 are parallel to each other, and due to the design of the structure, the arc-shaped grooves in the lower clamping plate 6 and the upper clamping plate 8 are closely coincided with the steel wire rope, so that the normal use of the device is guaranteed.
Stud 7 is provided with 4, and stud 7 becomes cylindrical structural design and forms to mutually perpendicular between stud 7 and lower plate 6 and the punch holder 8, the design of above-mentioned structure for lower plate 6 and punch holder 8 are more stable through the connection of stud 7, have strengthened the steadiness of device.
Nut 9 is provided with 4 to mutually perpendicular between nut 9 and the punch holder 8, the design of above-mentioned structure has strengthened the firm of punch holder 8 through nut 9, has strengthened the steadiness and the security of device.
The mounting holes 11 are provided with 4, the mounting holes 11 are formed in a rectangular structure, the center lines of the mounting holes 11 and the center lines of the sliding blocks 10 coincide with each other, and due to the design of the structure, the steel wire rope can penetrate through the mounting holes 11 to coincide better, and normal use of the device is guaranteed.
The U-shaped groove is formed in the push block 13, the center line of the push block 13 and the center line of the threaded rod 14 coincide with each other, the threaded rod 14 is guaranteed to normally slide in the groove due to the design of the structure, and the practicability of the device is enhanced.
The working principle is as follows: when the rust-proof high-strength steel wire rope is used, firstly, as shown in fig. 1-3, the sliding device 3 is sleeved outside the rope body 1, then the two ends of the rope body 1 are locked by the fixing device 2, so that the two ends of the rope body 1 form a hanging ring shape, when in transportation, the sliding device 3 moves outside the rope body 1, the roller 4 reduces the resistance between the rope body 1 and the sliding device 3, so that the transportation is smoother, as shown in fig. 1-5, when goods need to be unloaded, in order to prevent the sliding device 3 from sliding under the action of gravity, the wrench 15 needs to be rotated to push the push block 13 to move towards the outside of the sliding device 3, so that the rope body 1 is also pushed towards the outside of the sliding device 3, so that the rope body 1 is fixed between the sliding device 3 and the push block 13, and the function of quickly fixing the sliding device 3 is realized, thereby completing a series of works. Those not described in detail in this specification are within the skill of the art.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides an antirust type high strength steel wire rope, includes rope body (1), fixing device (2), slider (3), gyro wheel (4) and locking device (5), its characterized in that: the rope comprises a rope body (1), wherein fixing devices (2) are fixedly connected to the left end and the right end of the rope body (1), a sliding device (3) is arranged outside the rope body (1), rollers (4) are arranged at the upper end and the lower end of the sliding device (3), a locking device (5) is connected to the side face of the sliding device (3), a lower clamping plate (6) is arranged on the fixing device (2), a stud (7) is fixedly connected to the top of the lower clamping plate (6), an upper clamping plate (8) is arranged outside the stud (7), a nut (9) is arranged on the top of the upper clamping plate (8), a sliding block (10) is arranged on the sliding device (3), mounting holes (11) are formed in the top and the bottom of the sliding block (10), a fixing bolt (12) is arranged on the front face of the sliding block (10), a push block (13) is arranged on the locking device (5), and a threaded rod (14, and a wrench (15) is arranged on the right side of the threaded rod (14).
2. The rust-preventive high-strength steel cord according to claim 1, characterized in that: arc-shaped grooves are formed in the lower clamping plate (6) and the upper clamping plate (8), and the lower clamping plate (6) and the upper clamping plate (8) are parallel to each other.
3. The rust-preventive high-strength steel cord according to claim 1, characterized in that: the number of the studs (7) is 4, the studs (7) are designed into a cylindrical structure, and the studs (7) are perpendicular to the lower clamping plate (6) and the upper clamping plate (8).
4. The rust-preventive high-strength steel cord according to claim 1, characterized in that: the number of the nuts (9) is 4, and the nuts (9) are perpendicular to the upper clamping plate (8).
5. The rust-preventive high-strength steel cord according to claim 1, characterized in that: the number of the mounting holes (11) is 4, the mounting holes (11) are arranged in a rectangular structure, and the center lines of the mounting holes (11) and the center lines of the sliding blocks (10) are overlapped.
6. The rust-preventive high-strength steel cord according to claim 1, characterized in that: a U-shaped groove is formed in the push block (13), and the center line of the push block (13) and the center line of the threaded rod (14) are overlapped.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021809482.2U CN213086442U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Antirust high-strength steel wire rope|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021809482.2U CN213086442U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Antirust high-strength steel wire rope|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213086442U true CN213086442U (en)||2021-04-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021809482.2U Active CN213086442U (en)||2020-08-26||2020-08-26||Antirust high-strength steel wire rope|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213086442U (en)|
- 2020-08-26 CN CN202021809482.2U patent/CN213086442U/en active Active
|CN213086442U (en)||Antirust high-strength steel wire rope|
|CN210250920U (en)||Cement rod climbing falling protector applicable to cement rods with different diameters|
|CN207566715U (en)||Bore metal pipe timber-used boom hoisting|
|CN209906187U (en)||A driving hoist and mount mechanism for steel structural panel|
|CN210393417U (en)||Polyurethane steel wire suspender|
|CN210710361U (en)||Hoisting machinery lifting hook and mousing-hook device thereof|
|CN214424859U (en)||Screw pin|
|CN206720563U (en)||A kind of wear-resistant lifting belt|
|CN206299748U (en)||Wire rope end quick connection lock button|
|CN212080046U (en)||Steel wire rope buckle|
|CN213870939U (en)||Hoisting steel wire rope lock catch|
|CN204732792U (en)||A kind of spanner wire grip device|
|CN212475703U (en)||Steel wire rope clamping device for dragging steel wire rope to detect|
|CN215856924U (en)||Special austenitic stainless steel wire rope for military industry|
|CN211501485U (en)||Armored high-vanadium spiral cable|
|CN212403143U (en)||Steel plate hoisting device|
|CN203624964U (en)||Load wire rope protection mechanism for carrying platform of stacker crane|
|CN212945070U (en)||Pipe clamping tool for finishing machine|
|CN213950214U (en)||Cable drum for electric power engineering|
|CN207903742U (en)||A kind of lifting platform processing Special running|
|CN211446372U (en)||High-strength steel wire rope|
|CN214527609U (en)||Lifting rigging joint|
|CN2468982Y (en)||Side sling locking for container bottom|
|CN210981612U (en)||Positioning structure for detecting pulling force of sling braid or fastening belt or towing belt|
|CN215479144U (en)||Hoisting and turning device of single-pulley vehicle|