CN212778556U - Hot air dryer with dust removal function - Google PatentsHot air dryer with dust removal function Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212778556U CN212778556U CN202021683515.3U CN202021683515U CN212778556U CN 212778556 U CN212778556 U CN 212778556U CN 202021683515 U CN202021683515 U CN 202021683515U CN 212778556 U CN212778556 U CN 212778556U
- Prior art keywords
- hot air
- air inlet
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 26
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 title claims description 13
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000007602 hot air drying Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 abstract description 19
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract description 10
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000005416 organic matter Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007639 printing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model belongs to the technical field of hot air drying machines, and discloses a hot air drying machine with a dust removal function, which comprises a main body, wherein a charging hopper is arranged at the top of the main body, a side pipe is arranged at one side of the main body, an air blower is arranged at the top of the side pipe, a heating pipe is arranged inside the side pipe, an air inlet pipe is arranged at the air inlet of the air blower, a U-shaped pipe is arranged at one end of the air inlet pipe, a drain pipe is arranged at the bottom of the air inlet pipe, a sealing cover is connected at the bottom of the drain pipe in a screwing way, when the dust and a water mixture need to be cleaned, the water and the dust mixture can be discharged through the drain pipe only by unscrewing the sealing cover, and the cleaning is convenient after a large amount of water and dust mixture is accumulated inside the device, greatly reducing the cleaning difficulty of the mixture and improving the cleaning efficiency of the mixture.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of hot air dryer, concretely relates to hot air dryer with remove dust function.
The hot air dryer is a device for providing high-temperature hot air by utilizing a heat pump principle and a sensible heat exchange technology, and is widely applied to the printing industry.
In chinese patent No. CN 207881424U, a hot air dryer with dust removing function is disclosed, which describes that "gas is treated in absorption liquid in an absorption cavity first, and the absorption liquid can effectively absorb organic matter, dust and other substances in the gas", but the device proposed by the patent accumulates a large amount of mixture of water and dust inside the device along with the increase of the using time, and the mixture is inconvenient to clean, thereby greatly increasing the difficulty of cleaning the mixture, reducing the efficiency of cleaning the mixture, and the height of the device is inconvenient to adjust, and is inconvenient to adjust according to the specification of the storage equipment, and can only be used at a fixed height, and the application range of the device has limitations.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a hot air drying machine with remove dust function to the reduction mixture clearance efficiency that proposes in solving above-mentioned background art and device application range have the problem of limitation.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides a hot air drying machine with remove dust function, includes the main part, the loading hopper is installed at the top of main part, and one side of main part installs the side pipe, the air-blower is installed at the top of side pipe, and the internally mounted of side pipe has the heating pipe, the air-supply line is installed to the air intake of air-blower, U type pipe is installed to the one end of air-supply line, and the bottom of air-supply line installs the wash-out pipe, the drain pipe is installed to the bottom of U type pipe, the bottom of drain pipe closes soon and is connected with sealed lid, arrange the row's material pipe in the bottom of main part, arrange one side of material pipe and install the valve, the controller is installed.
Preferably, a supporting plate is sleeved at a position, close to the lower part of the side pipe, of one side of the main body, two moving blocks are installed on two symmetrical sides of the supporting plate, a base rod is installed inside each of the four moving blocks, adjusting bolts are connected between the four moving blocks and the base rod in a screwing mode, and a base plate is installed between the bottoms of the four base rods.
Preferably, limiting plates are mounted at the tops of the four base rods, and the diameters of the limiting plates are larger than those of the base rods.
Preferably, four bottom feet are arranged at the bottom of the substrate, and two of the four bottom feet form a group and are symmetrical in pairs.
Preferably, the finger rods are installed on two sides of the adjusting bolt, and the finger grooves are formed in two sides of each finger rod.
Preferably, an annular groove is formed in the circumferential surface of the sealing cover, and an annular sleeve is sleeved on the annular groove.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
(1) the utility model discloses a dust in the water adsorption gas in the U type pipe, when needing to clear up dust and water mixture, only need unscrew sealed lid, can let water and dust mixture pass through the drain pipe and discharge, let the clearance of being convenient for behind the mixture of the inside accumulation a large amount of water of device and dust, greatly reduced the clearance degree of difficulty of mixture, improved mixture cleaning efficiency.
(2) The utility model discloses a pulling the backup pad, making the backup pad drive the movable block and removing, through screwing up adjusting bolt, making the movable block be fixed in the position department that user needs on the base pole to let the main part be fixed in the position department that user needs, let the device height be convenient for adjust, be convenient for adjust according to the storage device specification, can use at the co-altitude, improve the application range of device.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a front view of the present invention with the support plate detached;
FIG. 3 is an internal structure view of the side tube of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a side view of the support plate of the present invention when connected to the base rod;
FIG. 5 is an enlarged view of portion A of FIG. 1;
FIG. 6 is an enlarged view of portion B of FIG. 1;
in the figure: 1-a substrate; 2-a base shaft; 3-a body; 4-a limiting plate; 5-a controller; 6-a loading hopper; 7-a blower; 8-an air inlet pipe; 9-side tube; 10-a water drain pipe; 11-a sealing cover; 12-U-shaped tube; 13-a support plate; 14-a moving block; 15-a discharge pipe; 16-footing; 17-a valve; 18-a heating tube; 19-adjusting the bolt; 20-finger; 21-a drain pipe; 22-annular groove.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-6, the present invention provides the following technical solutions: a hot air dryer with a dust removing function comprises a main body 3, wherein a feeding hopper 6 is installed at the top of the main body 3, a side pipe 9 is installed at one side of the main body 3, an air blower 7 is installed at the top of the side pipe 9, a heating pipe 18 is installed inside the side pipe 9, an air inlet pipe 8 is installed at an air inlet of the air blower 7, a U-shaped pipe 12 is installed at one end of the air inlet pipe 8, a water drainage pipe 10 is installed at the bottom of the air inlet pipe 8, a water drainage pipe 21 is installed at the bottom of the U-shaped pipe 12, a sealing cover 11 is connected to the bottom of the water drainage pipe 21 in a screwing mode, a material discharge pipe 15 is installed at the bottom of the main body 3, a valve 17 is installed at one side of the material discharge pipe 15, a controller 5 is installed at one side, adjacent to the side pipe 9, of the main body 3, water is flushed into the U-shaped, when the user needs to clean the mixture in the U-shaped tube 12, the mixture is discharged through the drain tube 21 by unscrewing the sealing cap 11.
Further, the lower position department cover that main part 3 one side is close to side tube 9 is equipped with backup pad 13, two movable blocks 14 are all installed to the both sides of backup pad 13 symmetry, base rod 2 is all installed to the inside of four movable blocks 14, and all close soon between four movable blocks 14 and the base rod 2 and be connected with adjusting bolt 19, install base plate 1 between four base rod 2 bottoms, pulling backup pad 13, thereby let backup pad 13 drive movable block 14 and move, make movable block 14 move to the position department that the user needs on base rod 2, screw up adjusting bolt 19, thereby fixed movable block 14, make backup pad 13 be fixed in the position department that the user needs, make main part 3 be fixed in the position department that the user needs.
Further, limiting plates 4 are installed at the tops of the four base rods 2, the diameters of the limiting plates 4 are larger than the diameters of the base rods 2, and the moving block 14 is prevented from falling off through the limiting plates 4 with larger diameters.
Further, four bottom feet 16 are installed at the bottom of the substrate 1, two of the four bottom feet 16 are a group, and the four bottom feet are symmetrical with each other in pairs, so that the substrate 1 is supported by the four bottom feet 16, and the substrate 1 is stably placed.
Further, the finger 20 is installed on both sides of the adjusting bolt 19, finger grooves are formed in both sides of the finger 20, and the adjusting bolt 19 is convenient to rotate through the finger grooves and the finger 20.
Furthermore, an annular groove 22 is formed on the circumferential surface of the sealing cover 11, an annular sleeve is sleeved on the annular groove 22, and the sealing cover 11 is convenient to rotate through the annular sleeve and the annular groove 22.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation and use flow: when the utility model is used, the device is moved to a use point, the device is supported through the base plate 1, under the action of the footing 16, the device is placed more stably, the supporting plate 13 is pulled to drive the moving block 14 to move, so that the moving block 14 is moved to a position on the base rod 2 required by a user, the adjusting bolt 19 is screwed down, so that the main body 3 is fixed at the position required by the user, the containing device is placed below the discharging pipe 15, water is input into the U-shaped pipe 12, materials required to be dried are added into the main body 3 through the charging hopper 6, external gas enters through the U-shaped pipe 12, external gas dust is sucked through the water, the filtered gas is discharged into the side pipe 9 through the air blower 7, the gas is heated through the heating pipe 18, the heated gas enters the main body 3, so that the materials are dried, after the material is dried, the valve 17 is unscrewed, so that the dried material is discharged through the discharge pipe 15 and placed in the storage equipment, and when the mixture of the dust and the water body in the U-shaped pipe 12 needs to be cleaned, the sealing cover 11 is unscrewed, and the mixture of the dust and the water body can be discharged.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a hot air drying machine with remove dust function which characterized in that: comprises a main body (3), a feeding hopper (6) is arranged at the top of the main body (3), and one side of the main body (3) is provided with a side pipe (9), the top of the side pipe (9) is provided with a blower (7), a heating pipe (18) is arranged inside the side pipe (9), an air inlet pipe (8) is arranged at an air inlet of the air blower (7), a U-shaped pipe (12) is arranged at one end of the air inlet pipe (8), a drain pipe (10) is arranged at the bottom of the air inlet pipe (8), a drain pipe (21) is arranged at the bottom of the U-shaped pipe (12), the bottom of the drain pipe (21) is connected with a sealing cover (11) in a screwing way, the bottom of the main body (3) is provided with a discharge pipe (15), arrange material pipe (15) one side and install valve (17), controller (5) are installed to main part (3) one side adjacent to side pipe (9).
2. The hot air dryer with the dust removing function as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the supporting plate (13) is sleeved at the position, close to the lower portion of the side pipe (9), of one side of the main body (3), two moving blocks (14) are installed on two symmetrical sides of the supporting plate (13), the base rods (2) are installed inside the four moving blocks (14), adjusting bolts (19) are connected between the four moving blocks (14) and the base rods (2) in a screwing mode, and the base plate (1) is installed between the bottom of the base rods (2).
3. The hot air dryer with a dust removing function according to claim 2, characterized in that: limiting plates (4) are installed at the tops of the four base rods (2), and the diameters of the limiting plates (4) are larger than the diameter of the base rods (2).
4. The hot air dryer with a dust removing function according to claim 2, characterized in that: four bottom feet (16) are arranged at the bottom of the base plate (1), two of the four bottom feet (16) form a group, and the four bottom feet are symmetrical in pairs.
5. The hot air dryer with a dust removing function according to claim 2, characterized in that: finger rods (20) are installed on two sides of the adjusting bolt (19), and finger grooves are formed in two sides of the finger rods (20).
6. The hot air dryer with the dust removing function as claimed in claim 1, wherein: an annular groove (22) is formed in the circumferential surface of the sealing cover (11), and an annular sleeve is sleeved on the annular groove (22).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021683515.3U CN212778556U (en)||2020-08-13||2020-08-13||Hot air dryer with dust removal function|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021683515.3U CN212778556U (en)||2020-08-13||2020-08-13||Hot air dryer with dust removal function|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212778556U true CN212778556U (en)||2021-03-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021683515.3U Active CN212778556U (en)||2020-08-13||2020-08-13||Hot air dryer with dust removal function|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212778556U (en)|
- 2020-08-13 CN CN202021683515.3U patent/CN212778556U/en active Active
|CN109261416A (en)||A kind of spray-painting plant of dedusting drying all-in-one structure|
|CN202460412U (en)||Organic waste gas treatment device|
|CN212778556U (en)||Hot air dryer with dust removal function|
|CN205537075U (en)||Hollow blade desiccator heat utilization system|
|CN110215790A (en)||A kind of low-heat steam total heat recovery dedusting dehumidifying seperator|
|CN205019848U (en)||Waste gas purification apparatus|
|CN207203749U (en)||A kind of fountain cleaner|
|CN203017939U (en)||Integrated device carrying out multi-purification on sticky substance dust containing tar and the like|
|CN205613229U (en)||High efficiency environmental protection dust collector|
|CN210051134U (en)||Drying device is used in fertilizer production|
|CN211041644U (en)||High-efficiency energy-saving dryer|
|CN207707211U (en)||A kind of hot gas cycle grain drying device|
|CN206444338U (en)||Top fan reducing discharge of waste gases clean water recovery device|
|CN103028302A (en)||Integrated multi-purification device for dust containing sticky material like tar|
|CN207907717U (en)||Molecular sieve rotary kiln exhaust-heat recovery device gas|
|CN206404535U (en)||A kind of taste removal deaeration device in drum drying equipment|
|CN209325749U (en)||A kind of vertical type biomass steam boiler|
|CN209714628U (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit for foodstuff drying device|
|CN107744706A (en)||A kind of exhaust-gas treatment dust arrester|
|CN209475933U (en)||A kind of activated carbon adsorber of alternately heating cooling|
|CN211274045U (en)||Diffusion type cyclone boiler flue gas dust removal device|
|CN210814280U (en)||Water circulation and treatment filtering device for tire production|
|CN214437662U (en)||Waste gas treatment and dust removal environmental protection equipment|
|CN211725119U (en)||Dust removing device for boiler by submerged method|
|CN207793980U (en)||A kind of portable road cleaning device|