CN212704143U - Automatic copper wire cutting device - Google PatentsAutomatic copper wire cutting device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212704143U CN212704143U CN202021092582.8U CN202021092582U CN212704143U CN 212704143 U CN212704143 U CN 212704143U CN 202021092582 U CN202021092582 U CN 202021092582U CN 212704143 U CN212704143 U CN 212704143U
- Prior art keywords
- conveying device
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 49
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000005303 weighing Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 231100000817 safety factor Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 230000032258 transport Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an automatic device that cuts of copper line, including cutting the case, cut the case and cut the blade, the bottom of the inside of cutting the case is provided with the buffer layer, the one side of cutting the case is equipped with conveyor A, conveyor A's the both sides of carrying the route set up the fixed plate, set up the correction push pedal on two fixed plates, the fixed plate sets up the sensor support with cutting between the case, set up infrared sensor A on the sensor support, the opposite side of cutting the case sets up conveyor B, conveyor B's the other end sets up the material case, the utility model has the characteristics of simple structure, the operation is safe, simple and easy, saves the labour.
The utility model relates to the technical field of mechanical equipment, especially, relate to an automatic device that cuts of copper line.
Copper line is owing to have better electric conductivity, therefore extensively apply to in electrical equipment's production, the mill need cut it to target length when using the copper line, but present cut equipment needs artificial control to cut the length, not only expend the manpower, and there is great potential safety hazard, a lot of cut parts of cutting equipment are that the motor drives and cut, and need open and close the motor ceaselessly when cutting, consume more time, and the motor carries out long-time work or opening many times and close, break down very easily, lead to whole work efficiency to be lower.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
For solving the above-mentioned problem that prior art exists, the utility model provides an automatic equipment that cuts of copper line has full automatic work, improves whole work efficiency's characteristics.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
an automatic copper wire cutting device comprises a cutting box, a hydraulic cylinder is arranged at the top of the cutting box, a piston is arranged inside the hydraulic cylinder, a telescopic rod is welded at the bottom of the piston, the telescopic rod vertically penetrates through the top of the cutting box and extends into the cutting box, a blade is welded at the other end of the telescopic rod and is cut, a buffer layer is arranged at the bottom of the inside of the cutting box, a feed inlet is formed in the side wall of the cutting box, the feed inlet is right aligned to the knife face of the cutting blade, a discharge outlet is formed in the other side wall of the cutting box, the discharge outlet is right aligned to the feed inlet, a conveying device A is arranged on one side of the feed inlet of the cutting box, fixing plates are arranged on the two sides of the conveying line of the conveying device A, hydraulic stretching devices are arranged on the two fixing plates, stretching ends of the hydraulic stretching devices are welded to, the fixed plate with cut and set up the sensor support between the case, the sensor support is "n" style of calligraphy, conveyor A passes the sensor support of "n" style of calligraphy, set up infrared sensor A on the weighing apparatus roof beam of "n" style of calligraphy of sensor support, infrared sensor A aims at conveyor A, the discharge gate one side of cutting the case sets up conveyor B, conveyor B's the other end sets up the material case, material roof portion sets up material case feed inlet, set up infrared sensor B on the inside lateral wall of material case.
The utility model discloses in: the conveying device A and the conveying device B comprise belts, belt pulleys are arranged on the belts, and motors are arranged on the belt pulleys.
The utility model discloses in: and the buffer layer is provided with a groove matched with the cutting blade.
The utility model discloses in two hydraulic stretching device are located same straight line, hydraulic stretching device and sensor support perpendicular to conveyor A's transmission line.
The utility model discloses in: the hydraulic cylinder, the hydraulic telescopic device, the infrared sensor A, the motor and the infrared sensor B are electrically connected with the controller.
The utility model discloses in: the conveying device A, the fixing plate, the sensor support, the cut-off box and the conveying device B are arranged on the base.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. the working state of the utility model is controlled by the controller, the operation is flexible, no extra operator is needed during working, and the labor cost and the safety factor during working are saved;
2. the utility model can cut the copper wire according to the preset cutting length and the induction of the infrared sensor, and the work is more flexible and accurate;
3. the utility model discloses utilize the pneumatic cylinder as the power of cuting the blade, replaced original motor as the method of power, guaranteed going on of work continuously, improve whole work efficiency.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of an embodiment of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a top view of an embodiment of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the sensor holder shown in FIG. 1;
in the figure: 1-cutting off the box; 2, a hydraulic cylinder; 3-a piston; 4, a telescopic rod; 5, cutting off the blade; 6, a feeding hole; 7, discharging a material outlet; 8-conveying device a; 9, fixing a plate; 10-hydraulic telescopic device; 11-correcting push plate; 12-a sensor holder; 13-infrared sensor a; 14-conveying means B; 15-material box; 16-material box feed inlet; 17-infrared sensor B; 18-a controller; 19-a base; 20-a buffer layer; 100-a belt; 101-a belt pulley; 102-motor.
In order to facilitate understanding of the present invention, the present invention will be described more fully hereinafter with reference to the accompanying drawings. The preferred embodiments of the present invention are shown in the drawings. The invention may, however, be embodied in many different forms and should not be construed as limited to the embodiments set forth herein. Rather, these embodiments are provided so that this disclosure will be thorough and complete.
It should be noted that when an element is referred to as being "disposed," it can be directly on another element or intervening elements may also be present. When an element is referred to as being "connected" to another element, it can be directly connected to the other element using some sort of connection or intervening elements may also be present.
Unless defined otherwise, all technical and scientific terms used herein have the same meaning as commonly understood by one of ordinary skill in the art to which this invention belongs. The terminology used herein in the description of the invention is for the purpose of describing particular embodiments only and is not intended to be limiting of the invention.
Fig. 1-3 are schematic views of a preferred embodiment of the present invention.
An automatic copper wire cutting device comprises a cutting box 1, a hydraulic cylinder 2 is arranged at the top of the cutting box 1, a piston 3 is arranged in the hydraulic cylinder 2, an expansion link 4 is welded at the bottom of the piston 3, the expansion link 4 vertically penetrates through the top of the cutting box 1 and extends into the cutting box 1, a cutting blade 5 is welded at the other end of the expansion link 4, a buffer layer 20 is arranged at the bottom of the inside of the cutting box 1, a groove matched with the cutting blade 5 is arranged on the buffer layer 20, a feed inlet 6 is arranged on the side wall of the cutting box 1, the feed inlet 6 is just opposite to the knife face of the cutting blade 5, a discharge outlet 7 is arranged on the other side wall of the cutting box 1, the discharge outlet 7 is just opposite to the feed inlet 6, a conveying device A8 is arranged on one side of the feed inlet of the cutting box 1, fixing plates 9 are arranged on two sides of a conveying route of a conveying device A, the telescopic end of a hydraulic telescopic device 10 is welded with a correcting push plate 11, the lowest part of the correcting push plate 11 is flush with the transmission surface of a conveying device A8, a sensor support 12 and a sensor support 12 are arranged between a fixed plate 9 and a cut-off box 1, the sensor support 12 is n-shaped, the conveying device A8 penetrates through the n-shaped sensor support 12, the hydraulic telescopic device 10 and the sensor support 12 are perpendicular to the transmission line of the conveying device A8, an infrared sensor A13 is arranged on an n-shaped balance beam of the sensor support 12, the infrared sensor A13 is aligned with the conveying device A8, a conveying device B14 is arranged on one side of a discharge port of the cut-off box 1, the conveying device A8 and the conveying device B14 comprise belts 100, belt pulleys 101 are arranged on the belts 100, motors 102 are arranged on the belt pulleys 101, a material box 15 is arranged right below the other end of the conveying device B14, and a material box feed inlet 16, the material box inlet 16 is aligned with the conveying device B13, and an infrared sensor B is arranged at 80% of the height of the inner side wall of the material box 15.
The utility model discloses in: two hydraulic telescoping device are located same straight line, hydraulic telescoping device and sensor support perpendicular to conveyor A's transmission line, pneumatic cylinder 2, hydraulic telescoping device 10, infrared sensor A13, motor 102 and infrared sensor B17 electric connection controller 18, controller 18 are the PLC controller, and conveyor A8, fixed plate 9, sensor support 12, cut off case 1, conveyor B14 set up on base 20.
In normal production process, operating personnel places the copper line on conveyor A8's belt 100, hydraulic telescoping device 10 extends under controller 18's control, it pushes to the copper line to drive to correct push pedal 11, the copper line gets into by feed inlet 6 behind the correction push pedal 11's of both sides promotion parallel with the transmission route and cuts case 1, infrared sensor A detects the copper line that passes through according to preset target length, when reaching target length, infrared sensor A is signal transmission to controller 18, controller 18 control pneumatic cylinder 2, it cuts the copper line to drive and cuts blade 5, the copper line after cutting off transports to material case 15 through conveyor B14, when the copper line in material case 15 reachs infrared sensor B17 department, infrared sensor B17 passes to control 18 departments with the signal, this device stop work is controlled to controller 18.
The above examples merely represent a practical way of implementing the present invention, which is described in more detail and in greater detail, but are not to be construed as limiting the scope of the invention. It should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, without departing from the spirit of the present invention, several variations and modifications can be made, which are within the scope of the present invention. Therefore, the protection scope of the present invention should be subject to the appended claims.
1. The utility model provides an automatic device that cuts of copper line, is including cutting case (1), its characterized in that: the top of cutting the case (1) sets up pneumatic cylinder (2), the inside of pneumatic cylinder (2) is provided with piston (3), the bottom of piston (3) sets up telescopic link (4), telescopic link (4) run through the top of cutting the case (1) stretches into cut in the case (1), the other end of telescopic link (4) is connected and is cut blade (5), the bottom of cutting the inside of case (1) is provided with buffer layer (20), the lateral wall of cutting the case (1) is equipped with feed inlet (6), feed inlet (6) just right the knife face of cutting blade (5), another lateral wall of cutting the case (1) is equipped with discharge gate (7), discharge gate (7) just right feed inlet (6), one side of feed inlet (6) of cutting the case (1) is equipped with conveyor A (8), the both sides of the transport route of conveyor A (8) set up fixed plate (9), the device is characterized in that hydraulic telescopic devices (10) are arranged on the two fixing plates (9), the telescopic ends of the hydraulic telescopic devices (10) are provided with correction push plates (11), the lowest part of each correction push plate (11) is flush with the transmission surface of the conveying device A (8), a sensor support (12) is arranged between each fixing plate (9) and the cut-off box (1), the sensor support (12) is n-shaped, the conveying device A (8) penetrates through the sensor support (12) in the n-shaped form, an infrared sensor A (13) is arranged on a weighing beam in the n-shaped form of the sensor support (12), the infrared sensor A (13) is aligned with the conveying device A (8), a conveying device B (14) is arranged on one side of a discharge port (7) of the cut-off box (1), a box (15) is arranged at the other end of the conveying device B (14), and a material box feed port (16) is arranged at the top of the material box (, an infrared sensor B (17) is arranged on the inner side wall of the material box (15);
the hydraulic cylinder (2), the hydraulic telescopic device (10), the infrared sensor A (13), the motor (102) and the infrared sensor B (17) are electrically connected with the controller (18).
2. The automatic copper wire cutting device according to claim 1, characterized in that: conveyor A (8) and conveyor B (14) include belt (100), set up belt pulley (101) on belt (100), set up motor (102) on belt pulley (101).
3. The automatic copper wire cutting device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the buffer layer (20) is provided with a groove matched with the truncation blade (5).
4. The automatic copper wire cutting device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the two hydraulic telescopic devices (10) are located on the same straight line, and the hydraulic telescopic devices (10) and the sensor support (12) are perpendicular to a transmission line of the conveying device A (8).
5. The automatic copper wire cutting device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the conveying device A (8), the fixing plate (9), the sensor support (12), the cut-off box (1) and the conveying device B (14) are arranged on the base (19).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021092582.8U CN212704143U (en)||2020-06-15||2020-06-15||Automatic copper wire cutting device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021092582.8U CN212704143U (en)||2020-06-15||2020-06-15||Automatic copper wire cutting device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212704143U true CN212704143U (en)||2021-03-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021092582.8U Active CN212704143U (en)||2020-06-15||2020-06-15||Automatic copper wire cutting device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212704143U (en)|
- 2020-06-15 CN CN202021092582.8U patent/CN212704143U/en active Active
|CN210098819U (en)||Wire rod cutting device|
|CN106141290B (en)||A kind of broken cutting system of steel plate|
|CN205630744U (en)||Full automotive vehicle window glass rubber strip cutter of borduring|
|CN203575510U (en)||Fully-automatic fish dicing machine|
|CN104686631A (en)||Fully-automatic fish dicing machine|
|CN212704143U (en)||Automatic copper wire cutting device|
|CN111391026A (en)||Efficient multi-blade sawtooth thicknesser for trees|
|CN209814411U (en)||Automatic feeding device for circular magnetic core|
|CN208922791U (en)||A kind of electric wire shear|
|CN204508296U (en)||The multi-functional online board separator of a kind of adjustable double of track|
|CN205167019U (en)||Cutting machine is synthesized to dried tofu with automatically, advance row material function|
|CN210754851U (en)||Full-automatic reinforcing steel bar straightening, cutting and bending equipment|
|CN207309071U (en)||A kind of cutter device|
|CN205565264U (en)||Automatic end -punching machine's of double -end wire rod cutting device|
|CN206047210U (en)||A kind of steel plate crushes cutting system|
|CN204450627U (en)||Automatic band-cutting machine|
|CN214446869U (en)||Novel polyacrylamide slicing device|
|CN214079471U (en)||Edge trimmer for forged workpiece|
|CN210233291U (en)||Insulator blanking auxiliary device for 5G communication|
|CN208276999U (en)||A kind of sheeter|
|CN106671165A (en)||Automatic cutting machine and working method thereof|
|CN106006193A (en)||Wiring harness production assembly line|
|CN210001285U (en)||Cutting device for blocking belt of adhesive tape machine|
|CN209077906U (en)||It is a kind of for welding the cutting apparatus of tin piece|
|CN208179742U (en)||A kind of wood conveying system of processing|