CN212492045U - Air dust removal equipment - Google PatentsAir dust removal equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212492045U CN212492045U CN202020439207.XU CN202020439207U CN212492045U CN 212492045 U CN212492045 U CN 212492045U CN 202020439207 U CN202020439207 U CN 202020439207U CN 212492045 U CN212492045 U CN 212492045U
- Prior art keywords
- air inlet
- dust removing
- storage chamber
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 41
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 25
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 20
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 13
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000005352 clarification Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000004887 air purification Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 3
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000700605 Viruses Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000000809 air pollutant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010425 asbestos Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003749 cleanliness Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003344 environmental pollutant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002538 fungal Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003905 indoor air pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 229910052704 radon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 229910052895 riebeckite Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000004215 spores Anatomy 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an air dust removing device, which relates to the technical field of air purifying devices and solves the technical problem that the dust removing effect of the prior air dust removing device is not ideal, the air dust removing device comprises a bracket which is provided with a hollow filter tank, the top end of the filter tank is provided with an air outlet, the bottom end of the filter tank is provided with an air inlet, the filter tank is also internally provided with a primary purifying component and a secondary purifying component, the outside of the air inlet is communicated with an air storage chamber through an air inlet pipe, one end of the air storage chamber is connected with a booster pump, the other end of the air storage chamber is connected with an air inlet chamber, the air inlet chamber is internally provided with an air inlet component, the air storage chamber is communicated with the air inlet chamber through a conduction pipe, the conduction pipe is provided with a one-way valve, the air inlet component sucks the outside air into the air storage chamber and, and the filter tank is purified by the primary purification component and the secondary purification component, so that the dust removal effect is good.
The utility model relates to an air purification equipment dress technical field, concretely relates to air dust removal equipment for solve the unsatisfactory technical problem of current air dust removal equipment dust removal effect.
Air purification equipment (also called air cleaning equipment and air cleaner) is mainly household and commercial air purification equipment which can filter or kill air pollutants and effectively improve air cleanliness so as to eliminate indoor air pollution. The air purification device can filter air suspended particles, bacteria, viruses, fungal spores, pollen, asbestos, radon decay products and other pollutants. The invention provides air dust removal equipment for solving the technical problem that the dust removal effect of the existing air dust removal equipment is not ideal.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a: in order to solve the unsatisfactory technical problem of current air dust collecting equipment dust removal effect, the utility model provides an air dust collecting equipment.
The utility model discloses a realize above-mentioned purpose and specifically adopt following technical scheme:
the utility model provides an air dust collecting equipment, includes the support, be equipped with hollow filtration jar on the support, the top of filtering the jar is equipped with the gas outlet, and the bottom is equipped with the air inlet, it purifies subassembly and second grade purification subassembly still to be equipped with the one-level in the filtration jar, there is the gas receiver through the intake pipe intercommunication outside the air inlet, the one end of gas receiver is connected with the booster pump, the other end of gas receiver is connected with the air inlet chamber, be equipped with the subassembly that admits air in the air inlet chamber, the gas receiver passes through the conduction pipe intercommunication with the air inlet chamber, be equipped with the.
Furthermore, the primary purification assembly comprises a pebble layer laid at the bottom of the tank, a gravel layer is laid on the pebble layer, a cotton cloth layer saturated with water is laid on the gravel layer, and an isolation net for preventing pebbles from falling is arranged between the pebble layer and the air inlet pipe.
Further, second grade purification unit includes that 1 at least sets firmly the snap ring on filtering jar inner wall, the detachable is equipped with the filter screen on the snap ring.
Furthermore, the snap ring is three, and three snap rings equidistant setting.
Furthermore, the air inlet assembly comprises an exhaust fan arranged on the wall of the air storage chamber and an air inlet plate arranged on the air inlet chamber and far away from one end of the air storage chamber, and a flow deflector is arranged on the air inlet plate.
Furthermore, the guide vanes and the horizontal direction form an included angle of 45 degrees.
The utility model discloses the during operation: at first put through the power of extraction fan, in the air suction inlet chamber that the extraction fan will need the external air suction of purification, and send the air of inlet chamber into the air receiver through the conduction pipe, then put through the power of booster pump, the booster pump pressurizes to the air receiver, the air that needs the purification in the air receiver gets into by the air receiver under the pressure effect and filters the jar, and reach the primary purification equipment who filters the jar, the dust in the air is through the cobble layer among the primary filtration equipment in the filter jar, under the combined action of gravel layer and cotton layer, most is by the filtering, the air flow after the first filtering dust flows to the secondary purification equipment who is located the primary purification equipment upper end, and finally flow out by the venthole on filter tank top after the filter screen filtering of secondary purification equipment, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, the dust removal effect is good.
The utility model has the advantages as follows:
1. the utility model discloses at first put through the power of extraction fan, in the air suction intake chamber that the extraction fan will external needs purify, and send the air of intake chamber into the gas receiver through the conduction pipe, then put through the power of booster pump, the booster pump pressurizes to the gas receiver, the air that needs to purify in the gas receiver gets into by the gas receiver under the pressure effect and filters the jar, and reach the one-level clarification plant who filters the jar, the cobble layer in the dust in the air process one-level filtration equipment in the filter jar, under the combined action on gravel layer and cotton layer, most by the filtering, the air flow after the first filtering dust is to the second grade clarification plant who is located one-level clarification plant upper end, and finally flow out by the venthole on filter jar top after second grade clarification plant's filter screen filtering, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, dust removal effect is good.
2. The one-level purifies the subassembly including laying the cobble layer at the tank bottoms, the cobble layer upper berth is equipped with the gravel layer, the gravel layer upper berth is equipped with the cotton layer that is full to soak, be equipped with the separation net that prevents the cobble whereabouts between cobble layer and the intake pipe, the cobble layer through the one-level purification subassembly is detached the large granule dust in the air, then the air again through gravel layer and cotton layer with the dust adsorption of small granule on it, reach the effect of dust in the deaerate.
3. Second grade purification unit includes that 1 at least sets firmly the snap ring on filtering jar inner wall, detachable is equipped with the filter screen on the snap ring, the snap ring is three, and the equidistant setting of three snap ring, and the filter screen through second grade purification unit will remain the dust of a small amount of tiny granules in the air and detach.
4. Air inlet assembly is including setting up the extraction fan on the reservoir wall, still including setting up the inlet plate of keeping away from reservoir one end on the inlet chamber, be provided with the water conservancy diversion piece on the inlet plate, water conservancy diversion piece and horizontal direction are 45 contained angles, and through the effect of extraction fan, the speed of multiplicable air inflow reservoir improves filter speed.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of an air dust removing apparatus of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of the filtering tank of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the structure of the intake plate of the present invention;
reference numerals: 1-support, 2-booster pump, 3-filter tank, 4-pebble layer, 5-gravel layer, 6-cotton layer, 7-filtered water, 8-snap ring, 9-filter screen, 10-air inlet plate, 11-air inlet chamber, 12-exhaust fan, 13-conduction pipe, 14-air storage chamber, and 15-flow deflector.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the embodiments of the present invention clearer, the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are some, but not all, embodiments of the present invention. The components of embodiments of the present invention, as generally described and illustrated in the figures herein, may be arranged and designed in a wide variety of different configurations.
Thus, the following detailed description of the embodiments of the present invention, presented in the accompanying drawings, is not intended to limit the scope of the invention, as claimed, but is merely representative of selected embodiments of the invention. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
It should be noted that: like reference numbers and letters refer to like items in the following figures, and thus, once an item is defined in one figure, it need not be further defined and explained in subsequent figures. Furthermore, the terms "first," "second," and the like are used merely to distinguish one description from another, and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the embodiments of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "inside", "outside", "up", and the like indicate the directions or positional relationships based on the directions or positional relationships shown in the drawings, or the directions or positional relationships that the products of the present invention are conventionally placed when used, and are only for convenience of describing the present invention and simplifying the description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element to which the term refers must have a specific direction, be constructed and operated in a specific direction, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
As shown in figures 1-3, an air dust removing device comprises a support 1, a hollow filter tank 3 is arranged on the support 1, an air outlet is formed in the top end of the filter tank 3, an air inlet is formed in the bottom end of the filter tank, a primary purification assembly and a secondary purification assembly are further arranged in the filter tank 3, an air storage chamber 14 is communicated with the air inlet through an air inlet pipe, one end of the air storage chamber 14 is connected with a booster pump 2, the other end of the air storage chamber 14 is connected with an air inlet chamber 11, an air inlet assembly is arranged in the air inlet chamber 11, the air storage chamber 14 is communicated with the air inlet chamber 11 through a conduction pipe 13.
In this embodiment, first, the power of the suction fan 12 is turned on, the suction fan 12 draws the air to be purified from the outside into the air inlet chamber 11, and sends the air in the air inlet chamber 11 into the air storage chamber 14 through the conducting pipe 13, then the power supply of the booster pump 2 is connected, the booster pump 2 pressurizes the air storage chamber 14, air to be purified in the air storage chamber 14 enters the filter tank 3 from the air storage chamber 14 under the action of pressure, and reaches the primary purification equipment of the filter tank 3, most of the dust in the air is filtered under the combined action of the pebble layer 4, the gravel layer 5 and the cotton cloth layer 6 in the primary filter equipment in the filter tank 3, the air after primary dust filtering flows to the secondary purification equipment positioned at the upper end of the primary purification equipment, and finally flows out by the venthole on the 3 tops of filtration jar after the 9 filters of filter screen of second grade clarification plant, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, dust removal effect is good.
Preferably, the primary purification assembly comprises a pebble layer 4 laid at the bottom of the tank, a gravel layer 5 laid on the pebble layer 4, a cotton cloth layer 6 fully soaked in water laid on the gravel layer 5, and an isolation net for preventing pebbles from falling down arranged between the pebble layer 4 and the air inlet pipe, large-particle dust in the air is removed through the pebble layer 4 of the primary purification assembly, and then the air is adsorbed on the pebble layer 5 and the cotton cloth layer 6 through the small-particle dust, so that the effect of removing the dust in the air is achieved.
Preferably, second grade purification unit includes that at least 1 sets firmly snap ring 8 on filtering jar 3 inner walls, and detachable is equipped with filter screen 9 on the snap ring 8, and snap ring 8 is three, and three snap ring 8 equidistant settings, will remain the dust of a small amount of tiny granules in the air through second grade purification unit's filter screen 9 and detach.
Preferably, the air inlet assembly comprises an air suction fan 12 arranged on the wall of the air storage chamber 14 and an air inlet plate 10 arranged on the air inlet chamber 11 and far away from one end of the air storage chamber 14, a flow deflector 15 is arranged on the air inlet plate 10, an included angle of 45 degrees is formed between the flow deflector 15 and the horizontal direction, the speed of air flowing into the air storage chamber 14 can be increased through the action of the air suction fan 12, and the filtering speed is improved.
1. The utility model provides an air dust removing equipment, includes support (1), its characterized in that, be equipped with hollow filtration jar (3) on support (1), the top of filtering jar (3) is equipped with the gas outlet, and the bottom is equipped with the air inlet, it purifies subassembly and second grade and purifies the subassembly still to be equipped with the one-level in jar (3), there is air receiver (14) through the intake pipe intercommunication outside the air inlet, the one end of air receiver (14) is connected with booster pump (2), the other end of air receiver (14) is connected with air inlet chamber (11), be equipped with air inlet assembly in air inlet chamber (11), air receiver (14) and air inlet chamber (11) are through conduction pipe (13) intercommunication, be equipped with the check valve on conduction pipe (13).
2. An air dust removal device according to claim 1, wherein the primary purification assembly comprises a pebble layer (4) laid at the bottom of the tank, a gravel layer (5) laid on the pebble layer (4), a cotton cloth layer (6) saturated with water laid on the gravel layer (5), and an isolation net for preventing pebbles from falling down arranged between the pebble layer (4) and the air inlet pipe.
3. An air dust removing device according to claim 1, wherein the secondary purification assembly comprises at least 1 snap ring (8) fixedly arranged on the inner wall of the filter tank (3), and the snap ring (8) is detachably provided with a filter screen (9).
4. An air dust collecting device according to claim 1, characterized in that the air inlet assembly comprises an extractor fan (12) arranged on the wall of the air reservoir (14) and an air inlet plate (10) arranged at the end of the air inlet chamber (11) remote from the air reservoir (14), wherein the air inlet plate (10) is provided with a deflector (15).
5. An air dust removing device according to claim 4, characterized in that the guide vanes (15) are angled at 45 ° to the horizontal.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020439207.XU CN212492045U (en)||2020-03-31||2020-03-31||Air dust removal equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020439207.XU CN212492045U (en)||2020-03-31||2020-03-31||Air dust removal equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212492045U true CN212492045U (en)||2021-02-09|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020439207.XU Active CN212492045U (en)||2020-03-31||2020-03-31||Air dust removal equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212492045U (en)|
- 2020-03-31 CN CN202020439207.XU patent/CN212492045U/en active Active
|CN205619463U (en)||Efficient air purification device|
|CN212492045U (en)||Air dust removal equipment|
|CN208194015U (en)||Dust separation device is used in furniture processing|
|CN212511550U (en)||Novel air purification equipment with dust removal humidification function|
|CN213912929U (en)||Fermentation gas liquid filter equipment|
|CN205561205U (en)||Indoor air purifier|
|CN109237564B (en)||Domestic oil pumping purifying processor|
|CN209355333U (en)||A kind of kitchen fumes cleaning equipment|
|CN202570199U (en)||Novel clean bench|
|CN201669008U (en)||Air filtering system|
|CN205026839U (en)||Central oxygen supply air purifying air conditioner|
|CN216878535U (en)||Dust treatment equipment for stone processing|
|CN211635820U (en)||Air purifying machine|
|CN208678650U (en)||One kind eliminates the unusual smell activated carbon adsorption reclaiming clean device|
|CN109764426A (en)||A kind of air cleaning unit of rinse air|
|CN212024949U (en)||Reverse osmosis membrane water purifier cup|
|CN214574546U (en)||Pit drainage pump station with environmental protection function|
|CN214437257U (en)||Waste gas dust removal and purification equipment for household processing|
|CN209702823U (en)||A kind of rare earth leaching liquid removal filtration pipe|
|CN215463015U (en)||Clean workshop air dust treatment equipment|
|CN215612629U (en)||Waste gas collection device for coating equipment|
|CN210751807U (en)||Air purification equipment that clothing workshop was used|
|CN212805960U (en)||Wall-mounted air purifier mounted on laboratory|
|CN211999094U (en)||Water purifier filter element|
|CN214536371U (en)||Water smoke oil smoke air purifier|