CN212347409U - Department of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer - Google PatentsDepartment of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212347409U CN212347409U CN202020060663.3U CN202020060663U CN212347409U CN 212347409 U CN212347409 U CN 212347409U CN 202020060663 U CN202020060663 U CN 202020060663U CN 212347409 U CN212347409 U CN 212347409U
- Prior art keywords
- fixed plate
- connecting plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 206010002091 Anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 title claims abstract description 29
- 230000037005 anaesthesia Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 29
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 16
- 230000003444 anaesthetic Effects 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 abstract description 19
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 abstract description 18
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000012141 concentrate Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 abstract 1
- 200000000019 wound Diseases 0.000 description 11
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 6
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 4
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 208000002847 Surgical Wound Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010047700 Vomiting Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 235000013361 beverage Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001839 endoscopy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003595 mist Substances 0.000 description 1
- 210000004877 mucosa Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000000607 poisoning Effects 0.000 description 1
- 231100000572 poisoning Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an anesthesia spraying device for anesthesia department, the side all is equipped with the connecting plate about the fixed plate, a side that the fixed plate was kept away from to the connecting plate all is equipped with arc type baffle, be equipped with the medicine conveying pipe in the middle of the fixed plate, medicine conveying pipe one end is equipped with the atomising head, medicine conveying pipe other end lateral surface cup joints and is equipped with the gear, the side both sides department that the fixed plate is close to the gear all is equipped with the spur rack with gear engaged with, the one end that the gear was kept away from to the spur rack respectively with adjacent connecting plate, the through-hole is established to the side that the connecting plate is relative and corresponds the department with the spur rack position of keeping away from mutually, the through. The utility model has the advantages that: reduce the discomfort of the impact force to the patient and concentrate the sprayed liquid medicine.
The utility model relates to a medical instrument, in particular to an anesthesia spraying device for anesthesia department.
The anesthetic spray is widely applied in operations and endoscopy of the throat, and is mainly used for mucosa surface anesthesia to ensure that patients with sensitive throat reflection can cooperate to complete the examination, the tongue spatula cannot depress the tongue root, the sprayer head should avoid touching the pharyngeal wall to avoid causing nausea and vomiting, the sprayer head should be wiped with ethanol before and after use for disinfection, when spraying anesthetic, the patient should be informed that the patient can not swallow to avoid poisoning, and the patient should not eat or gargle immediately after spraying the anesthetic.
However, the existing anesthetic spraying device has some defects in the using process, the principle of the mist liquid caused by spraying is basically realized through air pressure, namely, the anesthetic sprayed in the actual using process has certain impact force, the closer the spray head is to the throat of a patient, the larger the impact force is, discomfort of the patient can be caused, and if the spray head is far away from the patient, the larger the range of the sprayed anesthetic can be dispersed to the air or the mouth and nose position of the patient, and discomfort of surrounding people or the patient can be caused.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The to-be-solved technical problem of the utility model is to solve above-mentioned problem, provide one kind and reduce the uncomfortable of impact force to patient's production and make the comparatively concentrated anesthesia department of spun anesthetic atomizer.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a technical scheme does: an anesthesia spraying device for anesthesia department comprises a fixed plate, wherein the upper side and the lower side of the fixed plate are respectively provided with a connecting plate, one side of the connecting plate, which is far away from the fixed plate, is respectively fixedly connected with an arc-shaped baffle, a mounting hole is arranged in the middle of the fixed plate, a drug delivery pipe is inserted in the mounting hole, one end of the drug delivery pipe, which extends out of the mounting hole, is connected with an atomizing head near the arc-shaped baffle, the outer side of the other end of the drug delivery pipe, which extends out of the mounting hole, is sleeved with a gear, the side of the gear, which is near the fixed plate, is fixedly connected with a first T-shaped sliding block along the circumference, the side of the fixed plate, which is near the gear, is provided with a first T-shaped sliding chute matched with the first T-shaped sliding block along the circumference, both sides of the fixed plate, which are near the gear, are respectively provided with a straight rack, the one end that the gear was kept away from to the spur rack respectively with adjacent connecting plate fixed connection, the through-hole is established to the side that the connecting plate is relative and corresponds the department with the spur rack position of keeping away from mutually, the through-hole can supply the spur rack to shuttle around, the side that the fixed plate was kept away from to the gear is equipped with the sleeve along week fixed connection.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model the advantage lie in: through setting up two arc type baffles, can be with the distance between shower nozzle and the patient wound is drawn far, reduce the discomfort that the impact force of spraying arouses, and two arc baffle block patient's oronasal and position below the neck respectively, prevent to arouse the discomfort in the skew wound entering patient's oronasal apart from the too far anesthetic, drive gear revolve promptly through rotating the sleeve, adjust the position between two arc baffle to be suitable for different patient wound sizes, concentrate and spray.
As an improvement, the connecting plate and the arc-shaped baffle are symmetrically arranged relative to the spray head, the cross sections of the connecting plate and the arc-shaped baffle are both arc-shaped, and the arc-shaped baffle and the surgical incision of a doctor are basically circular/elliptical, so that the design is better matched, and the beverage anesthesia spray can be conveniently sprayed to the proper position of a patient.
As the improvement, the sleeve lateral surface is equipped with anti-skidding line, the one end medial surface that the gear was kept away from to the sleeve is equipped with the rubber circle along week, and anti-skidding line increases the friction, and the doctor generally wears gloves, makes things convenient for manual adjustment like this, and the rubber circle has elasticity and reduces telescopic hard and the friction of medicine conveying pipe, improves life.
As an improvement, the arc-shaped baffle is transparent, so that the position of the sprayed wound can be observed conveniently.
The arc baffle is trumpet-shaped, and the width of one end of the arc baffle close to the fixed plate is smaller than that of the other end of the arc baffle.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the anesthetic spraying apparatus for the anesthesia department.
Fig. 2 is a schematic view of a cross-sectional structure of an anesthesia spraying apparatus for an anesthesia department in plan view from a-a.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the top view structure of the anesthesia spraying device for the anesthesia department of the present invention.
As shown in the figure: 1. a fixing plate; 2. a connecting plate; 3. an arc-shaped baffle plate; 4. mounting holes; 5. a drug delivery tube; 6. a spray head; 7. a gear; 8. a first T-shaped sliding block; 9. a first T-shaped chute; 10. straight rack; 11. a T-shaped sliding block II; 12. a T-shaped sliding chute II; 13. a through hole; 14. a sleeve; 15. anti-skid lines; 16. a rubber ring.
The present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
With reference to fig. 1, 2 and 3. An anesthesia spraying device for an anesthesia department comprises a fixing plate 1, wherein the upper side and the lower side of the fixing plate 1 are respectively provided with a connecting plate 2, one side of the connecting plate 2, which is far away from the fixing plate 1, is respectively fixedly connected with an arc-shaped baffle 3, a mounting hole 4 is arranged in the middle of the fixing plate 1, a medicine conveying pipe 5 is inserted in the mounting hole 4, one end of the medicine conveying pipe 5, which extends out of the mounting hole 4, is connected with a spraying head 6 close to the arc-shaped baffle 3, the outer side of the other end of the medicine conveying pipe 5, which extends out of the mounting hole 4, is sleeved with a gear 7, the side of the gear 7, which is close to the fixing plate 1, is provided with a T-shaped sliding block I8 along the circumference, the side of the fixing plate 1, which is close to the gear 7, is provided with a T-shaped sliding groove I9 matched with the T, the side fixed connection that spur rack 10 is close to fixed plate 1 is equipped with two 11 of T type slider, the side that fixed plate 1 is close to spur rack 10 is equipped with two 12 of T type spout with two 11 matched with of T type slider, the one end that gear 7 was kept away from to spur rack 10 respectively with 2 fixed connection of adjacent connecting plate, 2 relative sides of connecting plate and with the spur rack 10 position department of correspondence of keeping away from mutually establish through-hole 13, through-hole 13 can supply straight rack 10 to shuttle around, the side that gear 7 kept away from fixed plate 1 is equipped with sleeve 14 along week fixed connection.
The connecting plate 2 and the arc-shaped baffle 3 are symmetrically arranged relative to the spray head 6, and the cross sections of the connecting plate 2 and the arc-shaped baffle 3 are both arc-shaped.
The outer side surface of the sleeve 14 is provided with anti-slip threads 15, and the inner side surface of one end of the sleeve 14, which is far away from the gear 7, is circumferentially provided with a rubber ring 16.
The arc-shaped baffle 3 is transparent.
The arc baffle 3 is trumpet-shaped, and the width of one end of the arc baffle 3 close to the fixing plate 1 is smaller than that of the other end.
The utility model discloses when concrete implementation: the medicine conveying pipe 5 of the utility model is connected with the liquid outlet of a common anesthesia sprayer (a spray can) on the market (fixed at the cover of the anesthesia sprayer and communicated with the interior of the anesthesia sprayer), the two arc-shaped baffles 3 respectively face to the mouth, the nose and the neck of a patient, then the sleeve 14 is rotated to drive the gear 7 to rotate, the gear 7 drives the straight racks 10 meshed at two sides to be away from or close to each other, namely the arc-shaped baffles 3 fixedly connected with the connecting plate 2 are driven to be away from or close to each other, so that the distance between the arc-shaped baffles 3 is adjusted to adjust the range of medicine spraying outlets, namely the medicine spraying outlets are adjusted according to the size difference of wounds of the patient; then the spraying device is pressed, the liquid medicine is sprayed out from the spraying head 6 and is sprayed to the wound of a patient, at the moment, the two arc-shaped baffles 3 block the spraying head 6 to spray the liquid medicine out of the wound, the liquid medicine out of the wound flows into the wound of the patient along the inner side surface of the arc-shaped baffles 3, the two arc-shaped baffles 3 respectively block the mouth and the nose of the patient and the position below the neck of the patient, the phenomenon that the sprayed anesthetic enters the mouth and the nose of the patient to cause discomfort is avoided, and the discomfort caused by the impact force of spraying is reduced; the arc baffle 3 and the surgical incision of the doctor are basically circular/elliptical, so that the design is better matched, and the anesthetic spray can be conveniently sprayed to the wound of the patient; the arc-shaped baffle 3 is transparent, so that the position of the sprayed wound can be observed conveniently.
The present invention and the embodiments thereof have been described above, but the description is not limited thereto, and the embodiment shown in the drawings is only one of the embodiments of the present invention, and the actual structure is not limited thereto. In summary, those skilled in the art should understand that they should not be limited to the embodiments described above, and that they can design the similar structure and embodiments without departing from the spirit of the invention.
1. The utility model provides an department of anesthesia is with anesthesia atomizer, includes fixed plate (1), its characterized in that: the side all is equipped with connecting plate (2) about fixed plate (1), the equal fixed connection in a side that fixed plate (1) was kept away from in connecting plate (2) is equipped with arc type baffle (3), be equipped with mounting hole (4) in the middle of fixed plate (1), peg graft in mounting hole (4) is equipped with defeated pencil (5), defeated pencil (5) extend the one end of mounting hole (4) and be close to arc type baffle (3) and connect and be equipped with atomising head (6), defeated pencil (5) extend the other end outside face cover of mounting hole (4) and connect and be equipped with gear (7), the side that gear (7) are close to fixed plate (1) is equipped with T type slider (8) along week fixed connection, the side that fixed plate (1) are close to gear (7) is equipped with T type slider (8) matched with T type spout (9) along week, the side both sides department that fixed plate (1) are close to gear (7) all is equipped with spur rack (10) that mesh mutually with gear (7) ) The utility model discloses a straight-rack (10) and fixed plate (1) are fixed, side fixed connection that straight rack (10) is close to fixed plate (1) is equipped with T type slider two (11), the side that fixed plate (1) is close to straight rack (10) is equipped with two (12) of T type spout with two (11) matched with of T type slider, the one end that gear (7) were kept away from in straight rack (10) respectively with adjacent connecting plate (2) fixed connection, connecting plate (2) relative side and with straight rack (10) position department of correspondence of keeping away from mutually establish through-hole (13), through-hole (13) can supply straight rack (10) to shuttle, the side that fixed plate (1) was kept away from in gear (7) is equipped with sleeve (14) along week fixed connection.
2. The anesthetic spray device for the anesthesia department according to claim 1, wherein: the connecting plate (2) and the arc-shaped baffle (3) are symmetrically arranged relative to the spray head (6), and the cross sections of the connecting plate (2) and the arc-shaped baffle (3) are both arc-shaped.
3. The anesthetic spray device for the anesthesia department according to claim 1, wherein: the anti-skidding gear is characterized in that anti-skidding lines (15) are arranged on the outer side face of the sleeve (14), and a rubber ring (16) is arranged on the inner side face of one end, far away from the gear (7), of the sleeve (14) along the periphery.
4. The anesthetic spray device for the anesthesia department according to claim 1, wherein: the arc-shaped baffle (3) is transparent.
5. The anesthetic spray device for the anesthesia department according to claim 1, wherein: the arc baffle (3) is horn-shaped, and the width of one end of the arc baffle (3) close to the fixed plate (1) is smaller than that of the other end.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020060663.3U CN212347409U (en)||2020-01-13||2020-01-13||Department of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020060663.3U CN212347409U (en)||2020-01-13||2020-01-13||Department of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212347409U true CN212347409U (en)||2021-01-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020060663.3U Active CN212347409U (en)||2020-01-13||2020-01-13||Department of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212347409U (en)|
- 2020-01-13 CN CN202020060663.3U patent/CN212347409U/en active Active
|CN203971094U (en)||Department of otorhinolaryngology medicinal sprayer|
|CN212347409U (en)||Department of anesthesia uses anesthesia atomizer|
|CN203647816U (en)||Respiratory medical dosing device|
|CN204798522U (en)||Breathe internal medicine liquid medicine spraying device|
|CN209032838U (en)||It is atomized eyeshade|
|CN206979834U (en)||A kind of Respiratory Medicine feeding device|
|CN213609313U (en)||Breathe internal medicine nursing with liquid medicine spraying device|
|CN210331304U (en)||Department of anesthesia uses larynx atomizer|
|CN211383257U (en)||Novel oxygen inhalation mask for emergency department internal medicine|
|CN204261149U (en)||Otorhinolaryngology chemical spraying device|
|CN105327433A (en)||Medical emergency atomizer for pediatrics department|
|CN207980140U (en)||A kind of clinic atomization anesthesia apparatus|
|CN214970801U (en)||Anesthesia atomizer|
|CN201350270Y (en)||Novel anesthetic sprayer|
|CN204092752U (en)||A kind of atomization mask and atomising device|
|CN201912617U (en)||Portable throat medicine-spraying bottle|
|CN202459672U (en)||Laryngeal sprayer|
|CN209900339U (en)||Extension type atomizer|
|CN203417379U (en)||Horizontal type suction medicine atomizer|
|CN203816030U (en)||Ventilator atomizer|
|CN210844836U (en)||Oxygen inhalation atomization head cover for infants|
|CN210096580U (en)||Atomizing collector|
|CN209286476U (en)||Drug delivery device is used in a kind of nursing of Respiratory Medicine|
|CN214285569U (en)||Recovered pillow of eye postoperative prone position|
|CN204601364U (en)||Disposable endoscope spray line|