CN212347404U - Oxygen supply hood - Google PatentsOxygen supply hood Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212347404U CN212347404U CN202020917887.1U CN202020917887U CN212347404U CN 212347404 U CN212347404 U CN 212347404U CN 202020917887 U CN202020917887 U CN 202020917887U CN 212347404 U CN212347404 U CN 212347404U
- Prior art keywords
- carbon dioxide
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 112
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 112
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 111
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 241000700605 Viruses Species 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000000567 combustion gases Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000001569 carbon dioxide Substances 0.000 claims description 33
- 229910002092 carbon dioxides Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 33
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 12
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 claims description 11
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 claims description 8
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000004676 acrylonitrile butadiene styrene Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000010410 layers Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000001815 facial Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000003381 stabilizers Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229920000122 Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene Polymers 0.000 claims 2
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 abstract description 7
- 210000003739 Neck Anatomy 0.000 description 23
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 9
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 description 3
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 206010062717 Increased upper airway secretion Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 239000002052 molecular layer Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000607 poisoning Effects 0.000 description 2
- 231100000572 poisoning Toxicity 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000007779 soft materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000004916 vomit Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000004369 Blood Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010035664 Pneumonia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000001747 Pupil Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000008280 blood Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005253 cladding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000004624 dermatitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 231100000406 dermatitis Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 238000009792 diffusion process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000010099 diseases Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000003897 fog Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004199 lung function Effects 0.000 description 1
- 150000002926 oxygen Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002627 tracheal intubation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a give oxygen hood, which comprises an outer shell body, oxygen interface and gas outlet, the shell body is used for the cover at patient's head, and the fixed supporting ring that is equipped with of lower extreme of shell body, the supporting ring fixed cover is in an elastic ring periphery, and the internal diameter of supporting ring is adjustable, the inner circle of elastic ring is used for contacting patient's neck, and elastic ring and patient's neck form closely laminating, oxygen interface and gas outlet all set up on the shell body and communicate shell body inner chamber and external, oxygen interface is used for connecting the apparatus of oxygen supply, and let in oxygen in to the shell body through the apparatus of oxygen supply, gas outlet department installs virus filter, virus filter is used for filtering the virus in the gas outlet combustion gas, this is good for oxygen hood leakproofness, the comfort level is high, can effectively prevent the propagation of infectious diseases.
The utility model relates to the technical field of medical equipment, in particular to an oxygen supply hood.
Oxygen inhalation is a common treatment means for hospitalized patients, and particularly for patients with poor lung function, oxygen inhalation can greatly improve the blood oxygen concentration of the patients. At present, two methods are mainly used for oxygen inhalation clinically, one method is that oxygen is inhaled through an oxygen inhalation tube, but the nose discomfort and even the dermatitis of the nose can be caused by wearing the oxygen inhalation tube for a long time, and in addition, if the oxygen flow is too large, the airflow entering nostrils is easy to cause the discomfort; the other is oxygen supply through an oxygen inhalation mask, but the traditional oxygen inhalation mask has poor sealing property.
The transmission of respiratory infectious diseases is often transmitted by droplets, and people who suffer from respiratory infectious diseases should be constantly paid attention to precaution when treating the patients, and oxygen inhalation modes such as an oxygen inhalation tube and a traditional oxygen inhalation mask are not beneficial to the management of the patients suffering from respiratory infectious diseases, so that virus diffusion is easily caused, other patients are harmed, and the infection risk is increased for medical staff.
Moreover, the existing oxygen inhalation mask has single function, most of the existing oxygen inhalation masks are only a common shell, the oxygen and carbon dioxide concentrations cannot be effectively monitored and controlled, the oxygen inhalation mask has no protective effect on patients, and the oxygen inhalation mask is difficult to popularize clinically.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a for oxygen hood to solve the problem that above-mentioned prior art exists, make for the leakproofness of oxygen hood good, the comfort level is high, can effectively prevent the infectious disease propagation.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following scheme:
the utility model provides an oxygen supply hood, including shell body, oxygen interface and gas outlet, the shell body is used for the cover at patient's head, just the fixed supporting ring that is equipped with of lower extreme of shell body, the fixed cover of supporting ring is in an elastic ring periphery, just the internal diameter of supporting ring is adjustable, the inner circle of elastic ring is used for contacting patient's neck, just elastic ring forms closely the laminating with patient's neck, the oxygen interface with the gas outlet all sets up and communicates on the shell body inner chamber and the external world, the oxygen interface is used for connecting the apparatus of oxygen supply to through the apparatus of oxygen supply to let in oxygen in the shell body, gas outlet department installs the virus filter, the virus filter is used for the warp virus in the gas outlet combustion gas filters.
Preferably, still include negative pressure suction port and annular opening, the negative pressure suction port with annular opening all set up in be close to the position of patient's mouth nose on the shell body, negative pressure suction port is used for connecting negative pressure suction device, and will filth suction to the external world in the shell body, annular opening is used for inserting endotracheal tube, just annular opening's inner circle is equipped with the rubber circle, is used for right annular opening seals with endotracheal tube's junction.
Preferably, the outer shell is further provided with a power interface, a display screen, a status indicator lamp, an alarm indicator lamp, a controller, an oxygen concentration sensor and a carbon dioxide concentration sensor, the power interface is used for connecting an external power supply, the oxygen concentration sensor, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor and the display screen are all electrically connected with the controller, the oxygen concentration sensor is used for detecting the concentration of oxygen in the outer shell, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor is used for detecting the concentration of carbon dioxide in the outer shell, the oxygen concentration sensor and the carbon dioxide concentration sensor both transmit detection results to the controller, and the controller displays the detection results on the display screen in a digital form; the state indicator lamp is electrically connected with the power interface and used for being lightened when the power supply is switched on, the alarm indicator lamp is electrically connected with the controller, meanwhile, the controller is provided with a set value, and when the detection result received by the controller is higher than the set value, the alarm indicator lamp is lightened.
Preferably, the shell body includes facial casing and neck casing, the neck casing is including connecting casing and elastic housing, connect the upper end of casing with the connection can be dismantled to the lower extreme of facial casing, connect the lower extreme of casing with elastic housing's upper end is fixed as an organic whole, elastic housing's lower extreme with lock ring fixed connection, just elastic housing is flexible, when the internal diameter of lock ring enlarges, can drive elastic housing's lower extreme internal diameter enlarges, the oxygen interface the negative pressure attracts the mouth annular opening with the gas outlet all is located connect on the casing, and be close to patient's oronasal setting.
Preferably, the face casing with threaded connection between the connection casing, the periphery cladding of face casing with the connection casing junction has a round ABS sealing washer.
Preferably, the upper end of the outer shell is fixedly provided with a connecting element, the connecting element comprises a supporting leg and an annular handle, the lower end of the supporting leg is fixed on the upper end face of the outer shell, the upper end of the supporting leg is fixedly connected with the annular handle, and the central axis of the annular handle is perpendicular to the upper end face of the outer shell.
Preferably, the support ring is made of hard materials, a plurality of clamping grooves are formed in one end of the support ring, a buckle is arranged at the other end of the support ring, the buckle can be embedded into different clamping grooves, and the inner diameter of the support ring is adjusted.
Preferably, the outer shell is further provided with a carbon dioxide interface, the carbon dioxide interface is far away from the mouth and the nose of the patient, and the carbon dioxide interface is used for being connected with a gas detection device.
Preferably, the display screen is an LED display screen.
Preferably, hydrophilic nano-layers are attached to the inner layer and the outer layer of the outer shell.
The utility model discloses for prior art gain following technological effect:
the oxygen supply head cover provided by the utility model comprises an outer shell, an oxygen interface and an air outlet, wherein the outer shell is used for being sleeved on the head of a patient to provide an oxygen inhalation space for the patient, and the lower end of the outer shell is fixedly provided with a support ring which is fixedly sleeved on the periphery of an elastic ring, the inner diameter of the support ring is adjustable, and the support ring can be adaptively adjusted according to the thicknesses of necks of different patients, can meet the use requirements of different patients, prevents the elastic ring from directly tying the patient with a thicker neck, improves the comfort level, the inner ring of the elastic ring is used for contacting the neck of the patient, and the elastic ring is tightly attached to the neck of the patient, therefore, the contact position of the elastic ring and the neck of the patient is sealed, the elastic ring is telescopic and changes along with the change of the inner diameter of the support ring, the elastic ring is made of soft materials, the contact position of the neck of the patient and the elastic ring can be more comfortable, and the sealing performance is improved;
oxygen interface and gas outlet all set up on the shell and communicate shell inner chamber and external, the oxygen interface is used for connecting the apparatus of oxygen supply, and let in oxygen in to the shell through the apparatus of oxygen supply, use for patient's oxygen uptake, gas outlet department installs virus filter, virus filter is arranged in filtering the virus in the gas through the gas outlet combustion gas, when the atmospheric pressure in the shell is high, gas in the shell can pass through the gas outlet discharge external world, and to the patient that has infectious diseases, the carbon dioxide of its exhalation can not directly discharge external, need ensure safe could discharge through virus filter's filtration, effectively protect other patients and medical personnel.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings required to be used in the embodiments will be briefly described below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of an oxygen supply hood provided by the present invention;
in the figure: 11-face shell, 12-neck shell, 121-connecting shell, 122-elastic shell, 21-oxygen interface, 22-carbon dioxide interface, 23-negative pressure suction port, 24-air outlet, 25-annular opening, 31-status indicator lamp, 32-alarm indicator lamp, 4-display screen, 5-controller, 61-oxygen concentration sensor, 62-carbon dioxide concentration sensor, 7-support leg, 72-annular handle, 81-elastic ring, 82-support ring and 9-power interface.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
The utility model aims at providing an oxygen supply hood to it is poor to solve current oxygen supply hood leakproofness, to patient's protective properties poor technical problem.
In order to make the above objects, features and advantages of the present invention more comprehensible, the present invention is described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawings and the detailed description.
As shown in figure 1, the utility model provides an oxygen supply hood, including the shell body, oxygen interface 21 and gas outlet 24, the shell body is used for the cover at patient's head, provide oxygen uptake space for patient, and the lower extreme of shell body is fixed and is equipped with a support ring 82, support ring 82 is fixed the cover at the periphery of elastic ring 81, more excellent, the inner circle of support ring 82 and the outer lane fixed connection of elastic ring 81, and the internal diameter of support ring 82 is adjustable, can carry out adaptability according to different patients ' neck thickness and adjust, can satisfy different patients and use, improve the comfort level, the inner circle of elastic ring 81 is used for contacting patient's neck, and elastic ring 81 and patient's neck form closely laminating, thereby make the contact position of elastic ring 81 and patient's neck form sealedly, elastic ring 81 is scalable, change along with the internal diameter size change of support ring 82, elastic ring 81 is soft material, through self elasticity laminating skin, the contact position of the neck of the patient and the elastic ring 81 can be more comfortable, and the sealing performance is improved;
the oxygen interface 21 and the air outlet 24 are both arranged on the outer shell and communicated with the inner cavity of the outer shell and the outside, the oxygen interface 21 is used for connecting an oxygen supply device and introducing oxygen into the outer shell for a patient to inhale oxygen, the air outlet 24 is provided with a virus filter which is used for filtering virus in the gas exhausted from the air outlet 24, when the air pressure in the outer shell is high, the gas in the outer shell can be exhausted out of the outside through the air outlet 24, and for the patient with infectious diseases, the carbon dioxide exhaled by the patient cannot be directly exhausted out of the outside, the gas can be exhausted out only by ensuring the safety through the filtration of the virus filter, other patients and medical care personnel are effectively protected, therefore, the oxygen supply hood can be suitable for the auxiliary treatment of the patient with new coronary pneumonia, and is better, the virus filter is internally provided with multilayer filtration cotton sheets, and the periphery of the virus filter is fixedly, simultaneously, a plurality of through holes are formed in one side of the virus filter, which is in contact with the inner cavity of the outer shell, and one side of the virus filter, which is in contact with the outside, and are used for communicating the inner cavity of the outer shell with the outside through the virus filter, so that gas enters and is discharged through the through holes and the multi-layer filtering cotton sheets, and the normal breathing and virus protection of a patient are guaranteed.
Specifically, the oxygen supply mask comprises a negative pressure suction port 23 and an annular opening 25, wherein the negative pressure suction port 23 and the annular opening 25 are both arranged at a position, close to the mouth and nose of a patient, on the outer shell, the negative pressure suction port 23 is used for connecting a negative pressure suction device and sucking dirt in the outer shell to the outside, when the patient vomits, the oxygen supply mask cannot be timely taken off for treatment, the negative pressure suction device is started to suck vomit or phlegm of the patient, on the other hand, when the phlegm in the oral cavity of the patient needs to be cleaned, the negative pressure suction device can also extend into the oral cavity of the patient through a hose to carry out negative pressure suction, the annular opening 25 is used for connecting a tracheal catheter, so that the tracheal catheter can be smoothly inserted into the oral cavity of the patient through the annular opening 25, the oxygen supply mask is suitable for airway management of the tracheal intubation patient, and the inner ring of the annular opening 25, the oxygen supply hood is used for sealing the joint of the annular opening 25 and the tracheal catheter, so that the sealing performance of the oxygen supply hood is ensured, and other patients and medical staff are effectively protected.
The outer shell is also provided with a power interface 9, a display screen 4, a status indicator lamp 31, an alarm indicator lamp 32, a controller 5, an oxygen concentration sensor 61 and a carbon dioxide concentration sensor 62, the power interface 9 is used for connecting an external power supply to provide electric energy for electrical components in the oxygen hood, the oxygen concentration sensor 61, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor 62 and the display screen 4 are all electrically connected with the controller 5, the oxygen concentration sensor 61 is used for detecting the concentration of oxygen in the outer shell, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor 62 is used for detecting the concentration of carbon dioxide in the outer shell, the oxygen concentration sensor 61 and the carbon dioxide concentration sensor 62 both transmit the detection results to the controller 5, the controller 5 displays the detection results on the display screen 4 in a digital form so as to be observed by medical personnel, the oxygen supply flow is adjusted according to the concentrations of oxygen and carbon dioxide, the status indicator lamp 31 is electrically connected with the power interface 9, the alarm indicating lamp 32 is electrically connected with the controller 5, the controller 5 is provided with a set value, and when the detection result received by the controller 5 is higher than the set value, the alarm indicating lamp 32 is on, so that the oxygen concentration and the carbon dioxide concentration can be monitored in real time, the phenomenon of oxygen poisoning or carbon dioxide poisoning of a patient is prevented, and the patient is effectively protected.
The outer shell comprises a face shell 11 and a neck shell 12, the neck shell 12 comprises a connecting shell 121 and an elastic shell 122, the upper end of the connecting shell 121 is detachably connected with the lower end of the face shell 11, the lower end of the connecting shell 121 is fixed with the upper end of the elastic shell 122 into a whole, the lower end of the elastic shell 122 is fixedly connected with a support ring 82, the elastic shell 122 has elasticity, when the inner diameter of the support ring 82 is expanded, the inner diameter of the lower end of the elastic shell 122 can be driven to expand, when the outer shell is normally used, the face shell 11 and the neck shell 12 are connected together, when a patient needs to be simply checked, for example, when pupils reflect, the face shell 11 and the neck shell 12 can be separated, the face shell 11 is taken off from the head of the patient, the operation is convenient, and the oxygen interface 21, the negative pressure suction port 23, the annular opening 25 and the air outlet 24 are all, the utility model is convenient for the patient to inhale oxygen and exhaust the expired air, and can also clean the vomitus of the patient in time.
The connection between the face shell 11 and the connection shell 121 is threaded, the disassembly is convenient, the connection is stable, the periphery of the joint of the face shell 11 and the connection shell 121 is coated with a circle of ABS sealing ring, preferably, the lower end of the ABS sealing ring is fixed at the upper end of the connection shell 121, preferably, the lower end of the face shell 11 is provided with an external thread, the upper end of the connection shell 121 is provided with an internal thread, when the lower end of the face shell 11 is in threaded connection with the upper end of the connection shell 121, the upper end of the connection shell 121 is sleeved at the lower end of the face shell 11, the upper end of the ABS sealing ring is contacted with the outer wall of the face shell 11, so that the joint of the face shell 11 and the connection shell 121 is sealed through the elastic restoring force of the ABS sealing ring, gas is prevented from passing through a gap at the threaded connection between the face shell 11 and the connection shell, the sealing performance of the oxygen supply hood is ensured.
The fixed connecting element that is equipped with in upper end of shell body, connecting element includes stabilizer blade 7 and annular handle 72, the up end at the shell body is fixed to the lower extreme of stabilizer blade 7, the upper end and the annular handle 72 fixed connection of stabilizer blade 7, annular handle 72 center pin is perpendicular with shell body up end, when medical personnel need separate facial casing 11 and neck casing 12, can hold annular handle 72 and rotate facial casing 11, convenient operation, and in daily use, still can bind annular handle 72 on the baffle of head of a bed both sides through the belt, perhaps on the bed edge, thereby effectively restrict the swing of oxygen supply hood, do benefit to patient's management.
The lock ring 82 is made for hard material, can strut elastic ring 81, and the one end of lock ring 82 is equipped with a plurality of draw-in grooves, and the other end is equipped with a buckle, and the buckle can be embedded into different draw-in grooves, adjusts the internal diameter of lock ring 82 to the realization is adjusted according to different patients ' neck thickness, and multiplicable patient's comfort level is avoided directly to overlap at patient's neck through elastic ring 81, leads to the patient neck to appear reining the trace, and the influence of serious person is breathed.
Still be equipped with carbon dioxide interface 22 on the shell body, carbon dioxide interface 22 keeps away from patient's mouth nose setting, and carbon dioxide interface 22 is used for connecting gaseous detection device, guarantees this oxygen supply hood in carbon dioxide concentration measurement's accuracy, plays the effect of supplementary detection.
The oxygen supply hood also comprises a temperature sensor and a humidity sensor which are respectively electrically connected with the controller 5, and the detection result is displayed on the display screen 4 through digital signals so as to be monitored by medical personnel.
The display screen 4 is an LED display screen.
The outer shell body ectonexine all has hydrophilic nano-layer, can overcome the surface tension of water droplet, effectively reduces fog and generates, has played antifog effect, has not only guaranteed the field of vision of patient itself, also does benefit to medical staff to the aassessment of the patient's state of an illness and judges simultaneously, nevertheless the utility model provides an in giving the oxygen hood, antifog material on the shell body is not limited to hydrophilic nano-layer, as long as can satisfy antifog effect, guarantees patient's the field of vision and doctor's observation, and do not influence normal use can.
The principle and the implementation mode of the present invention are explained by applying specific examples in the present specification, and the above descriptions of the examples are only used to help understanding the method and the core idea of the present invention; meanwhile, for the general technical personnel in the field, according to the idea of the present invention, there are changes in the concrete implementation and the application scope. In summary, the content of the present specification should not be construed as a limitation of the present invention.
1. An oxygen supply hood, characterized in that: including shell body, oxygen interface and gas outlet, the shell body is used for the cover at patient's head, just the fixed supporting ring that is equipped with of lower extreme of shell body, the fixed cover of supporting ring is in an elastic ring periphery, just the internal diameter of supporting ring is adjustable, the inner circle of elastic ring is used for contacting patient's neck, just elastic ring forms closely laminating with patient's neck, the oxygen interface with the gas outlet all sets up and feed through on the shell body inner chamber and external, the oxygen interface is used for connecting the apparatus of oxygen supply to through the apparatus of oxygen supply to let in oxygen in the shell body, gas outlet department installs the virus filter, the virus filter is used for the warp virus in the gas outlet combustion gas filters.
2. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: still include negative pressure suction port and annular opening, the negative pressure suction port with annular opening all set up in be close to the position of patient's mouth nose on the shell body, negative pressure suction port is used for connecting negative pressure suction device, and will filth suction to the external world in the shell body, annular opening is used for inserting endotracheal tube, just annular open-ended inner circle is equipped with the rubber circle, is used for right annular opening seals with endotracheal tube's junction.
3. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the shell is also provided with a power interface, a display screen, a status indicator lamp, an alarm indicator lamp, a controller, an oxygen concentration sensor and a carbon dioxide concentration sensor, wherein the power interface is used for connecting an external power supply, the oxygen concentration sensor, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor and the display screen are all electrically connected with the controller, the oxygen concentration sensor is used for detecting the concentration of oxygen in the shell, the carbon dioxide concentration sensor is used for detecting the concentration of carbon dioxide in the shell, the oxygen concentration sensor and the carbon dioxide concentration sensor both transmit detection results to the controller, and the controller displays the detection results on the display screen in a digital form; the state indicator lamp is electrically connected with the power interface and used for being lightened when the power supply is switched on, the alarm indicator lamp is electrically connected with the controller, meanwhile, the controller is provided with a set value, and when the detection result received by the controller is higher than the set value, the alarm indicator lamp is lightened.
4. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 2, wherein: the shell body includes facial casing and neck casing, the neck casing is including connecting casing and elastic housing, connect the upper end of casing with the connection can be dismantled to the lower extreme of facial casing, connect the lower extreme of casing with elastic housing's upper end is fixed as an organic whole, elastic housing's lower extreme with lock ring fixed connection, just elastic housing is flexible, when the internal diameter of lock ring enlarges, can drive elastic housing's lower extreme internal diameter enlarges, the oxygen interface the negative pressure suction mouth annular opening with the gas outlet all is located connect on the casing, and be close to patient's oronasal setting.
5. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 4, wherein: the face shell is in threaded connection with the connecting shell, and the periphery of the connecting position of the face shell and the connecting shell is coated with one circle of ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) sealing rings.
6. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the upper end of shell body is fixed and is equipped with connecting element, connecting element includes stabilizer blade and annular handle, the lower extreme of stabilizer blade is fixed the up end of shell body, the upper end of stabilizer blade with annular handle fixed connection, annular handle center pin with the shell body up end is perpendicular.
7. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the supporting ring is made of hard materials, a plurality of clamping grooves are formed in one end of the supporting ring, a buckle is arranged at the other end of the supporting ring, the buckle can be embedded into different clamping grooves, and the inner diameter of the supporting ring is adjusted.
8. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: still be equipped with the carbon dioxide interface on the shell body, the carbon dioxide interface is kept away from patient's mouth nose and is set up, just the carbon dioxide interface is used for connecting gaseous detection device.
9. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 3, wherein: the display screen is an LED display screen.
10. An oxygen delivery hood as claimed in claim 1, wherein: hydrophilic nano layers are attached to the inner layer and the outer layer of the outer shell.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020917887.1U CN212347404U (en)||2020-05-27||2020-05-27||Oxygen supply hood|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020917887.1U CN212347404U (en)||2020-05-27||2020-05-27||Oxygen supply hood|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212347404U true CN212347404U (en)||2021-01-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020917887.1U Active CN212347404U (en)||2020-05-27||2020-05-27||Oxygen supply hood|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212347404U (en)|
- 2020-05-27 CN CN202020917887.1U patent/CN212347404U/en active Active
|CN111569217A (en)||Oxygen supply hood|
|CN201006137Y (en)||Multifunctional breathing face mask|
|CN105854143A (en)||Dosing phlegm-absorbing temperature-measuring type trachea cannula|
|CN212347404U (en)||Oxygen supply hood|
|CN212347375U (en)||Novel protective mask system|
|CN205796195U (en)||A kind of dosing suction sputum thermometric visual type tracheal intubation|
|CN212235678U (en)||Antiviral nasal obstruction respirator|
|CN209864933U (en)||Oxygen atomizing inhalation device|
|CN111529840A (en)||Novel protective mask system|
|CN108713810B (en)||Electronic haze gauze mask|
|CN110327522A (en)||A kind of tracheal catheter and automatic eliminating the phlegm device with automatic eliminating the phlegm function|
|CN206120891U (en)||Sputum excretion machine and breathing machine system thereof|
|CN108245753A (en)||A kind of pediatric medicine nurses intelligent breathing device|
|CN212914151U (en)||Face guard for noninvasive ventilator|
|CN204191650U (en)||A kind of air curtain protective mask|
|CN213526967U (en)||High-flow humidifying treatment pipeline device|
|CN212187378U (en)||Isolated virus respirator capable of improving dyspnea of patient|
|CN211554488U (en)||Virtual teaching device VR glasses structure is dissected in anesthesia|
|CN215135440U (en)||AIRVO2 respiratory humidification therapeutic instrument for ambulance treatment|
|CN215083742U (en)||Detachable sputum suction protective cover|
|CN213604598U (en)||Medical mask for preventing and treating novel coronavirus|
|CN211611208U (en)||Tracheal catheter for neonate breathing|
|CN211132545U (en)||Special respirator of paediatrics epidemic prevention|
|CN210673961U (en)||Artificial respiration device for emergency clinical treatment|
|CN212522612U (en)||Multi-purpose atomizing device ventilates|