CN212287957U - Die-cutting machine - Google PatentsDie-cutting machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212287957U CN212287957U CN202020884004.1U CN202020884004U CN212287957U CN 212287957 U CN212287957 U CN 212287957U CN 202020884004 U CN202020884004 U CN 202020884004U CN 212287957 U CN212287957 U CN 212287957U
- Prior art keywords
- cutting machine
- screw rod
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 abstract description 21
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000853 adhesives Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000005038 ethylene vinyl acetate Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229920001200 poly(ethylene-vinyl acetate)s Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000013405 beer Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002474 experimental methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010931 gold Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052737 gold Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000007373 indentation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052755 nonmetals Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a die-cutting machine, comprises a workbench, the equal fixed mounting in the left and right sides at workstation top has the backplate, the top fixed mounting of backplate has the roof, the back fixed mounting of roof has the fourth connecting plate, there is the motor at the back of fourth connecting plate through mount pad fixed mounting, the screw rod is installed to the output of motor, there is the second connecting plate on the surface of screw rod through spiral shell groove threaded connection, all there is the second slider all around at second connecting plate top through support fixed mounting, the second spout has been seted up to the bottom of roof. The utility model discloses set up workstation, electric telescopic handle, spring, first connecting plate, first spout, second connecting plate, spiral groove, second slider, first slider, clamp plate, roof, cutter, screw rod and motor, solved current cross cutting machine and be not convenient for fix the material, probably take place during the cross cutting and stick up the limit, and the inconvenient problem that removes of cross cutting head.
The utility model relates to a cross cutting machine technical field specifically is a cross cutting machine.
The die cutting machine is called a beer machine, a cutting machine and a numerical control punching machine, and is mainly used for die cutting (full breaking and half breaking), indentation and gold stamping operation, fitting and automatic waste discharge of corresponding nonmetal materials, non-setting adhesive, EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), double-sided adhesive, electronic and mobile phone rubber mats and the like.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a cross cutting machine possesses and is convenient for fix the material, and the advantages that the cross cutting head is convenient for remove, has solved current cross cutting machine and has been not convenient for fix the material, can take place during the cross cutting to stick up the limit, and the inconvenient problem that removes of cross cutting head.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a die-cutting machine, which comprises a workbench, wherein guard plates are fixedly arranged on the left side and the right side of the top of the workbench, the top of the guard plate is fixedly provided with a top plate, the back of the top plate is fixedly provided with a fourth connecting plate, the back of the fourth connecting plate is fixedly provided with a motor through a mounting seat, the output end of the motor is provided with a screw rod, the surface of the screw is connected with a second connecting plate through a thread of a screw groove, the periphery of the top of the second connecting plate is fixedly provided with a second sliding block through a bracket, the bottom of the top plate is provided with a second chute, the bottom of the second connecting plate is fixedly provided with an electric telescopic rod, a first connecting plate is fixedly arranged at the bottom of the electric telescopic rod, a plurality of springs are fixedly arranged at the front end and the rear end of the bottom of the first connecting plate, the bottom fixed mounting of spring has the clamp plate, the bottom fixed mounting of first connecting plate has the cutter.
Preferably, the front surface of the top plate is fixedly provided with a third connecting plate, and the back surface of the third connecting plate is fixedly provided with a bearing which is rotatably connected with the screw rod.
Preferably, the left side and the right side of the bottom of the second connecting plate are fixedly provided with auxiliary telescopic rods, and the bottoms of the auxiliary telescopic rods are fixedly connected with the first connecting plate.
Preferably, the left side and the right side of the second connecting plate are both provided with first sliding blocks through a support, and one side of the guard plate close to the second connecting plate is provided with a first sliding chute.
Preferably, the right side of backplate is provided with control switch, the back fixed mounting of workstation has the battery box, the inner chamber of battery box is provided with the battery.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows:
1. the utility model, by placing the material on the workbench, turning on the motor, the motor drives the screw rod to rotate, the screw rod drives the second connecting plate to move forwards or backwards through the matching of the second sliding block and the second sliding groove, the second connecting plate drives the electric telescopic rod to move, the electric telescopic rod drives the first connecting plate to move, the first connecting plate drives the cutter to move, the position of the die cutting is convenient to adjust, when the material reaches the designated position, the electric telescopic rod is opened, the electric telescopic rod pushes the first connecting plate to move downwards, the first connecting plate drives the spring, the pressing plate and the cutter to move downwards simultaneously, the pressing plate firstly contacts with the material, the pressing plate extrudes the spring, the spring generates resilience force to fix the material, then the cutter contacts with the material, carry out the cross cutting to the material, solved current cross cutting machine and be not convenient for fix the material, can take place to stick up the limit during the cross cutting, and the inconvenient problem that removes of die cutting head.
2. The utility model discloses first spout and first slider make the second connecting plate more firm, and auxiliary telescopic handle makes first connecting plate more firm, and the switch of each electrical apparatus of control switch control, third connecting plate make the screw rod more firm, and the battery provides the electric energy for the device.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic cross-sectional view of the utility model in a left side view;
fig. 3 is the schematic view of the cross-sectional enlarged structure of the battery box of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a work table; 2. an electric telescopic rod; 3. a spring; 4. a first connecting plate; 5. an auxiliary telescopic rod; 6. a first chute; 7. a second chute; 8. a second connecting plate; 9. a screw groove; 10. a second slider; 11. a first slider; 12. a guard plate; 13. a control switch; 14. pressing a plate; 15. a top plate; 16. a cutter; 17. a third connecting plate; 18. a screw; 19. a fourth connecting plate; 20. a motor; 21. a battery box; 22. and (4) a storage battery.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", "front end", "rear end", "both ends", "one end", "the other end", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element to be referred must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted", "provided", "connected", and the like are to be construed broadly, such as "connected", which may be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
The utility model discloses a workstation 1, electric telescopic handle 2, spring 3, first connecting plate 4, auxiliary telescopic handle 5, first spout 6, second spout 7, second connecting plate 8, spiral groove 9, second slider 10, first slider 11, backplate 12, control switch 13, clamp plate 14, roof 15, cutter 16, third connecting plate 17, screw rod 18, fourth connecting plate 19, motor 20, battery box 21 and battery 22 part are the parts that universal standard spare or technical field personnel know, its structure and principle all can learn through the technical manual or learn through conventional experimental method for this technical staff.
Referring to fig. 1-3, a die cutting machine includes a workbench 1, guard plates 12 are fixedly mounted on both left and right sides of the top of the workbench 1, a control switch 13 is disposed on the right side of the guard plates 12, the control switch 13 controls the on and off of each electrical appliance, a battery box 21 is fixedly mounted on the back of the workbench 1, a storage battery 22 is disposed in the inner cavity of the battery box 21, the storage battery 22 provides power for the device, a top plate 15 is fixedly mounted on the top of the guard plates 12, a third connecting plate 17 is fixedly mounted on the front of the top plate 15, a bearing rotatably connected with a screw 18 is fixedly mounted on the back of the third connecting plate 17, the screw 18 is more stable by the third connecting plate 17, a fourth connecting plate 19 is fixedly mounted on the back of the top plate 15, a motor 20 is fixedly mounted on the back of the fourth connecting plate 19 through a mounting seat, a screw 18 is mounted on the output, the left side and the right side of a second connecting plate 8 are respectively fixedly provided with a first slide block 11 through a bracket, one side of a guard plate 12 close to the second connecting plate 8 is provided with a first chute 6, the first chute 6 and the first slide block 11 enable the second connecting plate 8 to be more stable, the periphery of the top of the second connecting plate 8 is respectively fixedly provided with a second slide block 10 through a bracket, the bottom of a top plate 15 is provided with a second chute 7, the bottom of the second connecting plate 8 is fixedly provided with an electric telescopic rod 2, the bottom of the electric telescopic rod 2 is fixedly provided with a first connecting plate 4, the left side and the right side of the bottom of the second connecting plate 8 are respectively fixedly provided with an auxiliary telescopic rod 5, the bottom of the auxiliary telescopic rod 5 is fixedly connected with the first connecting plate 4, the auxiliary telescopic rod 5 enables the first connecting plate 4 to be more stable, the front end and the rear end of the, the bottom of the first connecting plate 4 is fixedly provided with a cutter 16, materials are placed on the workbench 1, a motor 20 is started, the motor 20 drives a screw rod 18 to rotate, the screw rod 18 drives a second connecting plate 8 to move forwards or backwards through the matching of a second sliding block 10 and a second sliding groove 7, the second connecting plate 8 drives an electric telescopic rod 2 to move, the electric telescopic rod 2 drives the first connecting plate 4 to move, the first connecting plate 4 drives the cutter 16 to move, the die-cutting position is convenient to adjust, when the specified position is reached, the electric telescopic rod 2 is started, the electric telescopic rod 2 pushes the first connecting plate 4 to move downwards, the first connecting plate 4 drives a spring 3, a pressing plate 14 and the cutter 16 to move downwards simultaneously, the pressing plate 14 firstly contacts with the materials, the pressing plate 14 extrudes the spring 3, the spring 3 generates resilience force to fix the materials, then the cutter 16 contacts with the materials, and die-cutting is, the problem of current cross cutting machine be not convenient for fix the material, can take place to stick up the limit during cross cutting, and the inconvenient removal of cross cutting head is solved.
When the die-cutting machine is used, materials are placed on the workbench 1, the motor 20 is started, the motor 20 drives the screw rod 18 to rotate, the screw rod 18 drives the second connecting plate 8 to move forwards or backwards through the matching of the second sliding block 10 and the second sliding groove 7, the second connecting plate 8 drives the electric telescopic rod 2 to move, the electric telescopic rod 2 drives the first connecting plate 4 to move, the first connecting plate 4 drives the cutter 16 to move, the die-cutting position is convenient to adjust, when the specified position is reached, the electric telescopic rod 2 is started, the electric telescopic rod 2 pushes the first connecting plate 4 to move downwards, the first connecting plate 4 drives the spring 3, the pressing plate 14 and the cutter 16 to move downwards simultaneously, the pressing plate 14 firstly contacts with the materials, the pressing plate 14 extrudes the spring 3, the spring 3 generates resilience force to fix the materials, then the cutter 16 contacts with the materials to perform die-cutting on the materials, and the problem that the existing die-, the edge warping may occur during the die cutting, and the die cutting head is inconvenient to move.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a die-cutting machine, includes workstation (1), its characterized in that: the left side and the right side of the top of the workbench (1) are fixedly provided with guard plates (12), the top of each guard plate (12) is fixedly provided with a top plate (15), the back of each top plate (15) is fixedly provided with a fourth connecting plate (19), the back of each fourth connecting plate (19) is fixedly provided with a motor (20) through a mounting seat, the output end of each motor (20) is provided with a screw rod (18), the surface of each screw rod (18) is connected with a second connecting plate (8) through a screw groove (9) in a threaded manner, the periphery of the top of each second connecting plate (8) is fixedly provided with a second sliding block (10) through a support, the bottom of each top plate (15) is provided with a second sliding groove (7), the bottom of each second connecting plate (8) is fixedly provided with an electric telescopic rod (2), and the bottom of each electric telescopic rod (, the cutting tool is characterized in that a plurality of springs (3) are fixedly mounted at the front end and the rear end of the bottom of the first connecting plate (4), a pressing plate (14) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of each spring (3), and a cutter (16) is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the first connecting plate (4).
2. The die cutting machine of claim 1, wherein: the front surface of the top plate (15) is fixedly provided with a third connecting plate (17), and the back surface of the third connecting plate (17) is fixedly provided with a bearing which is rotatably connected with the screw rod (18).
3. The die cutting machine of claim 1, wherein: the left side and the right side of the bottom of the second connecting plate (8) are fixedly provided with auxiliary telescopic rods (5), and the bottom of each auxiliary telescopic rod (5) is fixedly connected with the first connecting plate (4).
4. The die cutting machine of claim 1, wherein: the left side and the right side of the second connecting plate (8) are respectively provided with a first sliding block (11) through a support, and one side of the guard plate (12) close to the second connecting plate (8) is provided with a first sliding groove (6).
5. The die cutting machine of claim 1, wherein: the right side of backplate (12) is provided with control switch (13), the back fixed mounting of workstation (1) has battery box (21), the inner chamber of battery box (21) is provided with battery (22).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020884004.1U CN212287957U (en)||2020-05-22||2020-05-22||Die-cutting machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020884004.1U CN212287957U (en)||2020-05-22||2020-05-22||Die-cutting machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212287957U true CN212287957U (en)||2021-01-05|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020884004.1U Active CN212287957U (en)||2020-05-22||2020-05-22||Die-cutting machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212287957U (en)|
- 2020-05-22 CN CN202020884004.1U patent/CN212287957U/en active Active
|CN212287957U (en)||Die-cutting machine|
|CN210485357U (en)||LED lamp area paster processing tool|
|CN209831865U (en)||Superfine double faced adhesive tape cutting device|
|CN107984229A (en)||One kind is used for polar plate of lead acid storage battery production cutting machine|
|CN213258213U (en)||Special milling machine for hardware processing|
|CN210693278U (en)||Insulating leather removing device for soft busbar|
|CN213794568U (en)||Numerical control band sawing machine that security performance is high|
|CN214160613U (en)||Recovery unit for battery|
|CN209929664U (en)||Wire stripper for power cable|
|CN213150850U (en)||Laminate polymer battery guillootine|
|CN214176093U (en)||New forms of energy lithium ion battery processing frock|
|CN214055038U (en)||A centre gripping tool for car hydro-cylinder processing|
|CN211640028U (en)||Cutting device for book block and cover|
|CN212794042U (en)||Mould machine tool of high accuracy location|
|CN212554500U (en)||Carbon felt cutting device|
|CN210436215U (en)||Cutting device is used in storage battery cover production|
|CN110854651A (en)||Peeling equipment easy to clean|
|CN213458865U (en)||LED electronic screen convenient to installation is dismantled|
|CN212976950U (en)||Panel processing is with trimming machine convenient to location|
|CN210387151U (en)||Shearing die for soft-packaged cell tab|
|CN213859626U (en)||Cup cover punching machine|
|CN211235648U (en)||Multifunctional molecular biology electrophoresis auxiliary device|
|CN209488073U (en)||A kind of high-efficient portable multi-function manufacturing cable head workbench|
|CN212170566U (en)||Flat-pressing flat cutting machine for processing sealing strip|
|CN213890297U (en)||Stator insulation paper forming cutting machine|